

---

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the ICANN 67 Planning Committee Call on Thursday, the 27<sup>th</sup> of February 2020 at 1700 UTC.

On the call today, we have Cheryl Langon-Orr, Daniel Nanghaka, Jonathan Zuck, Dave Kissoondoyal, Yrjo Lansipuro, Olivier Crepin-LeBlond. And we have received apologies from Joana Kulesza, Maureen Hilyard, and Holly Raiche.

From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber; and myself, Claudia Ruiz, on call management. Our interpreters for today, on Spanish channel, are Claudia and Veronica.

A friendly reminder for everyone to please state their name before speaking for the transcription purposes and also so the interpreters can identify you on the other language channel.

Thank you very much, and with this, I turn the call over to you, Jonathan.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thanks a lot. Welcome, everyone, to this ICANN 67 Planning Committee call. The purpose is to figure out where we've ended up in terms of the meeting schedule and how we fit sessions that we wanted to hold into that schedule. So, without further ado, I think I would like to pass the microphone to Ms. Gruber to walk us through that.

---

*Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.*

---

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you very much, Jonathan. I thought if we could have a quick look at the ICANN 67 main schedule where it stands at the moment. That is what we call the iScheduler document. I thought if we just ran through this, just to give you an idea of what has been placed, because some of the GNSO sessions have changed. The GAC and ALAC session has changed as well and I know that, in the meantime, the GAC has asked me again for another change but we're not able to accommodate. So they had or are having a call with the leadership to finalize their schedule as well.

So, running through Saturday, you'll see that the only session that we currently have is the joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting at 13:00 Cancun time, which is 1800 UTC. Silvia has sent out the invitations to the guest speakers on the AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting and we're just waiting for confirmation of their board members and the CEO, etc., but so far the response has actually been pretty good.

On Sunday, there is the NomCom session. There were GAC sessions as well. They seemed to have been removed. Again, we've got until the end of the day to finalize the schedule, so watch this space. As soon as this is updated, I'll send another one around. If we could go to Monday, please, Claudia.

Now, Monday, what we've got here is you'll see that, in the morning, the sessions of interest I'd say—because we're not holding any morning sessions, we've got the ICANN Public Forum 1. We've got the Africa Strategy realignment session. And we then start At-Large at 12:15 to 13:15 with the welcome session. I think we have to note that this is running against the new gTLD subsequent procedures, but I think with

the limited time we have and this running only over four days now, we will have clashes and I think it's good to point them out at this stage and then we can maybe fine tune the agenda accordingly.

We'll then go into Jonathan's session of the DNS abuse and At-Large [mantra], which is the first afternoon session, and that is running against the GNSO RPM. Then the last session of the day—it is a pretty heavy schedule on the Monday, but again limited slots—is the At-Large policy session. So, we have either the compliance or the DoT/DoH. So, we're waiting to hear back from guest speakers, and again hopefully we'll hear from them before the end of the day and we'll come back to that session later.

If we go on to Tuesday, we've got the session that you see there from 10:30 to 12:00 which is the At-Large session. It's currently just a placeholder. It's a session that I may need to use, should we run into any difficulty being able to fill the later slots in the day for the policy sessions. But otherwise, the GNSO have got the EPDP and then we have one At-Large policy session that afternoon which is 1300 to 1430 UTC. Again, that has been offered to both Jonathan and Holly's session. Just looking at my notes. And that, again, runs in parallel with the second [inaudible]. It will be half-an-hour, infringing on the gTLD subsequent procedures for the GNSO. That session timing has actually changed in the last few days, so that's where it stands now.

You'll see that all the sessions run until 1700 except there are a few of the GNSO sessions that are running later, and we've avoided doing that only because there's no technical support, nor language services, after 1700 Cancun time.

---

---

We've got the ICANN Board and GAC meeting that afternoon after our policy session, and then on this schedule still is the joint meeting with the GAC and ALAC. That has since changed and that will now be on Wednesday just before Joanna's session. I'm not sure if there's anything else to point out there, if we could go to the next day, please.

On the Wednesday ... Ah, that's been taken away. What we had on the Wednesday is that we had the GAC PSWG meeting with ALAC and that was a closed session for a certain number of people who expressed interest in joining that session. And the Public Safety, they are actually meeting and will confirm whether we're cancelling that session or not. What we had decided in the last ICANN 67 Planning Committee call was that we were going to cancel the session, but there may still be interest to hold it and it will be a 45-minute session, so watch the space for those who did express interest.

We start our day on Wednesday with the joint meeting of the ALAC and the Board, and then we have the next session will be—which is not yet on here—1230 to 1300 or 1215 to 1300, the joint meeting of the ALAC and the GAC. And then we'll go into Joanna's session in the first afternoon session. And that second afternoon session, again, please do not look at the title. It still says ICANN Academy Working Group. That is the third policy session slot we've made available to Jonathan and to Holly's session. But SSAC have already come back obviously to say that that wouldn't work because the SSAC public meeting is running at that time and that [inaudible] there.

Also note that the APAC Space has moved from the Monday to Wednesday at this time of 1530 to 1700 which is more suitable for the

---

Asia-Pacific region, even though not ideal. That's also the time of the GNSO Council meeting. Again, very difficult to avoid these clashes, so we'll just try and do our best with it.

And if we go on to Thursday, it's pretty straightforward. It's the ICANN 67 Public Forum going into the Q&A with ICANN Org execs. We then have our wrap-up there which has moved it to 1300 to 1500 UTC, a two-hour session there. And now the ICANN public Board meeting is later that day.

We will have, again, hopefully ... No, there isn't an overlap fortunately with the gTLD subsequent procedures and the EPDP running side by side.

I'm just trying to catch up on the chat. Yes. And I'll move the APAC meeting on our schedule as well.

As I run through our sessions, I'd just like to point out that I'm still eagerly awaiting response from Jonathan's guest—or possibly guests because now we've reverted to inviting someone else just to try and get a response from that person.

And on Holly's and Kathy from SSAC staff support is following up with them, so hopefully we'll have a response later today.

Are there any questions? I'm not hearing any.

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Yeah. I don't hear any and I don't see any hands in the chat.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Just a comment from me. We've still got a couple of hours when the [inaudible] moving parts may settle. It can be [inaudible] once everything is in by a yet to be determined close of business. That is it and no further correspondence will be [inaudible] always have a "but what about me?" from people. So, we're just going to have a hard line and I'm hoping you are going to say yes, Jonathan, we are going to have a hard line on [inaudible].

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Cheryl. And I pointed this out in the last planning committee call is that, for one, Tanzania—because you know we've got a little bit of wriggle room that allows us to keep our sanity but this time, unfortunately, it's not. The grey hairs are increasing and so are the wrinkles. The hard stop is today, as tomorrow we do have a placeholder for an SO/AC leaders call with ICANN Org to finalize the schedule. But she needs everything in by close of business today because, obviously, the knock-on effect before we start our sessions next week is that technical team has to now do their complete setup as well as language services and start working on their work and getting us all the Zoom rooms and working on the technical aspect of the meeting. So, yes, and Tanzania is aware of the fact that I am awaiting confirmation of people's availability. We're trying to do what we usually do in two months here in what, five days? So, it's a hard stop. Thank you.

Sorry, if I may. Maybe at this stage, are there any other clashes? Obviously, there are clashes and with Maureen having requested as well

---

that we try to stick to a certain timing for our policy sessions, are there any other clashes that you would like to point out and say, “Look, is there no way to avoid this? Do we need to look at another time?” Because I need to know that now, please. I’m checking the chat.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Look, we’re going to get pushback from Jeff in particular from subsequent procedures. I’m going to suggest we put that in the shit happens pile. You know it’s also going to be a problem for Alan. It’s a shame when you’ve got people like Alan who are committed to the EPDP and have to be there and is also with him in subsequent procedures. But again, shit happens and my only concern is, not one of these logistics, because I think these logistics just have to be what they are, but of the actual success of the sessions because I firmly believe we will have far more people potentially—or dare I say, in practical terms—in the room and out hanging their washing or feeding their dog or whatever it is because of the nature of remote participation.

So, the more that sessions can be genuinely interactive and engaging the better. So I have no fears of Joanna’s and Jonathan’s and Holly’s sessions but I do have some fears for the [inaudible] usual ones because I think we are going to have an awful lot of people who are basically there for the roll call and off doing other stuff or being distracted and that is regrettable but not a logistics issue but a humans are humans one.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Johnathan? This is Heidi.

---

JONATHAN ZUCK: Heidi, go ahead.

HEIDI ULLRICH: As I've written in the chat, normally quite an important session is the prep for the Board meeting and the GAC meeting and I'm wondering how you wish to do that this time. I don't know if you're planning on having a CPWG call this next week. If so, again, that would be without interpretation.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Yeah, we are. We're going to do it anyway without interpretation.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, so that's good. I'll let our staff know, Claudia. But also, do you wish to include that then during the CPWG a prep for both the Board and the GAC?

JONATHAN ZUCK: I guess so. I mean, both of those seem more like an ALAC call than a CPWG call but...

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I'm a little concerned that that's overstepping the mark for CPWG [inaudible]. The ALAC ... Dare I say this? Yes, I do. Far too many ALAC members basically get a free ride because of the excellent work being



---

done by non-ALAC members [inaudible] CPWG. And why should we give them a [inaudible]? Let the buggers do some actual work from time to time and [inaudible] turn up, gather together, preferably at the most inconvenient time for all of them, with the exception of Maureen and Justine and Jonathan and Joanna and do some actual work even if it is a 40-minute preparation session. And that's me being grumpy. But prove me wrong.

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Cheryl, are you going to create one of those Facebook memes? So, I get the outcome of that is that we should probably schedule an ALAC call for prep for the Board and the GAC. I think there's other reasons to do that even [inaudible] that are non-moral. There are practical ones as well because of the last meeting that we had of the Board and how we sort of went off script quite a bit. So, I think an ALAC meeting on that would be a good idea.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

So, Jonathan, again keep in mind that there will not be interpretation next week. Do you wish to schedule ... Ask Maureen if she'd like schedule one after the CPWG? So, I believe you're going to discuss the talking points initially on the CPWG and then if we held one after that, you could discuss those as well as prep for the Board and the GAC meeting.

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Yeah, that would be perfect.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, I will ask Maureen and we'll move forward with that then. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thanks, Heidi. Thanks for bringing it up. So, is that it for the schedule? Are there other questions or conflicts that need to be raised? Okay.

The other issue is that Heidi on Maureen's behalf, I think, announced that French has been added—English and Spanish—for ICANN 67. So that's good news. Sorry.

HEIDI ULLRICH: No. Well, just to clarify right now. It's for At-Large session right now. So, stay tuned. I think there will be an announcement tomorrow but right now it's At-Large sessions.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. It's been added for At-Large sessions which is certainly good. I hope it's added for the others that At-Large that folks might attend but at least we got it for At-Large sessions. The drawback to that decision was that there won't be any real-time transcription because of the technical channels that can be set up inside the Zoom. But I think most people would agree that the right balance test.

The joint ALAC and GAC change update and time, I don't know what that is. So, what's the issue there?

GISELLA GRUBER:                   Sorry, Jonathan. It's Gisella.

JONATHAN ZUCK:                   Yes. Go ahead.

GISELLA GRUBER:                   Just to point out. I just wanted to point it out that there was that change. It's now going to be on Wednesday as opposed to Tuesday. It's going to be on Wednesday either from 1215 to 1300. That is 1715 to 1800 UTC. It's either going to be a 30- or 45-minute session but as I've said that GAC support staff has contacted me again and said, "Can we make it any later in the day?" and I said, "Well, no. We've already got sessions scheduled for later that day." So, watch this space but as it stands now it's a 30- or 45-minute session on Wednesday at 1715 or 1730 UTC to 1800 UTC. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK:                   Thank you. So, I guess to answer Heidi's earlier question, the difference between 30 and 45 minutes may impact the agenda a little bit. So, we may need to make a call on the field to decrease the size of the agenda if we only get the 30 minutes. So perhaps another thing for the ALAC call will be to prioritize those two issue areas that we want to discuss with the GAC. If we can put that on the agenda for the ALAC call.

---

YRJO LANSIPURO: This is Yrjo.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Yrjo, yes. Please go ahead.

YRJO LANSIPURO: Thank you. I had an email from Manal today. She indicated that GAC is interested in those items. However, if we only have 30 minutes then that should mean that we devote the biggest part to [inaudible] because that's where we actually have some substance to talk about. The scorecards have been exchanged between our small team and the GAC focus group, and so there is some real work there, whereas at the EPDP it's basically just sort of comparing notes. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: A joint venting session probably. Okay. Then that's good to know. Again as we discussed on the last PPWG call, we need to be cautious about setting unreasonable expectations among the GAC about ALAC positions on, for example, geographic names where we haven't reached consensus and I guess they still have not as well. but that's the only thing I would do, to caution them, Yrjo, that those scorecards are personally drafted rough drafts. So, let's just make sure we manage expectations.

YRJO LANSIPURO: Yeah. Thank you, Jonathan. I think that is understood on the GAC side. I think [inaudible]. How would I say? I think the most important thing

---

now is the structure. I mean, basically, this is where we are actually ... I think that the work that Justine has performed is a model for the GAC as to the structure. Perhaps not so much on the substance, but then on the substance, they can really decide what they want. And eventually it might come to some joint positions. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Yeah, definitely. I completely agree that it's a great model on process. Cheryl, you've got your hand up.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thank you very much both, of you. I am much heartened by what I've just heard regarding the scorecards and the work—the very important work—of the GAC. It just strikes me ... I'm bringing this up in the context of GAC meeting or meeting with the GAC, a very real necessary requirement to modify agendas, as you said, perhaps, even on the fly, Johnathan, but I thought particularly Jonathan, you and Joanna may need to play a teamwork role with Maureen—or dare I say over Maureen, despite Maureen—who is far too kind. Maybe just it might be your job, Jonathan, because Joanna is far too kind as well...

JONATHAN ZUCK: Wait, wait, wait, what are you saying?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: That I love you, darling. And I know you and [inaudible] and you want to be liked. So am I and I don't care. But people have to be scrupulous with

---

the ending time of their meetings and that is something we tend to be bad at with GAC—or GAC seems to be bad at. Drifting 5 and 10 minutes in these virtual meetings overtime has incredibly bad effects on everyone else. I would almost encourage agendas to try and finish five minutes before the top of the hour. Sort of build in a little bit of padding that if you're talking to people about the specifics of their agenda I would be ... In a perfect world, I would be aiming 45 minutes agendas for a 60-minute slot. So, for a 25- or 20-minute agenda for a 30-minute slot. That's Utopian dream. Nobody is going to that. Ha ha. Although they should. But you guys are going to have to be really, "Sorry, you have to spot in five minutes." And at the top of that five minutes kicking over [inaudible] stop. Because it's going to be fraught not only with tempers if someone isn't going to be the mean or nasty timekeeper but we need to encourage the people putting the agendas together to plan smarter.

JONATHAN ZUCK:

I agree with everything you've just said. I'm thinking where you're coming from, from a practical standpoint. Where do you imagine that we have that point of entry into the agendas that people are establishing? Because I'm sure I'm just missing something. I need to run my own meetings better for sure but...

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

But you also have to be clear at the start of everyone else's meeting that the scheduled stop time is at the quarter of the hour or the half of the hour and we will be running our agenda to five minutes before that

---

to allow for any [inaudible] or other business to transition between rooms. Because even switching between Zoom rooms takes time.

JONATHAN ZUCK: It does. Okay. I will take that on and look for the opportunities to play that role.

Gisella, thanks for the confirmation of the time. Who is it that confirmed? Was it Graeme?

GISELLA GRUBER: No, James.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Excellent. That's who I wanted there. So that's perfect. Okay. That's excellent. And then what is PSWG?

GISELLA GRUBER: The Public Safety.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. And what's the agenda item on that? I don't know. Sorry. I'm a last-minute chair of this call.

YRJO LANSIPURO: They want to talk about DNS abuse. And, yeah, it's scheduled It's up to PSWG to say whether they actually want to have this meeting now

---

when it's all virtual. But I understand that from our side we have a lot of people who were actually interested in that informal meeting with them about 10 or 12.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. Who's closing the loop on that? Yrjo, are you in communication with them?

YRJO LANSIPURO: Yes, I am, yes. But basically, I'll speak with the staff today of the PSWG to indicate whether they want to have this meeting and I think that the staff is also [inaudible] is also in contact with their staff on this.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay, thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Jonathan, If I may?

JONATHAN ZUCK: Yes. You may.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry. Thank you. The reason why I put it there was on our last planning committee call, we went through the meetings and that was one of the meetings that Maureen said, "We'll defer that meeting. It is not critical." However, when Manal and Yrjo in the meantime have been



---

communicating and Manal basically said that the Public Safety Working Group will come back to us to confirm whether we're holding it or not. Because I think at that stage, we will slot it in and it is for a certain number of people who expressed interest. So obviously, it's not for the entire ALAC. So, we'll make sure that we confirm with those people whether this meeting is going ahead or not. I'll work with GAC support staff very closely on that one. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Okay, the next thing on the agenda is Board and GAC questions. I think that this is going to be a topic for the ALAC but, Yrjo, do you have anything that you want to put on the table with respect to ... Because we're going to be talking to them about subsequent procedures but I almost feel like we've covered what we want to discuss with the GAC unless this is something more specific, like questions in advance or something.

YRJO LANSIPURO:

Yeah, I think we have covered that. Basically, we have these two topics. the most important is SubPro. EPDP if there is time but I think that there are no specific questions apart from these that we need to take put there. Thanks.

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Great. Thanks for that update. I've drafted some strawman questions to get the creative juices flowing when we have our ALAC meeting for the

---

Board that I've sent. I drafted those at Maureen's request and sent them to her last night. So hopefully they'll have feedback and be refined by the time the ALAC are discussing them. Is there any other business?

GISELLA GRUBER: Jonathan, if I may. This is Gisella. Sorry, I had put my hand up.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Go ahead.

GISELLA GRUBER: Just to say that I know I've said it many times now. We'll be working to finalize the schedule later on today. The next steps from my side will be to make sure the At-Large Wiki pages are up to date. And again, note that all the sessions are not on our Wiki page. For now, put the main sessions are the GNSO, PDP, so I know that [there are] ALAC members attending. The APAC Space, Middle Eastern, the African, etc. I will also make sure that everyone gets the latest copy of iScheduler prior to the ICANN schedule going live, so that you can just again have another look and this will also allow everyone to plan their days well ahead of time and that there is an SO/AC needed call with ICANN Org placeholder in for tomorrow at 1600 UTC which may or may not take place and I think that everyone will be closing the loop on the schedule at that time and then allowing for next week to get all the technical prep for the sessions. Thank you.

---

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Thank you. Appreciate the update. And as I put in the chat, Gisella, if you could just send me the names of people who are setting agendas for sessions. It's just me, Joanna and Holly at this point within the At-Large? I guess there are some things like AFRALO meeting and things of that sort. So, if there's a way that you can send me the names of people that I should reach out to, to reinforce the notion of conservative agendas, I'll send out an email to those folks as well, as opposed to a general email.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Jonathan. Yes, it's you, Holly, Joanna. Then it will be Maureen for one session and the AFRALO-AfrICANN agenda has already been ... Well, it's already on the Wiki page because we have to get speakers that we're following up with. And staff will then also send out an email when we have the schedule to remind everyone, and as this is going to be crucial to say your names when speaking, to speak at a reasonable speed, obviously because we're going to have interpretation and we need the sessions to run as smoothly as possible.

Also, to have a good audio. So, we will ask the presenters to join ahead of time to check their audio. Sometimes the Adigo bridge is better, sometimes the Zoom audio is better, and we already have quite a good idea just within our community which is the better form of connectivity for them. And also, we'll be translating the agendas into French and Spanish early next week as soon as they're set. Thank you, Jonathan.

---

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. So that means it's really only Holly and Joanna that I need to speak to then it seems like.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: And Maureen. Again, you're far too nice. All right.. Close the queue. Close the queue, not, "I just have this," "and I," "and I," "and I," and four more people talk.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Right.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: You, my friend, need to be meaner. [inaudible]

JONATHAN ZUCK: I got meaner on the last call, didn't I, Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: You did. I was so proud of you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Heidi, you've had your hand up. I'm sorry.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just really quickly, three points. One is I wonder ... Given that we are going to be talking about talking points, I wonder if this single-issue call

---

for 67 prep should be a combined ALAC and ALT Plus. It's just a thought, maybe that's something that Maureen can consider.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Sure.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Also, did you wish to have a slide prepared? And maybe Cheryl or someone can prepare this slide with ground rules that we put into the Zoom room at the start of every meeting just to remind people? Just a thought.

JONATHAN ZUCK: We can but I think the point is really to enforce the ... It's really just two people. There's just three of us that need to internalize this. So, I think we can just have that conversation and make it about just that as opposed to burying it into an overall etiquette discussion.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. We'll work the back channels just to remind people as well. Final point is I thought I had heard some thought about having quizzes to keep the interaction going. Did you want to move forward with that or now that we have a really streamlined set of meetings did you want to do that this time and just hold regular calls?

---

JONATHAN ZUCK: I'm still working on the design of my session. I wasn't trying to impose my crazy ideas on anybody else.

HEIDI ULLRICH: No, No. Okay, so you are doing that. Okay.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Maybe. I'm still working on the principle part of it. As you know, I'm producing a video to make it available for people for less bandwidth and things like that. So, that's going on. But, yeah, so I'm going to try to figure out what to do about the Q&A portion to make it more interesting, for sure.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: I think I'll probably need to be set up as a host in order to do what I think would be the answer. Cheryl, go ahead.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Just one thing with the sessions that we have control over. I would encourage, if that bandwidth is possible, that we do enable video in the room. Even if there are a number of participants who are only using the bridging, the audio out of Zoom, the voice or phone bridging, even

---

having some people animated moving faces and/or where the focus of the room also changes with the speaker. Zoom does very well. It does enliven the whole experience for those who are for whatever reason more [passive] in these calls.

JONATHAN ZUCK: I agree with that. I think it does add to the interactivity of the meeting. Do we have any other business for this call? All right. It seems like not. So, thanks everyone for participating on the call. Thanks, Gisella and Heidi for keeping all these details in your head and keeping us reminded of them. And thanks, Cheryl, for encouraging me to be meaner. And I will talk to you all soon. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Jonathan. Thank you, everyone.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thanks, everybody.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Stay sane, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you. I will.

---

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Thank you for joining. This meeting is now adjourned. Please enjoy the rest of your day. Bye.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**