

GISELLA GRUBER:

This is Gisella speaking, we're going to start the recording and the interpretation for the call. Good evening and welcome to this AFRALO monthly call on Wednesday, September 6th at 18:30 UTC. On the French Channel we have Tijani Ben Jemaa, Aziz Hilali, Gabdibé GAB-HINGONNE, Abdelkerim Ousman, Gabriel Bombambo, Guiguemde Jacques Rodrigue, Etienne Tshishimbi, Zakaria Issa, Aicha Abbad, Dave Kissoondoyal, Jean Philemon Kissangou, Bakary Kouyate, Wafa Dahmani.

On the English Channel we have Nkem Nweke, Remmy Nweke, Bram Fudzulani, Seun Ojedeji, Pastor Peters Omoragbon, Barrack Otieno, Sarah Kiden, Caleb Olumuyiwa, Omar Shuran, Christiane Anaky, Mohamed El Bashir, and Daniel Nanghaka.

From Staff we have Silvia Vivanco, Yaovi Atohoun, and myself, Gisella Gruber. We have received apologies from Fatimata Seye Sylla and Baudouin Schombe. Our Interpreters for the evening will be Claire and Camila. May I please remind you all to state your names when you are to take the floor, not only for transcript purposes but also for the interpreters, so that they can say who you are on the other channel and please remember to speak slowly. At the same time, when you are not speaking I would like to remind you to mute yourself with star six and when you wish to take the floor you have to dial star seven. Thank you and you have the floor, Aziz.

AZIZ HILALI:

Aziz speaking, thank you very much, Gisella. This is Aziz speaking. Good evening all and good day to all wherever you are. I see we are many.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

Today I am very happy to meet once again after a month, a month and a half without talking to each other. I hope you had wonderful holidays, a wonderful summer and that you're all glad to be going back to school, particularly your children.

We are going to start our meeting today by reminding you only open policy issues, which is something we do, especially in order to have much participation in the public comment period and I can open whenever there is an issue that's of interest to the committee. We wish to be many in making our comments. You have the list on the agenda before you, there are others but we [inaudible] main issues of interest to us.

We're going to start with the final report on the review to the ASO, the address supporting organization review final report. This calls for comments intended and I say intended because it closed yesterday, to know what [inaudible] things regarding the final report that was issued regarding the review of the ASO which was done together with the firm called ICANN, which is the same firm that's doing the ICANN review right now.

Second item regards the public consultation on the statistical analysis of DNS abuse in gTLDs, the [inaudible] report. ICANN has announced the publication of this report which is a statistical analysis on the abuse or the use for intentions that are not lawful of gTLDs that are generic sublevel domains as you know, and so the CCT team, the team reviewing the consumers choice and they're called the CCTRT like I said and so they're working and discussing on the parameters that will enable them to measure the number of cases of abuse in the gTLDs.

There are a number of different cases of malware distribution for instance so what they do is record and measure and compare the use of these malwares, and it's also the case for legacy gTLDs such as dot com, not just for gTLDs.

Now, the third item regards the stage proposed for ICANN public meetings for the period 2021-2023. I would like to let you know that for the matter, the chair of each RALO met with the chairs of the SO's and AC's, they all met with Göran Marby, ICANN's CEO to discuss the scheduling of the meetings.

As you all know, some regions recommended that ICANN choose dates not only following holidays and religious holidays for one religion or other, but taking into account all religions. So for instance there were two or three meetings actually that ICANN held throughout the month of Ramadan and by the end of the meeting on the last day there was even a party that we couldn't attend because we were during Ramadan. What we have done is to ask that these be reviewed, and so I encourage you all to make comments on this matter because this is of interest to us all whatever our religion.

So ICANN wishes to get comments from us to know what our advice is, what we think for the meetings between 2021 – 2023 because they're scheduling the dates for those meetings right now. The aim of this initiative is to prevent there being conflicts with our religions before they are officially set and officially decided on. Please check what these dates are, verify that they do not overlap with any world holidays or religious holidays, or any holidays.

This is why ICANN is publishing its dates five years in advance, so that we have no interference with these dates that are important to us and they are asking for everyone's advice to know what the entire community thinks. It is now your turn to make your comments.

However, at the end of the public comment period on this subject, ICANN will go over the comments, they will assess the dates that they proposed to once again, they will amend them as necessary and then the dates will be set, they will be fixed, and that will be irreversible.

Then there's a fourth issue regarding dot museum. As you know, this a generic name that was categorized as a sponsored registry agreement like such was the case of dot travel for instance; there were four or five such gTLDs that were categorized as a sponsored gTLD, and so in this case ICANN has published for comment the registry agreement that had been proposed for the renewal of the registry agreement that governs the dot museum.

The original agreement of course states back from 2007 so they are now discussing the renewal of this registry agreement and we are asked what we think regarding the proposal.

And the last item is the proposed changes to the NCUC charter; they wish to know what the community's partaking is regarding the amendments proposed to the NCUC charter and the GNSO charter. These amendments were approved by the members of NCUC and they're expecting to receive comments from the community. That is all regarding public comment periods that were open.

If you have any comments or any questions before we move on to the next item, this is the time to raise your hand. In the absence of any hands raised or any questions, for the flow we're going to just move on to item number three which is reports. So we're going to start with recent upcoming activities of ALAC. Where should I start? I think I should first give the floor to Wafa, this is my method, which is what I usually do. I'm not sure Wafa can talk to it; can you tell us about the recent and upcoming activities of ALAC, Wafa?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Gisella speaking, Wafa has just disconnected. We're trying to join her, thank you.

AZIZ HILALI:

Aziz is asking if Seun is with us on the English channel. If it's the case, Sean, you have the floor.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Aziz, Gisella speaking. Yes, Seun is with us.

INTERPRETER:

Seun, can you hear me? This is the interpreter speaking, you have the floor.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Yes.

INTERPRETER: Okay Seun, go ahead.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay, thank you. This is Seun for the record. On the side of ALAC, one of the off things that is still on our desk is the At Large Review. Currently the review committee is finalizing the implementation document that should be sent to the ICANN Board [inaudible] the committee in charge of that.

The other thing that happened recently is the department of [inaudible] within the GNSO, and they appointed as the vice chair for SSAC [inaudible] she would be staying [inaudible] to SSAC until the end of ICANN 60. So currently we'll be initiating the call for those who are interested in being a liaison to SSAC. So that position hopefully will be filled before ICANN 60, or just immediately after ICANN 60. Maureen will maintain a position as to allow [inaudible]. However, we'll also initiate the call for a liaison for that role and whoever is selected will work with Maureen, kind of a mentorship effort.

Maureen is going to help mentor the person [inaudible], the person will be much more rooted by the time he/she is taking the work from Maureen. This hopefully will be done before the end of the next At-Large [inaudible] meeting after the one of this year. Of course we have Alan; Alan is also continuing his ALAC chair role. He has indicated interest that he will like to continue as the ALAC chair and also the ALC members have been appointed. That is it on the side of ALAC for now, thank you.

AZIZ HILALI: Aziz speaking. Thank you very much, Seun. I don't know if Tijani wants to add something. Please, Tijani, if you want to add something, raise your hand. If that's not the case, we are going to move to the next item that will be recent activities of the AFRALO members. And if you have something to mention, go ahead. I see Michel and Tijani. Michel, you have the floor, you have one minute each, go ahead.

MICHEL TCHONANG: Michel speaking. Hi Aziz, hi everybody, I just wanted to tell you that as usual as each year [inaudible] have organized the meeting of Africa in [inaudible] on the 14th of July with the support of ICANN and of other entities. During this meeting we had 200 and more participants. The aim was to draw all the entities and the local policy members who had a capacity building during this meeting. The subject was the construction of intelligent cities. I am finished.

AZIZ HILALI: Aziz speaking. Thank you very much, Michel, and congratulations for those activities. Tijani, you have the floor.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Tijani speaking. Thank you very much, Aziz. I wanted to tell you that I am working with meeting for capacity building of trainer and I have spoken about AFRALO. And I have been working with some people from Ivory Coast and I've been on this meeting as my personal function

that they have spoken a lot about AFRALO, and this meeting was about the new internet. I'm finished, thank you.

AZIZ HILALI: Aziz speaking. Thank you very much, Tijani. Thank you for your respect of the time. Abdeldjalil, you have the floor. Abdeldjalil, you have the floor, we can't hear you, star seven.

ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG: Good evening everybody, here I am. Good evening, everybody. I'm Abdeldjalil; I wanted to thank Aziz and all the participants for our ALS. We have organized a workshop to show the communities what was ITS and during this workshop I have presented ALAC. I have spoken about ICANN, ALAC and AFRALO. This is what I wanted to say. We are also organizing a meeting about internet and I will speak about it soon.

AZIZ HILALI: Aziz speaking. Thank you very much, Abdeldjalil, for all those actions. It's a pleasure as AFRALO members to see that you have local activities. Now if you agree, we are going to move to the next item, that is items for information, and we are going to speak about African participation in ICANN 69.

We agreed that this meeting was a very good meeting. It was the meeting number 11 for ICANN in the African continent and we spoke about policy development mainly and we thought that those meetings about policy development will be small meetings, but the Johannesburg meeting was a big meeting with 1.300 participants, 400 and something

countries, so we had 30%-35% of the participants coming from Africa. We had 1.900 people in the work participating remotely.

There were some intercommunity decisions about protection of data, situation of ICANN, TLD, and many other things. What was also a good thing for this meeting was that AFRALO was very well represented with ALSs from At-Large and from the region who followed during all the meeting, all the week, capacity building sessions and a lot of activities with the university. We had I remind you MoU, are renewal of the MoU during that meeting, so it was very important and it was in the report I am presenting to you. It was in the ICANN report and there was a big section about the African participation. It was really a success.

Now Mohamed is with us, so I'm going to give him the floor and he will speak about the Customer Standing Committee and I'm very happy to know that Mohamed is with us after his illness. I hope he will resume his activities now and I hope he is better. Mohamed, can you hear me? You have the floor, Mohamed.

MOHAMED EL BASHIR: Thank you very much. Can you hear me now?

AZIZ HILALI: Yes, Mohamed.

MOHAMED EL BASHIR: Thank you very much, Aziz. And thank you for the kind words. I'm now recovering from my surgery and thank everyone who has been sending

me kind words and support. Regarding the IANA or what is called now PTI Customer Standing Committee which is basically the committee that follows up the performance of the PTI excursion of the IANA functions.

We had our monthly teleconference on 17th of each month and doing each teleconference on the PTI [inaudible] provide the report for the performance of the IANA, or PTI now which is basically kind of a response to the requests coming to it from the different changes to the TLD's. Basically, at the end of the teleconference we concluded that the PTI have already, for the month of July, have exceeded its performance indicators and they have already fulfilled 100% all the requests that they have received.

As a group for July we identified that the PTI performance was excellent according to the SLA. There is still discussion about developing a new KPI for managing the IDN tables, which is basically there is an obligation for new gTLDs to submit if there's already an IDN script to submit a IDN table through PTI. So PTI need to come up with a KPI and SLA for the timeframe that it will take them to complete this task.

Overall, that's from my side. The performance of PTI has been marked as excellent. Happy to answer any questions you have, thank you.

[AUDIO BREAK]

AZIZ HILALI:

Aziz speaking. Thank you very much, Mohamed. I suggest we finish with these three items and the following intervention. The two next items and then we'll move on to the questions. I am now going to ask Seun or Tijani to tell us about the sub groups of Workstream 2 of the

CCWG accountability regarding the accountability of ICANN. So who wishes to take the floor, Tijani or Seun? Tijani, you can go ahead.

TIJANI BENJEMAA: Thank you, Aziz. I think it should be both of us, not either/or. So when you speak of sub groups, I am active in two sub groups of the Workstream 2 for CCWG accountability, also with human rights. We have prepared a framework for the interpretation provisions regarding human rights and we have prepared a call --

GISELLA GRUBER: Gisella speaking. Tijani, can you hear me?

AZIZ HILALI: Aziz speaking. Tijani, your sound is very, very, very bad, we cannot hear you properly. We hear you very, very badly.

TIJANI BENJEMAA: Tijani speaking. Okay, give me a minute, don't go anywhere. Can you hear me better now?

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes, you can go ahead.

TIJANI BENJEMAA: Tijani speaking. Regarding human rights, we have almost concluded the preparation of our documents, there's a slight problem which is the fact

that some governments wanted to have human rights provisions, but according to ICANN's bylaws as provided there, human rights provisions will entail no obligations for [inaudible] duty.

We wanted to add some provisions and we have many issues regarding the duties and obligations that this involves for ICANN. We're making headway albeit slowly because with each step we have much contradiction, so we want to prevent that there be conflicts for the sake of the group, that is why we're going so slowly.

I think we have found a way to make some progress, but we haven't made significant progress yet. There are some issues that we cannot get over and that's only natural because there are contradictory interests for the different people involved and it's natural that they should have different interests because they come from different places.

The thing is no one is making any concessions and that is why we cannot make further progress. The idea would be to get more trust from people, to make them see that we are trustworthy because there is much lack of trust and both parties consider that the other side is going to try and approve things that are against their public interest. That is the end of my report. Aziz, I'm done.

AZIZ HILALI:

Thank you very much, Tijani. This is Aziz speaking. Now Seun, if you wish to add anything to Tijani's report, you can go ahead and raise your head or ask for the floor over the phone.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay, yes. This is Seun for the record. Can you hear me?

GISELLA GRUBER: Okay, yes Seun, please give me a minute, I'll let Aziz know you with to take the floor. [AUDIO BREAK]

We're trying to work with ICANN's budget and operating plan. If we have the time we'll back to that, but I'd rather we go back to the urgent parts. Tijani is asking for the floor. [AUDIO BREAK]

Okay, Tijani will speak first.

TIJANI BENJEMAA: Regarding the budget, I wanted to say there is a new system and the budget has now been approved, so there shouldn't be a problem with that. That's all I wanted to say.

AZIZ HILALI: Yeah, that reflects the role of our communities in some way. Seun, you have the floor, you can go ahead.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Thank you very much, this is Seun for the record. Can you hear me?

AZIZ HILALI: Yes, I hear you loud and clear.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Just to add, I'll update that for the jurisdiction working group. There has been a difficult discussion, conflicts on that particular sub group and then there was a call for members of the sub group to indicate issues that they think it's within the scope of the sub group and that needs to be addressed and that there was suggested, and each member was asked to raise one issue.

Some of the members actually opposed that admission nonetheless, that meant for the issues, the issues have now been [inaudible] discussing the issues and see how they can be resolved. One of them, which actually started before the final consultation, was [inaudible] and it's already been discussed significantly, that is [inaudible] effect from countries lead by US sanctioned them and because of that they are not able to participate or do something [inaudible] and so on to participate in ICANN. They are kind of restricted.

So OFAC is currently in a drafting state in terms of recommendations and it's pretty much going steadily, I would say. Because as you know, jurisdiction issues is a very competitive one, there's a lot of [inaudible] and at times we take one step forward and we take two steps backward, but in the long run I think in the last few weeks there's been some more steps looking forward than backwards. So [inaudible] jurisdiction for now. Thank you. [AUDIO BREAK]

AZIZ HALALI:

Thank you very much, Seun, for these details and thank you, Tijani, as well for following all these activities within the sub groups. We're now

going to move on to the next item, which is items for discussion in general. We have items for information and items for discussion, two different items. We had specifically assigned for the items for information and now everyone is entitled to take the floor on these items for discussion.

We're going to start with the change of our operating principles for AFRALO, which are to be updated following the review that was adopted through a formal vote following the request by a number of people for this to be done. We've already voted and it's been accepted, but now we need to include it in order to formalize it within our operating principles.

I'm going to ask the staff whether they can share theirs on the screen, so that everyone can see the document. I'm going to now give the floor to Tijani who prepared this draft so that he can present it. Tijani, you can go ahead.

TIJANI BENJEMAA:

Thank you very much, Aziz. What I did was to include what was approved by AFRALO by its formal vote, and so I included it in our operating principles. Now that this has all been added on to the operating principles, we can accept revisions or not. May I remind you that these texts were voted formally and this which we have here at the screen is exactly what we have in the operating principles.

Based on this, I have prepared forms for none members for them to be able to join us individually because they need to present an application if they wish to become an affiliated member, and so we have put

together a form. If you wish to show it on Adobe Connect you can go ahead.

I didn't make anything up, I just followed what other RALO's did. I tried to put together a form that was similar so that they can present an application, to give them a form that is an application that this in harmony with what we voted, so that it will reflect everything we're accepted and there should be nothing new there. That's it, I'm done.

AZIZ HILALI:

Thank you, Tijani. Aziz speaking. So the form that Tijani prepared has already been assessed by AFRALO leadership and it's been adopted, so you should already know what it has. Here we have the unaffiliated individual membership form, so whenever someone wishes to apply to become a member of AFRALO they just have to confirm that they are not already a member of a certified ALS because if they belong to another ALS it would be contradictory for them to apply as unaffiliated members.

Then they also need to further confirm that they are subscribed to the AFRALO email mailing list. That they are permanent residents of the country within the African region and so on and so forth, I'm not going to read through the entire form. We don't have the time to read through it all but this is just to give you an idea of what we have. We have a number of requirements to make sure that the person who is to become an unaffiliated member can let us know what the subjects of interest to them are, what their priorities are and others.

I would also like to remind you that we have published a number of rules for this unaffiliated membership and whom could be eligible and who could not be, and how much time they have to go through before they can reapply. We had to discuss whether we wish to ask them to refrain from applying for two or three years but at this time I would like to know if anyone has any comments on the form; otherwise we will move on to the next item on the agenda.

No? I don't see any hands raised, no requests for the floor, and so we're going to move on to the next item, which is the upcoming activities, the future activities. This is a subject that is very important, we hold it very dearly and I wish everyone to participate. You don't always have to rely on your leadership to define what issues are important.

The two to three next years, we will have to have specific definitions on how AFRALO members are to engage in the discussions of hot topics or subjects that are important to us as identified in Johannesburg. I would like us all to discuss this, to take five or ten minutes to discuss this because it is very important to us all.

You have a link here on the agenda. I'm going to ask the staff to share it on the screen. You have a link that will open the hot topics list. Thank you, Silvia; she just posted the link on the chat. So the idea here is to discuss which are the hot topics that are of interest to you within AFRALO. I'm first going to give the floor to Tijani, then to Mohamed. Tijani, you have the floor.

Tijani, we can't hear you.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Can you hear me, Aziz? Tijani speaking. Can you hear me?

AZIZ HILALI: Yes, now it's okay.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Please Gisella, can you call me back on the bridge and I will speak after Mohamed.

GISELLA GRUBER: Gisella speaking. Okay, we are going to call you just now, just a minute. Mohamed, do you want to speak about this item? In front of us we have the list of these hot topics, those important topics that were identified by AFRALO. Mohamed, do you want to take the floor and speak about that?

MOHAMED EL BASHIR: Thank you very much, Aziz. I think I might just give some ideas and food for thought and for the sake of discussion because I was not in Johannesburg. Looking at the topics, some of the topics have a [inaudible] relationship with ICANN mandate core functions and objectives, things like the Whois privacy, geographical names, action procedures.

And there's some other topics which I understand, and I guess we are all in agreement that they are important for us, from an African internet

perspective because those are issues we deal with in our countries. Our ALS's work to achieve those issues, things like internet fragmentation or online safety, or cyber security in general.

ICANN topics and the topics related to ICANN, it will be easier to find resources and materials that we can identify and also share with the ALS's and have people speak about those topics, awareness, etc. For the other topics, they're not directly related to ICANN's mandate, we might not find enough resources or focus within ICANN so it might be in our site that among ourselves to exchange best practices. Each ALS and each individual member could share their experience or share their country's experience in terms of those topics; for example, how online safety initiatives are gone, what is there.

That could lead maybe to more activity between us as ALS's and members. That's from my side, just giving thoughts about topics that we could have resources and need to deal with and engage with, and topics that might not have internal resources in ICANN. Thank you.

AZIZ HILALI: Aziz speaking. Thank you very much, Mohamed. Yes, you are right. Tijani, you have the floor.

TIJANI BENJEMAA: Tijani speaking. Thank you very much, Aziz. Can you hear me now?

AZIZ HILALI: Yes, we can hear you, Tijani, go ahead.

TIJANI BENJEMMA:

Tijani speaking. Okay, the list you have in front of you was identified in Johannesburg. I don't think that it is a definitive a list. I really think that we can add other topics and I think that all the topics in this list won't maybe have their place in our interest in the future because we don't have to forget that we are looking for important topics for the region but these are topics that are related with ICANN because it's not a question of content if it is not related to ICANN it's not a hot topic for us. These topics must be related to our region and ICANN.

I think that the good decision should be to work on both sides to enrich this list so we have a list to propose to AFRALO. The hop topics that will be proposed to AFRALO, the topics on which we need to work in a deep way, in a deeper way, item by item, and we will see how we will perfect to work on those topics.

I propose to create a working group and I propose that for each working group we are going to create in the future, we need to have a charter so there are no problems about who and what and how, etc. We need to have a charter with the work we thought and all what is related with this working group. Thank you, I am finished.

AZIZ HILALI:

Aziz speaking. Thank you very much, Tijani. Now I'm going to give the floor to the participants. Who wants to have the floor? I see the message of [inaudible] saying that he's agreeing with Tijani, so you agreed that we can create a working group in this case and asking those

who want to participate to the work of this working group. I ask you to indicate it with a green tick in front of your name, please.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Tijani speaking. Aziz, I've put the green tick in front of my name but I don't want to be the chair of this group. I just want to be a participant of this group.

AZIZ HILALI:

Okay, Aziz speaking. Mohamed, you are in this group and maybe you can be the future chair of this group. Daniel, Mohamed, Daniel, Aziz, [inaudible], Tijani, Omar Shuran. So we have Aziz, Mohamed, Daniel, [inaudible], Omar. And I see Abdeldjalil and Bakary, they are both with a green tick. So we have Aziz, Abdeldjalil, Aziz, Mohamed, Daniel, Ramanu, Omar Shuran, Tijani, Abdeldjalil.

If you want to be the chair, Mohamed, what do you think about that? Who agrees with that idea? Do you agree? Okay. I'm going to ask Mohamed to send us -- we are going to add Bakary and Dave. Bakary has asked on the chat and Gabriel also. So we have 10 members. We can add Gabriel, please Silvia.

There are no ladies in this group; it's a very male group. Aicha, why don't you apply. You want to apply, Aicha? Aziz is asking. Sarah just sent me a message; she wants to be added to this group, so you can add Sarah and you can add Aicha also. That will make 12 members for this working group. I think it's enough.

Gabriel is saying that maybe Fatimata will agree to participate to this working group, so we will add Fatimata, waiting for her confirmation, you can add her.

We now have only two minutes left. In front of you, you have the new ALS's application. We have five of those. I have added them to the agenda. These are applications received by ICANN staff but we didn't receive, I think, maybe I mistaken, but we didn't receive the due diligence so we can't make a discussion. We are waiting to the due diligence, so please look at those applications so we make a discussion next month on those applications.

There is FF [inaudible] from Nigeria, this was contacted is John [inaudible], and then we have received some months ago an application from [inaudible] Congo. It's an application from [inaudible] and the first contact, the primary contact is [inaudible]. Then we have one application from Mali, [inaudible] from Mali and we received it on 9th of August, and the primary contact is call, Malik [inaudible].

Then the fourth application we have received it's from the Cultural Organization for Social Development, it's from [inaudible]. We've received it on 9th of August and the primary contact is called Mohamed [inaudible].

And the last application is called [inaudible] and it comes from Antananarivo, Madagascar, and we received it on 15th of June, and the primary contact is called Adrian [inaudible] Louis Marius.

So we have five applications. If we accept them, we will be the RALO with the biggest number of ALS's. I hope we will also be the most active RALO. Tijani is asking for the floor. Tijani, you have the floor.

TIJANI BENJEMAA:

Tijani speaking. About the first application from Nigeria. We have received it in May, so it's a long time ago. And I know them, I know John Dada, it's a very nice person, very active during the summit and after the summit. I always meet him when I go to Nigeria for activities in Nigeria.

I think that we can accept this application, and if we didn't receive any due diligence from [inaudible], we can ask the staff to send it and we can do the consultation by email, and we'll try to accept them because if not there will be too long time after their application.

AZIZ HILALI:

Thank you, Tijani. That is exactly what I was going to say. We have not yet received the due diligence, and indeed I think it's taking longer because there's a delay between two people who are transferring the management of this ALS application, and I believe that is why it's taking a bit longer. I'm going to follow up on this and if we receive the due diligence unless there's any objections, if we receive the due diligence for these ALS, if the advice in due diligence is affirmative we're then going to accept it. Okay, we're going to proceed.

We're two minutes late. I think we're almost right, we're almost on time but we have a few more minutes that we're going to take for the

any other business items. Is there any other business to be treated today? Otherwise this meeting is going to be declared closed. And I would like to thank you all for being here. Thank you and I'll talk to you again next month. You all have a wonderful rest of the day and a good evening, and see you soon. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Gisella speaking. This meeting is now adjourned. Please do not forget to disconnect your computers and any remote phone lines. We will talk to you soon. Thank you.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]