
TERRI AGNEW:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. Welcome to the At-Large Social Media call for volunteers for the African Internet Summit in Botswana 2016. This call is taking place on Friday, 13 May 2016, at 18:00 UTC.

On the call today, we have Daniel Nanghaka, Seun Ojedeji, Tijani Ben Jemaa, and Dev Anand Teelucksingh. I show no apologies for today's meeting. From staff, we have Ariel Liang and myself, Terri Agnew. Our French interpreters today are Isabelle and Camila.

I would like to remind all participants to please state your name before speaking for transcription purposes and also for our interpreters to identify you on the other language channels.

Thank you very much. I'll turn it back over to you, Dev.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Thank you very much, Terri. Thanks to everyone for attending this call. This is a Social Media call for volunteers for the Africa Internet Summit that's going to be taking place in Botswana from the end of May to 10 June 2016.

One of the things we wanted to do as far as the Social Media group, given that there are several persons from At-Large attending that conference and going to be taking a prominent role in that conference, we thought that we wanted to promote that activities of At-Large at AIS for At-Large using our At-Large Social Media channels.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

Perhaps Ariel Liang who is in charge of the actual social media accounts – what the Social Media Working Group does is that we collaborate to come up with content especially during the ICANN face-to-face meetings. We were thinking that perhaps we could do a subset of what we do at those ICANN face-to-face meetings with you volunteers that are going to the event.

I don't know whether to go into the details of what we do, but perhaps what we can do, Ariel, perhaps you just wanted to give an overview of what our Twitter channel and other as a short reminder of what our social media accounts are.

ARIEL LIANG:

Okay. Thanks, Dev. Just to have a refresher for our social media activities for At-Large, we have two active accounts, one is [Twitter] and then the other is Facebook. As you know, I manage these two accounts with help from our community members, especially this working group.

You may be familiar with what we do during ICANN meetings. We usually live tweet during the event. In general, the tweets that we send out are more information focused. For example, when an At-Large session is starting, we will tweet out the session remote participation information and also the location of the room. We will tag with a photo as a way to announce these sessions. I believe this has been helpful for our followers to follow the activities of At-Large in ICANN meetings.

Now of course, if we have some prominent speakers within the community that are talking about a significant subject, sometimes we will quote the speaker and send out a photo of them speaking as a way

to demonstrate this is the live tweet of the event and [inaudible]. So that's the general broader picture of how we do during the meetings.

Of course, our volunteers are very helpful in terms of contributing photos and [inaudible] helping me taking photos and also just other members take photos they can share with me while I'm not able to take photos in the angle that's difficult. Also, another big help is everyone here helps retweet and like or quote the tweets so that their followers can see our feed. These are the two types of ways for other community members to help promote our social media presence.

Then for the Facebook part, it's not as active as Twitter, but we do post content on a weekly basis usually, especially when during ICANN meetings we have a lot of really good images of our members talking in sessions and moderating. Then we will feature these photos with some short text to describe what is going on in those photos. We use Facebook usually for that purpose.

That's just a quick overview. Dev, did I miss anything you would like to add?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: No. I think you covered how we do the things at the ICANN face-to-face meetings and our At-Large social media accounts. Thanks.

Okay, seeing there are no comments or questions, one of the things I'll be looking at is the various sessions at the Africa Internet Summit in Botswana. Perhaps someone could take the floor and just describe which sessions are going to have At-Large participation. And perhaps

give an idea of are there going to be remote participation details, are there going to be remote participation at any of these sessions and so forth. Because one of the challenges is that Ariel is not going to be there at the Summit, so it's going to be relying on you the volunteers to help convey the information about the Summit. Can someone take the floor just to say what sessions? Okay, Seun, go ahead.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Okay, thank you, Dev. Thank you, Ariel, for the [fine] introduction. The event starts on the 29th with a Bootcamp. It's a [inaudible] Bootcamp. Generally, it begins the 29th and [inaudible] I think. It's going to be workshops, various workshops, hands-on training is going to be going on during that period.

The first week of the meeting, which will be the 29th to the 5th, is not going to be so much of multiple sessions [inaudible]. It's going to be more of a hands-on activity, different [inaudible] workshops are going to be going on. Of course, there are going to be a few like [orientation talks], but all the [inaudible] are actually going to circle around [technical stuff]: [solutions], [inaudible], [technical challenges], and so on and so forth.

So we could still share a few of the info or highlights from some of this, but I think the [inaudible] is going to be the most critical week, which is the first part of [inaudible] week [inaudible]. There will be AfNOG sessions are going to be [holding]. They're going to again start the AfriNIC one, which will last up to the 10th.

That is where ICANN sessions [inaudible] or maybe ICANN, I don't know, you could check the AIS website regularly and watch it daily. There's a [inaudible] program that has been posted on the AIS website. I'm [inaudible] now, so I really will not be able to [inaudible]. But that is just the idea of how the sessions, how the days are segmented in blocks. More of the sessions, more of the presentations, more of the talks which start from the 6th are on the [inaudible] maybe around 4th and 5th there will be some side sessions like Africa [inaudible] having their own meeting.

But these are some of the things that we can [inaudible], but the main activity which for us I think will be the second week. So it depends on how we want to [inaudible] now. Currently, ICANN activity is [inaudible], but really I am one of the program committee members. So currently, the ICANN [inaudible] will be happening at night, depending on [inaudible] the 9th of June. But again, I need to check the schedule again because I can't remember [inaudible] what we have [inaudible]. All the sessions are currently planned on [inaudible]. If we are going to be having [inaudible].

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay, I didn't quite catch that last part there, Seun. What did you say? What was the question?

SEUN OJEDEJI: Ah, okay. I said I was checking to be sure that I will not [inaudible], so I had to be sure. [inaudible] too much, so let me just [inaudible].

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. No, no [inaudible], Seun. It was [inaudible] understand you, and I was also looking at the website, finding the website. I see what you were talking about. There a lot of smaller sessions, simultaneous sessions happening on the earlier part of the conference. And you were saying the ones starting on the 6th and 7th of June were primarily more of the AfriNIC and possibly more of the At-Large involvement. But perhaps we can hear from everybody else just to get a better sense. I see Tijani's hand is raised. Go ahead.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you, Dev. First of all, as Seun just said, the program is not yet published. We only have blocks, if you want, but we don't have [inaudible] at all. Second point, unfortunately the ICANN session, ICANN day, will be held on 4th of June, which is far from the beginning of the [substantial] week of [inaudible], so we couldn't come before 4. If we come before 4, as you know, the CROPP [inaudible] only for one night. Now we have another night because we made use of another [inaudible]. So with two nights, you have two working days only: one arriving, two days working, and one day to leave. If we would arrive before 4, that means that you will leave on 8 maximum. That means we will lose the [inaudible] discussion, the policy development session, the policy discussion session that are the most important for us. So neither Daniel nor me will be able to attend the ICANN day, if you want.

Second, there will be a [civil society] session, and Adam asked Daniel or me to be on the panel. But I responded saying that we have another

ALAC member there that will be on the beginning to the end who is Seun since he is the chair of the Policy Development Working Group [inaudible], and I proposed that Seun will be on this panel of civil society.

So what I know, I will be at least intervening twice: one time for the Newcomers and with the [inaudible] session. I proposed [inaudible] presentation. Unfortunately, since the program is not established, I was asking and asking and asking. Then they told me, “No. You don’t have a substantial presentation.” I said, “Why?” They said, “We didn’t receive your request,” and I sent my request. Unfortunately, this time I will not have a presentation on [inaudible] as I always do. But I will speak at this twice: one for the Newcomers and one for the [inaudible].

This is the information I have. I don’t have any other information about the sessions. Thank you.

ARIEL LIANG:

Dev, you may be muted.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Sorry. I guess indeed I was. Sorry about that. Thanks, Tijani. Okay. So, Tijani, if I understand you, I guess one clarifying question. What do exactly is this FIRE Workshop about? I mean, what you were mentioning that’s happening on the 7th of June and so forth that you would be involved in.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Yeah, all the policy discussion of AfriNIC happens from 7 to 10. There was a list of [inaudible] that presenters could choose to present a presentation about them. I made the request for one them. I think it was about privacy or [authorization]. I don't remember very well. But unfortunately, at the end since the program wasn't posted and I don't know what is already, I thought it was on. But when I [insisted], they told me, "You don't have a presentation." So this is something that I lost this time, and I hope it does not happen again.

But every time I participate in AfriNIC meetings, I have a presentation about [inaudible], not about how AFRALO is working or [only this]. No. Something about the [inaudible]. I mean, the last one was about the transition and accountability. Before, I had I think about diversity or something like this. I always have something to present, but this time unfortunately I don't have.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Okay. Alright, thanks, Tijani. Ariel, I saw your hand raised. Sorry about that. go ahead.

ARIEL LIANG:

Thanks, Dev. I just want to maybe get a clarification with Tijani, Seun, and Daniel about the sessions that you will either speak or intervene so that I will know exactly these are the sessions I need to follow remotely. Or if not, if the time is just too difficult for me to follow remotely, at least I know you will be speaking there and then we will figure out who is going to take photos of you guys. So I think probably after the call, I will e-mail you so that we can understand the exact day, time, and title

of the sessions and then we can coordinate. So that's just my note. And I note Daniel has his hand raised. Daniel?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yeah, go ahead, Daniel.

DANIEL NANGHAKA: I'll be one of the speakers, I think on the 10th at 11:00, but I haven't [inaudible] the session I will be speaking in. I'll be speaking about mobile applications in [citizen journalism]. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Hello?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yes? Who was that? Seun? Go ahead.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Yeah, sorry, Dev. I lost audio. I was listening to Tijani before I lost audio, so I guess I must have missed a lot. Yeah, so I just wanted to understand. I think Daniel was saying that he won't be available throughout the event. Is that correct?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Go ahead, Daniel.

DANIEL NANGHAKA: No. I'm going to be available from the 7th up the end. But then the [inaudible] sessions that are coming before that, I and Tijani are not going to be in position because of the schedules. But if the schedules would allow, then we would have been part of all that. I'm [inaudible] sure you're going to be available during all throughout, then probably could also be able to speak at the [NCUC] meeting session that will be taking place on the 4th in the afternoon. That will be suggested this evening. [inaudible]

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay. There's that [NCUC] session that will happen on the 4th? Okay. Alright, I guess you're in that, so that's fine. But what I just wanted to clarify is when will Daniel and Tijani be on ground, and when will Dev be leaving? How many [inaudible] you like?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Go ahead, Daniel.

DANIEL NANGHAKA: Tijani is arriving on the 6th and I am arriving on the 7th.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Ah, okay. So you're coming for just about three days, if I'm right. Okay. That's fine. Basically, from the 7th, although the agenda, like Tijani said,

is not posted yet, but a block of what is going to be happening is. Like I was saying, the first week you see some small sessions. Those sessions are actually full-day [inaudible] sessions. They are actually training sessions. They are not [inaudible] or [inaudible] or discussion sessions. So that first week is practically not necessarily critical. The second week is much more important, and I think it's good that Tijani and Daniel are coming in the second week.

[inaudible] have decided to come [inaudible] the second week [inaudible] 6th and 7th, much of the activity of AfriNIC will be starting during that period. So it's basically going to be the policy development sessions, IANA stewardship sessions. Some ICANN sessions will also take place during that range of time. Things have not been published yet, so I wouldn't want to give out too much information regarding what has not been published publicly. [inaudible] within this range of period of time, there's going to be those [inaudible], so it's a good thing.

I have taken note of the civil society session. It would be good if you can send me e-mail in that regard so I can follow up. In terms of the main [inaudible] of the Social Media Working Group, which is actually to provide some of the [inaudible], there are also some other At-Large friends. Let me call it friends because they are not yet ALSes per se but people who have been in ICANN and they might have come to At-Large/AFRALO meetings to just see what is going on. They will also be at the event. What I will suggest is maybe before the second week, myself and Daniel will begin some one-on-one contacts with those guys to see if they could also be part of the [inaudible] to be providing those tweets and those updates.

There's going to be an ICANN Fellows get-together as well. So these are some of the things that we can leverage upon. By the time we get to the venue, we can easily encourage those guys to [trade] this information. Most likely the hashtag for the AIS is going to be #AIS2016, but it would be good to have an idea of what are the hashtag conventions [inaudible]. We want to be plugged into At-Large. We want to be plugged into ICANN. How would you want it to go, Ariel? Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Well, thanks, Seun. Well, I see Ariel and Tijani. Tijani, I think maybe you want to respond to something with Seun, and then Ariel can. So Tijani first. Go ahead.

ARIEL LIANG: Tijani, you may be muted.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Yes. Do you hear me now?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yes, we hear you now.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay, thank you. So I think that as this call is for the social media interaction, I think that the best way to go ahead is to inform Ariel when we have the program posted about all the sessions we will speak in and

also about all the activities we will have. We will have the booth. Don't forget it. And [we will try to report on it] also.

Also, for example, for the session on transition, I think that Seun and myself could be really participating in this [plan] and perhaps I will [not] be on the stage because I really don't receive my request, but I will be participating from the floor. And I am sure that Seun also will be participating in this session. So we will have participation in several sessions. We will try to inform you about them. And perhaps we have to appoint someone who will be in charge of collecting photos and videos and information and to post them on Twitter, on Facebook, etc. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks, Tijani. Indeed one of the questions that I have is when both you and Seun on that session talking about IANA, would Daniel be there? I guess when it comes down to the actual scheduling of the final timing of all these events, and I guess Ariel is going to touch on that. Go ahead, Ariel.

ARIEL LIANG: Thanks, Dev. Thanks, Tijani and Seun and Daniel, for all these details. I will make sure to contact you and know exactly the sessions, the time, and remote participation information so that I can effectively promote your activities.

Another thing I want to point out is it seems that Seun and Daniel are pretty active on Twitter already, so I'm following both of you on Twitter.

Please feel free to tweet on your own, and then you can mention ICANN At-Large or if the session you talk about actually has relevance to At-Large you can mention the handle and I will retweet from you or use a hashtag that's appropriate for the topic. So please feel free to do that, and I will make sure to closely monitor your accounts on Twitter so that you can do it live and I will interact with your handles. So that's just one thing I want to point out.

The last thing I want to ask is do you know any ICANN staff or I know that probably there's ICANN staff going to be in the session. I will make sure to contact them as well, and probably they can help take photos or do some tweets when you two are speaking, also [Alan] when he is speaking. And I can collaborate with those ICANN staff there too. So if you have any information about them, please let me know too so we can all collaborate. That's all I have to say.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks, Ariel. Do you want to record these things as action items that you will find out which ICANN staff will be going just so we keep track [inaudible]. So Ariel to find the ICANN staff that will be attending so we can get their support. Maybe they have Twitter handles and they could take pictures and so forth. So that's one thing.

Okay, go ahead, Seun, and then I'll continue.

SEUN OJEDEJI: I just wanted to also mention basically [inaudible] will be there, the [inaudible] staff in the person of [Bob], the [inaudible], and there's one

other person that his name is skipping my mind now. Three of them I think are going to be over there.

One thing I wanted to say is that is, like Tijani said, there are going to be some sessions where we'll actually be actively participating in. It would be good to be sure that somebody is handling the tweeting role at that point in time because some of us may not be actively tweeting. So I wanted to arrange it in a way that, for instance, during the policy sessions I'll definitely be occupied all through and may not actually be tweeting [as I ought to.] So we'll need to see if we can get some other hands that can actually be doing that during those periods.

I guess this all comes to, like you said, Dev, scheduling and how to [inaudible] at what point in time. So when the full agenda comes up, Ariel can help based on the agenda to suggest to request people to volunteer for some of the slots so I will know who is doing what. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks, Seun. Just one quick follow up. When do think the program will be updated and the final agenda posted? Do you have an idea? Go ahead, Seun.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay, so the program I expect should be posted hopefully at the latest in two weeks' time. Although I expect that maybe before the end of next week we should post it because right now we're trying to contact the speakers, responding to them to confirm their slot and so on and so

forth. So basically, it's currently on the final touches. So I expect that before the end of next week or at the latest early two weeks' time, the program should be up online. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay, thanks, Seun.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Sorry. But I can still follow up to give a definite response later. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay, thanks, Seun. Ariel?

ARIEL LIANG: Thanks, Dev. Just following up on Seun's comment, I think it would be very helpful if Seun, Daniel, and Tijani you three I know you're going to be very busy on the ground, but if you can find anybody can just take a photo of when you're speaking and then that would be very helpful in case the remote participation may not be the most helpful on that. I cannot get a good image of you. If you can just find somebody who can ad hoc snap a photo, then that would be helpful. Then that person doesn't really need to tweet the whole time. Basically, if I can participate remotely or listen to the recording, I can always get some content up [inaudible] later on. Just the most critical thing is I need the image.

Then just to share with you some experience that I had earlier in the WSIS Forum where Olivier went last week, he told me about this [inaudible] session he is going to speak. The remote is okay, but definitely the camera quality was not superb so he asked some audience or Nigel from ICANN staff to take photos of him. Then I was able to use them to tweet out, and that was pretty helpful. Also, there is an official Flickr account for [ITU]. They publish really high-quality photos, and I was able to use that. I was hoping that the AIS can also have. I believe there will be official photographers too. So if you find out there's an official photo published somewhere, you can point me and I will make sure to double check. So that's just a follow up. It's a mouthful.

One more thing is do you think it would be helpful if we had just our private Skype, a group between Dev, me, Tijani, Daniel, and Seun, in case you need to tell me something last minute or if you want to send me a photo quickly or ask me to look at a session quickly, then I certainly pay attention to that as well. But I just can't promise I will be able to look at my Skype 24/7 because I may be sleeping or when you are sleeping. But that's why we have the conversation now and I will know ahead of time which sessions I need to pay attention to. So do you think it would be helpful if we have a little Skype group?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Well, it can't hurt. Let's put it that way. I wouldn't mind creating a Skype group. But, yes, I'm okay with having a Skype group and we could exchange messages, especially as we come up to the session and we

exchange information about the agenda, what sessions are being spoken on and so on. We could exchange information that way.

Well, also just to think about it, and this goes back to the whole schedule, sometimes what the Social Media Working Group did for the ICANN face-to-face meetings was we created a spreadsheet of what sessions would be important for At-Large Social Media Working Group to exchange information about, so when our ALAC sessions and so forth. Do you think perhaps especially as when the agenda gets finalized perhaps maybe we could also set up a similar spreadsheet that will help track who is speaking and therefore who [inaudible] could also take a photograph at that session so you make sure that we all are coordinated.

Ariel, do you think that we should probably then do a little spreadsheet? Ariel is posting an example of the spreadsheet that [inaudible] for face-to-face meetings in the chat there. So do you think, Ariel, you could probably do that? Once the agenda is finalized, you could probably just so we know exactly which sessions we want to focus and what time.

ARIEL LIANG:

I agree. I think that will help us organize and so, as you said, I put the example in the chat. I sent the example to Seun through Skype so you can take a look at it later. And I will do that. I'll add that as an action item.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Great. Okay, so once the agenda is finalized, you can then create that spreadsheet. And that follows up with the first one with finding the specific sessions and times that Seun, Tijani, and Daniel will be speaking.

Okay, I'm trying to think. Are there any other issues we need to discuss? Does anybody have any comments or questions? Ariel, go ahead.

ARIEL LIANG: Thanks, Dev. I was wondering before I speak, if Tijani, Daniel, or Seun want to have other comments, I just have one more thing I want to ask.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Can you hear me?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Go ahead, Seun. Yes.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Okay. I just wanted to ask is there any way we could request through the AFRI-Discuss list to have an idea of people who are actually attending the AIS from AFRALO so that we can perhaps follow up with everyone before the event itself. If we can actually send a message to the list to ask people who are actually planning to attend, who have been confirmed to be planning to attend the meeting. [inaudible] before the event it would be good so that we can perhaps just create a small Skype group and then further engage with that larger group as

well [inaudible] when it comes to sharing information and so on and so forth. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Alright, thanks, Seun. Indeed, that is a good suggestion. In fact, that's one of the things we were thinking of: who else would be going to this event from AFRALO. Perhaps that call could go out soon, who would be attending from AFRALO on the AFRI-Discuss list, who will be going to the AIS summit. Then if they are going, then get them involved into this group as well. If they're on Skype, add them to the Skype group and maybe they can help tweet if they have a Twitter account and so forth. Ariel, go ahead.

ARIEL LIANG: Thanks, Dev. Seun said exactly what I wanted to ask. I'm just wondering whether this should come from me and Dev or it should come from Tijani, Daniel, and Seun to the AFRALO list. I think it would be definitely a good idea if we know people who are going beforehand, then we got to know them on the ground so that we can get ourselves more organized. I'm just wondering who should initiate that message.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Any comments on Tijani, Seun, or Daniel? I see Daniel is off the call. Is he? Is he still there? Any comments on Tijani or Seun?

DANIEL NANGHAKA: I'm still here.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Oh, you're still here? You're just not in the AC room. Okay, excellent. Well, any thoughts about that? Should the call from – asking people on the AFRI-Discuss list – should it come from [inaudible].

SEUN OJEDEJI: Hello?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Go ahead, Seun.

SEUN OJEDEJI: I'm wondering. I think if [inaudible] if Ariel is going to be sending it, I assume that she's going to be sending it as staff. If that is what it [inaudible] Ariel sending it as staff, if that can be done, I think I would prefer that. However, otherwise, I think Aziz as the chair, we could ask Aziz to also send it. I'm just trying to say that it would be good for somebody with the leadership representation to send it. People tend to respond faster to things like that. So if it comes from staff or we could also ask Aziz to send it or, I don't know, maybe we could [inaudible] perhaps. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay, thanks, Seun. Tijani, do you have a suggestion?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: [inaudible]

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Tijani, you kind of broke up there, unfortunately. Could you repeat what you said?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: You asked me if I have a final remark. I said I don't have another remark. Everything was said, I think.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay, very well. Okay, well then, let's make an action item. Ariel, you wanted to say something to respond, or is that an old hand?

ARIEL LIANG: Thanks, Dev. I think maybe the best is I will consult with Aziz and I will tell Aziz this is some kind of a message we would like to send to the community asking who else from AFRALO are going to attend the Summit and that if he is okay with that, I can send it out from staff account. Or if he would like to send it out, maybe I will draft something for him to send out and then people can contact me directly to provide me the Skype account and I will create that group and liaise with them about promotion. I will write that as an action item for me to contact Aziz on this.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Great. Yes, okay. You took the words out of my mouth. Okay. Alright, I think we covered all of the things here. Any other final comments, thoughts, questions, suggestions? Go ahead, Seun.

SEUN OJEDEJI: I guess we're going to have one of these when we get close to the event. That is when the agenda has been published and Ariel has prepared the spreadsheet. I suggest that we still have a meeting like this to [inaudible]. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Indeed, once the agenda is published, I think we can have our Skype group chat up and running. We could certainly decide if we want to have another conference call with Adigo and so forth. So I don't see a problem with having a second call if it's needed. Again, when the agenda is published, the spreadsheet then comes up and so forth. Yes, excellent. Okay. Any other comments from Daniel or Tijani?

DANIEL NANGHAKA: I was suggesting that probably we could have a call after the final agenda has been published about the AIS and also [inaudible] know exactly the sessions that we are going to be able to attend and can be able to share them respectively. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Alright, so definitely a second. Thanks, Daniel. Indeed, also what could happen at that second call if you have gotten additional

volunteers that say they are going, we can also invite them on such a call. Alright, so any final thoughts, comments, questions, observations? Going once. Going twice. Going thrice.

Okay, thank you all for attending this call. It was very informative and we got some good ideas of how we're going to do some social media work during the Africa Internet Summit. Thank you all. Have a great day and a great weekend.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]