
SILVIA VIVANCO: While the sound issue is solved for Mario, we will now start the call. Good afternoon, good evening. I'm going to make a roll call. We have no one on the English channel.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO: And on Spanish, we have Harold, Alberto, Humberto, León Sanchez, Aida, and I think no one else so far. And there's also Sergio Salinas Porto. On the Adobe Connect, there's Maritza Aguero, Marcelo Telez –

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: [inaudible]

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: [inaudible]

SILVIA VIVANCO: And there's also Antonio Medina, and that's all. Go ahead, Harold, and then we can start the call.

HAROLD ARCOS: Those of us here present, we would like to start the call and just welcome you, and telling you what is the purpose of this working party

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

that we have created within LACRALO, where we expect to have an open and inclusive discussion of all the analysis of the recent draft report created by ITEMS on the At-Large review. We now would like to start reading the proposal for the agenda. First, there's the [RALOs'] approval. We need to agree on –

What we are saying here. At the same time, we need to discuss the methodology proposed. And on the same methodology, we are discussing the distribution of the recommendations among the group of volunteers who are part of this working party and the necessary references to the general reforms.

We are also discussing the selection of these recommendations by individual volunteers. We would like to highlight some issues which because of their impact require more focus and more attention. And as usual, we will also deal with some other issues that any of the people on this meeting would like to include.

Before we adopt this agenda, I would like to say hello to León Sanchez who has been elected for the ICANN Board, and we are very pleased, León, that you have been elected. We are sure that your work is the best presentation letter after this At-Large review. I'm sure you will have a very important role in this seat 15 that you will very soon be holding. So, we'd like to congratulate you for that.

LEÓN SANCHEZ:

Thank you very much. First, let me thank you for the support that I received from all the regions. Undoubtedly, I wouldn't have been able to be appear in the election without your help. I will be committed to be

close not only to the region but also to LACRALO, and I will try to give the best of my work to benefit the end users. Thank you.

HAROLD ARCOS:

Thank you, León. We will now mention the members of this working party. We would like to share who are the members. I am the Proponent Director, the co-Chair is Alberto Soto and León Sanchez who has already informed us and has said that in a few minutes he will need to leave because he has other engagements. So, there is a pending participation here.

So based on the proposal and the consensus, if there's anyone who is in favor of these roles that we are holding now, please let us know through Adobe Connect or through the chat, or just express it yourself. If none of the [inaudible] saying anything, then thank you very much, Humberto, we will use the [AC] room, it's pretty fast within our agenda.

So based on this and with no opposition so far to this distribution, we will now go to the next item on our agenda, which is our working methodology proposal. Within this proposal, we have considered that it is very important to consider time.

Time is something that is not on our side. Please refer to the link that I have just posted on the chat room showing the timeline. We have 24 days until close date, and from March 11th, we will be attending the general ICANN meeting in Copenhagen where ALAC with our comments should feed this discussion of the report.

As you can see, the recommendations should be divided in our opinion. The 16 recommendations should be divided. Maybe not all of them, because not all of them get all of the attention, and some of them are related between them.

So perhaps we can distribute them among us and in parallel, make an analysis and bring this to the next meeting. This time when we would go back until the next meeting, which could be the next week or something similar, and this should give us about five days for this joint work, and then we should go back to get feedback on these comments.

I now give the floor to Alberto Soto so that he can complement this and tell us why it is that we have adopted this distribution. And there's another thing that Alberto wanted to mention, because we always have as a target the general report. Alberto, you have the floor.

INTERPRETER: Interpreters apologize. We are not hearing Alberto properly. His sound is getting very choppy.

ALBERTO SOTO: The ITEMS's proposal is [modifying] the current structure.

INTERPRETER: Once again, the interpreters apologize. We are getting very bad sound and we cannot interpret this from Alberto.

ALBERTO SOTO: ITEMS has generated –

SILVIA VIVANCO: Alberto, I'm sorry. We interrupt you. Our interpreters are telling us that your audio is very choppy and they cannot really interpret you into English. Perhaps you'd like us to call us on a different number? Because they cannot interpret you into English.

ALBERTO SOTO: I will try to hang up and maybe they can use the Adobe Connect, and maybe I can get a call.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Maybe if you can provide me the number or Skype or on Adobe Connect, they will call you.

HAROLD ARCOS: Alberto, do you hear me?

SILVIA VIVANCO: I think Alberto has already hung up.

HAROLD ARCOS: That's correct, the sound is very choppy.

SILVIA VIVANCO: So, Alberto will be called soon. Now, Humberto, please go ahead. Or Harold, actually. Go ahead.

HAROLD ARCOS: While we get connected to Humberto again, let me clarify with the methodology. I would like to take this opportunity to mention an expressed request that we've made to León Sanchez. We asked him to share with us those aspects or issues that he believes – or the areas where we should focus on this analysis. That we have then 16 recommendation and some of them are interrelated, so the analysis could actually be faster. What's important then is also to have useful proposals in this dynamic.

We have asked León Sanchez to provide us with some recommendations. So, León, do you think you could wait until Alberto's explanation perhaps? Otherwise, we would give you the floor.

Based on the time that León has, maybe León could give us his recommendations first, and then because you're here, we will give you the explanation of the methodology proposed.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Thank you very much for your understanding. I would also like to thank the group. I need to leave this call in five minutes, so that's why I wanted to make a very brief comment. The focus that I recommend irrespective of whether the document can be read in full – it's a very lengthy document – as you very well say, Harold, we need to focus on recommendations, and specifically on the recommendations dealing

with the implementation of an individual membership model or Empowered Membership Model. They called it the Empowered Membership Model precisely, and perhaps we should have an ALS schedule and go from this schedule to an organization of individuals. We have been said that this scheme has been explored a few years ago, and it was proved to be not only impractical but also caused many distortions. So, what we are saying at the level of ALAC is we do not agree on the implementation of this kind of model because of the risks implied in this implementation.

Then, another important issue is to review the leadership positions. They are saying that the regional leaders should at the same time be ALAC members. This is something what we do not believe is feasible because the workload for both the Chair and the Secretary is very important. And if we add the performance of both roles to the same person, then the workload could be such that that person may not be able to fulfill the role he has received. So, this is one other important recommendation.

I think those are the most relevant ones. The Empowered Membership Model and the inclusion or the substitution of ALAC members by the regional leaders.

The third one, which I think is very relevant, is the appointment of seat 15 that we very recently chose by NomCom. The Review Team is going in a direction where there should be no election at the At-Large level, but actually candidates should postulate and maybe they should be a part of the NomCom and we should have a random selection of the member of the Board. This is not something that's very feasible.

So that's focusing on these three issues, and as Harold says on the interrelations with the rest of the recommendations, then we have enough to work on. My recommendation is also that we try to design a document where we try to make this positive and not negative. That is, not to refer to rewrite the recommendations or reject the recommendations, but actually the recommendations should perhaps deal with a different way of doing things. Those are my recommendations, Harold and Humberto. Of course, I am open to questions and you can count on me to draft the document. But I need to apologize, because I have to leave this call.

HAROLD ARCOS:

Thank you very much, León. Great, because we have agreed that we have to agree in the region – and of course, thank you for your time, thank you for being a co-Chair of this working group. Thank you for contributing your time right now with this historic point of view, because this is a historic time for the whole of the region. So, thank you very much. I don't know if there is any comment or any question for León. He doesn't have much time, so please send an e-mail or send an e-mail to us. We will send your comments and questions to León. Thank you very much, León.

LEÓN SANCHEZ:

Thank you very much for your understanding.

ALBERTO SOTO: León. León, please, one second. I would like to thank León, and I would like to propose something. León, with this well-deserved appointment has now an additional task, because he will be part of the Board. So, I would suggest – if all of you agree – that we may release León from being a co-Chair of this working party, because I know that he will still contribute, but we may release him from this responsibility of co-Chair in the working group so that he can devote all of his time to his new appointment. I don't know if you agree.

HAROLD ARCOS: Well, León, you have to answer to that.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Thank you very much, Alberto, for your consideration, and it would certainly be very useful so that I may focus myself on the meetings that I have already been invited. And of course, I will contribute to drafting the document but without the responsibility of being a co-Chair.

HAROLD ARCOS: Okay, so we will go and put this on record. We know that we are going to have your support and presence when needed at key points in time.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Thank you very much, Alberto, and thank you very much, Harold.

ALBERTO SOTO: Now go to work, León.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Yes, of course. Goodbye, everybody.

HAROLD ARCOS: Well, so I think that we have a good final line, a good sound from you, Alberto. Please continue with your statement.

ALBERTO SOTO: León has already expressed most or the core of the document, I would say. I was saying that we have the document. One, a PDF of 79 pages written in English. Even though we have asked for a translation, no translation has been provided.

So, certain recommendations were generated, and now we have six or seven translations, and one of the translations of the documents in Spanish. But the recommendations do not include the survey on which ITEMS is basing its recommendations.

The timeline mentioned by Harold is really putting a lot of pressure on us. ALAC needs from the Copenhagen meeting to have some kind of feeling of what will be our position, so we have discussed with Harold and we have found that it would be convenient to spread the 16 recommendations that will have to be analyzed, because it's not the 79 pages that we have to read, only the [inaudible] people will have to read the recommendations allocated to them up to March 24.

If we have time, we would be able to devote ourselves to the 79-page document. I made a fast translation, a quick one using Google Translate. I'm going to review it.

INTERPRETER: The interpreters apologize, but Alberto's sound is becoming choppy again.

ALBERTO SOTO: As a matter of fact, first we would have to recommend on the recommendations before March 17, then we would have to check the foundation. Why checking the foundation? The basis is that because the working group, the ALAC Working Group has made certain comments that have not been taken on board. So, there are certain statements.

One of them says that the ALSes should be in close contact with the end user. And I have received some answers and I may ask right now Sergio that I need a history for instance of what his ALS is doing for four to five years, so this recommendation has no basis at all, because the ALSes are reaching end users. There are some other recommendations but we are not going to spend time on that, because I may do it in an e-mail and send it to the mailing list. But we have to focus ourselves on that type of analysis. The methodology then would be to divide the 16 recommendations and try to finalize the reason and conclusion as Harold might decided on the timeframe.

We may agree before March 24. Then there would be a second stage for comments, but I think this should be the first stage. Thank you very much. Harold, you have the floor.

HAROLD ARCOS: And we may also see... Can you hear me?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes, Harold.

HAROLD ARCOS: Olivier will send me the consolidated documents of the RALOs in Copenhagen, so for general information and so as to close the point regarding methodology. I would like to report to the working group on the next steps so as to know exactly what are the steps that we should take when we reach or to reach the final report. Mario, can you please share the file? Is it possible to put it on screen?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes, can you please put on the sharing screen the PowerPoint sent by Harold?

HAROLD ARCOS: Thank you very much. I guess all of us can see it, so let us focus ourselves and know exactly what are the steps to be taken before the final report. So, there will be a meeting with the working party and the ITEMS staff during ICANN 58. It will be on Sunday 12. Then there will be

a workshop with ITEMS. They will be in Copenhagen Wednesday, March 15. Then the public comment period will be closing on March 24. After that, ITEMS will issue a draft of the final report. We hope that it will be by mid-April, and then the review working party will feedback that final report, and then ITEMS will submit the final report where they will, I guess, will include everything that has been posted individually and by the RALOs.

Next slide, please.

We can see that once the final report has been published, it will be posted on ICANN.org, so it will be publicly posted. Then the Review Working Party will prepare a report based on the final report by ITEMS and they will explain their point of view, the workability. We know that Aida Noblia and Alberto Soto from our RALO are part of this review team. They will set certain guidelines and stages and their report will try to answer questions, whether the independent examiner identified the problems or [structural] problems, if they agree with the issues or topics individualized by the examiner or not. Then there will be a recommendation report, [for which] to tackle all these issues or identify deficiencies.

The working group will then make certain recommendations about the final report and then certain aspects that perhaps they need to get into more detail, and then they will give their opinion about how to prioritize or how many stages there should be so as to implement the recommendations in the final report, how to measure that so as to establish the metrics and be able to measure our progress. Then the community at large will define the specific method to approve all this.

Mario, can you please move to the next slide? Thank you.

So, once this report is concluded, it will set the priority, the usefulness, and it will be sent to the OEC, the Organizational Effectiveness Committee. This is part of ICANN's Board, and it will review how we are moving ahead as an organization and whether this is relevant or not, whether we should do it or not.

And finally, how we're going to evaluate feasibility and how we are going to set the priorities, the different stages that will be included in the final report so as to be strictly fulfilled. But these are the steps. So, this may be shared with the ALSes in our RALOs.

So, Alberto Soto then Aida, you have the floor. Alberto, please, can you hear us? Or Aida? Aida?

ALBERTO SOTO: Can you hear me?

HAROLD ARCOS: Yes, clear and loud.

ALBERTO SOTO: I have talked with Maritza about the actual members of the work party, because [inaudible] and Aida. But Aida never participated there, and I'm a participant, not a member of the group. So, in case of a voting, we would be losing one vote. I don't know whether Maritza talked with Humberto about this topic.

HAROLD ARCOS: I don't know, Maritza, if before Aida speaks you want to say something so as to answer Alberto's question. Alberto, perhaps we may put it in Any Other Business so as to see if we have any proposal from this working group so as to solve this situation. Aida, if there is nothing else to say about you Alberto, I'll give the floor to Aida Noblia.

AIDA NOBLIA: Yes. Can you hear me?

HAROLD ARCOS: Yes, you may speak, Aida.

AIDA NOBLIA: I wanted to say something about that. Not exactly that there will be that vote missing from Fatima. From the very beginning, and we have been working with Holly Raiche, and I think it's okay and we certainly request the opinions of the RALOs, of the community. Because in the very first instance, we presented several objections that were quite similar, and all of them were in line with what has been said here and what Harold and León and Soto have said.

So, we have already done it, but for the draft that was submitted, I don't know whether they did not understand or the ITEMS Team is really strong on the new model they are proposing, but we have found some problems in the way they have made their research. There are some topics that, I don't know, they did not consider, they were not aware of

them, and I think it's important to the community to insist on explaining how this work. Because they have made a survey regarded on perceptions, so it's not fact. They are perceptions.

Their opinions were really negative, too much criticism, so we [inaudible] wanted to sort that out, but this was the line for [inaudible] here, so this is what the working party has been insisting upon.

I think we should have the strength coming from all RALOs in that respect. Additionally, we respect to the individual participation, two RALOs already have it, but not as it is said in the radical fashion that ITEMS is proposing.

We think it's also important that in such a serious topic, there will be only a translation of the recommendations when there is a document that includes – I've calculated – 90 pages. And Humberto has mentioned it's 79, but anyway, the foundations to those recommendations are important.

And apart from the recommendations, there are some implementation lines that I have seen no translation of them. So, this is what I have to say right now. I'm at your disposal for whatever may come.

HAROLD ARCOS:

Thank you very much. Before giving the floor to Maritza, Dev has said something in the chat and I think it's important to point it out, because Dev is saying that after April, there will be no draft report. There will be just a final report as we have read in the next steps and there will be no opportunity of making any changes. This will be together with feasibility

review of the ALAC Review Team. So, thank you very much for sharing that information in the chat there. Perhaps you may say something more when I give you the floor, but now Maritza will have the floor. Maritza, you may speak.

MARITZA AGUERO:

Thank you, Harold. In connection to what Alberto has said with relation to what he has discussed with me, we had just a chat conversation in one of the calls regarding Fatima's participation. And that is correct. I have discussed it with Humberto as well.

It is important to have all the votes and all the opinions in general in connection with Fatima's issue. So, we are still trying to have an idea so that we can make a decision and inform this to the members of the region working in this.

Now, secondly, now that we are discussing the work methodology and distribution and analysis of the recommendations, I would like to know how are we going to divide the work among those of us who have enrolled as part of the review team, considering there are about 18 people, I'm sure not all of them are on the call. So, what is the distribution going to be like, considering that time is running? And of course, this is important. So, I'd like Harold, Alberto to tell me what this division is going to be like. Thank you.

HAROLD ARCOS:

Thank you, Maritza. Before giving the floor to Dev, we – as you said, we will try to focus on this issue of methodology. León has said following

our request – he has said that we should have some recommendations, and more than have a consensus among the community, we will have the new Empowered Membership Model and there will be a reduction of leadership positions and a merge of ALAC with regional leaders.

And then there's also the issue of seat 15 that should be random. The prior steps are similar to the ones we heard so far with León Sanchez and Alan Greenberg. There was a preselection and the difference would be there would be no vote, but it would be fully random.

These three issues or focal points are an important part of the presence of those who represent or are present or are working for the interests of final end users. So, these recommendations by León are placing us in a new outlook where we would no longer consider the 16 recommendations literally, but actually, we would focus on these three points. These could be part of the final vote.

We are in the direction of getting 15 minutes until the end, so we will first give the floor to Dev, and then to Sergio Salinas if you can perhaps show what you want to say so that the whole group can decide and start working on the 16 or with the three focal points that León has recommended that we focus on perhaps. So, Dev, you have the floor now. Please go ahead.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks. I just wanted to reaffirm and [recap] and make sure everybody's fully aware of what's happening regarding the timeline, because I heard some mixed messages. So, following the review of the public comments

which ends on March 24, 2017, the ITEMS reviewers will provide a final report to be presented.

What will happen is that the Review Working Party will then do a feasibility assessment, but not to change the final report. And then both those documents then go to the ICANN Board for its consideration, and for whether those recommendations are accepted and therefore to be implemented.

So, March 24th is really your only time to make any changes to this report. There is no other draft. This is it. So, just making sure. So we don't have much time. That's it.

By the way, I'm not hearing anything on the English channel.

[ALBERTO SOTO]:

As the idea that there have been no sufficient regional events. I also believe that everything that León is saying is very important, but because there are three RALOs, that I don't know what is it they are handling this, I think the most important part is how they focus on the RALOs and on ALAC, and what this is going to be like.

Because at some point, in this 90-page report, they say the RALOs imply – there's an implication that RALOs need to be eliminated, but they cannot do that because there are Bylaws. So, the other solution is to create individual users directly.

But the RALOs then in this system that they proposed would have a connection to attract new users, but they create a figure of the mentors. This is I think how they call them, and they would – that is

ALAC – would not exist anymore, or it would have very reduced functions because there would be no communication from ALAC to inform the issues of the communities to the Board. So I think this is fundamental.

The functions that RALOs and ALAC have I think need to be defended. We need to defend their existence and their work, because you cannot do everything through mentors or through rapporteurs who – they have said that they want to include individuals who may be mentors and who have experiences. And this is not for people who get these experiences. I'm not sure whether that was very clear or not, but maybe you should pay attention to these as well.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Harold, you now have the floor. Go ahead, Harold, please.

[HUMBERTO CARASCO]: Okay, so if you can hear me now –

ALBERTO SOTO: There is Humberto now.

HUMBERTO CARASCO: This is Humberto Carasco for the record.

INTERPRETER: The interpreters apologize. We cannot hear Humberto properly and this cannot be interpreted.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Our interpreters are telling me that they cannot hear you. You sound very distant and choppy. So, Humberto, maybe you can provide us with a phone so we can call you.

HAROLD ARCOS: I hope you can hear me.

HUMBERTO CARASCO: I hope you can hear me better now. I just want to say that the Chair and Secretary should be members of ALAC because all the ALAC members, they require a lot of time to work in ALAC. So, there is something indirect.

Second, let me remind you, this will represent this for our RALO.

INTERPRETER: We apologize, but unfortunately the sound is very bad and we cannot interpret Humberto.

HAROLD ARCOS: Thank you very much, Humberto. Dev has also shared a comment. He says he has sent a proposal to [the list] to change the ITEMS model to an

ALAC-RALO-ALS organization, but [per country] and this will have some implications.

So, Dev, considering the time we have, maybe the staff can send us a summary of your proposal and we can share these in the mailing list of our working party and socialize it. We need to recall that no comment or proposal is out of our proposal.

The idea is that we need to make the highest number of proposals possible, so considering the time we have now, our outlook is as some of you have said, we should not abandon the 16 recommendations, that we should focus on three of them and then distribute the remainder. And at the same time, distribute them as from today and until the next meeting so that we can have another work.

So, I'll now give the floor to Alberto, and then Silvia. Please go ahead. Alberto, you have the floor.

ALBERTO SOTO: Alberto Soto speaking.

HAROLD ARCOS: Yes, Alberto.

ALBERTO SOTO: Can you hear me? That we should submit some comments, and then after March 9 – because we have to arrive in there – we have up to March 24th so as to make comments regarding the document.

INTERPRETER: Sorry, the interpreters apologize. Alberto's sound is too choppy. We cannot follow his train of thought.

HAROLD ARCOS: Silvia, you have your hand up.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes, I'm from ICANN staff. I want to summarize that some people did not listen to Humberto. Humberto was making reference to a document that is being worked upon in a Google Doc shared to everybody, and that Google Doc [inaudible] reviewed in Copenhagen. So, there is a parallel effort being done with this Google Doc so that all RALOs would have to post their comments there. I wanted to summarize that, because I think that nobody could listen to Humberto.

Thank you. Harold, you have the floor.

HAROLD ARCOS: I was saying that based on the time so we have, so we have chosen areas. First, we have to focus ourselves on the three recommendations, and each individual would have to add to these recommendations a piece of their own contributions. But also considering the recommendations here, [should] consider it pertinent so as to focus ourselves on these three general recommendations that will be collected by Olivier and then we will present all this in Copenhagen, all together I mean.

So, if that's the case, we may use the chat or we may provide some positive signs if we agree on focusing ourselves on these topics, and then the next recommendations as well as the modification that Dev has proposed.

We may discuss it in the mailing list and afterwards in the action items, we should include a Doodle so as to have another meeting as soon as possible, if possible, before March 9, because most of us will be leaving our countries on that date for ICANN's general meeting.

So, using the mailing list, please include the possibility of having two calls the same week. Of course, in consultation with the staff. So, we have to make these three decisions. So, please, let's write down this motion in our chat.

Through the Adobe Connect room you have a green dot so as to say okay for focusing ourselves on the three. You have a green tick that you may use. Okay, nobody [inaudible]. So we have to use the mailing list to make this decision and we should include Dev's proposal.

Next week, we won't be able to have two calls because in the week prior to ICANN's public's meeting, the staff is saying – Silvia is informing that the staff will not be available, so we will have to use the mailing list to include all contributions, all feedback, all comments, to gather them, to compile them, and after the Copenhagen meeting, we will have another call.

So anyway, there will be a Doodle poll for our next call. Do we agree on that, Silvia?

SILVIA VIVANCO: With respect to the timeline, there would be no interpretation from Friday, so no interpretation will be available. And interpretation services start from March 27 or 28, so I think that we have no time in March. It would just be in the last week of March. So, I don't know if you may discuss this in a parallel fashion. I think that will be the more feasible way of moving forward.

HAROLD ARCOS: Thank you very much, Silvia. So, we have reached our time today. We have an action items list. We will use the mailing list, and we will have a Doodle poll and the mailing list to make our decision. If there's no other point, we will call this call to an end and we will be using Doodle poll and the mailing list for making the decisions. Thank you very much.

INTERPRETER: Somebody's saying I want to speak and my hand is up, I want to say something.

HAROLD ARCOS: Sorry. I lost connection and the Adobe Connect room is not updated. So, those of you who have put up your hand –

SERGIO SALINAS PORTO: Yes, first of all I have made a proposal for us to consider the whole of the document and to have only one group to review the 16

recommendations, because I think it's important to review the 16 recommendations.

Additionally, because we have no more time, there may be one working group or one group with a mailing list that we will not send too much e-mail to everybody, so as to concentrate on the mailing list with the 18 or 20 members included in the working group and discuss it before, because there will be no interpretation as Silvia says until March 27 or 28.

So, my two proposals are on the one hand, not to take only the three focus points but all the points, all the recommendations. I think that I have six or seven recommendations where I can make my contributions, and additionally, I think that working through a mailing list, this is faster because we are 18 members in the group, and some people will make contributions and others will not. And we will have a document to go to Copenhagen. This is it, thank you.

HAROLD ARCOS:

Thank you very much. Maritza, have you raised your hand?

MARITZA AGUERO:

Well, Sergio summarized it all. I think that we should work on this topic, because we will have interpretation after the deadline to submit the public comments. And on March 27, we will have interpretation services and we have the LACRALO call on that same date. So, I think it would be complicated.

Sergio summarized what I wanted to say. Thank you very much.

HAROLD ARCOS: Thank you very much. Yes, we have put this in the action items. There are three scenarios for the proposals. Does anybody else want to say something else? Because please, we have to end this call. Think about the interpreters, because the call was scheduled to finish some five minutes ago.

Alberto, is this a new hand? Alberto, can you hear us? If this is a new hand, please speak now. Alberto, I cannot hear you. Silvia, can you please confirm whether Alberto is in line? Otherwise, these are the last comments, because certainly, we are over time.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Alberto, can you please speak? Because I'm told you had been on mute.

ALBERTO SOTO: Yes, but it doesn't matter. I will send an e-mail with my points. Let's finish the call.

HAROLD ARCOS: Thank you very much, everybody. We're going to keep connected through the e-mail. We should create a mailing list for this specific purpose. Thank you very much. We're concluding this call. Thank you very much.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks to the interpreters. Take care, all.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: [inaudible]

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: [inaudible]

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yes, hello? Hi, Mario. I think that was Mario. I'm just about to hang up.

MARIO ALEMAN: Hello.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Hi. Yes, just about to hang up here, so anything you want to talk to me about? Or we could talk on Skype if need be. Okay, bye.

MARIO ALEMAN: Thank you.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]
