
JEFF OSBORN: This is Jeff Osborn, and I'll be running my first meeting, so I'll apologize in advance for any mistakes in process. Feel free to call me out on them. Calling to order. Next, I believe, is the roll call. So from Cogent, do we have Paul or Brad? It guess not. DISA, Ryan or John?

JOHN AUGENSTEIN: John.

JEFF OSBORN: Is Ryan still on RSSAC? I had a misunderstanding.

OZAN SAHIN: He's leaving this week, so yes and no. Technically, he's not changing jobs, but he will be next starting Sunday.

JEFF OSBORN: Fair enough. We'll miss him. From ICANN, Matt or Terri?

MATT LARSON: Hi, Matt's here.

JEFF OSBORN: Terri in the middle of the night. No? Okay. I'm here. Rob?

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

ROB CAROLINA: Yep, here.

JEFF OSBORN: All right. From NASA, Barbara and Tom?

BARBARA SCHLECKSER: Yeah, Barbara's here.

JEFF OSBORN: All right. Netnode, Lars sent his regrets. Patrick? I don't think so.
From RIPE, Kaveh and Razvan. It's not. University of Maryland,
Karl or Jerry?

KARL REUSS: Yeah, Karl's here.

JEFF OSBORN: From ISI, Wes and Suzanne?

WES HARDAKER: Wes is here. I don't see Suzanne on the list.

JEFF OSBORN: Okay. I'm looking across the table at Ken, Howard.

KEN RENARD: [inaudible]

JEFF OSBORN: All right. Brad?

BRAD VERD: Good morning.

JEFF OSBORN: Good morning. And is June or Hiro here?

HIRO HOTTA: Hiro's here and June's not.

JEFF OSBORN: Thank you very much. Good morning and thank you. Administration. Ozan, do you want to review the draft minutes?

OZAN SAHIN: Sure. Before doing that, Jeff, I think we still have to call the roll for the liaisons.

JEFF OSBORN: My apologies. I knew I'd make a process mistake. Wes, we've heard from. Ken, we've heard from. Daniel?

DANIEL MIGAULT: Yeah, I'm here.

JEFF OSBORN: And Russ?

RUSS MUNDY: Hi. Yeah, I'm here.

JEFF OSBORN: Hey, Russ. James?

JAMES MITCHELL: Hi, James is here.

JEFF OSBORN: And Duane?

DUANE WESSELS: Yes, Duane is here.

JEFF OSBORN: Great. And we have both Erum and Andy observing as well. Agenda review. Here's the agenda. I believe you all had a chance to take a look at this. Are there any questions or additions? I believe now we go to draft minutes with Ozan.

OZAN SAHIN:

Thank you, Jeff. Hi, everyone, this is Ozan for the record. I circulated draft minutes from RSSAC December meeting on the mailing list before the holiday break. ICANN shared two updates about the action items from December meeting and the first one was assigned to me to schedule a call for a discussion on KINDNS.

So I shared a Doodle poll with you to schedule this call. If you have not completed the report yet, please do so before the end of the day in your time zone today. So I will go ahead and send out the calendar invites tomorrow, and I'm putting the link to Doodle poll in the chat in a minute.

The other action item was for staff to reach out ICANN Legal to report where things stand with respect to some ICANN bylaw changes. As a refresher, these bylaw changes would address the circular relationship RSSAC identified between our RSSAC, NomCom, and ICANN Board of Directors. So the update is that we don't have an update yet as some of staff members were off late December and early January, but Steve Sheng and I are hoping to provide a report on this action item in the coming days. Thank you and I'm putting the link to the poll in the chat now. If there are any questions, I'm happy to answer.

JEFF OSBORN:

All right. I just turned that off. So red is go, that's an amusing interface. Next, I guess I'm in the dual role of being the Chair of the Caucus Membership Committee as well. We had one

recommended candidate this month. Mohamed Fadul is very qualified. He was involved with the country-level domain in Sudan and is remarkably qualified, so we unanimously approved him for membership. And I can never remember whether that requires a vote.

KEN RENARD: The Caucus Committee unanimously recommended, so I guess that goes to a vote here now. Ozan?

JEFF OSBORN: All right.

OZAN SAHIN: That is correct. If there are no objections or abstentions, you may call a vote.

JEFF OSBORN: All right. Can I do this by exception and simply say are there any nos? Any abstentions? Great. Ozan, you can draft something for Mohamed and welcome him to the Caucus.

OZAN SAHIN: Noted, Jeff.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thanks. And I believe these next two items are in your purview, Ozan.

OZAN SAHIN:

Sure. I'm happy to give brief updates on the next two items. One is the 2022 RSSAC Caucus Member Recognition. I think the update from the Caucus Membership Committee in December was that the Committee was still reviewing the activity of the Caucus members to create a shortlist for RSSAC's review. That is still in progress and the Membership Committee is expecting to share a shortlist with RSSAC in the coming days with a tentative vote on this in February meeting.

So I'll stop here to see if there are any questions about the Caucus Membership Recognition agenda item. If there is not, I can continue with the representatives to ICANN Community Excellence Awards Selection Panel selection.

So ICANN Community Excellence Award is one of the community recognition programs at ICANN. It is given to a seasoned ICANN Committee member for ability to establish communication channels with both familiar and unfamiliar ICANN stakeholders, the ability to facilitate discussions in a fair and collegial manner, engaging with stakeholders from other backgrounds, cultures, and interests, and also additional devotional factors exhibited by time spent supporting ICANN multi-stakeholder model through volunteer service by working

groups or committees. ICANN starts accepting nominees from December through March each year.

In the meantime, ICANN Org reaches out to Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees requesting up to two names from each SO and AC to form the Committee Selection Panel. So RSSAC leadership received such notes about a month ago, and we started a call for volunteers on the RSSAC Caucus list, and we now have four volunteers: Anupam Agrawal, Harish Chowdhary, Hafiz Farooq, and Abdulkarim Oloyede. So this is a vote item for today and one thing I should note is that, ideally, it is suggested to let the panelists to serve a maximum of two consecutive terms on the Selection Panel to ensure diversity and a variety of input.

So in light of this request from ICANN Org, I should mention that Abdulkarim Oloyede, one of the nominees here served on the 2020, 2021, and 2022 Selection Panels representing RSSAC, and then Amir Qayyum, who is not a nominee for today's vote, joined Abdulkarim on 2021 and 2022 Selection Panels. So I prepared a vote in the form of a Google form, as we did for the RRSAC Chair Election, and I will share the link in the chat so that you can start voting. We will do an electronic vote for 72 hours. I will also share the same link on the mailing list for RSO representatives who are not in attendance today so that we can capture their vote. We will again accept one vote per RSO and the most popular two nominees will be appointed to the Selection Panel.

So I'll stop here to see if there are any questions. I just put the link in the chat to start the vote so you may begin. Thank you, Jeff.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thank you, Ozan. The next item is the RSSAC FAQ. Andrew?

ANDREW MCCONACHIE:

Yeah. Thanks, Jeff. So the plan was to have this as a vote item for this RSSAC meeting, but then the discussion continued on the FAQ up until last Friday, and it wasn't stable in time to be a vote this month, so it will be a vote next month.

For people who haven't been paying attention to the Caucus list, the final discussion was around Question 4.2 or on Zone MD. So if you want to pay attention to that, you can open up this document that Ozan has right here and search for Zone MD or Question 4.2. I think that's the extent of the update. Well, I will say that for now at least, it looks like the document is stable, so I think we can be pretty certain that it will be a vote item in February. I think the final edits for Question 4.2 are mostly sorted, so I'll declare it on the mailing list stable two weeks before the February meeting and then we'll vote on it in February. Thanks.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thanks, Andrew. Moving on to the ICANN76 draft RSSAC schedule. Ozan?

OZAN SAHIN:

Thank you, Jeff. So ICANN76 will happen in March from the 11th through the 16th and RSSAC Admin team has worked over the past month to develop a schedule and in a week from now, I guess we will start submitting session requests as the online tool will open.

So let me briefly introduce the draft schedule to RSSAC to get feedback from you. We have identified so far two work session potentially on the RSO Security Incident Reporting and KINDNS topics. Let's go day by day.

So for Saturday, we have one of these work sessions, the RSO Security Incident Reporting 1 and the afternoons and the last two blocks are mostly RSS GWG sessions. So we have six of them throughout the week.

So at the end of Saturday, we are planning for an RSSAC dinner. Sunday, we have the second work session followed by the closed joint meeting between the RSSAC and SSAC, and then the RSS information session. We are expecting to have the third and fourth RSS GWG sessions on Sunday.

Monday, we have some plenary sessions, the welcome ceremony, followed by the Q&A with ICANN Org Executive team. And Monday is also the Tech Day organized by ccNSO so you will also see these technical sessions on the schedule.

We're also working with the Government Engagement team to organize an RSSAC discussion on recent legislative and regulatory activities. This session was held at ICANN75 and it was well received by RSSAC so we are now checking with the Government Engagement team to see if there is more to present to RSSAC. And then the joint session with the ICANN Board is again the final session on Monday.

Moving to Tuesday, we have the RSSAC meeting for March and then there was an agreement at ICANN75 to have a joint session with GAC so we have planned the session to take place on Tuesday. And then there's another plenary session, geopolitical forum on Tuesday and the final two sessions of RSS GWG. And on Wednesday and Thursday, we currently do not have any RSSAC-specific sessions, but we have a plenary session on Wednesday, another track of technical sessions, DNSSEC Workshop is happening also on Wednesday.

And on final day, Thursday, we have the ICANN public forum, ICANN Board meeting, and a closing cocktail. This is still in draft mode. It's a working schedule, but the RSSAC Admin team is planning to finalize this in a week or two. If there's any feedback on the schedule, please let me know. I will circulate the final version on the RSSAC mailing list when it's available.

JEFF OSBORN:

Ozan, correct me if I'm wrong, but a joint session between GAC and RSSAC is new, isn't it?

OZAN SAHIN: Yes. So I think the argument in having or suggesting the session was the big turnover in GAC, so we will have a new GAC leadership, and a considerable number of GAC representatives are new in the GAC, so I think it made sense to RSSAC members at ICANN75 to have a joint session with GAC to present on the Root Server System and operators to GAC at ICANN76.

JEFF OSBORN: Okay. I assume we're going to put some kind of agenda together, and that's going to be our planning along with the leadership of the GAC.

OZAN SAHIN: Right, the staff is working on a set of slides to use in the session and of course, these will be shared with RSSAC.

JEFF OSBORN: Well, that should be interesting. Thanks. Anything else on the RSSAC schedule to cover?

OZAN SAHIN: Not from me.

JEFF OSBORN:

All right. Thanks again, Ozan. Moving on to work items. Duane, do we want to talk about 001 Version 2 Work Party?

DUANE WESSELS:

Yeah, I can talk a little bit about that. So the work party met middle of December and things are going pretty well, I would say.

A couple of points I want to draw the group's attention to is there is currently an expectation in the Version 1 which says something like each RSO is expected to describe the operator's commitment to service availability through maintenance, scheduling, and so on, and its commitment to notify operational events to the IANA Community. So there has been a proposal to [strike] all expectation, I think on the basis that it's a very obvious expectation, and really any Root Server Operator that describes how they meet it will just say, "We promise to do the things that the expectation says we're going to do." So the proposal was to strike that.

And then the only other thing that we spent a lot of time on in the last meeting was the Version 1 makes all these recommendations for Root Server Operators to publish documentation on their expectations, but it doesn't say where they should be found. And so, we spent some time talking about should the Version 2 say where to find that and the proposal that we ended up with was that belongs best on the root-servers.org website.

And so, I've sent a request to the maintainers of the website to create a page which would be something like RSSAC 001 Statements and it would list all of the operator statements on that page. We have a meeting in a couple of days, so we'll have more updates next month.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thanks, Duane. I'm sorry, was there any comment?

DUANE WESSELS:

Yeah, any questions?

JEFF OSBORN:

All right. Moving along, Ken, 002 Version 5 Work Party.

KEN RENARD:

Thanks. The 002 Work Party has not met since the last RSSAC meeting, so there's really nothing to report. The status was that we're waiting for a review by non-RSO participants or the work party of the metrics. And then I think the last part would be whatever alignment is necessary with the 001 and expectations with respect to those metrics. Work party will meet on Thursday, I believe, same day as those 001, I think it's right afterwards or right before. And any questions? Thanks.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thank you, Ken. Steve, on RSSAC work planning for 2023.

STEVE SHENG:

Yeah. Thank you, Jeff. So every year in around November to December timeframe, the Admin Committee met to plan for the activities potential work for the following year. And every year, they compile the various things that have been raised and they make a recommendation to the RSSAC. So this is a document that I sent out on I think December 14th for the RSSAC to review—and Ozan if you could put it up. So the Admin Committee every year review and really break this down into six categories.

The first category is the RSSAC 3730A GWG-related work items. So every year the Admin Committee review if there's anything to do in this area. And then the Admin Committee considered past RSSAC Advisory-related items and needs to follow up. Three is any new research study items that has been discussed in the RSSAC. And fourth, items suggested by RSSAC Caucus members.

The Admin Committee also reviews the upcoming ICANN public comment proceedings and decide what, if any of those that needs RSSAC response. And finally, there is work items that is overtaken by events.

So I would encourage RSSAC members to review this document and provide any feedback and input you have. I think the goal is by next month, by the February meeting, once the RSSAC have

time to review this, then we can, use this as a basis to form the RSSAC work plan for 2023.

So I want to highlight a few of these. So Ozan, if you could scroll down. Let's scroll down, scroll down. Okay, let's stop at RSO Security Incident Reporting if you could click on that charter. So Ken and I have an action item over the holiday break because, at ICANN74, the RSSAC decided to charter a Caucus work party to provide advice on this topic. So since then, Ken has been working on updated Statement of Work. So I want to turn over to Ken to briefly talk to this. I also sent this as a separate email last night. The goal is to have a final version by ICANN Cancun meeting, but would encourage and welcome your review of this. Ken, let me turn this to you.

KEN RENARD:

Thanks. This Statement of Work has gone through several iterations here. This is the latest and you can see some of the goals there. This work party could get very, very complex. We're all engineers, we're all going to dive down deep into the weeds and we're going to get caught doing that. So I think this has to remain very high level in its discussions.

But take a look at this Statement of Work. It's still in draft form here. There's comments you can see in there, particularly this section on scope and there is a section I was going to outline, Section Number 2 talks about what consists of a reportable incident. So that's going to be very, very tough to come up with,

but I'm thinking along the lines of very broad incidents affecting availability and incidents affecting data integrity and confidentiality and privacy.

So looking at it from a very high level, not diving down into ones and zeros and malware and stuff like that, but looking at this somewhat responding to like an NIS2-type regulation. But really the main focus would be on what's the right thing to do, what should we be doing to inform the Internet community if there are any problems with the Root Server System, if there's any incidents that they should know about? And that's from the inside.

Some of these things are scoped at the RSS level. For example, availability is really an RSS issue, not an individual RSO, so that could be a scoping for that. If there was a data integrity issue, say a very old copy of the zone or just wrong answers coming out of a particular instance, that might be an RSO scope versus RSS, etc.

So there's a lot here. Appreciate any comments as we try to scope this into something that would actually finish and produce a document and not be a two or three-year-long battle. Thanks.

STEVE SHENG:

Thank you, Ken. So, like I said, I sent a Statement of Work last night, so please review and make any changes where you see fit. And if there's a need for a call to revise the Statement of

Work, we're happy to organize it. So the goal is to have a final version by ICANN Cancun meeting. Ken?

KEN RENARD:

From what I understood, there's probably going to be a session at ICANN76 such that we can finalize it there. So it's not like we need to get this done before that starts so we can hopefully be face-to-face and argue face-to-face over the Statement and Work.

STEVE SHENG:

That's great. Thanks for that guidance. I think let's move on to the KINDNS. Andrew and Ken, talk to it.

ANDREW MCCONACHIE:

Sure. Thanks, Steve. So we talked about this last month as well. This is the idea that the RSOs at the RSSAC may look at the KINDNS best practices and make some document about it, like whether they adhere to it or not.

Ozan mentioned at the beginning of this call that there's going to be a call. Well, we're scheduling a call for this to take place sometime this month. So I don't want to spend too much time getting into the nitty gritty here. I did have an action item to put some more meat on the spreadsheet that I showed you last month, which I did and then Jeff as well got some responses from ISC commenting on the best practices in how ISC looks at them. I guess at this point it's best to just leave it until the call

for this topic comes up. I don't have anything else really to say here. Ken, do you have anything you'd like to add?

KEN RENARD:

Yeah, thanks. I see the call being more of designing an approach, maybe that's the goal of that call that's going to be scheduled soon. And again, we have a session at ICANN76 where we can, once we decide an approach and how we would fill this out if we even want to go through with this and actually do it or not. We could have additional time there to fill it in, and there's no due date for this, there's no timeline, so it's something that's voluntary for us to do to show the Internet community and ICANN that we're in good shape, we're doing lots of best practices. So that's a purpose. Thanks.

JEFF OSBORN:

All right. Thanks, Ken. Moving on to reports, the Chair and the Vice Chair report. I should have read ahead. I have not prepared anything. So, Ken, why don't you start?

KEN RENARD:

I'm just following up on a few things going back to that session with RSSAC and GAC at the next ICANN meeting. We discussed before the idea that this might be several RSO representatives presenting about how the system works, maybe some of the GWG work, maybe a little bit of how DNS works if necessary. So as the Admin Committee gets more of a better plan on this and

coordinates with the GAC leadership, we'll probably solicit for some volunteers to help present this at ICANN76.

A follow-up also on the plenary. So the planning for ICANN76, we as RSSAC had a say in what the plenary topic would be. We voted on a topic about the interplay between ICANN bylaws and national legislation. We did not win that vote. So the plenary topic will be looking towards to WSIS 20 "How can we improve the multistakeholder model for the future?" when it was proposed by the GAC. So look forward to that at ICANN76. That's it.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thanks, Ken. I guess what I'd like to say is thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve as the Chair of RSSAC. I consider this a great honor. I'm taking it very seriously, and I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do together for the next two years. I keep getting asked about goals and plans, and I just want to share that I think my primary goal is to ensure that every member of RSSAC feels that they have a voice and they feel that that voice is heard and that is the primary mission, and that's what I intend to start on.

In addition, I'd like to thank Fred for his service up until now. I don't think he's on the call, but to publicly announce that I'm stepping in as the Primary Representative from ISC for RSSAC and Rob Carolina will be the second. And I suppose that's retroactive to January 1 or to this meeting, whichever way that

best works. So feel free to reach out and thank Fred for his service. He's done a terrific job. Those are shoes I will never fill, but I'm hoping I can do the best I can do and that will be it.

One other item I wanted to mention was most of you have heard me talk about a device to address the issue of people in parts of the world that feel they're being ill-served by the Root Server System. And Ray Bellis has worked up a working demo that's pretty slick that you can use from anywhere in the world that will show the latency to your nearest Root Server Instance. In its current iteration, it is literally going to the root server rather than through the local recursive server, which would be the more accurate version. But as a start and to get a look at the interface, I felt like it was valuable. I'm having a hard time squeezing in a time to do this before I leave for surgery on Friday. But this Thursday, two days from now, at 14:30, I'll send out a Zoom link and you're all invited to a quick 20-minute demo we're putting together of this. So if anybody's interested, that should show up in your inbox this afternoon. Currently, the only platform it's running on, I believe, is the iPad and the iPhone.

Like all engineers, Ray has issues with certain operating systems and he does not like the other cellphone platform. So for now, we're stuck with those two. That's all I've got. Again, it's a thank you for your trust in me. And if there's anything I can do, please feel free to reach out at any time. Next item, liaison to the ICANN Board. Wes?

WES HARDAKER:

Good morning, evening, afternoon, whatever it may be for you. I'm going to go back to my notes as I did look at the agenda, I knew I was going to talk. Just teasing you, Jeff. Not much time on the Board since the holiday break and everything between the last meeting and this meeting. Things are ramping up quickly, I know there's lots of discussions around the who is disclosure system, which is only tangentially related to RSSAC but probably of interest to the group. Well, that decision will be made in the next couple of months, I would guess.

We're discussing SubPro shortly as well. That is also an upcoming topic that's heavily related to this group and the upcoming new gTLD launch, again, whenever it happens. Decisions will be made about that probably in the near future as well. I know NCAP is going to be submitting their final things to the Board as well, or at least a marking point. That actually hasn't happened yet, but I suspect that in the next six months, the Board will start thinking about the results of the NCAP work, or at least the preliminary results. And then the Board's actually having a workshop in a little over a week and we'll probably have more to talk about after that takes place. Thanks.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thanks, Wes. Ken?

KEN RENARD: Thanks. So from the CSC, a pretty quiet month. The December report, all metrics were met at 100%. So good, nice, and quiet. I expect it to be, as far as CSC operations, to remain quiet until ICANN76 in person. And that's it. Quiet is good.

JEFF OSBORN: Thanks, Ken. Daniel?

DANIEL MIGAULT: Hi. So I have nothing to report from the IAB. From RZERC, we have finished and every member has approved the RZERC Charter Review Initial Report. So currently, RZERC is waiting for the Board to assign a liaison, and then, they're expecting to contact RSSAC and other organizations to provide you that initial report for feedback. We have a meeting every month on the third week of the month and that's where we are now, so not much to say.

JEFF OSBORN: And again, Daniel on IAB.

DANIEL MIGAULT: Yeah, so the IAB, I have no feedback or nothing to provide on that side.

JEFF OSBORN: Fair enough. Thanks. Daniel. Russ?

RUSS MUNDY:

Hey. Hello, all. One thing to talk about from the SSAC and RSSAC perspective, and that's the upcoming meeting. ICANN will have a DNS [cyber] security workshop, and there'll be a more refresh of the call for topics. So, anyone who has something of interest that they think the Community would find useful, we're reviewing inputs right now, so think about what might be a good presentation topic. And I guess I said one thing. Two things. The second thing being our RSSAC, SSAC joint meetings, if there are specifics or differences from things that we've covered or the way we tend to cover things in the past that you'd like to have changed or included or modified in some manner, please get in touch with myself or either of the chairs should be just fine. So that's it for today. Thank you, Jeff.

JEFF OSBORN:

Appreciate it, Russ. Thank you very much. James?

JAMES MITCHELL:

Hello, everyone. I think two updates for me. Last December, around December 13th, which is why I was absent from the meeting, IANA launched the Root Zone Management System. That's a system [inaudible] operators manage their TLDs [inaudible] the delegation through the Root Zone [inaudible] things that I think has been about a multi-year, a three to five-year project, depending on where we kick-start counting. But so far, that's been positive.

Second update is the Root Zone [inaudible] rollover study .So last year, I had put out a call for community volunteers. I think we received in the order of 30 applications, expressions of interest for that, and we'll be looking to formalize that team in the coming weeks. So that'll be the handful of community volunteers, ICANN staff as well as the root zone maintainer, Verisign, to work together for a few months to put together recommendations on [inaudible] for how to conduct a rollover [inaudible] root zone. Thanks.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thank you, James. Duane?

DUANE WESSELS:

Okay. Thanks, Jeff. One little thing to talk about. So regarding the Zone MD, Verisign had been waiting for some communication from ICANN about Zone MD and we received that late last year, and so the next step will be to update our Zone MD deployment plan, bring it back to RZERC Committee for their review, and then hopefully start making further progress and talking about timelines and things like that when we can start deploying Zone MD. So thank you.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thank you, Duane. I'm a little baffled. How do I call "all"? I'm going to call on Brad just because [inaudible].

BRAD VERD: Hey, Jeff. Let's see. GWG met before the holidays in DC and a lot of you guys were there. Questionnaires were sent out about the initial set of principles and we are working through feedback from the GWG and meetings resume Thursday.

JEFF OSBORN: Thank you, Brad. Anything else from all? And if that's not it, is there any other business? It looks like our next meeting is on Valentine's Day, so that's going to be easy to remember at least. Any other business, Ozan?

OZAN SAHIN: Thank you, Jeff.

JEFF OSBORN: His hand is up. There you are. Go Ozan, I'm sorry.

OZAN SAHIN: So one intervention that I wanted to make about the next meeting time is one would expect to have it on the 7th of February, which is the first Tuesday for February, but the RSSAC Admin team worked on it that with conflict with the ICANN all-hands meeting and Community calls are discussed that week, the first week of February, so we are suggesting to have the February meeting on the 14th. One thing we noted is that it conflicts with the Network Operators Group meeting in Atlanta, I guess, again happening at the second week in February.

So please let us know if this is a major issue. We don't know how many people are intending to attend this NANOG meeting. So I guess that's from 13 to 15 February. Please let us know if that's an issue. But otherwise, the suggested time for the next meeting is Tuesday, 14th of February. Thank you.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thanks, Ozan. Is there any other business? Well, if that's not it, I think we wrapped up in 45 minutes. Thank you very much, I'll give you your time back, and I look forward to seeing all of you in a month. Take care.

UNKNOWN SPEAKER:

Good job, Jeff. Thanks.

JEFF OSBORN:

Thanks.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]