
GISELLA GRUBER: I'll start again. Welcome to the CROPP call on Monday, 9th of June at 13:00 UTC. On today's call we have Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Cintra Sooknanan, Allan Skuce, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Darlene Thompson, Fatimata Seye-Sylla and Ali AlMeshal. From staff we have Janice Lange, Rob Hoggarth, Silvia Vivanco and myself, Gisella Gruber. Apologies noted today from Tijani Ben Jemaa. If I could also please remind everyone to state their names when speaking for transcript purposes. Over to you, Dev.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you all very much. This is the Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program, which has been extended for the physical year 2015. On this Agenda, I want to look back at the FY14 CROPP proposals. I've put the link to that CROPP proposal... For FY14, At-Large has used 18 of the 25 travel slots. Five were allocated to each of the five RALOs. Most of these trip proposals are occurring either this week or last week. Just to review the At-Large RALO pages here... We had two trips from AFRALO.

One has been postponed. That's the IGF in Gabon. That's going to have to now be included as a new trip proposal for FY15. From APRALO there was one trip proposal. EURALO put in its proposals for EURODIG, which is happening this week. LACRALO has used all of its trip proposals, going to Haiti and the Dominican Republic, and to Suriname. All of those occurred last week, and from initial reports those have gone well. NARALO has used up four of its travel slots, going to the ARIN meeting, NTEN and the IHTC. Cheryl?

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I just wanted to mention – I hope everyone realizes – that the APRALO single effort was an unmitigated disaster, with a number of logistical issues, predominantly to do with the subtleties of visas and other things, and following up and connections with them on the ground at the event. We may have one in the book, but it didn't happen. Thanks.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay, thanks for that. Indeed, unfortunate, but I think also, regardless... The reason why I'm pointing to these trip proposals is because there's an important component that has to happen after the trip, and that's; the trip assessment. The trip assessment has to be filed by the PPCs in the CROPP [balance 04:25], which are the members of the CROPP Review Team. The CROPP Review Team members have to contact the travelers, ask them to send their trip assessments, and then update this CROPP FY15 Wiki.

This still needs to happen, even though we may be considering the FY15 events. Any comments or questions regarding the FY14 travel proposals that happened? Very well. Filling out the travel assessments is still something important that we all have to do.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Can I just be clear? Ali or I have to log in and somewhere put the word "aborted" on the one that APRALO had, is that correct? If so, where do we put the word "aborted"?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: It will be filed on the same form. In that case, it will be on that link. If you scroll to the bottom of the page there's a page called "trip assessment section" and you can then describe how the original purpose and goals were accomplished, or not accomplished.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: No, it's going to have a one-word answer, which is "aborted" because any more than that will be us being really, really mean and nasty to Constituency Travel. We won't do that, but we will put the term "aborted" in.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Very well. In the sense that maybe travelers were not able – if I understand you correctly – to get to the destination in time. Just expand on that word, "aborted". It could be just one or two sentences. Ali? Okay. Glenn?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Sorry I'm a bit late. I can't get on Adobe because I'm on the road. I would like to say that... [overlap 07:22].

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: I see there are two people talking at the same time. Glenn, finish, and then I'll hear Ali after. Okay, I think there's a delay. Ali? Go ahead, and then Glenn. Ali, I think you have a delay on your end. That's why there was this confusion.

ALI ALMESHAL: Okay. The point I was trying to make has been raised, and with the challenges that we've faced, we are looking to consider it as "aborted". The other thing... Do you hear me?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes, Ali, keep going.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Can I go ahead?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Just hold for 30 seconds. I think there's some technical difficulty with Ali's connection. Staff, can you dial out to Ali? Let's see if we can sort out that problem. Until that gets sorted out, Glenn?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Hi everybody. A couple of comments. We would have used all five of our locations for the CROPP outreach. One was too early. It was a proposal for an electronics event in Vegas this year. The other one was a ABA outreach, but they wanted \$800 for the registration. The last one, [Konica was going 11:06] to go to the IETF in Toronto, but that's in July, so unfortunately, some of the timeline stuff, one was too early, one had registration fees and the last one was too late. We really appreciate the opportunity. My only comment, I still haven't been paid for my per diem in April. That's my feedback to the group. I'll pass it back to you, Dev.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you Glenn. Indeed, follow up with Constituency Travel on that. Of course, keep your CROPP Team members in the loop regarding that. Let's now look at... I'm seeing that Cintra is saying that she's having the same difficulty, I assume, regarding the per diem for her trip, that was done on the NPOC, I believe. Let's now move ahead to the next Item on the Agenda, which is the CROPP FY15. I have to say, the CROPP FY15 Wiki has been extensively updated, and it has a lot of the details and information.

Some of the things are the same, in a sense that the goal is that each of the RALOs have been allocated up to five regional outreach trips. It still requires the same approvals. That's how the CROPP [party 13:03] works, in a sense that the CROPP [party] has to review the trip proposals, get feedback from the ICANN Regional VPs, and then post the trip reviews and assessments after the trip has taken place. Some of the key differences however is how it's structured.

This is based on the methodology that we use; the ICANN administrators – Janice, Rob and Ken, who is the staff consultant. They helped redesign the FY15 process. The way the process works, it's much more simplified. I'll post the link here. It's how we process the request. For the FY14, what we had to do was create a Google form, which we did, so that the information can be considered first by the CROPP Review Team, for analysis and comments and so forth. This has changed with FY15.

What happens is that for FY15 there's a section on the CROPP Wiki called "At-Large RALO drafts". The intent is that we can now edit the

drafts directly, on the Wiki, and then consider the information, discuss and update and so forth, and get the permissions from the Regional VP once the CROPP Review Team has approved the trip proposal.

The idea behind doing this is, one, it simplifies the work of the CROPP Review Team, so instead of doing double the work – filling out a form, and a page on the CROPP Wiki after everything's been done – you only have to enter the information once. The idea is that the Project Pilot Coordinators, the CROPP Review Team members, would have the same permissions in this At-Large RALO draft section, and we can then edit the form directly.

Let me also point out the... Shall I share my screen? That's probably the better thing to do. Let me do that. I believe now everybody should be seeing my screen. I'm looking at the outreach pilot processing flow diagram. The participants, which will be our team members, will be completing the draft proposal, and what happens then is that the CROPP Review Team looks at the draft proposal and makes its comments. The CROPP Review Team members will update that draft proposal. It will then be approved by the CROPP Review Team, and then you get the permission from the ICANN Regional VP, which is ICANN Regional Stakeholder Engagement VP.

Once all those confirmations have been obtained, then the CROPP Team members inform the ICANN program admins that the form has been approved, then ICANN staff evaluates the trip proposal. If there are any issues they'll probably come back to the CROPP Team members to say there's some issue here, but if not, and we've done everything properly,

the ICANN staff will then transfer the draft CROPP form to the official approved section of the CROPP Wiki.

Again, what this means is that there's no double work involved. It simplifies everything and also makes conveying the information to the ICANN Regional VPs much easier. We tell them, "Please look at this link to review the proposal and send us your comments," rather than trying to embed a text file or something like that. This makes it much easier. There are also some key changes in that there's a support with certain meeting logistics, for example if there's a conference registration fee and so forth, this can also be handled as part of the trip proposal.

Also, if you recall that flowchart, if there's a proposal that includes elements that are outside the program parameters, the CROPP Review Team members will notify the ICANN staff, Janice and Rob, and request that the circumstances be reviewed. They can review it, and then advise us on how the matter can be resolved. Also included are the changes that... A specific change. Travelers will be reimbursed for any visa fees, up to US \$200, consistent with the most recent ICANN travel summary. Those are the key points. Does anybody have any comments or questions?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

I have a question about the printing of promotional materials. In my experience, what we've been requested is to provide additional brochures, booklets, and promotional material for the RALOs. That may be incurring some cost that perhaps our team doesn't have at the moment, so that would be good to include as well; the printing of

promotional materials. I don't know if that is included, or in the plans?
Thanks.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks Silvia. Just to clarify, the cost of printing promotional materials, these are promotional materials like the At-Large brochures and so forth. If we go back to the outreach, when the ICANN staff approves the travel proposal, a notification is sent to the Speakers Bureau, Meetings Team, Communications, and Constituency Travel. I guess my question would be then to Rob or Janice. Is it that the Communications Team in ICANN is able to then send the brochures to the travelers, before the trip proposal?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: In some cases, it would be better to go to the regional office, which is likely to be, in some cases, located more closely, from a logistics point of view, to the event, or it could go directly to the event. There are a bunch of ways as opposed to people carrying kilos of paperwork around, to get these things there. I think Silvia's question goes very much to who pays for all of this.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Indeed it's a good question. How is it coordinated exactly? Is it through At-Large staff, or is it through the... Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Who owns it?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. That's an excellent point.

SILVIA VIVANCO: What's happening now is I coordinate the printing of the materials, and we're paying for it out of our At-Large budget, so far. We haven't had a significant amount so far, it's been okay, but it could get larger.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: It could be very difficult. You might have to get something in some obscurely translated language, in very large volumes, to some bizarre point in some region, and I'm not overly sure, but some regional or sub-regional budget should be [paying 23:32] for that, because it's all in the name of our God, as ICANN.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yes. We need to organize that part of the support. Under which budget is it going to be funded.

JANICE LANGE: Hi. Let me jump in here. We will need to separate, Silvia, from an At-Large FY15 budget, and whatever you have budgeted for publication, and what we budget for our Communications Team, and what we have for CROPP. Dev, first of all, you've done an excellent overview, and I know that you've worked really closely with ken. I just want to say, it's

so much appreciated; the time that you've taken to help us build a better program for FY15.

I give the same kudos to the entire At-Large team. I'll point out Tijani as well, who's not on the line. He provided some excellent feedback that Ken went ahead and put on the Wiki. With all of this, and the strength of At-Large in the FY14 CROPP Pilot, from the goals that were put down, from following up with the outcomes, whether they were associated with the original goals, or separate things that came out of it...

Glenn, providing an excellent example with Evan on what you can do when you reach out to radio stations, to the other people at the conference, to the conference sponsors, event organizers, the photos that they supplied, which is like a diary of the event. I just want to give a huge kudos to the At-Large Team. It's really on your shoulders that the pilot program for FY14 was approved as a pilot program for FY15. I might just be able to say that out loud before our time is up!

The budget issue. Of course, FY15 is almost in the books, and will be in the books with an approval by the Board in the next several months, through the ICANN meeting feedback. With CROPP in FY15, as we did in FY14, we are able to assist with some publication. In your proposal, please do note what it is that you feel would best serve the event that you're attending. The PPCs can help. The communities or draft proposals on the Wiki, you may be more mature in the process and note better what works at these different events.

Let's help each other along. One of the things I know I try and do for the ICANN booth, as I'm [mature 26:38] that meeting-to-meeting, and

region-to-region, is to monitor what is useful and what will go to waste. We really want to take a look at languages and the important type of booklets, whether you're targeting new people, who need the beginner At-Large or beginner ICANN, or whether it's a much more mature audience that needs more information on IPv6 or other things. It's all about ICANN and outreach, as well as building capacity in At-Large.

Please put it into the FY15 proposal. Put it as a comment. Share with us what you think you need. Cheryl, you made an excellent point about the satellite offices, hubs. Our regional teams, even though many of them work remotely in an office-type of space, what can we have available from an ICANN mother ship perspective, in these other offices to make them more user-friendly and be able to get it to these travelers without us incurring huge shipping fees, or the travelers lugging huge amounts.

I also want to point out that we have a lot of information electronically. If you look at the GSC pack in the Wiki, of which CROPP is underneath, you'll also see "communications". Under that you'll see our Communications Team has loaded handouts and PowerPoints. We've put a lot of information out to the community in saying, "This is usable, download it, take it out, use it." What we do for ICANN meetings now, for cost saving, as well as avoiding the shipping and lugging of this paper, is we hook up with local printers to create materials.

We need to start to look at these possibilities, with enough advanced notice, to say what we can do as ICANN staff to help these CROPP events, to see if there's anything we can do in the locale to get printed materials for you. Today, I'm brainstorming off of what's being said. I'm taking away notes of what we can take a look at, Rob, myself and Ken,

along with our Communications Team and our Regional Teams. Let's see what we can come up with to get some more materials out. Silvia, we should work outside of this call, to understand better what the budget is for materials for At-Large for FY15, and how that's typically and best used. What is the budget for ICANN's Communications Team, and then how we can best serve and get the materials for the CROPP for FY15. It's valid, it's important, and we'll make sure we get something moving.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Wonderful. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you Janice. Key takeaways are that if there's a request for materials to be used in a trip proposal. I've just loaded the draft trip proposal, which we'd be editing to submit the draft proposal for the CROPP Review Team to review. On probably item 12 we can submit, "We need X amount of brochures needed," this document, some speaker material like you mentioned, Janice, the what is ICANN info-graphics and so forth, on WHOIS, or whatever the documents are, depending on our target audience.

I do have two other questions regarding the form, because I do note some differences between the previous form and this form. One question, alternate travelers. I see there's no mention of alternate travelers. I take it that the concept of alternate travelers has been removed from the FY15 proposals.

JANICE LANGE:

Yes. We felt that in the FY14 pilot we thought it would be an advantage, both for the teams and for the community travel, as staff, but in fact it wasn't really utilized and it would be very difficult to do it in the set-up we have. However we are absolutely open to the fact that there may be an issue with a selected traveler and you may need to substitute. We'd look at that as it comes up, on that basis. Such as if there was need for a visa and there wasn't time to get a visa turned around, we would not be able to use alternate travelers.

We think it would be better suited to just communicate back and forth, and then we'd make a decision together; the facilitators, the PPC, in your case the Review Team, and the Regional VPs as needed, on alternate travelers and if there was time to substitute.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Okay, thank you Janice. Indeed, a comment regarding the alternate traveler, in the concept I think it was a good idea, but the individual circumstances behind one alternate traveler being used varies so completely. Even the alternate traveler information would have changed as the trip proposal came closer to becoming an actuality. That's understood. Second question – now that some meeting logistics are covered in the FY15, do we put that information under Item 12, saying that the conference fee is X amount of dollars?

If for example the goal for the trip proposal is to run a booth at the conference, let's say two travelers go, one speaking and one manning a booth, would it be that logistics such as running a booth at a conference, is that covered under the FY15 CROPP?

JANICE LANGE:

The logistics for a booth are very different than dealing with a registration fee or printing costs. We've talked about this internally too, Dev. This is something we're going to have to discuss a little bit further, because that does put us in a whole different place. The value of having two travelers, having a booth, and being able to hand out materials, such as being at an IGF or an ICANN meeting, is great. That value would potentially be great, and that would too be on the conference and the intent of the conference.

The cost of that though may be beyond what we'd handle. I'm not going to say that for sure because I don't know. What I do know is that I'm negotiating myself because of the way we're going to structure the FY15 budget for ICANN internally. I need to look at paying for the booth out of my own department budget instead of the meetings budget. I'm starting to understand that cost myself and what it is. Let's take that offline.

I'm not taking it off FY15 for CROPP by any means, yet, but let's take that offline so we can do a better assessment with our meetings team and others that are more familiar, not only with the cost of the materials, but the set-up of all the things associated with it. Is that fair?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Certainly. Just to clarify, if there's a fee for this particular event, those types of things are the things that could be accommodated relatively straightforward, I guess, within certain limits? I guess my concern is, for example, for the LACRALO trip to Haiti and the Dominican Republic,

there was a concern regarding interpretation needs at one of the events. It's those types of meeting logistics.

I guess from what you're saying that that's a special request, so we need to file that in and raise it with you beforehand so that you, Janice, Rob, and whoever else, can then review those special circumstances and come back to us as to whether that's feasible or not feasible.

JANICE LANGE:

That's exactly right.

ROB HOGGARTH:

If I can interject as well? I think the overall theme in which we need to look at the CROP program and related expenses is that this is an effort to leverage ICANN resources. CROPP is, by definition, a community regional outreach pilot. While it's primarily a travel tool, we're seeing, based on the experience in FY14, that there is some real leverage with other departments, and with the capabilities that you all bring with your knowledge of regional and local communities.

We've seen on a couple of the trips where the CROPP funding might not provide the flexibility, but the Regional Stakeholder Engagement VPs can utilize their contacts and potentially their budgets to leverage the experiences of the trips. That's the spirit, I think, but please correct me if I'm mis-clarifying you, Janice. That's really what's helpful in terms of looking at a particular request. There may be leverage points where we can take advantage of members of the community going to speak,

where there might be some exhibition opportunities or some other opportunities that come out of an activity of an event. Thank you.

JANICE LANGE:

That was one of the things that I was going to talk about briefly, that the modification for FY15 was the chance to communicate between the PPCs, the facilitators, Rob, myself, Ken and the regional teams. If there is something that we would call a little bit out of the box, the further ahead that we can get these proposals, the better chance we have of providing a different type of support, additional support, whatever that may be. We really need as much advance notice as possible to make these types of things happen; be that registration fees, whatever.

I also want to point out again that we've seen that the regional teams are key to helping lay some groundwork. The regional teams have networking and connections, perhaps, that can assist. Also, outreaching into your own community, think who is on the ground there who can help you out and can help you collaborate with the community, and perhaps help negotiate. Again, Evan and Glenn went out and did such a great job of working with event sponsors and things.

There are so many ways we can go about this. I'll stress again, communication ahead of time with the regional time, communication ahead of time... We have to have six weeks' notice, from the time that we approve a trip, to the time that the trip is being taken, minimum, for the ICANN Constituency Travel Team to be able to react and support us. They're not an endless resource. They're limited, as we all are. We

really need to work together here to share more and more on looking at this.

We absolutely would consider fees and some of these other things, but time really is of the essence.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Indeed. Okay. Thank you Janice and Rob for that. Indeed, getting the information beforehand so that under item 12, regarding any additional requirements, these need to be communicated to you a while before, so that decisions can be made and decisions as to what can or can't be done can be made. I think that's very clear now. Are there any other questions from the rest of the call, regarding trip proposals [audio cuts out 42:00].

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I think we may have lost Dev.

GISELLA GRUBER: Dev is only on the AC. We can't hear you Dev. We're dialing out to him.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Are you hearing me now? Good. Sorry about that. What I was saying was, going back to the FY14 program, one of the things from the At-Large perspective that we have to look at is that each RALO has five trip allocations for physical year FY15, which means this covers regional trips up to June 20th 2015. One of the things that I think we, in At-Large, and

the RALOs, have to consider, is that we really have to plan out what outreach opportunities are.

My thinking is that we have to be careful to not use up our trip proposals so quickly, within three months, say, and then not have zero opportunities for any other future possibilities in calendar year 2015, for example. That's just something to really... You have to be very careful. We may have to consider, "Okay, do we really need three travelers to go to this one outreach possibility? Maybe we could only use one or maybe two, and keep that trip proposal slot for another outreach opportunity that might not even be on the calendar right now.

That's just something to be aware of. Be cautious in how you allocate trip proposals now, with a view of having something in hand for the calendar year FY15. Any questions or comments? Now's the time to ask them.

JANICE LANGE:

I just want to point out to others who weren't aware, that Rob and I divided up the responsibilities, going into FY14, so that I was facilitating the At-Large proposals and Rob was facilitating the gNSO non-contracted proposals. We are going to go ahead and do that the same for FY15, but that being said, rest assured that Rob and I work very collaboratively, and we assume Ken as part of our team. He has the technical side of our program, and everything going on in the Wiki is all about Ken. He amazes me forever on what he can do to make this workable for a global community.

In order to divide up the work, we do assign myself to facilitate for At-Large and him for gNSO, but we work together. We make sure if there's anything unique coming in, Rob has such a background experience with all our community members that I would never go forward with things without touching base. From a perspective of facilitation, just to put it on record, that's how we're dividing work for FY15.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you Janice. Glenn has his hand raised. Glenn?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Just recently, Louie and I were at an i-Tripoli event in Montreal, and I spoke with the President of i-Tripoli from Brazil, who actually was at Net Mundial, and also, the incoming Canadian President. I-Tripoli has 350,000 members around the world, and their engineers are largely responsible for why we have an Internet. They're the technical people who've actually created the guidelines. People like Vint Cerf and what-not are members of i-Tripoli. Here's my point.

When I talked to Olivier last week, he also is a member of i-Tripoli, as well as me, and he said, "Holy cow, perhaps we should be doing a real outreach to i-Tripoli events." I'm just going to let all the members on the team today realize that there's sections around the world. They may want to become ALSes, but more importantly these are excellent people to get involved with our Working Groups. As one of the objectives, as one of the deliverables, we should think about that. That's all. Thanks.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks Glenn. Indeed I think that's something for the Outreach Sub-Committee to look at. Olivier?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thanks very much Dev. I was going to fully support what Glenn had just said just now. In addition to thinking, the i-Tripoli is pretty much structured in the same way as the Internet Society is. They're not called "local chapters" but they're called "local sections". Certainly whilst it might seem to i-Tripoli members that this is really a long shot, since it might be for just a small segment of them is interested in domain names and indeed the matters that ICANN deals with, it certainly is something that is not new.

I remember about 10-15 years ago, there was a question about whether i-Tripoli members would be interested in anything to do with the Internet. Obviously today they are. Then it was very much... In fact it was maybe more than 15 years ago. It was very much inclined towards electrical engineering and electronics. Of course, as we see a convergence in everything these days, it would definitely be important for local sections to join At-Large as an ALS.

I would close by saying that these sections are actually rather large. Many of them have in excess of several thousands of members, so that would greatly increase not only our membership, but also our footprint all together. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Indeed. It's great that this program has now made us aware of this possibility. That's excellent news. Glenn, I see your hand raised. Is this a follow up?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Apologies. I'll take it down.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Not a problem. Okay, so we're coming up to the top of the hour. There's one thing I should probably mention, and that's that the composition of the CROPP Review Team members. We probably won't have time to do it on the call, but since this program has been extended to FY15, it's important to find out if all of you, the CROPP Review Team members, wish to continue serving on the CROPP Review Team. I'm thinking that this process will be a lot easier, now that we're well familiar with it now.

We understand the ins and outs of what the goals of outreach are, and so forth, and now that even the form has been simplified, I'd say our logistics of actually completing the CROPP trip proposals and so forth, is actually much more simplified now. It's more just coordinating the information properly and less time worrying about getting the information in one form, emailing it to multiple people and so forth.

It's consolidated on the Wiki and it's much easier now to look at that Wiki page and make updates to that, and then share it with the regional VPs and so forth, or any other parties, like the travelers themselves and so on. I'm thinking it's going to be much easier. Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thank you very much. Ali can undoubtedly speak for himself, unless he has some sort of personal objection, particularly now he's part of the LT of the Regional Organization, I see absolutely no reason why the APRALO component, be it from the Outreach or from the Finance and Budget Sub-Committee, should change. Unless Ali wishes to argue and object what I'm saying, I think APRALO representation on the CROPP Review Team can stay as it is, and perhaps we might actually get some CROPP programs actually running this year. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you. Okay, thank you Cheryl. Indeed. I know Ali has been trying to come in and out. I guess he has some communication difficulties. I do have another call at the top of the hour, so any other questions, comments, regarding the CROPP? Now's the time. Ali, go ahead.

ALI ALMESHAL: Yes. I was having a lot of technical issues. I don't know what I have lost. The last thing I heard, Cheryl was just speaking, and to be honest I did not get what she was speaking about, because I lost the connection.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I was saying that you should be able to continue, along with me, with your representation in this team. That was all.

ALI ALMESHAL: Okay, that's great. Yes, I have no objection of continuing that.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Fatimata?

FATIMATA SEYE-SYLLA: Thank you. This is a general comment about the CROPP and [dividing 53:47] our region, Africa. Sometimes the visa [unclear 53:53] is a problem, and it's not covered, I guess, for FY15 too. That really prevents us from going from one country to another. It's crazy. We still have the African Union, but we still need visas to go from one country to another, even in the event that it's very important for us to go and undertake some outreach activities.

Also, the two days is really too short, and I really appreciate that our training team, [unclear 54:33] I was one of those people who just kept asking about how we could get prepared to have one or two alternates for one trip. Thanks to Janice for all the clarifications. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you Fatimata. Just to answer one question, in FY15, the CROPP travelers will be reimbursed up to US \$200 for any visa fees, so with regards to the extra days, I think what should happen is that if there's a true need for that to happen, then at least raise it as early as possible, and see what can be done; whether extra days can be approved or not. It's possible. Three days, two nights, does seem like a small window, especially when conferences sometimes last three or four days.

Again, if you really do think that more time is needed, let's raise it up as a special issue and see what can be done. I think with that I'm going to end the call. I just want to thank Janice and Rob for attending the call, and of course really a big thank you to Janice, Rob and Ken for being very responsive. Your interventions on the CROPP Review Team mailing list were very helpful, and helped us work much more effectively together, and to understand and realize the goals of the CROP Program. With that, I'd like to thank you all. This call is now adjourned.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]