AFRALO - Sarah Kiden, Bram Fudzulani, Wisdom Donkor, Montrésor Konan, Joan Katambi, Ejikeme Egbuogu
APRALO - Lianna Galstyan, Amrita Choudhury
EURALO - Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Wale Bakare, Yrjö Lansipuro, Oksana Prykhodko
LACRALO - Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
NARALO - Susannah Gray, Alfredo Calderon
Copy of AIs related to SMWG / UA Pilot:
- Evin Erdogdu/ John Lapriseto share the contacts of the UASG presenters with the SMWG / At-Large RALO leaders. Presenters requested the RALO leaders share the link in the presentation.
- Heidi Ullrich / Silvia Vivanco to put UASG Ambassadors in each region in touch with RALO leaders.
- Silvia Vivanco to work with RALO leadership to make UASG a standing agenda item during RALO Monthly calls, starting after ICANN65.
- John Laprise requested RALO leaders introduce themselves to the UASG in the room before the end of the meeting.
- Noted by Amrita Choudhurythat there are potential UASG funds for traveling / outreach / awareness on the topic. Heidi Ullrichto communicate this to Cyrus and his team.
- John Laprise to provide an update to the ALAC on the status of UASG pilot in a few months, before ICANN66.
- Jonathan Zuck and Maureen Hilyard requested the RALO leaders / ALSes publish a blog on the UASG.
- Evin Erdogdu to contact Edmon Chungto follow up on dotAsia's existing UA material for use by At-Large SMWG. Edmon requested staff / John Laprise email firstname.lastname@example.org for resources.
- Ajay Data to send UASG resources to John Laprise.
- Evin Erdogdu to create RALO AI tracking pages for UASG pilot one week after ICANN65.