

ICANN

**Moderator: Maryam Bakoshi
December 13, 2017
8:00 am CT**

Coordinator: Recordings have started. You may now begin.

Maryam Bakoshi: Thank you very much Leo. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening.
This is the NPOC Excom call on 13th December 2017 at 1300 UCC.

On the call today we have Joan Kerr, Poncelet Ileleji, Raoul Plommer and we have apologies from Juan Manuel Rojas and from staff we have myself Maryam Bakoshi.

I would like to remind all participants to please state your name before speaking for transcription purposes. And please remember to mute your microphone if you are not speaking. Thank you very much and over to you Joan.

Joan Kerr: Great thanks everyone and good morning, good afternoon, good evening. I like saying that. That is kind of neat. So let's get started. I am not quite sure if Olevie is going to join us so he won't have an update for his events. But if he joins us we can have that later.

So let's just go to Number 2 then. Travel plans I just wanted to make sure that everyone has gotten their papers. Do they have any problems? First of all, for those of you who are traveling are you good Raoul for IGF and LA? Those are the two most pressing I guess.

Raoul Plommer: Yes I am flying there and back with Tapani and (unintelligible). And so that is for the IGF. I even have the same hotel as them. And for Puerto Rico I mean the intercessional I have booked my flights and the hotel confirmation and everything.

So I will just need – all I need electronic visa that I have already applied like a year before so it should be no problem. Happens in a few days it is electronic.

Joan Kerr: Okay great. So I know Poncelet you are not going but Sam is going to LA for you. And you are not going to Puerto Rico as well right? So we don't have anyone else on the call.

Poncelet Ileleji: Yes Joan please can I just make a comment. Hello?

Man: All right go for it.

Poncelet Ileleji: Poncelet speaking for the record. My colleague (unintelligible) who is my Number 2 here at my center. She will be going for the IGF. She is presently in that (unintelligible) passports.

So I will do an introduction email because once members of NPOC it will be good for her to be involved because she wants to be involved in whatever outreach and stuff (unintelligible).

Our national IGF within the West African IGF (unintelligible) I will run the introduction by tomorrow. Thank you.

Joan Kerr: Great, Poncelel, I look forward to that so we can maybe see her. Well I have to do the ICANN booth for a couple of hours so we could probably spend some time together with her. That is great.

All right I just with Puerto Rico outreach for a second. I asked Eduardo Diaz to get me a list of the organizations and he is going to send us back so we can work with the local organizations for an outreach event.

And I will do that once I finish with IGF and follow up with that. Then we can put a team together to work on that. So hopefully that should be okay. I think it will probably be a pretty good event.

We will do something very similar to what we did in Abu Dhabi. And given the fact that and we will talk about that in a second. Given the fact that we are doing some new promotional literature I think get ready for that one and have that basic presentation that we talked about so we can always have that. So that is what we are going to be doing for the outreach.

But I am waiting probably have that report the next – in January so that we can plan it well. So I think we are good for that.

So let's go to Number 3 then. Any comments? I think a couple of things that we learned from Abu Dhabi is that we have a generic presentation too that we are always ready for on the spot presentation. That we always have brochures with us. And I am bringing brochures for NPOC for IGF as well.

All right so in terms of some of the things I had to follow up with and do I did follow up from last time in the Red Cross. And I wanted to ask you Raoul if you interpreted Carlos' conversation with us that he wanted the Red Cross to become involved with NPOC.

Because then he sent an email saying that I misinterpreted it. Did you have that impression or was I off the mark?

Raoul Plommer: I think basically Carlos wanted to come to Geneva to talk with the Red Cross people.

Joan Kerr: Right. I know that is what he wanted. That is what he clarified but when I first spoke with him I thought that he wanted them to become involved with NPOC. Because otherwise I don't understand why he would be talking to us.

Raoul Plommer: No I mean that is the reason why he would have liked to come there and to persuade them to join NPOC.

Joan Kerr: Right. Well his follow up email was strange because they are not going to join NPOC and I was like okay. Anyway.

Raoul Plommer: Oh.

Joan Kerr: Yes.

Raoul Plommer: I will have to read it again. I got a little different (unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: Yes however. Go ahead Poncelet.

Poncelet Ileleji: Yes the American Red Cross were a part of NPOC. And I see no reason what Carlos was saying about (unintelligible) NPOC. The American Red Cross were a part of NPOC.

And I think if the global Red Cross body wants to be part of NPOC they will be part of NPOC if we want them to be part of NPOC.

So the American Red Cross and I think (unintelligible) was still part of NPOC. I am not sure about the American Red Cross they were very active (unintelligible). One of the first precedents of shares NPOC was the American Red Cross. At least it was still involved in the committee (unintelligible) affiliate with them.

Just as it had happened with (unintelligible). So I think if Raoul and yourself want to approach Red Cross (unintelligible) we should remember that if Geneva represents community in Geneva there is nothing wrong in doing this.

That is our (unintelligible) what also happens is you also have the opportunity to get into other Red Cross contributes organizations who (unintelligible) we should reach out to them and see what is possible.

Joan Kerr: Yes so that action actually came from the last meeting and I did respond to Carlos and then he said, you know, but I will follow up with it anyway. And with Carlos not with the American Red Cross or the (unintelligible).

I guess I will have an opportunity to maybe speak with them in Geneva if there. Just to get a sense of where they are going. I personally suggest that we get a little bit more organized so that we know what we are inviting them to be a part of. And I think we are on our way to do that. So maybe we can follow up with a discussion in January.

The next thing that was an action plan for me was Juan and I were to look at the printed material and start adding some content to the outreach plan. I think everybody has a link to that. And we have been doing that.

And to start with our promotional literature strategy. So actually we have been doing that as well. So those were sort of the big things that I had to do which I have done. Obviously more to follow.

There is a couple of things. One, (Farzi) sent out an email and I forwarded it to the Excom for anybody that is interested in the leadership academy position. They will pay for the per diem but not the travel. It is four people who are already going so it is not an additional travel spot per se.

But anybody that wants to learn more and become more aware of all the ICANN ecosystem and how it works and sharing skills and that kind of training. So I sent it out. I think typically anyone that is in a leadership position is a good candidate.

And so the response to that – the 22nd so if no one is interested we can also send it out to the list if anybody wants to do that. So please do let me know as soon as you can.

Raoul Plommer: I think we should suggest this at least to (unintelligible) and Juan. I mean they are in the executive committee and they are the only ones from us who are going to go Puerto Rico.

Joan Kerr: Right.

Raoul Plommer: (Unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: Okay so that is a good point. I will write that down. Leadership candidate to – yes that is a good point. I sent it to everyone but – did everyone receive it? Because I don't...

Raoul Plommer: Yes I did. I received the email.

Joan Kerr: Okay great. So I will ask them if they are going to respond then. All right so the next thing that we have to consider is what do we want to co-chair at intercessional? That is the other question that if everyone looks at the agenda those who are going. Which subject matter?

So there are two things we have to do. The presentation of your constituency which I think I will take care of with Juan. With everyone but I will take the lead on that.

And the second thing is with sessions does anybody want to co-chair? So we have to get Sam into that conversation as well. So I will send out the – I think everyone has the agenda but I will send it out and ask what are you interested in so that we can start to put names to those sessions for next week's meeting for the non-contracted party meeting.

Raoul Plommer: Right.

Joan Kerr: So I will do that as well okay. Hopefully we will have some names. And I think those are the – so Raoul also there was an invitation sent out for Puerto Rico for the NPOC dinner, the leaders dinner.

And I responded but again I haven't gotten my travel documents. So I put you as a second person that may be able to attend. I hope that was okay.

Raoul Plommer: Yes that is okay as long as I am there on the day.

Joan Kerr: Yes I just responded that the space is there for us so that we could then change the name. That is basically what I was doing.

Raoul Plommer: Great.

Joan Kerr: Yes because I don't know when they are going to approve my travel either. So it is kind of crazy how it is the day before it starts. So anyway.

Raoul Plommer: Right yes.

Joan Kerr: All right I believe that is it what I have for now. So anything on policy Poncelet?

Poncelet Ileleji: Yes hello okay sorry I was on mute. Okay let me put my hand down. So (unintelligible) policy. First one thing I would like membership to do I would like to get maybe probably (unintelligible) help me on this (unintelligible).

Because what is happening (unintelligible) considerably for the last three, four years whereby you have (unintelligible) we have seen public comments and involved in PDP process is only people in the Excom that are involved.

Despite the fact (unintelligible) from time to time information about that. Like the last information I sent was in regards to areas that are available to public comment and no one responded.

And then as of now we have been involved in which I took part in the initial draft, the final draft for NCSG for the competition (unintelligible) which

happened in May. I was also involved fully with the diversity questionnaire that I worked on with Ayden to complete in June.

And then moved over to (unintelligible) processes that are also within NCSG which are also like the (unintelligible) which Tatiana and Ayden were involved with or worked on the draft. What has happened is that all the things whether it is public comments or contributions (unintelligible).

Likewise (unintelligible). What happened with as (unintelligible) we have to – NPOC has to come in with direct its own direct response to public comments, you know. But I don't (unintelligible) look at some of the things going on that is why like some things (unintelligible) which have been following that and (unintelligible).

And also the operating standards for ICANN's specific review which Renata and (Farrel) have been doing. So those are two things I wanted to see (unintelligible) because they are also (unintelligible) part of NPOC area (unintelligible).

So far so good. I will say for me my own opinion is that we (unintelligible) in our comments and (unintelligible). So that is (unintelligible) and what I want to start next year in January is that is why we need this – actually because I can't (unintelligible) from my end (unintelligible) stuff like that.

And also I think (unintelligible) own leadership and mentorship program with (unintelligible). We should try to put a call out to some of our members so they can be involved in that process because I think we don't understand that there is a lot of (unintelligible).

Seeing how basically Raoul and (unintelligible) basically led (unintelligible) especially Raoul in this (unintelligible) so I would like to (unintelligible).

Then I think talking to people like who are (unintelligible) NCSG and (unintelligible). Names are falling off my head now. To see how they can help us to reach (unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: Great thank you Poncelet. So if I am understanding it you want the databases that you can send it specifically to the members. That is one.

And I agree obviously that the members should be able to – sorry...

Poncelet Ileleji: So I said as (unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: Yes.

Poncelet Ileleji: (Unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: Right. Sorry and all right so we use the word (unintelligible) because to me all the members are active at the moment. All right so that is the first thing.

But the second thing is you were going to supply us a draft statement of the consumer trust and diversity for the Excom to actually have a statement.

Because I think it is a two pronged approach that we should have. One that we have a formal response from the Excom and two that we have the membership involved.

And I think the third thing that I would say is that when we send an invitation to the members to comment we can't just lift what the listed for them to go to the hyperlink.

We have to sort of put a little bit of a background. When it opened, when it closed and then the link. So that there is, you know, most people are not going to reach the whole document. They just don't have time.

So if we can do like an abstract or something like that. I think that would be the better way to invite them. So as I see it is one, we have the formal comment and the comment that we have we can use that to say, here is NPOC's formal comments and we post that to issue. But then we say to our members, you know, please join us in commenting.

So I was expecting a draft comment for diversity and consumer trust I guess last week. I think that was what we agreed on. But there is still time. Is there any way you could do both of those?

Poncelet Ileleji: (Unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: Yes, because they're the most pressing at the moment.

Poncelet Ileleji: Yes, the (unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: So do you understand what I'm asking?

Poncelet Ileleji: Is that what you said?

Joan Kerr: Yes. So what I'm asking...

((Crosstalk))

Poncelet Ileleji: You want NPOC's direct comments. So you get them - today is Wednesday. By Friday morning you will get them from my end.

Joan Kerr: Yes, well I'm leaving on Friday for IGF, but yes, send it anyway, because obviously...

Poncelet Ileleji: Okay, maybe tomorrow, because just to do some things. Maybe tomorrow.

Joan Kerr: Yes, Friday's fine.

((Crosstalk))

Joan Kerr: Yes, Friday is fine. So what I'm asking is that...

((Crosstalk))

Joan Kerr: Yes, so that we have some draft comments and then we as a constituency is submitting that as a constituency. And then we send it off to the members full. Do you understand?

Poncelet Ileleji: Yes I understand. I understood that but I - what I didn't do before (unintelligible) everything was under NCSG. There was no (unintelligible) but now (unintelligible). So you'll get that Friday morning.

Joan Kerr: Yes, okay.

Poncelet Ileleji: I will just put it in - I will put it in Google Docs.

Joan Kerr: Okay, great.

Poncelet Ileleji: So if people want to add then...

Joan Kerr: Right.

Poncelet Ileleji: Okay, thank you.

Joan Kerr: Yes, and we can invite Sam to help us as well. Great, thank you.

Poncelet Ileleji: Let me look at it.

Joan Kerr: Yes, okay, all right. All right, next one, we don't have Ganga on the line. I believe he did send information that he was busy. Maryam, do we have any new members since Destiny that you know of?

Maryam Bakoshi: Hi Joan, thank you. This is Maryam Bakoshi for the record. So there are new members. I think we've got - well there are new members who have applied. I think we've got four applications but EC is going to review it in January, some time the middle of January. Those applications will be reviewed. Thank you.

Joan Kerr: Okay, great. One thing as well, Maryam, Poncelet was saying that we should start to use on boarding -- which I absolutely agree on -- and I've had a conversation with Juan and Agustina via Skype and we've agreed to do a little booklet of -- well that's what I've wanted but we'll see -- and what came back was Agustina, I said that the on boarding program would take care of all the printing, but they are not taking care of all the printing.

Is ICANN, can we as NPOC apply to get a little booklet printed for NPOC? Right now we're just talking about the state of it, not the content. Okay, so they can. It's up to ten pages -- a small booklet. So that's a yes? Great, I will

get back to them and tell them that we can do that. And I guess it's time sensitive, so it's for - we're targeting to launch it for Puerto Rico, so I will let them know that then. That's great, thank you.

All right, Communication One hasn't joined us. I think he thinks it's 10 o'clock. I have not - so the next one is Olivier. I have not seen any actions on Trello from Olivier, so I will follow up with him. I've (unintelligible) to see if there was any discussions but there wasn't.

All right, so financial update, last time - Maryam, you're going to follow up with Rudi to see what's the issue. I had spoken with Sam and he hasn't heard anything. Have you followed up or heard anything from Rudi?

Maryam Bakoshi: Hi Joan, thank you very much. So yes, I tried to contact Rudi but he's not online and he's not responding. And I didn't want to go through the email (unintelligible) just yet. I just wanted something informal with him just to ask him where we are with things. I think it was Sam who was supposed to send the details back to him.

He hasn't responded yet, so I'm thinking maybe Sam could approach him directly at this point to say, "Okay, I have sent this information to you. I've not heard anything back yet." That's what I, you know, that's the update I have now.

Joan Kerr: Okay, so for the - when I spoke with Sam he said he's going to try to close this for the February meeting, so by LA he said. So hopefully I'll follow up with him again, because they need to close and have our budget in papers in place in case, you know, this is really dragging on. So all right, I will follow up with that then, just push that as well.

All right, promotional, well I talked to about - a little bit about - we've chose our logo and banner material. We're working on the outreach - we meaning Juan and I are working on an outreach paper that I think I drafted a few months ago, so we're adding content to it. I don't know if everybody has a link to it. I can send it, so - hello? So please feel free to add to it.

And we're going to be using - we're working with Agustina to - with the on boarding material for the new members so that we have a toolkit that will be ready, as well as the booklet. So I think that if we can get this all done by LA, we'll be fantastic. That's the goal anyway. So we'll keep you (unintelligible) that.

And I think Poncelet talks about - talked about - oh sorry, the NCSG initiative state, they have - I think when - if we can become closer and more collaborative with NCSG -- it's really NCUC -- when they're doing outreach events and work with them, even if it's at the starting point, I think that it's a suggestion anyway.

But if we're going to do our own -- and starting in January we don't need to do that -- but I just want us to start with the comments. I think that's the next important item after the charter is done. So we'll leave that and we won't talk about that so much, just going to our policy stuff right now.

All right, let's talk about our work, number four. Raoul, if you would like to give us a quick update of the charter work and forward plans.

Raoul Plommer: Okay, well I think the charter is looking yet a little better. But I don't know, like, we still need to compare it with the old document. I don't think we got any of that done yesterday. So we need to do that by our next meeting.

But we did go through pretty much about little over half the document yesterday, with all the issues that were there and we added some in there already that we used to have in the old document. So I mean, we just need to plow on and, like, get it done.

Joan Kerr: Great, Raoul. I really think that we're really getting an understanding of how we will function and I think that's probably the best impact that the charter will have. And we're talking about how is it going to work? You know, how will it function? And I think it's very smooth and streamline approaching it, so for that reason I like it.

Raoul Plommer: It's looking good.

Joan Kerr: The Web site - yes, yes. And I think you're doing a good job in really checking and making sure everything is aligned. And I think that's - I think it's coming along well.

All right, so if we, you know, if we can launch it in the next three months, I mean, I think that's a pretty good goal, because, I mean, this was left for us to do, you know, and it was supposed to be done a year ago. So we're doing a good job and I think a very - yes, so I'm actually proud of what we're doing.

The Web site, so let's talk a little bit about - if you could put the agenda up a little bit, Maryam, please. Great, thanks. So the Web site -- (Juan's) not here -- I really think that we need to put a section on the Web site for member profile, or active members, and invite the members to put their information in.

Man: Right.

Joan Kerr: Yes.

Man: Yes, that's a good idea.

Joan Kerr: Yes, well we have to start getting our members involved, and one way is for them to see - yes. And then this way we can communicate with them, for example, if we're going to IGF, so I would see Raoul, you as the representative in that region (unintelligible) that they meet you and you build a relationship. This is what we need to do. So the only way we can do that is if they're involved and they know where we're going to be and how they can outreach - reach out to us, right?

Man: Right.

Joan Kerr: Yes. So member profiles, I think, is a big - I'm doing my action plan and I'm, you know, thinking about financial Web site, the policy, how it's all function. So that would be my big thing for the Web site.

And you were going to, Raoul, you were going to integrate the Trello with the Web site, right?

Raoul Plommer: Yes, that's still dragging on.

Joan Kerr: Right.

Raoul Plommer: I'll try to get it done before Christmas, but it's just like...

Joan Kerr: No, no, no, don't do that. Yes, don't do that. Let's try to block in the next three months to get some of this stuff done, okay?

Raoul Plommer: It'll definitely be up by the inter-seasonal. I mean, it's like...

Joan Kerr: Right.

Raoul Plommer: I'd say it's something like a four to eight hour job to do it properly. So it's not really that long. But it just needs a lot of concentration and sort of - it's sort of hard thing to get around to.

Joan Kerr: Great. And one of the things that we need to do - go ahead.

Raoul Plommer: For the Web site, I think the best way to do it is sort of make a form for our members and then they fill that form and that could give us a table where they have these member profiles. So I think that would probably be the best way to do it. It would be sort of quite automatical. And we shouldn't need to do...

Joan Kerr: Okay.

Raoul Plommer: ...that much copy pasting.

Joan Kerr: Right, okay. So they can upload it. And then what we need to know, if we're going to do a form, we need to know what their organization, what issues they're addressing so that we can go to them when we have these policy comments. And, you know, we can directly go to the people who are dealing with those specific items. You know, that's what I would like to - do you understand what I mean?

Raoul Plommer: Yes, yes. I mean, it'd be nice to have sort of a list of the resources, of human resources we have on different issues. Right?

Joan Kerr: All right, yes. All right, so the next one is - oh by the way, I think the Web site is looking good. We just need to add more content and one of them

would be the profiles. It's very good. The thing that you mentioned was a LinkedIn as well. I think that's...

Raoul Plommer: Oh yes.

Joan Kerr: We've got to start to do the connections, right?

Raoul Plommer: Yes. Yes I did a profile for LinkedIn for NPOC, so that's something that people can now link themselves to.

Joan Kerr: Great. All right, so I have been looking at the work of - when I say tracking the work of the EC, the things that we have to get done. So I have been doing that to make sure - aligning it to the charter, what our responsibilities are. Of course, it's always the upfront work that's the biggest one that's done. Then you can just add in our responsibilities and what we're doing. So these are all things that are taking time, but that's great. I am doing that.

I really think that Trello is not being used properly, so we need to start or add duties on that.

Raoul Plommer: Yes.

Joan Kerr: So, because it's the easiest thing to do. All right, and I think that - Poncelet, did you have anything else to say about your policy work? You did already, but if you have any other comments. Poncelet? He may be on mute, but he's already given us some comments.

I typically see the reports; it's work that has been done and work to be done. So that's why they're there twice.

Okay, so Raoul, you're in the RDS working group. Are you able to give us - are you in it, first of all, and can you give us a report?

Raoul Plommer: I am in one of the sub groups, but they haven't convened, apart from one time since Abu Dhabi.

Joan Kerr: Okay, so just let us know if there's anything that we have to address. And enhancing accountability, there is a LinkedIn document for comments, but we're going to look at (Poncelet's) comments as a constituency. And then we can make our own as individuals, but I just think we're an organization, so following the organizational theme, that we should have an organizational response and then people can respond as an individual. So that's sort of the strategy.

And sorry, somebody want to say something?

Raoul Plommer: No, just I concurred, yes.

Joan Kerr: Yes, great, okay, any other business that we should be addressing at this moment that we're just not looking at, at all? No? We're doing good so far.

Man 1: (Unintelligible).

Joan Kerr: Yes, go ahead.

Poncelet Ileleji: Reporting -- I think we have not for event, whether it's (unintelligible) and stuff like that (unintelligible) to the membership, we should improve on it. That's what I just wanted to add. Like, so for whether it's the applicant idea that Olivier went to or the global IGF will be attending with Raoul on this (unintelligible), what site updates, because our Twitter account has not been

updated, whether we can link it, we can link (unintelligible) Facebook (unintelligible) appears on Twitter so that it won't - if Raoul or (unintelligible).

You have admin rights. You can be able to just be posting stuff on the IGF, on NPOC, Facebook and also shows on Twitter. You know, so I just - those were the two things (unintelligible). Thank you.

Raoul Plommer: Yes, I think that's more...

Joan Kerr: Yes, I absolutely agree, Poncelet.

Raoul Plommer: I think that's thing Juan would do for the communications. I don't think - I'm not sure if I even have the password for Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Joan Kerr: So that brings up another issue then regarding passwords that we should have Maryam or staff have, you know, all of those passwords so that it's somewhere other than - and we should make a decision on who has the (unintelligible) and all that kind of stuff. So we should - I'm going to put that down on the next agenda.

But going back to (Poncelet's) main point about reporting, absolutely, we should be having reports on the Web site so people know what we're doing. So I'm going to start it out by doing this. I'm going to write a letter to or, you know, whatever, to the member saying, "This is what we're doing. Here are some of the things that we're working on. And this is what your constituency is doing."

And just so that they get a sense - but it will be a generic overall communicating with the members from the chair, like the letter of the chair or something like that.

And then, going forward, we need to put the content on the Web site. For example, I will say, you know, "Olivier went to this event. Raoul went to this event." And maybe link it to - I won't do it for the first letter, but in subsequent months, you know, please read and get to know us, sort of thing.

And I think that was - we'll start the process of communicating with our members of what we're doing, and that they see that we are reporting on events we have attended.

So for example, when I go to IGF, I will write a report on. So that's an excellent point. So let's absolutely do that and I will put that on the agenda every month as well, which I did for Olivier this time. Does that sound like a plan?

Raoul Plommer: Sounds like a plan.

Joan Kerr: Great. So we've got a few actions, which is listed on the action items. I'm going to (unintelligible) with Eduardo -- and I have that down -- talk to Ganga and Juan about the leadership program, put the EC name. If everybody can sort of look at the agenda, I'll send the agenda for the LA - for LA and people can put their names to it.

I will be copying Sam because he is going instead of Poncelet on that email as well, and try to follow up with Rudi and Sam with this budget, to get that resolved. But it's kind of out of our hands, so I don't know. And Raoul is to integrate Trello with NPOC.

What I don't see there, Maryam, is Poncelet is - oh yes, Poncelet, sorry, Poncelet will draft the public comments for us to add to. Those are the actions that I had written down as well, so that's good. Anything else?

Of course, Juan and I are working on the promotional content at the moment. And everyone else has the link, so I will actually send that to make sure that everybody will review it.

And I think that's it. All right, well we are done, I believe. I have one other question, Maryam, I may as well ask you. I'm going to IGF and I was approved for three days. I'm going to be there for six days or seven days, I can't remember. And I received an email from constituency travel for my flight, but obviously I don't need a hotel. But I didn't get - they approved me for a hotel. But I'm having out of pocket expense for one night and I think that they should at least pay for my one night that I'm out of pocket, since I'm saving three or four days. And how do I approach that?

Maryam Bakoshi: So Joan, just want to understand this. So you have been approved for three nights, right, and four days?

Joan Kerr: Yes, correct.

Maryam Bakoshi: Okay, but you want to be approved for an extra night?

Joan Kerr: No, I don't want the three nights, because I have a room. They haven't sent me my hotel information. I only need one night. But it's out of the days that we're approved for.

So, like, ICANN wants it both ways. They're not giving me a hotel for the three days, but they don't want to pay for my night that I have to pay for.

Maryam Bakoshi: Okay, can we take this offline and I will talk to you about this so I can understand properly? Is that okay?

Joan Kerr: Okay. I just didn't want to, you know, I want to make sure it's open and all of that.

Maryam Bakoshi: Yes, yes.

Joan Kerr: Okay, great. All right, so if there's nothing else, I would like to call this meeting to a close then. That's it.

Maryam Bakoshi: Thank you very much, Joan.

Joan Kerr: Thank you.

Maryam Bakoshi: Thank you very much, everyone. Thank you for attending the call.

Man: Bye.

Maryam Bakoshi: (Leo), you may stop the recording and disconnect all lines.

Woman: Bye.

Maryam Bakoshi: Thank you for your time today. Goodbye.

END