

---

CLAUDIA RUIZ:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the At-Large Capacity Building Working Group call on Wednesday the 3<sup>rd</sup> of June 2020 at 16:00 UTC.

On the call today, we have Joanna Kulesza, Alfredo Calderon, Remmy Nweke, Cheryl Langon-Orr, Maureen Hilyard, Shreedeeep Ryamajhi, Priyatosh Jana, Sanridh Kudesia, Abdeljalil Bachar Bong, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Denise Hochbaum, and we also have Anne-Marie Joly-Bachollete on the French channel.

We have received apologies from Olivier Crepin-LeBlond.

From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich and myself, Claudia Ruiz, on call management.

Our Spanish interpreters for today are Veronica and David.

Our French interpreters are Claire and Camila.

Before we begin, I would like to remind everyone to please state their names before speaking for transcription purposes and also so the interpreters can identify you on the other language channel. And a friendly reminder to please keep your linens muted when not speaking to prevent any background noise.

Thank you very much. And with this, I turn the call over to you, Joanna. Oh, and we also have Hadia Elminiawi on the call. Thank you.

---

*Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.*

---

JOANNA KULESZA:

Thank you very much, Claudia. We have quite a packed agenda today, so let's just try and get quickly through the items we have on the agenda to provide more room for the [special summary] and review of items.

The agenda includes the review of action items. The list was not long. We will get to that in a short moment. Then I'm happy to hand the floor over to Alfredo for a brief introduction to our action items for this call. Then, the standing item on the agenda is an update of the subgroups. My understanding is that we will be focusing predominately on webinars, especially since those are included also in the two following agenda items. Alfredo has been working diligently on a draft for webinar best practice. That would be our next agenda item. And I will do my best to report on the progress of capacity building webinars that are meant as preparation for ICANN 68.

Our next agenda item is a brief review or presentation of the capacity building resources dashboard. We have a little bit more time for any other business and discussion.

Well, that is our agenda for today. Is there anyone objecting to the agenda or wishing to add anything to the agenda as it stands?

I don't see any hands raised. I don't see objections in the chat. I'm going to assume that the agenda has been accepted as it stands.

For the review of action items, our agenda item 3, there was just one action item for myself and Michelle. This very meeting is living proof of that agenda item being completed because it indicated the need for us to identify a standing time for monthly meetings.

---

Thank you, everyone, who participated in the Doodle poll. We decided to meet on Wednesdays once a month and this is the first in a series of those meetings.

With that, I'm moving swiftly to agenda item number four and hand the floor over to my co-chair, Alfredo, to give us an introduction into the aims of this call. Over to you, Alfredo. Thank you.

ALFREDO CALDERON:

Thank you, Joanna. Yes. Basically, we want to focus on some updates from the different teams that we have set up and we're going to focus, as Joanna mentioned, specifically on the webinar team since we've had already a couple of those. And we are progressing in terms of how we're going to implement and present the future webinars.

There's going to be some updates regarding what Joanna mentioned. What are the [three] webinars or the upcoming ICANN 68 [inaudible] going to have? I do have some questions but I'll ask them as we move along.

So let's go into the first item from number five, an update of the different teams that we have in place. Let's start off with you, Joanna. I'll hand over the floor to you.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Thank you very much, Alfredo. I suggest we focus on webinars, but before we get there, let me just briefly note that the draft for the ICANN learn policy development course has been handed over to the ICANN Learn team. They are reviewing it. So, in that sense, we're kind of

---

waiting for feedback from them for a draft, for an outline that we will be able to review. But thanks to the very effective, efficient leadership from Jonathan Zuck and that team that supported the content of developing the course, also those who participated in the call of this working group with their comments, with their suggestions, an outline has been handed over to the ICANN Learn staff support team.

We have Dev on the call, I believe, if there are any specific updates that Dev would like to give us on the onboarding slide. That would be wonderful. My understanding is that this is also an item that is developing because we're looking for an effective overall communication strategy, so we're trying to find the appropriate location for all of those resources. We will get to the dashboard agenda item as we move on.

I believe Dev is on the call. If you want to take the floor, Dev, I'm happy to give it to you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: This is Dev. Can you hear me?

JOANNA KULESZA: Yes, Dev. Go right ahead. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Okay. Thank you very much, Joanna. Hello, everyone. Let me just copy the link to the onboarding documents here. So, what I've been doing—and it's been a little tedious challenge, actually—is to look at the latest

---

template for the ICANN presentation and then adapt them to .... Well, update all the slide decks to the latest version.

I must say, this is taking a lot longer than I thought it would because, one, I've been super busy handling calls like the one I just ignored. But I also needed that [inaudible]. Ideally, you do need two monitors to really make it work. But I've done two of the slide decks, which is "What is the domain name system?" which is number two which has been updated to the new pattern and format. I've also done the "Introduction to At-Large community" which I've also done with the new template. I'm in the middle of doing number three, which is the policy challenges. I do want to get some input, especially from you, Joanna, and probably Jonathan as to what exactly are the policy issues you want to put in there.

If you go to number three right now, we have one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven items on that key policy issues chart. It used to be 12 because one of them was the IANA transition which I removed.

So, I probably need some help with that and some input on that. Maybe we can create ourselves a Skype chat or Slack or whatever and then get some messaging as to where to go with that.

Regarding the [fifth] one, navigating At-Large, I know there was supposed to be an action item if staff would be willing to work with my to coordinate, have a discussion or separate conference call. That hasn't happened, so maybe we should put that as a formal action item and then arrange for a call to happen, because I have the idea but it would

---

be good just to go over with staff and put those items down in a coherent form as to what is needed and what we think may not be needed. But maybe that can be after ICANN 68 which I [inaudible].

Introduction ICANN, At-Large community, is the one that's most updated and that I have [inaudible]. Cheryl made some comments on it and I tried to incorporate those comments as well into account. I guess that's it.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Thank you very much, Dev. My understanding is that ... I see your hand, Cheryl. I'll give you the floor in a moment. My understanding is, Dev, we could also make an action item getting you and Jonathan in a call together to specify those policy themes. There are indeed ten that have been specified. Jonathan has a brief summary of each of those. Do I understand correctly we want to make an action item of getting you in touch with Jonathan? Is that correct?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH:

Yeah. I think that will be helpful.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Thank you. Perfect. Cheryl, the floor is yours.

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thanks. I might be jumping in in front of something Maureen might want to say. I'm not sure. Cheryl for the record. Maureen would not want to say that.

Dev, as you're going through them, are you harking back or using every opportunity to bring in the new structure that's being instigated since these were put together originally within ALAC and At-Large where you've got the outreach and engagement bubble with the [inaudible] aspects including capacity building, etc., inside that particular [zone]? Just think it would be a pity not to bring that in as part of the general educative process of all of these. That way, we can herd people towards things like CPWG and the [OSBC] and the appropriate places in the modules. Thank you.

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Cheryl, [inaudible]. Yes, Cheryl, I did update. If you look at the introduction, ICANN At-Large Community, I did update primarily about the Consolidated Policy Working Group [inaudible] commenting on ICANN activities. So I included that [track], for lack of a better word, of the process—policy development process. And [inaudible] also how to get involved in the At-Large working groups. If you're interested in policy, then it is the Consolidated Policy Working Group. So all those things have been updated if that's what you are asking.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: So you've got the [overall] chart and structure as well, have you? The organigram, because I didn't see that, not that [inaudible].

---

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: It's okay, yes. An introduction to ICANN At-Large. Yes, it's [inaudible].

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Excellent.

JOANNA KULESZA: Thank you, Dev. Thank you, Cheryl. Speaking of introduction to At-Large, I'm wondering if it also might make sense, Dev, to get feedback or discuss details with Maureen and myself in terms of a possible ICANN Learn course on Introduction to At-Large. Is this too early or would this be helpful at this point?

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Well, I think let's get the ... Either way, I should really post it formally for comment to the [inaudible] and probably to outreach and engagement for that matter as well, and let's get the feedback, refine it a little bit, and then ... Well, maybe post ICANN 68 and then look to start putting transitioning into [inaudible] or porting it just based on ICANN Learn course. How does that sound?

JOANNA KULESZA: Thank you. That sounds perfect. Thank you. So we'll make it a post ICANN 68 postponed action item and we will go back to this during our next call. Does that sound right?



---

DEV ANAND TEELUCKSINGH: Sure. That sounds right.

JOANNA KULESZA: Perfect. Thank you so much. I don't see any hands raised. I don't see any questions in our chat. I'm reading a response from Maureen. Yes, that looks like we will be in touch in terms of updating the slides and using them as a starting point for a possible ICANN Learn course.

With that, I'm happy to move on to our next action item. As already indicated, we will likely send most of our [inaudible] on webinars discussing those that have happened, best practices and our plans. So I'm handing over the floor to Hadia and then to Alfredo to give us an update and suggestion, share their concerns and ideas on webinars. Hadia, the floor is yours. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you so much, Joanna. So, the webinar team has been meeting weekly, and so far, as you all know, we've been able to organize one webinar every month since April. So, we had a webinar in April. It was the EPDP. Then we had in June. Then we had a webinar in May, and most recently June. It was the geo-politics led by Joanna. DNS abuse was in May and in June it was the cybersecurity and geo-politics, led again by Joanna.

Currently, we are working on a number of topics. I think one of the most important ones is the one initiated by Alfredo which is a best practice or guide to a webinar [inaudible].

---

Also, a best practice for participants—a webinar for participants—is being developed as well.

We are currently thinking of the topics that could be of use for the community, and one of the suggestions is actually to have a table and for people to put their input in there what they regard as needed capacity building webinars. I'm not sure what else.

Also, we've been discussing diversity in the group and how to bring diversity to the speakers, but I think so far the webinars have been quite diverse in terms of the speakers and the [inaudible].

Also, with regard to the attendees, we've been discussing who are our audience or targeted participants. An obvious answer to that is the community that we want to engage in ICANN policy development and in ICANN activities, but also regular Internet end users or common Internet end users could also be our audience and participants, not necessarily because they will be part of the community developing policies or engaging, but in order to be aware of what ICANN is doing and maybe follow topics that they might be interested in.

So, I'll stop here and leave the floor to Alfredo where he has been doing a lot of work in relation to the webinar, in the [inaudible] of the webinar. Thank you.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Alfredo, go ahead.

---

ALFREDO CALDERON: Yes, Hadia. I do have a couple of questions for you. The first one is do we have an idea of how many participants we had on the most recent webinar? And the second question is regarding to from what region were the majority of the participants? Those are my two questions. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you, Alfredo. Actually, with regards to from what regions they are, this is what the survey targets. So, the webinars do include a survey that previously would be displayed at the end of the webinar and participants would answer that survey. Alternatively, since we start using the Zoom webinar room, we also have the email addresses of the participants and we can also send them those surveys.

So, the answer to that question lies in the surveys of which I haven't seen the results of yet. Actually, about the number of participants, we need feedback from staff in this regard. Thank you.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Thank you, Hadia, for that. I do have another question for you, for the team as well and staff. In terms of the survey at the end of the webinar, I was able to participate in that part of the webinar. The poll questions that came up, I could see them on my cell phone. They were displayed in English and I was wondering if the interpreters were translating them to Spanish and French or everybody just had to read them as they appeared on the screen? Thank you.

Hello?

---

JOANNA KULESZA: If you are speaking, Hadia, we cannot hear you. I see your hand raised, but we cannot hear you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: I was not speaking. Actually, I don't have the answer to this question. I think staff would have the answer to that question if interpreters were actually translating the contents on the screen.

But actually, I have another comment because I think that the surveys were initially translated into two languages, French and Spanish. I was wondering if actually it was possible to display the questions in English as well as the other languages as well. Then that might be a little bit confusing, because of the answers, also you will need to provide three sets of answers and I don't know if this is possible or not.

JOANNA KULESZA: Thank you, Hadia. I think we have the answer from Gisella in the chat. "We have the questions in three languages and interpreters read them out, including answers, I understand [inaudible] Claudia has read them out in English." So the interpreters read them out in French and Spanish as they were read by Claudia in English. [inaudible] Alfredo and Hadia, I understand we are targeting all languages of our audiences, but I'm happy to hear back from staff if there's anything to add. My understanding is that was quite a comprehensive reply. Am I missing anything? No, I don't think I am. So that would be the answer, I believe, Alfredo.

---

ALFREDO CALDERON: Okay. Thank you for that, Joanna and Hadia. Now, moving on to item number six, the webinar best practice [draft]. Staff, can you bring it up so that I can go through it rapidly for the rest of the group? Item number 6a. It says draft report right there.

GISELLA GRUBER: Alfredo, it's on its way.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Okay, don't worry.

GISELLA GRUBER: Apologies. It's so slow.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Okay. In the meantime, basically the webinar team starting working on a best practice document, so that we can use that as a framework in order to have everything in place when we work on different and future webinars.

Since we are going to be using the webinar Zoom room as the new strategy to engage and focus on a webinar type environment, we still have the usual features.

Now, Hadia answered a lot of my questions which was in terms of the audience that we're targeting, so I'm not going to talk about that any

---

longer or anymore. So let's go into the programming webinars. There is a series of steps that we need to engage in the process, and as part of the progress, if we move the document down there's different sections. We have, for example, the topic selection. We should way in advance identify the different topics that we're going to cover, so we can have them at least five weeks in advance of the proposed date. And this is because we would be expecting to send out some messages to the speaker or speakers that we're going to have in each one of the webinars. And besides that, we would like to have them available on the Wiki space we're using for the different webinars we're going to schedule. Next page, please.

So, once we have that topic selection ongoing—and please I'm requesting that all of you, if you have any special specific topics that you would like us to include, please add it to a table that I think it's going to be available if it's not already, so you can place or post your suggestions.

Now, in terms of the speaker's commitment, it is important that we ... I'm suggesting that we meet these different steps in terms of five weeks before the scheduled webinar with that guest speaker, what's going to happen four weeks before, three weeks before, and so forth.

For example, in number five, in that speaker's commitment—and I know that staff had to struggle through this—I'm suggesting that suggesting that three working days before the webinar is supposed to happen, we have all the material, the resources, that the speaker or speakers are going to use. Otherwise, we're going to have some situations where, at the last minute, we're receiving some resources,

---

we're trying to upload them, we're trying to place them within the webinar. We're looking for the questions for the quiz and we don't have enough time to prepare for that and I don't want to stress staff trying to do this at the last minute.

So that's part of the list of the commitments we expect from the speakers we are going to have an we know that we are all volunteers. We know that we have other things to do. But this is the expectations we have in regards to the speakers.

Now, moving forward to the next area. We've covered the topics. We've covered the speakers' commitments. The next section is regarding, if we move to the next section please—yes, keep moving.

So, in regards to the webinar team itself, these are the steps that I suggest and we more or less agree that we should follow. Then we have the communication strategy which is something we still have to refine and we still have to work on. We're having some issues with IT and setting up the Zoom room and sending out the invitation, the registration form, and so forth.

I'm also suggesting that we have sort of a specific hashtag or handle that we can use when we're promoting the webinars. It's good to use the ones we're using regarding the different regions but we should have something that's, in general, specific to the work we're doing in terms of webinars. So that's something that we should look into. These hashtags that you see on communication strategy point number three, those two are available, so we can probably explore if we want to use

---

those. That's my suggestion. But again, it's something that the team has to decide and the Capacity Building Working Group as a whole.

Moving on to the next area within the document. In the document, I mentioned a couple of appendix and this would be sort of a template that we would probably use when we're trying to contact initially the speakers and see if they are really interested and I decided that it would be good to outline the process we're going to follow during that webinar and the way we're going to deliver it.

Then there's another section where there's another appendix which would be more details that we will send out to the speakers once they commit to offering the webinar. Again, this is just a template. This can be modified based on what the group decides on.

And that's it from my end. Thank you.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Thank you very much, Alfredo. That is an impressive effort. I see Heidi noting in the chat it might be worthwhile to let the Social Media Working Group [inaudible] this wonderful input you have provided. Would it make sense for our staff to put down an action item for you and the Social Media Working Group, Daniel and Glenn and everyone involved in that group, to coordinate efforts? Would that make sense to get you guys on a call, Alfredo?



---

ALFREDO CALDERON: Yes, it would. No problem from my end. Keep in mind that Nathalia, who is also on the webinar team is part of the—one of the co-chairs I think from the Social Media Working Group.

JOANNA KULESZA: Okay. I think it makes sense for us to get you guys in touch. It is an impressive effort and we want to make sure that everyone is aware of the work that is being done. I don't see any questions. I don't see any hands raised. We can move on to pre ICANN 68 capacity building activities.

As agreed during previous calls, we are planning capacity building webinars as suggested by Hadia. The optimum number would be two, just to not overcrowd the community. It is going to be a busy prep week, or to be more specific, two weeks of prep webinars. .

At-Large is contributing to that [inaudible] webinars to meetings. I think there is a link on our agenda that will take us to a sub-page on At-Large ICANN 68 prep sessions. At this point, there is just one session that has been put down and that is tomorrow. Everyone is more than welcome to share information on that event. That will be a highlight webinar. Maureen will be leading the way for everyone involved in preparing the program for ICANN 68 on behalf of At-Large, giving them an opportunity to introduce the topics At-Large wants to focus on.

In terms of capacity building, we are planning two capacity building webinars for the weeks prior to ICANN 68 temporarily, but that is [inaudible] to be concerned. We will have the DNS abuse webinar that Jonathan Zuck organized. We will have rerun of that on June 10<sup>th</sup> at a

---

specific hour to be accommodated to ICANN 68 location and that is being coordinated by staff.

And in the week of the 15<sup>th</sup>—so the week directly preceding ICANN 68, Satish has kindly agreed for us to run a webinar on universal acceptance. So DNS abuse and universal acceptance will be the only two themes we felt were so significant that we should ask our community to participate in prep webinars on.

The specific date and timing of the universal acceptance prep webinar is to be set with Satish, and I know that our staff are already in touch with Satish on that. Satish has suggested [inaudible], that would be Alberto and [Oliviana] joining him for this prep session. The session will focus on an end user perspective to universal acceptance. We know that that topic is of high importance to the community, especially in Asia-Pacific, so we thought it might make sense to provide the broader ICANN community, since webinars are always open, but specifically the At-Large community on that unique perspective that At-Large has on universal acceptance.

Satish sent in a draft agenda just today, as I noted in my inbox. So that is already also in the works. And Jonathan will be [inaudible] doing a rerun of the successful DNS webinar him and [inaudible] worked on last month.

Those will be the two prep webinars, and there will be, as already said, tomorrow an introduction to our activities pre-ICANN 68.

Let me just note that, in terms of ICANN 68, we will open on Monday with a capacity building session that will focus on an end user

---

perspective during the time of the pandemic. We want to focus on the role of ICANN. We want to start a conversation on whether everything that is going on with regards to ICTs has an impact on the way that the ICANN community operates.

The draft program, I believe I sent to be corrected, is already online. I'm happy to talk more about the details if that specific session might be of interest. But in the sake of time, I would rather invite you to this prep webinar tomorrow on June 4<sup>th</sup> where all of the sessions will be explained and covered.

I believe that would be it in terms of the prep webinars for ICANN 68 and I'm happy for us to move on with the agenda, which would be an update on the At-Large capacity building and resources dashboard, unless there are any questions. I don't see hands raised.

If we could go to the dashboard, which is agenda item 8.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Sorry, Joanna.

JOANNA KULESZA: Go ahead.

ALFREDO CALDERON: I do have a question for the team and staff. If we go back to the table where you have the capacity building webinars, I was wondering—and I notice it's within the capacity building webinar team, that once we have

---

delivered or offered the webinar, under the relevant documents, although we have the presentation, it would be interesting to also have the ... I see that there is the recordings, but that's the audio recordings, not the video. Although it's only in English, it would be worthwhile having it there or a link to the YouTube channel that At-Large has, if it's possible, which would enable it to be transcribed, in a sense, to other languages as well. Thank you.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Thank you very much, Alfredo. I'm also looking at the dashboard. I'm happy to take us through it quite briefly. But I'm also aware that there is the capacity building workspace that has an updated version of that table and that updated version actually has links to the presentations and the recordings. So, from my perspective, it would more be about us coordinating that content and effort. But your suggestion of linking also to our other media is most valuable, so thank you for sharing that.

Now, as an action item, we have review of the dashboard and this is specific dedicated location—thank you very much, staff for setting it up—for us to be able to track all the efforts that are being pursued in terms of capacity building.

So you will see here the DNS Abuse 101 video that Jonathan produced for the purposes of our last meeting. That is awaiting ICANN's legal [sign off].

You will also see here that this introduction to At-Large is in the works with Maureen and myself keeping a watchful eye on the onboarding back and hopefully using that updated version working together with

---

Dev and all the resources you can see here to develop another ICANN Learn course.

In the meantime, if you need resources for teaching, for presenting, for building your own capacity, do feel free to use everything that is linked here in this very effective, very useful table.

We have the At-Large policy development ICANN Learn course I recorded previously. You can see the draft that was shared with [inaudible] also linked here to the dashboard.

If you could scroll down, I think it's Gisella or Claudia. Claudia, thank you.

We are thinking—and that is Jonathan's idea—to provide instructions to our members on how to have better presentations, how to convey the messages we discuss here within ICANN in a more comprehensive and in a more approachable way. And that is something that is also in the works.

I know that Glenn McKnight—I'm not sure we have Glenn on the call here today, but it's one of your arguments to closely coordinate with the Social Media Working Group. Glenn has produced a slide deck that very clearly explains how to use Twitter. So that would be a first step towards our community [inaudible] more efficiently. Those two efforts in my eyes goes very well hand in hand.

Thank you, Dev, for linking the ICANN At-Large YouTube channel. Indeed, that is also one of the channels that we definitely want to fuel with new information. I know Evin has been wonderful in uploading all

---

the content that is available at that time and it is also something we might want to look into.

I'm not sure our webinars are YouTube ready, but those brief videos that Jonathan promised to prep us on [inaudible] of course preferably before ICANN 68, or if that doesn't happen, then very shortly afterwards would be one of those efforts as well. And we have the onboarding slide deck we reported on previously as well.

So that would be the gist of the dashboard. If you scroll down, as already said, you will come back to a duplicated table on webinars. If you look at the At-Large Capacity Building work space, you will see this table as diligently updated and linked with presentations and recordings that are used during the meetings.

In that sense the Capacity Building Working Group subgroup on webinars is meeting tomorrow. We will discuss the specific webinars. I'm wondering if Hadia has an update. I'm thinking about universal acceptance and providing this group with brief insight into the discussion we've been having in terms of planning for ICANN 68.

So we are planning a prep webinar on universal acceptance for the week of the 15<sup>th</sup>. And as you can see in this lovely table at the end of the dashboard, originally Hadia planned universal acceptance webinar for early July.

So, we are wondering whether it makes sense to combine the two. That is also an action item that we have on the agenda at this point.

---

And I remember discussing the SubPro webinar possibly being moved forward, move the ... After the holidays, so to speak.

In terms of new ideas for webinars, I'm not sure if Hadia has any updates. Something that came up on my agenda from one of our members—and I mentioned this before—of work stream 2, so I do have that in my notes.

Something that came up very recently is an idea to set a course, a webinar on copyright and how to use copyrighted materials for policy development. If we're doing comments, if we're doing presentations, there might be certain copyright questions that this group in terms of capacity building might want to attract.

Speaking of copyright, I wanted to make this observation earlier, so I'll just flag it here. Thank you very much, Dev, for all the slides. I'm assuming [inaudible] before, they would be on a creative commons open free license for you as the author to decide which one that would be. I would encourage us to use an open creative commons license for all the content that is being produced and a clear indication of the intention to provide those presentations on an open creative commons license, included in the slide deck or [inaudible].

This would be my update on the dashboard. If there is anything that I have missed, I would be happy to hear back from staff who are wonderful in managing that resource, or from Alfredo, if there's anything we should have here and we're missing. I don't see any hands up.

---

That takes us into any other business. I'm wondering if there is any other business that we should discuss at this point.

That seems very optimistic. It seems like we've covered all the action items. No one is opposing. We don't have any suggestions, questions, or queries at this point. Alfredo, I'm wondering if there is anything we need to discuss at this very meeting and I've missed it.

ALFREDO CALDERON:

Thank you, Joanna. I think you've covered everything. You were so efficient and effective that we went through the whole agenda without any glitches or any major questions.

I do want to remind all the individuals present in this meeting that we welcome all your ideas regarding what are the hot topics. Joanna mentioned a couple and I do agree that we should go through some copyright issues as well as identify the creative commons license we are going to use.

Those are my comments. I do want to emphasize that we expect to have the next webinar early set up so that we can start advertising it or promoting it so we can get a similar group or larger group than the one we had in the most recent webinar where we had more than 100 participants actively participating during the conversation which was excellent. I have to congratulate Joanna for moderating that webinar. It was really good.

I couldn't take my ears off of it. I was hearing everything, all the comments, the whole conversation and it was invigorating from my



---

point of view. So thank you for that, Joanna. Again, any new topics, please share them with us so that we can figure out if we can manage to incorporate it in our list. Thank you.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Thank you very much, Alfredo. You're far too kind. Thank you so much. In that sense, we only have agenda item 10 which is next meeting. We have plenty of time to discuss that.

I would encourage you to participate in the ICANN 68 highlights tomorrow, June 4<sup>th</sup>. My notes are telling me it's 16:00 UTC. I'm happy to stand corrected but I do believe it is tomorrow at 16:00 UTC.

I see a suggestion from Nadira for the time of the webinar to be rotated. I also noted Cheryl indicating she is up at 2:00 AM for which I deeply, sincerely apologize.

I would suggest for us to hold the next meeting on July 8<sup>th</sup> which would be the first Wednesday, and if we want to rotate I would welcome suggestions from staff. I know you guys have all the time zones figured out. If it's not supposed to be this time, what is our alternative.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

So, Wednesdays we also have CPWG. So if you could just let us work on when that meeting is also scheduled and then we can offer a time. So we can get back to you today on that.

---

JOANNA KULESZA: That would be perfect. Thank you so much. So, we set the date for July 8<sup>th</sup>. I hope that is okay. That would be the first Wednesday of July for the Capacity Building Working Group meeting. And we will get back to you guys with the specific timing, depending on the Consolidated Policy Working Group meeting to make sure we avoid clashes. And I think that's it.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: And while you're avoiding clashes, also avoid clashes with other major policy work groups and things, because the CCWG every single week manages to—and they know it, they always have. Make a choice with the way they look forward to solving a problem. Always overlaps with either the plenary of the Subsequent Procedures Working Group or the Leadership Team meeting of the Subsequent Procedures Working Group.

JOANNA KULESZA: Thank you.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: That, every few times, does inconvenience people like Justine, etc. Just look at beyond At-Large calendar as well.

JOANNA KULESZA: Thank you very much, Cheryl. That is duly noted. I must admit we wanted to coordinate with GNSO meetings, at least with the major working groups, and it always proves challenging. I'm certain that Hadia

---

would also agree it's quite challenging to present the community on those policy development processes and also share your time with us. So we always appreciate the effort and I'm certain that the team and myself, we will do our best to try and accommodate that request. Thank you for pointing it out.

With that, I would be happy to close the meeting. Alfredo, I'll give the floor over to you to do the honors. Thank you.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Thank you, Joanna. This meeting has been productive. I thank everyone for participating. Thank you, staff, as well as the interpreters that were present. Thank you, all. Stay safe and well. And this meeting has been adjourned. Thank you.

JOANNA KULESZA: Thanks, all. Bye!

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Thank you all for joining. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**