Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Attendees: 

Sub-group Members:   Anna Loup, Avri Doria, David McAuley, Greg Shatan, Kate Wallace, Kavouss Arasteh, Liz Le, Robin Gross

Staff:  Bernard Turcotte, Brenda Brewer

Apologies:  

** If your name is missing from attendance or apology, please send note to acct-staff@icann.org **

Transcript

Recording

Agenda

1. Admin/Attendance/SOI;
  2. Status/Update with respect to SO/AC education/outreach re: Standing Panel – webinar/training design thoughts (see email of Aug. 16);
  3. Joinder issues – confirm first reading (this also affects Challenges to Consensus Policy) see Sam’s email of September 7 (which includes my summary email of Aug. 25) and I will send a new summary to the list prior to the call (with only the change suggested by Sam – not a major re-write);
  4. Ongoing monitoring issue – confirm first reading – I will be sending an email to list prior to the call – again, it won’t be a major re-write from what we have been discussing;
  5. Translation and Interpretation issue – initial discussion (see my email of Sept. 25) – perhaps get to first reading;
  6. Other – Payment of Fees - I will take the lead;
  7. Initial discussion Discovery, Evidence, Statements – I will take the lead;
  8. AOB.

Raw Caption Notes*

*Note that these are the unofficial transcript. Official transcript will be posted 2-3 days after the call

Documents Presented

Decisions:

• (none)

Action Items:

• DM to forward several elements to the list for consideration.
  • LL to provide some language for list consideration.

Requests:

• There are still a few elements left on the signup sheet. Participants are encouraged to consider these.
  • Next meeting: Thursday 1900UTC  19 October 2017

Chat Transcript

Brenda Brewer: (10/5/2017 13:16) Good day!  Welcome to IRP-IOT Meeting #31 on 5 October @ 19:00 UTC.

Brenda Brewer: (13:17) When not speaking, please mute your phone by pressing *6 (star 6). To unmute, *6. This call is recorded.

Brenda Brewer: (13:17) Reminder to all, for captioning and transcription, please  state your name before speaking and speak slowly.

Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (13:57) HI ALL

Brenda Brewer: (13:58) Attempt to dial out to Kavouss was not successful @ 18:55 UTC.

David McAuley: (13:59) I am #4154

Liz Le: (14:00) Hi. Need to step away from my phone for about 5 minutes. BRB

David McAuley: (14:01) start at 2 past

Kavouss Arasteh: (14:05) i am waiting to be called

Brenda Brewer: (14:06) Thank you!

Robin Gross: (14:12) sounds good, David

avri doria: (14:18) btw did not see the requrest from you until this monring when i was prepping for this meeting.  it was filed with the rest of the group stuff.

Kavouss Arasteh: (14:27) pls reply to my sgguestion

Greg Shatan: (14:31) Nothing is free.  It's just being paid for by someone else.

Liz Le: (14:46) will do

Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (14:51) bye aLL