
JULIA CHARVOLEN:

Welcome, everyone, to the LACRALO Buenos Aires organizing committee on Monday, 7 October 2013, at 21:00 UTC. On the call today, we have on the Spanish channel Carlos Dionisio Aguirre, Carlos Vera, Aida Noblia, Alberto Soto, Raul Bauer. We have on the English channel Dev Anand Teelucksingh. We have apologies from Olivier Crépin-Leblond, and from staff we have Silvia Vivanco and myself, Julia Charvolen. Our interpreters for this call today are Veronica and David.

May I please remind all participants to please state their names before speaking for transcript purposes but also for the interpreters to identify the speaker on the other channel. And please speak at a reasonable pace to allow for an accurate interpretation. Thank you, and over to you.

CARLOS VERA:

Good afternoon. Today, we have the agenda. As we can see, there are some issues pending. We have, as we can, see less items on the agenda.

So thank you very much to all the participants who are now here participating in this call. I would like to see the names of those who are participating, and I would like to know if you have the names of the ALSs who will be participating.

So Raul, thank you very much for the information. And yesterday, we had an exchange of ideas by means of e-mail, and we also are ready to work. The idea is to work with the information that we have with the

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

ALSs and the presence of the ALSs to see if we can contact people and to see if they can participate.

VERONICA: Interpreters apologize, but the audio is bad. Carlos' audio is very poor.

CARLOS VERA: Now we will talk about this point first. We will discuss or we'll talk about this point first.

VERONICA: Once again, interpreters apologize, but Carlos Vera's audio is really bad, and it is very difficult to understand.

CARLOS VERA: Can you hear me now?

ALBERTO SOTO: Yes, Carlos, I hear you. Go ahead.

RAUL BAUER: Carlos, I hear you well.

CARLOS VERA: Thank you very much. So we will continue with the call now. So I was saying that the second point, in fact, is the budget and discussion and

possible [inaudible]. We have to discuss these with all the participants, so I once again would like to thank you all the participants who are present here.

Then we will have to discuss or speak about the ALSs who will be able to participate and the members who will be able to participate. We hope to have a high number of ALSs participating, and based on the number of participants we will have to estimate the approximate [inaudible]. So based on the amount of people, the number of attendance will be calculated based on the number of participants; and based on that, we will be able to estimate the budget so as to work on the organization of the event.

So now I can give the floor to Dev for him to speak and to see how many members are going to participate. Dev, you have the floor.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you. The survey was sent out on Friday. To date, we have 18 responses. And just to give you a breakdown, 14 ALSs said confirmed they would be attending, three ALSs said maybe, and one ALS has said no. There are 42 At-Large Structures, so I would probably e-mail the list again asking those ALSs that have not yet responded to do so as soon as possible. So the numbers again were 14 have confirmed yes, three have said maybe, and one has said no. That's 18 ALSs that have responded. Thank you.

CARLOS VERA: Thank you very much, Dev, for your answers. Raul also helped us to find out the budget on the estimate for certain efforts, so Raul, you have the floor for you to share your comments on that.

RAUL BAUER: Thank you very much, Carlos. I cannot hear you well, so I hope to understand your request. We made two estimates. One has to do with a possible show. I sent Silvia Vivanco information about the estimate. This equals to \$1,000, and we are trying to find a lower figure or a lower estimate. This is a tango show including dancers and a singer.

We are also trying to find an alternative to give a certain gift for the participants. I still do not have the quotations requested, but once I have the quotations I have requested I will circulate them to the [inaudible] to consider that and see if we can find something better or not.

Today, I had the chance of speaking with Anthony Harris. He was one of the possible sources of sponsorship to have someone who can show us a way of funding these extended, but unfortunately Anthony told me that they had no availability of resources to help us to fund these activities. So I don't know if there is any other possibility of dealing with or of speaking with Anthony or to have any other alternatives, but this is the bad news I have to tell you. This is all, Carlos.

ALBERTO SOTO: Alberto Soto requesting the floor. May I speak?

CARLOS VERA: Go ahead, Alberto.

VERONICA: Interpreters apologize, but Carlos Vera's audio is really bad and very difficult to understand.

CARLOS VERA: Anyone else would like to take the floor?

ALBERTO SOTO: I am not connected to the AC room, so I cannot see you. I would like to speak. May I speak?

CARLOS VERA: Alberto Soto, you have the floor.

ALBERTO SOTO: I apologize for being absent for such a long time in this committee. I [inaudible] an e-mail only to Dev, and I said that I was going to try to speak with Tony. I saw the mail by [Bauer], and I didn't do it. I will try because Tony was the main figure in the ICANN meeting held in [inaudible]. He is the CEO of CABASE. This is the Internet chamber of Argentina. If it is not through CABASE, perhaps I will talk to him to see if he can help us to find any other sponsor.

And, Raul, I offer myself. I was not able to read all the e-mail because I was on a trip, but perhaps we can keep in touch because I think we are

the only ones who are based in Buenos Aires, I mean the only ones in this committee who are based in Buenos Aires.

CARLOS VERA: We can work based on an approximate number or figure per person. I was calculating \$50 per person. That would be the approximate figure. We could have that amount into account, but please let me know your ideas.

ALBERTO SOTO: Alberto Soto speaking.

RAUL BAUER: I have my hand up.

CARLOS VERA: Raul, you have the floor, and then Alberto.

RAUL BAUER: Alberto, let's coordinate together or as much as we can. I know quite well the hotel where the event will be held because I have experience working with them because I have organized several events with them. And they do not admit catering outside the hotel, and the catering in the hotel is not that cheap. So perhaps if we can contact someone in the hotel to have a better quotation because if we go independently and we request an estimate or a quotation, well, we should try but I fear that \$50 will not be enough.

An additional piece of information that I omitted before is that our organization, the organization of users that I represent, was willing to organize a barbecue for the participating ALSs in Buenos Aires. So we can organize this on Thursday.

The limitation that we have, and that's why I am interested in the information provided by Dev, is that we have capacity for only 20 people because we will have this in our building and we only have capacity for 20 people. So if we do keep the number of ALSs mentioned, we are willing to commit ourselves to provide this barbecue for those who are still in Buenos Aires. We will have a barbecue. This is an informal event in our house for our friends. That's all. Thank you very much.

CARLOS VERA: Thank you very much for your offer. Of course, it is more than welcome. We believe that \$50 should be a proper amount, but we still need to take into account prices.

VERONICA: Interpreters apologize, but Carlos Vera's audio is very difficult to hear and very difficult to understand. We are doing our best, but very sorry for this.

CARLOS VERA: As Dev said, we have 100 or 120 people. We should estimate between \$10,000 and 12,000 for the event. Can you hear me?

RAUL BAUER: I hear you.

CARLOS VERA: Thank you very much. I'm sorry for the issues with my audio. I was telling you that we have an approximate or estimate of \$100 to \$120 per person, including refreshments, the catering, a glass of wine, the show. This would imply the gift of souvenirs. We will have between \$3,000, and the final estimate would be between \$10,000 and \$12,000 or \$15,000. That would be the total amount for the showcase. I don't know what you think about this, but we can have this estimate as baseline so as to start discussing the issue of [inaudible]. Is there anybody who would like to say something? Maybe Raul raised his hand?

RAUL BAUER: I commit tomorrow I will speak to the hotel and I will try to get a quotation for a [single] catering service thinking of 80 people, then it can be broadened. And on this basis, we can see if \$50 is enough or if we will need more or less. As soon as I have this information – I'm not sure if they will give me a reply on the same day – I will share this with you via e-mail.

CARLOS VERA: Thank you very much. Dev has raised his hand. Now, Dev, you have the floor.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you. I agree with Raul to get a catering estimate for 80 persons. I was just thinking that the estimate, well, we do need to then identify a sponsor as quickly as possible. I know ICANN itself can help fund part of the showcase. Maybe ICANN could fund the promotional items that could be for the showcase and then the sponsors handle the catering aspect. So that was my suggestion.

CARLOS VERA: That's right, Dev. Silvia, you were saying that ICANN can provide support for \$1,200. Can you confirm this to know if we can assess this and if we can work as Dev suggests and then to finance the rest with the sponsor? We cannot hear you, Silvia.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Hello? Can you hear me now? Okay, very quickly because I think my line had an echo that was creating a problem. I want to say we have \$1,200. In principle I talked with a staff meeting, and they told me this was for catering and everything related to food. But I can talk today or tomorrow and ask if this also includes promotional items. So I will take this as an action item. Okay?

CARLOS VERA: So Raul Bauer has the floor and then Alberto Soto.

RAUL BAUER: Silvia, I wanted to ask you something. The [exchange market] in Argentina, I mean, if we are under certain conditions, if this \$1,200, are

we going to have them in notes? If we can have them in notes in Argentina, they are worth a lot more, so the margin we have to negotiate with the hotel with the promotional items will be different. If you are going to do this via a bank transfer to a bank account, this will have a different value.

I don't want to [enlarge] a lot on this because it would be a bit complicated for you to understand, I mean, for people who live in other countries, that it would be very important for us to know if this \$1,200, if we're going to have them in cash, in notes, or if we are only going to be able to use them via a bank transfer or a credit card or some other bank buyer. That's my question.

CARLOS VERA: Alberto, now you have the floor.

ALBERTO SOTO: My question because I wasn't there and I apologize, so my question is if you have contacted someone else aside from Tony to work as a sponsor so that we don't go and talk to someone else.

CARLOS VERA: Thank you, Alberto. We said we were going to have conversations with LACNIC, with Google, and someone proposed the [inaudible] Argentina, but we still haven't had any specific contact [inaudible] unless there is someone else that has some news on this, and in that case I will give them the floor to talk about this.

Okay. So to continue working on this issue, we are going to need between \$10,000 and \$15,000, including the promotional items, that ICANN will give us \$1,200. Silvia will confirm how these resources are going to be used. There will be a wire transfer [inaudible]. So Raul commits to ask for a quotation for a proposal for catering in the hotel, and what's still pending is who can help us look for sponsors. If somebody has ideas in this regard – perhaps Alberto? Do you want to speak, Alberto? You are raising your hand.

ALBERTO SOTO: I am asking for the floor again.

CARLOS VERA: So now Alberto Soto has the floor.

ALBERTO SOTO: I will try with [NIC] and Google. I will also give it a try as to LACNIC, but I'm not sure what the reply will be. I have just a little hope with [NIC] and Google Argentina.

CARLOS VERA: This is Carlos Vera now giving the floor to Carlos Dionisio.

CARLOS DIONISIO AGUIRRE: Thank you. I think, Alberto Soto, that if you're going to contact LACNIC, it would be better to contact them institutionally. I think the ICANN staff – in this case, it could be Silvia – they would be better welcomed than us

at LACNIC to ask for some support for this showcase. I think LACNIC from my point of view could provide some support, but I'm not sure if we are the right people to ask for this. It would be better if we do it institutionally. That's my opinion. And I have a direct contact with Andrés Piazza, but I don't want to handle this through a friendship way. Thank you.

CARLOS VERA: That's right. So we will ask Silvia to support us with this contact with LACNIC, and Alberto will help us with [NIC] and Google to see if we can get some idea of what the sponsors could be. So can we commit to have a response about possible sponsors this week based on this budget of \$10,000 to \$15,000 to work on? This would be our goal. Alberto, do you want to take the floor again? Then go ahead.

ALBERTO SOTO: I apologize again, but I don't know about this sponsoring. If it's only for the showcase, or what happens if they tell me, "Well, I can give you some support, but I want to have my stand there?"

CARLOS VERA: Silvia, can you help us with this question by Alberto on the presence? I understand this would imply in spaces outside the showcase or in the showcase only?

SILVIA VIVANCO: I can give you a preliminary response.

DAVID: We are having difficulties hearing Silvia.

SILVIA VIVANCO: I know there is a process. I think that people who want to have a stand with ICANN, they need to do it beforehand. If you refer to the showcase only, then that would be [possible]. I don't discard it. I don't rule it out, but we are very close to the meeting, so I'm not sure if this will be possible. Thank you.

CARLOS VERA: Alberto, you have the floor.

ALBERTO SOTO: Silvia has answered.

CARLOS VERA: Then our commitment is with the proposal we may have on the budget by Raul and the responses he has given us on how much money we have. Also, Dev's idea that the sponsor can speak on the showcase and to be able to distribute some materials and promotional items. What Silvia tells us is it's a little bit late to have some presence with [stands], and from now until the end of the week, we would have responses from our contacts, and we would ask Silvia Vivanco to help us, as Carolos Aguirre suggests, to contact them, contact LACNIC institutionally to see if we can have some financing opportunity.

If we agree on that, we would then go into the following item on the agenda, item number three, so that we can see if we can distribute brochures or promotional items and give the floor to someone. And we would have no physical presence due to time constraints and the [inaudible] implied. If no one wants to take the floor, we will go to item number three in our agenda, which is the showcase, unless you want to say something else.

Regarding item three, our program, the initial idea, which seems to be the ideas based on the suggestions everybody had and Carols Aguirre's suggestions, is to have only one presentation and to have two or three speakers that could help us. Some names were suggested including Rodrigo de la Parra.

Let me see who else. I have written them down somewhere here. I have lost these possible speakers, but I will find them somehow. I don't know if someone managed to contact some other person, someone else from the Caribbean. I am forgetting the name now.

I had made a proposal that maybe Albert Daniels. Dev was expecting Albert Daniels. And we were also considering that Carols Aguirre could be one of the persons working in the region. Also Alejandro Pisanty or someone who is closer to us. This could serve the work. This would be under your consideration.

Dev, could you please explain to us what are the contacts you're [inaudible] now. Please, go ahead, Dev.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you. With regards to these speakers, if we are to have Rodrigo de la Parra, who is the stakeholder Eegagement for Latin America, we should also have Albert Daniels, who is also from ICANN who is in charge of stakeholder engagement for the Caribbean.

I do have an alternate, another suggestion, however. That suggestion is, given that this is a LACRALO showcase, showcasing Latin America and the Caribbean At-Large, we should have something in the showcase for Carlton Samuels and Natalia Enciso. They are stepping down as ALAC members after this ICANN meeting. I think we should have them as speakers. We can allocate five minutes each to those speakers. And the time, we would still be under hour if we would have those four speakers, the four speakers being Rodrigo de la Parra, Albert Daniels, Carlton Samuels and Natalia Enciso. That is my suggestion.

CARLOS VERA: Thank you, Dev. Is there any other opinions regarding this proposal?

Can you please consider then this proposal is reasonable for all of us? That is, to have Rodrigo de la Parra, Albert Daniel, Carlton Samuels and Natalia Enciso as Dev proposes so that we can complete this. If there are any sponsor that need to speak, we can give them some space. Please tell me if I am right.

And maybe we could have a maximum of two sponsors for five minutes each? This is what I understood could be done based on sponsoring. Carlos Aguirre, now you have the floor.

CARLOS AGUIRRE:

I do not agree with Dev. That's not because we should give the floor to Carlton Samuels or Natalia Enciso, but rather because we think we have experienced many showcases, those of us that have been with ICANN, and they become too boring when they start to speak and speak and speak or with the people speaking. People pay no attention to them.

Instead of having something funny, something that we can share, it becomes something very boring that ends up in people wanting to go away and eat and drink. That is my opinion. This is not because I want to deny the floor to anybody, but because I want to make something that is more relaxed.

CAROLS VERA:

Now, Dev, you have the floor.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Thank you, Dev Anand Teelucksingh speaking. To Carols Aguirre, I mean, this is a LACRALO showcase. If we are not showcasing Latin American, Caribbean At-Large, what is this event for? I think that if you allocate five minutes each, not everybody is going to be using the five minutes fully. All will be fully aware that they have to be brief and are not going to take much time. I'm certain, if anything, they'll probably only speak for three minutes each, to be quite honest.

Even with the four speakers, it will still be under an hour. Are you hearing me? Hmm. Hi, this is Dev. Are you hearing me now?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Can you please repeat that? I'm sorry.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay, I'll repeat myself. To what Carlos Aguirre was saying, this is a LACRALO showcase. The idea is to showcase Latin American and Caribbean At-Large. What better opportunity to showcase our ALAC members who have served on behalf of the Latin American and Caribbean At-Large. That is Carlton Samuels and Natalia Enciso.

I think there really needs to be something in the ceremony for them as they are now stepping away from the ALAC after this meeting. Even if they were to – keep in mind, even with all four speakers, Rodrigo de la Parra, Albert Daniel, Carlton Samuels, Natalia Enciso, even if we had them allocated five minutes each, this entire showcase agenda, and that includes the sponsors speaking, will be 56 minutes. I've done the calculation myself. I don't think it's going to be boring or anything. I reject that notion entirely. So, that's it.

CARLOS VERA: That's right, Dev. Can we maybe think of a combination of what Carlos Aguirre suggested that we should have a video on the history of the Internet, the engagement of the Internet, and to include testimony of our representatives, another five minutes when they are speaking in person [but] they are they are recorded. Carlos Aguirre now has the floor.

CARLOS AGUIRRE: I just want to say that it would be nice to have a conciliating opinion or to submit this to some voting. We are adults, all of us, and we understand and everything is fine. I just said my opinion, very respectfully. I did not intend to reject that proposal, but I just wanted to say my opinion, after many showcases that I've seen not only in Latin America, but also in Europe and Asia. And to tell you the truth, people pay no attention to what the speaker said.

But if the opinion of the group is that this should be otherwise, then I have no problem at all, and I can totally adapt to that position. Thank you.

CARLOS VERA: Dev?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: This is Dev.

CARLOS VERA: Do you have any additional idea in this regard that you would like to contribute?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you. I hope you are hearing me. With running the idea of having a video, I would think, if anything, having a break to show a video potentially could be very disruptive, could be disruptive, and people would start talking or going for refreshments. I would suggest that the

video, or if the persons want to put together videos of the At-Large Structures and so-forth, that that could be shown – how should I put it? – after the ceremony, so that it's playing while the refreshments are being served and so forth.

JULIA CHARVOLEN: Can you hear me?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Are you hearing me?

JULIA CHARVOLEN: Yes. The interpreters have dropped their phone bridge. They're dialing again.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

JULIA CHARVOLEN: You've been speaking. I'm sorry about that.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

JULIA CHARVOLEN: Really sorry.

VICTOR: This is the interpreters speaking. Can you hear us?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yeah. I can hear you.

VICTOR: Can you give us one minute? We are dialing in again to the Spanish channel.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

JULIA CHARVOLEN: Dev, the interpreters are back on if you wish.

VICTOR: Can you please continue speaking?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Thank you. All right. Just to respond to the ideas of the video, my suggestion is that to show a video during the formal showcase itself could be disruptive because persons would start out I think talking amongst themselves, checking their e-mail, etc. I would suggest that the video could be played during the serving of refreshments, and this could

be played back in a loop after the formal showcase presentations and speeches.

I think that to say, “Let's take a look at something and everybody be quite and watch the speakers, watch the video.” I don't think it will be. I would think it would introduce an effect that people will start looking to refreshments and be distracted, rather than having somebody speak and in the room directly to them.

So, my suggestion, have the videos be shown during the serving of refreshments, not during the formal presentation and speaking during the showcase.

CARLOS VERA: Okay. Can we have now the opinion of Alberto Soto?

ALBERTO SOTO: Can you hear me?

CARLOS VERA: Yes, go ahead please.

ALBERTO SOTO: Unfortunately, I agree with both of them. It is good to have them. And what Carlos Aguirre said is true. When there are many speakers, people will not pay attention. They end up being tired. I think it's tiring. I lost part of what Dev was saying, but the video, the content of video would be researchers, those people who are not the speaker.

CARLOS VERA: The idea of Carlos Aguirre in the previous meeting was to create a video showcasing the presentation of the ALSs and certain information, so we could have a kind of animation instead of a video to speed up the event. This is what we are discussing right now. This is what we are calling a video. This would be a kind of presentation, but this video should be a presentation of the ALSs and the LACRALO members in another way, as Carlos Aguirre said.

And as Dev is proposing, we could have the four speakers as the formal speakers of the showcase. That is the idea we are dealing with right now. I don't know if you agree with this. Now we can have [inaudible]. Carlos Aguirre, you have the floor and then, Dev.

CARLOS AGUIRRE: There is another proposal to work with Natalia and Carlton and not to work with Rodrigo and Albert. This is also supported by Carlos Aguirre. I don't know. Raul, what do you think about this?

RAUL BAUER: I don't know how relevant this discussion is to me, because we are talking about or discussing those speakers, and I don't know if I want to hear them more, what I would like to hear from them. I mean, if we are talking or speaking to hear ourselves, well I would like to give the opportunity to all those people who would like to hear. If it is anyone different from us who will be able to listen to us, I would like to know who those persons will be and what they would like to hear. And based on that, decide what we should speak about because, first of all, it is not very nice to avoid someone or impede that someone speaks. So I don't

think everyone would like to speak or everyone would like to say anything. The important thing is to know who will be listening to us.

CARLOS VERA:

Thank you very much, Raul. The idea is to have presentations in two parts for all the ALSs who will have a video and animation to inform about the development in the region. That would be us speaking and listening to us.

On the other hand, we will have certain speakers, as we are now discussing. The speakers of the showcase, who are worthy representatives for the ALAC, Carlton and Natalia. That is the idea we are now managing or discussing, to give a report about the LACRALO process and step forward. This is the idea. I don't know if you agree with that, Carlos. [A year ago we had three].

CARLOS AGUIRRE:

Thank you, very much, Carlos. I think that the comment by Raul Bauer is a very intelligent comment. It is very welcome because he is providing clarification to these on the call. It is not important to people who want to speak, but the ones who want to listen to them. I do agree with him.

I also agree with what Dev says, that is intelligent to have Carlton Samuels and Natalia Samuels. We could have Carlton and Natalia speaking on behalf of our region as ALAC members. Perhaps it's not that relevant the participant of the vice president or the delegates for the Latin American and the Caribbean region. So I share that agree with

Dev, and I celebrate and I applaud what Carlos has said before – Raul has said before.

CARLOS VERA:

Thank you very much, Carlos. So we can say now that we have a clear idea. I repeat for those who are listening, the idea will be to have a video or an animation with all the activities of the ALSs. This would be a short duration video. For speakers, we will have only Carlton Samuels and Natalia Enciso. They will be personally speaking on the showcase. Do we have an agreement on that?

The idea, as Siliva said, is to define now on this call, and to close this idea now to see if we can find a sponsor, one or two, who may want to speak, and then to start with the procedures to finish the program for our ALAC members and for Carlton and Natalia.

Okay. I think that with the comments made by Raul, Alberto and the proposal being accepted by [Aida] and Dev, of course, we can now agree that we are going to invite to have for speakers, present speakers, Natalia Enciso and Carlton Samuels, and we will have two opportunities for those sponsors who would like to participate, who would like to speak. We will start working on the video. This would be kind of a show of experience of the ALSs, and this will be shown during the refreshment period.

Having said this, we close our item number three. Then we have to draft a program or schedule, and this should be coordinated so as to elaborate or produce the video. And, of course, we will work with Silvia Vivanco for her to formally invite Carlton Samuels and Natalia Enciso to

participate. This is based on consensus. We agree. It seems we all agree with this idea.

And finally, we still have pending the coordination of the video. How will we create a video and to have this video on time for the showcase?

The following item is on the agenda is the catering options. I don't know if Silvia can give us any approach, or if we should wait for Raul's negotiations with the hotel tomorrow. Silvia, Raul, what can we do? How should we proceed?

Silvia is to say that we should wait for Raul. Okay, so this is something very important. And then, when it comes to promotional items, Raul said and has invited Juan Manuel from Columbia. Suggested that we could have a typical or a national, traditional item, perhaps a [inaudible], or something like that. Raul, have you got any idea on this respect? We are now discussing item number five on the agenda. Raul, go ahead, please.

RAUL BAUER:

I was trying to find out for some items that goes from the typical [inaudible] or leather-made key chains, and I am waiting for the quotations for that promotional item so as to give you a picture of them and the estimated cost so as to supplement this with other alternatives.

I was only looking for typical things, not traditional ones. Perhaps we can agree on something that is not that typical, but this is just for you to have an overview. Once I have the estimates of the quotations for this, I will give that information to you.

CARLOS VERA: Okay. So Alberto, go ahead, please.

ALBERTO SOTO: I will help you in finding something because now we have an idea what we want to give.

CARLOS VERA: Okay. Thank you very much, Alberto. Alberto and Raul commit to find options for promotional items. They will send out the quotations so we have a complete idea and then the options among the sponsors [defined] in item two.

In item number three. We have decided that we will have Carlton Samuels and Natalia Enciso in a video that we will coordinate how to produce this video. Silvia is suggesting to send an e-mail to Carlton and Natalia to invite them. So Silvia, you will decide on that.

And now we will have or will discuss item number six, which is any other business. Alberto, you have the floor. Go ahead, please.

ALBERTO SOTO: When it comes to promotional items, the amount to be acquired, that it match the amount of participants?

CARLOS VERA: I believe that it does. Perhaps we should have more just to see, or once we have a finite number of participants, we will be able to decide, but perhaps we can buy 150 or 250 items.

Okay. Is there any other comment or any other question? If not, once we finish with this call, we will be able to send the amount items. So as we said before, the amount of items should match the amount of participants, but perhaps we should buy more in case we want to give them out by the showcase.

SILVIA VIVANCO: So when are we going to have or when are we going to schedule our next call? This would be the same time and day, next Monday, same time, to see if we have the answers to be able to make the decisions.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yes, same time next week.

CARLOS VERA: So we agree, Monday same time. Thank you very much to you all. Thank you to the interpreters, and thank you to the staff.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thanks, everyone. Take care, all. And thanks, again, to the interpreters.

JULIA CHARVOLEN: Thank you, Dev. Bye.

[END OF TRANSCRIPT]