
Gisella Gruber: ...our AFRALO teleconference. Tonight on the French channel we have Yaovi Atohou, Aziz Hilali, Fatimata Seye Sylla, Baudouin Schombe. On the English channel we have Adetokunbo Abiola, Wilson Abigaba and Pastor Peters. And we have excuses of Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Didier Kasole and Soufia Guerfali.

The ICANN staff we have are Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Heidi Ullrich and myself, Gisella Gruber; and the interpreters tonight are Camila and Claire. And please I remind you that you have to tell your name when you take the floor so we can know who is speaking for the record. Thank you, over to you, Fatimata. Sorry, Dave Kissoondoyal is also on the English channel. Thank you.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Hello. Hello, Gisella, Fatimata speaking. Can you hear me? Okay, so we are going to begin with the open public consultations. We have not the chart in the agenda – there is no chart in the agenda?

Gisella Gruber: Yes, the chart is in the agenda.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Okay, I just connected myself so if there are some...

Gisella Gruber: Gisella speaking, Fatimata. I remind you to put your computer on mute if you use the phone so we don't have any echo, please.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Okay, Fatimata speaking. So I was telling you that I just updated the activities we have today, and so I want to thank Gisella and the staff who helped me.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

Okay, now let's go. Open Policy Issues, then, the comment periods: it is written in English so... Can you hear me?

Yaovi Atohoun: Yaovi speaking. Okay, so first we have the Draft Statement of ICANN's Role and Remit in Security, Stability; and we also have the [Inter-Regional] Consulting Group's WHOIS Proxy and Privacy Reveal and Relay Feasibility Study. And the third one is...

Fatimata Seye Sylla: This is Fatimata speaking. I have the screen now with the chart so I can read it if you want.

Yaovi Atohoun: Okay.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: You were on the comment periods, and we were on Security, Stability and Resiliency of the Internet's Unique Identifier, reply to (inaudible) on the 16th of June and the deadline is 31st of August. Then public consultations: Inter-Regional Consulting Group's WHOIS Proxy and Privacy Reveal and Relay Feasibility Study from the 25th of June to the 22nd of August. Third, the Security, Stability and Resiliency of the DNS Review Team final report replied by 30th of July, deadline 29th of August. Fourth, the proposed modifications to the GNSO Operating Procedures – reply period 30th of July, and for the answer the 20th of August.

Then we have .Name Registry Agreement Renewal, 2nd of August for the comment period, and for the reply period it is the 23rd of August. Then we have Locking of Domain Names Subject to UDRP Proceedings. We have until today for the comment period and until the 5th of September for the reply period. And finally, Preliminary Issue Report on Uniformity of Contracts for Address

Registration Abuse, also today, 15th of August for the comment period and the reply period 5th of September. So this is the public consultations, the public comments that exist at the moment for the open policy issues.

Okay? Do you have any questions, any comments? Okay, we can go to the next item of the agenda. So let's take the third item of the agenda: Reports on Recent and Upcoming Activities of ALAC. Tijani is not here. Titi, are you here? Titi is not here, so Yaovi, you have the floor. Yaovi, you have the floor.

Yaovi Atohoun:

Thank you very much. I want to speak about ALAC activity. First, I want to speak about the last item, about the statements. There are some statements of ALAC and I'd like to present them. They are written in English so we have to go then to the ALAC website to see the ALAC vote on the Preliminary Issue Report on Uniformity of Contracts for Address Registration Abuse. The first issue is that some international organizations requested to vote on their name, for a new domain name. So related to this request, related to the GNSO activities ALAC made a statement; the ALAC statement on the IDN Prioritization. So here the request has been that ICANN give a priority to IDN domain names in the treatment of the issues regarding domain names.

So a statement has been made by ALAC and there is ALAC treatment of the Security, Stability and Resiliency of DNS Review Team Final Report. It's the final report made with a statement made by ALAC on this subject. On this document, ALAC voted a statement to WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report; on that issue ALAC also voted a Draft Statement on ICANN's Role and Remit on Security, Stability and Resiliency of the Internet's Unique Identifier System. ALAC also voted a statement on that issue – Draft ICANN Language Services Policy and Procedure. ALAC also voted a statement and ALAC wanted to have a translation of that document. So the document that the community is going to use must be translated. And regarding the interpretation we have read the document and there will be interpretation for [that meeting].

Then there are two statements on which ALAC worked, but I want you to follow all those contained on the ALAC website, on the link. I will send you the link for those afterwards for those who don't know it. Then ALAC participated in some webinars: for example, the SSAC made a work and presented a statement related to the domain Naming Organization and the registration. It was made by SSAC and it was requested for a webinar not only for ALAC members but for the community, so all the community is invited to participate and to present or submit comments on that document. And we have until the 23rd of August to do it.

So it is a data model because the problem is we don't have a unique model for the data in the domain name registration. So we need a unified model for domain names. So SSAC made a work on that issue and the comment period finishes on the 23rd of August, and we ask that this document, as it is a very important document, we asked to have that document in other languages. And they told us that it will be done but we don't know when this document will be available. So when you go to the ICANN website and if you look for this document you will have this document in English and you can do some comment on that document. So this is on the webinar issue.

There are other activities as well at the ALAC level. For example, the Technology Group had a meeting. There were some translation problems relating to some regions or some RALOs. Some of those people sent emails in English; those emails are translated into other languages and there are problems with the translations. So we want to discuss this during the meeting of the Technology Working Group of ALAC, we want to discuss that issue and we have to have some added tools for the community. Some of those tools are available for ALAC and they are on the ALAC website. So all that information is in the Guide, in the At-Large Participants' Support Guide and you can find them in the Participant Guide.

So you can see the different links to the social networks, and during the meeting we emphasized the fact that we have to work with the social networks, with the social media that is available for communications for all the community. Then

there is another sub-working group for ALAC which met on the 30th of July. During this meeting they tried to address the means to appreciate the participation of the work of the different ALAC members, so we tried to define the criteria to see how somebody in each mandate really contributed to the ALAC work through meetings and participation through the meetings, and the work with the documents, etc.

Then the ALAC Working Group is working on the Rules and Procedures, so we are going to speak about that during that meeting but more or less it's what I wanted to say about ALAC work, to see the evolution of the different kinds of documents that we have and in preparation for the next meeting of ICANN which will be held in Toronto. So this is all I have to say about the ALAC activities. Thank you.

Fatimata Seye Sylla:

Thank you, Fatimata speaking. Thank you, Yaovi, for this overview. Are there any questions for Yaovi about that item? If there are no questions everything is clear? Okay, and regarding the translation, I see that Heidi and Gisella explained that we have the five different translation tools to translate, so it's in the upper side of the Wiki page. Everybody, did you see what Heidi told us? This is Fatimata speaking, can you hear me? Yes?

Speaker:

Yes, we can hear you.

Fatimata Seye Sylla:

So apparently there are no other questions on that item. So the first item of the Item #3 is [done]. We can address the next item – Recent and Upcoming Activities of AFRALO members. I'd like to tell you that the person who had some activities to present must leave in one minute. If there are some details we are going to do it by email. There are no activities – they are on holiday. The ALSes are on holidays. For the Muslim people it's Ramadan month so we don't have much activities, so our meeting will be very short.

So the next item, Item #4 – Information on the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN meeting in Prague. I think we spoke about that during the last meeting. Aziz?

Aziz Hilali:

Yes, Aziz speaking. I just wanted to add that during the Prague meeting we had some interventions asking for some changes. So we have made a review of the draft and Tijani sent it a week ago to the AfrICANN list of AFRALO. So I just want to remind you that the action was we emphasized the low participation of Africa and on the support in new gTLD applications. So in that declaration we asked ICANN to do some more [reports] for ICANN's internationalization because the result in some continents as Africa, there was a lack of communication. So we asked ICANN to raise forth its communication policy and capacity building policy in these areas. For the people who didn't read the statement, I'm going to send you once again the link to this statement. I am finished.

Fatimata Seye Sylla:

Fatimata speaking; thank you, Aziz. The statement which was ratified during the last meeting has been sent to the list for those who weren't in that meeting. Some of you have read it I know, but we are waiting for your opinion. We are waiting for your opinion. Is there any question on that issue, on that item? No? Yaovi? Yaovi, you have the floor.

Yaovi Atohoun:

What I'd like to propose is that for the next meeting, for our next meeting we can begin earlier working on that issue – the issue we are going to work on. My proposal is that for the next AFRALO meeting we can decide to know what we are going to speak about, because sometimes the draft team must work in a very harsh way during the last days before the meeting. I mean we have to do that also for the September meeting; we have to work on the different issues with a little more time.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Thank you, Yaovi, Fatimata speaking. Okay, yes – Aziz, you want to answer?

Aziz Hilali: Yes, I just wanted to say that I agree with [Yaovi]. I want to say that I really agree with [Yaovi], with what [Yaovi] said. I also say that we ask people listening to us. I want to put it as an action item: we have to think about the subjects that we want to address in the next AFRALO/AfrICANN meeting, and we have to speak about it in the next meeting in September.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Thank you, Aziz, Fatimata speaking for the record. What happened last meeting is that we were delayed because we wanted all the community to participate. And so we wanted everybody to participate. We didn't want that only a few people participated. We wanted all the people to participate and not all the time the same people participating. So now when you have a short deadline it is a problem, it is true, but the idea was to have a large number of people working. It is very important for our work.

But if there are no other comments on this issue, the next item is Selection of AFRALO Officers and Representatives. We have a list where we want to select the term for the Secretariat of AFRALO. The Secretariat of AFRALO, also an ALAC member and the representative to the NomCom. This will be posted at the Toronto meeting but we should now start naming and appointing candidates. And on the mailing list, I forwarded the reasons why we should appoint the people who are currently taking these seats who are working very well, namely Aziz as AFRALO Secretary, then Tijani as an AFRALO ALAC member and the same person who's representing us as AFRALO representative to the NomCom I think should stay in his position.

So I would like to have a report of activities from the [representatives] to see what they have done so far, and as I said I asked for this to be done and there was lots of discussion and it was unanimously decided that their job was being well done; and the people who were appointed had been chosen for that

nomination. That's all I have to say on this item. Does anyone have any questions or comments that you would like to make? Please raise your hands. Does everyone agree? Is everyone happy with this decision? I think Yaovi is raising his hand. Yes, Yaovi, go on please.

Yaovi Atohoun:

This is Yaovi speaking. I think it's also important to say that the people who have been nominated brought their nomination to the floor because I have to make sure that they accept, of course. But I think for the next stage we should ask ourselves if these people will be willing to take these positions for the next calendar period.

Fatimata Seye Sylla:

Thanks, Yaovi, this is Fatimata speaking. I sent an email and I forgot to mention the email I received from Heidi regarding this item. And I think you must have also received it, right? No?

Aziz Hilali:

No, Fatimata. I think she only sent it to AFRALO officials, AFRALO officers.

Fatimata Seye Sylla:

I would like to find it now so I can answer to what Yaovi just said about the calendar. Let's see... So for what I suggest on these points – this is Fatimata speaking – is that I will forward this email to you from August 15 to August 20 and we will see whether or not we get recommendations or comments, because I think ALAC wants to do this. Isn't that right, Yaovi?

Yaovi Atohoun:

This is Yaovi speaking.

Interpreter:

Yaovi is breaking up and Fatimata takes the floor again.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: As I was saying to Yaovi, we must receive proposed candidates and ALAC will choose and see whether or not they agree with these candidates as regards the ALAC member who will represent AFRALO and then the AFRALO representative to the NomCom. So once again, before the 26th of August we can still receive recommendations.

Aziz Hilali: Yes. So today as Chair according to Heidi's email you must let ALAC know what the list of candidates accepted is with the recommendations.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Yes, this is Fatimata. I was explaining this to Yaovi because between August 15th and August 20th ALAC will have to review this list of candidates. And the deadline for the NomCom representative will be the 25th of August. So we will do everything that's necessary to ensure that AFRALO will send that list of names today. Okay, is it clear for you now, Yaovi?

Yaovi Atohoum: Yes, yes, very clear. Thank you.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Good, thank you then. We will now move on to the next item, and that is IGF in Baku in Azerbaijan. I think Tijani is still [dining] and I would like to go fast, and we will see... We saw that ICANN sponsored this workshop that we held during the Forum, the next one, and the date had been set for November 20th but it was changed to November 15th at 9:00. And we must work together to see whether the members were still in accordance with this as regards the work that is to be done. So the issue addressed was the New gTLD Program and the opportunity, and the threats that we still have in terms of a digital gap in Africa. That's basically the subject that was addressed, and we saw this already in

Aziz's reports. Do we have any questions or comments regarding this item?
Okay, no.

For the fourth item in this section, Item #4 is the Rules of Procedure Drafting Teams, and Yaovi will hopefully be brief on this item...

Yaovi Atohoun:

This is Yaovi speaking. The Rules of Procedure of ALAC and the work that's being done currently has been done by the group, the Review Group on this document. For those of you who have not read the document, you will receive the link, and so the Rules of Procedure is the new version which was voted on August 24, 2010, and on this document we have noted the need to discuss the content, and even to make some changes. In order to achieve this we created a working group and the members participating in that working group are Tijani, Fatimata and myself as well as other people of course who are interested in working on that document.

So it's still likely that we will continue to work and you can always join us to work on these Rules of Procedure documents. The group has been divided into four to make projects on the content. The first group is working on definitions, so the definitions of the terms included in the Rules of Procedure and the structure to revise the structure of the document and the structure of ALAC as well. There is a working group which works on the matter, and so the matter here is about establishing definitions and if you keep these definitions, if you eliminate or [reiterate] the definitions of course it will revolve around this issue.

On July 19th we had our first meeting and another meeting on the 7th of August, this group of course which is working on the definitions and structure. And then we have a second group which has been [concentrating] on metrics. This group started working on July 27th and will meet again tomorrow evening. This group will be working tomorrow evening on our [first] teleconference, and the Executive Committee of ALAC – the ExCom – will be working with them. And the idea is that each of ALAC's meetings have two members in this committee. So we have meetings with the goal of having representation from everyone.

So for instance, we must review the duties of ALAC members, so these are the discussions that are being held in this group. We also have a third group concerning the management of [the meeting schedule] will be done with ALAC with this group which meets and works on the Rules of Procedure, and they will be comparing it with the Rules of Procedures designed by the UN or other organizations which also have their own Rules of Procedures. [So to view the GAC] or Robert's Rules of Procedure you will better understand what it is and you will see that there's been lots of discussions on these concepts to see whether or not ALAC's Rules of Procedure will be included in this document as they are.

So this working group is revising the content of the Rules of Procedure regarding the meetings of ALAC and the ExCom. The meetings were discussed as regards quorum. When we speak of quorum in ALAC we say there must be 50% of ALAC members present and voting. Currently the document states that there must be 50% of members to have quorum but we wonder whether 50% is enough to be representative, whether it's enough to have the agreement of the whole region at the ALAC level. So the working group just today in its meeting decided that members shall be able to decide online as regards the quorum matter and whether or not a quorum should be over 50%, and each region should have the consent of its members.

And the fourth working group is working on the Rules of Procedure and particularly on the aspect of elections and nominations and appointments. This group met on July 31st and they've been holding discussions on the appointment and the election and the nomination because the Rules of Procedure mention [selection] of candidates and not having elections. So that group thinks that there should be an election and so they say that election should be a means of selection. And so to conclude I'd say that this group on the Rules of Procedure is still working and they have [a lot] of work ahead, and I would like to offer you the possibility of joining this group. And I will send you the Adobe link for this working group after the meeting so that when you see it online you will

have more information and more choices if you want to participate in the [action items].

After all that's been done by all these different groups the job will be assembled, all of the work and this document will be submitted for all the different RALOs' appreciation. The Rules of Procedure of ALAC are being revised in ICANN's best interest. The structures of ALAC and the Rules of Procedure will complete ICANN's interest to govern ALAC's work. Or if you have not had the time to review the documents from ICANN particularly on the part that's different from ALAC and the Rules of Procedure, and so the purpose is that if we have AFRALO members commenting regarding the Rules of Procedure we can take them and send them to AFRALO members working in these different groups so that we'll have the Rules at the working group level. So that's what I wanted to say as regards this working group on the Rules of Procedure of ALAC. Thank you very much.

Fatimata Seye Sylla:

Thank you, Yaovi, this is Fatimata for the transcript record. I think it's been very well explained, and I think there will be no questions but I'm asking you if it's been explained very well and if anyone has anything to comment? Any questions for Yaovi? Okay, good.

So we'll now move on to the fifth item.

Aziz Hilali:

This next item is the African Strategy Working Group, ASWG, and it's up to you, Fatimata, to explain this.

Fatimata Seye Sylla:

Okay, well during the last ICANN meeting in Prague we created a working group with the African community who was present there, and we were given the possibility of meeting with the new CEO of ICANN and we presented him this issue that we had noticed at the African level. And of course we discussed

the New gTLD Program and how to get more African candidates or applications. We also discussed the role of the Vice President from Africa and for Africa, and we also discussed the lack of representation of the African Union at ICANN. I was there as an observer, not as a member of Africa, and we also discussed participation of course and the participation of Africa within ICANN's activities.

We don't know what will happen [as the matter has finished] and so on, and so as regards the issues we detected with the President, the CEO of ICANN at this meeting, he was very interested and he suggested that we create this group to think about the African strategy as regards ICANN. And we will continue to work on this for the Toronto meeting. So we created this group for each African region to be represented, whether it's the north of Africa, the east of Africa, etc. And he also asked that At-Large, so AFRALO, be a member of the group.

I had to travel at the time so I couldn't be present, so I asked Tijani to represent me at that meeting and so he represented AFRALO as a Vice-President. So AFRALO is a member of that group I think and he participated in that session. So we have members there, of course, who represent central Africa, and so that's all I have to say on this matter. Tijani, do you agree on this?

Aziz Hilali: This is Aziz speaking. I must leave the call; I'm very sorry.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Yes, I think my internet connection disconnected, but thank you anyway. Thank you, Aziz – this is Fatimata speaking. Is Yaovi still here?

Yaovi Atohoun: Fatimata, yes? Fatimata?

Michel Tchonang: Hello, everyone, this is Michel Tchonang speaking.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Hello, Michel, welcome.

Michel Tchonang: How are you, Fatimata? I'm a bit late because of technical issues but I'm glad I made it. Thank you for your explanations, particularly on the work of African strategy. I think it was very well put and we had the fortune of there being many people there.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Okay, thank you very much, Michel. I would like to ask Yaovi... Thank you for all this information, Michel, and I'm aware that you will participate in AFRALO and that you will be waving our flag proud as usual. And we'll have to leave in five minutes, in six minutes actually – I'm having issues with my internet connection. You will see I'm not even online anymore.

So if there are no other questions regarding this item, does anyone have the agenda open?

Yaovi Atohoun: Yes, this is Yaovi speaking. Item G is Ad-Hoc Group for the Improvement of the Budget Preparation Process, and this should be presented by Tijani; so I think we should move on to the following item with is Item #5, items for discussion on the ALAC New gTLD Review Group, and that's Fatimata and Aziz who should be presenting it.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Okay, that's ALAC New gTLD Objection Review Group then. And it was a good response from the community as regards Item #2 (inaudible). You can certainly view these details and you can read of them on the Wiki that's been done for New gTLD applications. The group has finally decided not to make

any comments, and I cannot go into detail here because I have to leave in four minutes but there was no real comment made.

As regards Africa, I would like to say that someone came up to me – it was a member of a government, and I know that this person didn't have, forgot to go up to someone else and to go on and that was about Delta, he made a comment about Delta, which was applied for by Delta Airlines and Delta belongs to Nigeria, in fact, because it's a state in the country Nigeria. So I said [that it would be good] to see no real reaction from the community regarding this issue and as a member of the group I didn't have much else to do. So I asked this person to tell the community to react on this point but apparently nothing's been done. The group has not received any comments on the issue.

Yaovi Atohoun: This is Yaovi speaking.

Interpreter: Yaovi is no longer speaking.

Michel Tchonang: Hello?

Yaovi Atohoun: Hello, this is Yaovi speaking. Hi, Michel. Apparently Fatimata is disconnected.

Michel Tchonang: Okay, this is Michel Tchonang. Yaovi, may I take the floor?

Yaovi Atohoun: Yes, Michel, this is Yaovi speaking. I would say that Fatimata is disconnected but I don't think we really have much time left, and I think you can speak.

Gisella Gruber: This is Gisella, everyone. Fatimata is disconnected; we're going to call her back.

Yaovi Atohoun: Okay, thank you Gisella.

Michel Tchonang: This is Michel Tchonang. As regards what Fatimata was saying about requests about .delta which is a state in Nigeria, it was [Mary] who went up to her and she presented this issue at the GAC, and we should I think approach the African strategy. And Fatimata had taken it a hard way because what we are saying is that we have not yet decided on a strategy to avoid this sort of conflict, and from the moment we had this we should see the strategy and see how AFRALO can work with the community to get reactions regarding the .delta issues that [Mary] exposed. And I think if we talk about equities then the member presented this issue because it was a matter of [precisely money].

Fatimata Seye Sylla: This is Fatimata; I am back. Thank you, Michel – was that you?

Michel Tchonang: Yes, yes, it was me, Fatimata.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Okay, thank you Michel. I think if it's an issue really for Nigeria this is the time for the Nigerian community to see what they can do, because it's a domain name after all and they must be aware [that they must act precisely]. It's not for me to do anything, it's not up to me.

Michel Tchonang: I would like to confirm that Mary represents Nigeria on the GAC and she sent this issue on the GAC mailing list.

Gisella Gruber: Please do state your name.

Fatimata Seye Sylla: Okay, that was Michel speaking. Thank you, Michel – this is Fatimata for the transcript record. It was Mary who spoke about this issue on the African list in Prague, and I asked her to do this at a governmental level. I gave her the right email address and the Wiki link. I did not get to explain that this has been sent on the African list and I tried to explain there was a working group addressing this issue. I tried to explain that what we were going to do as a job was in the comments stage, that we had to report names and there must have been reactions that she'd received. But I tried to explain that my role was in informing the community and asking them to make comments.

Mary told me that she [wrote] the government and certainly [we] should go to the GAC and work with them on this issue. And it was at the GAC level that she did it and that was very well because they are the community that is working on these sorts of issues, and so that's that. So if we have no other item, I am very sorry but I have to go do my job and leave, but I can let Yaovi perhaps go on in presiding this meeting. And I will thank you and give my farewells to you.

Yaovi Atohoun: Goodbye, Fatimata, have a nice evening – this is Yaovi speaking. Thank you, Fatimata. I think we've already covered the last item, and for any other business... So I think the whole meeting can come to an end perhaps because I think we covered the main items on the agenda. Is there any other business to be presented?

Michel Tchonang:

This is Michel speaking. I'm sorry for having come so late, I was delayed, but I just wanted to go back on the ALSes' recent and upcoming activities. I was at a conference last month which coincided with both the Symposium and the meetings that my region organized, my association organized as a strategy [for public] governance and it was a very good meeting. There were over 100 participants including African interventions and there were statements from different prominent people, and ICANN funded these people's travel so I would like to thank them. It was provided for us by the government of Cameroon and the next week there was a matter of [law] and 2008 and until 2010 we had problems in Cameroon, and so you have given us the chance to see the whole of the [scene] enabling the majority that's concerned here to know what's going on in terms of applications and what work is to be done.

So we spent a very nice week visiting and simply going around discussing. In Cameroon there's also been a new [activity in Dala] and the meeting went on entertaining conversations on the regional meetings, and the organization of [laws] that governed these sorts of activities. And the region is trying to harmonize these laws so that we can find the chance that we might be united and reunited into one single African law, and the Union appointed representatives of the civilian societies, the civil society and I was invited there. So that was what we did last month. The perspective is that as Fatimata said, there was a movement that called us to send to Africa to work on present issues and this will be done from the 27th to the 28th of August; and I think because of this first meeting we will finally be able to make proposals on the interventions that we will be doing.

If we are not included in the mailing list that was created in Prague there will be one month of consultation on this [region] so that we can collect your comments from this meeting. And we hope that that meeting will be very beneficial to the majority of the participants. And finally I would like to mention the Forum of Africa, the Information Forum. And you can sign up online. This is being organized by the Egyptian Telecommunications Organization. So that's it, thank you.

Yaovi Atohoun:

Okay, thank you Michel. It's been a great piece of information. I think we've covered the whole agenda. Are there any other items you would like to comment on? Okay, so since there's no other business to propose I would like to thank you, to thank the staff from ICANN and the interpreters. And on behalf of our Chair, Fatimata, I would like to conclude this meeting. Thank you very much, goodbye.

[End of Transcript]