
YESIM SAGLAM:

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the At-Large Regional Leadership Call taking place on Monday, 7th of August 2023 at 1400 UTC. On our call today on the English channel we have Sébastien Bachollet, Eduardo Diaz, Amrita Choudhury, Glenn McKnight, Martha Catrina, Natalia Filina, and Pari Esfandiari. And on the Spanish channel, we have Augusto Ho. Just to cover our apologies, we have recently received an apology from Greg Shatan. And from staff side we have Heidi Ullrich, Gisella Gruber and myself, Yesim Saglam, present on today's call, and I will be doing call management.

And as you know, we have Spanish interpretation and our interpreters are David and Paula. And before we get started, one final reminder is please state your names before speaking, not only for the transcription but also for the interpretation purposes as well please. And with this, I would like to leave the floor back over to you Sabastien. Thank you very much.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Thank you very much, Yesim, and thank you all for being on today at this call. We have all the regions except AFRALO. It's almost the same agenda last month's call with not so much changes but if you have any other business, either you want to raise now or at the end of the call, will be okay. It's a one-hour call. We try to be on time. And if there is no other request for adding points to the to the agenda, I suggest that we go to the next item.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

The next item it's in fact to try to see if there are some changes in the plan activity from the RALO or things that you have done since the last month. We'll I guess be short and we will not stop by AFRALO because they are not there. But if someone can-- No, that's not yet. This slide will be for the postponed I guess. I didn't have done or maybe I have but it's not in the right order. Yeah. I didn't put in the right order. Therefore, go to the page number, the next one. Yes, that's this one.

Okay. Maybe I will start with some elements of EURALO and Natalia will complete. We are as you know with the evolution of the way we are setting up the outreach and engagement. And therefore, also the CROP, we are finalizing fiscal year of 2024 for EURALO and we will be discussing with GSE at the end of this week. But not just with GSE, we will have a specific call with At-Large staff, GSE vice president and some other people from his team and Natalia and myself. Natalia, do you have some other points you want to add please?

NATALIA FILINA: Hello, everyone. Can you hear me?

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yes.

NATALIA FILINA: Thank you very much. Sorry for maybe noise from my side because I'm traveling by train now. I would like to say that I see some changes as the perspective of implementation of our outreach engagement strategy for each RALO. And you know now when we are waiting for

the upcoming IGF, for example, the next meeting for us ICANN78, we can see that we have a little bit different look at our activities during IGF, for example, because we know that, as I understand correctly, not one member of our community will travel with funding by ICANN to IGF.

And it looks like many of our At-Large members who will [inaudible - 00:05:23] from different organizations and will have an own agenda. I build the plan of our activities in Kyoto with this specific look at our activities. My apologies. I will upload the Google doc after my trip today. But it's already done. Our plan of activities for two meeting and stuff. Maybe it will be easier to, I don't know, to explain and to discuss some things, some specific things which we will do and maybe much more different opinions, comments will come with this document. So, my apologies again. So, we will work on this document on our strategy for our two upcoming activities. The other things from EURALO, I think not so much news from my side now. I think Gisela will touch more details after, maybe in September.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you, Natalia. Amrita, do you want to--?

AMRITA CHOUDHURY: Yes, I can go ahead, Sebastien. Amrita for the record. So, we had our initial discussion with the GSE team about RALO activities for the financial year '24. And then we also had a discussion amongst our leadership. We are creating a framework but the finalization of the plan or the details would be done at GA in September. In terms of our priorities, one is enhancing engagement of our inactive ALSes like

everyone else or our UIN, outreach towards the broader community on issues like new gTLDs, IDNs, UA and DNSSEC. Because we have different kinds of ALSes, so DNSSEC for the more technical members, we may have some active workshops etc., which we would plan with them. There is also a discussion with the GSE to try and attract a strategic new ALSes or UIN which the GSE team is also interested in.

Based upon our agenda, we would try to involve the ALSes or individual members to come up with initiatives they want to kind of work on. At APRALO, we also focus on building the capacity of the we call the Youth Engagement at APRALO. So, that is one of our focus, to build their capabilities and to get them more involved. Obviously, GA is something which we are looking at to build at least the bridges once again after a long time. Natalia mentioned Kyoto. So, Kyoto is also in our plan because that is in our region. What we want to do we've not spell it out. Perhaps we would in the upcoming days.

So yes, these are some of the activities we are looking at. In terms of working on these, key areas is like the new gTLD track which we want to work on IDN, UA and DNS Abuse, but obviously we would want to support more information from ICANN org for all these activities. So, this is the broad framework but as you know, devil lies in the details so we will have to work more on it. During the GA as I said, we want some activities wherein we get the ALSes or UIN s to suggest what they would want to do from the broader framework so that we can put it into the plan and see that those can happen. So, yes that's about it from me, Sebastien.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you very much, Amrita. And I wish you all the best for your general assembly. It's an important moment for the other RALO and you are, I guess, the last one RALO to have the GA this period of time. Glenn, may I ask you to go ahead now?

GLENN MCKNIGHT: Sure. Hello, everybody. Just a couple of things. We've had quite a bit of interest recently people wanting to become individual members. So, we've gone through each of their applications, myself and Greg, with good feedback to Claudia. So, we're looking at uptick on individual members which lends the issue is, if these people become active, we'd like to see suggest the staff to work out a date in the fall for some kind of a boarding that all of us can share a time. So, I'm looking at probably six or seven people that will need an orientation. So, we'll need to put that as an action item going into the fall.

Couple of things we've been very busy in July on. Even though it's a summer for us in Canada and United States, we had a very successful roundtable on the 31st which was a post-ICANN77. That was last week. So, that was completed and so I believe, don't quote me on this, I was at doctor's appointment but I think there was 38 people. Many people from across the community participated as well.

One of the things in July we focused on is completing the outreach and engagement plan. And so, we've not only completed the plan, but also the new addition into the plan is activities every month. So, that has been populated and Greg, when he has some time, he's going to review it as well. And then we'll hopefully announce it at our August or

September meeting for community feedback. Eduardo has already given some feedback. One quantitative thing I've asked staff for is comparison of our stats because the last plan we were hoping to raise our membership by 5%. So, we need statistical information to validate that. So, Gisela and I have been chatting with that.

Moving forward, let me see what's here. Yeah. I did mention that was my last item. The onboarding thing would be great to have for the new people already because it's my last term as secretary. So, Adrian Schmidt, who's based in Baltimore, I've been working with him to step up and work with me. So, I'm hoping to have a chat with him this week for the orientation. So, I think that's an important thing. I don't think we have it well documented what our job and duties are, so I'm trying to codify that as well. So, that's basically us.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Thank you very much, Glenn. Just two comments on your plan. The first one is I understand that each RALO is trying to organize something each month but don't forget that we wanted too, and it was the discussions a few months ago, that sometime during the year we organize one activity for all the RALO at the same time. And it's exactly what we are trying to do the 18th of September. Therefore, if you can have that in additions that's okay, but if not, just take into account that we may wish to organize, I don't know, two or three events for cross-RALO to be included in our plan of activities like roundtable or anything else. If you are coming with other idea, will be great.

My second comment is that and it will be the last topic of the discussion is the welcome package. I guess it can help with what you are asking for and trying to do with the new members. It's something we will need to work out. I don't know if it will be ready for the time you are asking for, but it could be a good way to enhance the document in preparing this welcome call with the new individual members from your region and hopefully from other regions if it's possible. Thank you, Greg. Yeah. And LACRALO, Augusto or Claire who will be taking the floor?

AUGUSTO HO:

Good morning to you all. First of all, let me apologize because I don't have a lot of time available to be attending all meetings, but let me say that in preparation for ICANN78, I will get ready to pass on my position to Harold Arcos. And I have been coordinating with him some activities and some other actions that he will continue working on during his term. We have already agreed that the person that will be in the undersecretary's position or in the secretary-elect position will be little bit delayed or will be replaced because of the person that was to take that position has some health problems. So, the lady who is going to be in the secretary-elect position will provide support to the incoming secretary.

We will have a meeting next week and we will coordinate some of the activities for ICANN78, but before October, we will be participating in several activities including the anniversary celebration. And before I conclude, let me also say that now that we are talking about new members, perhaps they aren't really brand new members but we have

accepted an ALS from Cuba and they are already beginning to participate in our activities in the region. Thank you.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you very much, Augusto. Any addition on this topic from all of you? If not, let's go to-- Yes. Go ahead, Claire.

CLAIRE CRAIG: Thanks for the opportunity. Just wanted to follow on what Glenn said. We received a list of possible members from him, from persons who attended the school of Internet governance and so we are looking at those members. As you know, LACRALO is still in the process of developing our procedures for individual membership. So, I'm working with staff to find out what would be the next step to have those in.

In addition, this week I think you have CROP later on but we are participating in our first CROP events for 2024 as part of an ICANN roadshow, LAC roadshow. And that takes place from this week on Wednesday until Friday. So, LACRALO will be participating in that event and that is happening in the Caribbean sphere. So, thank you very much.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you, Claire. And by the way, congratulations for your selection to be ALAC member. I was afraid to lost you but you seem to have to find a place to stay with us. That's great. Thank you.

CLAIRE CRAIG: Thank you.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Okay. Let's go to the next item. You know I am coming each time about the contingency for one program. I think we need to do that starting from the RALO bottom-up saying what we need to improve. In that sense, evolution of our wrap could be part of that but we may wish to try to find a time to discuss this issue in more in-depth and maybe be ready for Hamburg during the face-to-face meeting to come with two or three ideas of what you or your RALO would like to see changing our evolution, small one, big ones, and then we can exchange on that during ICANN78. I don't have so much to add on that except if you have comments, questions, you are welcome.

NATALIA FILINA: May I ask something?

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yes. If you please.

NATALIA FILINA: Thank you. I just would like to add some thoughts about our possible evolution within a full At-Large community and in each RALO. I would like to say that it's our pleasure to meet some a few new members in EURALO. I have especially from our region, a meeting in May, I have a lot of questions about some ways or possibility to join EURALO, for example. And I think the same situation hopefully in each RALO.

We may think that our evolution may relate to concerns, questions, and interest of our new members too because if we will meet much more youths, for example, I think we will change some things inside our RALOs. And I think it's very important when we are building our strategy, for example, when we are building our plan for upcoming [audio glitch - 00:22:13].

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Oh, we lost you, I guess.

YESIM SAGLAM: Sorry. Natalia, this is Yesim speaking. We cannot hear you. Sebastien, I'm not sure if you're already aware but Natalia was on the train. Yeah, that might be because of that.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yeah. But I guess she was almost finishing her part of what she wanted to say. Seun, welcome. Great to have you. Maybe we can come back to you when you are ready. We have started with a short summary of the last activities or the revolution of the plan for the next period. Not to repeat what we have said during the last meeting, but we will wait for you to be dial out, and when you are ready, please tell us and we will give you the floor. Thank you, Seun.

Okay. So just to go to the next slide please and the next topic is about-- No. No. It was the one before. Yeah. This one. Thank you. Sorry. I didn't put in the right order. Now I have to complete that APRALO general assembly will be, I don't remember if it's October or at the

beginning of after I would not in these fair holidays and I will add that to have that updated. And I would like that we again start to have in mind and especially to have that in mind when we will be discussing the budget for fiscal year 25th as we are in '24. Therefore, discussion will start soon. To take into account that if we want to have At-Large 4 and as a previous one where it's 5 years, it's time to start to think about that and see what budget we need, what will be the place to be organized.

There are two, if it's fiscal year 25, two place, one is not yet determined, the ICANN81, the last meeting of 24 of Seattle, the first meeting of 25, but for that we need to have the agreement of each RALO, of course and include ALAC in that discussion. Yeah, that's good that you are working with the chair of ALAC but you are not working with chair of the RALO and that's the problem because we are the first concern.

And maybe, dear colleague, you understand why I was suggesting that more permanently therefore from RALO will be a good idea, but if you don't include the chair, the coordinator of the chair, whoever will be Greg after Hamburg in the discussion, we are losing this part of the discussion. Therefore, I really feel that we need to add somebody from the RALO side in those discussions and not just to have you and Jonathan discussing this issue. It's why I am putting that as an item here.

Okay. That's a little bit contradictory but okay. But it's not too early to discuss that. No. Because the budget will come very, very quickly. And I know that there will be some discussion about that issue in the next few months as budget will be starting to be discussed, but never mind. Any comments, agreements, disagreements? I saw that Natalia put

something on that chat but I didn't read it. Yeah, we need to find a way to discuss with the new members but that was what Glenn was saying at the beginning of the call definitely. Okay. If no other comments or question or disagreement. Seun, are you now dial out and want to--? Yeah, you raised your hand. Please go ahead, Seun.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Can you hear me? Hello?

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yes. It's okay

SEUN OJEDEJI: You can hear me?

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: We can you hear me, Seun.

SEUN OJEDEJI: Oh, okay. Thank you, Sebastien. Sorry, my network is quite bad but Seun for the record. I came in late. I'm sorry for that. I just like to at least thank the RALO chairs, at least represented by Sebastien, for participating in our AFRALO General Assembly. It was a successful event. We had quite a number of activities. Some of them are documented in our reports which we are going to be sharing with the RALOs as well just for the information. And of course, there were some lessons learnt and of course there were also some things that we feel

that we did good and some things that we feel we could improve upon which we also be contained in the report. We hope to be able to finalize our report at our next monthly call but again, it'd be shared with other RALOs as well.

I just like to also mentioned that the AIS, because I think that's what's on the screen on the Zoom now, it should be happening in September in South Africa. So, I don't know whether there's some people who are planning to attend from the other RALOs, but some of our members will be attending. AFRINIC is in a very challenging institution at the moment and then one of the avenues that we use in our meeting, our AFRALO members meeting, was to share updates about happening at AFRINIC. And AFRALO is also putting a weight of support for AFRINIC especially towards resolving their issues. So, we intend to also issue a communique with regards to that because we feel that the issue should be resolved as soon as possible. And it will be a contribution of that discussion I think at the AIS as well. So, in case anybody have interest in that on that particular aspect.

Othe activities, we are currently working on finalizing our newsletter. The newsletter will actually include updates from the general assembly and of course the activities of all our ALSes locally as well. Those are things I just feel I should mention for now. Thank you.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Thank you, Seun. Welcome, Aziz, also for joining us. Okay. Let's go back to At-Large 4. Aziz, you want to say something or you want me to read what you say in the chat?

AZIZ HILALI: Hi, Sebastien. Thank you for giving me the floor. Yeah. Just on At-Large 4, we're literally just have had very, very initial discussions. And traditionally, we've always held it one fiscal year. We've had one full fiscal year of planning after the last GA. So, we've now held already won this fiscal year and we'll be holding another one. So, we're likely looking for like fiscal year 26. And we also need to be very conscious of where the location is, just for visa purposes and cost purposes. So, again, we are starting to just think about this but we still have another GA to plan. Thank you.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yeah. Okay. I disagree with that but as usual I would say we are talking- - I talk about that in ICANN74. Therefore, I know that there are GA plan now, but one of the reasons it was COVID therefore, I am not sure that it's a good idea to postpone one year. But as usual at the end, staff will win and I am losing my time in trying to evolve things and take care of the community for good purposes, but that's life. Okay. I still consider that it could be organized in fiscal year 25 and not in fiscal year 26. And yes, I know that you are still a GA to plan after few years with no face-to-face GAs. It's happened all one after the other but it's a way to recover from COVID I guess.

Next topic. I guess here I have slide. I would like to talk with you about the RALO activities. The ICANN 25th anniversary, ICANN78 and 2023 IGS. Maybe you can do the other order. You were not with us, Amrita, last time but when we had the call, you just handed MAG meeting.

Maybe you can tell us a little bit of what are the main decision taken by the MAG and if you have any idea on how RALOs can be involved in the program because the proposal made by Natalia on our behalf was not accepted. Therefore, if you are willing to give us a feedback, it'd be great.

AMRITA CHOUDHURY:

Thanks, Sebastien. Just to give you an update, there are some amongst the various sessions which come in MAG only looks after the workshops. So, if there are 300 all sessions which are selected, MAG only selects about 75 and they work on the main sessions. The rest is not on the MAG's purview but what I understand is if it was a town hall under which it was given, town halls have a mandate. So, it has to be international in nature and there are certain things. If those criteria are not met, perhaps that may be the reason but I'm not sure in which of the segments that Natalia put in the proposal of outreach engagement. So, that's slightly tricky for MAG members also because we don't select the entire 300 sessions and we are not privy to what happens. That's the contention which has been happening over years. So, that's where the thing is.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Okay. Amrita, Sebastien Bachollet. Just to tell you it was not a town hall or it was a policy session what you may have--

AMRITA CHOUDHURY: Yeah. So, policy. If it was a workshop, it is the entire MAG who kind of decides whatever it comes in. So, that's not something that's we could do anything about because whichever team was looking after it, okay if it was accepted works. If it was under workshop, then as in Sabastien, the team who was responsible for that looks because everyone like the groups were assigned particular things. So, they looked at the criteria of what was being discussed and basis that they did. So, I don't think unfortunately much can be done on that.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: I get your point, Amrita, what therefore it's a situation. And maybe not for during this call but if you can tell us how we can be better involved as RALO into the program, as you know the program better than anyone else here, will be great. Some of us will be on site and maybe it's also a good time to have a discussion with the on-site participants to see how we can enhance At-Large, ICANN and even if we have other duty on site?

AMRITA CHOUDHURY: Yes, Sebastien, that could be explored. And one thing which Heidi was mentioning is, if we can identify, even from our RALOs, we'll try, who all are going to be there. And if we have that kind of people perhaps informally we can also catch up, the RALO people who are going to be there at ICANN. And we could try to explore that. I'm not promising but we could definitely try even meeting at the ICANN booth and for some time maybe something which we can explore, but I will again see if something can be done. Not promising anything.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: No, I understand, Amrita, and thank you very much. Maybe one thing that staff can do, maybe it's already done, but to open a page where the people who are participating in the IGF. I guess it's-- No, I don't remember. There is a link, but I know that the wiki is down for the moment, but is there a page where the participants can be added, great. If this page is already existing, that's good.

For ICANN78, not too much to say as we are still in discussion booth and it will be a call later today, but what At-Large will be doing and what ICANN in general, the whole community will be doing, it's very much focused on the anniversary but for At-Large itself, we have to discuss the topic we want to push ahead. And there are discussions about which topic we want to have taken care during the ICANN78 meeting. I don't know if we need to discuss that here but I have at least because as it's in Europe, requests from different a topic. Just to let you know, I have five topics. I don't know. I guess for EURALO, we will be able to have one but maybe other will be taken care by At-Large in general.

What could be done, the topics are: NIS2, the European law, DNS for EU's, New way to for the European to be connected not just on Google 8.8.8 but in something else. The question about the reviews and particularly the output of ATRT3 and the holistic review. Topic about internet infrastructure impact on Sustainable Development Goals and multistakeholder governments for new Internet infrastructure. Therefore, if you have any which ideas, it's a topic we are still under discussion. One of the problems is that to discuss we need wiki working and it's not the case. It's why I am in little trouble to go ahead with the

discussion around that, and not just with you but also with my colleague from EURALO. Good, good, good. Any comments? Therefore, let's go to page--

AMRITA CHOUDHURY: Sébastien, Amrita here. Just a moment.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Go ahead. Yes.

AMRITA CHOUDHURY: This is on a separate note. This year for IGF as in for anyone who's traveling, when you register and you get the registration to attend the IGF, for those who are applying for visa, not necessarily you but many places across the world. The Japanese host has said that registration letter is sufficient, as in apart from the other documents. Normally, you have a host letter coming, but this time they have confirmed that the registration to the IGF is a document which all their embassies will look at. As in just for your information because I was being asked and this is fresh information.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you very much. That's good news for the colleague who need a visa to enter Japan. And, of course, it's an international meeting. It's under the purview of the United Nations. Maybe one day we would be able to do the same thing for some other meeting like the ICANN ones would be great, but thank you very much, Amrita, for that. Let's go to

page 5 please. As you know, we are working about the cross-RALO call for the 18th September and this one you know already.

Let's go to the next slide where I try to put some update. I am still trying to find the right people who are able to be with us. And unfortunately, both Sally Costerton and Tripti Sinha are not available at that time this day because they will be traveling but they offer to record a video. Therefore, I take that as done deal. And I am still trying to discuss with different people from different region. You can see the name here. If from your region you think that it could be somebody else or we need to add someone, please tell me and I will try to gather those people and to doing contact with them.

All those names are not yet confirmed at all. I just have almost for sure the European ones and Becky. I have already exchanged response to me and I will start discussion with the other after this call if the-- Oh, wiki is back. You are a magician, Heidi. Great. You know that we have the Google doc, if you want to make comments but if you have any comments on this proposal, now will be great to hear from you. Okay. Nobody, therefore lets go to next item. And the next item is if Natalia you are available to talk or you are in trouble because you are in a train, it's to discuss the cross-RALO digital welcome E2 package.

NATALIA FILINA:

Oh, Sebastien, if you can hear me now. Unfortunately, I would like to say there's not so much news from my side. Heidi, I saw your email but [inaudible - 00:46:39] watch now and some urgent things to do now. We will start soon and I hope maybe next week we will try to set up our

first meeting with our working group. I will come back to you with updates.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Okay. Thank you, Natalia. And let's go to any other business. Any other business? Yes, leave this slide please. Let's start by that. It's the next call. My main question is do you want to keep this time, this day and this time on Monday once a month and to try to keep it? I guess it's a little bit early for Heidi, but it's not too late for the people from Asia Pacific, except the one very late, they are really far. But do we want to try to set up another time or are you happy with that and are you happy with having that on Monday once a month?

And you don't need to answer right now, but it's a question we will have to answer quite quickly to set up the next meeting in September. I remind you the Monday 18th for the cross-RALO run table. And if we do something in October before the onboard meeting as it is written, I will already be in Japan as I will try to take advantage to travel to Japan to take some holidays and not going just to the IGF. Then after we will have the onboard meeting and I will hand back the baton to Greg Shatan as meeting after will be in North American region. It will be the end of my duty.

Okay. Let's leave like that. If you did agree with the 11th September at 1400 UTC, just let me know or let staff know about that. In the any other business, I wanted just to raise the issue of decertification. I don't know where you are with that if you are working on that in your region but that we take this. Let's say it's not the right way of the opportunity

but the fact that for the face-to-face general assembly, we had to go into detail to each and every ALSes and we are ending up in EURALO with an important number of ALSes to be decertified or who already left. And I hope that it will be coming soon the decision from ALAC because we need to organize votes as soon as it's done.

Just to let you know, it will be at the end nine ALSe s who will be leaving EURALO. It's an important number as we are 39 or 40. That means that one-fourth of our members will be leaving, but as they were at that end, it's the best way to handle the reality of the situation. And we will have less people and ALSes in our group. Yes. Heidi, please go ahead. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Yes, Sebastien. This is Heidi. On the date of 11th September at 1400 UTC. That is actually the day that the APRALO GA is having a welcome reception and people are arriving around that time. So, we probably want to do that either a week later and then you can have-- but I know that might be the IGF. Or a week earlier?

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

A week later, it's the cross-RALO roundtable.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

That's right. Okay.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Okay. We will work on that but thank you. Yeah, definitely, it's not a good date. Sorry, I didn't get if the general assembly at that moment it's not at all a good date and we will not do that. Maybe one week before. Let me check and I will come back to all of you on that, but thank you. What are the dates, by the way, for the GA, APRALO GA?

HEIDI ULLRICH: So, it's the 11th of September is the welcome reception and day of arrival. The 12th and 13th are the GA dates and the 14th is the day of departure.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Okay. Thank you very much. And I am sure that it will be a great GA from our colleague. Any other business, topics, questions? And yes, I agree with you, Heidi, next meeting we may involve our incoming colleagues. Will be great.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Sebastien?

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yes?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. One more thing is that because that is so close to the IGF, that might be a good time. I know that the outreach and engagement sub-community is working on that but if you wanted to add that just for final

work there. And please if you submitted any kind of proposal, workshop, panel, whatever, please look on the IGF site and if yours has been accepted, please add that to the At-Large IGF space please. Thank you.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Okay. Great. And if you have any possibility to have participant to be added in one of the other sessions from our RALOs, will be great, or from ALAC and At-Large in general not just from the RALOs, will be great to have that.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. So, I know that Natalia is working with Daniel on the IGF plan but my understanding is that there will be allocated time at the booth so that you will be able to do a fast pitch or something if you wanted to do that. So, just keep that in mind. We internally are having planning call. So, I'll provide information to you once I hear more details on that.

SEBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Okay. Good, good, good. Any other business, colleagues? If not, I hope you will do well. For the one who takes some holidays, please take care and have a good holiday. For the other, care of you and talk to you in September but I am sure before in some other calls. Just to let you know, EURALO, is in holidays for August. Last week of August we will restart. But I am sure that both Natalia and myself are ready to do things if needed and ready to help if you need help or participate or anything.

Once again thank you very much for your participation and have a good end of the day and the beginning of the night for the other. Take care, and bye-bye.

YESIM SAGLAM:

Thank you all. This meeting is now adjourned. Have a great rest of the day.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]