
YESIM NAZLAR:

Let's please start the recording. I'll go ahead with the roll call. Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the APRALO ICANN 57 Activities all, taking place on Friday, the 14th of October, 2016 at 04:00 UTC.

On the call today, we have Satish Babu, Holly Raiche, and Cheryl Langdon-Orr.

We have received apologies from Kaili Kan, Maureen Hilyard, and Ali AlMeshal.

From staff we have Heidi Ullrich, Adam Peake, Kelvin Wong, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber, and myself, Yeşim Nazlar.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone to state their names before speaking for the transcript purposes. Over to you, Satish. Thank you very much.

SATISH BABU:

Thank you very much, Yesim. Good day, good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone who has joined this call. The call is basically to check on the status of the different activities that are planned for ICANN 57 at Hyderabad in a couple of weeks' time.

We have some apologies today, particularly Maureen, who has been handling some of the key aspects of the ICANN 57 showcase. But she has given inputs in yesterday's call, so we have some of the inputs. It's

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

good to have Holly back again. We missed you, Holly, for the last couple of calls.

HOLLY RAICHE: Sorry.

SATISH BABU: No problem. Thanks very much again for the excellent work you've been doing on the fundraising initiative and for the additional funds that have been raised. It is a very, very helpful thing for us. I'd like to record [attribution] for your work.

With that, we would like to get started with the agenda. The first item on the agenda is the budget and the catering update by Gisella. Gisella, you have the floor now.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Satish. Sorry. I hope you can hear me.

HOLLY RAICHE: Oh, you sound terrible.

SATISH BABU: Yeah, we can hear you.

GISELLA GRUBER:

That's fine. That's how I feel, but I'm fine. Thank you very much, Holly. I'm just getting ICANN's latest budget up.

With regards to the budget, I did mention this yesterday on the call. Satish, unfortunately I didn't get to update this document. If you have confirmed the additional \$500 USD for the showcase, I will add this, in which case – oh dear, my apologies; let's get this sorted – we will have an additional \$500.

Let me just, while I get the document up, talk you through the catering. The catering for the showcase has now been limited to dry snacks. The dry snacks will actually be composed of a nice selection of nuts and crisps or chips – whichever country we're in – and we will have softdrinks as well as wine and beer. Because the gala will actually be a dry gala, it will actually be nice to have this little cocktail during the APRALO showcase. But, please, let's not try to think we're going to attract people because we've got drinks.

So I hope everyone can see it. I'm going to give you scrolling rights so that you can enlarge it to whichever extent you need to.

We have an increase in the budget. I'll start from the top. We have – thank you, Adam – and additional \$800 from GSC, so that makes a total of \$2,000. Thank you, Holly. Through her persuasion skills, we now have \$2,500, up from \$2,000.

The cocktail figures that we have now and the entertainment, for which we're just trying to work on the logistics of the stage in the room – it will just be a little stage in the back of the room – and the additional \$500 from Satish would mean that, in the remaining pot, we've got

close to \$1,000. We still haven't decided yet exactly how that is going to be dispersed.

So for the cocktail, we have the dry snacks to include the masala peanuts, the cashews, and tortilla and potato chips, which is something a little different which hopefully will go down well.

The issue on the catering is that they would like us to do an identification of numbers, so literally counting people when they come in. If we feed 120, we're going to be charged additional.

I've asked them to please work like we usually do in setting up the bar for 120 people with the relevant number of drinks. Once the bar runs dry, we stop serving drinks, which would make it much easier to control. I'm still working on that, and it's not looking overly promising. But I'm sure we can do something.

With regards to the entertainment, which is the sitar and the tabla, she also sent me a little video which I'll send around which I think will fit in very nicely with the showcase. The only issue is the stage at the back. We're still working on that. So subject to that coming through, we also have the entertainment.

You may have seen under Miscellaneous that we have the fairy lights, which in the meantime have been approved, as in I'll be bringing them in my suitcase. We'll be putting up a few fairy lights just to give it a bit of a Diwali feel.

By the way, they're not little fairies hanging there. They are actually little lanterns. Just in case you're wondering which ones I was going

[inaudible]. I saw little lanterns, which I thought would be quite nice to put up in the room. Bearing in mind that the room's ceiling is very high, we don't need any kind of installation there. So we'll just use our imagination when we see the room.

As I said, with the remaining funds, we haven't yet decided whether we may wish to increase the catering quota and possibly take it up to 130. I'll leave that in your hands, but for now, everything else has been covered.

And, yes, apologies. The Diwali sweets – I just put \$30 there. But we'll be purchasing them on the ground, and I don't think they'll be very [dear]. Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

Thank you, Gisella, for this presentation. It has been pointed out that maybe you have to get back to bed as soon as possible. Thanks for this.

Before I open up the floor, a couple of revisions. One is that the \$500 I committed is cancelled. Two issues. One is that the actual amount is slightly higher. It was 50,000 rupees, which works out to around \$750 USD or so.

There is a request that comes along with the money. It is that this money, if possible, should be used for something that is promoting Indian culture. You've already got music and lights and all that. Of course, we don't mind if the money is used for something else. It's just that I have to formally request that. The rest is up to APRALO. So that is the only point.

I don't know what the modality of payments are, but let me know. We will make available this money, preferably in Indian rupees.

Is that okay, Gisella?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Satish, thank you very much for that. Yes, with regards to the payment, we'll sort that out in a separate conversation. And, yes, that is fine. I think we should just discuss how you wish to use the funds as soon as possible so that we can find out how we pay it – if it's directly to the hotel, etc. – but you and will sort that out. Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

Thanks. So it is not in sorry condition. It is just a request that I have to formally make because the money has to go to something that promotes Indian culture as well. Otherwise, we're free to use it in any way. So that is regarding that money from outside. This money is actually coming from the India School on Internet Governance. It's part of the modest [surplus] that we have right now. And we can transfer it anytime that we want.

Regarding the other point, I think closing the bar once the alcohol has run out is fine. For the extra fund, I think we have to maybe ask for tradition from all of us to see how this money can be best utilized. Personally I'm open to any tradition [inaudible] the maximal impact for the showcase.

With that, I'd like to leave the floor open for any comments on the budget and the ICANN [inaudible] showcase.

HOLLY RAICHE: That's fine.

SATISH BABU: Yes. I'd also like to thank Adam for the extra funds that have come to [inaudible]. Thanks very much, Adam. It's very useful for us to manage the showcase funding.

I don't see any hands up, so can we move on? Collective – [inaudible] happy with the budget and good [inaudible].

Okay. We will then move on. The next item is actually the [inaudible] for comments. Gisella already mentioned that the only thing remaining is the stage at the back of the room, so we will wait for the next call to figure that out. I think it should not be a problem. So I don't think there's anything that will be [inaudible] with ICANN.

We will then move onto the showcase agenda. Here we have the structure of the showcase itself. We had decided last call that there will be – yeah, there is some program that has come up now. We have the background music. We have the APRALO Chair giving a very brief, two-minute welcome speech and acknowledging the volunteers and the sponsors. Then we have the ICANN Board Chair, the [inaudible], the Board members, and then [elect] Chairs, and the sponsors. Then we move onto the slideshow and the reception. So that is the program that has been put out.

Are there any comments on this?

Holly, are you okay with the number of speakers and the times? Please go ahead.

HOLLY RAICHE:

I haven't seen this as a final thing, so I'm just checking. Okay. It looks as if Steve gets three minutes. Goran gets five. That's fine. Rinalia gets five. Alan gets two, and then the sponsors get – yeah, that looks fine. It doesn't [sound] it's going to go on too long, but it lets everybody speak. I'm happy with that. I was just checking.

SATISH BABU:

Holly, on to... Sorry, please go ahead.

HOLLY RAICHE:

I know we were wondering if... who else was there. I'm happy with this order. That's fine. As Cheryl points out, the CEO won't use five. He'll do what he's done before, which is say, "Hello. Lovely to see you."

I think we leave this as it is. If people use less time, that's fine. But Heidi asks the question that was on my mind: who will welcome the NCUC and NPOC?

Remember, because we were going to have – I think what we discussed before was: should we have both Rinalia and Alan and then we don't have NPOC and NCSG? I guess that looks a little strange. I think the last time we talked about it, we were questioning whether we should have both Rinalia and Alan, both of them being from APRALO.

The reason I think we worried about Rinalia is because we already have somebody from the Board. So do we need somebody else from the Board? And since we are getting money from NCUC and NPOC, should we not actually substitute a representative from there since we're having Alan as well?

We were originally going to have Alan as a welcomer and have Rinalia, but this seems to be that we wound up with Alan but without NCUC and NPOC. So I'm just a little puzzled because we were trying to accommodate both ALAC and GNSO, and this doesn't do it. That's why I'm a little bit puzzled by this, now that I think about it.

Cheryl's suggestion: "They could share a two- to three-minute slot and be welcomers." I just think that might be a better way to recognize that we're actually taking [inaudible], to be honest. Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

Right. Thanks, Holly, for that. I think the points are valid. I would also tend to go with Cheryl's suggestion that Alan and Rinalia could share the time – maybe stick to two to three minutes between them.

And, yes. Certainly, as Adam has pointed out, someone from NCSG should also be accommodated. So I think we have to perhaps rearrange the timing and add someone from NCSG as well.

Would that be possible, Cheryl? I see your hand up. Please go ahead.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thank you. I'm a little confused about the terminology we're using in terms of welcomers. I thought part of what we're going to do, which isn't in the running sheet – but that's okay – is, as people arrive, have Satish and someone from NPOC and NCUC or people from NCUC and NPOC, which is by default NCSG, unless you're talking about Avri and I because we're only NCSG – oh, no; I think she's NCUC still, too; I don't know; it's a blur sometimes – saying, "Hello. Welcome. Do come in. The bar is over there, etc. Look at our slides." That's the terminology of welcomers I've been having in my mind.

That said, if possible, because I'm very aware of this equivalence that I keep prattling on about, if, whilst Satish takes that welcome and introduction, if you could have someone from NPOC an NCSG or NCUC or whomever – three people; doesn't matter – standing there with you and have them be recognized as your fellow sponsors – you're thanking everyone, all the supporters, the support we had from GSC, blah, blah, blah, "This is a mutual thing between all of us" – that allows more equity, I guess, which I think is where Holly is coming from. Thanks.

SATISH BABU: Thanks, Cheryl, for that comment. I am okay with that. Adam, would you like to respond to that? That, while I'm introducing, I will call upon NCUC, NPOC, and [inaudible] members and introduce them in [inaudible] of my welcome? Is it fine?

ADAM PEAKE: Hello, everyone. I'm not entirely sure what Cheryl was meaning by the welcoming. It wasn't standing by the door or doors, welcoming people into the room. It was more – or was it?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: No, Adam.

ADAM PEAKE: Yes?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: It was actually standing by the door. We do that at our last APRALO event. We welcomed people as they came in. In this case, they can be offered a Diwali sweet on the way in, and then they go into the room. That actually worked. It gave a sense of occasion, rather than people wandering into a room and seeing if they can find the knot of bodies to talk to.

So that was exactly what I was thinking about. What I was suggesting was, with the slot that Satish has for the Chair of APRALO welcome and introduction, Satish and some reps from NCSG/NCUC/NPOC – however you want to slice that – all standing together. It could be a mutual recognition of all parties. That's all.

ADAM PEAKE: Thanks. Yeah, that sounds fine. I've been to the events where you have people standing by the door, and it of course assumes there is one door

rather than multiple doors. Of course, it also means that people wander off from that after the initial ten minutes.

But, yeah, I can see that working. We probably only need the NCSG Chair, perhaps to say a word or two at that point from the stage. I think it's worth recognizing them if we're going to brand it as both an APRALO and civil society event. So that would be great.

So, yeah, it sounds good to me. Thank you.

SATISH BABU: Thanks, Adam, for that. I think you have [inaudible] on that for the [inaudible]; that is, APRALO, NCSG, NPOC, and NCUC to welcome guests at the start of the event, standing by the door. During the welcome, we will be standing together, and I will be speaking about my colleagues from NCSG who are there. Can I ask –

HOLLY RAICHE: You've disappeared. It's not just my audio. We've lost Satish I assume. Yeah. [inaudible].

YESIM NAZLAR: Hi, this is Yesim here. He has just disconnected, and we are redialing to him.

HOLLY RAICHE: Thank you.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yeah.

SATISH BABU: Yeah, I'm back. Sorry about the cut. Can you hear me now?

HOLLY RAICHE: Yeah.

SATISH BABU: Okay. So we're now moving on to the slideshow. Maureen is doing the slideshow. Yesterday we were discussing if we could include some pictures. This is a bunch of pictures on the different activities we've done in the past. If there any pictures from NCUC or NPOC that you would like to be included in this, I think we should pass the pictures to Maureen so that she can incorporate these as well.

All right. So that is our showcase agenda. Are there any comments?

I'm not seeing – Cheryl, your hand is up on my computer. I don't know if it's a glitch here, or –

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I'm having a lag, actually. I'm trying to put it down. Perhaps staff can put it down.

SATISH BABU:

Okay. Next. So we move on to the capacity building activities. The first and most important of these from the APRALO perspective is the capacity building program that Holly is presently leading. Holly, it's over to you for an update on the capacity building program.

HOLLY RAICHE:

Okay. I've put something up on the website, at least the website I could find. Basically, it's the four lunch periods. If you look at the time allocated, it is an hour. Now, within that time people are going to have to go to lunch. So realistically you're talking about more like 45 minutes, so you can't do a lot.

What I've done is suggest four topics so that the first topic would simply be, "This is what ICANN is." It's a review of what it is and does, the basic structure, the basic SOs/ACs and what they do. Normally, because when I teach I find that if you just lecture to people they will go to sleep. So you find activities for them to do.

What I thought I would do is say a 10- or 15-minute presentation. Then put however many it is into groups and they then present to the group, pick an SO or AC that's not an ALAC or whatever and talk about it briefly, so that everybody is actually doing something and that will keep them awake.

The next day would be a focus on ALAC itself, what ALAC is and does. Again, you break people into groups and each of them can talk about a RALO that's not APRALO. Since, in fact, this is an APRALO function and we'll be highlighting ourselves anyway. So they can talk about the other RALOs.

The third is a follow-on from something that Rinalia asked for and got. That was a really good rundown of what the policies are. It's this paper that ICANN staff put together. But it's a really good, just use that and then have say a brief rundown and then break into groups and, again, have the groups talk about policies that are of particular interest to them and positions that we've taken which is interesting. They can get to use the ALAC website to find out about policies and what [we said]. So that introduces them to the website as well.

Then, finally, for the fourth one talk about the actual transition to talk about what's just happened. What happened on October 1st and why that's important, what that means, what the old structure was, then what the new structure is. Again, have a bit of interaction there. I was thinking certainly for that one include Cheryl because she spent half her life doing this. Possibly Leon, possibly Olivier, the people who have spent their life on the transition to talk a little bit about what it means. I think with those four sessions, they've all got a much better understanding of the actual structures and what we are and do. But as long as the sessions are interactive, so probably I'll be working on just a few slides for each of the four days. But then, writing in a lot of participation by the people who attend. That's where I'm up to and that's on the website.

Any questions on that one? Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

Thanks, Holly, for that. I think the link posted it's pointing to an empty page whereas the updates you've done is on the wiki. So maybe we can

get the new link. I think through either the plan looks pretty good. Now, that we [inaudible] thing that lunch can be served in the same room. It's a relief that we can have an uninterrupted 45 to maybe 60 minutes for the program. Because earlier we thought that maybe people may have to walk up and down. So that's a good thing that worked out right.

So I think we can refine the agenda, the material and the [inaudible] as we go on. I have nothing really to add to this. It's looking pretty good at this point, with the lunch arrangement also. Are there any comments on Gisella's [inaudible] hand up. Gisella, please go ahead.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Sorry, Satish, sorry. Just had to get off and wait. That was actually just an update on the lunch. So all going well by early next week, we'll know that we've got the lunches in the rooms. And then my suggestion is to slightly tweak the timings to give 15-minute transition start on either side of the meeting to allow for as much as possible for an hour for the session. Thank you. And sorry, I believe Satish has –

YEŞİM NAZLAR:

Hello, this is Yesim. Disconnected again. Thanks for that, Gisella. I was going to say the same thing. Currently, we're dialing back.

KELVIN WONG:

Aloha, this is Kelvin Wong from the APAC [inaudible]. Can you hear me?

YESIM NAZLAR: Yes, Kelvin.

KELVIN WONG: While I'm waiting for Satish, can I just ask Holly about the program? [inaudible].

SATISH BABU: Yes. Please go ahead.

KELVIN WONG: Yeah. Sorry, Satish. I was just going to ask Holly about the program that I've seen now on Saturday, November 5th, 12:45 to 13:45. That's the, I guess, the first session and what I've missed what Holly said earlier. What was the plan for this particular session again? Was there an agenda already?

HOLLY RAICHE: Is that one of the four lunches. Because if you look at the schedule there are four lunches. Okay, which one is it?

KELVIN WONG: Right. The first one, the one on Saturday.

HOLLY RAICHE: Okay. That would just be an interjection to ICANN itself, it's structure. The SOs/ACs, what they do, and what their role is. Okay?

KELVIN WONG: Okay.

HOLLY RAICHE: And to Heidi, do we have confirmed names if ALS is participating. I don't know at this stage, Heidi.

SATISH BABU: Okay.

KELVIN WONG: So I was just wondering, I'm sorry.

SATISH BABU: Go ahead.

KELVIN WONG: The reason I asked was that I was wondering if there is [school] for some of the local students to come in as well. But I think I will cover later in the outreach to universities. We do have some plan at 1:00 at the same time, but I'm just wondering if that's a school or you think it's appropriate or not whether the local students could sort of sit in or this as well.

HOLLY RAICHE: Kelvin, I don't have a problem with that. I think that might be very useful. And if I'm going to... if that's the information that you want to cover and it's being covered, that would be fine. I think my only question is to check with Gisella and Heidi, is there room for that? Because it really is a question of how much space is there? Who's getting lunch, that kind of stuff. So I think with the administrative issues I can't answer those questions. But in terms of who could be involved in the sessions, they're actually giving the information, I don't have a problem with that at all. Okay?

KELVIN WONG: Right. So I think we can explore this again while my question also pertains to whether there's enough room. I will share a bit about the university outreach in nature. Then you can see if there is time for overlap as well. Thank you.

HOLLY RAICHE: Okay. Thank you.

SATISH BABU: Thank you, Kelvin and Holly for that. I think it is the point that Holly raised regarding the funding implications also there because lunch is served. So there is a funding ethics. So if Kelvin can tell us the number of people also, then maybe it will help you to decide on this. Gisella, is that an old hand or a new hand?

By the way, I hope we have all seen Holly's program schedule that she's made. It is added as a comment on the wiki. The link has been posted in the chat. [Inaudible].

Okay. Are there any other comments APRALO Capacity Building Program? We will await information on the lunch from Gisella maybe next week to otherwise it seemed to be pretty much on schedule. So now, moving on to the other program.

[Inaudible] it is going on well. We are hoping to train about 40 people. There may be a few last minute drop-outs. But that apart, it is going on fairly well. There's nothing really more to report there.

The third is the outreach to university that Kelvin just mentioned. So Adam and/or Kelvin, can you please give us an update?

ADAM PEAKE:

I'll perhaps kick off and then we can move on to Kelvin who is, I think, currently more up to date than I am which is good. On the Thursday at the moment we're planning to have as it goes to the India Institute of Technology, Hyderabad. And we will be taking some [inaudible] and I hope, Satish, I need to follow-up with you to make sure that you're available to go and lecture on IDNs.

On the Friday, we have sessions coming where students will, we hope, come into the ICANN Convention Center, into ICANN 57 and we have two tracks arranged. Well, let me start, the idea is that Friday is the Newcomer's Day so there will be sessions ongoing in the morning,

which we'd hope the students would join to give a general introduction to the various parts of ICANN.

Followed by a session around the middle of the day, the session schedule is still moving around. But a session around the middle of the day for about 90 minutes, which will be a workshop tailored to both students from technical universities and law and policy universities on general ICANN subjects.

Then, following that by the middle of the afternoon, splitting out into two sessions. One, for students from the technical side focusing on ICANN's technical-oriented work, the technical track. So we're looking for people to come in give discussions about that. And at the same time, a parallel session with mainly it would be people from the National Lawyers as the core group, having a set of lectures or a set of discussions around the policy aspects, ICANN's main policy aspects.

So basically, the day follows Newcomer's Day, then a general introduction for the university-level students who come in and then a split-out into parallel sessions, one focusing on technology aspects of ICANN, then the other on policy aspects.

So that's where we are at the moment. And certainly on the policy side as this schedule develops, we'd very much like some people to come in from the At-Large Group to discuss both these areas, but also probably to cover what the At-Large is and how the RALOs, etc., is structured or operates.

So that's basically where we're at at the moment. Kelvin, I think, if you could go over the work on the sort of parallel work with NetMission and the model ICANN meeting, etc., that would be brilliant. Thank you.

KELVIN WONG:

Thank you, Adam. This is Kelvin from the APAC Hub. So this is what Adam is mentioning, it's really like a two-and-a-half-day program that we are working with the NetMission on. So I think Adam covered into Thursday and end of Friday. Where the Friday he mentioned that we'll be hopping onto the new [inaudible] session and then in the afternoon we'll be speaking to the policy track and the technical track.

So, the other component for that is the next day, which is the Saturday where they will be tagging onto, well, the actual day's program which is the opening ceremony and later in the morning to attend high-interest topic sessions. And so this is where we get to the Saturday lunch time where I thought there was a potential for looking into whether we can have something together with the program that Holly has just shared.

So lunch time there is potential – if space and budget – perhaps for local students to come into some of the planned session that Holly had mentioned earlier, which is, I think 12:45 to 13:45. Otherwise, our original plan has been to have the students have a quick lunch around 12:00 and then hop onto the NextGen presentation which will happen on Saturday lunch time from 13:00 hours to 15:00 hours. So that was the plan for local student to attend the NextGen presentation as well.

Thereafter, our plan is to have NetMission facilitate the preparation for mock ICANN meeting and the mock meeting itself from around 15:00

hours onwards. Once they're done the wrap-up by [16-17:00] and they'll be back into the main program which is the public forum. And we invite them to the gala night as well. So that together with Adam's update earlier rounds up the two-and-a-half day program that we are thinking of with NetMission. We're working [inaudible] to make this a reality.

SATISH BABU:

Thank you. Thank you, Kelvin and Adam, for the update on the program. A couple of [inaudible]. First is the [IDN] lecture that [inaudible] technology. I'm ready for that. It's a bit for drive; it's about an hour-and-a-half outside the city. So the whole afternoon, it might take the whole afternoon on the third. That's why I'm okay with that. I will request for leave from ALAC.

The other programs, we have the [inaudible] session which may have an overlap that's Kelvin's group. We look forward to more details on that to be able to organize together with one session. Adam, do you have these up on website or a wiki or someplace, all these programs with the reference?

ADAM PEAKE:

No, not at the moment. We found that with the schedule still moving around, then it may be more confusing to put things up than shift. As these are an add-on on top of existing ICANN schedules, for example, the work with the [inaudible] and then also your own, for example, the session that Holly mentioned on capacity building. What we're trying to do is to adapt the sessions that we're talking about with students to

those main ICANN sessions. So I don't think at this time it would be helpful, I think, to try and put a hard schedule to it.

But we certainly are at the stage where we could actually put down some general information and that's probably about the right time to do that. So we'll try and get something later today. Perhaps adding to the APRALO engagement sessions. I'm looking for the right link that's been posted to the chat. We'll find a correct place to put this. But, yeah, it's probably time to start putting it at least in general terms. Thanks.

SATISH BABU:

Thanks, Adam. [Inaudible] That's fine. Please inform us when you have something so that we do not miss anything. I think that's the end of the agenda. Are there any comments on the capacity building activity?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Hi, Satish. Yeah. Just a comment for the outreach to the academic groups. It might be useful to consider some of the members of the subcommittee and outreach engagement. I know that Dave is now going to be there. So that might be of interest to him as the Chair of that group to go with you, Satish. Also, perhaps, Maureen might wish to go if she's interested in terms of more outreach and explaining what APRALO does in terms of outreach, etc. Thank you.

SATISH BABU:

Absolutely. Thanks for the suggestion. I will leave it to Adam to implement it. I think it's a great suggestion. Some of us can, Maureen and Dave, for example, can accompany or rather let him one of these

programs, maybe different programs [inaudible] either way. But it may be very useful [inaudible] for the students [inaudible] have to meet with them.

So Adam, please think of this, how you can actually involve some of our working groups on outreach. That would be useful. There is also a capacity building group, [Tijani's] group which have been providing us with inputs for the capacity building session to, I think, we will now run the program through them to get their comments as well.

So thanks for that suggestion, Heidi. Are there any comments? I don't see any hands raised.

We have reached the end of the agenda. Are there any other matters on any aspect of ICANN 57 At-Large activities and outreach activities in Hyderabad? I'm not seeing anything.

I think, we have some action items on this call which we will see in the next call. I think we are running out of time now, so maybe... I don't know when the next call could be, certainly sometime next week. So, I think with that, I'm not seeing any other comments, we can close this call.

So thanks, everybody, for joining in this call. We have Holly's program coming up on the site wiki. Please go through it. I think it is shaping up very well. The showcase program [inaudible], we have a consensus on the numbers and the timing for each and the format of the showcase as well. Everything looks good on that.

We also are happy to collaborate with [inaudible] on the outreach activities. If possible some us like Dave and Maureen and maybe even others may want to get involved in these outreach programs and it would be helpful to have them as well.

So I don't see other hands raised. So with that I'd like to thank everybody for attending this call. Have a great day. Bye-bye.

YEŞİM NAZLAR:

Thanks, Satish. Thanks, everyone. Bye.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]