Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

EURALO next Report

The next report will be published beginning of January 2020 and will try to cover the period from September to December 2019.
It will be developed by Natalia Filina.

EURALO August Report 

There are a few events across Europe primarily due to the summer holiday across the region. However, the highlighted items cover the reports of the EURALO activities for the month of August including email communications. hey include the signing of an agreement between EURALO and LACRALO on the application from BIKLAB  to become an accredited ALS; EURALO representative, Roberto Gaetano who participated in the Ukraine Internet Governance Forum (IGF) and the EURALO applicants who volunteer to become the membership of the 2019-2020 Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC) and the 2019-2020 Board Candidate Evaluation Committee (BCEC).

Name

Date Submitted

EOI

Natalia Filina

30 Jul 2019 

Natalia Filina - BCEC EOI.pdf  

Roberto Gaetano

10 Aug 2019 

I believe I have the necessary competence to carry on the tasks associated with this role.

I have served six years on the ICANN Board, three of which as VC, so I am aware of the competences and attitudes that are needed as ICANN Board Director. Moreover, I have served as chair of the BGC, the committee that had, inter alia, the task of ensuring good governance of the Board.

I have also served as chair on the first ALAC BCEC, and am therefore aware of what the participation to this committee requires. 

Clément Clément Genty

13 Aug 2019 

EOI-Genty-BCEC-Final[1].pdf

Fotjon Kosta

14 Aug 2019 

Fotjon_Kosta_EoI_BCEC[2].docx