
NATHALIE PEREGRINE: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening everybody. This is the At-Large Technology Taskforce Working Group call on the 18th of March, 2013. On the call today we have Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Gordon Chillcott and Bill Tanis, we have Walter [INAUDIBLE 0:00:14].

We have an apology from [Quan Mag Ro-had 0:00:18] and for staff we have myself, Nathalie Peregrine. I'd like to remind all participants to please state their names before speaking for transcription purposes. As the recording and the transcripts will be now available 40 to 72 hours after the end of this call. Staff will be taking action items only, and will then post them on the Wiki meeting page. Thank you very much and over to you Dev.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Thank you, Nathalie. This is Dev Anand Teelucksingh and welcome, good morning, good afternoon, good evening everyone. Well let's get right to it. I know that this call was shifted earlier to accommodate the end of daylight savings time. So this perhaps have affected potential turnout.

Be that as it may, we have a lot of things to work on. So perhaps for those persons listening to the audio or reading the transcript of this, I hope you take note of the way action items coming out of this. Let's start with looking at our agenda.

There were several actions from the February 25th meeting. Action item, well we can now mark it as completed on the Social Media Strategy. Content is being published by At-Large staff. And just a note, at least on Facebook, where I am more active on than say Twitter, I am seeing a lot of updates from the At-Large staff.

I do note that it seems to be more pointing directly to the ALAC announce mailing list, rather than say using the work space on the Wiki that was set up. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but of course, the idea behind using the work space was also that if you wanted to add more content or more relevant content so that person

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

not directly involved in the [I can speak 0:02:22], that's the sort of background information.

So that's an observation there. This is also an outgoing item that the technology staff taskforce and the staff to work together or prioritizing and improvement of content ideas, and to decide which one to implement. This is also on-going. If you look on the Wiki page, I think they post that link. This is also on going, and in fact, this possibly lead off into our discussion and the agenda as to key Wiki task actually be shown at the Wiki training session.

An ongoing item, I don't think much work has been done on this unfortunately, evaluation and reviewing of tools regarding the accessibility to end users. So that's, I don't think, unless [INAUDIBLE 0:03:26] on the call can inform me, I don't really think we've got done enough work on this item.

Okay. Continue on with the action items. The chair was supposed to write one page on the AC room with frequent AC solutions and to post in the AC room for first time users. Unfortunately with all of my day activities, I've been tapped out in terms of bandwidth to look at this item.

Hopefully now a lot of the key activities have mostly ended, I can now try to look at this action item. The idea behind this is that while, is that why people join the AC room, the share part or the document part that's usually in the center of the screen, would have like tips to say, "This is how you connect your audio to the AC room. If I could check back with issues."

Those type of things. And that one page would be displayed at all times at the beginning of the meeting. So hopefully alleviating the common questions when a person is joining the AC room would have.

Okay. Action item: staff to place a link to the working group, to the At-Large working groups in the placement box in the Wiki. Well, Nathalie, has this been done?

NATHALIE PEREGRINE: I'm not sure about that. I can follow up on that after the call and let you know by email.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. I don't think it hasn't.

NATHALIE PEREGRINE: No I was going to say I'm pretty sure it hasn't. We will follow up on that.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. We'll have to keep that action item present. Action item: to assign a note to the reloads asking them what they would like to review. I have the text for that note, so we can review it on this call and see if the note – well, if the note is good enough to go.

Action item Lance, to create a template. I haven't heard back from Lance on this yet. So unless he joins the call later on, we're going to have to leave this action item standing.

Action item was to invite ICANN social media strategy to the next call. This was done, but with the time changes and the person is now travelling, unfortunately, he was not able to join this call. This person is now [Chris Jiff] who is working with ICANN to be something regarding the [outreach 0:06:32] community member.

So I think it's going to be like a new trust by ICANN in terms of community discussion. So this person, [Chris Jiff] and Jim Trengrove would be adviser to the Technology Taskforce meeting in Beijing, in the Technology Taskforce call in April during the Beijing meeting. We'll get a chance to meet him and also to hear what they have to say regarding communications and so forth.

Action item: Gordon to put together special notes we need to connect tablets to AC homes for first time Android users. Gordon? Fortunately you are on the call, any progress on it?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: This is Gordon, Dev, good morning. Yeah.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Good morning.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: There is a comment now in the comment area on the page on Adobe Connect web conferencing. A couple of things turned up. I was going to start writing a note myself, and then I wondered around the Adobe Connect site and discovered that they had created two new versions of their documents.

One for the smart phone and one for the tablet and they're separate. That impressed me and I went over the documents themselves. They are very well written. The fact that they are separate documents I appreciated very much because, of course, there are differences in the way they use the real estate and that is very well illustrated.

On the topic of downloading the Android app, I did some research on that one as well. The pages to which you reference actually, eventually when you finished going down, all wind up in the same place and that's on the Google Market page.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: So whatever way you go, you're going to wind up downloading – let me say that one again. No matter which way you go, you're going to wind up downloading the same version, which at this time is 2.2 for Android.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: The easiest way to do it, if you are on an Android device, is to simply go to Google Play for which there is a link sort of native on there.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: On the topic – something?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: No, no. Continue.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: On the topic of Adobe Connect on Linux, there are a couple of issues. One again is bandwidth. Bill and I both seem stuck and that's partly because the government New Year is April 1st, and you can take that anywhere you want. So my clients are getting a little insane right now.

But we are starting to release bandwidth; we have some action on this. We want to see where the difficulties in getting this thing running on the various distributions of Linux are. There are differences.

Our current effort is on, and Bill can correct me if I'm wrong, [Sabayon ? 0:10:06] version six, the latest two versions of Fedora, and I think the latest version of Ubuntu. We've tried it on the latest, most popular version of Ubuntu, we probably have to try that again because we ran into some difficulties there.

So that is ongoing. And finally, for myself, I have a slightly different topic to bring up on the subject on Adobe Connect as a result of the last [Novell 0:10:40] call.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Oh okay. Well do you want to break that up into the, on the agenda item five then? Which is updating the technology workspace?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Not quite. It isn't...

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Oh okay. It's related to this? All right. Very well.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: I can give you a hint now, but anyways there it is.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: [Laughs] Okay. Okay. Well Gordon, this is Dev [INAUDIBLE 0:11:09]... Again, I hope you do, you actually put this on the Wiki so that other persons are aware of it. So what you are saying is that Adobe itself has done quite a bit of the work in documenting the differences between the tablets and smartphones.

In terms of where to do download the app, I suppose the link is also available. I think that's the link I posted in the chat. I think there is also a link there to the app on the Android store, or Android Market I think what it is called.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Yeah this is Gordon again Dev. As I say, the best place to get ahold of the things is in Google Play. Most Android devices have a link directly to there on their [set 0:12:04].

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Right.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: I am going to look at this again when I get this subject of documentation again, when I get the bandwidth. There may be little things that we

need. If you check the comments on there, I did make a remark about it might be wise to mention that for the most part, audio communication currently takes place as a telephone bridge rather than through Adobe Connect.

The other last item is, I discovered I don't have edit privileges to that particular page.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Oh. I'm now jumping to the web conferencing page that – well I think that is going to have to be an action item. Certainly to ensure that all of the, well Gordon Chillicott, all of the Technology Taskforce members have editing rights to the Technology Taskforce group space.

So yeah. I see that Nathalie is tightening it up. Great. So okay, Gordon, that is an easy action item to fix and get done. That's regarding action items, inviting [Chris Jiff], because he has been invited, he has accepted, and he will be at the Beijing meeting as part of the call in April.

You can mark that as completed. Okay. Let's go back to the agenda. Sorry, the action items, sorry. Okay. Action item: was to write [to the out 0:13:52] Capacity Building Working Groups to make use of the social media strategy, and develop a final glossary of terms to be put on the Wiki for easy reference.

This is supposed to be done. I'll try to do that this week. Like I said, bandwidth for me was kind of hard, I was looking at other issues, other working groups I should say. So the Outreach Capacity Working Groups, I'm not sure if they're meeting before – if they are having any conference calls before Beijing.

I'm sure they must be. So I'll make sure to get back in touch with them before then. Okay. So we can now look at the formal agenda. The upcoming At-Large web training session for Beijing, I believe the schedule has now been published for the Beijing meeting.

Let me just... I believe our call is on Wednesday? Yeah. Wednesday, 9:30 to 10:30 local time in Beijing. I'm not sure what the UTC time is on

that. There are just basically three topics here as such. I know that's supposed to be agenda here.

Okay. Yeah there it is. The item behind this is [INAUDIBLE 0:16:02] as the title is comprised, it is "At-Large Web Wiki Training Session." Especially for the APRALO ALS would be attending the Beijing meeting, maybe having the latest capacity sessions.

I don't know if Nathalie can inform me why. But I believe there is going to be like capacity building sessions early in the morning for each day of the ICANN conference, so that – and this is one of the capacity building, not conference calls, but meetings to give them an overview of the At-Large Wiki.

Because, as everyone knows, the At-Large Wiki is key to tracking all of the At-Large activities. And without knowing how to use the Wiki, I think you'll be hard pressed to find out what things are happening in ICANN At-Large.

So we have those few topics, and that leads us now to – well, exactly, what should be the key Wiki task that should be shown at the At-Large Wiki training session? I do have some support [to INAUDIBLE text 0:17:25].

It's a very short email, and in fact let me just try and put it in the chat. Okay here it is. Unfortunately it condenses all to one paragraph, unfortunately, it is two paragraphs. I'll just read it for the transcript record.

"The At-Large Technology Taskforce will be having a weekly training session at the ICANN Beijing meeting to focus on how At-Large can use the Wiki for key At-Large activities. Does the Wiki work for you? Is using the Wiki a pleasant experience? If not, why not? What would you try to do – what were you trying to do or find on the Wiki? The TTF welcomes your comments on these questions. Let us know by commenting on the Wiki page at..." They put the link there. "Or emailing the TTF chair at admin at TTF web dot org. And the TTF will review and try to come up with solutions or work arounds."

Any initial thoughts or comments from [INAUDIBLE 0:19:03], Bill?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Dev this is Gordon.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yeah go ahead Gordon.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: To tell you the truth, I kind of like it because it leaves the questions open enough so if anybody has something that bothers them they will vent fairly freely. I think asking questions that are more specific on that would be a bad thing. I like it the way it is, I really do.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay great. Actually one thing probably, I don't know if Nathalie can answer this. Is there a way to like email the TTF using... I still think emailing the TTF share, and giving my address, does the TTF have its own email address? In other words, can they email directly to TTF mailing list? Nathalie do you have any ideas or do you want to try to perhaps put this as an action item to follow up?

NATHALIE PEREGRINE: Yeah, follow up as an action item.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Okay. So the action item, we really have to – honestly less of these action items. [Laughs] At the meeting after Beijing. But okay. Action Item: To get a possible email address for the TTF so that people can respond. Email the TTF, and it will be posted to the TTF mailing list.

So it's not just me getting it and then I am forwarding it. Okay.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Dev?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Go ahead Gordon.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Dev, we have a mailing list or at least that's how I got one of the things, or one of the reminders of this call. TTF is at that At-Large list dot ICANN dot org.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Correct. But I don't know – how should I put it? If the list works in the sense that anybody could post to it. It's typically just the members of that list can post to the list. So it's like, well I want to say closed discussion because the archives are public. But in terms of replying to the list and so on, only the members can reply and therefore be seen by other members on the list.

So that's really my question. I mean, well for another working group, which was the Review group, the Review group had an email address set up so that – it was an email address at ICANN dot org, so that any emails going to that address would then be forwarded to the Review Group as a whole.

So that – well, for transparency purposes and so forth. So perhaps something similar should be done for the TTF. And I guess also the way to set up any readers, or anybody in At-Large I should say, can just email the TTF directly and not have to use the Wiki or whatever. They can just send off an email and the TTF will then see it, I can then act on it.

And I think this goes in with our charter because in the At-Large improvements, the idea of having this Technology Taskforce was to be like a help desk for At-Large. So that if they had any technology related issues in terms of how to use this, are they getting problems, they could – we could help them informally.

So I think the action item – thinking more about it, we should really have [our old 0:23:09] email address so that people can email the

Technology Taskforce. And emails going to that email – that Technology Taskforce address can then be automatically forwarded to all of the members.

Okay, well, all right, I'll probably just post this text later today regarding getting the feedback for the user whether the Wiki is working for them, and how to improve the content or I should say, what ideas do you have regarding – well, what are the persons trying to do? Or trying to find? You know, they'll let us know that they couldn't find it or trying to do this and therefore get back to us. Sorry, Gordon go ahead.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Oh I'm good.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Very well. Ah I see TTS joined the call, welcome TT. So okay, I think we'll send the text that's been posted in the chat in the AC room there... Okay.

[YOUR CALL HAS BEEN PLACED ON HOLD. PLEASE WAIT.]

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay I'm sure Nathalie is going to do the magic to sort out that problem. Okay I believe so. Gordon, Bill, are you still hearing me?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: I'm with you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Great. All right.

BILL THANIS: I'm with you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Great. All right then. Nathalie has sorted it out with the [INAUDIBLE 0:25:13] help. Thanks Nathalie. Okay. Well Gordon or Bill, do you have any particular Wiki issues in terms of – I mean, do you want to populate it with key pages yourself at this point? Or do you have any pressing issue about the Wiki that we think we need to come up with a workaround or inform people how to do it?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: It's Gordon...

BILL THANIS: I would try to get the [sits 0:25:47] working properly. The most relevant stuff that I was looking for, didn't tend to be at the top it was usually listed on the second page. So that's kind of the weirder ones, I don't know how you would go about doing that.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Well I [see that's Dale 0:26:06]. This is Dev again. So like, okay, I think you need to clarify a little bit here so you can drill it down. So when you say searching things, like what things? [Laughs] Can you give a concrete example of where you got frustrated?

BILL THANIS: Well yes, there was a frustration level after a while. But at the time, Gordon just asked me to go through this and try to find some things and I had just given the list of things. One of the things I remember was the December meeting minutes I was supposed to find. Those were not a trivial thing to find, even though like technically they were only like two weeks old at the time.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. So I guess the way to – go ahead Bill finish.

BILL THANIS: What I'm saying is the actual format of the Wiki tends to be more scattered than it should be and the search doesn't always give you what you are looking for.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: I guess then, how to search the Wiki effectively. Are there any shortcuts or any special methods that can be used?

BILL THANIS: Yeah.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Any...

BILL THANIS: Even simple things like... A lot of what people are going to be looking for are the meeting minutes. So just having, one of the side panels, the meeting minutes just so that – a link to a list of meeting minutes.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. This is Dev. In terms of... I should say that something has happened recently, regarding minutes and so forth. Previously the staff would be typically... Before the previous months, before 2013, the staff would try to summarize the meetings during the call and so forth. And sometimes – and the chairs would also attempt to try to edit it and so forth.

However, the transcripts are now being published typically four days after the call, which is a big, big step forward, because now the staff can focus now on action items and documenting the action items more clearly. So that we... So that those who missed the call can, well read the transcript rather than try to listen to the one hour audio, and keep track of the activities.

So in terms of minutes as such, it would probably be – I would say that the minutes would become less critical. You'll have a link to the transcript and action items coming out from that meeting. So but I get your point.

I think the idea is that you have to be – the task that we need to demonstrate is who to search the Wiki effectively. And are there any special, yeah. Are there special workarounds or anything like that? And probably give some examples. Right? So...

BILL THANIS: Yes.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: So minutes, transcripts, I'm just typing this as notes for me here. So find some examples, minutes, transcripts for meetings, and any other usage cases you want to bring up now?

BILL THANIS: Not really. I had a list of them that I sent to Gordon. I'm not sure if they got lost in email or they're just piled up somewhere. I'll look for the rest of them and send them off.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yeah do that.

BILL THANIS: ...the situation correlates – I can actually just post to the Wiki, I'll post like directly to the Wiki problems I find – perceived problems that I find.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Exactly. Okay. Gordon, do you have any – thanks Bill. Gordon do you have any ideas you wanted to add to the to the key Wiki tasks?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: This is Gordon, Dev. I think Bill pretty much stole my fire. I should tell you that this meeting is kind of a continuation of a meeting that Bill and I were having earlier on this morning on another platform that we meet. Because of our association with our ALS and a couple of other things we're working on, we meet two or three times a week in the morning.

So what Bill said is actually kind of a shared experience between the two of us. The only other thing is, one of the items that you need to remember when you're using the search engine, and it does work, is to remember the fact, for ICANN at least, "taskforce" is one word.

If you remember that, you're are halfway there. [Laughs]

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. I get you. So actually what I was doing – in fact, what I've done now, I'm going to put this as one of the questions on that workspace immediately.

Okay. Well I've just added this page once I... Because the idea is we're going to put this in one webpage and then we'll then go into it. And if there is one that we can then bring into the Beijing meeting,

And well, we can then – well come up with – hopefully have a work around or being able to explain it, how to do this. Okay. So I've updated Bill's suggestion into that Wiki training questions workspace.

So again, if you have any particular ideas, or comments, or questions that I think all of our class could know, or should know I should say, let us put it up there on the Wiki.

Okay. Anything else in terms of this topic? Let's see. All right. Well then, let's see. Regarding... I should also mention on the agenda, [Chris Jiss 0:33:36] who the VP of Online Community Services, okay well. It's fortunate that staff had added that item in because now I know exactly [Chris Jiss] title is in ICANN. So there is nothing more to add to this, unless Nathalie you have some more information regarding [Chris Jiss] and the VP of online community services that you wish to share.

NATHALIE PEREGRINE: No I do not. I have not had a meeting with him yet.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: All right. I'm sure Heidi... Unfortunately Heidi is on another conference call happening at the same time. I'm sure that there will be some more information coming out closer to the Beijing meeting. There will probably be an announcement from [Mike Tanner 0:34:23] too, as to what role is the – what is the online community services mean and so forth.

And we'll probably definitely, of course, find out during the Technology Taskforce call in Beijing. Okay. With that, I think we can move on to the next item agenda number five, which is updated the Technology Workspace.

Well, Gordon, you gave us some of your – what your experiences with documenting on how to use the AC room with Android, Android tablet, and Android mobile phone. But you wouldn't be able to update the Wiki because you didn't have the proper permissions.

So hopefully that Wiki problem with the permissions will be sorted out soon and then we can update that. So you can update the webpage directly. Lance was going to come up with a template so that for the web conferencing page, we can then standardize the formatting, and then applied to all of the other technology instructions.

Skype, when we just talked about Skype, we would talk about the At-Large calendar and so forth. So that would be... So that the template would be consistent in how the information is structured on these topic items. Hopefully Lance will respond later on in the week about this action item.

Any particular things to add to the – anybody wants to talk about in terms of the technology workspace? Okay. All right. There is nothing from Bill or Gordon.

We can then move on to the final agenda item which is any other business. Bill, Gordon, anything you wish to – any other business you wish to bring up?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Dev this is Gordon again.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Yup go ahead.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: At the last North American At-Large meeting, a couple of things came up and I didn't get to see if they were in the minutes, but I will describe to you what happened. A couple of people raised complaints about bad experiences they were having for one reason or another with Adobe Connect.

One of them, at least I suspect, is not Adobe Connect that's the problem. It could very well be... I really need to talk about this, in fact it was Evan. I really need to talk to him to find out exactly what it was he was doing.

I can't remember off the top of my head what the other complaint was, I really need to double check. However, it suddenly occurred to me that there are probably other people in other regions who are having difficulties of one kind or another with Adobe Connect on the platform that they are using, and we really need to hear about this.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

GORDON THANIS: You mentioned earlier... As an earlier item in the meeting, you suggested that we really need to have a kind of a public accessible email address. So what I was going to suggest is that things of this type could

be sent along as a comment in. For example, the web conferencing page on our Wiki where it says – just below where I posted my comments about Adobe.

I think we need... I think... I do believe that we need to hear about this. I didn't mention anything at the [RALO 0:38:22] conference because I wanted to bring it up here first.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay.

GORDON THANIS: I think I would like to go back to [RALO] and say, "You know when things like this happen, let us know about it because we are in the business of investigating the utility of these things. And we do have the resources to address concerns about, this is happening to me. What can I do about it?" We've got the resources there. We've got Bill, myself, we've got you.

I mentioned a pile of other people who are into the technology in this taskforce. The resources are there, we can find out about this.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: I agree.

GORDON THANIS: It's not as if we need to ask staff to look into this for us. Staff is a little bit busy as it is. So we are there. In fact, on the case of Bill and I, we're looking at questions like this as a matter of course for other things, for our own ALS and for some of the clients that we work for.

Anyway there it is. That was what happened, and that's what I think we really should address.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Thanks Gordon. Actually I think... My first thoughts here are that I think the experiences on what happened on the [RALO] call, I think is very well highlighted. We really should have our old email address setup, any issues regarding technology that is experienced by At-Large in its At-Large activity, really just one address. Here, just email us so that it gets seen by the Technology Taskforce.

So I think, if anything, that action item probably needs to be one of the key action items going forward, and that should be on the top of the list. Once that is set up, we can then also inform all the users, that look if you have technology that is used, we'd like to hear it. We'll put it up on the Wiki. We'll investigate.

We'll work with staff to see if a solution can be implemented or not, and that type of thing. So I think, Gordon, your experience is very unique – well, an interesting one. I think one that fits nicely with what our action items, coming from this call, going forward.

So getting the TTF own emailing address, I think is critical. So that we can then use that to inform users that hey... And all the users, all the representatives which are all from all the regions can then use that and then say, "Hey just email this."

And then all of the TTF can then see it and then we can try to bring our – try to solve it, or try to come up with workarounds, or suggestions and so forth.

And of course, as we do this, the help desk information gets to solve one problem. Whenever somebody else asks that question, once it is on the Wiki we can then point them to that page. So you don't have to repeat it over and over.

Okay? So okay, time is short, and I think Bill also saying that he needs to run. Any other business? Because I think we could end the call now. Any other business that you want to bring up Gordon?

GORDON CHILLCOTT: That's it for me for this meeting. That was the end of my notes anyway.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Great. All right. Okay. So I think we can, if there is no other business, we can end this call and close this off. So our next meeting will be in Beijing on Wednesday. We are not going to have any online conference calls before then. However, I'll just urge for those reading the transcript, that really do need to work on the Wiki, and also use the Technology Taskforce mailing list to collaborate before, to come up with the answers to the Wiki training questions and so forth.

So with that... I thank Nathalie as well as Gordon and Bill for attending the call. And this call is now adjourned.

NATHALIE PEREGRINE: Thank you very much Dev.

GORDON CHILLCOTT: Talk to you later Dev. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Thanks everyone, take care. Bye.

[End of Transcript]