
CLAUDIA RUIZ: Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. This is the LACRALO activities in Panama call, Thursday the 14th of June at 23:00 UTC.

Today, on the Spanish channel, we have Alberto Soto, Maritza Aguero, and Humberto Carrasco. There is nobody on the English channel and no apologies have been received. On the part of the staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber; and myself, Claudia Ruiz, who is managing the call. The interpreters with us today in Spanish are Claudia and Paula.

Before beginning, please say your name before speaking not only for the purposes of transcription, but for our interpreters as well. Now you have the floor.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you very much, Claudia. Gisella, I think you heard Alberto. Can you please [inaudible] some feedback to Alberto's words?

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Silvia. Going back to the [inaudible], I sent through quite a detailed e-mail to Alberto and there was just Heidi and Silvia on copy, as we've been dealing with this from the beginning. I think that one way forward is to suggest a Doodle poll, an RSVP for people to respond and to realize that there is a financial commitment if we do wish to go ahead with this barbeque.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

However, before we do that, we need to know A) that we can have this barbeque in another venue, so less expensive. B) if the other venue would increase the cost of the transport. Also, if we are able to bring down the numbers to, for instance, 25 or 30 people, I'm not sure who you're dealing with, Alberto, so it's a little different for me to have a clear understanding of how this is functioning. When you work with the restaurant, it's obviously very different way of dealing with a large booking.

So, are we able to bring the numbers down? Will the change of the venue have any cost implication on the transport? And the most important is, because I don't want for anyone to have to incur cancellation fees because there's a lot of work being put into this, but yet we need to know what is the last day by which you need confirmation? Because there is quite a lot of logistics involved and also getting the food, etc. So, can we please also have the cutoff date by which we need to give you final answer on whether we're doing the barbeque or not? Thank you.

Sorry. And just a last question would be it's going to be quite difficult to get people to pay up front for the evening. We haven't done that before in the past, so I cannot guarantee that. Which day do you need the money by once we're in Panama? And if people don't pay or people don't come, there will be a cost for that. Who is going to be paying for that? That's all from me. Thank you.

ALBERTO SOTO:

Gisella, I sent a reply to your e-mail. I sent a reply a few minutes after receiving it saying that I would try to reduce the cost approximately to \$35 US Dollars, that I would try to find a place close by, so no transportation should be involved and try and reduce the cost as much as possible.

There is a problem with this up-front paying and a down payment. You may call it at least for Tuesday morning because the person that is going to buy everything will have to pay for the food, [inaudible] in Puerto Rico. So, this time, I cannot put that money in. If there's no possibility of getting any funds, then we will have to do the regular dinner.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

I think that the key question is is whether there should be an upfront payment or not because I think it's difficult what we may do, so [inaudible] use the [inaudible] of this call. Can you please send that e-mail again to Gisella with the answers to [inaudible] make a decision between today and tomorrow?

First of all, we need a commitment those who are willing to attend and then to find out whether there may be an upfront payment. Those are the basic costs. So, we would need an answer, I don't know, on Monday at the latest. And if there is no [inaudible] upfront payment is given, we would analyze another possibility. So, please, send e-mail again and we will prepare a Doodle poll for yes or no questions. And this [inaudible]. And if somebody may do or make [inaudible] money for an upfront payment because I think this is difficult.

But, I suggest to go on with the call. Maritza needs to leave the call, so please, Maritza, I would like you to have the floor and to give us an update about the entertainment as it stands. I know that you're not looking at the [inaudible], but this is how it is.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you very much, Silvia. Can you hear me?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes, we do. Please go ahead.

MARITZA AGUERO: The action item from [inaudible] we have a [inaudible] ALSes [inaudible] about the logo with the LACRALO stickers. There was a confirmation about entertainment and an e-mail was sent to Gisella, but Gisella has requested more information, so what we have done or what I have done is to ask for the supplementary information requested by Gisella on the [inaudible] name of the group, of the additional logistics and they have already answered to me. So, I would send the specification, so as to be taken into consideration. It's a typical dance that requires some space and room and music for ten minutes so as to follow the agenda, so that it shouldn't be very fast or have any overlapping with the other meeting. That would be it.

I will resend the e-mail late today to Gisella so as to give the details she had asked for. So, there would be no more action items from last call. This is just [inaudible]. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you very much, Maritza. I haven't seen the e-mail from Gisella, but please include me in the copy.

MARITZA AGUERO: No problem.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Well, I think that you need to know how the music will come, if it is [inaudible], what type of speakers they need, loud speakers, the name. There will be a website within the LACRALO website and we will include the agenda, the list of speakers, and if there is a picture of this dance group or something like that, we may add it to it. Is that okay?

MARITZA AGUERO: Yes. I have the names of the people dancing, so perhaps it will be useful.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you very much, Maritza. I know that you have to leave. We want you to stay, but you have said that you have to leave for another meeting.

MARITZA AGUERO: Yes. I'm so sorry. I have to go back to the meeting. Thank you very much. If you have any questions—

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just a minute. Silvia, do we have the name of the music group yet that we can just do a Google search on?

MARITZA AGUERO: Give me a minute. I will look for it.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you. If you could send that to us, we can start developing the site for the event.

MARITZA AGUERO: The name is Splendor y [inaudible] de Panama. It's Splendor and Culture of Panama. There is one member of the organization—

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you, Maritza, we will take note of that name. Now, let's continue with this call. I have checked all the transcriptions of the action items from last week and we have met all of them. And there are some posters that have been made, so I have asked them to get them sent to the organizing committee so that we can also post them on the webpage, on the Wiki page, on all the social media. That is for the ... Glenn McKnight, I have already sent the sign to Maritza and Maritza is going to print the materials that we need.

As far as the agenda is concerned, Humberto, here we have an agenda for the open house meeting, for the one that we are going to have midday. So, I would like to ask you, next week we will start sending out

invitations to all the speakers. I think that the agenda doesn't have the name of people.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: No, we don't have the names confirmed. The idea ... Can you hear me?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes, we can, Humberto. Go ahead.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: If we add the speakers, we will take away that characteristic of being an open house meeting. So, if we have different people there from different backgrounds, we want them to be able to speak about the impact of the GDPR in Latin America and about other topics.

So, for the time being, we don't see any sense in including the speaker names there. Perhaps when we get to Panama we see how everything develops. We may have a discussion and we may consider including the name of the speaker. But, we want to listen to other people who are not part of LACRALO. So, we want to have multiple standpoints there. That is why we haven't included a list of speakers. I understand, but the concern is that perhaps when it comes to the meeting we can have somebody ready to talk about those items or those issues. Perhaps Rodrigo de la Parra representing the region could be there. I think that you're going to moderate the discussion.

Yes, Rodrigo will be there and we can facilitate the discussion, but it is complicated because the event is called open house, but if we establish

a list of speakers, it would stop being an open house meeting. Do you understand?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes, I understand. So, you are going to be the facilitator or the moderator there. I understand that you don't want to have all that structure, but at least you can have an idea of the people who could take the floor. Perhaps my concern is that we might not have enough quorum or enough people prepared to speak. So, perhaps you could have somebody in your mind already.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: If I add the names now, people won't be willing to take the floor there and that is not the idea.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Along these lines, which mailing list would you like us to send this invitation to? Because we can promote this event through different mailing lists.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: What we did in Puerto Rico and what we should do here is we should take into account all the Latin Americans who are present or perhaps all the mailing lists, looking at those from Latin America and the Caribbean inviting them to participate in the open house. There will be no formal presenters. I can act as the facilitator. Perhaps Rodrigo de la Parra can

also moderate part of the discussion, just introducing some of the topics. Then we can have a broad discussion.

In Puerto Rico, we just had a list of all the people there from Latin America. We sent them an e-mail. I don't know if we can do something more organized this time. Perhaps we can send an e-mail to all the mailing list going beyond At-Large, precisely to invite other people from other areas of ICANN.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Alright. I think it is important to send it to all the LACRALO mailing list so that people can also have remote access to the meeting, the people who will be there in person and also Rodrigo de la Parra, so that he can schedule that. I see that Heidi is asking for the floor. Go ahead, Heidi.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Thank you very much, Silvia. It might be a possibly to, when we send this e-mail out, that you either offer maybe five or seven topics and ask people to rank them, or you can just ask what they like to talk about and see what the top five topics are and then go that way. I think that will cover that time and it will be a little bit more organized than having a completely open house. Thank you.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO:

Thank you, Heidi, for your suggestion. Regarding a list of topics, that is something that Silvia asked for and perhaps we could include some of the topics that will have some impact in Panama. So, perhaps Silvia can mention those topics to Heidi.

SILVIA VIVANCO: I have an agenda here on the screen. It speaks about welcome, the GDPR and its impact on different stakeholders of ICANN, the new gTLD subsequent procedure. Also, the fiscal year 19 budget and any other business. That is the list of topics that we have so far on the agenda. Do you think about including some other topic, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. I think if you're speaking to a wider Latin America and Caribbean Islands region, likely the fiscal year 19 budget is not what you want to talk about so openly. Perhaps you might wish to have Rodrigo talk about what plans are being made within the GSE team or fiscal year 19, what funding might be available through that to engage in those activities. And also open it up to what the people in the room might wish to have for outreach and engagement activities. I think that will allow some discussion there. Thank you.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: I'll take note of your suggestion, Heidi. I think they are reasonable because the GSE will involve not only At-Large, but also a broad audience in Latin America and the Caribbean. I think it makes sense. So, perhaps we could have a list of topics considered in that proposal.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just one more. AOB might cover it, but you might wish to add one topic that discusses what are two or three hot topics that you expect within the Latin America and Caribbean Islands region other than those topics

discussed. Then you might have some way forward on your hot topics discussion as well. Thank you.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: Thank you, Heidi. One of the topics that I suggested included in the list, it related to one thing that was put forward by Alan. That is the new gTLD subsequent procedures. He asked us the RALO leaders to focus on to focus on that because that is a topic that will be there for discussion. That is why I included it there in that list, because it will be a hot topic for Panama that was on purpose and it is a longer life that you are mentioning.

The other topics, the GDPR, the impact that it will have on Latin America. You [inaudible] interested in knowing about the changes brought about by GDPR, modifications to the WHOIS, to our own databases, and the impact that this may have on end users. So, personally, I think that this is a relevant topic and I think that we need to take this opportunity to analyze those changes, but I'm open to any other hot topic that could be relevant for this meeting.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you very much, Humberto. Just one more item. It might be useful, as you're going to moving to the ALAC at ICANN 63 that you already reach out to your ALAC colleagues as well as your incoming chairs to ask, number one, what topics they think might be important to the LACRALO region, and also just to let them know to be prepared to address those items so they can participate actively. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Humberto, do you have any comments?

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: Perhaps we could have that as an action item. Perhaps I have to discuss this with Maritza. I'm not saying no because I am open, but I'm concerned whether we are going to have enough time because we just have one hour. So, if we have a long list of topics, perhaps there won't be enough time to discuss them. Perhaps we can have two or three, not five, but that is just an opinion. We can look into that.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Alright, Humberto. So, I'm going to include this as an ICANN. So, you are going to talk about the agenda with Maritza. As I said earlier, I am concerned about promoting and disseminating information about this event in order to make sure that we have enough people to guarantee that we will have people prepared to talk about these topics.

Once we have the agenda, I'm going to send it to Rodrigo de la Parra, so that he is also aware of that.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: Silvia, we could have facilitators rather than speakers for the different topics. Rodrigo de la Parra could serve as a facilitator and we could also ask Leon Sanchez, for instance, to also serve as a facilitator in order to show that we want to keep that spirit of the open house. So, instead of speakers, we could call them facilitators or moderators.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes. I think that is the right approach. Yes. Perhaps we need a facilitator, somebody who could raise the issue and attract people's interest in order to have a discussion.

So, I'm going to write here as an action item that you are going to talk with Maritza and we will consider these facilitators, and then that we will send the invitations to the relevant mailing list. And to the facilitators that you may think of.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: Yes. That is excellent.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Later on, I am going to make a summary of this. The next item on the agenda has to do with the other event, the networking open house event. A Wiki page has been created for the LACRALO networking open house event where we have posted the agenda.

And as Heidi said, Humberto, we will have Goran Marby, then Cherine Chalaby, Leon Sanchez, Lito Ibarra, Alan Greenberg, and we will come to a close. So, if you agree, we will start in a week sending the invitations to the speakers. Do you agree?

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: Yes. I think that is right.

SILVIA VIVANCO: I'm going to send the invitations to all the speakers for this event. Then, about the event itself, Maritza has already made some arrangements for the entertainment. Then we have the catering menu. Gisella is coordinating this and she has information to share with us about the catering menu and the cost.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you very much. I'm just getting the document up on the screen. Since our last call, we've had an update on what we're able to offer. This is drink-wise as well as food-wise. Just as a reminder, this event will be from 18:30 to 19:00 in the ALAC room. Then we'll be going out into the networking area, which is not very far from the ALAC room according to the venue map. There will be no food served at the main cocktail. So, our cocktail will definitely be an attraction, especially if there's food. [inaudible] outstanding speakers we have.

So, if you can see on the screen for those who are on the Adobe Connect, and I see that Maritza and Humberto aren't, but I'll just go through the evening event for the budget.

Based on 70 people, we have drinks which would be white and red wine, beer, and soft drinks. This would be tray served, which means that we're going to have the drink station at the back of the room, which would attract people to stand around it, but instead people will be like they usually are, either seated at the table or standing and waiters will come around and offer them all a drink. That is for 70 people budgeted at \$740 US dollars. That does include the taxes and service.

Then, based again on 70 people, we've got [inaudible] may not be the right word, but there will be definitely little portions of food and I will just quickly run through the menu to give you an idea, again, for Humberto and Maritza who can't see this. There would be [inaudible], antipasti, mini brioche with salami and cheese, [inaudible] with bleu cheese and bacon, [inaudible], and a selection of plantain chips. Then there would be the sweet deserts which would be passion fruit and honey mousse, chocolate and almond cookies, and strawberry and yogurt shots. Just a little glasses of strawberry and yogurt. Just to give you an idea that it will be a nice selection of starters, mains, and deserts. Again, they will be tray served, little portions of this.

The only element, the only [inaudible] that may be served at the table will be a hot one, and that I see will be the tortellini. Again, only if it needs to be kept warm. I'll find out once I get to Panama.

Feedback on the menu would be appreciated. What I just put forward is at a total cost of \$1,515 which includes tax and services, which does sound pretty high. But, if you bring it down to per-person cost, it is an approximate \$20 per person, and again, that includes tax and service which we have to take into account in setting up everything that a cocktail entails.

We are just under budget. That would be a total amount of \$2,640 US dollars. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Thank you very much. I see that Heidi has her hand up. Heidi, you have the floor.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you very much, and thank you, Gisella, for getting this together. It looks delicious. Just a thought that if we can lower the number of drinks. I see we have 70 people for the drinks while we have 40 and 50 for the food. The reason being is that we're going to be getting the drinks, as when we move everyone into the main cocktail, they're going to be getting their drinks there. So, we only need to have drinks for about 40 or so in the room itself. Is that not right?

GISELLA GRUBER: So, just with what we have on the screen, the top part which is in red, the numbers of 40 and 50 is for the LACRALO open house lunch. Then the part in blue is for the evening event. I understand where you're coming from asking for less drinks, but bearing in mind that – just give me one second as, again, only Alberto will see this, as Maritza and Humberto are not on the Adobe Connect.

Just to give you an idea what I've put up as part of the venue map, the cross-community session running from 17:00 to 18:30 will be in the salon one to three, which is bottom left-hand corner of the map. I'm sorry, someone is moving the map around.

HEIDI ULLRICH: That's me. Sorry.

GISELLA GRUBER: Bottom left hand, salon one to three. So, people will literally walk past salon six to get to the foyer. Again, reminder, they will see food and drinks. They may stop in. I'm just thinking that if we do drinks for 40

people, I just want to make sure that we don't not have enough drinks. I'm happy to do it for 50 people, but do we then want to keep the food for 70 people?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I'll agree to 50. I think that's good. My concern is that we do need to have some funds available to provide the dancers with some sort of [inaudible]. I think that would be useful. Otherwise, we'll be maxed out on our funding, just for food.

GISELLA GRUBER: I made not of that, 50 for the drinks and 70 for the food or even possibly 50 for the food if you prefer.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I'm happy to keep it at 70.

GISELLA GRUBER: That's all from me. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO: So, I'm writing down that drinks will be reduced to 50. There will be the main cocktail at the foyer. And then we'll be 70 for food. Humberto, do you agree with this figure for catering?

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: As a matter of fact, I think that Gisella, Heidi, and you have much more experience than me. I agree to whatever you may decide, because certainly, I'm not an expert. I'm not the best person to make this decision, so I will follow your lead.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you very much, Humberto. We have made these figures around the average taken from recent meetings. This is a smaller meeting. There may be a lower number. But, I think that it is reasonable, the number we've managed here. We're thinking about 70 people for food, so Gisella will ask for a budget, a review budget, for 50 persons in drinks and 70 for food. I think that will be okay.

The next topic is what we call the pop-up banners. Do you remember this large banner within LACRALO? We are going to have two in green and they will be brought from LA. So, one will be standing there during the meeting and then take some pictures and make some promotion and [inaudible] event.

I will go to the next topic. That is the At-Large booth. As a matter of fact, it is outreach. There will be two or three chairs, so people from staff will be there and we're going to create a Google page, a Google Excel, so that we can write their names, put some comments, and we will have their names there for outreach and give them some promotional material. I [would rather] receive the At-Large brochure in green. Very nice. It is in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. We are going to take there 200 brochures in each language, as well as business cards.

Martiza will bring stickers with the LACRALO logo. It will be a donation. This will be promotional material. [Alberto] also suggested that he will bring a green ribbon so as to put the [inaudible] or a jacket, whatever, to recognize LACRALO members. Any comment about this? Humberto, are you on the call? Claudia, do you know if Humberto is on the call? Oh, he's disconnected. Okay.

So, we are going to wait a few seconds because they're redialing Humberto. Alberto, are you still on the call?

ALBERTO SOTO: Yes, I'm the call.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Well, you remain silent. This is why I was asking. Do you have any comment?

ALBERTO SOTO: I agree. I remember in the last meeting in Buenos Aires, I thought about [inaudible], and as a matter of fact, we were short by 20 or 30 persons. I don't know what will happen in Panama. And I would like to conclude with the [inaudible] issue. Humberto is back.

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: [inaudible] review of the logistics? The outreach booth, the brochures in the three languages, the ribbons that Alberto will bring, the business

cards and all that? Do you have any comment or something to say in this regard? No?

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: No comment at all. Everything is okay. I heard what Alberto Soto said, that we were short in some presence. I understand that in this event it should not be the same like in Argentina because I guess that Heidi, Gisella are more aware and have more experience because of the previous meeting whether there will be enough or not. I don't know about the number of attendees.

SILVIA VIVANCO: [inaudible] logistics. Alberto, you have said that you wanted to say something more about [inaudible]. So, since we have interpretation, we will listen to you, Alberto.

ALBERTO SOTO: I sent on April 17th the cost and the venue for the [inaudible], yesterday they said that it was expensive. It won't be [inaudible]. I got in touch with the person coordinating on that and said we will do it like a sponsor booth. So, we are ten days away from that day, from [inaudible].

The major problem is they have [inaudible] and I think that we should [suspend] it because we have no time left for that. It's only a few days left. Thank you.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO: I think that it feels that this is the best decision to be made. I support you.

ALBERTO SOTO: Yes, because everything has been prepared before [inaudible]. It's just days away and I cannot make everyone run or be personally responsible for paying for that because they do not have the money. I want you to understand what I'm saying, to prepare any meals in [inaudible] is not like asking for a dinner for 20 people in [inaudible] because you have to buy everything beforehand, with such a large number of people, and if you don't use it, you will have to pay for it. It's not just having a meal that has already been prepared in a restaurant and [inaudible] because it's included in the cost of the restaurant, but this is not the same.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Okay, Alberto. We understand, and based on what we know and how these meetings work, it's very difficult because people say yes. They say they will go and then they are not there. This would be quite regretful because somebody would have to pay, or they're saying that [inaudible] should have to pay even though they later decided not to go. The idea is excellent, but it may be a problem if there are less attendees and we have to pay for that and then you cannot be reimbursed that money. This is my personal opinion. Perhaps ... I don't know, can we be [inaudible] always do, to have a plan B and the plan B in this case will be, I don't know, perhaps another restaurant. Gisella may perhaps suggest something. We always do. A nice restaurant, you are served, you don't have to pay in advance. So, I think that would be my idea so

that to avoid this problem, people do not show up and we have money to pay. Gisella or Heidi, do you have something to say?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Alberto, first of all, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a kind sort of organizing [inaudible] for the ALAC members and extended At-Large travelers. This idea having come up in Puerto Rico and now extended to Panama. I just think that you've really touched a sore point here. It's really difficult to organize something which is not in a restaurant and that you've got to put money up front for people who are coming to a conference. I know how it happens is people will say, "I'm coming," and they haven't made any financial commitment and then they don't come. I don't want anyone to be out of pocket. And as much as it would be fantastic to be able to make this happen, realistically someone is going to be out of pocket and I would hate for that to happen.

And now, yes, with the numbers being reduced from Puerto Rico from Panama as it's a policy forum, it's changed the dynamics a little bit and also with Puerto Rico we had Eduardo and Javier as locals, whereas here it's not quite the same.

I'm really sorry that it's not working out, but I would like to thank you for everything that you've put in. It's a lot of work that you've put into it. I know how much work goes into organizing any form of meal for a large group of people.

ALBERTO SOTO: Thank you, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER: You're welcome.

SILVIA VIVANCO: So, I understand, based on this discussion, that when we go back to Argentina because sometime we will go back to the beautiful Argentina, we can have perhaps some other preparation. So, now, we will just have a dinner as we usually do.

ALBERTO SOTO: Okay, thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Okay, perfect. So, I thank you for thinking about it. Thank you. Right, then. I think that we have covered all the topics on our agenda. I don't know if you have any further comments Gisella, Heidi, Humberto.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just if we're closing the call, I wanted to say thank you very much to Alberto, first off. Then, also, Humberto, thank you for completing the RALO discretionary fund request. That has now been approved. We have had Rodrigo, Silvia, and myself all approved that. I have listed that as approved on the Wiki page for those requests. I wanted to let you know about that. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you, Heidi. I think that we have used up all our time for this call. I'm going to send you all the action items on an e-mail. Next week, we won't have interpretation, but if we need to have another call, we will have it.

ALBERTO SOTO: Perfect. We can have another call if necessary. Otherwise, we will keep in touch through e-mail and then we will meet in person in Panama. Thank you, all, and goodnight to you all. Thank you, bye.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]