

---

GISELLA GRUBER: We will now get this call on the way as we have a pretty packed agenda. Good morning, good afternoon and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the ALAC Leadership Team Meeting on Monday the 26<sup>th</sup> of February at 1900 UTC. On today's call we have Alan Greenberg, Maureen Hilyard, Bastiaan Goslings, Seun Ojedeji, Bartlett Morgan, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Julie Hammer, Yrjo Lansipuro, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Glenn McKnight.

From Staff we have Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Mario Aleman, Evin Erdogdu, Andrea Glandon, Ariel Liang, Yesim Nazlar and myself, Gisella Gruber. I hope I haven't left anyone off the attendance list. If I could also please remind everyone to state their names when speaking for transcript purposes. Thank you and over to you, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you, and do we know where that sound is coming from?

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, that's mine.

ALAN GREENBERG: Alright, very good. Do we have any questions, comments on the agenda or any other business? See no hands, hear no voices, I will assume we will accept the agenda as displayed. The first item is --

---

*Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.*

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: It's over to me, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG: Over to you -- introduction to the new AC/SO Support Resource.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I would like to just go a little broader for just a moment. As you all know, we are in a transition for our fantastic At-Large Support Team and the 9<sup>th</sup> of March will mark the last day that Ariel will be with us as policy analysts, and as you know we have Evin who will be stepping into that fully; she basically has already, well done to Evin.

We have also have Claudia Ruiz, you've been seeing her on some of our calls. And we now have our final new person and that is Andrea Glandon, she is on the call today and I'm just wondering if I could just ask her to say just a few words of introduction. Andrea?

ANDREA GLANDON: Absolutely Heidi, thank you. My name is Andrea Glandon. I have been with ICANN -- just in September I was filling in for another support person while she was on maternity leave and now over to At-Large.

Before I came to ICANN I worked for Verizon for about 16 years in their conferencing center, so I'm familiar with ICANN from doing their conference calls, and directly before I came to ICANN I was in management managing a group of customer service representatives for a medical insurance company. I'm very excited to be here and I will be in Puerto Rico at ICANN 61, so I hope to meet many of you.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you and welcome. Heidi or Andrea, what will Andrea be doing?

HEIDI ULLRICH: She's 50/50 by the way. She's 50% At-Large, 50% GNSO, so a nice shared resource, a little bit similar to Carry and they live very close to each other by the way, they work with each other a little bit as well, quite a few years I understand. Gisella is going to be her main person to be letting her know what to do, that's normally going to be SO/AC supports or a support for us, so we can call management activities, pre, post activities and I'm also going to ask her to be the main support person for the At-Large Improvement.

As Andrea mentioned, she's going to be in Puerto Rico, as will be Claudia, you will have the opportunity to meet both of them face to face, which is a fantastic opportunity for them to meet you as well and the community.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you. I will go on record, I'm not sure I like the concept of calling people resources. I think [CROSSTALK] just a little bit too much.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I didn't know what else to say, so if you have another word, please let me know. She's a contractor for the time being, so I didn't want to state that either on the agenda.

ALAN GREENBERG: I'm rather old but I thought personnel was a better name for the department in Human Resources.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, I just put Human Resource in. Anyway, welcome Andrea, thrilled to have the new team with us going forward. Thank you.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you, very much. The next item is Review of Action Items from the ALT Meeting in January and it says me but I think it's Heidi.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Over here my page is not really opening yet on this. I think there was one item that I had a question about. I think that was Olivier's if I remember correctly; yes, Olivier to follow up on the mailing list regarding ICANN 61 slot for CCWGIG, and I'll put the link into the AC. Olivier, any idea about that?

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Thanks very much, Heidi. Gisella was CC'ed on everything I think, so she's got the listings of where the CCWGIG is, whether it's the public meeting and the face to face meetings.

---

ALAN GREENBERG: As we're going through our agendas later on, we can note that and see if there's any conflicts we need to worry about.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: If she doesn't [inaudible], she can just drop me a note on the Skype.

ALAN GREENBERG: The next item on our agenda is Policy Issues and I'll turn it over to Evin to give us an update on where we are. One of the items that is currently in drafting is the comment on the budget and plan. I have a separate item on the agenda later on for that, so we will not discuss that one at this point. Evin.

EVIN ERDOGDU: Thank you, Alan. Hello everyone. Just quickly going through what's on the agenda there. As most of you know the proposed incremental changes to ICANN meeting strategy was most recently ratified by the ALAC. Statements and processing drafted; as Alan noted, the budget comment will be saved for a later discussion. Currently we have another draft open for plan to restart the root key, signing key KSK rollover process and we have a pen holder Lutz Donnerhacke.

ALAN GREENBERG: Excuse me. Evin, I'll point out, Lutz volunteered to draft something, he has not been appointed as the pen holder, therefore we do need to look at that and decide whether that in deed is something that is representative and that we want to support.

EVIN ERDOGDU: I see, so would you like to discuss now or save?

ALAN GREENBERG: I don't know if anyone has read it at this point, then we can easily discuss it, otherwise we'll differ that to the ALAC meeting tomorrow. I don't see anyone's hand up or calling out so we will differ to the ALAC meeting tomorrow.

EVIN ERDOGDU: Great. Then no stalled statement and we listed the public comment request, ALAC decided not to submit statements. There's just one new public comment request to which the ALAC needs to decide, which is draft procedure for community gTLD change request, and it closes on the 2<sup>nd</sup> of April for that one.

ALAN GREENBERG: We should start discussing that soon. We were waiting for the new mailing list structure to be set up and it's not clear if that is set up or not at this point. The issue in this comment is ICANN is looking for input on the process by which a community TLD can change the details of its contract and what it commits to, at the same time, clearly without losing its community status or without changing its community status. I suspect that's something we do have some thoughts on and I will be asking Jonathan [inaudible] to lead that effort.

---

Any further comments on policy issues? Then we'll go on to the next item and that is Updates from Liaisons and anyone else who believes they have an update they need to give. I will turn it over to our liaisons to see if there is anything, and Cheryl and Yrjo have their hands up. Cheryl, please go ahead.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I think I'll [Inaudible] if you'd like.

ALAN GREENBERG: Try that again Cheryl, you were very muffled from my perspective.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: [Inaudible], I will try again. How's that?

ALAN GREENBERG: You're sort of static and garbled.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Okay, well this is about as good as I can possibly do.

ALAN GREENBERG: Ah, that was perfect.

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: The only difference with this handset was me having it on speaker held to my face versus having it off speaker, so there you go. I was just saying, Yrjo could go first but I've dallied so long I'm not sure that that's relevant. Go ahead, Yrjo.

ALAN GREENBERG: Yrjo, please go ahead.

YRJO LANSIPURO: Okay, thank you. There was a GAC/ALAC leadership call on the 12<sup>th</sup> of February. I wrote a short report, it is in the beginning where the reports are; basically we just set the agenda for the joint meeting of the ALAC and GAC in San Juan, so it's all there, you can read it there.

The only thing I just want to add is that the new chair of the GAC, Manal, is very positive about the cooperation with the ALAC and I'm really looking forward to working with her. She said, among other things, that I would be welcome to the GAC calls when they discuss items that are of interest to us and that is I would say a major improvement, major steps to look forward to even a better cooperation. Thank you.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you, Yrjo; any questions for Yrjo? I too am looking forward to increased cooperation and participation. I've worked with Manal now for a very long time, approaching I guess 15, 16 years and I'm very positive that we'll be doing good things together. Julie, you're on next.



---

JULIE HAMMER:

Thanks, Alan. I just wanted to give the group a small or brief update on the name collision analysis project which the board tasked the SSAC with late last year in November. It's really a massive undertaking for the SSAC and it's occupying a vast amount of their time and energy.

Where we're at, at the moment we've been working very hard on developing and submission to the board for a project proposal. That submission along with its release for public comment and seeking input from community will hopefully go out within the next week and we will be using one of the cross-community sessions at ICANN 61 to give details of that and provide an opportunity for the community to give us some comments and some input.

That cross community session [inaudible] on Monday afternoon, the 3:30 session, so it's the last session of the day, so I'm hoping that people will be able to get along to that and provide us some comment.

What the task is for those who aren't quite up to date with what the board asked us to do, have a look at specifically .home, .corp, .mail and other constraints that might cause name collisions and provide them an advice on whether they should be delegated or the conditions surrounding the board's decision making process. That has really been keeping many of us very, very busy. Thanks, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG:

Thank you, Julie. Will that be one of the items you'll be discussing on the face to face session with the ALAC or that will be reserved for the cross community and you'll do other things in our face to face?

JULIE HAMMER: We would probably do other things but if you had a specific wish to have that covered in the meeting with the ALAC, we could certainly do that. Please let me know what you'd like to do.

ALAN GREENBERG: The timing is unfortunate because the public session is afterwards, it's not going to be easy for us to decide ahead of time, do we need anything special, unless we can call you back some time later in the week when we have another slot but that would have to be investigated carefully whether it would fit in the schedule.

JULIE HAMMER: How about if I ask that it be briefly covered in the overview, along with any other normal topics that we didn't cover?

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you. Maybe just to entice people to actually go to the face to face to the cross-community session. Alright, thank you.

JULIE HAMMER: Good idea.

ALAN GREENBERG: Cheryl, did you want to get back in? We'll give Cheryl a minute to unmute if that's an issue.

---

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Sorry, I was talking to a muted phone. I did want to get back in. Couple of things, first of all before I get into my most recent GNSO meeting, I wanted to echo words that were said about working with Manel. I too have worked with her since she'd been involved in ICANN and I think she's going to make a fabulous leader of the GAC and it's going to move the opportunities for ALAC and the GAC from strength to strength I think.

That said, also delighted to hear about the collisions work from a very bias perspective of the new gTLDs PDP because we'll be very interested to see and watch how that progresses and where it's going to have its [inaudible] with our works as well.

The reason I put my hand up though was at the recent council meeting, which was on the 22<sup>nd</sup> of February, we had a presentation to the council from [inaudible] regarding the progress of what was still research at the beginning of this call as a CCWG on internet governance.

I know Olivier watches this closely, so I'm assuming he's up to date with the new vehicle and its structure, but it seemed to me that the new vehicle, as an engagement group and its structure and its functioning was quite well advanced and in near final format, if not final format and certainly it was a format that the council approved of and I was just concerned that we were still using terminologies and have expectations of the group that may not be in absolute keeping with the new model, so that's why I put my hand up originally and made the noting chat. I'm

---

sure Olivier has a copy of it but if you need it from me, then let me know and I shall provide it.

The other thing I wanted to raise was, it hasn't come through email today as yet, but the standing committee on finance and budget, massive chaired by Aidan, is meeting on -- or has met I should say sometime on Monday and are putting together their final documentation for the council to comment on budget, and unless there are marked changes from the draft, we discussed at the council meeting, I do remain similarly concerned as I was in their last call about the less than implicit, blatantly obvious biases towards cutting a number of core things that I think ALAC and At-Large would believe are high priority.

Interestingly enough, one of the things that they were concerned about as opposed to wanting to cut to save time, is the matters of CROP funding. They were concerned about CROP funding interestingly enough and that found a different reaction from at least one or two members of council who pointed out that the specific charter of the standing committee on finance and budget is to look towards impacts ICANN budget plans, specific to the role and operation of GNSO and therefore in at least those counselors' points of view, things like CROP funding, was none of its business to comment on. That's another thing that I'll watch closely for you.

Other than that, no other extraordinary resolutions that had an urgent impact on the ALAC occurred. Thank you.

---

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you. Cheryl, a question or two. Is the statement going to be approved by the GNSO Council or is that being delegated to Aiden's group?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: No, I believe it's pretty much -- it may get comment on [inaudible], but I think you'll find because of the timing that it's going to be -- unless it was extraordinarily objected to, it should go through pretty with list just going, yup, that's fine.

ALAN GREENBERG: And when do you expect that to be finalized?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: It looks to me -- the final final hasn't come out, I've only got the current working draft, so they say Monday is when we should be getting their final edit, then it would be a day or two I assume before council will then ratify it.

ALAN GREENBERG: Pretty close to the end, to the deadline.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Very close to the deadline, yes.

---

ALAN GREENBERG: Alright, thank you. Anyone have any comments? Olivier, your hand is up please.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much, Alan. I wanted to comment on the points regarding the cross community working group on internet governance. Thanks for bringing this up, Cheryl, and yes, I'm absolutely aware of the work that is there being one of the co-chairs of the working group.

The whole aim is to effectively have a seamless transition from a cross community working structure to a cross community engagement group. This first draft which was sent to the GNSO council, which I'm not sure but I hope was sent to the ccNSO by Young Eum Lee, the co-chair from the ccNSO and which I have sent to Alan Greenberg with a copy to Staff, we're now in a position where we're waiting for feedback basically and I do hope actually that the ALAC will have a session or a part of a session at ICANN 61 to discuss this.

The aim is to get feedback from the three chartering organizations for any amendments that are required and then for an amended joint amendment to be shared among the three chartering organizations and then moving forward with the chartering of the cross-community engagement group and therefore the leaving or the dropping of the charter of the cross-community internet working group section.

I'm sure not when that will take place but obviously there needs to be synchronization between the three chartering organizations and it might well be that the new vehicle might be chartered by other organizations or it might be that the ccNSO or ALAC or indeed GNSO, although it

---

doesn't sound like at the moment, might not wish to be engaged in the engagement group.

The work in itself at the moment is just a first draft, getting the feedback and then we'll have a final draft ready. We have two sessions that will take place at ICANN 61. I think that Gisella has put something about CCWG IS, I don't know what that is, is that the sessions that we are -- I think they are the sessions, I think it should be IG perhaps rather than IS.

The public session is on the 12<sup>th</sup> of March. It was chosen to be on the 12<sup>th</sup> of March because that's the time when the GAC can also make it -- or GAC members can also make it to this. The face to face session of the working group itself will be at the end of the week on the Thursday where there will be a discussion about the feedback that we hopefully will have received from the different chartering organizations and finalization of the CCWG EG charter. That's where we are at the moment. Thank you.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you, Olivier. Have we circulated the list to at least the ALAC and/or to a wider community? A question for Staff.

GISELLA GRUBER: Which list, Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG: Any list to start with. Have we circulated -- as Olivier pointed out, we have received a first draft of the charter for the new cross community

---

engagement group; has that been circulated to at least the ALAC and preferably to the wider community, which means the public ALAC list and possibly the RALO lists?

GISELLA GRUBER: Not that I'm aware of.

ALAN GREENBERG: Then can we please do that and note that it will be discussed in San Juan. Anyone who will not be at the San Juan meeting should make sure to forward any comments prior to that. I think we should generally discuss this group as the group formally known as the CCWG.

Alright, Olivier, your hand is still up, is that a new hand or an old one? It was an old one? It was an old one.

Alright, next item on our agenda if there are no more comments, Maureen, are you in a position to make a comment or would you like me to make the comment for you with respect to the eventual replacement of the ccNSO liaison?

Not hearing Maureen, and actually not seeing her on the call anymore, which may be the reason why she isn't answering, I will announce that at this point we are expecting in San Juan to name a new ccNSO liaison. Hopefully, that will be on schedule and that will be done during one of the wrap up meetings and that's all going as according to plan as was mapped out several months ago.



---

Next item on our agenda is At-Large Review and I will give a very quick update. I hope to have something more extensive but we are not quite at that stage. As you all know, because we have discussed this on a number of different lists, the mapping that the organizational effectiveness committee requested that MSI deliver was delivered in December.

The general reaction to it was, there was a mapping done between issues and what we purposed. There was also included in that mapping extensive discussion of the recommendations of the items group which had not been included in the request explicitly, and there were also a very large number of questions asked which were deemed to be gaps in our proposal that in the minds of a number of people, really were not particularly helpful in moving the process forward.

It has been suggested by Leon that what we offer to do is create a simple mapping of the issues, to what we plan to do and present that to the OEC and if that is indeed acceptable, they can approve it or request that we change it, eventually approve it, pass it on to the board for approval and we have a process going forward.

That document, the initial cut of that has been drafted and was sent to Leon just yesterday and we're waiting for Leon to come back and just give us an idea, is this something like what he had envisioned, because there's no point in us spending a lot of time refining it if indeed it is something that is completely different from what he was imagining and hopefully we will be able to go forward and it not finalize this by the end of the San Juan meeting then certainly we will be farther advanced then we are now.

---

If indeed this does not match to what Leon was considering, then we're going to have to have some discussions and understand what needs to be done to go forward. At this point, without trying to put Leon on the spot and I already talked to him and he has not had a chance to look at and he only received it a moderate number of hours ago.

We will perhaps have a more discussion on it by tomorrow's ALAC meeting, if there is anything new to discuss, otherwise it will be differed to the mail list and or in San Juan.

If there are any comments or questions, I'll try to address them and if not, we'll go on to the next item. I see nothing -- oh sorry, we have Olivier, go ahead Olivier.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Thanks, Alan. If Staff shares that document by email, the document on the cross community engagement group, perhaps tomorrow brief two-minute mention or one-minute mention to remind all the ALAC to read that document so that we don't need to actually read it while people are in Puerto Rico.

At that point it will just be a case of like we can do five or ten minutes question time in Puerto Rico and done with it. It's procedural and I just think our time is better spent than dealing with charters and stuff, thanks.

ALAN GREENBERG: Indeed, unless of course there are changes that we want to see made in it. In any case, I've already made a note to make sure it's on the ALAC

---

agenda tomorrow. And seeing nothing else, we will go on to the next item on the agenda and that is budget comment. I'm a little bit concerned that we have a deadline for submission of this comment which is next week, roughly about the time people get on planes and we have had very, very little posted on the WIKI so far.

Olivier made a comment, I made a comment and Judith made a small comment and Tijani is the main pen holder and he can't be with us today but I'm just somewhat perturbed that we're not getting very far on this. I know there is a document being worked on by the RALO's, largely on CROP, although that will form a component of that, I think it's very important that we not make the majority of our budget submission just complaining about the fact that we don't want to see travel budgets cut.

The perception of that in community is not going to be really positive, although clearly, it's a very important aspect of the overall budget but I think it's really important that more than one or two people go through that budget with a fine-tooth comb and identify other things that we believe have to be raised. Certainly, verbally people have said, many people have already said that it is curious that we're seeing some massive cuts in some area and Staff is going up, that's something that I think we really have to look at and it's got to take more than just one or two people doing it.

I am looking for this group as some of the key people within the At-Large community, to spend some time in the next couple of days, we don't have a lot of time, to at least identify the issues, so that we can start drafting something very quickly. If anyone else wants any comments or thoughts on how we can make sure this happens, I welcome them.

---

Is there anyone else? I see no hands. Then I'll accept that as everyone will go home and do some homework and we'll go onto the next item which ICANN 61. I'll turn it over to Gisella to start us off or are we doing Heidi with the agendas first?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Let's go with Gisella and then I think she'll hand off to me pretty quickly. We do have a lot of items and some of them are really crucial to get through, either today or tomorrow at the very latest. Go ahead, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Heidi. Just a little reminder, I hope everyone has received their hotel confirmations, I believe some people have not. I have chased up with Consistency Travel to get the rooming for all the At-Large funded travelers in order to know where everyone is and to make sure that everyone does A) have a room and B) has been informed of where they're staying.

Also, with regards, I believe that the ALAC will be staying at the Sheraton, hopefully that is correct information that I've received which will make it much easier for everyone. As for this meeting, we will have hotels which are a shuttle ride away. We'll be in a hotel which is about an approximate 20-minute shuttle ride away. It's just easier to manage the adhoc meetings. I also hope everyone has got their flight sorted. Please do put it on the travel page and that you've all registered for this event.

---

The ICANN website is live with the ICANN 61 schedule. You will see it has a new format and hopefully you'll like this new format. We also have our WIKI pages, which we have displayed in the Adobe Connect room; a reminder that these are the most up to date with the schedule as well as the agendas, and we'll be sending out the usual summary of the meetings for the following day, the day before.

We also have a gala event at ICANN 61, a few social events which I'll be covering later and one of the questions and the ALT events, which you should all have received calendar invitations for. I'll also be sending out an email with just a summary of the three ALT events at ICANN 61. For now, I'll just hand it over to Heidi. Thank you.

ALAN GREENBERG: Before you go to Heidi, Gisella, you said something, I didn't catch part of the sentence; you said something about we'll be at a hotel 20-minute shuttle ride away?

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes, that's At-Large Staff, just in case if you're looking for us we won't necessarily be just there to help you.

ALAN GREENBERG: Okay, because I didn't think the Sheraton was 20 minutes away.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: No. That's the venue hotel. Actually, At-Large will be with the board, but Staff will be 20 minutes away, which might be a good thing or a bad thing.

ALAN GREENBERG: There have been times when it was reversed.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, Alan, if I can go ahead and let's quickly go through the agendas. These agendas are still definitely a work in progress, and you'll notice that as we go through, but if we can go ahead and note Saturday, let's just go through Saturday. One of the reasons -- go ahead.

ALAN GREENBERG: Heidi, if we could put up the document I put together, which shows all of the ALAC workings sessions on one document, I think that would be a useful way of giving an overview to allow people to take a look at it. It's also linked to in the agenda if you want your personal copy.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I have not taken a look at that. Alan, do you mind if I go -- since this is the first I'm seeing this, did you want me to go through this way or just go through what I have with the WIKI pages?

ALAN GREENBERG: I think this way because this gives people an overview in one screen of what we are doing and what we are not doing. Once we go through it

---

quickly, then I'd like to open it to this group of saying, you'll notice there are several hours of to be determined, and so we need to fill those in, we need to identify what is missing that we want to do at this meeting and change the times of some of them. That's why I tried to get it all on one page because otherwise I think it's hard for people to concentrate and see what the overview is.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Okay. Let's go through then and I might be switching back and forth, because I'm more familiar with the other but I think this is pretty clear. The other issue that many of you will be away in various meetings and that's quite complex to figure who is going to be there, who wants to be there for a particular session, etc. I do welcome your feedback here. On Saturday we will have an ALT breakfast, I believe starting at 7:30, Gisella?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Sorry, 7:15.

HEIDI EULLRICH:

7:15, so that will be the first item for most of you and they'll be several Staff there. Go directly to the ALAC room for a 9am start. We will have Alan with us welcoming, aims and objectives, and also the board prep and cross community session. Staff updates and again, I'm hoping to be able to introduce the new staff, new supports, human resources.

For us, even though unfortunately Andrea will be working with other groups during that time and Claudia doesn't get there until Monday, but

---

I just wanted to make some very brief announcement there. The next session we have David Conrad tentative right now for 45 minutes from the KSK rollover and we also have --

ALAN GREENBERG: Heidi, we have allocated 45 minutes, I suspect that will not be a 45-minute session. We'll probably have a little bit of extra time that we can devote to something else.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Let's make that 30 minutes, I have not written to him yet, by the way, either. I wanted to make sure that this was a good time for everyone. The next session is WHOIS RDS update. Now, did you want that within the context of GDPR or how would you like that?

ALAN GREENBERG: That's one of the questions that I think we need to decide now and tomorrow, of do we want a general discussion on where the WHOIS PDP is? Do we want to talk about what the RDS review is? Or do we want to look at GDPR? We don't have to restrict it only to that 45 minutes but the questions is, where is the interest? Where do you think we need to put the focus?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Alan, if I may, keep in mind, that's now going to be a one-hour session, so we could do quite a bit with that.



ALAN GREENBERG: Any thoughts on that? Now, obviously everyone can delegate it to me and I'll make some decisions but I really would like to get input from other people, now or tomorrow.

HEIDI ULLRICH: If there is any discussion on GDPR, I would highly recommend that Theresa speak at some point during that session. She's the point person for that, so I think that would be useful.

ALAN GREENBERG: We'll then add that to the issues that we'll look at tomorrow then. Alright, next, keep on going.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Part three, we're currently and they have already said that that would be a good time for them, is the NomCom sessions with the NomCom leadership, but that session Alan will not be there and he's indicated that he would like to be if at all possible at that session with the NomCom, so that looks like that needs to be changed. Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG: Okay, so we're going to try to move it somewhere else, is what you're saying.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH:

I think probably Tuesday, Tuesday has some possibilities, and so I'm just going to note that. Then we have -- now again, this session will be led likely by Maureen and/or Bastiaan because Alan you will not be there at that time, so then the next session we have with the GSE, that's the traditional one with Sally Costerton.

Probably just original VP's from North America, Latin America and the Caribbean speaking at that one' possibly if you'd like, Jean Jacques as well because of the meeting schedule this year but that's up to you.

Then we have another session with new gTLDs; Alan, you will be there. If you could let me know what topics within the new gTLD you would like to discuss, that would be of tremendous use. Then we have a 30-minute open session as well.

ALAN GREENBERG:

If I may. The four topics that I think make sense at this meeting, and I'd like input from this group now if possible, is geographic names WT5; community TLDs, where are with them; applicant support, where are; and pricing.

I think those are topics that I think will have some resonance with the group. There are people in this group who are very active on the PDP, if we can call Cheryl's activity active among other people; and I welcome, are these the right topics, are they the wrong topics, do we want to think about this? Cheryl is happy. I don't know if you're happy with the topics or how active you are? Go ahead, please.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: Alan, what was the fourth?

ALAN GREENBERG: Pricing was my fourth.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you so much, thank you.

ALAN GREENBERG: That is, what should the fee be? Should the fee vary based on the type of application? Should there be a minimum fee? Those are all discussions that have been held and there's some tentative decisions that have been made and we'll be presented in the report to be published but I think they bare some discussion.

I'm presuming of course that at short notice we will be able to get speakers on all of these four topics or whichever four we end up picking. When we made a similar request last time, we were treated very well, I'm hoping the same will be the case now.

Any thoughts on whether these topics are good or not or whether there are other topics that might of more interest to the ALAC and regional leaders? Cheryl, feel free to jump in if you wish. Yes, Heidi, go ahead.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Any speakers for that session?

---

ALAN GREENBERG: We'll ask the PDP to come up with speakers for it, as we did last time. Alright, no comments, then probably we'll mention these again at the meeting tomorrow, unless there is strong objection these are the ones we will go through and I'll repeat them again; Geographic names, work track 5, community TLDs, applicant support and pricing.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you very much. Evin, please note those for your presentation.

Continuing on Saturday, fiscal year 19 budget update, and that would be again, we'll invite Xavier to talk about that. That might be both the budget document comments itself, ATLAS 3 perhaps, Alan, if you'd like, and perhaps also ABR's but I don't think he at that point would know more much about the ABR. If you did want to speak ABR's, that would be [inaudible].

ALAN GREENBERG: Well, certainly the ABR envelope is within his scope.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, that would be Xavier, correct. Again, for both of those sessions, Alan, we have 30 minutes TBD, so if you wanted to extend those let me know about that as well, please.

At the same time, we have on Saturday afternoon the ALAC/NCUC outreach, civil society outreach. Olivier, do you want to comment a little bit about that? Also, I think I just saw that there's a new title for that

---

event. We also need the final agenda for that too, please. Olivier, do you have any updates on that?

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: We'll still trying to work out a name for it. We're still working on the thing and we could call it 'Find your place at ICANN', 'Breaking the silos, find your place at ICANN' is one of the latest suggestions that has been made. Tatiana Tropina and I actually met yesterday and spent an hour and a half on this to try and build it up, and we couldn't find a title for it. I think we probably didn't have enough wine.

Now, I guess 'Breaking the silos, find your place at ICANN' sounds like an interesting title. I'd be willing or happy actually if anybody could suggest anything else or other alternative names for this session. I note the silence, sorry for putting you all on the spot.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Any comments there?

ALAN GREENBERG: We're looking for comments on? Heidi, you're looking for comments on the outreach session or something else?

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: The outreach session. I think I might have lost people. We are currently thinking about the outreach joint civil society meeting that will take place on Saturday the 10<sup>th</sup> of March, from 15:15 to 16:45. The name of

---

it is, at the moment, the proposed name is 'Breaking the silos, find your place at ICANN'.

It's a joint session between NCUC and At-Large to try and get more people to join, locals, etc. So very much in the sort of same town hall that we've done in past meetings, such as Abu Dhabi and prior to that we've done some in Helsinki as well or Copenhagen; it was Copenhagen I think, not Helsinki.

HEIDI ULLRICH: It was Copenhagen. Is it 'Find your place in the community breaking the silos', or 'Breaking the silos, find your place in the community'? Which way is it?

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: 'Breaking the silos, find your place at ICANN'. It's the one that was suggested by Bruna.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Perfect, we'll go ahead and put that down tentatively, the concern is that we do hopefully by Wednesday morning European time we're going to be sending the final agendas to be translated, so that's why we're running out of time for this. We'll just put that and we'll wait for your confirmation of the agenda.

Let me just go ahead and continue, if there are no other comments. Then Saturday evening, Gisella, over to you for the social.

ALAN GREENBERG: Before we do, can I take control back for a moment? We need to look at whether there's conflict between the ALAC/NCUC outreach and the sessions scheduled.

For instance, Tijani normally always wants to go to outreach events but we are scheduling the budget against it; is this going to be problematic or not? If so, we can't move the outreach event, we will have to move the other sessions. I think as people look at the schedule, please pay attention to potential conflicts and let us know very quickly, we don't have a lot of time.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: I will send you a link to the Google Doc on Skype, Alan, so you can have a look at this and if there's any scheduling conflicts. I did have a look but I didn't know because the ALAC page was not updated so I didn't quite know what was going to be discussed, but it's still time to do things.

ALAN GREENBERG: We can't move the outreach session, we can reschedule ALAC things.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Correct, so that's why you're going to have all this in your Skype in a second. Thank you.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: Alan, thank you, that's a very valid point, we can move that to Tuesday. Tuesday's pretty much open at the moment except for a few things, so that's something we can certainly change. Gisella, Saturday evening.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Heidi. Saturday evening we're planning on an ALT dinner, details to follow. I'm still working on a semi-private room and it may well be away from the venue, but we're a small enough group to be able to get cabs to go there, so please watch this space. Everything in Puerto Rico is running pretty slowly when it gets to communicating with local people. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you very much, Gisella. Moving to Sunday, for those who are interested in the academy, ICANN academy, there is going to be a session 8:30 to 10:00. If you would like to go to that, please do, they're looking at basically all of their programs, including a change to the chairing fields program, scheduled now for Barcelona. Moving [CROSTALK] -- go ahead.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Just on the academy, that's another thing that is in the firing lines for cutting according to the working document for GNSO budget, so I think depending on what is being said by the GNSO in the final comment, that might need to be passed on to Andrea, she may not be watching that space in particular. Thanks.



---

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you, Cheryl, and I would hope that Heather, who is the past community moderator for that leadership program would be able to say some positive things about that.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: That did not come up in discussion at the council call, which is why I'm passing it on.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, thank you. Alan, if it's okay, I'll go ahead and continue on Sunday?

ALAN GREENBERG: No, I would like to comment on that. Two points, number one, Heather is the chair of the GNSO council and the chair of the GNSO, she is not in the position to hold sway on a position taken by the GNSO; that has been true for any chair and it is certainly true for her, so that's point number one.

Point number two, this whole process, remember at one point we tried within ICANN to have a period where people comment and a rebuttal period, which didn't work at all, but for things like the budget, this is really, really problematic because a statement made by one group submitted three minutes before the end of the comment period, may well be listened to by somebody and I find this whole thing less than conducive to making rational decisions. Thank you.

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:            Couldn't agree with you more, Alan.

HEIDI ULLRICH:                 Okay. May I continue, Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG:             Please. Can you not hear me?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:        I can hear you, Alan, maybe it's just the phone line can hear you, I don't know.

ALAN GREENBERG:             Can Heidi hear me? Can someone else tell Heidi via Skype or something that I am talking and she's the only one who can't hear?

GISELLA GRUBER:             Yes, we are.

ALAN GREENBERG:             Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH:                Can you hear me? I can hear you.

---

ALAN GREENBERG: I can hear you now.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, there we are. Sorry. Moving on to Sunday, the first At-Large session will be at 10:30, that's right now for ATLAS 3 Timing Metrics Next Steps. I wonder, Alan, if we should -- and we have that for the whole session -- I wonder if we should somehow include the fiscal year 19 budget with Xavier at that point? Because that probably should come first and then we can move ATLAS to Tuesday, just a thought. Again, we could switch [crosstalk] from Tuesday --

ALAN GREENBERG: File it in your notes for us to make changes. When we're going to do this, I don't have a clue, but yup.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, so then we continue with our changes. The next session we've got is a working session and it was to be an At-Large -- members of OECD, and that's particularly Khalid and Leon. I've just heard this morning that Leon is not able to make it and there's a GNSO lunch that I believe they hold and the board needs to be at, so that means that Khalid can't make it either.

So Leon has suggested Monday at the same time, or at least 12:15 to 13:15, so that would be at the same time as the regional leadership session, which is also a working lunch. So the question is, can we switch those two meetings? It would be Sunday for the regional leadership

---

session and it would be Monday for the session with Khalid and Leon on the At-Large Review.

ALAN GREENBERG: I don't see any reason we cannot switch those two unless there is some other thing in conflict with either the Sunday or the Monday. Is there anything else schedule against the lunch session on Monday?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Gisella?

GISELLA GRUBER: I don't think there's anything from first hand that I can see to change it. The numbers are just not the same. I've just got to confirm with meetings team that we can change the numbers and change the catering around, and I'll be working on this now, now that we've had confirmation to see whether we can switch the two.

ALAN GREENBERG: Do we know for a fact that Khalid and Leon can make it on Monday?

HEIDI ULLRICH: No, in fact Leon suggested to first contact Khalid. I'll do that immediately after this call.

ALAN GREENBERG: Then let's not change everything until we know that.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Correct, yeah. Gisella, let's hang on. Let me contact Khalid first and then we'll make that change. That seems to be the only time that Leon can make it.

Okay, then the 13:30 session on Sunday is with Rod and Julie with the SSAC. Then we have 45 minutes of policy TPD. Again, we could make that the ATLAS. Alan, it's up to you.

ALAN GREENBERG: I understand. Let's keep going. Olivier has his hand up. Is that a new hand, Olivier? No, go ahead Heidi.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. And then later in the afternoon, we move to effective reporting ALAC, RALOS, working groups, and that's to do with the monthly reporting for the RALOS, which are behind. There have been some calls for those just not to continue, in lieu of the increasing use of newsletters, working groups, etc. on that, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG: Do we have who is leading that and do we have a document that we can get out to the people beforehand? Or at least -- explain what the session about, so people can be prepared.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. Did you want to do that? That is, again, that is basically [CROSSTALK] --

ALAN GREENBERG: I had never seen that item before today, so --

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Well, we talked about that, and you said, "We certainly add that." So --

ALAN GREENBERG: All right.

HEIDI ULLRICH: So, that was the idea. Okay.

ALAN GREENBERG: I think we at least need to outline the problem, if nothing else -- even if we don't have solutions to present. So, we do have a -- [CROSSTALK] so, do we want to get out before people start traveling. I'm going to say the same thing about the next two items, so you can address them as you go through.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Okay. And then, that's 45 minutes, and we also have ALS decertification procedures, and ALS and individual relations. That last item is more to allow Mario, he's taking on ALS and individual relations

---

and engagement, to just to outline a little bit of what he's been thinking of doing and get some feedback on that. The ALS decertification procedure, I believe that was to allow everyone to be on the same page about -- that it is an ALAC activity, rather than a RALO activity, if I recall correctly.

ALAN GREENBERG: Okay. It's either a one-minute discussion that you just said, or it's a 30-minute session. So, I'm not -- if it's a 30-minute session, again, we need some level of telling people ahead of time what -- are we talking about changing the rules? Are we talking about just reinforcing, telling people what the rules are? In which case, it doesn't sound like it warrants a 30-minute session.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay.

ALAN GREENBERG: So, I'm not quite sure what it is we're looking for.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Well, then I would suggest having that one be 15 minutes, and then one with ALS and individual relations be 30 minutes, so would allow for feedback to Mario.

---

ALAN GREENBERG: You may also want to make it relations and metrics, which makes it a more interesting topic.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Then, Tuesday, we have from 9:00 -- I don't think -- it's one hour, I see -- so, 9:45 to 10:45, we have ALAC and the ICANN Board. So, we've skipped Monday. Again, Monday, now, might be the lunch with OEC; we'll look into that. So, we do have questions from the Board already. Alan, did you want me to go over that now?

ALAN GREENBERG: You can certainly mention what they are, and we have one suggestion for a question to the Board, and we're talk about in more detail tomorrow. But, yes, why don't you read out what they are in case people haven't looked at them yet?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. So, the ones from the Board -- the questions from Board -- this is Heidi speaking -- "What are your key goals in 2018? The Board is interested in this question to make sure that its own priorities are aligned with the community's priorities."

The second one is, "What are your most relevant longer-term goals? The Board is interested in this question because discussions about longer-term goals and strategic planning will commence soon between the communities, the Board, and ICANN.org." Those are the two there.



---

Now, there is a session on Saturday morning to go over these, Alan, but I would hope that ALAC meeting in the next several hours, next day or so, we'll cover that -- if that makes sense -- as well.

ALAN GREENBERG:

Certainly, in my mind, the answers are pretty clear. Our immediate focus this coming year is to focus on the critical policy issues that are going on. And from an At-Large point of view, I think those are focus on the gTLD -- new gTLD process and RDS WHOIS, and of course, the At-Large Review -- to implement it.

Longer-term, the longer-term project, which is incorporated into the At-Large Review, is to move towards improving the involvement of individual users around the world, and getting them more integrated in ICANN. So, i.e., becoming increasingly effective at doing what we're supposed to be here to do.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

This is Heidi, Alan. Do you expect that ATLAS III will be part of the relevant longer-term goals mentioned, explicitly?

ALAN GREENBERG:

I think it's one of the tools of the goal. I don't think it's one of the goals.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Okay.

---

ALAN GREENBERG: In my mind.

HEIDI ULLRICH: [CROSSTALK] --

ALAN GREENBERG: I would hate to say a meeting is a goal. I mean, you only have a meeting for a reason, hopefully.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. It's just that I'm hoping that that will be raised in some context, because that was the idea of adding it -- you know, one of the reasons to add it to the Fiscal Year 19 budget comments. But anyway -- okay.

The ALAC questions to the Board -- ALAC questions; so far, we have one from [inaudible], and it says, "In the chair's blog, the Los Angeles Workshop recap, Chérine Chalaby mentions that the Board discussed the challenges facing the board around deciding if something is in the global interest. May the Board give us more details about the topic and discuss with us the findings?"

ALAN GREENBERG: I think it's an interesting question. We welcome additions from anyone else. We are always way behind in getting these. It's always useful to have our Board member suggest what might be of interest to the Board -- surreptitiously and quietly to us. Hint, hint, Léon.

---

All right. We are, at this point, getting to be rather late in this meeting, so let's keep on moving.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. I do note that really do need those questions, latest tomorrow, Alan. ALAC is the last one to submit. Okay.

ALAN GREENBERG: It's a tradition we will continue with.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry. Where are we here? I'm going to switch back to your document, so I can be in-sync with everyone. Okay. So, Tuesday -- we do have some time open. We have a meeting with the GAC -- the ALAC and the GAC. So, we have work stream 10, and then we have -- yeah, so then, the meeting with the ALAC/GAC -- if you could let me know the agenda for that, Alan. I know you mentioned that that is set. I just need to have that in front of me.

ALAN GREENBERG: I'm sure Yrjö can provide it to us.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Perfect. Yrjö, if you could send that to Alan and myself that would be really useful to have that in time for the ALAC call. Then, there's a session that is pretty much wide-open, but I think that we'll be

---

using -- since things are needing to be switched. Thank you, Yrjö. Then, on Wednesday --

YRJÖ LANSIPURO:

Yeah. It's actually already in the report. It's actually in the report. I put in the Wiki, but I send you the proper -- right after this call. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Perfect. Thank you so much. I just need to switch, Alan, to see what's going on Wednesday. So, again, keep in mind, Wednesday and Thursday, we have the LACRALO mediation, part 2, so they'll be a number of additional LACRALO members there, but they will be in a separate room. We have a technology task force on Wednesday. We have -- now, it will be an AFRALO meeting.

There will not be a joint AFRALO/AfricICANN meeting. It'll be just an AFRALO monthly meeting focusing on hot topics. We'll have the NARALO monthly meeting, as well. There will also be the ALAC and regional leaders' wrap-up, part 1. This is on Wednesday, now -- 30 minutes for ALAC actions, 30 minutes with Göran and David Olive, and 30 minutes with Léon, who has, I believe -- yes, he has confirmed for that time.

Gisella, if you could please send him a [inaudible] for that time for -- set for that. Move on to Thursday. We have wrap-up, part 2. I have not added anything to that. Actually, I think it's just going to be -- sorry -- first in the morning, we have the capacity-building meeting, the agenda's set there.

---

And then, yes, the wrap-up, part 2, is basically -- somewhat significant time for reports from ALAC actions, appointment of the ccNSO liaison, and then reports from the ALAC liaisons, RALO leaders -- just a 10-minute report from the global indigenous ambassadors, as we had last time. And then, just five minutes for chair's announcement.

ALAN GREENBERG: All right. A couple of things. First of all, Heidi, how are the additional LACRALO people being funded? Is that through GSE?

HEIDI ULLRICH: No. That is a Fiscal Year 18 ABR, additional budget request.

ALAN GREENBERG: All right. I didn't realize it was for this meeting, but okay. I'll note that in almost all of the meetings that I can remember, we end up running out of time in our last wrap-up and do not end up with time for reports. So, we're going to try to jiggle this one a little bit, and try to end up with a little bit more time. We'll see what happens, but we will try to have time for those reports.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. So, Alan, keep that -- you know, I added more, because normally it's less than that. So, 30 minutes per set, you know, if we can keep it to that, that'd be great.

---

ALAN GREENBERG:                    Yeah. Understood.

HEIDI ULLRICH:                    Okay.

ALAN GREENBERG:                    Can we scroll that document to the bottom, please? Okay. You'll note that, at this point -- at the time this was done, which was about an hour ago -- we had 1 1/2, 2 1/2, 3, 4, almost 4 1/2 -- over 4 1/2 hours of unscheduled time.

Now, there's going to be lots of changes, but if anyone has things that are not in this list that they believe we should be covering -- now is the time to say so. Now and tomorrow morning's meeting, or the ALAC meeting held in whatever number of hours it is from now. So, please look at it carefully. Think about it. This is the time to say what we need to be covering. Not after the meeting, saying we should have covered it.

Any further comments? Yes, Heidi, please go ahead.

HEIDI ULLRICH:                    Yes. Very importantly, the Friday ALT -- that is 8:00 to noon. I think it's 8:00 to noon, or 8:30 to noon.

ALAN GREENBERG:                    I thought I saw 8:30, but I may be wrong on that.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: 8:30 to noon. Yes. It's 8:30. And agenda items are pretty much the standard items. And Cherine will be there, I believe.

ALAN GREENBERG: It's the standard structure.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Perfect.

ALAN GREENBERG: At least, [CROSSTALK] as the first cut.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Perfect.

ALAN GREENBERG: And what I did do is -- I asked Gisella that we should set up a page for that, but not link it to the main Wiki page. So, if you have the link, or you can construct the link by changing the day, name, and the day number, you can find it, but it's not linked into the list of the week.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Perfect. Yeşim, if you could do that, please?

---

ALAN GREENBERG: It may already be done. I did ask --

GISELLA GRUBER: Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG: Yes, go ahead.

GISELLA GRUBER: It's Gisella. Sorry, I didn't raise my hand. Just a quick question, would like that page restricted and as we've put previously, we can also put it on the main ALT portal, just that it's listed among the meetings of the ALT?

ALAN GREENBERG: I don't think it needs to be restricted. There's nothing secret there. But, you know, we just don't want to blatantly advertise a meeting and say, "You're not allowed to come." But I don't think there's anything secret about it. We don't hide the fact that we're meeting.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. This is Heidi again, Alan. I have skipped a couple of the important social and celebratory events. Gisella, did you want to go over those?

ALAN GREENBERG: Back to you, then.



HEIDI ULLRICH: Well then, back to Gisella. Over to Gisella. Gisella, and I forgot the NARALO 10th-year anniversary, by the way.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Heidi. Yes, correct. We've got the NARALO networking event, as we're calling it, which, unfortunately, is not on my slide, and my slide is not coming up on the screen. Now, it is.

ALAN GREENBERG: While we're waiting for it, I apologize to Heidi for springing this new document on her. So, we did miss the other items that are not ALAC working sessions, but I think it's really important to try to get an overview of what we are doing for the whole week. And back to you, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Alan. While the document's uploading, if it uploads -- on Saturday the 10th, we've got the ALT dinner. I've got most RSVPs. I'm still working on a venue. As I said, everything takes a little bit more time with Puerto Rico. On Sunday, we have at 18:30, the Fellowship Social on the terrace, which is marked as a closed event, but I know that they always enjoy seeing At-Large members there.

Monday evening is the Gala evening, which is off-site. Tickets will be available on the Sunday and the Monday at the host booth, and it's not restricted to any -- limited to any numbers, so everyone will be going.

---

On Tuesday, currently, no major events, except we will be wishing Alan a very happy birthday.

On Wednesday the 14th, we've got the DNS Women's Cocktail on the terrace at 18:30, and the GEMS, the global, equal, multi-stakeholder jamming session at, probably 20:00 onwards -- location still to be confirmed. I'm not sure if at this stage, Olivier does wish to add anything to this.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yeah. Thanks so much, Gisella. Olivier Crépin-Leblond speaking. And the venue is likely to be Hermanos Rivera. We're just about to sign with them, and it's going to be fun. And it's a place, which is in the center of San Juan. So, that will be confirmed for -- it's for Wednesday night, I believe.

ALAN GREENBERG: Olivier, that means transport required?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Transport is required. Yes. But taxis are notoriously quite cheap, and it's -- the problem is, there's very little around the hotel and conference center, so transport will be required, but it will be a nicely out for everyone -- or a nice evening out for everyone. And it's just around the corner from La Trattoria, where Luis Fonsi did his Despacito -- part of his Despacito video and things. So, yeah, it should be fun.

---

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Olivier. Yes, it always is fun. It's always a great jamming session. Fantastic music. And then, on Thursday the 15th, the closing cocktail at 18:00, and we're looking into organizing an ALAC dinner. We were meant to be having a barbecue, but that didn't work out. So, hence, nothing been sent before today, we're going to be looking into an ALAC dinner, ask for an RSVP everyone, yet again. Apologies for that, but it's quite tricky organizing large dinners, and more details to follow.

And that ends the social events at -- no, it doesn't. My mistake. Tuesday the 13th, not only being Alan's birthday, we also have the NARALO networking event from 12:00 to 1:30, which will be held on the terrace. It's going to be a fantastic event. So, usually, we have a showcase. This time around, NARALO doing it a little bit differently. We do have Glenn on the call. Glenn, if you wish to add a few words to the NARALO networking event.

Hearing nothing from Glenn -- they'll be drinks and nibbles, and we're going to have some music, as well, hopefully. So, we look forward to seeing everyone there, and there will a few speeches, as well. And that's all for the social events. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Thank you so much, Gisella. And I think that it is it, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG:

All right. Where are we on the agenda? If I can find the right page -- [CROSSTALK] and I've lost --

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: Any other business. Any other business, and then [inaudible].

ALAN GREENBERG: All right. Is there any other business? All we have is Heidi's hand up, and I suspect it's not a real hand. Then, we do have a little bit of time left, and we do have an in-camera session that we will hold right now. If I could ask the recording to be stopped, and non-ALT or advisors to -- sadly, have to leave us at this point.

GISELLA GRUBER: Alan, this is Gisella. Thank you. We have stopped the recording. Sorry, just bear with for a second. Let me just check with operators if we have started the recording again. Apologies for the delay. I just want to be sure that we are back recording. Recording is resumed. Thank you. Over to you, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you very much. The ALT met in-camera session to discuss a recent incident related to the ICANN Standards of Behavior, and the At-Large Code of Conduct, and there was no action taken, and no result because the meeting was just to inform the members of the ALT. Thank you very much. And this meeting is now at an end. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you everyone. See you in Puerto Rico.

---

UNKNOWN SPEAKER: Thank you. Bye-bye.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Bye-bye.

UNKNOWN SPEAKER: Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you. This ALT meeting has now been adjourned. The audio will be disconnected. Please do remember to disconnect your audio on your side. And very much looking forward to seeing you in Puerto Rico, end of next week. Thank you all, and safe travels. Bye-bye.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**