YESIM SAGLAM:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the AFRALO Universal Acceptance Discussion call taking place on Thursday, 3rd of March 2022 at 16:00 UTC.

On our call toady, on the English channel, we have Seun Ojedeji, Abdulkarim Odoyede, Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila, and Bram Fudzulani. We currently don't have anyone on the French channel and we did not receive any apologies for today's call. From staff side, we have Silvia Vivanco, Yaovi Atohoun; and myself, Yesim Saglam and I'll be doing call management for today's call.

Just to remind us about our French interpreters, they are Aurelie and Isabelle.

And one final reminder is for everyone to please state your names before speaking not only for the transcription but also for the interpretation purposes in case anyone joins the French channel.

And with this, I would like to leave the floor back over to you, Seun. Thanks so much.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Thank you very much for everyone. Thank you once again for joining the call. I'm actually driving. I'm on the way [inaudible] by now. I will have better connection but I'm still on the way, unfortunately.

Thanks a lot for joining once again. The agenda [inaudible] I'm glad that Bram is on the call. Our goal stays straightforward. We need to just

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

finalize the communique and of course we also need to hear from the GSE team, [inaudible] Yaovi on the plan for the webinars. Then determine on next steps. If there is any suggestions to modify the agenda, the floor is yours. I'm going to leave the floor open for a few seconds. I'm not in the Zoom chat so I'm not seeing if there are any hands up. Staff, are there any hands up for agenda modification?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

No hands. There are no hands.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Okay. Thank you then. So, we can call the agenda adopted and I will then ask Bram to kindly continue chairing the call while I listen in. Thank you. Over to you, Bram.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

Thank you. Yes. Today's call is pretty much straightforward because most of the work has already been done. We had the draft which was I think commented pretty much by everyone on the call in terms of the final wording of the communication. And this was communicated to our members on Monday through staff. Maybe what we can quickly go onto is maybe have Yaovi now take us on the [inaudible] for the wording itself just because I think which is the next one on our [inaudible] from Abulkarim on some of the wording which I think did not make sense. I think that is also something we may want to agree going forward on how we want to portray or present with universal acceptance platform.

Okay. So, Abulkarim says that he is in a train. But thank you for joining.

Maybe he will just be texting.

However, there were a few points that he had raised in terms of how we phrased the draft itself, but nonetheless, we managed to push it. Members have been communicated and I think the next steps is now to agree on the resources and then I think I'll leave it to Yaovi to take us

through that. Thank you.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Thank you, Bram. Thank you, everyone. According to the agenda, I think

we should first work on the announcement.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Hello, Yaovi. The announcement was already sent to AFRALO mailing list and is posted there on the screen. So the announcement was sent on Monday I believe. Yes. So, I think just scroll up a little bit, we can see the date. Yesim I think is—yeah, it was Monday, February 28th it was sent to AFRALO mailing list. So everybody is aware. This is a head's up

announcement, right?

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Thank you so much.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Sure.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

So we are on the second item on the agenda. Can you just read the agenda? Hello?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Yes. So we are actually on the first topic on the agenda, the webinar sessions, the topics, the instructors, the dates.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Oh, okay. Thank you so much. We discussed about the dates. I want to start with that. We were saying that it would be better to give some time to people at least [until] the training. So, what I can say for the date, we are thinking about the first week of April, at least in April. So, regarding the dates, we think that this should not happen before April. But I don't know if we should set the date now because my intention is to discuss also with our colleagues from Sarmad and Seda because definitely they [inaudible] when we talk about IDN and UA.

So, I'm thinking that we can plan probably the second week of April if you think. So the second week of April. It can be like the 5th of April. Tuesday, the 5th of April, something like that. So that is my proposal when we talk about the date for this seminar.

Now the topic instructor. The idea I'm thinking about is not to make it, again, as a formal training because what I've noticed is that people keep taking or participating in the UA and IDN events but I can tell you that some people still have a wrong understanding of the topic.

I had a chat with someone from the community who used to listen to topics of UA but totally wrong. So the way I see that is a more open, like

it will be like a discussion so people will be attending the training—online training.

So, this session, the way I see this first webinar, by the way I see this first one, it should be an introduction and then it would be open—it would be open now to get feedback from people in the training. So I'm thinking about we prepare some questions to open a discussion. So this is the way I see the first one. The first one will be just a very brief introduction and then now we'll hear the community, we will try to prepare some questions, and then from the answers people provide, we'll see if they have a clarity when we talk about universal acceptance. So, what would we mean? Well, I am saying that because people are still talking about content. People are still talking about content while universal acceptance is not about content. So, it will be open. So, a brief introduction, very short like 15 minutes, and now it will be open floor now. People will talk, participants will talk. People can ask any questions before we have Abdalmonem, we have Seda, we have Sarmad. We'll invite all these people who have any questions. We do have to ensure that they can ask any questions.

So now from this first webinar now, the second one will be now more focused. That is the way I see it. So we can have the second one and then the third one. So now, from this community, we see many people in the community who are interested in [inaudible]. So it may not be technical but it is good for end users.

And also email address internationalization. So the second one will be more focused. And the third one also will be more focused because the first one will have a really [inaudible] of people if we had [inaudible] will

be prepared, will be more onto [inaudible], people will want to learn from the second one.

So this is the way I see the first one. So my proposal is that we just agree on this first one and then now we can prepare the second and the third.

But anyway, the expectation is that we can still plan this by email. We said that we want to do the first one by 5th of April, for example. So, May, June, so we can have basically three before the end of the year.

Then we should have an expectation during the three months, at least we will see one ALS is able to maybe get someone to work on the email system which will maybe have someone talk to an organization so that their platform is ready. So we'll get a few numbers during the three months.

So when we are progressing ... So this is the way I see the [inaudible]. I will stop there for colleagues also to contribute. Thank you so much.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

I think that's a good approach. I agree with the whole different approach altogether to ensure active engagement and participation of the members within AFRALO.

There was a suggestion that maybe we can target mid-April. Is that okay with you, Yaovi?

YAOVI ATOHOUN;

Yeah, that is fine. Then I will [inaudible] to work with my colleagues, Sarmad and Seda also.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

What do you suggest going forward? I think from the experience that we had with the outreach and engagement calls, especially the ones, the webinar series we've been conducting within the AFRALO, the challenge that we were having is that I think we did not have enough time to promote the event and to make sure that we, before the actual event, we have all the noise drummed up towards the actual event.

So maybe from now going forward to mid-April, what do we need to do? I'm sure we can also work with our colleagues in the social media team to help us not just do a flier but at least we can come up with a number of fliers and run some sort of hashtag on Twitter just to make sure that we have excitement before the actual date.

So I'll suggest that maybe ... I don't know maybe if we had the social media lead team also on the call, that will help us to align what we are trying to achieve and then also make sure that they help us to build it up from now to April. So maybe we can get in touch with staff, we can us get in touch AFRALO social media team.

There was a suggestion of maybe to conduct business, sort of a training during the [inaudible] to encourage the community to think about the topic from different views. I don't know, Yaovi, what is your reaction to that? This is coming from [inaudible].

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Abdalmonem wants to speak.

ABDALMONEM GALILA:

Yes. Actually, I support—totally support—by Yaovi in starting from scratch, from [inaudible] IDNs, EAIs, why you are looking for IDNs, why you are looking for EAIs and then go into the return of investment from having such [ideas] behind IDN and EAI and then collect some ideas from the community itself for the sake of the community. Then have all this data and [inaudible] and go for the next step. Maybe we will need to go for academia. Maybe we need to go for private sector. Maybe we'll need to encourage the government in order to help for such initiative. I think that's [inaudible] at the moment. Thank you.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Okay. Thank you, Abdalmonem. Go ahead.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Hello?

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

We can hear you.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Okay. Sorry for barging in. I just want to [inaudible] we have to [inaudible] social media. [inaudible] then we can actually join that call and also [inaudible]. If not, we can actually perhaps put an action item

for Bram and myself to engage the old chair of social media working group. [inaudible]

BRAM FUDZULANI:

Thank you, Seun. I was just agreeing that I think [inaudible] and Sarah who are social media leads.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Yeah. And get them on the group or something like that [inaudible].

BRAM FUDZULANI:

Perfect. In the meantime, I think, Yaovi, I know you mentioned these proposed names on the instructors and dates but I think from this call maybe once we are done, you can just send an email just to confirm the names of the instructors and then the dates but also the topics, however you want to package it, so we can use that information to engage our colleagues in the social media team. Maybe get the photos of the instructors and their consent allowing us to use their photos for promotion on social media. That will also help a great deal, so that when me and Seun are meeting the social media team, then we have all the information that they will need to help us build a campaign on social media.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

So, Bram, what I can do as an action item is to [inaudible] my colleagues on this call and then get back to you regarding that. So it is well noted. I will contact them and then come back to you by email.

If I can still continue, I want to go back to the announcements. So I don't know if the staff can check with our colleagues [inaudible] online platform. I know that normally for privacy, there should not be publishing names on things. But how can they maybe see that people are registering?

So, I think if it is a question, maybe if staff can see how to discuss with our colleagues inside of the ICANN lens, because our objective is to ensure that we have at least good participation, people attending this. But if we are not getting people or people are not enrolling and taking the course, how can we know before the training date? So this is something I'm thinking about if there's a way, if the staff will discuss this with colleagues in charge.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

I see two levels of registration here. One is the prerequisite that is recommended. It's not required. I think it was putting in recommendations to take the ICANNLearn and I'm not sure if ICANNLearn platform is able to provide the names. As you know, due to the GDPR rules, I don't know that. But I think you and me, Yaovi, can get in touch with our colleagues in ICANNLearn and we can find out.

The other is the registration to this particular training. What we can do, because this is an in-house for AFRALO members only, we will create a Zoom registration form where they register. We have done that with other webinars when they pre-register and Yesim can add—Yesim, if you wish. They pre-register and they get and they make confirmation and that data we can know in advance. So, for that, perhaps we

[inaudible] a couple of weeks and we see how many are registered. Right, Yesim? That's the way we do it with the webinars, correct?

YESIM SAGLAM:

So, with the webinars, as you said, we can open the registration, and with that, in advance of the call, we see how many people are registered, where we can understand how many people we are expecting, and as we get their names and emails as well. Would that help?

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

I agree. I understand what you said. So we could have an idea of how many people will be—at least we know how many people will register for that one.

Now, there's a question. Abdalmonem was talking about a certificate. As the first one is not really a training, it's more an [inaudible]. Maybe for the first one, maybe we don't talk about certificate.

But a question again. Regarding the online one, I think some time ago, the discussion with colleagues on the platform, it's like the system is giving something when people finish taking the course. Not the certificate [inaudible]. Can we double check about the online course if something is given to the participants or notice when they're finished? We can [inaudible] for that. That is what I wanted to say. Thank you.

Can you still hear me?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Yes. We heard you. Yes, we heard you. In terms of the certificate, what I know, what I can share because I have helped supporting the NARALO universal acceptance training as well as the LACRALO universal acceptance, what I know is that the ICANN Organization does not issue certificates. However, Universal Acceptance Steering Group which coorganized these webinars, the certificates were issued by that organization, the Universal Acceptance Steering Groups. So I don't know if that could be one possibility to have a certificate issued with the—and that will be a question for the Universal Acceptance Steering Group. Abdalmonem, if that's a possibility.

ABDALMONEM GALILA:

Yes. Let me reply to this. As a [inaudible] representative of Universal Acceptance Steering Group, actually I could contact the chair and get confirmation from him to have a certificate for [inaudible]. It will be a good idea. But when we offer [inaudible] if one of the [inaudible] was a developer and developer outside that is universal acceptance ready, maybe we could have a logo that is [inaudible]. This is another idea. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Okay. Thank you, Abdalmonem. I am putting an action item for you to contact the Universal Acceptance Steering Group as a whole and ask whether or not it's possible to issue a certificate. That's an action item. So it's coming together.

Yaovi, in terms of date, I was wondering, because this needs some good preparation in terms of our colleagues preparing the actual content, I

like very much the idea of interactive, the first session to be such type of assessment on where the participants are in terms of knowledge and maybe there will be some interactive quiz. I have seen that in the other courses held by LACRALO and NARALO. They had some interactive quiz. I recall Sarmad had some very good interactive quiz during the training that was excellent.

So in order to prepare that material, perhaps looking at the [inaudible] I was thinking that perhaps the week of April 11th could be realistic as a target date, subject to the preparation, like our colleagues, Sarmad and our colleagues on the Universal Acceptance team in ICANN. Yes. Okay.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Just about the dates, April 11th, to avoid a Monday because some people are very busy on Monday. So Tuesday, for example, can be an option.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Yes, Yaovi. And I was wondering, because I have seen the other RALOs do it—they didn't do it all together in one day. They actually did it over four weeks. In this case, would this be ... For example, April 12th for 90 minutes and then April 19th for 90 minutes. So over two weeks, perhaps. So to give people time to study. The other RALOs had four weeks, every Thursday, 90 minutes. I don't know how you think about this, how you structure this.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

I was thinking we can do the first one as we agreed with, the more assessment and the second one is [inaudible]. After the first one, I think we will set the second one for May. But before that date, I think we should keep discussing, and then before, they'll be studying, the first one we can have an idea about the second one. This is the way I see it.

And again, my point is that we should have expectations. We are not just going to do in AFRALO case, okay we have this number of people have attended. No. We should see at the end of four or three months concrete implication so people should be able to tell us that, okay, we have talked to our IT people, they have made our system complaint. So that is what I want us to also mention that, we should think about all these things.

And the first one is 90 minutes I think is fine. I think 90 minutes is fine because 60 will be too short. Yeah, 60 will be too short. I agree. Thank you.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Thank you very much for that. Yes, based on the experience, again, that I have seen in other RALOs, 90 minutes is excellent. It allows for debate and fluid conversation among all participants. I see Seun [inaudible] and he has his hand up. Seun?

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Yes, thank you. Can you hear me [inaudible] better?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Yes, we hear you.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Okay. I was listening to Yaovi. I came in when he was speaking. I very much agree with Yaovi. We need to be able to say this is what this webinar or this effort as a team. But the question is how do we track this? Are we going to do a survey after like three months of this event? Are we going to do [inaudible] ask questions to the participants or do we expect that a response after three months or a certain period of time, come back and give us this feedback? How do we track this progress? That is the question now. And I think it would be good to have an idea, have a clear idea of what we expect from the participants in terms of reporting. So do we need training to actually give the latest information to them?

We will know that on training like this, some people may be willing to provide us information [inaudible], some may not. So we just need to make sure that the mechanism by which we want to collect the information is as simple and less complicated as much as possible. So [inaudible] want to do maybe five questions maximum should be able to give us the information that we want.

It would be good to hear from Yaovi. The workshops that you've been running in the past [inaudible] AFRALO but other organizations, have you been able to track progress on them? So maybe we can apply them on their experiences on this one as well? And of course if there's anything that Silvia and other colleagues at At-Large wants to share as well on how we can track progress on this, it would be good. Thank you.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Thank you, Seun. I think the point you raise is a very, very good point. I have something [inaudible]. We have two options. You will be sharing what you said during the first webinar, that we want people to report back. So this is something [inaudible] you would be taking during the webinar. So the people will have two ways to do it. The first one is to send an email. You [inaudible], you want to see what is the impact so people can send an email.

I was thinking about a Wiki page, where people can go. And the project is some people can go and type if they feel comfortable. So this one, maybe you need to tell people [inaudible]. If people can, someone can go, [inaudible] say that my organization email is compliant or if it is an issue.

So, I see two things. People can send email, so this will help you collect the information. Then, also, people can go during the two or three month period, people can go to that wiki, post some information, in addition to the survey you are mentioning. So the survey can be something after two months, like in May. In May or June, we have a survey. In May or June, we have a survey that is also ... So all these actions can be complementary to get the results. Thank you.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

I was also thinking that maybe the issue of the follow-up, Yaovi. Since we are more focused on ... If you look at the communication to the members, we are given two action items, what we are asking from ALSes in each and every country. We are asking them [inaudible] their

governments, to even work within their ALSes if they have domains that [are going to] Gmail or Hotmail to make sure that they double check whether they're complaint or not.

So maybe we can design ... I don't know whether this is possible. Can we design the form for participants in a [inaudible] track not just the names and email addresses but which country and which organization, so that at the end of the day, we also drill down and go back to them and say, "Okay, in [inaudible], for example, were are we? Did you check with the government domains, the emails, are they compliant?" And then use that checklist to verify and then we can also sit back and say [inaudible], South Africa, Nigeria, or whatever like that so you that you are not just saying let's follow-up with individual members but follow-up specifically with [inaudible] and whether or not they have been able to check and verify with those particular institutions in those countries.

So I don't know whether that is also possible but I think that will be very progressive and I think our indicators would be very helpful to tell us if we've made progress or we haven't made progress, whether it's in academia, in government, [inaudible]. But we need to be able to keep track of the participants, their background, where they're coming from and also who they're engaging with in their [inaudible].

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Bram, I think it's a good point also we can take into consideration.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

This goes back to the form that Yesim is going to ... Is it possible to have the fields where we're able to track how many participated from Nigeria, how many participated or have registered from those particular countries [inaudible] follow-up later after the webinar series? Is that possible to design?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

That's a good question. I don't believe we have asked that level of detail to participants. We usually just have the name, right?

YESIM SAGLAM:

Yes. That's correct what you have just said. We just ask for the full name and email address.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

And those forms are compliant with GDPR. I believe we could be able to ask one field country or ALS name as long as the form has the GDPR consent, correct?

YESIM SAGLAM:

Silvia, if we are talking about the Zoom registration form, I'm trying to double check at the same time, but I don't think it's something we can edit. It's—how can I say? It's like a form that it's already set by Zoom so it's not something we can change, we can edit. At the same time, trying to ...

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

It can be edited, but because of GDPR, some data are not collected. It's all we have [inaudible] because of GDPR.

Now, if for some reason you want the form to be different, it will have to go through a process. It has to go through a process. My recommendation is we can make it simple, but now internally AFRALO can check by corresponding with the ALSes. We can check with them because we know people that are [inaudible]. These people are from ALSes. So this form can be enough, but in addition internally, AFRALO can check with the ALSes. That is the way I see it.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Yes, good point. Thank you so much, Yaovi. You're right. It's really difficult to edit to GDPR and collect more data, but internally that can be done. And I see Seun has his hand up.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

AFRALO can check [inaudible] internally. We can [inaudible] end email to ALSes to respond. But what I think should be put for us to be able to ... I want to confirm [inaudible] actually have contain the information on how to check whether you are UA compliant or not? Because I thought that was [inaudible] talked about during the first webinar. Yaovi, can you confirm? [inaudible].

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

I didn't get your question very ell.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

The ICANNLearn course, does it actually contain information on how to confirm if it is a website that is UA compliant, if an email address is UA compliant? That was [inaudible]. Does the ICANNLearn course [inaudible]?

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

I don't know because I think [inaudible] UASG website. What you are asking is on UASG website. The content of the course, I didn't take it. Thank you.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Okay. So, what we are [inaudible] before to [inaudible] I'm thinking of how we can because I think that it will be good for us to have information from those that take the ICANNLearn course whether they are [inaudible] compliant or not. But I don't know how we are going to [inaudible]. I mean, I do believe that what we can do is [inaudible]. If it is possible for us to do it, then [inaudible] for them to respond [inaudible] GDPR compliant.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Seun, it sometimes difficult to hear you. I think what you are saying is we are saying that, to follow-up, AFRALO can internally talk to members. So the announcement—at least the announcement. Our objective is not to make people technical people. No. But our objective is to have end users to help people, because they are even [inaudible] people. And if you see communique, there is a link there. Every end user in AFRALO can at least take, for example, the email address from the

ministry and check. He knows that this is not because of the answer he is getting.

So, this I think the end user a good contribution that end user can have. If got your question, is there a way to test websites?

So, what we provided in the announcement is to test email systems, to test the website. There are other additional information on the UASG website but we don't want to put enough information to the end user. We want them at least to do the basics. This is why we are not expecting from the end user to do [inaudible]. They have to alert people, to inform people. This is the answer I can give if I understand correctly your question. Thank you.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Okay, thank you, Yaovi, for your response. Sorry for the bad audio on my side. [inaudible]. The point I was trying to talk about is [inaudible] how to evaluate the impact of this training. That's really my [inaudible]. Yes, AFRALO can send [inaudible], we can send email to members. But what I'm asking can we send a form for them to respond on what they did and [inaudible] without being compliant to GDPR and [inaudible] my question. Because at the end of the day, we want to [inaudible] this learning actually impacted [inaudible] one ALS, even if it two, even if it is three, even if there is one email address [inaudible] that affected [inaudible] at the end of the day. We just want to have that feedback and I'm asking what's the best way to do this. Maybe [inaudible] webinar. Thank you.

YAOVI ATOHOUN:

Seun, I think we understand. You said that one of the options can be also a survey. At some point, one of the options can be a survey. That is one option. Another option is that an ALS can send an email to AFRALO saying, okay, we have talked to the government [inaudible], we informed them, we alerted them. So [inaudible] many options can be combined. So, a survey is one of them. After some months, a survey can be one option. And also send an email from ALSes to AFRALO. So this is the way I see it. Thank you.

Hello, Bram.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

I think we have a direction in terms of the action points. For the sake of the issues of GDPR and the limitations that we have on the Zoom, we may just go with those options that we have. I mean, as long as we have the email addresses, then maybe we can be following up on a case-by-case basis. I don't know if there's anything else that needs to be added, but I think from my take, the action points is that we are moving forward and the dates to be communicated officially, we will be engaging on a social media team to come up with a campaign, work with the African influencers [inaudible] on the social media and we can use their platforms to promote the content.

We're also going to come up with the proper follow-up [inaudible]. I think that is going to go through the email, and maybe at a later stage, set up a [inaudible] as I think Yaovi, you're putting it.

Unless if I have missed anything else, that can be also be captioned in the ... Okay. And then that forms the part of the way forward. Anything

else that needs to be added before we [inaudible] to the composition?

Any input and info, clarification?

SILVIA VIVANCO:

I just captured several action items, so I will post them on the wiki and send them to all of you by email as well, so you can review it and add, edit, and action these items.

The next question for us is when you would like to meet next? I am getting information that we ... We have interpretation on this call in French. This was for Aziz. But however I don't believe we need French interpretation unless you would like to have French interpretation for this call. That's one question for all.

Then the second is you wish we can offer a call after ICANN73 to get the ball rolling, that would be March 15th at the same time. So that would be today's time, which is 16:00 UTC Tuesday, 15 if that is okay with you all.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

Thank you so much. I think, Silvia, that is a very brilliant point. My proposal or my suggestion would be through the AFRALO leadership, for the next call, if we can bring in our friends from the social media, then they can just maybe run through what campaign they have come up with and share with the group, so if that if there are any issues that need to be resolved or clarified. But I think it will be very important for us to meet after the ICANN meeting and touch base with the colleagues who are also I think very critical stakeholders to this meeting.

SILVIA VIVANCO:

Bram, I would check with you on the names of these people that need to be invited for the next call, the social media team from AFRALO, and then we will schedule the next call for Tuesday 15 at 16:00 UTC. So that's [inaudible] call to see where everything is. In the meantime, everybody can continue acting on the action items moving forward with this collaboration. I think that's all, if everybody agrees.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

Yes. Thank you, Silvia. And I think if there's nothing else add, then I think, Seun, you can wrap up the meeting. Thank you.

SEUN OJEDEJI:

Thank you very much, Bram. Thank you, everyone, for the contribution. Thank you for [inaudible] action items [inaudible] social media team [inaudible] by the next call we'll have something to present on the [inaudible]. So, thank you very much. Thank you, Yesim. Thank you, Silvia. Thank you, Yaovi. Thank you [inaudible]. k

Of course, [inaudible] preparation for the ICANN meeting [inaudible]. I'll talk to you guys during the meeting.

BRAM FUDZULANI:

Bye.

SILVIA VIVANCO: Great. Thank you so much, everyone. Thank you for the collaboration.

Thank you for action items. Thank you. Bye-bye.

YESIM SAGLAM: This meeting is now adjourned. Have a great rest of the day. Bye-bye.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]