
GISELLA GRUBER: With pleasure, Siranush. Welcome, everyone, to today's APRALO Singapore Showcase Organizing Committee call on Thursday 6th of February at 06:00 UTC.

On today's call we have Siranush Vardanyan, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Maureen Hilyard, Philadel Yeo, and Bikram Shrestha. We have apologies noted from Ali AlMeshal and Pavan Budhrani. From staff, we have Silvia Vivanco, Heidi Ullrich, and myself, Gisella Gruber.

If I could also please remind everyone to state their names when speaking for transcript purposes. Thank you. Over to you, Siranush.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Gisella. Let's start our discussion based on the recent updates I had from Silvia related to budget. Just for your information, we will start not from the action items from the previous call but we will start from the revised budget discussion. Please, Gisella, put on the screen two versions of the budget. I just have sent it to OC members. Olivier, I am sorry I didn't send it to you. I didn't want to overburden you with all those e-mails. We will discuss it now and I will send it later as a confirmation and final one for you just for your awareness.

We just got the information from the meeting department and communication department related to some changes in the budget. The calculations related to reception catering costs were not done so properly at the time, and now we have the new and updated prices for

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

that. We need to decide for how many people we should order the catering. Initially we had one for 100 and we were fully happy, then, when DotAsia agreed to cover the whole cost.

You see now on your screen the budget for 75 people. And we need extra \$1,143.15. If you can put the second version, as well, Gisella? This is for 100 people, where we need \$1,791.49. The difference in catering only was about \$1,000. We need to decide now for how many people we want to move forward, for 75 or 100? And based on that, we should start think about the sponsors. Can I hear your suggestions? Cheryl?

SILVIA VIVANCO: If I may just ask that the budget.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes, Silvia, please?

SILVIA VIVANCO: The budget was increased due to the drinks menu, which was a little bit higher than we expected. The way it's priced is for hour of service. So for one hour of service for beer, wine, and soda, we have two different budgets. One for price of \$2,800, and the second for \$2,100 – for 125, the other one for 75 persons.

The drinks is what have made the budget higher, they require money higher. Basically, we have a price per person of \$28 for drinks. The canapés, the food pricing, didn't change. It's the same pricing as provided a few months ago. The difference is the drinks.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: So the matter is the drink and also taxes are included, so it increased the price. Any ideas on that for how many people we should move forward, for 100 or 75? And just take into consideration that these prices are only for one hour, and our showcase is planned for two hours. It is the first initial hour will be the speeches, etc. But I think by the end of the speech for the second hour we will come to the serving part, so I think that will be good for having them just for one-hour service.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yeah. Indeed, that works perfectly well for the one-hour service in the second hour. Silvia just mentioned that normally we have 150. That indicates to me that we would be really, I think, poorly served if we didn't at least cater for 100.

I really think if we have a larger number of people in for the formal proceedings and then the beginning of the dance, etc., I think we'll probably lose that 50 in that transition time. So I think we'll be fairly safe for catering for 100. I don't think we'd be safe catering for 75.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay. Thank you, Cheryl. Any other suggestions? Any other ideas? I completely agree with you [inaudible] forward for 100 people. And Maureen is also supporting 100. Let's now plan for 100. I think no objections on this, so let's put the budget for 100. Gisella, please put the budget for 100.

Yes, I agree, Maureen. We still have a couple of people to approach, so we may be on the safe side. At least it's good that we have these changes one month at least prior to the event.

Yes, Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Just before you go to Heidi – sorry to jump in, Heidi. When we're looking for sponsors, can I suggest we just ask for a \$2,000 or two \$1,000 – remembering these are asking Singapore dollars – donations? Can you also change that amount to a U.S. dollar, which is normally what any of our sponsors would be funding us in? Thanks.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Heidi, any response to this?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you, Cheryl. I do understand that you're thinking that 100 would be a safe amount. But I do note that that means that there is almost a \$2,000 budget shortfall. This is in addition to the \$1,200 being sponsored by ICANN and the \$2,180 sponsored by DotAsia. So before any order can be placed, that budget shortfall will need to be covered. So I wanted to state that.

And while I had the floor, just very quickly: the way it normally works in the past with successful showcase events is that the first 15 minutes, you have the drinks being served while people are entering and there might be entertainment. Then that is stopped, the speeches go on. And

then during the second hour, the first 45 minutes – which is really when people are doing their most networking, etc. – that’s the second time, the 45 minutes totaling from one hour where the drinks and the food are served.

That’s why, in a two-hour showcase, we’re only budgeting for one hour of food and drinks. Okay.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Heidi, unfortunately, splitting an hour worth of service in Singapore into a 45-minute and a 15-minute block is just not going to work. You pay, in Singapore, for an hour or part thereof. And if we were going to serve any libations or any service at the beginning other than perhaps water already provided by the conference venue for the meeting, we would be up for doubling our costs.

Singapore is and has been for the last 40 years – to my knowledge, when I’ve been doing things over there – notoriously expensive and extortionately expensive for alcohol. This isn’t new; this is kind of predictable. But I think we will just have to have a dry beginning to the showcase, unless there’s bottled water lying about.

It’s sad, but I don’t think there’s much we can do. I doubt very much that they would split the hour to drinks to begin and a secondary service after the first hour gone.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: If I may, I agree with you Cheryl, and I think that initially we have the Folklore performance, so there will be no need for having 15 minutes prior to that at the beginning of showcase and its service.

When we completed an hour at 7:00 if we start showcase at 6:00 (if you see agenda), and at 7:00 the service can start until 8:00. So we'll be good just to split that 45 and 15 minutes at the end.

Maureen, please?

MAUREEN HILLYARD: Thank you, Siranush. When we were in Beijing, we didn't start the catering until the second part. It was pretty packed in the official part of our event anyway, and I think that the same sort of thing is going to happen here with the events that are going to be running during that formalities part of it.

I think that having the formalities, and everybody pretty much engaged is going to be such that then we move from there to the catering and then we can start it. I don't think that there's going to be any big deal about that. Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes, Maureen, thank you. This is what I share also the point. And just answering Silvia's question: we need to know from Philadel if the dancers can split the performance in two, at the end and at the beginning.

This was our initial agreement with Philadel and Kuek and discussion that we will need to have two performances – one at the beginning and the second at the end – and \$600 was given as the price for two performances.

Philadel, can you confirm that?

Do we have dial-out to Philadel, or he is only in Adobe space?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Philadel is only on the Adobe Connect. Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:

Thank you. Okay, if Philadel can respond to Silvia and to all of us to confirm that we will have two performances, one at the beginning and one at the end, and the price \$600 for that in the Adobe space, that would be really good.

Thanks for posting the question, Heidi, to Philadel. He's typing now.

I think for your first question, Heidi, "Will people stay for two hours?" the showcases which I saw, I think that people were staying until the end, especially if there was any performance there. I know that the lion dance may not be as good as tango, but I'm sure that it will be fantastic show. So I think people will stay until the end.

No, Philadel, we can't hear you, unfortunately.

Ah. Okay, so the performance cannot be split into two for the lion dance. But that was we were discussing through mailing list that we

need one performance at the beginning and one performance at the end. I think we didn't understand each other properly.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

If it can't be split, then I would have some culturally-appropriate music and some scenes showing on the overheads on the projection screens at the beginning, go straight into formalities, and then have the split between the purely-formal and the more-informal and networking [inaudible] with the lion dance. It gives a clear break, and it will allow people who do want to leave an appropriate time to leave.

And just while I have the microphone, I think you may in fact find that if at the beginning of the showcase you announce that there will be a lion dance as a transition point, that will allow people to know how long they're going to be committed to each part.

The only other thing, video is also perfectly good as well. So video, all sorts of things, we can [inaudible] the place up to begin with it.

I was going to bring it up later in any other business but I'll do it now. It might be quite auspicious if – I know you were planning on only exchanging with APNIC and hopefully APTLD the Memorandums of Understanding that were previously signed – but it might be reasonable to actually sign them during the event.

It doesn't normally take a lot of time. It is something that people are used to standing around and watching while there's signatories and an exchange. It does add a certain degree of formality, and it's a good photo opportunity. And if you were to do that at the end and then move

into the lion dance, I think that would be quite reasonable and it also then gives people an excuse – they can stand up, stretch their legs, whatever, watch the signatories of the MoUs, and then the lion dance comes in. Okay? Thanks.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay, thank you very much, Cheryl. This is really very helpful. We were talking about that the signing process will be during the showcase, so that's good point.

Just summing up what we have discussed and seeing all the discussions: we can have at the beginning our PowerPoint with some music showing who is APRALO, who are there involved, and distributing the fans, the takeaways which we are planning to prepare. Then I will announce that we will have lion show, as you mentioned at the beginning, and we will sum up the event with signing MoU, and then have lion dance and networking.

That's what we all agreed on?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes. Looks good.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay. I will make appropriate changes in the agenda just to have all this there.

This is also very good that we're clarifying that, as we have Philadel also here, to clarify the status of lion dance. I had at least other opinion that we could have two performances, but now it's done. We'll have one, and it will be at the end of the showcase. Good.

Let's move forward to the action items which we have. One very big issue to clarify just before going through the action items and to approve and disapprove what we had: we have eight speakers in our list for the showcase, and we have one to be discussed yet. This is the representative of disability group, which we'll come back later and see any update on that or no.

Is there anyone in the agenda whom you think we can take out from the list or maybe we should decrease the amount of time for their speeches? Gisella, can you put the agenda? Actually, I'll post the link here right now. Here is the link, and I hope you see the agenda already. If you have any suggestions on that, this will be really very helpful.

We will start with Olivier, and then we will have Fadi with opening words. Then we'll go for Steve Crocker, Sébastien. And then we'll have Quiz. Then we have five speakers: we have Kuek, we have [inaudible], we have Holly, Cheryl, and disability group representative. Is there anyone you think? What are your thoughts on that?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Normally I'd say ditch me, but because it is our last opportunity for outreach on the NomCom, I'm not going to say that.

Perhaps what we could do is cut time down on everyone. For people like me, only give me three minutes, and the same with the others. Drop all your timing down, okay?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay. So, Heidi, can we reduce? I was thinking that we can reduce speakers' time from four to eight, but I was thinking that maybe Olivier, Fadi, Steve, and Sébastien will need five minutes. We can reduce everyone to three minutes, I completely agree.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Give the main speakers five and give the rest of us three, and that shouldn't be a problem.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay, so we'll have first four speakers, including Olivier, Fadi, Steve, and Sébastien will have five minutes, and the rest of the group will have three minutes. That's good. Olivier, three minutes fine with you? Okay, we'll three minutes for you. But we will keep five minutes for Fadi, Steve, and Sébastien.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Can I just say I really think you probably need to ditch the speaker number eight, and we need to do something else to promote the disability and accessibility issues. It's not something that you can do. It's a very new subject. It's either a new subject or new people, neither of

which we can rely on to be managed in three minutes. So let's take it out, and deal with it in another way.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay, okay. If there will be no one from disability group, we will just take this out from the showcase agenda.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes. If I have – and I probably will be able to do my NomCom ad in well under three minutes – I'm the interim chair of the accessibility work group for ICANN, so I can just do a bit of a quick pitch and keep still so that gives it a nod. I'll just try and multitask, okay?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Excellent. In that case, we may add two minutes to your speech, as well.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Don't you be too generous.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you very much, Cheryl. This is really helpful.

We also agreed on that, on the time for speeches and speakers. And related to the speakers, the invitation letters: I got the draft template from staff, and I prepared for it too for Fadi and Steve for final approval.

As Silvia mentioned, they are okay with that. And based on the changes in the timing at the agenda, I will prepare the final all invitation letters,

including APTLD and APNIC representative. And we'll send for your final review, and I will send it to Heidi.

Also with Heidi we will discuss how to approach Fadi. There are some internal ways of communication. We'll come up with all this stuff, and hopefully we'll get the approval from all our speakers.

Olivier, we will send you an official invitation, of course, but I think that we have your approval already. Do we? Yes?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I think you muted. We can hear you now.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: I did unmute and then mute again, maybe I was too fast. Maybe my finger was faster than my voice. Yes, affirmative, I'm okay with it. Fantastic.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you very much, Olivier. Thank you.

Yes, and thank you, Philadel. How much time the lion dance requires? Please update us, and I will update in accordance the agenda to have the appropriate timing for everyone.

Now let's move to action items which we have from the previous call. We have a couple of things to [inaudible]. Invitation letters and we have found that we have \$2,180 from DotAsia to fund the catering. We still are waiting for the sponsorship package from the staff for APNIC and

APTLD. Silvia, any update on that? Do we have when we are expecting the packages?

SILVIA VIVANVCO:

Yes. We have prepared a package. We have already received feedback from staff in charge of the sponsorship. So at the moment, we are finalizing with Heidi. We will have provide you with that as soon as we have it.

But I wanted to mention that in the case of DotAsia, we are aware that Edmund in the past has preferred to have a direct relationship with the hotel and not to go through a sponsorship arrangement. So we will need to get confirmation from Edmund on what is the preferred approach for having his contribution. And for the other contributions, of course, we can do a sponsorship package or we can do another type of arrangement. But we have a sponsorship package that we will provide to you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:

Okay. Yes, Cheryl, please?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Your two targets for sponsorship are APNIC and APTLD, correct?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:

Yes.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Okay. If it's possible I will be – I'm not sure anyone else on this list other than Philadel will be perhaps in Malaysia for APRICOT and the APTLD meeting at the end of this month.

It would be quite useful if we could have got the sponsorship packages to APNIC and APTLD so at my appropriate opportunity, I can follow up with both Paul and Don. If we can try and make sure that we have those out as soon as practical and if all else fails, make sure that I can at least present them at the time of the APRICOT meeting at the end of the month. Thanks.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Cheryl. We have about \$1,800 – we need that much. I think that today or tomorrow I will prepare the invitational letters for Don and for Paul.

We need to send this as soon as possible to them because we need to start the fans purchasing, and we need the time for ordering and for them to put the logo. We need about three or four weeks for that, so we need to get the answer from them prior to the APRICOT meeting. Luckily, if we get that answer, at least we need that prior to that.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: That's fine. I just heard some delay from what Silvia was saying and I was suggesting that seeing as it's the 6th now and by the 22nd we'll all be together that would be a drop-dead date. And I suggest you also ask for \$1,000 from each, USD.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay. So, yes, \$1,000 U.S. dollars from APNIC and from APTLD. I agree, and we'll put this in the letter asking them to fund for \$1,000 for the showcase and see what they will answer to us. The letters will be sent I think by the end of tomorrow. Prior to that, I will confirm with Heidi the text, and then I will send it to them. Thank you.

And also I will mention the time of signing the MoU that will be during the showcase and put the exact time for them also to be aware.

Yes. The next action item from previous call which we need to discuss: the number of people travelling there is aware that we have 20 people who will be in Singapore from APRALO.

Related to our brochure, Maureen, any updates when the final one will be sent? And yes, related to the brochures, they were not included in the budget, but I hope Heidi has a good news for that. Heidi, if you have any news from communication department, can you share it with us?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I wish I had some positive news, but we have no news yet. We did write to them, and we're just waiting to hear back. We can follow up with them in the next day to see if they can. Normally they have in the past, so I would hope that if we just kept asking that they will agree.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes, thank you. We are thinking that the brochure will be published by ICANN without any expenses sent to APRALO. If the budget will come out not from the \$1,200 available from ICANN but from other ICANN sources, but they will be printed for APRALO.

Maureen, related to the brochure?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Siranush. Yes, I've given them until tomorrow as the last. We were actually just one space short. If I can get one more photograph, I'd be very, very happy. And it's looking good. It is a [inaudible] full-size color back-to-back, so I think as the takeaway that should be a really good record and everybody can see who everyone else is. Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN:

Thank you, Maureen. I think that we will have probably another week to go to finalize that and the diagram and the map which we were planning initially. By the middle of February we will have it ready to be sent to Heidi and hope by that time we also have good news from Heidi related to the printing for that. Thank you.

Another action item – I'm trying to come to the point. Yes, related to video, Emani is finalizing the video. Me and Maureen have sent the initial version of it, and I think it will be really wonderful video for everyone to see. This will ready a little bit later. I hope prior to the event we'll have the link for that, but if no that will be surprise for everyone. This is really an interesting video [inaudible] us there.

Related to fans, the next action item is fans. We agreed with Kuek and Philadel, and thanks to Cheryl and Maureen's support, we finalized what we want on the fans as a takeaway. So after having the answer from the sponsor that we need \$500 for 200 fans as takeaways, we will be back

to Philadel to asking him to order that. No objections on that? Just updating what we have discussed.

And yes, related Quiz questions, Pavan confirmed that he will make it on postcards as was suggested by Cheryl, and it will be also shown on the screen. The Quiz part is quite complete, and you all also know there will be five prizes from DotAsia for the winners for that. And Pavan will be leading that part. Any questions? I'm trying to follow also the discussions in chat, but no questions there. Yes?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Regarding the quiz, there will be a [inaudible], right? What is the prizes for the winners?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: What will be the prize you said?

SILVIA VIVANCO: Yeah.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: I think Pavan has sent the information that there are five questions and five winners. They will give five printable USD – no. I lost his e-mail where he was mentioning what exactly will be the prize, but I will find the e-mail. They will give five prizes to all five winners.

What was exactly your question, Silvia? What will be the prize? I will forward you the e-mail I received I from Pavan. I'm not sure. I'm not

sure what was the prize for them, but I think people will be happy to receive that.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Okay.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: What else is in our action item? In our action item, we asked Kuek to check prices for Marina Basin, but I mentioned here I updated it that gala is planned to be in that space so we decided that showcase will be in the conference wing. For us, no much trouble to think about having showcase in Marina Basin, which we initially were thinking about. But on Monday, we will go there for gala, hopefully.

What else? Anyone with [inaudible]?

I know, Philadel, you are here and Kuek is not in the call, but do we have any updates related [inaudible] link to Singapore ISOC person who is working on the disability project. Any updates on that?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Siranush, just if I may on that, the ISOC-recommended person, from memory, out of Singapore is certainly involved in the accessibility ISOC check-up.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: But as far as I remember, they're more technically-oriented than socially-oriented. So it might be appropriate to not only follow up with them but also I think Gunilla on our other list, Siranush – the ICANN accessibility ad hoc work group – has mentioned some other names. Could you make sure that our committee for the Singapore activities for ICANN also takes that two-prong approach, not just the tech-base but also the social one as well. Thanks.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you. I think Gunilla has sent also that information to Kuek, and he answered that he will get in touch with those people. Yes, and Gunilla also mentioned that the guy from ISOC – actually, we want a disabled person to have a speech during our showcase.

Philadel mentioned he will check with Kuek. Yes, please. He had the information about the contacts, and Gunilla] has sent those contacts' names to him. Please check with Kuek the progress on that. And do we have a person who is interested to come and tell a speech, and do we have a group of people who are interested to come for the ICANN meeting in general?

Thank you very much. At least for now, we do not have any updates on that. Yes, Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: On that again, Siranush, sorry darling. I think we just deleted the individual speaker from disability out of the program. I did mention we

should perhaps try and do something else because there's often logistics involved and indeed in some cases considerable cost with the technology or the human interpretation required in getting various disability groups to be able to present to mixed audiences.

It might be appropriate – and we do have enough time – to specifically ask for a small three-to-five minute video, which can in fact run at the beginning as we're all coming in and gathering for the event. That way we can be very inclusive, we can have some signing going on, and some subtext in various languages and just pick up on a couple of accessibility issues – the physical, auditory, and visionary.

Then that will tie in with the need to have equitable accessibility for all as an issue, which of course ICANN is now recognizing. Then, if you could also get a local group who have a focus on accessibility to attend the ICANN meeting and specifically to attend our showcase, I think that would be a very good idea.

Remember, I'm an advocate for this sector. But trust me, if you want to blow out your time, putting this sector on your run sheet is a good way to do it. Don't put them on your run sheet for an already-packed event, but see if we can put together – and in many cases, they'll already have small pieces of material that we can already use – and just put it together as a bit of a montage that can run. Thanks.

And Maureen, it sounds to me like you're supporting me on that one. Thanks, dear.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Cheryl. Yes, I agree completely. The video is a good idea, and especially at the beginning we can put that video.

Philadel, I will also send an e-mail to Kuek updating what we have discussed during this call and also to you Philadel. Please let us know if any group of disabilities will be interested to come. This was initially also asked for clarification but also for the video maybe. We'll take out the speech part, but we'll probably have the opportunity for a video to show during the showcase for the others. Thanks for the suggestion – really very good suggestion, Cheryl.

Okay, Heidi, I was trying to read Heidi's note to Philadel related to the brochures printing.

Okay. In our list of what we are going to discuss there is also MoU status. Just would like to let all of you know that MoUs are almost complete. I think that in the way of what we have now, which Maureen has sent the final one, it will be sent also together with the invitation to [inaudible] MoUs. We will ask them to come up with the final one.

Until now, we extended the comment period from APRALO members and no comments had been received so far, so we'll move forward from what we have already now.

Maureen, please?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Siranush. I just wanted to add that in order to do the final document – and we are still waiting on feedback of course – in order to do the final document, normally we would put the logos of the partners

at the top of the document. And I was actually wondering what can we use for APRALO's logo?

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Maureen. Staff, can you help us with the response?

HEIDI ULLRICH: In the past, other RALOs have used the At-Large logo and at the very bottom they just put the name of their RALO, sometimes with the color that is their color – so in the case of APRALO, that would be red. So it would basically be the At-Large logo, and at the very bottom it would say APRALO in red. I think we had that for Beijing, so let me see if I can find that.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I think you've got eyes on that, Heidi, you're right.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes, I think I also have seen this with APRALO in red on it. I also will send the final MoUs which we have up to now to you, Heidi, together with the invitation letters. And we'll ask you to put the logo, as I don't have the JPEG file of it to put it. And then we will send and ask for APNIC and APTLD to include their logo also for the final document. Any comments on that? No.

Okay, I think that we covered all action items, and also we updated what we have for now. Our next step is moving forward with APNIC and

APTLD with \$1,000 for each asking for support for sponsorship. I will also update Holly on that. She may go forward with APNIC part. Anything would like to say something to add whatever has been discussed? No questions?

Yes, Silvia?

SILVIA VIVANCO: No, just wanted to thank you very much – all of you – for your hard work. That’s all. Thank you.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Thank you, Silvia, and thank you for support. I know this is a hectic time for all of us, and with especially budget changes for the last minute. But that’s good that we will at least have time to come up with some solutions for that.

I also would like to thank everyone who was in the call. And local staff, Philadel, you are doing amazing job. Thank you very much for being so punctual in getting back to all of us with all our tons of requests to you. Thank you very much.

And thank you. Talk to via e-mail. I think that the next call – probably the last point will be – our next call on this we’ll have updates during our February monthly call. But the first week of March, we may have another organizing committee call. Do you think that we [inaudible]?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes, we will definitely need it.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Yes?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes.

SIRANUSH VARDANYAN: Okay, then we will plan something. Based on our letters to APNIC and APTLD, we may have another one at the end of February. We'll discuss with staff and send Doodle to all of you. Thank you very much.

[END OF TRANSCRIPT]