
JULIA CHARVOLEN: Welcome everyone to the ATLAS II Fayre of Opportunities Working Group on Wednesday, 12th March 2014 at 1700 UTC. On the call today we have Glenn McKnight, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Maureen Hilyard, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Eduardo Diaz and Wolf Ludwig.

We have no apologies so far. From staff we have Heidi Ullrich, Carlos Reyes, Gisella Gruber and myself, Julia Charvolen. May I please remind all participants to please speak your names before speaking for transcript purposes. Thank you and over to you, Glenn.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Hi everybody. I don't know if you heard but Evan and I are down here at the [EnTen? 00:43] Conference in Washington. We had a bit of a delay. The promised a major snowstorm so we've made it to the airport but the snow started to come and we had to wait. We just rolled into the ICANN office just this minute, so I'm still trying to get my Adobe up and operational.

In the meantime it's someone else. What I've done is I've sent out an Agenda. If somebody who has access to the Agenda, if they can humor me on this and read it through?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I can do that. Item #2 is Agenda approval and changes. For those of you in the Adobe Connect, do you have any changes to the Agenda? Speak or raise your hand. Nothing? I think it's been approved, Glenn.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you so much. We can move to the next Agenda Item please?

HEIDI ULLRICH: That's [recooperation? 01:48]. That's over to you for 23 minutes? I'm not quite sure what that means.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: I'm not sure. I don't have access to it.

HEIDI ULLRICH: "23/25, Glenn McKnight."

GLENN MCKNIGHT: It could be the AI associated with...

HEIDI ULLRICH: No. I know, it's 23 minutes for that. I think it was just going to be a review. I think you gave yourself 23 minutes for that. That's Item #3. Do you want to review some Items?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Again, I can't get into my files since I'm here.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Carlos, are you in the same room as he is? Can you get into the AC so he can see, please?

EDUARDO DIAZ: I can help Glenn.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Go ahead Eduardo.

EDUARDO DIAZ: You can add to it. The first AI here is to do with the staff update on [team burners? 03:06] speakers. It's a combination of Items #4 and #5. AI #4 is identify the keynote speaker and #5 is for help with PR on selecting the [keynote?] speaker. Heidi, do you have any idea if we've connected with Tim?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I wrote to Sally and Duncan. Duncan is reaching out to Tim Berners-Lee to find out if he's going to be in London at that time. They're working on it and I hope to have a response shortly for you on that.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. Do we have a Plan B if he's not available or willing? Okay. I'm hearing myself here. If he's not able to do it, who do we have as a second stringer for this?

HEIDI ULLRICH: One person I'd suggest is Tom Mockapetris, who works with ICANN. He could be someone that could speak. Given his background with the Internet he might be...

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. Any discussion on that – on the alternative in case our first trainer doesn't come in? Does anyone have a comment? Tijani?

EDUARDO DIAZ: This is Eduardo...

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Sorry. I'm into the Adobe now. Thank you Eduardo. Tijani and then Eduardo right after that.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you. Perhaps the team can perhaps [relay? 04:55] on Steve Crocker. He had a very good knowledge of the Internet. He was one of the three champions of the Internet, and he's now the Chair of the Board, so I think he's a good choice.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. We have two. Before I get to Eduardo I'd just like to reiterate that Wolf has typed in. He's also suggested Lawrence Lessig as well. We have our three names; Steve Crocker, Lawrence Lessig and our first trainer. Eduardo, over to you.

EDUARDO DIAZ: I just wanted to comment that if we're going to have a speaker there, one of the purposes of having a speaker, other than the speech itself, is to motivate people to go and see this person. I just wanted to comment on that. I don't know who Lawrence Lessig is, and [Patrick? 06:02], I've seen him before, only one time. I don't know how motivated people would be to see [him?]. That's just a comment. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Let me just comment on Lawrence. I've heard him speak. I believe "The Bazaar in the Cathedral", his famous book, he came out speaking on issues... I think he's much more balanced. He's a lawyer. He's much more balanced than Dr. Richard Stallman. He's very inspirational. I agree with Wolf on the suggestion, if he's available, but I believe he's out of Berkeley. My only opinion. Over to you please Olivier.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much Glenn. Are we speaking about any speakers at the moment, or specifically on the one that we've listed?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Anyone. We're looking for one in case our prime speaker's not available. It's an open discussion of suggestions. If you're endorsing anyone in particular please speak up. Go ahead.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you. During the various meetings that have taken place locally in London with Sally Costerton and her team, since we are organizing the wider ICANN 50th Meeting as well, I have been put in touch with the Edelman Organization, which is the PR firm that's there to facilitate all of the relationships – not only with the press but also with the speakers, or any local speakers that they might wish to get ahold of.

With Sally Costerton's blessing, one of the discussions that we had was whether we could actually have this Malala Yousafzai to be able to address us. This was a question that was asked a few months ago. In the past week and a half I've received a reply that unfortunately she will be in school and not be able to address anyone, or make any appearance at the ICANN Meeting.

In addition to this though, my reply to the people at Edelman has been to make some suggestions on who else could basically be a potential speaker, and I'm awaiting a list of the people that they would be able to bring forth. Some might need a fee, but I'm also in discussions with Sally Costerton if just ICANN could pick up the fee, since the person who'd likely come to speak to us would likely also be involved with other events during the same day, elsewhere in ICANN as well.

That's the current status on this. I've no names to bring forward. I know that the Tim Berners-Lee's name was mentioned, but he's always mentioned with pretty much anyone. As you know, I did ask Vint Cerf, and he's not able to make it. He's going to be elsewhere in the world at the time, but he's ready to produce a video message, if you wanted to have a video message.

I'd say if we were to go forth with a video message, then I'd say make a 30-second video message just to say hi and to thank everyone. That definitely doesn't replace a speaker. That's my opinion. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you. That's really valuable information on possible sponsorship for a speaker, and that could expand our list as well, except for Elvis Presley – he's dead. Wolf, over to you.

WOLF LUDWIG: I just want to underline if Tim Bernes-Lee won't be available, my next preference really would be Lawrence Lessig, because he's really such a great speaker. He's really delivered standard works for the open Internet, like [Holt? 10:43] and other [laws?] of cyberspace [fee culture?], the future of ideas, etcetera – everything which goes in the direction of what we usually defend, and what's an open Internet.

Lawrence Lessig would be an excellent speaker for that. I had the opportunity to listen and follow Lawrence already, twice. He's a great and exciting speaker, and really, if Tim Bernes-Lee isn't available then he would be the next best opportunity for our community, I think. Thanks.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Great. Thank you so much Wolf. A great endorsement. If anyone else has a comment on this item... Or we'll move on. If we're finished with this topic, if we can move onto #4.2. It's the Item in the chart that's been created. It's #007. I'm asking the RALOs on this call if they can ask

their community for volunteers to organize their RALO displays – their literature, how they'd like to set up their tabletops...

Eduardo and I discussed this this week, and we sent a diagram on the layout of what the room will look like, so each RALO will have an area that they can decorate. This is a request to the individuals on this call, representing your RALOs – if you can step forward and assign someone, or suggest someone with your RALO to take this responsibility.

I guess we'll start with NARALO. It's just me and Eduardo. I have Judith, who's asked to volunteer, so I'm going to assign Judith as the person responsible for NARALO to be responsible for the table. I'd like to turn to Dev with LACRALO. Dev, could you assign someone, or would you like to volunteer?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: I can assist. I'll get back to you with the person responsible. I'm thinking Fatima Cambronerero might be...

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay, that would be great. Thank you so much. Maureen, do you have someone, or yourself, to take responsibility for your RALO table?

MAUREEN HILYARD: I'm sure that APRALO will be able to put something together. We've almost got a... Over the last couple of years we've had to organize the showcases and things like that. We've got a team that's pretty well set

up to do something like this. I'll raise it with Siranush and it will come up in our APRALO meeting in Singapore.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you so much. I'm just looking at the minutes being typed. Heidi, if you're typing the minutes, for NARALO it's Judith Hellerstein – for the NARALO assignee. Europe, Wolf or Olivier, do you guys have anyone that you'd like to assign, or did you guys want to be responsible for it?

WOLF LUDWIG: Let me step in. As I noted in the chat, we'll raise the issue after the Singapore meeting. At the moment we have other priorities on our agenda, and I think we'll put this in, and discuss it in, our April monthly call and assign somebody after the call in April.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you so much. This is not to... Because they're not on the call to volunteer them, but if you could have someone that could be arranged... It's great to do it in Singapore. I'll turn to Tijani – is there someone that you could suggest, you as well as Wolf? Do you want to delay it to Singapore?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: No, I'll not delay it until Singapore. We have a call today, after this call, when we'll decide. Most likely it'll be the Chair of AFRALO, Aziz Hilali. But it will be confirmed accordingly.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Great, thank you so much. I notice in the chat that Olivier has suggested Prince William to take care of the EURALO table. That's a really great suggestion Olivier(!) That will draw a lot of people to his table. Okay, so that takes care of Item #4.2. I'm going to move to Item #4.3, Item 008 – request for RALO volunteers for each region to have a collection of their music.

One of the suggestions – and it was an excellent suggestion – was rather than just have a showcased musical act, it will be low-volume music throughout the event, but each RALO has someone assigned to collect representative music from their region. Is there anyone on the call here that would like to step up and say, “Yes, I'll do that,” or shall I find someone? I'll just leave it open. I won't single anybody out. I'm looking for hands. Tijani, please?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you Glenn. Also we'll find somebody today after the call.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Perfect, thank you. Note-taker, please put my name beside the NARALO one. I've already thought of a number of songs. My good friend Dev and I will come up with a solution of how to put it in; whether Copy.com or Dropbox. We'll come up with a great way for the song assignments. Okay. Moving on...

HEIDI ULLRICH: Glenn? Just two quick points, if I might? The first one, I thought that the group had decided to get live music; a band or two bands that could play the various cultural music, rather than have it taped? For your information, Glenn, Anthony [Niganni? 17:42], who is the person coming in from TeleCommunities Canada, he is a very, very good flute player, and he's played with symphonies. He's planning on bringing his flute. He's aware that music is often played at the showcase. So you might want to reach out to him. He's proficient – thank you for the word, Olivier. You might want to bring him in.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: I shall. Let me go back on that issue of taped music versus live music. I might be wrong on this, but I had the impression – and correct me please, the rest of the group, whether you had the same impression as I did – that Heidi was looking at strictly live music for the event? Anyone have an opinion on that? Eduardo?

EDUARDO DIAZ: I think we had this conversation before, and the reason I think is to do with money. It's really a networking activity, and we just wanted to have the music as a background-type thing, not really like a show-type. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Yes. I believe that was also Wolf's suggestion as well. Tijani, go ahead?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Yes, thank you. It's a matter of time also, because if we spend time on the music we'll lose it for other things. I think the attention of all the attendees being on the music would mean we'd lose time. We decided before that it will be background music from all the regions that work through the ALSes. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Yes. Heidi is typing in here. She's suggesting a mix of both, perhaps? Heidi, my impression was that we were skipping the live performance to focus on networking; the social interaction between all the RALOs and the guests rather than sitting and watching an entire performance. I'm not against have some performance, but it's up to this Committee as a group to have consensus on this.

I'll leave it open to the floor. If you want to continue this discussion on what Heidi's suggestion is; to have some recorded music that's softer, lower, and then some live performance as well. I'll turn it to you for discussion. Does anyone have an opinion? Go ahead. Who's this?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: This is Dev. Just something that's occurred to me – do we have to worry about copyright issues; to get licenses for the music because you're playing it in such a space? I'm just thinking aloud.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: That's a good point. We can look into... I know in Canada if you play songs you have to make sure it's in compliance. It's true for even if it's a live performance. There's always a residual that has to be paid. It looks

like this is a bit of a curve in terms of what we can do. Can we table this to our face-to-face meeting in Singapore, which is in a fairly short period of time? Do we have consensus on that – that in our next meeting in Singapore we can discuss this in more detail?

Okay, I see one: Eduardo has agreed. Anyone else? Okay, Tijani has agreed. Okay. It looks like we're... Thank you so much everyone for tabling this. Let's just move on. I'm very aware of everyone's time, and I do appreciate everyone spending the time, especially those from the other time zones joining this call today. Can we move onto Item #0.11? That's the staff update on food for the event. Can I turn to staff – Heidi, please, Item #4.5, the update on food for the event?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

On that I've not had any update. I think we're going to need to wait until we know how much sponsorship we're going to get for that; because that's going to determine our budget. I think once we have some more information on the sponsorship then we can move forward on that.

GLENN MCKNIGHT:

Okay. So right now we have toothpicks in water, is that correct?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

[laughs] We can arrange that, yes. There is some funding, even if we don't get any sponsorship. There is some available money, but we've already booked the room for the dinner on the Saturday night, so we're committed to that now. We do need to get sponsorship. No pressure!

GLENN MCKNIGHT: You're right. Okay, thank you so much. So we do have a little bit of money set aside. We don't know how much it is, but...

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just to recap, that money has now been set-aside for the dinner on Saturday. That's going to be a buffet dinner at the Paddington Hilton. That's a five- or ten-minute walk away.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. Now, Heidi, is that... Taking us to the next Item #4.5, the room assignment, is that where the event will be, at the new venue?

HEIDI ULLRICH: No. For that, the Fayre itself is going to be in the ALAC room. I sent the sketch to meeting staff. They're looking at it and they just need to get more information about that. At-Large staff, just knowing how things have worked in the past, we know it's very difficult to move the table set-up. Right now you might have that U-shape, but we're going to be working with meeting staff very closely to see how close we can get to that sketch that you've developed.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Gosh. In our discussion, I thought we weren't going to have that large U in the room, which we've historically done. Are you saying – I just want to hear you correctly – that we're going to have that traditional ALAC room with the big U in the middle?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Right now Nancy Lupiano is working on that. Normally she does deliver in the end. She's looking at it right now, so I have nothing to confirm that right now. She's also going to be... She's been invited to one of the ATLAS Organizing Committees in Singapore, so I'm hoping that she's going to have an update here in the next few days or definitely at that point. We'll know for sure in Singapore.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you. We've got a lot of people with their hands up. We're going to through Olivier first, Eduardo, and then Tijani. Olivier please?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much Glenn. I have had now a dinner in that room, and it's quite large, but of course with the U-shaped tables in there, that would probably make it a little bit more awkward, because we'd also have the projectors etcetera.

I have spoken to hotel staff and they're adamant that they don't wish to change the room settings, so it'd have to be – if we were to take the tables away and clear the room up – something to do with VeriLAN, who are the people who usually do the set-up and put things on there. It would really be with them whether they want to take it apart and then rebuild it again for the next day.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Eduardo, you're next.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Having a U-shaped table in the middle of the room is not conducive to networking. We saw something like that happening in Toronto, as a past experience. We should shoot for having a room with no U-shaped tables. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. Tijani?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you Glenn. Our discussion with Nancy should be with the mention that the ALAC room is not adequate for the Fayre. It's not. It's not because there is the tables, it's not because there is the boxes for interpretation. It's not even because, even if it's empty of the tables, it will not be enough for an event for all ALSes. If we only take the ALS representatives, plus the ALAC Members, we will be more than 180.

I don't think it will be an adequate place for the Chair, and the reason we don't want to go outside of the hotel is because we want the other community members to come to our event. If we have this small room – and I say small room because it is a small room – for this kind of event, we will not have people coming because it will be very crowded and people will be fed up. They will leave immediately after arriving.

So we have to tell her that this place is not adequate. We need something, even if it's an open space. Something wide, something where people can walk, can go, can speak, can talk. It's very important – very important for this kind of event. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Great, thank you so much. Eduardo, did you have something to add to that?

EDUARDO DIAZ: I just wanted to mention that in Singapore, doing our ATLAS II meeting in the morning on Wednesday, Nick and Nancy will be there and we can talk about this in more detail with her, in the group. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. Heidi, I think the consensus is that all of us... Sorry, I'll correct myself... I think a lot of people have expressed an opinion that they're not happy with the concept of the U configuration. I'll turn to Olivier.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much Glenn. For those of you that were in ATLAS I, I believe that the room is about the same size as the size of the room that we had in ATLAS I. It may be a little bit bigger, but not significantly bigger. The room in ATLAS I of course was for the Fayre in ATLAS I, so you might now remember it. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you Olivier. Before I get to you, Tijani and Wolf, my comment is I remember having a display at the Mexico one and I thought it was very conducive. Even though it was a small room we didn't have the

hindrances that we had in the Toronto example. I thought it was much nicer for social networking. Tijani, back to you?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you. The room was bigger, Olivier, and it was not in the main venue of the ICANN Meeting. People from the other constituencies will come I think. We were between each other. I don't remember that I saw a lot of people from outside of At-Large. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you. Wolf please?

WOLF LUDWIG: Yes. For my memory, as well as Tijani mentioned before, the Fayre was in the same hotel where the whole community stayed, which was not an ICANN Meeting venue. The room was a round room, rather big, but I remember it was quite crowded already. At the time, when we were not as many ALSes as we are nowadays, there were hardly any outside participators in Mexico City at the time.

If we would like to attract some more attention in the broader community, then definitely the room we had in Mexico City would have been far too small, and if it's said that the rooms in London and Mexico City are of comparable size, then in my opinion they're definitely too small for ATLAS II. Thanks.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. Thank you so much. Dev, is your question about the room layout?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: I would just [like to point out that? 32:02] that may alter the room. I was trying to visualize this U shape that everyone's speaking of. Just a question that I'll put out there: can the U-shaped room [tick the tables? 32:13], can that be used as the RALO displays? Then it would basically be like a set-up for the five regions in that U shape. That's just a suggestion.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Olivier doesn't like your suggestion. He's put an 'X' there. Anyone else?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: It's not that I don't like it Glenn, it's a negative. I've been in that room. Think of the U-shape being our usual U-shaped table size. It's the same sort of size as we had in Buenos Aires.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. Heidi asked me what I meant by an invalid sketch. Earlier this week we sent a sketch but we didn't have a large U shape in the middle of the room. We organized the features of the room based on the sketch with, scattered around the room, was the five RALO... The bar, the kitchen's facilities, the AV equipment and the reception table. So it was a much more scattered sketch.

First of all, which room are we delegated to? Is it the same room as...?
The [I-count? 33:40] room, I think – is that the same rom that we're still
in? Heidi, could you clarify which room it is?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I think it's the Windsor Suite. Olivier, you've been there. Just to
confirm, we're not confirming that it's going to be a U-shape. I've just
heard from Nancy that she's looking at it. In the past it's been very
difficult to move things once they've been set up. But we're all aware
that this is a very special occasion, so she's going to do her best to
accommodate you as much as possible.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. So we can't be alarmist, is that what you're saying Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, thank you. That's what I'm saying.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Okay. All I know is you've been rattled ever since somebody else typed
in the chat box that they were going to use your credit card to cover the
food expenses. Okay, guys, I guess we'll find out a little bit further.
Perhaps we'll know more on this when we meet in Singapore in a couple
of weeks. Okay, that's it for that Item. Can we move onto the next Item,
#4.6, Item #015. Olivier, over to you to give us an update on
sponsorship please?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you Glenn. Not great news yet. I have followed up with all of the sponsors that I've emailed so far. I have met with Philip Grabensee of Afiliis when I was in London at other events that were taking place. They did come back and say it was a little bit steep for a small organization such as Afiliis, but they would be making a counter proposal that means that they might be open to actually have multiple sponsors for one event or do something. Anyway, they haven't come back to me yet and that was just a few days ago.

On the other hand, on Monday I also met with Keith Drazek from VeriSign. I'd not contacted them. He said, "Please send me that information. We need to look at that." That's one additional potential sponsor that's currently looking at the proposal, and should be coming back to us. That's all for the time being. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you. That leads us to the next item. Any questions to Olivier anyone, before we move on? No? Okay. The next item is associated with the sponsorship – item #0.17, which is my report. I created a budget draft and I've provided the URL for that. I don't have information yet, so it's not populated yet, but if there are any other categories we should be adding to that draft budget, please add your comments.

Any comments anyone? Okay. We can move on. One of the items discussed recently was special identification or lanyards or something that could be unique. In terms of the organizers there are the people

involved with this event. I want to leave this as an open discussion; about some kind of an identifier. I know that at the event in Singapore everyone is going to be wearing red to signify the color of the RALO.

I just want to open this concept up for general discussion, on any kind of special identification that we can have for the people participation. I'll turn it to the group. Okay. Eduardo please?

EDUARDO DIAZ:

Thank you Glenn. I just wanted to mention that the Communications Group is working with staff in getting lanyards designed for the event – not for the Fayre of Opportunities but for the ATLAS II. They are also going to have some kind of identification [speaker in their? 38:11]. Are you talking here about the special identification for the Fayre of Opportunities only?

GLENN MCKNIGHT:

That is correct. Yes for the Fayre, not the ATLAS event.

EDUARDO DIAZ:

Okay, thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT:

Heidi has said, "Is the purple color of the badges confirmed?" Did you get that, Eduardo? Can you speak on that?

EDUARDO DIAZ: I'm not sure what's confirmed by... Whom? The Communications Group, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, that's what I meant. I know you said yes, and Olivier said yes, but I don't know if the Communications Group has confirmed it.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay, I will check with them. They will most probably say yes. It's certainly the color we always use for ALAC, right?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. Purple is the ALAC color, right?

EDUARDO DIAZ: I'm going to ask them

HEIDI ULLRICH: Also, on the issue for the At-Large Fayre, would you like to have some pins or buttons prepared for the ATLAS II, and then we could hand them out at that Fayre?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Tijani, I'm going to put you on hold there for a second. If everyone could put an "agree" or "disagree" please? Tijani we'll get to you in one short second. Okay, I agree as well. Please. That would be a great idea. We

just need to work out the slogan and what's there. Can I turn to Tijani?
Tijani, go ahead.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA:

Thank you Glenn. I thought that we needed an identifier for the ATLAS II participants, not for the Fayre? The Fayre is an event inside the ATLAS II Summit, and we need identifiers for people who are there for the ATLAS II. This is most important. How it would be important to have some identifiers for people who would come to the Fayre.

That means that anyone coming to the Fayre, at the entrance, would be given something to be identified by. I don't find it to be the objective. The objective is to recognize the people of the Summit. I think this is a very important thing and I come back to the question of Heidi. Yes, I was about to ask for feedback, because I've proposed it before.

We need perhaps other things. Perhaps we can have some [shop/sharp? 41:00], or something like that, on which we write "ATLAS II" with the date and the venue – something that can remain for people. It's a very good thing to have something for the commemoration of the event. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT:

Tijani, before I turn to Olivier there was a question in the chat from Heidi: "Could you clarify what you mean by [sharp?]"

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: I don't know. A [sharp?]. It's French. It's something that you put around your neck.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: A scarf?

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Perhaps, yes.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Perfect, thank you. Olivier, over to you.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you Glenn. Yes, I can confirm, he means a scarf. I was going to suggest a pin for the Fayre of Opportunities, for anyone coming in. They could have a pin. That's not just restricted to ATLAS II participants, but all of the invitees. They can then walk around the rest of ICANN throughout the rest of the week wearing those pins. That effectively is good publicity for At-Large of course.

I was going to suggest a lanyard for all of our ALS representatives, so they could recognize each other as being part of ATLAS II. The lanyard would not be just for the Fayre of Opportunities. The lanyards would be distributed on a Saturday to replace the official ICANN lanyard with the collar. I thought that the collar was going to be purple or something, and the lanyard could say, "At-Large Summit II," and then the date. That would be something that they could take home.

These are things that I think hold a strong personal value, strong emotional value, and are helpful also when meeting face-to-face, whilst at the same time not being overly expensive. I'm a little concerned that the scarves might be overly expensive. I've frankly no idea at the moment. We might wish to check this out. If we can't bear the costs then certainly the lanyards are super-cheap, and the pins too of course. Thank you.

GLENN MCKNIGHT:

I know Wolf's name is not up, but he was actually the most vocal against buttons, and he said simply that they were boring. We've had some discussion on scarves. Wolf, do you have anything to say on that?

WOLF LUDWIG:

Yes. I was simply a bit opposed to the button idea, because as far as I can recall the buttons we have used for years, and I have a whole collection at home. I put them on once and for me they do not have any real attraction value anymore. They're really getting boring and just more of the same.

Therefore, I would prefer thinking about alternatives. Pins I find rather boring as well, but any kind of scarf, etcetera, people can take them home or wear it during the whole meeting. That would much more be promoting the sort of corporate identity than pins do nowadays. Therefore I think we should be really careful with what kind of element we would like to play for ATLAS II. Thanks.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Great, thank you so much. Putting you on the spot there. It looks like we haven't real consensus on this. Can we table this again when we have our face-to-face in a couple of weeks? Is that okay with everyone? Again, we have to find out what our budge is, right, Olivier? Okay. Heidi has just added something there on, "[Have scarves? 45:40] for men and scarves for women." I think they are probably the proper terms.

Okay, so let me turn to the last Item, which is Other Business. Let me throw this onto the floor for anyone to bring anything up. Does anyone have an Item that we haven't covered, that should be on these Agenda calls? I turn this to the floor. Okay. Going once, going twice. Okay. Let me turn over to one last Item, which is our next meeting.

I keep referring to the fact that we should have a face-to-face in Singapore. Do we have a set time that we've set aside, Heidi, when we can have some face-to-face time with this group?

HEIDI ULLRICH: There's no distinct Fayre meeting, but several ATLAS II Committees are on Wednesday. There's one in the morning... Let me just take a look here.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Heidi, I believe in the Agenda I planned that I had about a 20-minute timeframe to discuss this Item with Glenn, in one of the two meetings. I think it's in the afternoon meeting.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Thank you. If we can just make sure that that's in everyone's Agenda. I think everyone in this group is going to Singapore, correct? I think so. We'll just reiterate – we'll get an Agenda for that meeting as well. What time do we have that? That's the Wednesday at 14:00, is that correct?

HEIDI ULLRICH: No. The second one is 16:00 to 17:00. The morning one is Thursday, 9:00 until 10:30. The second one is actually a joint meeting with the Capacity Building Working Group and [inaudible 47:47]. That's 12:30 to 14:00 on Wednesday. That's primarily to do with the Capacity Building Program. Then in the afternoon it's the part two of the OC, and that's 16:00 to 17:00.

Yes, in the Agenda there is something... It's more for the PR Team, but it does include gifts, etcetera, I think. It's somewhere in there. I did see that.

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Yes. Eduardo, as we discussed we need a time slot, even if it's a half-hour time slot, to pick up some of these tabled items, for sure. We'll have to work it out. Everyone, we'll make sure we'll have our Agenda set for some time. We'll nail down the time for sure. I think we need to do some face-to-face stuff.

If anyone has items that they think they've been impressed by when they've gone to an event that they'd like to show us, bring to the show and tell. If you've had different items; scarves, caps, beanies, whatever, that you've been impressed with, bring it along so that instead of just

talking about it if you have an artifact that you'd like to show and impress everyone with, this would be the time to do it.

Okay. That is it. Thank you everyone for joining the call today. Are there any other final comments from anyone? It's a quite group today. Thank you again. I'll see all you guys in Singapore. Thank you everyone. Bye.

[END OF TRANSCRIPT]