
MURRAY MCKERCHER: I'm sure a few people may come online once we get started, but let's go ahead.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you Murray. Welcome everyone to today's ATLAS II PR Working Group call, on Thursday, 22nd of May at 14:00 UTC. I know that on the Agenda this is Item #2, but I'll quickly do a roll call while I do have the floor, and then pass it onto Murray. On today's call we have Murray McKercher, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Glenn McKnight and Pastor Peters. From staff we have Heidi Ullrich, Ariel Liang, Susie Johnson, Carlos Reyes, and myself, Gisella Gruber.

If I could please remind everyone to state their names when speaking for transcript purposes. I see that Eduardo Diaz has joined us on the AC as well, as well as Jim. Over to you, Murray.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you very much. Welcome everyone to what I believe is our third call. I appreciate everyone is very busy, so we're going to move directly through to the Items that there are. Are there any other items that people would like to add to the Agenda? Perhaps you could put those into the AC? I think the first thing we should do is go through the previous AIs, and I think that will bring up a lot of things in that respect.

I know that those who have posted on the AC in the visual area, perhaps we could start with Heidi about the videos? We've had some discussion.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

I know Glenn's online and some things were done. Heidi, could you address that Item please?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Happy to. There's a welcome video that Jim and his team put together. They're now posted in several places. One is posted on the At-Large home page. It's posted on the At-Large Summit home Wiki page. It's posted on the PR promotional items page. I think that Dev is going to be using that in the newsletter, and I believe it's also going to be used in a blog post, that is going to be posted on the ICANN home page as well. Olivier will be able to speak more to that shortly. Thank you Murray.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you Heidi. Moving onto the second Item – the gifts for speakers. Actually, they're speakers as gifts. I believe that has been completed, if anyone can speak to that?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Susie, if you could speak to that one please?

SUSIE JOHNSON: Yes. Hello everyone. We have ordered the speakers. They have arrived. They were shipped yesterday, all packed neatly, and ready to go to London.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: That's terrific. Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing and hearing those.

SUSIE JOHNSON: They sound great, and they're really cute.

HEIDI ULLRICH: They look good too, yes. We've ordered 80 in white, with purple text and the At-Large Summit logo, and 80 black with white text and logo, so people can choose. Thank you Murray.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you very much. Onto Item #3, we've had some discussions. I've had a number of emails back and forth with folks about the suggested speakers. By means of an update from my perspective, we did hold a vote on a number of speakers that were identified as possible. There was an agreement to go ahead with Martha Lane Fox, and we have a backup from Olivier.

Olivier can speak to that in a moment. I would ask perhaps Jim if he has any updates with respect to that. My outreach continues through the Canadian Embassy in London, and to the UK Trade and Investment contact that I have, but I have nothing further to update on that. Jim, could you speak to that? Jim may be on mute. I don't hear him.

CARLOS REYES: Jim is typing in the chat. His line dropped and he's calling back.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay, perhaps Olivier, you could... We've had a bit of a discussion. Could you give an update from your perspective?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much Murray. Effectively, we've been looking at several potential speakers. One of them was Martha Lane Fox. We had a little poll that was sent out, to try to find who people preferred, with all of the listing of all the people that were presented by the PR agency that's based in London. The results – Martha Lane Fox came ahead, but there's also another chap, Ben Hammersley, who came in second place.

The question really was that they wanted to get paid for the – and this is as far as I can understand – for the attendance and for the speech. I'm a little concerned. I think the price was 5,000. I can't remember if it's Pounds or Euros? I'm doing all this from memory.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, £4,000, Sterling, for Ben.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: £4,000 Sterling. That's it. Thank you Heidi. Seeing that the speech would be 15 minutes in length, I calculated that this would give you a monthly salary of £3.8 million, which is actually pretty good. We might get someone to do it cheaper than that. I'm just concerned that we would have to fork such a large amount of money to have someone speak for ten minutes.

An alternative, and this is Plan B if we don't manage to bring that price down or find another speaker of the same type of background as the ones brought there, for a much cheaper price, than for not pro bono, an alternative would be to have [Axcel Lamer 07:04], who is the French Secretary of State for the digital economy, recently appointed. From what I understand – and this is from Sebastian Bachollet – she would be available to speak without requiring a hefty fee.

That's what I know for now. Jim probably has more information on that. That's our Plan B. The thing I would say though is we really need to find an answer before the end of this week, because if we are going to have to go for Plan B, then we'd have to of course give [Axcel Lamer] enough notice, because of course she needs to know both what she's going to be talking about, and also she needs to know all the details of the date. Back to you. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Thank you Olivier. I've posted into the chat a little bit of information about Martha Lane Fox, in case anyone was interested. I see Glenn's hand up, followed by Jim. Glenn, you can go ahead please.

GLENN MCKNIGHT:

Given the fact that it's a 15-minute speech, people are not listening very well, which means a 10-minute speech, and it's who knows what. I'm sorry. I just have an aversion to paying someone these kinds of fees for a short little introduction. They don't even know what ALAC is, and so the relevance of the speech is questionable. I'm sure we could make up the difference. Olivier, to you, if that person is willing, from France, to

say a few words pro bono, I would go for that. That's my recommendation.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you Glenn. I agree with your sentiment, and I think many of us do, about fees. Pro bono is best. If we were lucky enough to get Martha Lane Fox, I think that's great. I would agree that our Plan B is also excellent. Thank you Glenn. Jim, your hand is up. Go ahead please.

JIM TRENGROVE: Yes. Sorry about the delay here. In talking with the Edelman folks, who've been talking with Ben Hammersley, they were under the impression that this presentation would last somewhere between 40 minutes and an hour. I alerted them yesterday that that wasn't the case, and it would be 10 or 15 minutes. Edelman folks think that he'd certainly reduce it, based on that, and also, if we did want to bring him on, also wondering if there would be other speakers, would he be able to mingle with the participants afterwards.

He is anxious to do it. The cost does not seem to be something that he's focused on, so I could get a further read later today on what it would take for a 15-minute presentation, if you still want to go in that direction. They know that Martha is our first choice.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay, very good. Thanks Jim. Glenn, I notice your hand is still up. Does anyone else have any comments on the topic? I see no hands. I suggest I'll continue my outreach for Martha Lane Fox. Jim will continue with

his, and we have a friend from France available, so we'll keep going as quickly as possible to get this, and I'll update everyone in a few days. Very good. Let's move on.

I think we've basically taken #4 from the Als. Thank you Jim. Carlos has completed his item. Carlos, do you wish to speak to that item on modifying the certificate template? Go ahead please.

CARLOS REYES:

Thank you. On the last call I uploaded the document and I think everyone saw that. Any feedback that was received after that was reflected, but what's interesting is that most of the feedback I received for the first time. I think there was just some stylistic changes with second At-Large Summit, versus ATLAS II and things like that.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Very good. Thank you. I'm not sure whether we have Wolf on the call to quickly discuss item #6, but it looks like it was completed at any rate. Wolf was to follow up on the shortlist and the final selection for the session moderators and rapporteurs for each, and the questions of additional resources versus [unclear 12:19]. Thank you Gisella. Wolf is not on the call so we'll just put that aside for the moment.

Moving to item #7, video editing. I believe those were edited. I spoke with Glenn on this, and Jim again, do you have any updates with respect to the status of the video and where it actually exists at the moment?

JIM TRENGROVE: No. I think all the video work is done. If you folks have any other ideas on how you might want to repurpose any of this between now and the ATLAS II, just let me know.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you very much. Heidi, do you have any comments about that? My suggestion was that from the social media outreach perspective, that we upload this onto whatever our video channel is going to be for ATLAS. I'm not sure we've discussed that yet. If anyone has any comments on that?

ARIEL LIANG: I worked with [IT 13:24] to upload this video onto YouTube already, and I also worked with staff as well on the description of the video. We haven't published it yet, because we want to make sure everything's okay before we make it public. It's on YouTube and once it's published it's on the At-Large YouTube channel.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you very much. That sounds perfect to me. If there is a link for people to have a quick peek at that, if somebody could post that in the chat that would be helpful. Thank you. Now, so we've gone through the AIs on our Agenda. We're now moving to Item #4 – Eduardo, if you have anything to report, please go ahead.

EDUARDO DIAZ:

Thank you Murray. Things are moving along. We are just trying to get the webpage for the event. We just had a conference call yesterday, and it seems to me that sometime next week we'll be able to see something in place, with some real content, for all to see. Once people receive the message, call in and provide feedback on that page. It's the domain that I want us to have is ATLAS II with two "I's". ICANN.org... [Mark and Heidi 15:06] and [Mark] from staff are going to check with the IT Department on how long it will take to create that top domain.

The page is initially hosted in our server, and when I say "our server" it's the Internet Society of Puerto Rico's server. It's doable to use that. Going forward in the future, we might move this to a server owned and managed by ICANN, so we have the continuity, and this page will not disappear in the future [unclear 15:45]. Other than that, I'm not [unclear]. There is another call this afternoon, at 13:00 today, for the Organizing Committee, to which I invite everyone.

I might be missing something important. Olivier or Heidi, do you want to add to what I've said? Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Thank you very much Eduardo. I don't see any hands up. I'd like to move onto our next item. We'll go ahead with item #5. Wolf is not on the call, but Olivier, perhaps you can take item #5. We're reviewing the thematic group for the session. Thank you.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much Murray. I invite you all to have a look at the Wiki page, which deals with the thematic groups. It's linked over to your Agenda. What we have here are a list of the different thematic groups, with the subject matter experts and the session moderators or facilitators – whatever you want to call them – and then the session reporting. These are the rapporteurs who will be dealing with what happens afterwards, as far as the drafting of the final statements are concerned.

Just to remind you all, the way this is going to work – effectively we're going to get the subject matter experts that are going to be helping out with the shepherding of the different participants. As you know, we sent another survey out to find out what topics our ALSes are interested in and would like to participate in. Depending on the size of each of the groups, the two larger groups will be getting interpretation and will be in the larger rooms.

The three smaller groups will not be having interpretation, and will therefore be in the smaller rooms as well. Of course, we can't predict that, and so we have the actual answers – and I think we'll probably have that by the end of the day today, or maybe tomorrow. That's one thing. Now, at the moment we have at least two SMEs for each one of those thematic groups.

The five groups are the future of multistakeholderism, the globalization of ICANN, global Internet – the user perspective, ICANN transparency and accountability, and finally At-Large community engagement in ICANN. Then, as far as the moderators are concerned, they will be there to facilitate the discussions. The idea is to start with first a discussion on

the topic and an introduction from the SMEs, and setting the scene effectively and getting everyone up to speed first on the topic.

Then the discussion will take place. A discussion of course should take place with a target of being able to draft a report, that will then go into the overall report that ALAC will be presenting later on. The five reports – one report from each of the Working Groups – will be drafted and collated by the session rapporteurs, who will then all meet together the day before the last day of ATLAS II, which I believe is on the Wednesday. They'll be putting all this into one large report.

The final discussions will be on the Thursday morning, where all of the session rapporteurs will be presenting the overall report to the ATLAS II itself. Then at lunchtime the ALAC will be ratifying this set of reports, and in the afternoon of Thursday that will be presented to the Board. It is unknown whether it will be in the early or late part of the afternoon, but it will be some time on Thursday that it will be presented to the Board.

The target here really is to get those Working Groups to produce a report with their findings, and the findings from the discussion that they've had. Now, there are a couple of questions, and Wolf and I have been discussing this by email. We're not quite sure at the moment which way to go. The couple of questions are first the extent to which the ALSes are going to be involved. We don't want the SMEs to direct what's going on.

There are here to just lead and coordinate session content and output. They're not there to do the work itself. We have to make sure that the

ALSes themselves are really tapped for their input. The other question is whether we should have one SME per Working Group, and one moderator per Working Group, and one session rapporteur per Working Group, or whether we can allow for more than one in each of these three positions. That's a question. I guess we could discuss some of this here.

One last thing, before I open the floor or give the floor back to you, Murray, is to do – particularly with the coordination of all of this – we're hoping to be putting together, in the next couple of weeks, a call that will include all the SMEs, and the moderators and the session rapporteurs, so as to discuss the way to go and start putting together the actual themes and the way the work will take place – go into deeper details on this. Back to you, Murray.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Thank you very much Olivier for that update. At this point, I'm going to continue through our Agenda. We really have covered Item #6, which was the potential keynote speakers. I don't think there's anything else there, unless anyone has any specific comments about that. I'll just wait for a moment. Thank you. Item #7 is about publicizing the Summit, which is dear to my heart, being this is the PR Working Group specifically.

Both Olivier and I have been talking a little bit about that, but I wanted to turn it over to Olivier briefly, for if you had any thoughts in that matter?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: I'm sorry, I just missed what you just said just now. For some reason it got gobbled up.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: That's fine Olivier. No problems. We're on Item #7 about publicizing the Summit. We've had some previous discussion about the PR aspect of what we're doing, whether or not we'll have a lot of coverage, and how we coordinate that PR aspect, and publicizing the Summit both to the press and to the world at large.

We had some discussions about aligning with the ICANN PR machine, and Edelman, and at this point we really want to focus on our messaging that's going out. I think it's not far away from finalizing, and I'm happy to take that on. Olivier, I was just asking for your comments or experience in this regard to the previous event.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much Murray. The previous event I don't really know, because whilst I was around, I wasn't really part of the core Working Group on this. Just to let you know what's going on in this case at the moment, Edelman is obviously working on this, and there's more to be coming from them. I wish Jim had remained there. Maybe he'd be able to give us a little more information on that.

What I do know is that there are a lot of things that will take place during the ICANN 50th Meeting. There's the GAC high-level meeting that will take place on the Monday. There is a Commonwealth meeting that takes place a couple of days before the ICANN Meeting starts. Actually,

that was done specifically to avoid clashing with ATLAS II. I think it's on Thursday and Friday that this takes place. In fact, I've received invitations for any ATLAS II participants that might be arriving early, to go and join the Commonwealth Summit as well.

So there is certainly some cross-pollination on that, and I'm advising the organizers of this Summit about what's going on with ATLAS II and all of the progress. We might get some people coming regarding that. Two things really – there's the PR towards their own ALSes, on the one hand, and the PR towards the rest of ICANN and the wider Internet community. As far as our own ALSes are concerned, I think that some regions are probably embracing this a lot better than others are.

I'm a little concerned that my own region, the EURALO region, appears to be lacking behind, and I'm not quite sure why, but there appears to be some lack of... I'm not sure if it's interest or time or whatever. The PR group might wish to target something specifically at the European ALSes to try and bring them up to scratch. Certainly as far as involvement in the preparations of the At-Large Summit, we haven't seen very much apart from less than a handful of ALSes.

That's one concern, but with regards to all the others, of course we've got the ATLAS II participants' mailing list, and that's been feeding them with information. We've got the wonderful newsletters. We're now at the second newsletter. That's also been sent out, and that obviously is getting them to be more and more interested in what's going on. We've had the capacity building webinars, which have been well attended. So it seems that we're somehow getting there.

Of course, we're still not completely there. I'd like to see more of the ALSes know what is going on, and getting involved early on with activities, so we don't need to start with an ICANN 101, a beginner's course to ICANN, when we actually have them in the room finally on Saturday morning. That's one thing. The other thing is the rest of ICANN have now sent details of the whole Summit to the Board, so the Board is well aware.

I've already received some congratulations from Board Members, looking at the overall schedule of our activities. I've also shared the information with all the Chairs of SOs and ACs. There is a question on whether when we invite the Chairs of SOs and ACs, on the Tuesday morning and the Wednesday morning – that's the very early session when we try and relate with them and maybe get them to bring some of their community over to us – there's a question as to whether we should also invite the gNSO stakeholder groups.

You might be aware that the gNSO is a very special animal, in that the gNSO Council does not represent the gNSO stakeholder groups themselves. Each one of the stakeholder groups also has a Chair. At the moment, we've just invited the gNSO Council Chair. We might wish to invite the gNSO Stakeholder Groups' Chairs. I don't know which committee will need to make that decision, but I'm throwing it out here, since I know that many of the people on the call are part of the different committees.

Answer when you think is the right time to answer. Maybe it's not this call. That's what's going on within ICANN, and as a result I think there's certainly knowledge about ATLAS II. We might wish now to start looking

at expanding the publicity of ATLAS II with any other mailing list that you might be on, outside of ICANN. I'm thinking of the governance mailing list, and things like that. The only concern though is the size of the room that we have for that weekend, for the plenary sessions.

The rooms are... If we have 160 ALSes, we probably would have a spare 20 to 30 feet maximum in that main big room. I know we're all open and we'd love to have more people, but imagine if we have another 100 people trying to crowd in there, and then we've got space problems. That's something for this Working Group to think about. Back to you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Thank you very much Olivier. I believe in all PR and all communications that social media is very important. I realize that there's a new social media group, and I want to first congratulate Dev on his newsletter. A lot of work has gone into that and it's going out, so thank you Dev. I'd ask if Ariel and Dev could speak a little more to our social media plans? I realize it's not on the Agenda, but I think it's an appropriate time to do that. Go ahead Ariel.

ARIEL LIANG:

After the PR call today we will have the first Curation Group call, and we will discuss the workflow for [unclear] for social media. I just pasted on the AC chat a chart we've created for creating static content and templates for fluid content. If you have a read of our strategy you will have a general understanding of that. Basically, we will start hosting Twitter and Facebook on June 1st.

For the first ten days of June we will mainly focus on capacity building type of content; interesting things mentioning the Beginner's Guide and also the capacity building webinars. We'll create content like that. For the second ten days of June we will focus on writing about RALO activities and Working Group activities. Once the topics of the thematic groups are settled, we will post relevant content corresponding to the thematic group sessions.

Also, we'll develop templates for fluid content. They're mainly the information we receive from ALAC Announce emails, as well as the ATLAS II newsletter. So at this stage we can figure out a way to convey that information and maybe find appropriate [unclear 32:42] and images, so when we receive those messages through ALAC Announce we can just click [reply 32:49] in that template and post it on Twitter and Facebook.

Our goal is before the Summit we will post on Twitter at least twice a day, and post on Facebook at least five times a week. That's our goal. During the coverage we will do live coverage of the event. Currently we have 18 volunteers for the Curation Working Group, and a lot of them are from AFRALO and APRALO, but we also have a few from LACRALO and EURALO. So we have quite a balanced representation of RALO Members.

We will utilize those resources and have a balanced coverage of the Summit. We're still figuring out the mechanism for a live coverage, but this is the topic we're going to discuss in the second Curation Group call. This is a brief version of the update so far.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Very good. Thank you Ariel. I just had one question myself. Facebook and Twitter are the larger social media in many parts of the world, but I was just wondering whether we had any opportunity to reach into the Chinese social networks, thinking Ali Baba, and whether you had any comments, or there's been any discussion about that?

ARIEL LIANG: Thank you for pointing this out. This is another goal for the long term. We will roll out to other platforms, but we need to evaluate our performance on Facebook and Twitter first, and assess the necessity of rolling out to other platforms. Then we'll decide what to do next. Of course, China has a big social media ecosystem, so we will look into that. That will be after the Summit.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Very good. Thank you. Are there any other items? I know we're onto next steps. We do have 20 minutes remaining. I'd like to use the time in the best way possible. I know Ariel has her hand up?

ARIEL LIANG: I think we haven't decided on the hashtag for ATLAS yet. I think now is a good opportunity to decide on that.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: That's an excellent point. I think we should discuss that. My personal input into the hashtag is that it should be short and simple. I know Glenn and I have had some discussions about that. Glenn, you might have some comment, but I open it to the floor. If anyone wants to raise their hand, or just identify yourselves and speak up? Thanks.

CLAIRE: Hi, this is Claire speaking?

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Yes, go ahead.

CLAIRE: I am the French interpreter.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Are you interpreting on behalf of someone specifically, or is it your own comment?

CLAIRE: Well, the meeting hasn't begun yet. The meeting has to begin in half an hour for us.

GISELLA GRUBER: Claire, if you could just go onto the Skype? We haven't finished this call. I'll be in touch with you on the Skype. Apologies.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you Gisella. The joy of conference calls. I notice Eduardo is typing into the chat, perhaps in regards to the newsletter. Eduardo has mentioned that #ATLAS II or #ATLAS2 with the numeral 2 are available as hashtags. I notice Glenn is typing. Perhaps Eduardo and Glenn are on other calls. Glenn suggests #ATLAS2 with the numeral 2 as opposed to II. Anyone else? Ariel agrees with the numeral 2. Does anyone have any comments about that? Dev is typing.

I'm going to let the chat go ahead for a moment. We have agreement on #ATLAS 2 so far. Olivier is typing. For those of you who perhaps don't have the chat, Olivier suggests that ATLAS II looks a little strange, and that ATLAS II for the title, but the hashtag, seeing as we're using a different media, should be a bit different. Any other comments?

ARIEL LIANG: I did a quick search of the hashtag #ATLAS2 on Twitter, and it's already been used before by some footwear company. That was one of their shoe brands. Last week, this was not very trending, so not many people have seen that before. Just to let you know ahead of time. Also, I did a hashtag search of At-Large. It was used in a lot of different contexts, so if we want to publish #ATLAS2, probably we should publish it together with #ICANN or #ICANNAt-Large, instead of #At-Large. That makes sure our association is clear.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: I think that's a very valid point. We can certainly have multiple hashtags during any Twitter chatting that goes on. Olivier, you have your hand up.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much. A question to everyone here is whether you know if there could be a trademark issue with regards to using #ATLAS2 with the number. If it was used by a shoe company, could they have trademarked this thing, or maybe not?

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Perhaps someone could do a further search on that. If it was considered an issue... It's part of our discussions about trademark and the Internet in general. It seems to me if there's no formal trademark process then we should simply use it. I'm happy to go ahead and use #ATLAS II as per Olivier's chat, and perhaps we could have a formalized vote on that, so that we could move forward.

Unless anyone has any objections or anything else that they'd like to say? A consensus call is suggested by Olivier. Gisella, perhaps you could do the appropriate process? Eduardo, your hand is up? I see votes coming in on the AC. I'm assuming everyone is on the AC, or can indicate through the chat or other agreement. Generally it looks like we have a majority agreement on #ATLAS2. Any other discussion? It sounds like we should go ahead with that. Gisella is typing.

Okay, so everyone is in the AC, so I think we have agreement by all and we should go ahead with #ATLAS2. Very good. Ariel, do you have any

other issues you would like to bring up, or anyone else? We have almost ten minutes left in the call. Eduardo? Sorry, Ariel.

ARIEL LIANG: Sorry, that was an old hand, but if anyone else wants to join the Curation Group call, you're welcome. It [begins 42:53] in 12 minutes. Thank you.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you very much. Eduardo, go ahead. I can't hear Eduardo.

EDUARDO DIAZ: My question is, when are we going to start using this hashtag, and how are we going to publicize the fact that this hashtag exists?

MURRAY MCKERCHER: I would just... We could start using it almost immediately. I believe Gisella could suggest where we are putting this hashtag going forward, on all our social media, and whether we can integrate it in any printed materials at this point that are being printed for the event.

ARIEL LIANG: Hello Murray. In terms of using hashtags for social media, we will figure out a strategy and what would be the best way to do that. Because we're starting posting on June 1st, we will probably use it as a countdown Tweet. For example, "3 weeks until ATLAS II," or "1 week until ATLAS II," or something like that, so we can frequently use the

hashtag every several days, so that there will be some recognition of that hashtag.

We also have ATLAS II related static content Tweets, that will be posted during the second ten days of June. When we post those Tweets, we will use #ATLAS II, along with other relevant hashtags. Also, ICANN quickly made a cover photo for Twitter, and also a cover photo for our Facebook page, by integrating the hashtag on the cover photo. That will make this hashtag more prominent. We'll also figure out other ways to publicize this hashtag.

For example, Olivier suggested to put the hashtag on the PowerPoint template for the London meeting, so we'll definitely do that. These are just some stuff so far, and we'll brief you on more.

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

Very good. Thank you very much Ariel. I would suggest that anyone particularly interested in it join the call in under ten minutes, on social media. In that regard, I suggest that we also recap any AIs that have come out of this meeting. I'd like to adjourn fairly quickly and give everyone a break who's going onto the next meeting. Do we have any other business that anyone would like to raise at this point? Gisella, do we have any specific AIs that we have to put in the official transcript?

GISELLA GRUBER:

We will double-check and get back to you after the call, with an email, but we haven't noted any so far, except for the hashtag.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Okay, very good. Well, I will certainly, on my end, take on a few items about publicizing the Summit. Olivier and I have to chat about that a bit further. I'll take an AI that Olivier and I will further be publicizing, and I think that falls out of the social media strategy as well. Let's see what happens in the next call, and we can add that to the Wiki page throughout the week. Unless anyone has anything else that they'd like to suggest, I move that we adjourn the meeting. Gisella?

GISELLA GRUBER: Just checking on when you'd like your next call?

MURRAY MCKERCHER: I would suggest, given that things are speeding along, there may be a number of items that come up. A week from now, this timeslot works well for me. I'm not sure about the others. I'd suggest there will be things to discuss, and I suggest a week from today, if that's possible.

GISELLA GRUBER: it is possible from my side, so we'll send out a meeting invitation to the group to see if people can join again at this time next week.

MURRAY MCKERCHER: Thank you very much. I'd like to thank everyone for their participation. I will be joining the next group in seven minutes from now. Glenn has made a suggestion, which I will note in the chat. Thank you. I believe we can end the call? I see no other hands. Gisella, you have your hand

up, and Glenn is still typing. Very good, then thank you very much... I'm sorry, go ahead Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Not at all. Thank you very much. That's all I wanted to say!

MURRAY MCKERCHER:

okay, very good. Thanks to everyone. Have a terrific day, wherever you are. We will reconnect next week, or shortly on the next call. Thank you.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]