

---

GISELLA GRUBER:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to today's ATLAS II PR working group call, on Thursday the 5<sup>th</sup> of June at 14:00 UTC, 14:09 to be more precise.

On today's call, we have Murray McKercher, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Pastor Peters, Sivasubramanian Muthusamy, Glenn McKnight, Wolf Ludwig, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Eduardo Diaz will be joining us a little late on this call. Apologies today noted from Ali AlMeshal. And from staff we have Heidi Ullrich, Ariel Liang, Silvia Vivanco, Luna Madi, Kathy Schhitt and myself, Gisella Gruber.

I would also remind everyone please to state their names when speaking for transcript purposes. And I hope I haven't left anyone off the roll call. And over to you Murray, thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Thank you very much Gisella. This is Murray McKercher for the record. So I wanted to start the call just reemphasizing what we're trying to accomplish within the public relations working group specifically. And I posted a few notes as sort of introductory to that topic, earlier in the chat. You can see them there. And if there's a chance that we can put that up in the window, the Adobe Connect window, I just wanted to speak to that for a moment.

I did want to say that we've had a very good week of activity. And I've connected with Jim Trengrove, and Jim's on the call, and we had some discussions, and I just wanted to clarify where we were going. So this is

---

*Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.*

---

probably a little PR 101 that Jim might be able to chime in, being more of an expert than myself, but there is certainly a lot that we can do with PR, and the fact that we're not just sending out press releases. There is a lot to this process.

So I'm looking forward to engaging everyone in that. I put a number of links because we have connections to the news log, and a number of messages are already out, so I think we're making great progress, and I just wanted to put that up. So it's a bit of a challenge, and I just appreciate everyone's assistance as we move forward. If there is any comment on that, I open the floor for a moment.

I see some typing. I was wondering, Jim, if I could ask you to... We had a brief call and we were talking about press releases versus media advisories, and just generally, it would be helpful to know what's going to be happening from ICANN's perspective and how we can coordinate with that, if you could speak to that Jim.

JIM TRENGROVE:

Sure. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. The, we used, traditionally we use press releases to go out to the general public, notifying them of some new developments, usually sort of after the fact of them happening, as opposed to media advisories, which we send out in advance of an event. And our discussions with Duncan, with Brad White, was that we would include the ATLAS II event as part of our media advisory that we're sending out to the local and regional press in London, as part of that package.

---

And so, you know, mention your thoughts on trying to reach out to the general media, not sure that would be the most [respected?] use of the press release, and it sort of waters down the idea of a press release, if we're getting to [?], we're calling a press release for a news event. So I think media advisory is probably the way we want to go in terms of the terminology that we would want to use.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay, thank you very much Jim. I have posted sort of a draft press release, which I still have to share with Jim, to recheck on the relevance of that, things moving forward. So I'm just going to table that particular item for the moment, the press release.

JIM TRENGROVE: And Murray, if I could just jump in and say also that it's now really the social media and Tweeting, which we have been doing, sending out Tweets, we will continue to go that route as well. So beyond the media advisory, essentially continuing Tweets promoting the ATLAS II summit.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Yes, it's Murray speaking for the record. So I would agree that our social outreach strategy that was public, will likely be more effective than some of the traditional, old-fashioned press releases and media advisories and what not, as far as engaging the community that we wish to engage, I think that strategy is a very good one at this point.

---

JIM TRENGROVE: Murray, this is Jim Trengrove again. Do you want me to continue to discuss website issues? Or do you want to leave that for later in the call? I can take care of that now.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Why don't we move right on to that, because I think it's urgent and I'm happy that you're here. So while you're here, please take the floor Jim.

JIM TRENGROVE: Okay. So, we have, as you probably know, a new design of ICANN dot org, and we're still trying to figure out what we can and cannot do with it. It does not leave us, in my opinion, with as much flexibility as posting news events as we had in the past, with the rotating banners. We had 10 of those. The new design limits us to four home page feature items, of which now you'll see accountability up there, and IANA transition. We also have ATLAS II up there now, which at the moment, if you click on the graphic, it links to Olivier's blog.

We've redesigned that and posted a post this morning. A new feature item which promotes ATLAS II fast approaching, you'll click it on and it will take you to a page where it will take you to the ATLAS II website, take you to the videos, take you to Olivier's blog. A host of different sites. So it will be more substantial than [?].

And then we also use social media to attract people to the site.

---

MURRAY MCKERCHER: That's very good. It's Murray speaking for the record. I also notice that in the At Large, we take a look at the At Large website, I forgot the exact link, but there are number of connections to previous videos of the community outreach that ATLAS does at each ICANN meeting. There was one specific video produced in Toronto, but I've noticed there is a number of other videos that have been produced, and perhaps we can repurpose those.

Jim and I spoke a little bit about that, and I know Glenn is on the call, he's been involved with that. So I just wanted to throw that particular item out, because there is content that's there that we can use for this process.

JIM TRENGROVE: Okay. This is Jim again. I'll look at those, yes, at the Toronto video. We'll look at what's been posted and how we can [?] that into a link file possibly, that as an individual link. I'll talk to Nathalie who is pulling that together on ICANN dot org for us.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Very good, thank you. If no one has any particular comments, perhaps we should just quickly through the action items. Item number four, we have those up. I think we're top of that. Gisella, if you could put that up. I'm sorry, Ariel, your hand is up, go ahead.

---

ARIEL LIANG: Hello everyone. This is Ariel speaking. [Chairman?] is it that okay if add the hashtag for At Large too, and the At Large for their, to their article. It can be at the bottom of the article, or wherever is convenient.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Sure, sure. Let me get, I'll touch base with you on that and we can do that, yes.

ARIEL LIANG: Okay, thank you Chairman.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Very good, thank you for posting the action items. I know Ariel has been working hard on the hashtag. There was, while we're on that item, there was a question about physically putting hashtags on various items. And Ariel, did you have any update on that? Or is there anyone else who can speak to that? I'm sorry, Glenn, your hand is up. Let me just let Glenn go ahead.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: My question is back to press releases. If we settle on our speaker, because it's a star person, if we have settled on that person, are we going to do a bit of a press release on that?

---

MURRAY MCKERCHER: I think, to Jim's point, we might be able to do a media advisory on that to, if we want to attract press to that session. I'll have to think about that personally. If anyone else has an opinion on that, or Jim?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Murray, this is Heidi. Jim had to drop off a little bit.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay.

HEIDI ULLRICH: If I could, Murray, just to respond to Glenn. There are now two keynote speakers. One is [?] Olivier, if you could help me with the surname on that one. And the other one is [?]. And we're just working with them to get their files and their photos, etc. [?] webpage, and I think we can certainly do some sort of announcement of them.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay. I think that would be great. Now, I'm going to, Olivier and I have not had a chance to discuss sort of strategies, but now that we're both on the call, I was going to ask Olivier perhaps he can speak to that point.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yes, thank you very much Murray. It's Olivier Crépin-Leblond speaking for the transcript record. I have been thinking about some publicity strategies for ATLAS II. But perhaps more into the, what are we trying to advertise? And I guess there are two, let's see, two things that we

---

need to be pushing for. And I'm sorry, I haven't had the chance to share them with you, Murray, before this call.

The first I would say is obviously, we need to push the ATLAS II brand, we need to push the At Large brand. It's a case of we need to make people know, or to explain to people, what's going on. The fact that we are meeting up in London, that this is an incredible, multistakeholder opportunity, and it's a nice sized example of an experiment in multistakeholderism that we're going to be building those statement that, these working groups, their working on.

And we will be coming up with a message at the end of those days that we're spending face to face in London. So I think that's the first one, and obviously for me, the most important part of this is the fact that we've got these working groups that are going to be dealing on specific problematic, and I think that sharing the fact that we are working on the problematic is important. Mentioning what the problematic are, so I'm talking, of course, the themes, the five themes, that we're working on.

That's one thing. However, the other thing that I think we should push, is the only event that we are somehow not space limited for, and that's, or less space limited for than we're usually are, and that's the Fayre. The Fayre of Opportunities is a networking event where we want to have as many people from ICANN to come and relate and network with our ALSs and see what our ALSs do for...

And this one is the message that we certainly, we need to have some page for the Fayre that will explain what the Fayre is. We need to have some text that we can send out by the different channels that we have



---

offered to us. That's the two main messages which I would suggest pushing forward with. So one, the brand two, the event, and getting people to come to the event. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Yes, thank you Olivier. Perhaps we can think for a few moments to put that into some action items that we can address to move that forward. But I think they're both very good points, but we'll hold that to the end and add those to some specific action items that we need to do to make that happen. I'm sorry, Glenn...

GLENN MCKNIGHT: I'm sorry, I'm not asking a question, I'll take my hand down.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay. Thank you very much. I did want to also mention, it's Murray for the record, in speaking with Jim, there was a request to shoot some video of some specific ALSs during the ICANN 50 meeting. And we were looking for recommendations to be appropriate of our ALSs, there were refused suggestions, but I wanted to open that, just wondered whether anyone else had seen that request, or do we need to send that request out again.

Perhaps Gisella or Heidi could comment on that.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: This is Heidi. [?] on the call? Okay. So basically, the [com?] department has asked us to suggest a couple of people, maybe up to four or five, for some profiles. So that would be during the London meeting itself. So there have been a few names suggested. Olivier, I'm not sure if you wanted to mention those. Or if you just wanted to get some ideas from this group.

ARIEL LIANG: This is Ariel speaking. I have worked with the [?] from the communications department, who conducted the ALS [?] ...were posted on the YouTube website, and I can... And one of the ideas can be, I asked her which ones she thinks is most media savvy and eloquent on camera and that she can suggest, and maybe we can ask the people she suggested to do the live filming during ATLAS II.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. That's good. Otherwise people that were suggested were Siranush, Tijani, [Ber-on], Eduardo, Anthony [Niggani], and there is just so many. But we were also thinking that there should be at least one person in each of the RALOs. So I'm not sure how you wish to go ahead Murray on that.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Well, can we have a, perhaps, an action item, because I find it, for me, to reach out to everyone and get a list of suggested people who would be appropriate or comfortable with the camera. And we can some information to them in advance so they're prepared before the camera

---

rolls in front of them. As I said, we do have historically some very good footage from a number of past events. [CROSSTALK]...

GLENN MCKNIGHT: I'm going to suggest Evan Leibovitch.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay, that's very good, Glenn, thank you. I see the action items going in. I wanted to bring up the hashtag again on physical devices, or physical items, and wondered whether it would be too late to get the hashtag on lanyards or any other printed materials. Ariel and I have spoken about potentially getting, simply printing up some stickers that have the hashtag that people can wear on their badges or something in that regard.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah, so Murray if I could, without putting my hand up. Lanyards are on their way to London, so it's too late for that. And yes, although what we're working on now is the possibility on getting some stickers printed, and then we can put those on the folders that we hand out, or we will be handing out to everyone in London on the first day.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay, very good. Excellent, thank you. All right, I'm going to, sorry Ariel, your hand is raised. Go ahead.

---

ARIEL LIANG: Thank you Murray. This Ariel for the record. I think even the physical items we have, we still have the many options to promote the hashtag, where the social media comes. I think the most important thing now is we do it electronically. I have several suggestions, I know I have the action item about strategy for promoting the hashtag. Do you still want me to talk about that? Or talk about it later in the call? I think it's just a good chance.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Yes, no go ahead. The more information we can impart, the better. Thank you.

ARIEL LIANG: Okay. Thank you. So I will talk about a few tactics we can use to do it virtually, electronically. Our first is in your personal social media account, use the hashtag. And also, when you write Tweets or write on Facebook, mention the At Large accounts handle, or our Facebook page so that we can gain traction. That's the first thing. And second thing, I don't know whether you recall some successful campaigns, for example the, they're called the equal marriage for gay couples.

A lot of people changed their profile pictures into the same picture of the equal sign, and I was thinking for the At Large community members to change our profile picture to the ATLAS II icon, and also the hashtag underneath. So if we all do that together, hundreds of people, we'll probably make people notice. And the third thing is for Latino speaker, I think we should definitely reach out to her, [Nana?] especially, ask her to Tweet on behalf of us, and use the hashtag, especially maybe two

---

days or one day before her speech, and during the day of her speech, and ask her to do that.

I can even draft something just for her to copy and paste into her account. So if she has a lot of followers, they will be able to see it. So that would be really effective. And on the fourth thing is, I made a suggestion earlier about changing the staff signature and add the hashtag as the [?] handle under the email. And when we send out emails, for example ALAC announce, all of those receivers will be able to see our hashtag in the handle.

So these are some of the ideas for your electronic promotion. And I'd like to hear your feedback as well. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Very good, Ariel, thank you for that. I think those are all excellent suggestions, and we should write those down somewhere. Also, I had noticed, in Canada, through Twitter that there was an application that allowed you to put a badge associated with your profile picture. So I'm going to investigate that and I'll speak to Ariel about that offline. Does anyone else have any suggestions or comments?

Okay. I see no, sorry, Dev, your hand is up, go ahead.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Thank you. This is Dev Anand Teelucksingh speaking. All excellent suggestions by Ariel. Perhaps also, is it possible like some of the stickers that Heidi mentioned, maybe those are stickers with the hashtag added

---

to all of the materials that are given to attendees at the ICANN meeting.  
So that's one, another possible idea.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Very good, thank you Dev. There may be some issues with some things that have already been printed, but if we just keep that in mind going forward, perhaps staff can integrate into activities that are being presented. Okay, if there is no further comments just on that, I would like to suggest that we move briefly... I have these sort of ongoing items on the agenda, I'm not sure there is much to discuss. But Olivier, number six, is just reviewing any progress or issues that need to be discussed at this point, if not we can move forward.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thanks very much Murray. It's Olivier Crépin-Leblond speaking. On the subject of public relations, no specific issues apart for the need for being able to advertise the summit as soon as possible, and specifically advertising the Fayre. There is, as you know, people will be very busy that week. I advertised it not only to people at the ICANN meeting, but it's good to advertise it on the, for example, on the ISOC chapter list, because we'll know that there will be a lot of people from ISOC, and they'll be a lot of...

There is also some Internet governance list as well, there will be some people in London, so it might be an attempt to attract them to an event that will take place at an ICANN meeting. So get them to come to an ICANN meeting and also come there. And who knows, locations to these people, so as for them to have their organization draw to an ALS.

---

I have to remember, this is not only to celebrate our ALSs, but also for outreach.

This is an amazing opportunity for us to be able to showcase the model and get people interested in taking part of the model. On other ATLAS II progress, I have some issues with regards to the thematic groups, but we'll be discussing this shortly in this call. And that's really it. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Very good. Thank you for that. I agree that there is a number of people on the call who sit in other groups, whether they're ISOC groups or Glenn was talking about the IEEE. So I think if everyone personally shares ATLAS II to their network outside of the immediate ICANN, I think that would be a very good solution. Jim, your hand is raised, go ahead please.

JIM TRENGROVE:

Yes. And just following up on Olivier, we have started something in Singapore with the dot Asia folks called Next Gen. I don't know if you remember the green shirts, the young people with the green shirts that the, at the ceremonies. And it's to promote the next generation of Internet users. We have... We're going to repeat this now in London. We have a group of about 25 students, mostly from the region but some international students as well.

This just go approved within the last couple of days that this is going to happen. But they will be there all week, and I see real opportunity to

---

connect them with the ATLAS II summit. So if, with your blessings, I would contact the Next Gen organizers and see if we can get them certainly involved, and we make them aware of the summit.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Very good. Thanks Jim. I love t-shirts personally. So I see in the chat Olivier has, people tend to keep those things, that's right. Thank you. All right, perhaps we can move briefly, Olivier, on to the thematic group. Wolf is on the call, there was some very good calls last week that I was listening in on, so perhaps I could turn that over to both you Olivier and Wolf, since there is some information. Go ahead. Thank you.

WOLF LUDWIG: Well, it's Wolf Ludwig speaking for the record. We tried to get the thematic groups and the five teams started and follow up on the next steps. We had the first briefing and coordination call last Friday, with relatively low attendance. I made the summary of the points we decided during the call, and send it to the people but unfortunately, there was almost no reaction and follow up.

So far, at the moment, I think Gisella she has sent around another Doodle for the next call, which is supposed to happen tomorrow, Friday, but so far there was also quite low reaction. People filling in at this Doodle. At the moment, it is my impression we are getting little bit stuck. Thanks.



---

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay. Very good. Olivier, I noticed you wanted to speak to that. Go ahead.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thanks very much Murray. It's Olivier Crépin-Leblond speaking. And I agree with Wolf, and having recognized this, it has been my plan, it has been my plan today, to send a follow up email to the leaders of the thematic groups, the subject matter experts, moderators, and reporters to take them into action. And put it that it is their responsibility to get these groups working.

Make it very, very clear that they now need to pick up the ball. We can't just hold their hands like this. We had a number of people who stepped forward and wanted to be subject matter experts, wanted to be the moderators, wanted to be the reporters, now is the time to do the work. We're not going to settle for people just putting their names down and doing nothing afterwards.

So I'm about to get nasty, and to start pushing in a very serious way on this. So I'll send an email later on today to the whole list of people that's there. Somehow what fantastic work both have been doing so far in making the suggestion on the format of the day, so what will happen on Saturday, what will happen on Sunday, and saying that if we don't hear anything by the call tomorrow, that is the format that will be sent for the working groups.

And then hopefully we'll get some feedback on that, and then of course, the importance of feedback, of course, from those who just want to not do it this way. But so far we've had absolutely no feedback, so that's

---

one thing. There will be a consensus call. And the next thing is also that they need to get moving with their group, and to basically get them, what is it? Contacted by staff separately. So as each of the working groups will be contacted by staff and will be asked of the time when they will have their call next week.

So a case of, do you want to have a call? It's a case of you will have your call. The reason being that if we leave this to the last week, everyone is travelling to the last week, so there will be a call with no one there. Next week is the only week we can have those calls, and the... I'm really pushing on the thematic groups, we have to push together on the thematic groups because that is one of the primary reasons why we have our ATLAS structures meeting in London.

If the leadership of those thematic groups screw up, and I'm not sorry to use that word, if they screw up, the whole summit is screwed up. And we have to be very clear about that. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Thank you Olivier. I did wanted to make a note that I was on a call earlier this morning, an education webinar on the GNSO with an excellent live deck that may be used by Stephan in the group, the At Large communication group. So I notice the content is there, we just need to get our act together. Thank you for that.

There is a number of things happening in the chat. I noticed a question, which I'll read out from, what are the efforts taken to invite the local IP and other relevant professional communities in London city to the At Large summit? That's an excellent question. I'll just open that up to

---

staff or Olivier, you're in London frequently. Do you have any comments on that?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yes, thanks very much Murray. It's Olivier speaking. So, I would love to be inviting more people to the At Large summit. The only thing being that we've got room for 160, 170 people, and we are going to have 160 participants, plus staff, plus the interpreters, etc. We don't have the space to invite that many people from outside, and that's the main problem that we have.

Especially as far as the workshops are concerned, where we have some rooms that only have 30 people capacity, and they will be absolutely full. I want to answer the second comment in the chat from Evan, with regards to the thematic group meeting. I'm absolutely knowledgeable of the fact that there are very familiar with At Large processes, but what they need to do now is to prepare their group. They will get, by the end of this week, they will be given the allocation of who is in their group.

They have to prepare their group to the work that they're going to do in London during the next two weeks. They have two weeks to prepare their group. If they don't prepare their group, then we're going to have people who arrive in London, not knowing at all what is being asked of them. They won't even know what the thematic groups are about. And it's a lot better for the topic leaders, and for each one of the leaders of those working groups to relate to their group, and already first introduce themselves, so that what they're going to do, and how things are going to be done.

---

We can't just do things in a top down fashion from a central authority. It's got to be distributed, and I gather that's also because each thematic group will have different dynamics as well. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Thank you Olivier. I also notice in the chat that [?], excuse me for shortening the name, that one of the issues that I was aware of, the whole event space is small. So we knew that going in and it's just a bit of reality that we have to deal with. So, we'll go ahead with that.

I'm just looking a little bit at the chat. I'm sorry Glenn, you had your hand up for the moment?

GLENN MCKNIGHT:

Actually I was going to respond to Evan's comment. But you know what? I think he said it. As the people who are on this call are all busy as hell, and I notice that Wolf is going to be busy at EuroDIG next week. All I know is when I was notified about this call, I would probably have maybe three or 400 emails because I was involved with another conference.

I'm not sure how to do this, because you messed up. Last week I had a wheel almost fall off of my car, so I was at the shop with my vehicle so I didn't get back in time. But I don't know. We're all getting extremely busy, and this is not only, this is only one small piece of our life. So I'm not sure how to make these calls, and if Wolf and Olivier are upset that people didn't come, it's justifiable but people have lives. I don't really know why there was such poor attendance.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you Glenn. Murray McKercher for the record. So I get a sense through discussions, yes everyone is busy and our stress level is certainly rising as we go towards this. So I would sort of ask everyone to take a bit of a breath and respect everyone's time. I think we are all professional here. So I know it's difficult, but I'm quite confident that we're going to move forward.

I'm just, at this point, I see no hands up. I wanted to briefly talk about the keynote speakers. I think that those are somewhat under control. Olivier, we briefed that, but I didn't see anything in the chat. Could we just, record the record and do we need to invite these people? Are we behind the ball on that? Or perhaps Olivier, sorry to pick on you, but could you give us an update on that?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thanks very much Murray. It's Olivier speaking. Speaking of agenda item number eight, is that correct?

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Yes.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yeah, okay. So I'm glad to announce that we will have two keynote speakers which is really, really great. The first one will be Wolfgang [?], he is one of the architects of At Large. He has been in ICANN, in fact, not only one of the architects of At Large, architects of ICANN itself. He

---

---

has recently drafted a very, very interesting article following up to the NetMundial and explaining the bigger picture of it.

And as you know, he's from the civil society. He is involved in At Large in one of the ALSs as well. So it's really great to have him and a great honor to be able to speak to us. He's already spoken to us in the past, during the ALAC's five years, but the, he will be able to provide us with a lot more insight with regards to end user involvement.

Second speaker is also confirmed, and that's Nana [?]. She was the lady that spoke at NetMundial, and the fact that we moved our meeting, our Fayre, from the Monday to the Tuesday, she was in a meeting in Ghana on the Monday. She will take a flight Monday night, and arrive in London on the day itself, just to come and speak to us on Tuesday. And that, again, is an incredible thing for her to do and I think we should be very thankful for it, and especially since she is such an amazing motivational speaker.

And she's doing that for free by the way, for the record. So that's really another of these great things. So I really look forward to both of these speakers, being able to make the Fayre a really incredible experience for our ALSs, and for all of the people attending. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Very good, thank you Olivier. And congratulations, that's excellent news, and I appreciate everyone's hard work in making that happen. At this point, I believe we're at the end of the agenda, we're almost at the end of the hour. We have a few action items. I'm just opening the floor

---

to anyone who has items they wish to share, or action items that we need to deal with.

You'll need to raise your hand or time in. I think that's a good sign. Thank you very much staff. Are there any items that we need to deal with at this point? Yeah, I see Olivier is typing for a moment and is taking a pause.

And Heidi and Gisella, have we covered everything for this session?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Hi Murray, this is Heidi. Yeah, I believe so. So this person, we discussed communications. You're in touch with Jim and we'll get back to him with those names of the community members for the profile. We have the keynote speakers taken care of. The hashtag issues are being taken care of. So one question is do we need a call next? One final call.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Yes, before everyone starts travelling. Even if it's a brief one to recap anything, I think it would be a good idea for those who could attend. Just from my own perspective, it would be great. Unless anyone has any objections, I would like to have a recap call of things that might come up.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

We can have a call, one week from today. Just keep in mind that a lot of people are going to be in EuroDIG meeting.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:           Okay.

HEIDI ULLRICH:                So, it might be a really short call.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:        Okay. I'm fine for a really short call. I think Olivier agrees that we should have a call as well, his checkmark there. So yes. I don't expect this to be a long call, but I think it's just a good process that we all connect, even if it's briefly. I'm sure things will happen between now and then.

Very good. Unless there are any other items that anyone else would like to table, I would move that we adjourn the call.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**