
YESIM NAZLAR: Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the APRALO ICANN 57 Activities call, taking place on Thursday, 27th of October, 2016 at 04:00 UTC.

On the call today, we have Satish Babu, Holly Raiche, Maureen Hilyard, Kaili Kan, and Ali AlMeshal.

We have received apologies from Cheryl Langdon-Orr.

From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Adam Peake, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber, and myself, Yesim Nazlar.

Finally, if I could please remind all participants to state your names before speaking for the transcript purposes. And over to you, Satish. Thank you very much.

SATISH BABU: Thank you very much, Yesim. Good day, everybody. I can see that we're all getting ready to travel. Before we start, if there is support I can provide at Hyderabad, please let me know. If it's [inaudible] [intermission] you want, or any little – suppose you want to [inaudible]. I do have a volunteer that might [inaudible] during this time from the 4th through the 9th, so if there's anything you wish to do, please let me know. I may be able to help you with whatever it is.

So once again, welcome all of you to Hyderabad, India, and of course, to this call. This is our last call before the event, [we then meet] each other face to face next week. So I think things are under control and this is just

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

to kind of wrap up our preparation for the different activities at Hyderabad that we have planned.

I would once again like to thank everybody that [participated] for the [inaudible] partnership that we've gotten [inaudible] right now. Thanks also to Maureen for the [inaudible] work she has volunteered for, and to the staff for tying it up all together. With that, we will get started.

The first agenda item after welcome is budget and [scheduling] updates. Over to Gisella for the updates.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Satish. I'm just checking I'm not on mute. Let me just put up in the Adobe Connect the – oh dear. That's good, it's there. It's okay.

HOLLY RAICHE:

[inaudible] for her.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Holly. [inaudible] Hang on, let me just check. I've got my – oh dear, it's not playing [inaudible]. I've got the budget that I'm showing now. So the scheduling update is that we're all set for the catering that we initially ordered.

Now, because you've got the additional funding – and if I can just show you, on this revised budget – I'm just going to keep it to 100% – initially, what we had was – I'm just going to run through in a few minutes – is the \$1200 from the ALAC, \$2000 GSE.

The \$2000 initially what I thought was Australian dollars from Neustar, \$2500 from auDA, \$1000 U.S. from DotAsia, and then \$50,000 rupees from inSIG. Now, apparently, the Neustar is \$2000 U.S. and not Australian dollars, so we gain just under \$500 U.S. extra to the funding, which now leaves us – after having paid for the entertainment as well as the cocktail and the decorating in Diwali suites – we’re left with \$1700 plus/minus allowing –

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yippee.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry? Yes, yippee. So, we’re only ten days away from the event now, so I’m looking into getting some additional catering but actually canapes, and I’ve asked the hotel to please assist with this, because their way of presenting the calculations, etc. are extremely complicated. So I said, “Let’s just make this very simple. I’ve given off a few ideas of canapes, please come up for what pricing you can have for the additional funding.” And then we’ve left a little bit of a contingency fund and if everyone agrees, we will be going out with one of my colleagues to go and get a few handouts on the ground. So maybe if we can find some nice, very inexpensive bracelets or whatever, we can find trinkets, something that is Indian and that I think people will appreciate to get as a little souvenir, which also Satish said in a way, which is, “Something I can take away,” because the food, they’re not going to get very far with.

It will just be instant happiness. So if everyone agrees, we will be doing that. We’ll update people. I’m hoping to get the catering through,

probably over the next few hours. I've had a quick scroll over my e-mail. Unfortunately, I haven't had an update yet. As soon as I do get that, I'll let everyone know, and I hope everyone is happy with that.

SATISH BABU:

Thanks, Gisella. It sounds fine to me. Before I open up for comments, I'd like to also point out that we would perhaps – we should get a gift for [inaudible] if we have some funds left over, maybe we can also buy something for that. So, are there any comments on the budget?

Once again, thanks to all the supporters and funders who have [added, kind of salvaged] the situation. It was looking pretty bad a couple of months back, but it is looking good now. Thanks to everybody, and especially to Gisella and staff for looking on this and trimming down some of this.

I see no hands, we'll move on. The next is the agenda item number three, [inaudible] performance. Back to Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you very much, Satish. The performance is all booked. We're just working on the payment details. As far as the logistics, we're all set up. I think we're going to – there's quite a little bit for the logistics that I'll be seeing directly when I'm on the ground next week, but all set, I think it's going to work out beautifully.

SATISH BABU:

Thanks for that, Gisella. Are there any comments or questions? I don't see anything, so we'll now move on to the showcase agenda. Can you have the agenda, please? I mean the showcase program, please. Right, so we have the program on the screen.

Right, so we start at 6:30 PM, five-minute welcome, three and a half minutes by Göran and Steve, three and a half minutes by Rinalia, three minutes by Alan, two minutes to six minutes by the sponsors. The rest is the [inaudible] team. And then the last item, closing and comments. Ali has volunteered.

In the last meeting, we had a discussion who should be doing this, so I asked Ali whether he would like to do it. After thinking about it, he feels that he can do it, so I would suggest that we change my name to Ali's name for the closing.

The only thing that is left over is Siranush's gift or thanks, or whatever. I would like to do that, if possible, for about 30 seconds. But between Ali and I, we can manage that. Or maybe the entire leadership team can handle the gift to Siranush. What are the general thoughts on that?

ALI ALMESHAL:

Sorry, Satish, I think that's good if we are all on the same place that we thank her and we hand over her the gift. It could be great even for taking a photo with her.

SATISH BABU:

Right, so are there any more comments on this? I'm unfortunately unable to unzoom, so I can't see the hands raised [inaudible]. Heidi,

please, can you replace cocktail reception with networking? I also agree, we don't want to kind of overemphasize the cocktail part.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

My thought is this is a networking event as well as the showcase, so rather than cocktail reception that might lead people to believe it's just a bar with drinks flowing, maybe just something about networking and entertainment, or networking and music, etc.

SATISH BABU:

Right, so that can be changed. So can we then [inaudible] closing, can we put about a minute for Siranush? Although we don't have to put it in the program and make it public, can we [revise the] item? And then closing by Ali for about two or three minutes. Gisella, please go ahead.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Satish. Just a quick question with regards to the – sorry, I'm just looking at the program. When we're going to thank the sponsors, and I think it just needs to be clear on this program, bearing in mind that we are also setting up a webpage where we'll have the logos, etc., so the inSIG logo, Neustar, auDA, dotAsia, and what we also have here – because I see that we've got acknowledgement of APRALO sponsors, the naming, so that will be our three main sponsors that I've just mentioned, DotAsia, Neustar and auDA, and then we'll obviously add inSIG there, because at the bottom, we've got two minutes per... Then when it comes down to speaker like four, we've got two minutes per sponsor. And I guess – will you be representing inSIG?

SATISH BABU: Thank you, Gisella. Maureen and I will get back to you right now, but [inaudible] to discussion. Last time, we had said that [inaudible] people not to get [inaudible] speak. So I what I'm going to do is three of these [inaudible] while I'm sitting [inaudible] on this call are to be sponsored to speak? Is someone going to request [inaudible] to speak? Is there a kind of [inaudible] ceremony? Or am I going to invite each of the speakers? If so, then there's no problem, because I can ask the first three sponsors to speak. And the fourth one, inSIG, I can just introduce them and say they are here and move on, so that we don't lose any time. I also represent inSIG [for the record]. Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Satish. I just wanted to ask Gisella, who I would give the slideshow to? It sounds like quite a big one because of all the photos and things on it, so who do I pass it on to?

GISELLA GRUBER: So, Maureen, if I may, getting back to the program again, with regards to the sponsors, I'm contacting them to see who their speakers are and actually haven't had a speaker confirmed from either of the three sponsors.

Neustar, unfortunately neither George Pongas nor Adrian Kinderis will be there, but we're working on hopefully having someone else representing them; auDA, the CEO is still to get back to me whether he will be speaking. And with regards to DotAsia, I'm just confirming who

will step up and speak for them. So it's all in progress. We'll have all the information by the time we get there.

Maureen, with regards to your slideshow, if you could please hand it to Ariel, she will be assisting us. There will be a laptop there. We'll have two laptops in the room, we will be able to use one of the staff laptops and then we'll have the usual presentation laptop that you see staff working off during the sessions.

Again, if I may emphasize, we have a 15-minute turnaround, so we'll need all hands on deck to help the place look really good and tidy up a little bit. I've got all my little lanterns, but I'll prepare those ahead of time – actually have to build it at this stage.

And Ariel will be dealing with the technical side, and she's used to it and she knows... She will work with tech, getting it up on one of the screens, and then we'll have the PowerPoint presentation with the names of the speakers that will be on the other screen and will be in the background as and when people come up and step up to speak.

Now, just with regards to the speaker slides, I believe that staff will be doing that. And, Maureen, just correct me if I'm wrong.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

I'm assuming so. Yes, I just want to give the flash drive that's got the presentation, hand it over, and I'll have it set up so it's flicking over and everything.

GISELLA GRUBER: That's perfect, thank you very much, Maureen. And as soon as we get that to Ariel, the better. We can just do a quick test with her computer, and possibly even a test with the audiovisual guys there well before the showcase just to make sure that it will all feed in correctly.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Not a problem. Okay.

HOLLY RAICHE: Maureen, can I suggest you e-mail it to her? Because it's almost too late. If you get a flash drive and anything happens to you –

MAUREEN HILYARD: It's 20 megs.

HOLLY RAICHE: Oh, right. Can you put it in Dropbox?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Dropbox? Yes, I could do Dropbox. Yes, okay.

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes, use Dropbox.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Alright. Okay then, we'll do that. I'm still waiting on [inaudible] Adam's photograph and slide, I'd just like to add that.

HOLLY RAICHE: Adam? We're waiting.

SATISH BABU: I didn't see [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: He said yes, he knows.

SATISH BABU: Yes, [inaudible].

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Me as well, Maureen, I sent you a new one.

HOLLY RAICHE: I think he's heard us this time.

SATISH BABU: Adam, you were saying something? I was not able to hear you.

HOLLY RAICHE: He's typing.

SATISH BABU: Okay, right.

HOLLY RAICHE: "I'm difficult to photograph." That's no excuse.

SATISH BABU: Right, so let's move on then. Are there any final comments? Gisella, you have your hand up. Is that an old hand?

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, old.

SATISH BABU: Right. Any further comment on this? So we'll go on then to the next item. This is number five, capacity building. There are two parts of this: one is the status of the RSVP. The other, of course, is the program itself. So can we know what is the status of the RSVP, as in how many do we have as of now? How many participants?

GISELLA GRUBER: Satish, yes, we can. I'm not going to put it up on the screen. We have currently got 11 RSVPs for this session, so the numbers are looking quite good. I think that we can send possibly one last reminder. Then in the headcount, just for the sessions, I'll be counting all the APRALO leaders as well.

I believe that the fellows will be getting lunch in their session, and their session is usually running from about 11:00 to 1:00-ish every day. Fellows joining us from their sessions will already have had lunch from what I understand, but the headcount of 30 that we do have, I think we'll be able to cover everyone.

What I do need to know, however, is for the capacity building session, we did get someone from – and apologies in the delay speaking, but there we go – someone from Albania, Fotjon Kosta, who's interested in coming. He's an ICANN 57 fellow, and I did ask what we're doing, because Albania is in the European region, and I haven't responded yet. And that's when Satish sent out the reminder to say that we'd obviously like to give priority to APRALO members, but if you can just let me know if we'll accept this Albanian participant.

HOLLY RAICHE:

I don't have a problem with it.

SATISH BABU:

Gisella, I don't think there is an issue, because this is not as if we're kind of flooded with participants. You can certainly make room for one more person, and that might [inaudible] let us know, but otherwise, I think we should take him in.

So one more reminder will be sent out. I'll send out a reminder maybe in a couple days' time.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

I will also speak to [inaudible] person so that we can fill them in. So Holly, you want to update us on the [presentation]?

HOLLY RAICHE:

Okay. What I'm doing – and Maureen sent me Adam's stuff, which is useful – I'm preparing a slide, the basic format is going to be a reasonably brief presentation from me, maybe 15-20 minutes. The four topics that I've set out, starting with ICANN then getting back to the RALOs, and then getting to the policy topics and then getting to the IANA stuff.

And the one person I would like to have talk about IANA would be León, if I can get him. That's the one thing I have to do, is approach him, but then break up into about three, four groups, and have each group tasked with providing some information. Mainly because otherwise they'll just be talked to and they will go to sleep, because that's what people do if they've been talked to all day.

So I'm getting those slides done, probably tomorrow. What I will do, Gisella, is send those to Ariel. I'm just going to send one slide deck, but she can break it up into four. It'll be obvious where the break is, and I'll just bring that on my own little drive as well in case anything happens. But that will be done well before I leave Sydney, so that's where I'm up to, and I can accommodate as many people as are there, or as the room will accommodate. Okay?

SATISH BABU: That sounds great. I think that's pretty much on track, and as Gisella said earlier, I think all of us, the APRALO leaders should be there as well, which I don't think should be a problem. Are there any comments? Heidi has a comment. Please go ahead, Heidi.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, thank you, Satish. Holly, I wanted to just make sure that you're seeing all of the items that I have linked to not only this page, but more up to date is the normal At-Large workspace for ICANN 57. Gisella, if you could put that quickly in, that would be great. Because I've linked a lot of the infographics and beginner guides, and all sorts of information that would be useful

So I'm just wondering, are you planning to show those? We could [clip] some of those perhaps, or basically just highlight them to everyone so they do see them. They really are very useful, I think.

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes, and Heidi, if you can send that link to me through an e-mail or Skype, that would be great. I was certainly planning to include links, and it might be... What I was also thinking of is looking at the material and it may be really smart to have just a page with what links they can actually take away and use, or e-mail them, because it's easier to link. But highlight some of the material, and then just tell them that this is available – I haven't thought through whether to have the materials there or not. I want to just have a look at what's there and maybe have

a couple of things. I don't want to overwhelm them with information, because they'll sit there and read it. Basically, I want them to sit there and pay attention. So can you and I tick-tack about that tomorrow?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, Holly. I'm actually writing you an e-mail now with our workspace links, and just giving you some quick directions on how to get the pages that you want to get to. Okay.

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes. I will be finished [inaudible] tomorrow's task.

SATISH BABU: Great. Thanks, Holly, for the update. Gisella, would you like to maybe comment?

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, yes, if I may, Satish. Just to say that with regards to all RSVPs, what we'll be doing afterwards then I guess is sending them a quick reminder with the four days of the capacity building sessions, the timings – because the timings are not the same every day, and I know it's a little confusing, but it's usually what happens at an ICANN meeting. And also, the meeting rooms, to make sure that it's very clearly indicated which meeting room they'll be in, and then we'll obviously copy the APRALO Leadership on those as well so that they're aware of what's going out.

I think it would literally just be to give the link to the program that we see here on the Adobe Connect. And if there's anything that you then wish to add in that e-mail, please let me know. It's just going to be short and sweet so that they'll know where the program is, and as everything is very kindly linked there now – thank you, Heidi – they'll also be able to go to all those links. And maybe just put in the e-mail, "Please note the hyperlinks in the program and please do take the time to read them," or whatever it is. But I think that it would be nice for them just to have a clear little e-mail with the timings, the rooms, a copy of the venue plan, and not overload them in too much information in that e-mail, so that they know where to be and what time, and promptly.

HOLLY RAICHE:

Yes.

SATISH BABU:

Right. Thanks, Gisella, for that. I would like to check on one more thing with you, Gisella. Have you sent out the message on the capacity building program to some of the individual e-mail [IDs] that we had earlier?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Yes, there's an e-mail that has gone out, and what I'm going to do is send it again because there haven't been any more RSVPs through that, but it's just basically taking your e-mail and forwarding the one that you sent now a couple of times to the APAC list. And I've just forwarded that

to the individual e-mail addresses. I'll do that again, and just copy the organizing committee so that you can see that that's gone out.

SATISH BABU:

Right, and one last thing I can do is the [inaudible] list is now about 45 people who are [participating in inSIG,] and most of them are also attending ICANN. So I will send out an e-mail in that group as well so that any of them who are interested can join us. So any other suggestions/comments on the capacity building program?

Not seeing any hands, we will move on to –

HOLLY RAICHE:

Satish. Sorry. I think just for the remote manager who will be with us in the room that day, it might be quite nice just to know ahead of time whoever is leading that specific capacity building session, if you could let us know that we know which documents you would like to show up on the screen during the session, that we've just got them prepared and [inaudible]. Because obviously, we've got quite a few links in the program, but will you be wanting to show all those links, etc.? Just so we're not wasting time, because we're already very short on time. Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

Right. This means we might need a meeting on this while we are there in person. Maybe a daily call so that we can finish the final planning. Yes, we will set up a prep meeting [inaudible]. So thanks, Gisella, for this

suggestion. Maybe you can set up a meeting sometime on the previous day.

Alright, so moving on, I think there's nothing much to update. We are about [inaudible] and everything is under control as far as [inaudible].

The last point that I have to do, I'm giving the [outreach] [inaudible]. Yesterday, there was a call that Adam had [convened]. I was not there, unfortunately, but Maureen was there, and [inaudible] was there, and I think the call went well, so it's over to Adam for an update.

ADAM PEAKE:

Hello, everyone. I hope you can hear me. Yes, the update on the university is all looking okay at the moment. Then maybe – let's see where to begin. Okay, so we have groups from – as I've mentioned before – the Indian Institute of Technology coming, from the National Law University, and hopefully, there will be some people from the IIIT-H as well, which is the group that Satish is organizing India SIG with.

There's also a net mission session ongoing, and that's really the activity that we hope they'll continue to be active in on both Fridays the 4th and Saturday the 5th. So we've arranged sessions, and the first one – and this is one where we'd like At-Large's support to the extent possible – this is from 13:45 to 15:00 on Friday the 4th, and it's ICANN from civil society and end user perspectives.

The idea is to have speakers from At-Large, from NPOC, NCUC, giving an introduction to respective missions and activities, and what you do, sort of trying to both tell the students what happens in these groups, but

also entice them to think about joining or joining in the future. Obviously, there's an outreach element to this.

Then, there's a split ongoing where the groups – the students who have a technical orientation will have a 90-minute session discussing and hearing about ICANN from a technology perspective. Satish has kindly agreed to join that and give some background, I think mainly on IDNs, which his wonderful.

And at the same time, [inaudible] 3:15 to 4:45, there will be a policy oriented lecture, and that's being supported by the Centre for Communications Government from the National Law University of Delhi. There are graduates from the Hyderabad University from the Delhi University, just to be confusing. So we have graduates of the local university organizing that particular event.

Hopefully, it will be our old friend Vivek, who is a professor at the National Law University in Hyderabad, and he will be bringing his students as the core group for this. These are all open meetings, but Vivek's students will I hopefully be the core for that.

And then it moves on into 5:00 until 6:00 on the Friday evening, NetMission will begin their discussion and preparation for organizing a model ICANN meeting where on – they will also have preparation sessions for that on the Saturday leading up to this model meeting, where they will roleplay a CCWG type event, so a Cross-Community Working Group type discussion, as an event for the students to sort of roleplay ICANN activities, something that NetMission has done quite often in the AP region, so we are hoping that that will be of interest.

The only other thing, Kelvin sends his apologies. They're getting very busy in Singapore, as you can imagine, preparing for the meeting, and he has a meeting clash today. Already mentioned that I think there's a course that has been prepared for students as preparatory for ICANN 57.

This is pulling together modules that exist already on ICANN Learn into a discrete package for the meeting. And if you go to the ICANN Learn site, you would find that as the first course available. And there was one particular video which I'm sure you've all seen before, which is basically, "What does ICANN do?" And that was one that I mentioned I thought might be useful for Holly for the capacity building course.

HOLLY RAICHE:

Yes.

ADAM PEAKE:

Just two or three minutes, a nice, simple introduction, but there may be other things, snippets in there that might be useful.

The other is – and I don't know how much At-Large has had materials translated, but there was a little bit of an effort to get some introductory materials from – and those – one second please while I switch windows and check what I've got there.

Introduction to Civil Society at Work in ICANN is the title of it, and it actually beings with basically two or three sentences to say what At-Large is, what an ALS is, what a RALO is and what ALAC is, and that's

available in Hindi and Telugu – which I’m probably mispronouncing awfully – the local dialect in Indian language.

So that, if you’re interested, if you went through the ICANN page, there’s the Get Started pulldown menu, and then I think you go down to Newcomers and it’s actually at the very bottom of that page. But I can send the URLs if anyone is interested in that.

It also has an introduction to both NPOC and NCUC, but the beginning three or four paragraphs are actually about At-Large. So if you haven’t got other sources of local information, then that does exist. So I’ll send those links when I shut up [inaudible] put them into the chat. That’s really the update for now.

The schedule on the ICANN webpage is a bit confusing because it looks like it’s one very long block which is not described and we have to update the schedule with some details. This is for the Friday afternoon, and I’ll be doing that. So it’s been a matter of waiting for the things to coalesce and gel into sessions that we know we [inaudible] so it’s time now to put those into more detail so that people know what’s going on. And that’s about it. Thank you very much.

SATISH BABU:

Thank you, Adam, for the update. There are two questions in the chat. Holly is asking about the At-Large leadership session, and Gisella on the [inaudible] program. Is that available on any page or in the schedule? Holly, I see your hand up. You want to – is it about the same topic?

HOLLY RAICHE: Oh, no.

SATISH BABU: Okay. Gisella.

HOLLY RAICHE: My question, Adam, is you say you want people from ALAC. Now, we've got the usual leadership session, so if you have to drag people out of there – which I think you're asking for – for what and for how long? And maybe that's just something that the Leadership Team can say, "Well, who's going, who's best and who can do it?" Is that what you're asking?

ADAM PEAKE: Yes, that is what I'm asking. Sorry, 13:45 to 15:00 is the session. I will get back to you, but I think it would be – as I said, the intention is to introduce mission and activities. I don't know, Holly, it was mentioned that you and perhaps Dev might be able to do it. I can try and give you a specific slot within that.

HOLLY RAICHE: [inaudible].

ADAM PEAKE: I didn't catch that.

HOLLY RAICHE: I don't know. Anyway, look, I'll leave that with you and maybe you and Alan can sort out what it is you want and who you want and whatever. It would be great.

SATISH BABU: Right, Adam, perhaps you can get back to us.

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes. Thank you.

SATISH BABU: Right, thanks very much, Adam, for that. And did you have the program from them?

GISELLA GRUBER: No.

SATISH BABU: Yes, I don't see any of the [stuff from] Adam, so Gisella, I suggest you contact him over e-mail.

ADAM PEAKE: Sorry, no, the program isn't up on the wiki page. Sorry, when my microphone is on, the speakers seem to implode. No, the program isn't up on the wiki page, but it will be copied over to the main ICANN one.

SATISH BABU: Great, thanks, Adam. That sounds okay. Are there any questions regarding the university outreach? So we expect some more details on this from Adam over the next few days. And with that, I see Gisella's hand raised. Please go ahead, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Satish. Sorry, just trying to clarify: Adam, you don't have this program up yet. What I think I heard was – there was a lot of static on my line, but I was just letting everyone speak [inaudible] me hearing all static, but when is it that you were looking at having people coming to join? Can you just give us the day and the time, please? I think we missed that.

ADAM PEAKE: Yes, sorry. It's Friday – hello? I probably shouted in your ear just then. It's Friday, November the 4th, 13:45 to 15:00. That's Friday.

GISELLA GRUBER: That's what I thought. Yes, I did think it was Friday, because I was on the outreach call yesterday and I did see the program that you had up in the Adobe Connect.

So if you have anything, even just in the meantime, possibly even that slide or whatever you had up in the Adobe Connect yesterday, if you could perhaps send that through to At-Large staff, just that we already can see that program, that would be extremely helpful while we wait for it to be up on the main schedule – unless it's already up on the main schedule and I did miss it.

It's just that meetings team are traveling to Hyderabad have probably arrived or are arriving shortly, so by the time that gets put into place, it's probably got another 24-48 hours, and it would just help us to know what's happening on your side for the outreach and who's speaking, etc. That would be much appreciated. Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

Thanks, Gisella, for that. Adam has already briefed us on this [inaudible] but then we could have the details. Thanks, Adam, for that. Are there any other questions or comments to Adam? Not seeing any hands raised, we will go on to the last item on the agenda, which is Any Other Business.

Are there any other comments on any of the activities we are doing at Hyderabad? One of the action items is to have a prep meeting. I think, Gisella, you have included in the action item a prep meeting for the different sessions. I don't know what day, but an early date so that we have time to review each of the things.

So the prep meeting we will leave that last action item could be added to the list. Gisella, please go ahead.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Yes, just with regards to that prep meeting, don't expect a Doodle from me now. What I'll do is I'm going to arrive on the ground next week, I'm just going to check to what extent we need prep on which parts of this APRALO [inaudible]. We definitely will have a prep meeting. It will probably be during one of the coffee breaks or maybe in the morning. If

we start at 9:00, I might just ask everyone to be there 8:45. I need to see also with regards to the showcase, to have a quick walkthrough of that. I need to see, for Meetings Team, who is our main contact point there and who will be doing it with us, and obviously, their availability as well.

So in order to avoid too many e-mails and Doodles and all that, once we're on the ground, I'll get the core people and I'll line us up for that 15 minutes to make sure that we cover all the points, and not only the showcase but also the capacity building sessions to know what we need to be showing on the screen to make sure that we've got the slideshow, and also with regards to the little handouts. But I'll see, again, on site what we'll be able to find. So don't be surprised if you only hear from me once we all get to Hyderabad. Thank you very much.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thanks, Gisella.

SATISH BABU:

Thank you very much, Gisella. Are there any closing comments? I don't see any hands, so I think with that, we will close this meeting. We will see each other in Hyderabad early next week. So until then, safe travels, and meet you all in Hyderabad. Thanks, and bye.

ALI ALMESHAL:

Thank you very much for all, bye. See you soon.

HOLLY RAICHE:

Safe travels everyone, see you all in Hyderabad.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]