
EDUARDO DIAZ: Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to today's At-Large Summit II Organizing Committee call on Thursday the 6th of February at 15:00 UTC.

On today's call, we have Eduardo Diaz, Natalia Enciso, Mistura Aruna, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Jordi Iparraguirre, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Darlene Thompson, Siranush Vardanyan –

EDUARDO DIAZ: Whoops. I think we missed Gisella again. Gisella? Call dropped, I guess.

GISELLA GRUBER: Eduardo, can you hear me?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yes, now we can hear you, yes. Okay, so, Gisella, if is everything okay, we can start with the second action item here, and it's see if you agree with the agenda.

GISELLA GRUBER: Hello, can you hear me?

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yes, we can hear you. Can you hear us? The question is if you can hear us.

GISELLA GRUBER: Oh, you can hear me. Wonderful. Sorry, Heidi. Thank you. Can everyone else hear me?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you very much, Eduardo. Sorry I dropped. I will continue the roll call.

Finally, we have Roberto Gaetano, Wolf Ludwig, and Fatima Cambronero. We have apologies from Sandra Hoferichter, Sylvia Herlein Leite. From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Carlos Reyes, and myself, Gisella Gruber.

And if I could also please remind everyone to state their name when speaking for transcript purposes. Thank you. Over to you, Eduardo, and sincere apologies for the technical issues.

EDUARDO DIAZ:

Okay, Gisella, thank you so much. The next item in the agenda is to see if anybody wants to add something or take out something from the agenda so we can approve it and move forward.

Okay, I don't hear anything, so let's move to the next action item.

What we're doing today is this is going to be a quick update of the different items that we have been working on. We just want to have an update on this. And whatever new business you want to bring to the table, please do so at any time. Thank you so much.

We're going to start with Carlos Reyes has action item 006 which has to do with – let me look here – with finalizing the list of ALS travelers by January 31st. Carlos, please, can you tell us what's the status on that?

CARLOS REYES:

Hi, Eduardo. Thanks. Hi, everyone. The database is done, and I've been working primarily with the ACRALO region. There were some inconsistencies in confirming some travelers, but the database is done. I think I have maybe one or two items to confirm today and tomorrow just depending on when they respond, but it's done.

And the next step, I will be sending it to Silvia, and Silvia and I will be distributing it to the RALO secretariats just to ensure that everything is set. And we have a week until we have to submit it to constituency travel on the 14th.

Everything is very much on track. Just to give you a sense of the numbers, there are a total of 151 individual RALOs participating in ATLAS II. I can break it down by region, if you'd like.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yes. [inaudible] Why don't you give us that information just for the record.

CARLOS REYES: Sure, of course. One second. There are 23 from AFRALO, 30 for APRALO, 28 from EURALO, 37 from LACROLO, and 22 from NAROLO, and then, of course, the full ALAC and its liaisons. Once you add all of those together and account for some travelers who will be representing – excuse me. Some representatives are from the same ALS, so once you take those out, there's a total of 151 ALSes.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. So when you mentioned the ALAC, for example, we are representing our own ALS, right? So really we're talking about 170-something people, 176?

CARLOS REYES: Correct. Yes, correct.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. Wow. Thank you so much, Carlos.

CARLOS REYES: Yeah, if we count individual people, obviously it goes up. But in terms of ALSes, yes, correct.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. Well, thank you so much.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Eduardo?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yes, please, Olivier. Go ahead.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you very much, Eduardo. I have a question for Carlos because I'm a little confused here. When one counts all of the ALSes participating, did Carlos say that does not include the ALSes which are represented by people who are on the ALAC? Or does that include the ALSes which are represented by people who are on the ALAC and, of course, on the regional leadership as well? Because as we say, the ALAC is 15 people and regional leadership is another 10.

CARLOS REYES: Hi, Olivier. To answer your question, it does. It does. All the ALSes are included here, including the regional leadership and the ALAC.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Oh, okay. Thank you. So, effectively, we're not talking about 175 people. The number of people who are not part of ALSes or who are not going

to be ALS representatives is going to be a small amount, I would imagine the NomCom appointees and these people.

CARLOS REYES: Right. Right.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: I don't think that we will get the full ALAC. Because there's one question always which has been going around – I just want to make sure we're clear on this – is whether people who are on the ALAC are on the ALAC as an ALAC member when they will travel to London or whether they will be also able to send another person from their ALS to the summit?

My understanding is that the ALAC member themselves are the representatives from their ALS. But I could be wrong, so I wanted to obtain clarification on this on the numbers, and maybe Heidi would know or you.

CARLOS REYES: Olivier, you're correct. The ALAC members are representing their ALSes. So in that sense, there's no double-dipping, as we say in the United States. You are right. Every ALAC member is representing his or her ALS.

EDUARDO DIAZ: That means that in the 151 ALSes, those members of ALAC are not included there? Or are they?

CARLOS REYES: I'm sorry, Eduardo. Would you repeat the question, please?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay, in the total number that you mentioned at the beginning, the 151? In that number, there are members of ALAC that are representing their own ALSes. Is that correct?

CARLOS REYES: Yes, the 151 includes that.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay, thank you so much. Thank you, Carlos, and let's move to the next one, which is Heidi with the action items number 009 and 011. Number 009 has to do with asking constituency travel about visa applications and invitational letters for ATLAS II. So, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, thank you, everyone. Thank you, Eduardo. Hi, everyone. On the visa application, I think Olivier [inaudible] to the level of you between you and Sally on this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

On the issue of the letters, the London invitation letter if you need it for your visa is now available. We're just waiting for it to be translated into French and Spanish, and then we'll be sending it out. But it is available now in English. Thank you.

Olivier, I thought I did see a message between Sally and you on the visa issue.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: I can add. Yes, please. Thank you. So, effectively, I've e-mailed Sally and reminded her, and she has asked for clarification from the department concerned. I was under the impression that response that we received was actually through you, Heidi, which effectively is just pointing us over to the visa form.

There doesn't appear to be any response that says we will be, at the moment, doing something for the ALSes such as the sort of letter that we wanted ICANN to produce or that we wanted the British government to produce.

I'm still awaiting for clarification on this. I will be in the UK next week, so if Sally Costerton is in the UK, I'll probably ask to have a quick chat with her and see where we are. At the moment, the request for an invitation letter will be coming – the letter itself, the invitation letter – will be coming from the main host of the meeting not from ICANN. Thank you.

EDUARDO DIAZ: You want to comment on that, Heidi, or you are done with your update?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I've just now come back in to the call so I missed that, unfortunately.

EDUARDO DIAZ: You mean what Olivier said?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, I missed everything he said.

EDUARDO DIAZ: If I understand what he said, he said that – and maybe you can correct me – he said that the UK government hasn't done anything for the visa letters and that this letter is coming only from the host. Is that correct, Olivier? I think he maybe got washed out from the ocean. Maybe he will come back.

HEIDI ULLRICH: If I can just come back on the...

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Can you hear me?

HEIDI ULLRICH: There he is.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Now we can hear you.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Can you hear me? Oh, you can! Maybe I was muted or something, I don't know.

I was just saying, yes, you are correct. The invitation letters will come from the host. There are, at the moment, no plans for ICANN to produce

invitation letters, and there are no plans for the UK government to produce invitation letters.

That said, I will be in the UK next week. I'm going to speak to Sally Costerton. I will also go and speak and I'm actually meeting with the UK GAC representative, Mark Carvell, and I will be speaking to him about that, as well, and see if we can on a separate channel also get the UK government involved specifically for our ALS representatives because of the importance of them being able to attend and because of the potential visa complications. That's it. Thank you.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Heidi, want to comment on that, or we should move to the next one?

HEIDI ULLRICH: No, you can move to the next one. Thank you.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. The next action item has to do with ensuring that the ATLAS II public relations sub-working group convenes with the ICANN staff on public relations. Anything on that, Heidi? Last time it was...

HEIDI ULLRICH: No, nothing new. They are welcome to join us. I know that you've been in touch with them about the themes and the PR messages.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yeah. We haven't really moving forward on that, but at least they know the messages, the themes, and some of the strategic goals. So we just have to chat about that.

I also mentioned to you, Heidi, I want to mention to the group that maybe we have too many public relations messages. We have, like, six. Maybe when we get together with the public relations staff, we may want to reduce that to one or two – maybe one from outreach and one for in-reach. I will let you know those conversations and bring it back to you for your opinion. Thank you very much, Heidi.

The next one is Glenn McKnight with the celebration. I don't know if Glenn is online or on the call. I guess he's not, so we'll find out what updates he has, if any, regarding the celebration.

The next one is Carlos Aguirre with the newsletter. I don't know if Carlos is online. I know Natalia is online. Maybe, Natalia, you may want to say a few words about what you have been working with Carlos and Maricarmen about the newsletter and the Web page.

NATALIA ENCISA: Okay, yes. Thank you. We've [inaudible].

EDUARDO DIAZ: Natalia, you are dropping on us. You're breaking up.

NATALIA ENCISA: Working with Carlos Aguirre, who is chair of the newsletter working group, and Maricarmen Sequera, who is chairing the Web page working group. We have a call [inaudible]. Can you hear me?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Now we can hear you better, yes. Can you start please?

NATALIA ENCISA: Can you hear me?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yes.

NATALIA ENCISA: Maybe I can write on the top my report, because I am on [on the street].

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay, Natalia. Can you hear us?

NATALIA ENCISA: Okay, sorry. I am on the [inaudible]. We have a meeting on Monday to see. We've been working about recruiting [inaudible]. I can't hear you. Can you hear me?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Natalia, we can hear you, but you're breaking, so it's very hard to follow you. Why don't you do this. Write something down in the chat and we'll look at it, if that's fine with you?

NATALIA ENCISA: Okay.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. Also, can you hear us okay? I mean, can you hear the conversation? Oh, okay. Wolf is asking you if you are driving or you are somewhere like work?

Well, in any case, I wanted to bring up at this point. I had a conversation with Heidi during this week regarding the newsletter and the Web page. It would be better for staff and it would be better to coordinated this effort that we merge the newsletter and the Web page into one group led by Maricarmen and Carlos and Natalia.

In a sense, they are basically the same in nature. Maybe the formats are different and maybe different things go into one or another, but we're talking here about communications through two different mediums. One is a Web page, and one is the newsletter, which could go out every two weeks.

I just want to hear any comments about this proposal before doing something definite. No comments? Well, let me do this. I will talk to, offline, with Natalia and those both groups and see what we can come up and try to see how we can merge these two groups into one. It will be easier for everyone to manage it that way.

And Natalia just put something in the chat that says, "We invite the new members to join the two working groups. We need more people from APRALO. Also, we ask the staff for a Doodle to organize a call for next week."

So, on the first one, is anybody here from APRALO that might have some ideas on how we can get people from APRALO involved with this group?

PASTOR PETERS: Sorry. What is the committee about? I'm just coming in.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Can you repeat that, please? And who is speaking? State your name before.

PASTOR PETERS: Pastor Peters.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Oh, okay. Can you repeat your question again, please?

PASTOR PETERS: I said what is the committee about? Because I just joined. I joined the conference late.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. This committee would be in charge of putting together the newsletter and the Web page. What we're looking is for people that can add help in format, in acquiring information, and especially from different regions in the world.

That's basically what this is all about. It's just about communication, getting information to all the ALSes, and try to have a continuous conversation with the ALSes through the newsletters and people can go to the Web pages also to find information. And so we need people from all the regions to provide this information and help in this group. Did that answer your question?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yeah, it does. I will look at the [inaudible] list and the recommended member. So who, if I'm recommending Raul, do I direct the nomination to? What is the e-mail address?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Natalia, if you heard that, can...?

Okay. I'm going to do something. I want to reach to Natalia and the group, and I'm going to make sure that they get in contact with you. Is that okay?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yeah, that's fine.

EDUARDO DIAZ:

Okay. Thank you so much.

Let's move forward to Fatima Cambroner. I don't know if Fatima is online today. Yep, she is. Fatima, do you want to say a few words? "I cannot speak. It's [inaudible]. I'm copying all the updates."

Okay, while she writes down her updates, this is what she has written into the chat: "We are working to finish the mentoring program organization committee." And she put a link in the chat. "Need members of NACRALO. Please invite them to join us. We'll be making some changes in the draft of the mentoring program to change how to approach it. Remember, we have already done the Acronym Helper wiki," and there is another link there. "Please collaborate."

Thank you so much, Fatima. One thing I can do that that we have a NACRALO multi-meeting this coming Monday, so I will bring this issue to the group and see if we can get some folks from NACRALO to help if that's fine with you.

Also, I wanted to mention to the group that I had a conversation with Fatima yesterday in relation to another idea that came up with a conversation with staff that we may want to change the scope of the way we're thinking about going with the mentoring program.

Basically, what we want to do is we have this idea that do to the mentoring program similar to the fellowship program where people go in the morning. They look at the day and try to understand where to go during the day. And then the following day, they will come back and say, "I have questions about the previous day." Then there will be people there to help.

But in this conversation, I think it would be more appropriate if we take all the ALSes and divide them by specific people, like through all the ALAC and assign five, six people to each one of us and make us responsible for mentoring that specific group in helping them to go through the meeting.

They can shadow you. You can direct them. If they need, I don't know, specific information – and I'm making this up – about the GNSO. But this mentor should make sure to get to those experts so the people that you're mentoring will be able to talk to experts within ICANN to help answer those questions.

This is something that we discussed yesterday. It's not something that's there yet but will be more coming. On the next call, I'm pretty sure we'll have something more definitive on how we're going to proceed that. Anybody have to comment about this? Okay. Thank you, Fatima and Maricarmen.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Eduardo?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Ah, yes, Olivier. Please, do so. Yes.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Thank you, Eduardo. So two comments, I think that's an excellent opportunity just for personal comments on this. And I heard about this yesterday. Heidi shared this with me, and I thought it was a good thing.

Then with regards to your previous proposal, I thought that was good as well, so let's move forward on that. Thank you.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Thank you. Thank you so much, Olivier.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: And just to be clear on the previous proposal: having the same team deal with the website and joining forces effectively with the communication as well.

EDUARDO DIAZ: You are in accord with that?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yeah, absolutely, yes. I think it makes sense just [for me] to be able to coordinate all of the public relations that we're going to move forward with and have a website that works well. It certainly makes sense.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. Thank you for your comments, Olivier. Thank you so much.

Olivier, you're next. You have a couple of action items here, let me read them for you. You're next. Let me find out where they are. The first one has to do, basically, with sponsorship updates. And there's also a number 016 that is – is this right? Please bear with me. I'm double-checking here just to make sure I have this straight. Hold on a second.

Anyhow, Olivier, please can you give us an update on the sponsorship?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yes, thank you. So, a couple of things: the documents for the sponsors is all ready to go, but I have not shared it with any of the sponsors yet because there was a question mark on the actual numbers that were required, the size of the funding needed for a lunch or for a dinner.

We are going along a direction where we would be looking for sponsoring of a lunch on the Sunday, so that would be in the middle of the day. But we're also looking for the sponsoring of a dinner on the Saturday evening before the whole ICANN meeting starts.

There are questions at the moment as to whether it would be a sponsorship or whether it would be a donation, and there are small differences between the two. A donation provides no ability for the sponsor to blatantly have their logo on all of the documentation which is associated with the event, [whereas a] sponsorship does. The rules are slightly different, and there's some discussion going on around that.

In essence, the sponsorship document is ready. I'm now going to meet with Gisella on Monday. We're going to go over to the venue and are going to be doing two things. On the one side, looking at the size of the rooms, and that's essentially some work relating to the agenda and all of the events that have been discussed recently. In fact earlier this week, there was a call with Tijani, myself, Nancy, and Heidi. In fact, some of the aforementioned people met face-to-face in the [inaudible] and we made some progress on this.

But at the same time, as I said, I'm meeting with Gisella on Monday. We're going to go both to the venue hotel and also going to the Paddington Hilton, which is just down the road. We will be finding out how far the two hotels are from each other. And no doubt we'll hopefully be able to discuss with the people involved – the management team over there – essentially what type of costs would be involved so I can really finalize the exact numbers.

And then I'm going to send those proposals out. One is going to go out to Facebook, one is going to go out to Google, one is going to go out to Afilias, one is going to go out to PIR, and I forget who else. There are one or two other organizations out there. They have all been told, but they should be expecting a proposal for a request for a sponsorship.

The advantage is that later on in the week, on Thursday the 13th of February, there is a UK IGF – Internet Governance Forum – taking place, and several of these people that I will have sent the proposal to earlier on in the week will be present at the UK IGF. I then plan to follow up with them on Thursday, perhaps even setting up an ad hoc meeting on the side maybe even on Friday or Wednesday, who knows? Sometime over the week to discuss the proposal and see what level of involvement they could offer.

I don't expect to have an answer next week. As you know, these are quite large numbers. But hopefully, we will be able to get several sponsors for this. Such is the magnitude of the event that we are looking at putting together and the importance of ICANN's 50th meeting.

And that's the update from me. If you have any questions, of course I'm open to questions.

EUDARDO DIAZ:

Anybody wants to comment on this?

Okay, so the next action items are a couple of action items that I opened in the between meetings. And basically – I'm looking for them – they have to do with e-mail that Heidi sent. We got in a brainstorming that she had with the communications people. And one of the questions they ask in brainstorming is: what is in the likely impact and call to action that we expect from the ATLAS II? And the other one is that the suggestions that we develop as a strategic goals for outreaching.

I just don't want to talk about this right now. I just wanted to mention that I opened these two action items. I'm going to tackle this on the next meeting. And let's chat about this offline and see if these things make sense or this can be covered by the ROI team. Who knows? So, any comments about this?

Okay, well, the next action item is I'm proposing to have a call the next two week. This will put us in February 20. Is this okay with everybody?

Okay. Does anyone has a new business to bring on the table?

PASTOR PETERS:

Yes.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay, please. You have the floor.

PASTOR PETERS: Might be some of the questions I want to ask may have been treated before I joined.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay.

PASTOR PETERS: I just want to be informed, so I'm not trying to draw the conference back. Is that okay?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yeah, yes, please do so. Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Okay, number one: The ALS representative that's coming for the ATLAS II conference in London, now when would the letters of invitational sponsorship be sent out to those? Because normally, we would need to apply for a visa and make those arrangements, so the earlier that letter is sent to the ALSes outside of Europe the better. That is my number one question.

Number two: the sponsorship for the ALSes that are coming, what is the covered the sponsorship? Is it for just flight and accommodation? Or it's

going to be with flight, accommodation, and honorarium like the little stipend that normally goes with the other ICANN sponsorship events?

Then, number three: it also follows that the ATLAS II conference coming up in London also falls in line with the usual ICANN [inaudible] conference. In which case, there's really a call by the ICANN fellowship for other ALSes to all members to apply for fellowship.

Now, because the ATLAS II is only covering just one ALS rep for the ATLAS event, I know a lot of other ALS, even including our own, may also want to increase our participation by also applying for fellowship for members. And if they are lucky, they could get one sponsor, make it thereby increasing the presence of ALSes for the event. Because the permanent goal is to ensure that more members from ALSes participate in ICANN events as opposed to the usual attendees.

Now, my concern with this is just in case if for instance we do not get any of our member to be sponsored under the fellowship, I did ask [inaudible] in December for our meeting before now that can we have letters of invitation sent out to any member with a sort of comment without sponsorship but, "Oh, sponsor them." The answer was yes. So the question will now be: does that position still hold?

So that [inaudible] list of names of any of our members that would require [inaudible]. So as also opposed to serve the visa for [inaudible]. That is my contribution.

I want to quickly apologize. For a while now, I've been away. I was on vacation. I [inaudible] come back, so that is why I have not been active

with some of the meetings that have occurred before now. But I'm back with you now to [inaudible]. Thank you.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. If I understood the three questions that you have: one has to do with the invitational letter. The second one has to do – and bear with me, because I don't have a pen with me so I didn't put them down – has to do with.... Please help me, here. I forgot, because the last one has to do with sponsorship of more people. That's what I understood.

PASTOR PETERS: The second one has to do with the scope of sponsorship for the accredited ALS rep.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay.

HEIDI ULLRICH: On that second question, the support of the ALSes will include flight, accommodation starting from the Friday through that Thursday. A lot of you will be on the plane Thursday night. And then the stipend of \$500. That's only for the ALSes, that's not for ALAC reps and the RALOs. They are under the normal travel support.

PASTOR PETERS: Heidi, the ATLAS conference is from when to when?

HEIDI ULLRICH: It starts on the Saturday, the 21st of June, so people will be arriving on the Friday the 20th. And then the last meeting is Thursday morning the 26th of June. And again, a lot of people will be leaving that night, depending on their flight. And those who don't have any flights leaving on the 26th, then they will be leaving on Friday the 27th.

PASTOR PETERS: Okay. Now, the entire summit includes the ICANN conference is for what day to what day?

HEIDI ULLRICH: The ATLAS starts the 21st of June and ends the 26th of June.

PASTOR PETERS: The ICANN conference will start from what date?

HEIDI ULLRICH: The ICANN meeting, well, formally it starts on the Monday the 23rd. But there are meetings taking place on the weekend. So the ICANN conference is the 23rd through the 26th. Let me get you those exact dates that are being advertised. Again, a lot of the meetings including the Summit already take place on the Sunday the 22nd.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay. Alright. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH: And Eduardo, if I could answer the question about the visa and the travel issues?

EDUARDO DIAZ: Yes, please.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Again, Carlos is working on the database, so that's going to be given over to constituency travel in the next few weeks. Then that process will start moving forward on that.

On the issue of the invitation letters for London, they are now available in English only. And we're going to have them hopefully translated into Spanish and French, and then we'll send that link out. Eduardo, if you would like us to, we can send the English one out now to the ATLAS II participants list.

On the question of the visas, as Olivier noted earlier, there are still some issue with getting assistance from the UK government or from the UK host, because there is no host at the moment. So we're still working on that.

PASTOR PETERS: Okay, Heidi. It will [inaudible] to the effort of the secretariat, and we will pursue it more. If you reinforce your request from the UK government, because the UK [inaudible] agency are very strict when it comes to the

issue of visas for people coming from Africa. I don't know for Asia. But if they are assured of the seriousness of this business, so I would recommend I would want to hope that they will treat it with every seriousness it deserves. Thank you very much.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Thank you. So did you get answers to you questions?

PASTOR PETERS: Yes, I have.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay, so, thank you so much for asking those questions and Heidi for answering them.

I have a comment in the chat about Cheryl wants to read my last comment, IRI was to OCL the possible sponsor. Cheryl, are you online only, or can you talk about this?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yeah, no, I can talk. Thanks. When Olivier was talking about a company that would be worthy of approaching for sponsorship, I just wanted to add IRI, which is the international registry operation that Adrian is heading up, might also be worthwhile approaching for sponsorship.

EDUARDO DIAZ: Okay, thank you so much.

We are at the end of the agenda. I think we should adjourn this meeting if nobody else wants to comment on anything else. Is that okay with you?

I guess it is. I will hear you again in the next weeks. And again, we will be e-mailing each other about all the things regarding these action items.

Thank you very much to all, and I will hear you in the next weeks.

[END OF TRANSCRIPT]