Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

The VI WG meetings are cancelled until further notice pending the GNSO Council's Review of the Phase I Interim Report. The Phase I Interim Report is to be delivered to the GNSO Council on 9 November 2010. The final form is attached below:

Phase I Interim Report Vertical Integration Final 9 Nov 2010.pdf

Please review the draft Phase I Interim Report prior to the 8 November 2010 WG call:

Phase I Interim Report Vertical Integration PDP WG 2 NOV 2010 v1.doc

Revised Initial Report on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars:

Revised Initial Report Vertical Integration PDP WG 18 Aug 2010 Final.pdf

Summary of Public Comment Forum-

Summary of public comments for Initial Report on VI_rev 4.pdf

Initial-report snapshot drafts Initial Report Snapshots
Proposals addressing Vertical Integration https://st.icann.org/vert-integration-pdp/index.cgi?vi_resources Vertical Integration Resources
Public email archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10
Issues Report on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars file: GNSO Issues Report Vertical Separation FINAL.pdf

Harms -- working documents

Antony Van Couvering 16 August draft of some harms that will be caused by VI/CO restrictions: VI WG AVC 16 Aug FIRST DRAFT HARMS CAUSED BY VI-CO.pdf

Scott Austin 6 August memo to the VI WG on Potential Harms: VI WG S Austin 6 Aug Memo_to_VIWG_re_Potential_Harms.pdf

Jeff Eckhaus 9 August Summary of Potential Harms from WG participants: VI WG J Eckhaus 9 Aug Harms Projectv1.pdf

Click on the Harms link to visit the collaborative workspace for this topic

To review the Constituency Statements received by the working group, please see:

Constituency Statements on Vertical Integration

Membership

List of Working Group Volunteers