

---

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you very much. Just bear with me for a second, please. The screen just changed.

Welcome to the APRALO call on Tuesday, the 23rd of December at 5:00 UTC.

On today's call we have Siranush Vardanyan, Yasuichi Kitamura, Holly Raiche, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Alan Greenberg, Maureen Hilyard, Ali AlMeshal, Satish Babu, and Tomohiro Fujisaki.

We don't have any apologies noted.

From staff we have Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, and myself; Gisella Gruber.

If I could also please remind everyone to state their names when speaking for transcript purposes, and apologies, but today there is no Chinese interpretation.

Thank you. Over to you, Siranush.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you very Much, Gisella. So lovely to hear your calm voice in the early morning. Thanks a lot and good morning, good evening, good afternoon again to all who are in this call. Welcome to snowy Armenia, and let's start.

Alan, I am glad you joined us, and we have, due to our agenda, the second item is briefing concurrent ALAC consultations. So we hope that

---

*Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.*

---

in case if you are not able to join, Holly will do that, but can you do that now?

ALAN GREENBERG: I could if you'd like. I was expecting Holly to do it.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Oh, of course. Of course. We would love to hear your voice.

HOLLY RAICHE: No. No. Go for it. No. No. Alan's going to do it.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Alan, we actually missed your participation last time, so you now take your turn.

ALAN GREENBERG: You may regret this by the end.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: You have only ten minutes.

ALAN GREENBERG: You should know me by now. I'll try not to take the ten minutes.

There is one statement that was open for a vote. The vote is closed at this point, and that's on the statement on the Cross Community

---

Working Group on the IANA transition. It has passed, I'm told, with 14 yes and no no's and no abstentions. That has been posted to the public comment that closed several hours ago, so we made that in within ten whole minutes, so we're doing well. It was planned to be timed right to the minute so we could get as much comment as possible or as much input as possible.

There are a number of statements that we are considering. I think the decisions are all made and will be announced at the ALAC meeting in a few hours from now, but the five-year plan is currently on. I think we're commenting on it.

There is a release of country code and territory names under certain TLDs. The ALAC chose not to make a statement on a similar comment several months ago and we will do the same thing I'm presuming on this one.

There is an open comment on the translation and transliteration of contact information. That's an interesting one.

That says – right now for all intents and purposes all registrations around the world regardless of what language or script is used for the registration, the registration is actually done in Latin characters. That's something I only found out recently.

At some point in the future, it is likely that registrations will be done in local languages and local scripts. The question is do those also get translated or transliterated so that someone who is language impaired and script impaired can read it themselves? The recommendation in the draft report is that we not do that, that we leave things in their native

---

language and if someone wants to read them, go find someone who can read that language. There is a comment that we are drafting on that I understand.

There is an open comment and I'll read it: "IDN TLD LGR Procedure Implementation Maximal Starting Repertoire Version Two."

I have no clue what that means. If we really want to know, Satish will have to explain it because he's drafting a statement on it.

"We have decided not to submit a comment on the LGR (Label Generation Rules) tool project specifications, and we are not submitting a comment on the .jobs registry renewal agreement." And that's it.

I'll turn it over to Satish.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you very much, Alan. Satish, if you would like to comment on the IDN TLD part as you are drafting a statement.

SATISH BABU: Yes. Can you hear me?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes, Satish. We hear you now.

SATISH BABU: Right. So, as Alan said, we're not going to be drafting [inaudible] we can essentially a draft comment on. We will be drafting comments on the

---

WHOIS translation and also the IDN LG procedure Maximal Starting Repertoire.

Now, the first one is kind of self-evident as Alan explained. The WHOIS information currently is in native scripts in some cases, and we will have to request the community their opinion, wither they would like this to be translated into a common script. The IDN Working Group for [inaudible] [consultation internally felt that we should have a statement on this.

The second one was the Maximal Starting Repertoire. This is one of the steps of the IDN delegation. The IDN Working Group also felt that we should probably propose it to the community. This is a fairly complex kind of a thing.

One of the problems is that some of the communities have not been responding to the comment process, and we have been trying to get some of our At-Large communities to respond. It is important that this opportunity is not missed, so we would like to expose it to the community as well.

So these are the two statements that are being worked on, and hopefully, we will have some drafts in the next couple of weeks. Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:

Thank you, Satish. Thanks again, Alan, for providing this update and, as usual, it's a lot on ALAC's plate as we can all see.

---

Let's move to our agenda item three, which is the Singapore Showcase, and there are several updates based on our last discussion.

The one good news is that our catering for Singapore Showcase will be funded by .ASIA. Our thanks goes to Edmund Chung and Dan Coven who facilitated this communication, and Holly for inviting them. We have great sponsored .ASIA with always supporting that. So our catering part can be started already by the staff and we have selected the option for dumplings per person, for 100 people, and total we need for the whole catering will be \$3,221. This part will be completely covered by .ASIA. This is very good news.

Yes, the uploaded budget is here. So we have 1,200 from ICANN, and I think that for some promotional items we already can start ordering. Ariel and Kelvin can start working on that. Do I right, Silvia?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Yes. At this point as you said, thanks to the contribution of .ASIA, we already have covered the catering. What we need to do is to prioritize what promotional items we would like to have. If you guys could look at the screen, we have several promotional items, so we need to see which ones you would like to order. Ariel is on the call so I asked her to join so she can explain the different type of items that we can order. Ariel?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:

So as we discussed – Holly, you have your hand raised please.

---

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes, look, I'm still waiting to hear back from APNIC. I've also asked [inaudible] who is our APNIC administrator for .AU and I would suspect there would be money coming from at least one of those two sources, if not both.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Excellent.

HOLLY RAICHE: So when we're considering, I suspect there will be more money so I don't want us to rule anything out say for at least a week or so. Because if we get more money, then we can cover the calligraphy, we can cover the music, and we can cover some of the giveaways. I wouldn't rule anything out at this stage. We can prioritize, but don't not do something until I can follow up. I've followed up already and I'll follow that up today as well.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Holly. I agree with you. I think that in this stage with the money, which we already have from ICANN, we can go and order the red envelopes, which we already point out, then goat-shaped talisman, and calligraphy demonstration. We can do that already with the money we have, or we can keep the calligraphy demonstration and the USBs when we have more money to come from APNIC. But the initial ones, which the cost is not too high, we can start already making arrangements for that.

Do you agree?

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Ariel, please?

ARIEL LIANG: Thank you, Siranush. I also agree with Siranush about the three items that we pointed out.

I actually did a quick calculation. For the envelopes, it's about \$100 total. For the talisman, it's about \$233, and for the calligraphy demonstration, it's \$360. The total of these three items is about \$700, and then we still have the \$500 in surplus. I think we can go ahead with the first three ones.

Another additional information is on the calligraphy workshop. We have to put down half of the payment one month before the scheduled event. That was the information relayed by the studio owner, so we have to do it rather soon.

Then for the red envelope, actually [Janis], she worked with the vendor before, and I talked to her, and she can help with working with the vendor directly from her side. The vendor is based in Hong Kong and she's familiar with the vendor, too, so I can collaborate with [Janis] and get this sorted out ASAP.

These are just some additional information.



SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Excellent. I agree that for calligraphy, we already can make the arrangements for making the advance payment. I think that based on the discussions we had, we will have only lantern with an APRALO logo and USBs. So whenever we have additional funding coming from others, we can go with that as well.

Do you agree?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes. I just have one doubt regarding the calligraphy demonstration. This is for Ariel, if she can explain a little bit more about how this works. I saw the pricing is for two hours, so I was wondering if they will be – usually, a showcase lasts one hour, if the speech is 45 minutes and the other part is the artistic performance. So at what point are we going to put the calligraphy?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: I think whatever Ariel has posted in the space for Singapore Showcase, it's at two hours. There is a part of demonstration, and then, people can come and everybody can take their own name or something.

Yes. Cheryl, please?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thanks. I can tell you exactly how it works. They do usually a continuous demonstration, and like we've have at a – not our own showcases are

---

---

like [inaudible] – but a number of other events in the ISTAR community, you wander around a bit [inaudible], and you get some cultural flavors. So it runs from basically the beginning to the end with the whole of the showcase. They do calligraphy demonstrations throughout the whole time, so it's not as if it starts at 7:02 and finishes at 7:45. It runs the whole session under normal circumstances. Does that help, Silvia?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes. Thank you. I was just wondering during the time where we have Fadi and other VIPs.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Well, I might be bored and I might go and get my calligraphy name done while they're [chuckling]. Other people may have the courtesy to pay attention, but there's no reason why I couldn't go and get my calligraphy done while they're boring me.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes. I think many of us will not be able to go to this booth, but anyway, it will serve all others.

We'll wait until Holly hears from Paul, and if there is any news or update from [AUDA], so we can go with the rest.

I also wanted to check with staff as I have seen that Kuek has sent a specific date and thank you note for the Dikir Barat performance school. The time for our showcase is already set or no?

SILVIA VIVANCO: We have an approximate time beginning between 6:00 and 6:30. Gisella is working on the schedule so she can give us a little bit more update. Gisella, please?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Why I am curious because we need to send the invitations for the speakers, so we need to have the specific time for them to already put this on their agenda like Fadi and [inaudible].

GISELLA GRUBER: The showcase will be on the Wednesday evening, and we are looking to start at 6:30 local time and to finish at 8:30. With a 6:30 start, that will give us a 30 minute turnaround to get the room ready for the showcase.

Also, while I do have the floor, if I could please have confirmation from you how you would like the catering done as in do we start the drinks on arrival and have, for instance, like we did last time when we offer one drink and then people proceed into the room, or do we start the drinks after the speeches etc.?

Also, bearing in mind that it hasn't been confirmed 100% yet, but usually, the catering runs for one hour, so it does depend on how long the speeches and presentations will be for the showcase. Does that make sense?

---

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes, Gisella. I think that last time really worked well. We did the scheduling for the last one hour only after all the presentations and speeches. I think this time when people will go out for this Dikir Barat performance, then will be the time for the catering already.

Do you agree, people?

GISELLA GRUBER: Siranush?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. So as we did last time when the people walk out of the VIP room to come into the foyer, we will have the drinks ready so that to see the performance, and then we will start with the food after the performance.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes. After the performance you mean. I think this time again we have, according our agenda, we have all the speeches and performance ended right at the end of the first hour, so we can start this networking part and we start it with serving the catering.

---

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you. Once we have the exact timing, I'll confirm everything with meeting staff, catering staff, but that sounds great. Thank you for confirming.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Great. Thank you. Yes, I agree wholly that it will become too noisy and we will have people who don't pay attention.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Do we have a head count?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: No. Not yet. Not the exact number of ALSes, Silvia. We don't have the number of them. I think I will send an e-mail soon. I didn't manage to do that yet.

Anyone would like to comment on that?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I don't know.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: I will send an e-mail. Silvia.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes. I'm not sure that it matters. I'm not sure it actually matters in terms of our logistics, unless there is a change, and then it'd be our last

---

meeting. At least when I was paying attention at our last meeting, because we weren't going to do the roll call of them anyway, those ALSes that are there are there. We'll be picking them up in sort of static presentations. But we're not going to do the roll call as such, so it shouldn't impact on our scheduling at all whether there is 6 or 16.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Of course. It matters for the catering, but also for the message and that goes into another theme, which is the message that is going to be delivered and if the objective is more outreach to participants, so we can spread the word for more people to come from other areas outside the At-Large community to come and visit, and so we'll have more opportunities to do outreach as opposed to having people that we already know and we know do more getting to know each other. I was just wondering about that.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:

Gisella, yes. I think there is no need to wonder on that. I know some of them will come and we are not going to name them specifically during the showcase. Holly, you are right. Informally, we are just maybe can ask to send up all ALSes from APRALO just to give the applause and that's it.

So we can share all the information to all our mailing lists. We have like invitation to all other constituencies to come. So I guess even there is no need to ask to the list if someone is coming or no. So we may be clearing up who will be there by the beginning of Singapore meetings.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Can I ask also staff to clarify if we are preparing certificates for the school?

SILVIA VIVANCO: That's another thing that, Siranush, I'm glad you raised that issue. That's another issue we were talking about with our team whether or not we would like to have some sort of – I don't know if it's appropriate at all – to give some tip or gift to the students that are going to do the dancing performance. We ought to investigate and see with Kelvin if any monetary tip can be given or we can put together some ICANN bags. We don't know yet, but we could try to get some ICANN bags and put some candies or sweets, something inside.

It's just some ideas. I don't know what you think about that.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: I think that will be a great idea. We can prepare some ICANN bags with tiny something there. I'm not sure about the tip if this is a good idea, but for giving them to the school the certificate and giving the kids the ICANN bags with something nice in it, that will be great idea.

Also, we can put our talismans there, the stuff we are preparing for as a giveaway, so we can also put the stuff into that bag.

---

SILVIA VIVANCO:                   Excellent. So we'll try to investigate with our meeting staff and get a head count for the performers, the students, and see if we can buy some candy, or depending on the age, something nice for children.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:           And we can also put ICANN T-shirts in that bag – ICANN meeting T-shirts.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:           If we get the USB drives, they'd probably appreciate those more than candy.

HOLLY RAICHE:                   Yeah, exactly.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:           These days, kids appreciate a great shape USB thing far more than they would two seconds worth of sweetness.

SILVIA VIVANCO:                   Let us put some investigation and pursue our contacts with the meetings team and try to get our hands on them. You know, they are very worth it. Many people want to get more bags, so we have to be very quick and try to get a number of bags for us. So we'll try. I'll put it as an action.



SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes. Silvia, you can clarify from Heidi how many exactly, the number of kids in the troop, so we will know the exact number of people who are coming.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Okay, great.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you very much. Please put this as an action item to clarify with Heidi the number of kids, and also with Kelvin for having the ICANN bags with the stuff for these kids. Also, please the certificate part, I want to have one general certificate from ICANN to the school. That would be great.

SILVIA VIVANCO: ICANN Certificate of Appreciation. Okay.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes. ICANN Certificate of Appreciation and I would like also Fadi to hand this out to the head of the troop during our showcase. I think this will be good appreciation for the troop.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Okay.

---

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes. That's excellent. That would be very appropriate.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Good. I like that. I like that I hear. So anything else on showcase for now?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It's coming along nicely.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay, good. I think that whenever the Christmas holiday is here will be end, we'll organize one session with the leadership team to discuss the showcase details. I think by that time, we'll have the final update already, so we'll move forward with all orders and we'll be good by the end of the month – January I mean.

Just one clarification issue for the showcase. Gisella, if I am not wrong, it's 6:30 to 8:30 is the final day because I want already to send invitations to the speakers and to people who will be coming.

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes. We will be confirming the final times on the ALAC call later today.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Excellent. So after that, we'll have the final date approved already. Good. Anything else on the Singapore Showcase?

I don't see any hands raised here.

---

Our next agenda item is NomCom announcement. Why I put this because this year, there is a position open for Asia-Pacific region, and I wanted the person who is in NomCom this year, or Cheryl maybe you can provide updates that we have positions open for Asia-Pacific region.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Happy to do that, Siranush. We need to be very clear as to [what] the Nominating Committee this year will be appointing to the At-Large Advisory Committee for the regional seat from the Asia-Pacific region. We will be interested in all recommendations and outreach, etc., for expressions of interest, and we are now actually calling them expressions of interest to be put in for consideration for that.

And, of course, there is no term limitations, so your incumbent [inaudible] I trust going to reapply as well, but we do need to make it very clear once we have opportunities for seats on both the ccNSO and the GNSO Council, and we not only welcome but would encourage expressions of interest from suitably qualified people and thought leaders from the Asia-Pacific region.

There is no more room at the inn. In other words, there is no more room because of the bylaw limitation for anyone from the Asia-Pacific region to be considered for the board seat this year.

So the answer is yes and no.

---

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay. Thank you, Cheryl. Quite very important update on that. So we can share and outreach and invite people to submit for ALAC position. That's great.

Holly, you wanted to talk about today's call on finance and budget, so now is the time for you to do that if you would like to.

HOLLY RAICHE: Thank you. We had a very useful first call to get those of us who put our hand up to at least start to think about the budget. I think there are some things that Alan will probably follow up, and then we all have to follow up.

The first is an understanding as between the finance, the budget, that the items that are already covered under normal planning that will pay for such things as accommodation and travel and so forth, the things that are already covered so that when we do applications for things, it's not for money that is already there.

The second major item is to understand what is expected, what is likely to lead to more successful applications for the sorts of things that will be considered as part of the special allocations. We have not been successful in the past. We need to understand how to be more successful. There will probably be some follow up calls with the finance and budget meetings to do that.

This discussion was started at the very last day in the very last meeting of ICANN, the last meeting, and I have to say just about everybody left the room by the time they've stopped talking. It's a discussion that

---

really needs to be had when everybody is there to understand how to make more successful applications, what the rules are.

I know that when Ali and I were doing our CROPP report, that's not a friendly website, so it's very hard to actually fill in the forms to find what should have been there and probably was there, I just didn't find it. So some very clear guidelines that we need to work through on the sorts of projects and sorts of outreach or the sorts of capacity building. What are the things that are likely to be successful? So we really just started that conversation, but it's something that each RALO needs to think about.

I would suggest at the January call, it would be really useful to start to get our heads together and think what are the sorts of things that meet not only our needs for outreach and capacity building, but also fit very nicely in with ICANN's objectives, and how to make more successful applications for things that are in our mutual objectives. Maybe that's an agenda item for the next meeting. Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Holly. Just one clarification, maybe I missed that point, do you mean the applications for the CROPP or just fiscally requests from RALOs to ICANN?

HOLLY RAICHE: I deliberately put stuff into two categories. As part of the general budgeting, there are things that are just there anyway for At-Large. Those are things like accommodation, travel, and so forth. We need to

---

understand what we almost don't need to apply for because that will happen.

Today's call was focused on those things that are part of the special requests. That would include CROPPP, it would include capacity building, it would include the sorts of things that are in addition to the things that are generally funded. So we have to understand what those things are and I include CROPP in that, but the category is bigger than that.

Then, how to formulate the sorts of things that meet both At-Large objectives and ICANN objectives, and then how to both apply successfully and then report successfully. One of the things that came out from today's discussion was also in developing the applications.

One of the things they're looking for is a set of metrics. In other words, based on what you are applying for. If you're applying, for example, of capacity building, how are you going to actually gauge whether the project has been a success or not, and then write those metrics into your application so that when the project is being evaluated, the committee and the board will be able to say, "Well, how did you know if you were successful? Did you take the sort of metrics you said you would, and if you did, how did you judge the successes?"

There are lots of things like that. I think it would be very useful maybe having a separate session in Singapore. Certainly, it might be a webinar. But there are many steps to go, and we just took the first step today.

---

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Holly. Good points here. This finance and budget meeting will be later today or it already took place? It happened?

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes. That was 7:00 this morning and it's now 4:40. But very sensible, wonderful time both times and Alan's feeling very tired – poor thing.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: So, yes, I agree. We need to come back to the way of writing applications and to find out actually where we need additional funding for the region to discuss this. I think and I agree that this may be the agenda item for our face-to-face meeting in Singapore as well.

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes. Absolutely.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Good. Thank you, Holly.

I have also Maureen to talk about the CROPP application. Maureen, the floor is yours.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Siranush. Yes. I think it's very timely that Holly has raised the issues about that steps has arisen on the finance and budget committee. I just wanted to remind the team that of course, Satish and I are planning to put in a CROPP application.

---

I think that in line with what Holly said, one of the things that has just held up the actual writing of the application has been that we've been putting out feelers to everyone that we can find to get some feedback because we want the APRALO outreach opportunity that we are taking to be effective, and we wanted to ensure that what we did there were appropriate metrics so that we're trying to meet all those obligations.

I only just today finally got some feedback from [inaudible] of APNIC, and he's given us some good ideas about what is happening in the program and what might be relevant for us. But I must admit I'm anxiously waiting to get some feedback from staff about is it a booth, or a setup, or should I actually do something about arranging for a booth to be set up, and we can actually pick up some material to take with us. It's really preparatory, but that will be coming very shortly for your application.

Thank you, Siranush.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you. Cheryl, you have the floor.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thank you. This is saving me an e-mail to Maureen and Satish. I'm just taking a shortcut.

The challenge with Apricot is that it is an extraordinarily long event, and while APRALO has memorandums of understanding, we've both the naming and the numbering community. In other words, APTLD and APNIC. They're meetings are at different ends of the second week of



---

two weeks of activities. So finding your three days and two nights is going to be, to say the least, a challenge.

In many cases, you may find you're more effective in outreach on days when there is a major meeting, one of the general meetings either opening and closing ceremonies or the various general meetings that the different organizations are having, and of course, it starts with APSTAR at one end and works its way all the way through. So, you're not going to get all of those. You just need to pick the one that you think is going to give you more bang for your buck.

There is a women's outreach opportunity, a women's activity, which is mid-week usually. So they're nice and spread to be pretty well difficult for CROPP to give you as much value as you can have. Check with the organizing committee on the whole relevance of booths, because most people leave the room for the coffee to have the coffee in the chat. How much booth traffic you're going to get really would need to be looked at in terms of a value proposition when it is only three days and two nights.

Because again, some of those, you're getting entirely different audiences every three or four days. You're not going to be there for all of those different audiences, so just see if ICANN already has something and then it would be better just to keep you back on that, [inaudible] seeing this CROPP does not cover both costs etc., that unless ICANN already has something that it would be worth the expense. But that's just my totally biased view on it all. Thank you.

---

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Cheryl. I think whatever you have said will be very helpful for Maureen and Satish to take into consideration in the application.

Holly, please?

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes. Just a thought, Maureen. Somewhere in the transcript for the last ICANN meeting, the very last day, the very last session, [inaudible] led the discussion – I'm not even sure if you were there or not – but led the discussion on things like metrics for CROPP funding. So if you can actually find that transcript, it would probably be very useful to see the sorts of things that they were looking at at the time and see if any of those apply.

It might just jog you so that when you put in an application, there would be things like metrics. I mean, for the CROPP application that Ali and I did, some of the things were covered in the local press – how many people are there etc. etc. So some of those things may actually be helpful with your application. Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Great. Thank you, Holly. Anything else on that issue?

If someone would like to say something from the participants, I don't see any hands raised.

Our last point is that our next APRALO monthly call will be on January 27, so we'll plan in accordance with that. But prior to that, I assume that we'll have another meeting devoted only to Singapore Showcase. I will

---

let staff know related on that and will inform others whenever we're planning [inaudible].

So [inaudible], anything else if someone would like to add to this call?

If there is nothing else to add, I just want to thank everyone for your participation, and we finished ten minutes to 6:00 UTC, so pretty good timing. Thank you, everyone, and for those who are celebrating New Year, just seasonal greetings from my side and enjoy your holidays.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes. Season's greetings to everybody.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Thank you, everyone. Happy holidays.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes. Happy holidays, and bye all.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]