
GISELLA GRUBER: Welcome today for this AFRALO Rules of Procedure working group call. Friday, 12th of September, 15:00 UTC. We have Fatima on the French channel, Michel, and Tijani Ben Jemaa on the French channel. On the English channel, Pastor Peters, Barrack Otieno, and Said Mchangama.

And we have the apologies of [inaudible] and Didier Kasole. Staff, [inaudible] Gisella Gruber. And our interpreters today are Claire and Camilla.

Please when you speak, you have to tell your name for the interpreters and for the transcription, so we can identify you on each channel. And speak slowly for the interpreters to make good work. Tijani you have the floor. Thank you very much.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Hello everybody. This is Tijani speaking. Okay, we had a problem with the amount of participants. I'm going to ask the staff, the ICANN staff to check if the list was containing, there are 14 persons that were pertaining to this group.

GISELLA GRUBER: Gisella speaking. Yes, the 14 persons are on the mailing list.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay. Thank you very much Gisella. So we are working fine. So we're going to begin with a work call today. You have the agenda in front of

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

you. So please, do you accept this agenda? Do you have some change or amendment to this agenda? I'm waiting for your answer.

Okay. If there is nobody wants to take the floor, I consider that the agenda has been accepted. And now we're going to move to the item number three of the agenda, this is housekeeping issues. And...

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: Hello?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: ...that item, we have been speaking about the possibility to have a chair, and a penholder for this working group. And two persons have...

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: Hello?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: ...have been nominating, they were Michel as chair and Pastor Peters as penholder, or rapporteur. Then Fatimata proposed to change the function because sometimes Pastor Peters is [inaudible], and sometimes he has problem to participate to the conference call. So Fatimata says that for the penholder maybe it was better to choose another person. And we have to agree, everybody has to be agreeing on that.

Okay, but Pastor Peter didn't agree on that issue. We didn't change, so Michel is the chair and Pastor Peters is the penholder of our working group. Now [inaudible]... problem with participation, with the

participation of Pastor Peters. I'm going to ask Fatimata to be our second penholder. Fatimata speaks all languages so she can write in French and in English, and she will be able to work as a penholder when Pastor Peters is not available.

What do you think about that?

MICHEL TCHONANG: Michel is speaking.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Yes, Michel you have the floor. Go ahead. Michel agrees. Okay, Fatimata agrees too. Okay. Are there any objection to this proposal? Okay no objection.

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: Hello?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: So [inaudible] to continue. So we are going to move to the next item. The item number four, identification of issues to review. We have some rules to manage our work, what are the issues to review in those items? I have proposed some of these items during the London meeting, and now our working group is going to decide, we're going to revise, to review together, what are the issues on which we had to work.

And then we will see the rules of concerning of AFRALO, the functioning rules. That is to say, all the principles, all the items that we need

discussion on which we have to work mainly. Okay, I'm listening to you.
If you want to have the floor.

GISELLA GRUBER: Gisella speaking. Tijani, I'm sorry. Barrack is asking for the floor on the English channel.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay. Barrack. You have the floor.

BARRACK OTIENO: Sorry, I had asked for the floor. I basically wanted to support the agenda, and also to support the proposal for Michel's chair. Hello?
Hello?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you Barrack. It is okay, we have heard you.

BARRACK OTIENO: Okay. Thank you very much.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: You are agreeing for Michele and [inaudible] vice-chair, and Fatimata as [CROSSTALK], yes. Okay.

BARRACK OTIENO: Yes.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay, now I'm asking the question again, which are the items that we want to review again in our rules of procedure? Do you want me to begin or do you want to ask for the floor? Okay. Fatimata, you have the floor. Fatimata you have the floor.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Thank you Tijani. Fatimata speaking. I was looking for the email I sent in which I sent the project, and there were some proposals I made about those issues of which we could work first.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: I'm sorry Fatimata. I didn't receive your email, says Tijani.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Oh, it's a long time ago. I sent you this email after the ICANN London summit. You send us the project of this working group and I sent you some proposals. So I can look for this email Tijani.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay. Tijani speaking now. Okay. Fatimata, now I like to present all the items that we want to discuss.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Okay Tijani, I had some to propose, says Fatimata. I'm going to look for this email.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay. Thank you Fatimata says Tijani. Pastor Peters, I see Beran has just arrived in the Adobe Connect. So we have Peter, Peter is asking for the floor. Peter, you have the floor.

Pastor Peters, Tijani is saying, that you are the penholder, is answering your question. So you are the penholder, Pastor Peters. You are the penholder today, okay?

Okay Tijani speaking. Now about this item, the issues...

MICHEL TCHONANG: Michel speaking.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay, Michel, you have the floor.

MICHEL TCHONANG: One detail I would like to add, I think it should be good to have, okay when Pastor Peters [inaudible]...

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay, Pastor Peters is going to take notes. Tijani speaking. Pastor Peters is going to take notes today, is going to be our penholder today. But okay. When Pastor Peters is not with us, Fatimata is going to be the

penholder, but when Pastor Peters is with us, he is going to be responsible for taking the notes, okay?

Okay now. I'm going to move to the issues to review in our rules of procedure. And first, I had proposed in London, to discuss again the individual affiliation. Why? The reason is, it was rejected first, but now all the RALOs are working in the same way, and they all want individual affiliation. So, some of them, some of the RALOs, have taken the individual as members in their RALO, but without a vote, right, and in other RALO the individuals have created a special ALS.

This is called an ALS of individuals, and everybody can answer this ALS. And this ALS is going to have only one vote, as ALS. So each RALO has a different way to work, but everybody is going in the same direction. Now, some people, we would like to have some person working with us because they are good person, they know our work. They know ICANN, etc. But they don't have any organization in which to enter, because they are not from AFRALO.

They have not any association to pertain to, so we want to receive those persons as individuals so they can do that work, because we need to have a lot of people contributing to us, with us. So the most important is not to have more ALS, but to have a number of ALS working with us. Now, if we accept the individual affiliation, we could have any ALS for individuals in which we have individuals, in which we would put all the persons who come without any affiliation into our organization, into ICANN.

This is the first item I would like to discuss. Fatimata your hand is raised. Are you asking for the floor? Fatimata are you asking for the floor?

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Fatimata is taking the floor. Yes, Fatimata is saying that she agrees to have a special ALS reserved, only made for individual members. And I even made a small investigation with Roberto on that issue, and Roberto was responsible for the organization of this ALS. So it's okay, I agree with that.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you very much Fatimata. Tijani speaking. So, are there any comments on this issue? We are not going to discuss this issue. We are identifying the issues, so this is one issue. Michel, you have the floor.

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: Hello?

MICHEL TCHONANG: I'm a little lost [CROSSTALK]... because I wanted... We have adopted...

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: No, I didn't understand you. Please can you repeat Michel? Tijani speaking.

MICHEL TCHONANG: Okay. Michel is repeating. I propose the discussion on the creation of an ALS for individuals. This ALS will only have one vote.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Tijani saying yes. In this ALS, we will have a group of persons without affiliation.

MICHEL TCHONANG: Okay, Michel speaking. I didn't recall that we had validate this creation, the creation of the ALS.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Tijani is asking, okay. We didn't validate that ALS.

MICHEL TCHONANG: Okay, Michel is asking, I was wondering if it was validated. I wanted to know if we could accept individual as AFRALO members. That was the question.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Tijani is answering. Yes, Michel. The subject has been discussed, and it was rejected, but presented for discussion and rejected two years ago. Okay so now, I'm going to insist, I'm insisting this issue. I know there are some problems in this solution. For example, one of the problems there is that, an individual coming and speaking won't have the reserves that a person belonging to an ALS will have.

This individual will be free to speak, will feel free to discuss, and maybe it can be a problem. So, someone who is belonging to an ALS will be answering, would have to respect some rules. If you are an individual, there are no rules applying to you, no? But we don't want to lose some persons, and we know that there are a lot of people in Africa that are very useful for us, and we want those people to come with us, to work with us.

So we need to make this rule. This is why I want to address this issue. Fatimata, you want to have the floor? You want to take the floor? Fatimata, you have the floor.

GISELLA GRUBER: Gisella is speaking. Tijani, I'm sorry. Barrack and Pastor Peters want to have the floor on the English channel.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay. Fatimata you have the floor, then Barrack you have the floor, then Pastor Peters you have the floor. Okay?

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Fatimata speaking. I'd like to speak first about the item of individual members, and to take back Michel's question. I was against that possibility of having individual members for the reason that Tijani just gave us. But as we need individual members participating, truly participating, and we thought for this reason, we thought, and I've made some investigation to see if it was good for us. And it is.

The second item, the second issue I think we have to review, is Tijani do you want me to give the second issue? Okay. Individual membership first, individual membership. And the second item, the second issue, is the vote issue. And third is performance metrics. And then de-certification, the fourth item. Okay. Those are the issues on which I think we need to work. And I also wanted to add another issue. I'm going to say it in English.

Because we are 30 members, 30 ALS. Fatimata is speaking. And Fatimata said it in English. We need a quorum to take a decision during a meeting, or during a General Assembly. So I think, Fatimata is speaking, I think that we need to maintain the third part of those members, and not to give a sixth number as a number of ALS to have a quorum.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Okay. Thank you very much Fatimata. Tijani speaking. So the quorum issue is very important [CROSSTALK]... Now, Tijani is speaking. All the issues mentioned by Fatimata [CROSSTALK]...

GISELLA GRUBER:

Gisella speaking. We are sorry, but first Barrack and then Pastor Peters. Pastor Peters has written a comment in the chat and he wants his comment to be read. Okay, Barrack you have the floor then we are going to read Pastor Peters comment. Barrack.

BARRACK OTIENO:

Okay. Thank you very much. I just had a short comment to make concerning the motion on the floor. I think as much as possible we should promote institution, as opposed to individual. Individuals have good, but sometimes when they are not there then whatever vision we are trying to put across end.

So I don't want to probably disagree with what has already been said, but if possible, let us look at ways of trying to ensure that we work more with institutions as opposed to individual. Of course, I know the issue of the working again are contentious. But if we can at least make sure that individual people participate through vehicles which are considered to the institution or the ALS we are talking about, then it would be good. That is the comment I wanted to make.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Thank you Barrack. Thank you very much. Now, I want to give the floor to Pastor Peters. Pastor Peters said, "I've made my comments on the Adobe. I cannot speak because of bad connection. Please read out my comment." Okay and the comment is, "Our role is not to validate but to make proposal to the entire AFRALO voting members. I hope we know what our roles are in the working group."

I'm sorry, says Tijani, I'd like to be on the English channel so there are no problems of comprehension of interpretation. I'm sure the translation of Claire and Camilla, but please understand what I said. I said that we are going to keep the... Identification of issues to review as it says in the agenda. We are going to identify the issues we need to review.

We are not discussing those issues. We are just identifying those issue to decide afterwards, that we are identifying the idea. Please Camilla and Claire, try to be clear in your interpretation. Did you understand Pastor Peters.

PASTOR PETERS: Yes please. Yes.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Do you wish to take the floor? Okay. Michel is going to speak now.

MICHEL TCHONANG: Fatimata tried to make her proposal, and I would like us to see the criteria for the validation of ALSs. For the expectation of people into that ALS. And the functions throughout ALAC to follow this.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Tijani speaking. I'm sorry Michel. I cannot really hear you. [CROSSTALK] ..at the same time.

MICHELE TCHONANG: I'm saying, we should take the criteria to accept people.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: So if I understand, says Tijani, let me know if I understood correctly. You're asking about the certification of ALSs? That's the matter? Yes I think, so that issue has just been accepted as an issue to be reviewed. And that is the question.

Now, we will write it down. [Inaudible] ALSs. Wonderful, thank you very much. Now, Barrack, did you wish to take the floor on the English channel?

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: Are you [inaudible]...

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Barrack wishes to take the floor? Tijani speaking. I have the creation of individual members, certification of ALSs, quorum, please stay silent.

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: [Inaudible]

INTERPRETER: Sorry, I cannot interpret and talk to you at the same time. I'm trying to let them know that you wish to take the floor, but I can't do both, speaking to you and interpret.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Tijani speaking. He says, we have AFRALO rules of procedures, that is what we are asking now. What are the issues according to you that you wish to review?

GISELLA GRUBER: Gisella speaking here. Tijani, Barrack wishes to take the floor on the English channel.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Of course, Barrack, go ahead says Tijani. You have the floor. Barrack, you have the floor.

BARRACK OTIENO: Hello?

INTERPRETER: Yes, hello. They're waiting for your intervention.

BARRACK OTIENO: Well, I think for me to just to emphasize that at the end of the day, while it is good to give the individual users an opportunity, but at the end of the day, it should not be given any unfair advantage over the regional, over the At Large, the ATLAS At Large structure. So that's the only comment that I'll be able to make for now. Thank you. That's all I wanted to mention.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you. Tijani speaking. Thank you very much for that comment. That is exactly what we're trying to do. We're trying to identify the issue now, and we'll discuss it later. Of course, I agree with you, we shouldn't give them advantages over ALSs.

But actually, we just want them to participate as individuals who do not belong to any ALS. [CROSSTALK] ...to make sure that the process is honest enough, and that they will be accepted as fairly and as honestly

as ALSs are certified. Now, are there any other comments? Any other issues that anyone else wishes to identify to be reviewed? Fatimata, you have the floor.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Fatimata speaking. Thank you Tijani. I say, I just wrote my question on the Adobe Connect, because I'm not sure I understood the question of Pastor Peters. I didn't understand what he meant.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Right. Tijani speaking. I'll tell you what he said. He wrote on the chat, he didn't speak, but on the chat, he said, that our ALS is not to validate but to make proposals for the entire AFRALO to vote and adopt, and that he hopes that we know what are roles are here in this working group. Tijani and I, as Tijani just answered that we're merely trying to identify the issues to review.

We're not discussing exactly that. Claire and Camilla tried to translate accordingly.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Okay, yes, I understood this Fatimata. I thought he meant something else. Thank you.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: That's all I did Fatimata, says Tijani. That's all I understood. Okay now. Are there any other comments? Any other interventions? No? All

right. So, just so you know, teleconferences are held to validate the proposals that are made on the mailing list. The true work is what is done in the inter-teleconference period. Today, for instance, we identified the issues, and on that basis, we're going to establish a timeline.

And by the next teleconference, we will already have identified one specific issue out of the list that we will discuss. You have to understand this, I want to make sure that you understand that real work goes on between teleconferences. So we will all evaluate, assess, and do our research as to the subject that we will choose for the next teleconference. Okay?

That is for AFRALO's rules of procedures. We will identify, is to review, as I've said, and then we are going to take the issues one by one. We're going to tackle them one by one. Some are controversial subjects, and they will, indeed, generate lots of questions. So I think it should be best that we should address this way. Fatimata, you're still raising your hand.

Right. So if there are no other questions or proposals to be discussed, we shall move on to the next item on the agenda now, which is the timeline. Starting today, I move to propose that we hold teleconferences every two weeks, every fortnight. That is in order to allow the working group to examine the items, and the issues to be reviewed. And to prepare proposals in writing that we will be able to discuss during the teleconference and adopt or change this to be reviewed.

In the end, based on the results of that teleconference, penholders will be able to give context as regards to the consensus for that specific issue. Okay. So, next week, not next week, actually next call, for the next teleconference, we're going to examine, review, discuss and try to prepare a consent text on the application of individuals, the affiliation of individuals.

We're going to try and prepare a draft, a drafting, the affiliation of individuals draft, AFRALO. What they can do, how they can join, what the different control measures we should setup are. And so, the next teleconference, we'll have a number of proposals for that matter. And then penholders are going to try and reach a consensus among those different proposals.

And the teleconference is going to try and prepare a draft that accurately reflects the results of the discussion. So for next meeting, like I said, the item to be discussed will be individual affiliation. We will hold calls every fortnight. I wouldn't want to get stuck on this matter, because I think we have a number of other issues that we have to address as well.

So, we're are going to have to start thinking about proposals that can be approved by AFRALO and by ALAC, that ALAC can accept. You know that it sounds like a lot of hard work, but it's not actually a lot of teleconferences. It's two per month. And so, there is going to be a lot of discussion on one subject at a time. Fatimata, you have the floor.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: This is Fatimata speaking. Actually you just answered to the question I was going to ask. I was wondering whether following the discussion of each issue, after we have finished our discussions and finalized a draft, we should meet once again to reach this discussion, to take a decision.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Yes, thank you Fatimata, says Tijani. We're going to have an update to check on our fellows. And at monthly teleconferences, we're going to report on the advances of our working group. There are going to be proposals to AFRALO members at teleconferences and some will be rejected of course. But the working group work is going to address issues one by one, and then every month we're going to report on our work at monthly meetings, at monthly AFRALO meetings regarding the decisions of AFRALO members.

But, so to speak the formal, or official decision, is going to be taken monthly through ALSs. But if we see that AFRALO members cannot accept our response, we're going to have to go back and get back to work. Right. Michel?

MICHEL TCHONANG: Thank you Tijani. I wish to introduce another issue about ALSs. [Inaudible] the issues to be identified... I'm sorry. I cannot hear him properly.

So my question is about timing.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Thank you Michel says Tijani. You're right. I've provided a deadline for the end of our work, but for each issue, I propose that we meet a fortnight. You'll see that first time issues we're going to go faster. But we should try to reach a consensus regarding the proposals made. So I'd rather we have the hard stuff by the end of the work of this group, and not by the end of the discussion of each issue.

Like I said, there can be items that are not finished in one single teleconference, and then maybe we are going to have to go on in the following issue and go back to that matter later. We're going to have a text, and we're going to have to amend it, and there is going to be proposals, and then there is going to be someone who doesn't accept what is said, and that is going to bring us back to changes. For some issues, of course, it's going to be harder and harder.

Have I answered your question? Are you still asking for the floor Michel?

MICHEL TCHONANG:

Michel speaking. My last concern is about work. We can wonder what the timeline for different issues are.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Tijani speaking. That is exactly what I said. We shouldn't let our work go beyond 2015. So our deadline is December 2015. For the end of the work, it's the adoption by AFRALO of the new rules of procedure. Can you agree to that? Is that acceptable to you? Okay. Fatimata, go ahead.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Thank you Tijani. This is Fatimata speaking. I wanted to comment on Michel's intervention. I think regarding this issues, Tijani, I think it's about one specific issue. It's not that we can each propose one issue, it's a matter of saying, okay, we are going to tackle this issue and it's going to take us two months to discuss it. I think that's what we should do for items to be discussed, and then if we have four or five issues, we're going to start with issue number one, and we see that people will start saying, "No. Okay. No I'm not available for that issue, or no, I cannot produce anything."

And then we'll never get through with this. And so, there has got to be comments for each issue I think, because otherwise there is always going to be objections and we'll never get it done. And then every two weeks, you set teleconferences. We have six items, so that amounts for three months. But we have more time, so we should take up to two months per issue, because there is six items and we have one year.

But there might be issues that are going to bring us back to the beginning. If we accept that, if we go back every time, we'll never finish by the end of the next year. Don't you think?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Yes, I said December 2015, that's right. Says Tijani.

FATIMATA SEYE SYLLA: Fatimata speaking. Okay, so you said December 2015. I think we would be able to establish how much time we're going to take for each issue.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Thank you Fatimata. This is Tijani. I understand what you're trying to express, but I don't think it's an issue. We wouldn't go back to the items identified next time. We're going to draft and take our best possible, based on the discussions we have had, based on what has been accepted by consensus. And then we cannot move on to the following issue unless we reach consensus, because the text will say that there is no consensus and that issue will not be amended.

Because we couldn't reach a consensus regarding that rule. But there is always other ways of working. So, I think we can take up to three or four teleconferences for an issue. Three teleconferences equals three times 12, that's one month and a half. So each issue, can only be discussed for three teleconferences. By the end of the third teleconference, if we have not reached a consensus, we will declare that there is no consensus for that issue and that there will be no amendment.

But I don't think we should go back to issues on which there hasn't been any consensus, because that will prevent us from doing our work if we cannot reach consensus and there will never be a decision. And we would need to understand what people are saying, each would have to give his opinion, and the opinion or the viewpoint that has the most acceptance is going to be the decision that's adopted, that people are going to have to listen exactly to what others are saying.

But they have to consider the other viewpoints as not being accepted. Some of them to say, there is no consensus. That has already happened

in several other procedures. It's not something I'm just saying. Can you agree with this procedure, this methodology? I see Fatimata agreeing.

UNIDENTIFIED SPEAKER: [Inaudible]

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Beran on Adobe Connect. Aziz is writing on the chat. Aziz cannot speak. And he's asking, "What can be the basis for the discussion?" He says that teleconferences are not the arena to check for consensus. Between two teleconferences, each of us going to prepare a proposal, each of us, all members, not the penholder. The people. Each person, each member is going to make a proposal. That is going to be sent on the list and then everyone is going to read it. We are going to have consensus.

If we cannot reach consensus on the basis of the proposal, then on the mailing list. If there is consensus at the teleconference, then we're going to adopt that. That if not, we're going to go back to the proposals and discuss that, just to see whether we can reach a consensus or not. All that process is going to take up to three teleconferences, it cannot take longer than this.

And that entire process has to finish by the end of 2015. Am I clear now? So we are going to discuss the new rules of procedure. What we did today then was to identify the issues that are going to take time, because all the other issues, the other rules of procedure, should... So

they're not going to change our schedule, but the items that are going to take longer to discuss...

So we're going to take the rules of procedure, and we're going to discuss the items that we discussed along which there has been consensus. And we're going to take the other items, or the rest of the issues that are not identified as being controversial. I'm sure it's going to be a smooth process, it's going to be quite fast. Are there any other comments at this point?

As regards to Silvia's question, of course, we're going to use discussions, but wikis are not going to be necessary because if we propose things on the wiki, people don't read it. In turn, if they receive it through a discussion list, a mailing list, that brings up reactions and discussions. So we're going to use a mailing list that's been already created for this working group.

At the end of the teleconferences, we're going to have, at the end of the process we're going to have a wiki with all that has been decided. And then we'll ask people to refer to the wiki, where we'll publish everything. On the mailing list we're going to have an email. You don't have the entire thread, but the wiki will have the entire thread. So, it's better working on the wiki actually, but stick to the mailing list for new propositions.

So if you have a proposal to make, please forward it through the mailing list so that you bring up people's reactions and contributions. You generate more input. Of course I agree to having a wiki as a working arena, as a space where we'll publish all of our work.

All right. Said says he dropped, he's now on Adobe, on Adobe Connect. But Said if you can hear us, you can also write down your comments on the chat. Now, are there any other comments? Aziz, I know we're going to have to deal with that, but that proposal should be made before all members. Anyway, we receive notifications every day.

Sometimes I do not read notifications because I'm busy, but I receive an email, I'm going to read it, because even if I get it at a time when I'm unavailable, I'm going to bear in mind the fact that I haven't read that. I'll make sure I read it later on. So, if you make a proposal, you're going to have to publish it on the wiki later, okay? That's what I'm trying to explain.

As far as methodology, can we all agree on what we just said? The timeline is [inaudible], we're going to work a maximum until the end of 2015, and then we're going to have teleconferences for that [inaudible]. Each issue identified is going to be discussed throughout one teleconference, but in case we didn't reach a consensus, we can go back to that issue at the following teleconference.

And yes, the same item, or the same issue, can only be discussed up to three times at teleconferences. If you want to make time, you have to work between teleconferences, that's the process we're going to adopt. Contributions or input is forwarded on the mailing list and posted on the wiki. You're all free to do what you want, but I suggest that even those who make contribution on the wiki send note on the mailing list, letting others know that they have posted something on the wiki.

That way others will know that there is new material, they will go see it and then maybe, maybe we'll get reaction from them. All right?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Gisella speaking. I just wanted to tell you that if you go to the page of rules of procedure, AFRALO rules of procedure, you have the option to follow the page. So each time there is a change made into the page, you will receive a notification. I'm going to check it with our Ariel, or with the technical services, but I think it is... I don't know if it is automatically made, or if you have to click on this option.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Okay. Tijani speaking. It was proposed by Aziz also, and my answer was that I know that it can be done, but you have to activate this function for all the members. I don't know if it's the technical service who has to do it, I didn't make it myself. The technical services did it for me, and it's true that when I receive the notification, if I have something else to do, I read the notification, but I leave it.

And then if I don't answer, I always think about it, I know that I have received it, and then later on, I will check it. So it's important, it's a good way to work. I think that if people prefer not to send an email, they can, we can know that they have contributed on the wiki. So we will have the way to work with this wiki page for all of our members. Gisella you have the floor.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you Tijani. Yes, we are going to take this action item, and we are going to tell you later on how we are going to work with the mailing list, if people have to notify it on their own, or if the technical services will do it. We will later tell you later on.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay. Thank you very much Gisella. Tijani speaking. Barrack is still with us? Or Barrack left?

BARRACK OTIENO: No, I'm still here. Hello?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Okay, I just told him, told Tijani that you were still here. Okay. Now, are there any other comments? Gisella. Gisella, are you asking for the floor? [CROSSTALK]

UNKNOWN SPEAKER: Okay I'm going to tell Tijani. Just a minute.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Fatimata has left. If there are no other comments, it's time to finish our conference call. No comments. Okay. Thank you very much. It was a very good conference call, and we need to work on the list before, on our list before the conference call. We need now to work on the individual membership.

Each one of you needs to prepare something and send it to the mailing list so as to be ready for the next conference call. And the conference call is not meant to work on an issue. It's just made to discuss that the work we have to do, to make it before the conference call. So thank you very much. Bye-bye everybody. See you next conference call.

Next teleconference call will be Friday, in two weeks, at the same time. Thank you very much.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]