
MARIO ALEMAN: The LACRALO Council of Elders Working Group Call on Wednesday, 24th of May, 2017, at 23:00 UTC.

In today's call we have in the Spanish channel participating with us Maritza Aguero. Carlos Raul Gutierrez, Sergio Salinas Porto. Vanda Scartezini, Carlos Dionisio Aguirre, Sylvia Herlein Leite, Harold Arcos.

We have apologies from Alberto Soto, Carlos Vera, and Humberto Carrasco.

We have no participants in the English channel.

The staff with us tonight, Silvia Vivanco and myself, Mario Aleman. I will be managing the call.

Let me remind you to please say your names before you take the floor for the transcript and for our interpreters.

Our interpreters in this call are Veronica and Marina.

In order to start this call I will give the floor to Maritza Aguero.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you very much, Mario, and thank you to the participants for attending this call. We will start now.

I will ask you to display on screen the section of the Mediation Report that refers to the Council of Elders, please Mario. Can I have access to the scroll feature please?

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

As you will remember in the meeting in January there were guidelines of actions to be implemented to promote diversity inclusion, capacity building, and leadership. And in the section of steps to follow there is the creation of a Council of Elders – people with expertise, with skills. So the first item of our agenda is the methodology that this working group will follow, the methodology that will enable to create this Council of Elders.

I will now open up the floor for the participants who have already any idea or potential method for the creation of this working group, I like to hear about your opinions.

Vanda, please?

VANDA SCARTEZINI:

Good evening, everyone. I think we could start following a process that is typical for all working groups, that is to say, organizing our meetings, then who's going to be in charge of drafting, who will be the pen holder.

The most important thing is to define which items we will discuss to achieve a process – the principles, the rules for participation in the working group, the working rules, how will those individuals be eligible or not. I think these elements of organizational nature are the most important things to create this working group. So we should have rules of operation for the future group, how we're going to get to those rules, how we're going to meet on a weekly or biweekly basis. These are the rules of selection of our members, the requirements to be a member of this group. In my opinion, these are the items we should discuss in our work.

In order to start working we should define the frequency, who's going to do what with respect to our working items, and who will be responsible for taking notes, for pen holding, and then establish a deadline for the working group completion.

So the aspects related to the work sequence and then the roles of the working group members, the target, what we want at the end. So the rules, the mission, the election of the members, the duration of their offices, these are the rules of operation of this Council.

These are the areas of work so let's discuss them. Thank you.

MARITZA AGUERO:

Thank you, Vanda. I have taken proper note of your comments. I will now give the floor to Sergio, and after everybody's made comments we will consolidate and define the methodology, and then we will be able to work.

Sergio?

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO:

Thank you, Maritza. Good afternoon and good evening to my colleagues. I think that before discussing the methodology I agree on what Vanda has described as the road to follow. But before that I think we should identify which is our goal. It is a goal that will be set for long term.

If I remember, in Los Angeles this Council of Elders was a group of advisors for the new members that are taking responsibilities in the

regions. I don't know if the name will be the Elders. Probably we will have to discuss it. And this group would accompany this process and that's for the new officers in the region that do not have experience. If that is the case, this Council will exist for more than one term and will become institutionalized in the regions.

In my view, we should set a goal for the working group, and after that, the methodology. Thank you.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you, Sergio.

Harold, you have the floor.

HAROLD ARCOS: Can you hear me?

Thank you, Maritza. I agree. I view as highly relevant that working group has finite terms for their output product. So first we should identify the output product. So based on the Mediation Report, what we should do now is to take the first step to continue with the understanding of the regions. So these are macro-regional goals.

MARITZA AGUERO: Harold, you may continue. It seems as if he is disconnected. Mario has just said that Harold has disconnected.

MARIO ALEMAN: Silvia, Harold is disconnected. We will call him back to another number. So let's move on to the next speaker.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you, Mario.
Carlos Dionisio, you have the floor.

CARLOS DIONISIO AGUIRRE: Thank you, Maritza. I agree with what you've said. Those of us who work in other working groups know that first we have to define the Charter then the Scope.

VANDA SCARTEZINI: We cannot hear you very well, Carlos. We cannot hear you.

MARITZA AGUERO: Sorry, Carlos. Could you please speak up because we cannot hear? Sorry for the interruption.

CARLOS DIONISIO AGUIRRE: Can you hear me now? I will repeat.

I was saying that in the past when working in other working groups the first definition is who the authorities will be, just as we have in our agenda, and based on that once we have identified the Chair and the Secretary and the recording of the issues discussed, the next step is to write the Charter which is the Mission and the Scope of the working

group so that we can later on work along those lines in the following meetings.

So first we should set who the authorities – the Chair and the Secretary of this working group – will be, and then establish what we will do, what our work will be, so that we can know where and which framework we will operate. As Vanda said, there are other more specific issues – the frequency of meetings, how they will be selected, the officers, for how long, our deadlines for any document or any specific issue, etc. So in principle, as I said, the first thing to do is to identify the Mission and the Scope. That's my view. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you, Carlos. Alejandro, you have the floor. Go ahead please.

ALEJANDRO PISANTY: Can you hear me?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes. Go ahead please, Alejandro.

ALEJANDRO PISANTY: Okay. Many topics. First of all, I believe it is important to take into account that there are many participants that are in the group but who are not participating today. So we need to be very cautious when making resolutions and these resolutions should not depend upon only the people who attend the teleconferences because I believe that many

of the participants live in the Caribbean region so perhaps it might be some technical issues to connect and we need to use the same principles being applied by the IETF and some other international organizations and not depend only on face-to-face meetings or depend only on the mailing list. The same applies to the absence of Alberto and Humberto and many people who are now in the LACNIC meeting because they were not able to participate today.

Secondly, I believe it is really important to define the objective of this group based on the conditions this group was created. This group is not created based on an administrative need to work or to divide the burden of work, but it is created based on the mediation process and based on this process the discussions that took place give the opportunity to continue with the discussion as well as to discuss some of the functions, for example, the bearer of the history of LACRALO should be able to participate and should be able to show their results and let us know what was done in the past and at the same time we have the regional mediation and we have some other groups that, due to the nature of their ideas and due to the fact they have different points of view, they need to be taking into account [this] Council of Elders.

So the creation of an Advisory Council would be something very different and perhaps it may have a different nature and different rules to be applied because it would be reflecting the representation of different groups that [aren't] formally represented here.

Thirdly, I believe that this group should not be concerned about the authorities, but it should appoint people to devote their time to work

on administrative, drafting, and other activities. The concept of having authorities in this working group is just a matter of names. I also believe that we need to define the Mission of this group and at the same time we need to define a Secretariat that will be in charge of this group and the mission of this Secretariat would be to lead and support the group because we depend on Maritza and Humberto, but our conclusions today should be shared with the people who are not present in this call right now, through the mailing list or perhaps in another call.

Finally, the duration of this working group – whatever the name might be, either the Council of Elder or whatever you want – we need to define the period – perhaps five years – taking into account the mediation process and the evolution of ICANN issues and we need to consider that this working group needs to have a finite period of time. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Thank you very much, Alejandro.

Harold, go ahead.

Sorry, Maritza, can you give the floor to me? I need to make a brief comment.

We have a wiki page and I wanted to point out that this is a basic wiki page with information of the Governance Working Group for the year 2017 because, as you know, this Council of Elders [derived] from this working group. And then we have a very brief table with the names of the members and the calling of this group was made by e-mail but

perhaps we need to do another call with a formal calling of the members so that we can have all the members here.

I don't see, for example, in the table any member from the Caribbean region. I see that Alejandro was receiving some information from them but we know that in the Governance Working Group we do have members from the Caribbean region. So I would say that in this Council of Elders we do not have to review the list all the time because this is not a formal call. That is my comment. Thank you.

MARITZA AGUERO:

Thank you.

Harold please go ahead, and then Sergio. Harold, please go ahead. If you are not on the call, can you hear us?

HAROLD ARCOS:

Maritza, can you hear me?

MARITZA AGUERO:

Yes. Go ahead please.

HAROLD ARCOS:

Okay. Thank you, Maritza, for reconnecting me. I couldn't finish my idea before so I would like to briefly add that we need to take the first steps in every working group and that is that we need an agenda because we have proposals that do not match the agenda. We had an agenda in the [confluence] but I believe it is important that we work on the agenda

and we decide if we approve that agenda or not. And based on that, then we may make our contributions so as to keep on working. That is my proposal because otherwise we will keep on going around new additions to the agenda but we wouldn't be able to finish this call and we will not be able to make a decision or we won't be able to decide upon the subworking groups.

I agree with the comment made by Alejandro based on the fact that the synchronization with the mailing list is also important and I need also to highlight that sometimes not always every people participate in every meeting so we need to take this into account and the working group may not be able to move forward until there is no unanimous decisions being made. Thank you, Silvia and Maritza.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you, Harold.

Sergio, go ahead please.

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO: Can you hear me?

MARITZA AGUERO: Yes. Go ahead please.

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO: Okay. Alejandro said many things so I will try to remember them but I would like to echo Carlos' comment. As Harold said, we need to follow a

certain methodology. We need to follow a certain agenda. That is important. I didn't take that into account so this might be a kind of order that we may give to this working group or we can just provide a kind of organization to this kind of structure to this working group so that we can start working.

Based on that, I believe it is important, for example, I saw in the list that there were some members from the Caribbean region who are not present today. So now that I see the list provided by Silvia Vivanco, I see it's true, there is no one from the Caribbean region but we saw the same in Los Angeles.

So beyond all this, I believe it is important that we all have a second revision to see if members from the Caribbean region would like to participate because they have not expressed their objectives or their views regarding this working group. Perhaps they were not able to understand the goal of this working group.

When it comes to the period of time, the years, I wouldn't fix or settle any deadlines for this working group. This is a working group and if the working group does not work based on the objectives, in the end it will stop existing. And at the same time, this group will be continuously renewed because, for me, the most important thing for this group is that there are people who had been in the past, for example, we have the Secretariat, the Secretary, and the [presence of] ALAC members, we have members with experience, they have experience in working with other working groups, and they [can't] provide or contribute to this. But this is not just a question of adding everybody but I believe it is a question of adding people who can contribute with their experience.

So I insist on this. I believe it is really important that this group is a driving working group to support the process in LACRALO, especially for those who are going to take new positions in the future. So this group will provide support to many other working groups. That's it.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you, Sergio.

Vanda, go ahead please.

VANDA SCARTEZINI: Okay. I would like to make clear that it seems that we are talking about as if this group would be the Elders group, but this is just a group to establish how the Council of Elders would be. This group is not defined with these participants. We are not the only ones who will be part of the Council of Elders. We are here to organize, to determine, how this would work so I believe if there are people who would like to participate, they need to participate but if they believe that rules are not important, well, this is not important because somehow we're going to establish a new proposal and this proposal will be for everybody. So I think that we need to start working without being concerned about certain topics A, B, or C, whatever, because they will learn about everything that will be dealt with this working group.

This is a working group. This is not the Council of Elders itself. So I think this needs to be clear because otherwise, we are concerned about participation but this is not important because those participants will have the opportunity to provide their [feedback] and contributions with

no issue. What I believe [it] is really important is that if we want, for example, to finish this year with the creation of the final group, with the Council of Elders, composed by the elected people, well, we need to create sessions for this working group. We are starting today and perhaps we will be finishing in September.

For me, this is the most important step to determine how we're going to work because the first thing that we need to do is to define the Mission, but the Mission is not the only thing. We also have to create the rules. We need to create the procedures. Everything, all that, takes time. So we cannot just wait for some of the people to join the group or to keep on discussing this because from my point of view there is no time. The idea of this mediation process is or was to organize everything or to have everything organized in this current year. So this Council of Elders is just one of the points that we need to take into account and this has to be up and running during this year, probably at the end of the year.

So I believe we can start, we can move forward, and that's it. That's the end of my comment. Thank you.

MARITZA AGUERO:

Thank you, Vanda. Indeed. Humberto and I sent an e-mail to the list informing about this call and we said, we specified, that people participating on this call would be the ones that would conform or be part of the working group. So in this case we need to establish who the Chair of this working group will be and we start at once selecting and creating the corresponding subworking groups. Now that everything is

clear – if that is the case – perhaps we can proceed with that unless anyone may have another question or comment.

VANDA SCARTEZINI: For me, it's okay.

MARITZA AGUERO: I give you the floor in case you have some other question or comments. Nowadays, at this moment, the point is not the creation of the Council of Elders. The point now is to select the members of the working group that later on will evaluate and select and see the requirements and qualifications of the people that would be part of the Council of Elders. So please, have you got any question, any comment, or can we proceed with the other item which is the election of the Chair for this working group?

Anyone would like to propose someone?

VANDA SCARTEZINI: Maritza, as a suggestion I would like to say that we use the green tick if we agree, if we say yes, and the red cross if we say no.

MARITZA AGUERO: Okay. We can use that. We can use a green check, for example, I see the check by Harold, by Sergio, by Silvia, by Vanda – what about Alejandro and Carlos Dionisio?

CARLOS DIONISIO AGUIRRE: I agree.

MARITZA AGUERO: Okay. Thank you, Carlos.

Alejandro Pisanty, go ahead, please.

CARLOS DIONISIO AGUIRRE: I'm sorry, but I'm not on the AC room. I'm only on the phone bridge.

MARITZA AGUERO: Alejandro, could you please repeat your comment?

ALEJANDRO PISANTY: I don't know about this thing of the red cross and the green check, but I agree with you.

MARITZA AGUERRO: Okay. So we do agree that we need to select the Chair right now.

ALEJANDRO PISANTY: Okay. I would like to make a comment before that. What we need is a Secretariat, a Secretary, to organize our tasks. Otherwise, I won't be casting my vote.

MARITZA AGUERO: Okay. Perhaps we don't have to name that person the Chair, but a coordinator – someone who would coordinate and who is in charge of the coordination and organization of this working group so that we can work with the other people or the other participants of this working group as I see in the list there are 24 people participating so the idea is to organize these people so that they can get organized and start working on the methodology of this Council of Elders that is going to be created.

Nowadays at this moment this point we will need to select or appoint the Chair, the coordinator, or the leader of this working group.

Candidates please?

VANDA SCARTEZINI: I can volunteer myself together with someone who would like to participate. I'm good on English but I'm not good at writing Spanish.

MARITZA AGUERO: Okay. We have a brief list so please let's take into account the time. We need to stick to the time.

Harold, you have the floor. Go ahead, please.

HAROLD ARCOS: Thank you very much, Maritza. Okay, yes. Taking into account this agenda I would like to propose Sylvia Herlein. I think that due to her experience and taking into account this role that has been described,

this profile that has been described, I believe that she's the person that I would like to propose as a candidate for to be a Chair taking into account, once again, this is not the Council of Elders but is just a working group in which we are working to establish the guidelines or rules to create the Council of Elders. The result of all this would be the Council of Elders, but this is not the Council of Elders itself.

So based on that and taking that into account I would like to propose Sylvia Herlein-Leite. Thank you.

MARITZA AGUERO: Go ahead, Sergio.

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO: To fill in the motion of order, I agree with Sylvia's nomination and I believe that Alejandro could be a good rapporteur, so I'd like to nominate Alejandro as the group rapporteur and Sylvia as the Chair.

MARITZA AGUERO: Vanda, you had your hand up?

VANDA SCARTEZINI: I agree. I already said that it would be better to have someone who would be fluent in Spanish for better translation, so I fully agree with Sylvia and Alejandro's nominations. I can certainly help Sylvia because we live actually nearby.

MARITZA AGUERO: So we have this proposal of Sylvia Herlein as Chair, Alejandro as rapporteur, and then we have the proposal of Alejandro Pisanty as Chair nominated by Carlos Dionisio, so we could go for a very quick vote.

Silvia Vivanco, can you help us with the action item that Sylvia Herlein and Alejandro Pisanty have been nominated as Chair. Let's do a very quick vote because it's only 19 minutes before the end of this call.

ALEJANDRO PISANTY: Considering that Sylvia has been nominated for two roles, I agree that she would be performing very well on both. Let's hear what Sylvia thinks about this.

MARITZA AGUERO: Excellent idea. Sylvia, will you please take the floor?

Sylvia, can you speak or type on the chat?

SYLVIA HERLEIN-LEITE: Can you hear me?

Well, I am really grateful for having considered me for this. In my view, this is a very good idea. I will be very happy to perform as the Chair of this group and I appreciate Vanda's help. I think we can both of us make a very good team and Alejandro as rapporteur, well great, because his Spanish is more excellent.

VANDA SCARTEZINI: And his English is very good.

SYLVIA HERLEIN-LEITE: I can be Chair or whatever you need me to.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you very much.

Alejandro, please express your view.

ALEJANDRO PISANTY: I think the best way to get organized is precisely as Sylvia as Chair and I would now decline the nomination as rapporteur for Maritza's benefit so that this work is coordinated with other groups operating in LACRALO.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you very much, Alejandro, for your nomination but now I am Secretary... Well, the vote is not yet finished. I have this role as Secretary but as rapporteur I'd rather focus on just one task. So first we should all elect the Chair and then we will discuss the rapporteurship. What do you think?

Vanda is nominated.

VANDA SCARTEZINI: Maritza, can you repeat?

MARITZA AGUERO: Let's give a minute very quickly to Harold.

HAROLD ARCOS: Considering that the Chair nomination has been accepted and the rapporteur role is to be filled in, I think we should go for Vanda's volunteering and I certainly offer myself to help her. Well she says her English and her Spanish are no good but we have worked together in previous occasions so what I propose if Vanda accepts it, I nominate Vanda as the rapporteur of this working group for the Council of Elders if she accepts. Thanks.

MARITZA AGUERO: So very quickly, Vanda?

VANDA SCARTEZINI: It's fine with me because in any role I can help, I will do that because this decision of the working group is very important and we should be implementing it as soon as possible. I am very well in very good terms both with Sylvia, with Harold, with Alejandro, and I can certainly work.

MARITZA AGUERO: Great, Vanda. Thank you.

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO: Just to complete the nominations, I think this team – Sylvia as Chair and Vanda as the rapporteur – is an excellent choice. I'm sure they will be making very fast and efficient decisions and move forward in the work. So if we can do it, let's go for the vote now and move on.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you, Sergio.

Vanda, will you please confirm if you accept the rapporteurship so that we can submit it to roll this [formula] – Sylvia as Chair and Vanda as rapporteur? I think you have written it down, yes, with the assistance of Sylvia.

So let's go for the vote – Sylvia Herlein for the working group Chair position and Vanda as rapporteur. If you all agree, let's check it or state on the chat or on the mic if you agree so we can do it quickly.

That voice who said, "I agree," was Carlos Raul, right?

Great.

Silvia, will you please write an action item that it's accepted by Harold Arcos, Carlos Aguirre, Carlos Raul, and then Alejandro Pisanty, and Carlos Dionisio [would be] missing.

ALEJANDRO PISANTY: Pisanty is in favor.

MARITZA AGUERO:

So Carlos Dionisio, so by acclamation the participants have elected Vanda as rapporteur and Sylvia Herlein as the Chair. I will very quickly give the floor to Alejandro who wants to make a proposition of working methodology.

Alejandro, go ahead.

ALEJANDRO PISANTY:

I think that the working methodology should be implemented in stages in an understanding of the interdependencies of the decisions to be made. So it'd be very advisable if a quick consultation is made on a draft within the next week with the options that were already stated – first for the offices of the Council of Elders, whether the roles will be related to mediation, if they are going to be on an occasional basis, that is to say that they are required only when a conflict arises or else they can submit their opinion once a year, or if they are going to have more active roles or otherwise. So perhaps submit a description of the roles so that after the first agreement on these role descriptions, we can go to further details on rules of operation and structures.

Certainly the adoption of the first item will depend on the selection of the second item, and this consultation should be sent to all who were not able to participate [at] and once consensus is reached, open it up to the community and this can be done quite quickly with reference to the other tasks LACRALO has ahead of [itself].

I think all of us should be invited to make our contributions working with Sylvia and Vanda so that the proposals can later be evaluated by the community.

MARITZA AGUERO: Very good proposal.

Sergio, you have the floor.

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO: No need because the answer to my question was given at the end by Alejandro's remarks, and I agree with him on how to work. So I celebrate his initiative.

MARITZA AGUERO: So a round of applause for Sylvia and Vanda for this election. They have already expressed their viewpoints. Vanda has already said which were the steps to be followed. She said that the rules had to be clear, the requirements, the responsible Sergio Salinas referred to an objective and a deadline. [Harold] also referred to the goals to contribute to the region development. Carlos Dionisio referred to Mission and Scope and the framework of operation of the working group. Alejandro referred to the interaction with individuals who have not taken part in this call but must be given an opportunity to voice their views and we should consider that the existence of this working group is from the mediation. And finally, Alejandro highlighted the issue of the stages, how the decisions of the working group should be [taken].

These are some of the notes I have made of this call. There is a record of the call. So what we should do in this working group is to set the date of the next meeting, considering that the mediation is moving forward, considering that the budget for the second stage of the mediation has

been accepted but we do not have yet any details. We will be having a call so that we can know what the next steps will be with the same transparency as we've had in the first stage.

This was a brief summary of what has been said, and after that I would like to open up the floor to the rest of the participants. We have eight minutes before we closing the call. Do you have any remarks, suggestions?

CARLOS RAUL GUTIERREZ: Maritza, if you can give me the floor?

MARITZA AGUERO: Go ahead, please.

CARLOS RAUL GUTIERREZ: Just a comment – I think we should make very clear that the only thing we are discussing in the relevant recommendation is the establishment of a Council of Elders. I'd like to see that on the heading, on the title: "The Implementation of Recommendation XX of the Mediation Process," so that we should not forget it the next time we have a call so that we will not forget what we're here for as brief as possible and to clear out any doubt. The only mission to be fulfilled by this group is to discuss, propose, and color code, our possible recommendations to implement the relevant recommendations for the establishment of a Council of Elders. Thank you.

MARITZA AGUERO: Excellent recommendation. As posted on the chat, in the next e-mail we will again say that this is the implementation of the working group for the Council of Elders.

Vanda?

VANDA SCARTEZINI: Very quickly – we will set a deadline, a date, for this first draft next week – Wednesday next week. We with Sylvia and myself we agree to circulate a first draft for any criticism or suggestions.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you very much, Vanda.

Anyone else before closing?

The heading, the title, we will implement it so it's the first responsibility for Vanda to determine which is the best title for understanding.

The next meeting we will wait for the Chair and the rapporteur to set it.

Go ahead, Harold.

HAROLD ARCOS: No, Maritza. Sorry, it was an old hand. I have no additional comment. We have no more time. I will go through the mailing list and in due time in the [inaudible].

MARITZA AGUERO: Great. Silvia or Mario, can we create a mailing list specific for this working group so that the members can exchange comments, proposals, etc.? And then the working group should also define when the next call will be held please.

SILVIA VIVANCO: We can certainly set up a mailing list. We typically use acronyms related to the topic, so what name can we give to it because it's not the Council of Elders? Should we use "Preparatory Group" or something else? Is there any phrase that would be a good indication for the mailing list?

MARITZA AGUERO: Perhaps we should discuss the name of the mailing list offline because we don't have much time. If there is any comment, this is the time to make it because we have three minutes before closing. It's been an extremely productive call, very productive indeed.

I open up the floor again.

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO: Just one comment – I think again, we should highlight this concept of the institutional memory. I think the strength of this group will be the institutional memories so we should go around this name. I don't know if "Council of the Elders" is the best designation because I've seen people be members of Council of Elders because of age alone and that's not enough. I've seen young people with a strong institutional memory. I think we should go for this resource, this notion, of the institutional memory for the name of the group.

MARITZA AGUERO: Great. This is exactly what we've been referring to – the name "Council of Elders" comes from the mediation but it has to do with memory, with the institutional memory. It doesn't necessarily have to be old people, elders. So yes.

Anyone else wants to speak?

SYLVIA HERLEIN-LIETE: I know we are closing so just to conclude let me thank you all. Rest assured that with Vanda we will give our best and the adoption of the working group name we can exchange ideas over the e-mail and then, as we've said, a clear indication that this is the working group for the implementation of the Council of Elders so as to prevent any confusion.

MARITZA AGUERO: Thank you very much. Thirty seconds before the set closing time. Thank you all for your participation, recommendations, and ideas, exchanged. Thanks to the staff and the interpreters for their valuable contribution, and we will continue with the action items.

Congratulations to the duo – Sylvia and Vanda. Good afternoon and good night.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]