
EVIN ERDOĞDU:

Hello and welcome everyone. Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening everyone. Welcome to AFRALO Activities at ICANN59 on Wednesday, 14th June, 2017, from 17:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC.

Today with us on the call we have Tijani Ben Jemaa, Seun Ojedeji, Sarah Kiden, Isaac Maposa, Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong.

On the French channel we have: Michel Tchonang and Aziz Hilali.

We have noted apologies from Gabriel Bombambo and Baudouin Schombe.

On staff we have with us Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber, Mario Aleman, and myself, Evin Erdoğan. I will also be doing call management.

Our French interpreters today are Camilla and Isabelle.

I'd like to remind everyone to please state your names for the record and also for transcription purposes and our interpreters.

With that, I'll [inaudible]. Thanks so much.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you, Evin. Hello, everyone. Thank you for joining us for this call. This is our final Organizing Committee call before the ICANN59 meeting, and we appreciate that you have been able to join us thus far. Thank you so much for the support and the ideas and everything that you have done.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

I would like to give the floor to Aziz. I think he is ready to speak now.
Aziz, you have the floor.

AZIZ HILALI:

Thank you very much. I hope you can all hear me properly.

I would like to welcome you to this meeting. I think it is the last before we meet in Johannesburg. I would like to deeply thank the Organizing Committee to express my sincere appreciation for all the work you have done. This has taken great effort indeed and I think our meeting will be a great one. I have amended the list of items that you see on the screen and I have reorganized it because I have to leave the call early. I am now going to give the floor to Sarah once again so that she can start and then I'm going to ask her to change the methodology used regarding the way we deal with our agenda. We're going to have to change what we did at the last meeting. Every time a person takes the floor for each item I think we should address what the actions that we do are. That is as not to repeat ourselves as much when we read the action items.

Sarah, thank you. I yield to you.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you, Aziz. We'll go straight away to the action items. The first action item was to Tijani who was supposed to update the final program regarding the Capacity Building face-to-face session.

Aziz would like to speak.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Sarah?

SARAH KIDEN: Yes?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Sarah, please. What Aziz proposed is not to begin with the action items. Let's go to the tasks and each time we speak about a task – for example, Capacity Building – you give the action item for this task. This will avoid us to repeat ourselves because last time we did things twice. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you very much, Tijani. Sorry, I think I didn't understand that properly. So we can go to Agenda Item #3 which is the status of ALS participation and I would like to invite Gisella or Aziz to give us an update. Thank you.

AZIZ HILALI: Gisella, I think it would be better if you do it.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Aziz. If I'm not mistaken then we're going to have to speak of ALS participation.

AZIZ HILALI: Yes. That's correct.

GISELLA GRUBER: Okay. So I have two items under my name. Yesterday we checked the status. There are two or three people that are still processing their visa and do not yet have their air fare, but to date there are no people that are not going to South Africa because they were rejected for their visa. I would like to add that the list of travelers will be published on the ICANN59 page. I am still waiting for the final version by the end of the week. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Gisella. How many people are those who cannot travel because they had problems with their visas? Thank you.

Sorry, I asked Gisella a question –

AZIZ HILALI: Gisella said everyone answered except for three or four people who haven't yet organized their travel. They don't have their visa.

I'm sorry, but we're still waiting on a few others and we have replaced someone with Abdeldjalil because that person couldn't come. That said, everyone has got their plane ticket except for three or four people. What Gisella was saying is that we're going to have a final list that will be published on the wiki page, and at that time we will have all the information regarding who will get there and at what time. So I think that will give us an idea of everyone's travel plans and it will give us the possibility of knowing who's getting where and when.

GISELLA GRUBER: Exactly, Aziz. Everything's confirmed and I will have all the relevant information by the end of this week, at the latest the beginning of next week. Thank you.

AZIZ HILALI: Okay, good. So Sarah, there you have it.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Gisella and thank you, Aziz, for that update. Does anyone have questions or comments about this item?

Okay. Seeing no hand and hearing no one I think we'll go to the next item on the agenda which is Item #4, the AFRALO booth, and I would like to invite Aziz to give an update about this.

Aziz, you have the floor.

AZIZ HILALI: Thank you very much, Sarah. Regarding the AFRALO booth, we have met with staff yesterday so we had Heidi, Silvia, and Gisella, at the meeting at which we clarified something that took place this week. There was a group that was created on Skype and the AFRALO members weren't all included to discuss the creation of this booth. This booth was asked by yourself, by myself actually, on behalf of AFRALO with the generous funding of the team, with the generous help of the team, and unlike what was said on the [Skyping] group, we said that there were

members of other RALOs that were included in the group and that it was not [inaudible] ALAC booth.

Let me correct this. This is an AFRALO booth that will be managed by ourselves, AFRALO members, which does not prevent other members, of course, from joining us and participating with us in the entertaining of any visitor that we could receive in the said booth. So to all those who are present here and to Sarah as well, I would like to ask you all to make sure that we can send an e-mail on the list of everyone who's participated on the organization of our activities asking them to choose a shift on the Excel file that was created where we have shifts that have to be assigned to different people so that someone will be manning the booth while everyone else is there.

The idea is to always have someone there and to have people committing to being there and receiving someone at a given shift because we cannot have the booth empty at any time. I think it is very important. With that said, of course there is no problem if people from other RALOs wish to participate with us in our booth.

Furthermore, I would like to ask you to sign up and to make sure that there is always an AFRALO member present in the booth. Of course, since we have two Chairs that will always be two people. For instance, during one shift, I will see that there is Michel Tchonang who is present from, I don't know, 10:00 to 10:15, so he will be in charge of the booth at that time but we should make sure that there's someone from AFRALO there.

That said, we don't have much time left and we should appoint someone to be in charge for the booth, someone in charge of checking that the booth is always occupied. In fact, we should have two people – one who speaks English and one who speaks French – so I would like to ask you to volunteer or to suggest who could be in charge of managing the booth.

I don't have anything else to say. I see Tijani wishes to take the floor so I think we... I'm sorry. I apologize. I think I'm going to give the floor to Tijani directly.

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: Tijani, you are on mute. Tijani, we can't hear you. Are you on mute?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you very much. Good evening, everybody. Thank you, Aziz, for this update about the booth. For your information, we have spoken about that last time. We want some people responsible for the booth and the task of these people will be to take care of the booth. It can be...

INTERPRETER: I'm sorry. I can't hear Tijani anymore.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay. The work of the people responsible for the booth will be to take care of the booth, of the material you will have to give to the people.

You have to take care of all the things we will give to the person. We don't have to give everything, all the [gifts] the first day and then we won't have any more things to do to the people. So you will take care of this booth during all the time. You will take care of the things that are in the booth during the breaks also and you will be there in the booth.

I like to ask volunteers for this function. I like Sarah to be one of the first person to take care of the booth because she is the Secretary and [for if] other reasons and if there is another volunteer you can offer yourself. I see Silvia is asking for the floor.

Silvia, you have the floor. Go ahead.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Thank you very much. Just from the staff perspective, we have Mario Aleman who is today on the call and he will be kindly helping us to put together all the materials on the table, the brochures, and any other promotional materials, and myself. So we always will be around in case you need more materials to distribute and to coordinate the participation of members in the booth. So please come to us and ask questions.

Mario has put together a Google sheet which I posted on the chat so you can see there on the Google sheet he created a column which shows all the ALAC sessions so you know the ALAC sessions and you don't want to miss a session you can check there. And then the other, there is a column that says "Volunteer" and the other one says "Booth Lead." So you can choose if you want to volunteer at what time. Just put

your name there or if you want to have more responsibility, you want to put your name under “Booth Lead.”

There you have the Google sheet and please reach out to us to get all the materials you need for the booth. Thank you.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Thank you very much, Silvia. Okay. So yes, the link you sent on the chat is an Excel sheet that will allow us to give to each AFRALO member the possibility to put his name in this Excel sheet so you can be in the booth to speak with the people. The idea is to speak with the people, with the participants, and to do some outreach and that will allow us to explain what we do in AFRALO, who are AFRALO members, etc. So it is the work that we have to do, all of us. Each one will choose the slot he prefers. We need to have two responsible for the booth who will be responsible all the time.

Michel and Sarah will be those responsible if they agree I think it's okay. So those two persons are in charge of the booth. If they need something, they can ask Mario and Silvia to help them for anything. So if they have a problem, if they need some materials or something for the table or the cloth for the table, the AFRALO banner, all that they can ask Mario and Silvia to help them but they will be in charge of the booth and they will take care of the booth. Of course, they are in charge of the booth but they are not going to do the outreach each one of us. Each one of us will have a slot of time during break, the lunch, or coffee break. You will have a slot of time to speak to the people and we will have other At-Large colleagues who will come and help us in the booth.

But AFRALO need to be there. This is AFRALO's booth and you need to be there to do the outreach and to explain what is AFRALO, what is AFRALO doing, what the work we are doing in AFRALO, and to speak with other constituencies of ICANN so the other constituency of ICANN know what we do, that we are here, etc.

I think I'm finished. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, everyone, for your comments on this item. I don't know if there are any other questions or comments about this.

Tijani, you still have your hand up.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Hello. Can you hear me?

SARAH KIDEN: Yes, Seun. We can hear you. You can go ahead if you'd like to speak.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay. Thank you very much for the booth idea. I read it on Skype. I guess I missed the last meeting so I [inaudible] booth but I think it's a very good idea. I for one was also signed up for [inaudible]. I noticed that Michel is one of the mentors. I think I saw [inaudible] Michel. I'm not sure. So it means that there should be [racial] balances so that it does not affect the mentees that they are mentoring. I hear he'll be manning the booth. I guess [Inaudible] I like that. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Seun. I think the idea is just to have the booth lead is to just coordinate and make sure that there is someone at the booth, that there are materials at the booth, in coordination with the staff. I don't think they would be there full time. It's just to make sure that everything is going on well at the booth unless [inaudible]. I think that's what is meant. I hope that's what [inaudible].

SEUN OJEDEJI: That's fine. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Okay. Thank you. We can go on to the next item. We are almost half hour into the call so we'll try to go a little bit faster.

Agenda Item #5 is the General assembly, and I would like to invite Tijani or Aziz to speak about this item. Thank you.

AZIZ HILALI: Thank you. We are going to repeat what we said last meeting. The agenda has been sent as promised. We are organizing and sending the invitations for the honor host, that is to say Cherine and other person who are available. Other persons are not available but I think everything is okay. We are waiting for the confirmation of Göran and then we will sign the convention between AFRINIC and AFRALO at the beginning of the General Assembly. The General Assembly will take two hours in two parts. In between there will be a coffee break.

If you have some questions about the General Assembly, I can answer your question before I leave. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Aziz. I see Tijani wants to say something. Tijani, you have the floor.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you very much, Sarah.

Aziz summarized this General Assembly. There are some changes in this agenda. We wanted to invite Rinalia also but Rinalia told us that she wasn't available so we changed and we invited [Khaled Koubaa], Board member, who is from AFRALO and we will ask her to come to the Showcase. These are the changes we made into the agenda. Thank you very much.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Tijani, and thank you, Aziz. Does anyone have questions or comments about this item?

SEUN OJEDEJI: Hello. This is Seun. I would like to ask to stay on the queue.

SARAH KIDEN: Okay, Seun. You're the first one in the queue so you can go ahead and speak. Thank you.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay. Thank you, Sarah. Thank you, Aziz. On the AFRINIC MoU I just want to confirm, did you say there is going to be a signing and have we got any response back from... Have we sent the MoU to AFRINIC in the first place and have we got any response back from them because I think time is [not] on our side [in that regard].

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Seun. Yes. The MoU was sent to AFRINIC. We have not heard from them but I think Aziz should respond to that question.

Aziz, you have the floor.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: I think Aziz has left.

AZIZ HILALI: No. I'm here.

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: Okay. Go ahead, Aziz. Go ahead.

AZIZ HILALI: I was on mute. I'm sorry.

I was saying that until now we are waiting for the answer of Alan Barrett who didn't answer us. We don't know if he's available to come and I

have spoken to the person responsible of communication for AFRINIC and she told me that Alan Barrett is on holiday so we are still waiting for his confirmation and we don't know who will be attending for AFRINIC. What I personally know is that Alan Barrett will be there and the person responsible for communication will be there. Who is going to be there from the Board, I don't know. Maybe Seun know who will be there and I think Seun could ask who will be there from the AFRINIC Board because we would like to know that. We would like to have the Chair from the AFRINIC Board, for example, and we would like him to take the floor so I'd like to ask this question to Seun.

Seun, can you answer this question about the Board attendance, the person who will attend this meeting from the Board?

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Okay. I think the person who will attend is not as critical as getting the feedback on whatever the MoU is in agreement whether AFRINIC agrees with the MoU. For the point of information, the Board AFRINIC intends to attend the ICANN meeting in general, ICANN59 meeting. So there will be a lot of AFRINIC representatives in that particular meeting and Alan will be there. On this particular MoU we need to write back to Alan, the CEO to get feedback on whether they are fine with the MoU text that have been said, whether they are ready to sign at ICANN59. I think that is the most important thing and we can actually sort out the appointment of whatever [inaudible] should be present in the signing. That all can be arranged later. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Seun. Thank you, Aziz. Should we add that as an action item for either Seun or Aziz to check with AFRINIC regarding the MoU?

No response I guess is a yes.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Yeah, you can add it as an action item, most likely to Aziz because I'm [conflicted] here. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Okay. Thank you. Are there any questions or comments?

No. So we can go on to the next item on the agenda which is the Showcase, and I would like to invite either Aziz or Tijani to give an update about this. Thank you.

AZIZ HILALI: If you want, I can comment about the Showcase.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Go ahead, Aziz.

AZIZ HILALI: Okay. About the Showcase, we are preparing and you can see the work we have done on the link that is on the agenda. We have invited the ICANN CEO and the Chair of the Board of Directors. We will have a different Showcase this time and Tijani is going to explain us what the

work we have done with Heidi about this Showcase and its development.

I have to leave now so I'm going to give the floor to Tijani. I'm very sorry. I have a problem so I have to leave this call now. Thank you.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Thank you very much, Aziz. You can see the agenda of the Showcase on the Adobe Connect. We will have guests, as Aziz said. We will have Göran Marby, the ICANN CEO, Steve Crocker and Rinalia Abdul Rahim, who is member of the Board elected by At-Large. Then we will have Alan Greenberg, the ALAC Chair, and myself, and I'm going to speak about the work we've done in a general way.

We don't have a lot of time so we will move rapidly to the second part that will be a presentation of AFRALO and the work of AFRALO in ALAC. Seun will do that and then Sarah will present the ALSes.

I want to say that if we give 30 seconds to each ALS, this will take us 25 minutes. So it's not possible. So Sarah is going to speak about each ALS, giving each name. Maybe Sarah can tell us how she's considered that. Maybe she can speak about the ALSes' distribution in Africa. She can present us the ALSes and speak about the gender of the ALSes' members or something like that. She can make us a presentation about the ALSes giving useful data. I think it's a good idea.

Now I'm going to give you the floor, Sarah, because you are in charge of that so you have to decide about that. This is the agenda of the first part of the Showcase. The Showcase will take part in two parts – the first

part in the ALAC room with the agenda I just mentioned with Aziz speaking then the ICANN CEO, Rinalia, Alan Greenberg, myself, and Seun will speak about AFRALO in ALAC and then Sarah speaking about the ALSes. This will take half an hour because we will start at 6:30 p.m. and at 7:00 p.m. we need to go to the General Assembly of ICANN which is presented with the AFRALO Showcase. So after this first part in the ALAC room with the presentation and speeches, we will move to the other room, the Level 4 Foyer, and there will be the community cocktail with some music, some food, some drinks, etc.

We don't have a lot of time. It's a very short meeting. The June meeting is very short, only for days, and during those four days there are not a lot of slots. There are a lot of activities so we tried to do the best we can and this is it. So we have a Showcase in two parts – first part in the ALAC room with speeches, second part on the next floor with music, with drinks, with African dancers, drinks, etc. in the next floor foyer and we can also speak, take the floor, if people listen.

I'm finished. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you, Tijani. Does anyone have questions or comments about this?

I guess not. So for the presentation of ALSes, since we have only nine minutes we were thinking that I will speak about – Gisella wants to say something but let me just finish my comment – so people I will just speak about the ALSes in general and then invite people to the front. We've requested them to wear their traditional wear and carry flags from their countries so if you call, maybe, ISOC Uganda, then they will

walk to the front very quickly with their flag then we can have a good [picture of that] but if you have any other suggestions we [welcome] them. So Gisella, you have the floor.

SEUN OJEDEJI: I would like to stay on the queue.

SARAH KIDEN: Okay, Seun. Gisella then you.

GISELLA GRUBER: I have the floor? Is that correct?

SARAH KIDEN: Yes. Your hand was up so you have the floor.

GISELLA GRUBER: I just wanted to add to what Tijani was saying that since we're going to have two drum players, they are going to be there at 6:25 so that people can hear the drums rolling at 6:25 as they leave the room, and hopefully that will attract everyone to our Showcase. As Tijani was saying, the idea is to attract everyone to it.

And then when it's time for the cocktail and the show, these two drum players will be opening the way towards the cocktail towards the foyer and as we enter the foyer, at that time the dancers will start dancing as

everyone enters the foyer. So that is just a small comment and I think this aspect will add to the [tone] of our Showcase. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN: Thank you, Gisella.

Seun, you have the floor.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Hello. Can you hear me? Hello.

SARAH KIDEN: Yes, we can hear you.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay. Thank you, Sarah. I just wanted to comment on your timing because the timing you have may not be sufficient to call people one by one with their flags. So I think what you can do is maybe we have a few regions in Africa so maybe we do it by region. We just call out the ALSes in that region and they all come out quickly with their local attires and their flags and so on. [Inaudible] so that you can recognize the [inaudible]. Call them one by one. I'm not sure you would be able to [meet up] with the timing. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you, Seun. That's a good idea and I think that's how we shall do it. We will call them by region. Thank you for this idea, Seun. Does anyone have questions or comments about this?

Okay. No hands. I can't hear anyone in the room so we'll go to the next item #7 which is Capacity Building and I would like to invite Tijani to speak about this. Thank you.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Thank you very much, Sarah. In terms of Capacity Building, as has been said, we have made a number of suggestions waiting to see the availability of the proposed speakers. We have now received answers from three out of four speakers so it will probably follow the suggestions we've made. The first session will take place on Monday at noon over lunch, and that will deal with how to participate in the Names Policy Development Process and development of At-Large statements.

The second session, which is to be held on Tuesday morning at 8:00 a.m., will deal with the security trends impacting registrants and end users.

Session #3 is scheduled for Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. and it will deal with the ICANN Empowered Community. I'm lost for words in French. I'm not sure how we call this community in French – "enhanced" perhaps. This is how we now call the ICANN community that will be taking decisions. The ICANN Board will therefore be accountable to this Empowered Community so that is Session #3.

Our last session is scheduled for Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m. and it will deal with – let me translate this into French – with the Next Generation Registration Directory Service. This is what we used to call WHOIS. Now it is called RDS. So this session will deal with this new system, the RDS.

Those are the four topics that we have scheduled. It will most likely follow this schedule unless the fourth speaker confirms he will not be available at the slot he has been assigned. Otherwise, these should be your schedule.

Our Capacity Building sessions are going to be interactive. They're not going to be mere lessons where people listen and ask questions at the end of the class. That's not how we wish to proceed. We wish to have interactive sessions. We're going to ask our presenters to follow that methodology so that the ALS representatives can participate in the discussion at these sessions and I think that will be much more [enriching] than otherwise.

This will give you all the knowledge that you need and it will give you an opportunity to consolidate what you already know by asking questions and confirming that what you [state] to be true is correct. The idea is for everyone to participate. Don't just receive information. Participate at the discussions regarding those topics.

That's all. Thank you very much and thank you, Sarah. I'm done.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you, Tijani. Does anyone have questions about this item?

No hand up and no one is saying anything. We will go to the next item. We have nine minutes until the end of the call so we will have to go a bit faster.

Item #8 is Mentorship, and I would like Tijani to speak about mentorship.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

For the mentorship, as you know we have established groups to which we have assigned different numbers, and we have established who will be in each group and who will be mentored by whom. This [list] could suffer from [slight] changes as there are some people who will not be joining us in Johannesburg. I'm not going to deal with this right now. Of course, it could be changed once again at the end of the day we should have the same number of groups. We could, of course, delete one group if necessary but for the time being we have the same number of groups. I had established a program or schedule for each group, like I said the last time. You will have here the information on the Mentorship and if you go to the space on Mentorship you go into see that there is a schedule or a program which is a chart and there are different pages.

We have one program for Groups #1, #2, #3, and #4, and then on the second page we are dealing with Groups #6 and #7, and then #7 and #8. [Inaudible] the last time [inaudible] for each group to have at least one meeting, one GAC meeting, one GNSO meeting, and one ccNSO meeting. Thus, they can see how the other sectors of ICANN work and then they can deal with all the compulsory AFRALO subjects as topics of interest and then At-Large which we hope we will be able to attend.

Sometimes our meetings take so much time that we are not able to attend the other meetings. But the idea here is to ensure that they all see everything.

This is the list of groups. It is not supposed to change but, of course, there could be changes within the groups given that there are a number of people who will not be joining us so the list, of course, might change but that will be done by the end of this week or early on on the next week so I'm going to send to you a list with the final groups and their final make-ups.

Of course, I have already sent you the e-mails of the different mentors and I would like to ask you to contact them as of now so that you can all get acquainted with them in order to be able to interact with them more informally and to be able to ask them questions as necessary as soon as you get to South Africa, or else if you feel that there is something that's not clear enough you will also get the chance to talk to them about it and clarify it before you get there.

The Mentorship Program is essential to our activities in Johannesburg. As such, it will enable our ALSes, specifically the new ALSes, to better understand our space and to better participate throughout the Johannesburg meeting. Thank you.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you very much, Tijani. [Inaudible] questions or comments about we have five minutes to the end of the call and we have two agenda items so we will try to be faster than that.

Item #9 is local community engagement. Again, Tijani will speak about this but it may be one or two minutes.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Okay. I'll try and respect the time.

As for the local community engagement, almost everything's ready. We have done everything we had to do. We have established a schedule so everyone is supposed to be represented. On the agenda you can find the link that will enable you to access to that schedule. The idea is to have some time to introduce the local community that will be joining us at the meeting and then after that we will open the discussion to everyone.

We will discuss all things related to the Internet and ICANN in general. Of course, the members that will join us there will be able to answer to the questions and to interact with the local community in order to give them more information regarding ICANN and the Internet and [promptly] to guide them within the ICANN environment in the future whether as ALSes or as individual members or else as members of other constituencies. What matters most to us is to get them to join ICANN.

That's it. I'm done.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you, Tijani. Any questions or comments?

Okay. So we can move on to the next item which is promotional items. Heidi, if you're on the call I would request you to give an update from

the last meeting. You were supposed to talk to Bob after the meeting, so Heidi, you have the floor.

Is Heidi on the call?

EVIN ERDOĞDU: I believe she is. We will see if she may be muted. One moment please.

SARAH KIDEN: Okay.

EVIN ERDOĞDU: Sarah, perhaps you might continue until we get Heidi on the line. I'm not sure where she is at the moment. She may have dropped already.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I'm here. I'm sorry. I missed the question.

SARAH KIDEN: It's about promotional items. You were supposed to talk to Bob after the last call. So please give an update about that. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. I did contact Bob and I also contacted Communications. The brochures will be printed in Johannesburg – 500 Arabic and French – as well as business cards. The polo shirts will be shipped to Johannesburg. The buttons, I believe, are being transported. From Los Angeles we are

going to be bringing 100 USB drives as well as some pens. We also should be looking at a silk name tags ribbon for the name tag so we should have those ready by Johannesburg. The pop-up will be there. We're going to be having an AFRALO pop-up likely for the AFRALO booth.

I think that is it. We'll have also the booth locally will be getting candy that we can have passing those out, distributing those, during the outreach periods so I think it's going to be a very good set of promotional items. Thank you very much.

SARAH KIDEN:

Thank you, Heidi. I don't know if there are any questions or comments about any items or otherwise I think we should take this to the e-mail. We will continue to communicating on e-mail and I would like to thank everyone for joining us on this call. We really appreciate the time that you have taken and see you soon in Johannesburg.

Over to you, Evin, to finalize the call. Thank you.

EVIN ERDOĞDU:

Thank you, Sarah. Thank you all for participating. This call is now adjourned. Please do not forget to disconnect your lines from the AC room and the bridge. Thank you all very much for your participation and have a wonderful rest of your day.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE:

Thank you. Bye-bye.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Bye-bye, everyone.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]