
CLAUDIA RUIZ:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone, welcome to the At-Large Capacity Building Working Group Webinars Team Call on Tuesday, the 25th of February, 2020, at 2000 UTC. On the today on the English channel we have Joanna Kulesza, Alfredo Calderon, Hadia Elminiawi, John More, Maureen Hilyard, Cheryl Langdon-Orr.

And on the Spanish channel we have Lilian Ivette De Luque. From Staff we have Heidi Ullrich and myself, Claudia Ruiz on call management. Our interpreters for today on the Spanish channel are Lilian and Marina, and on the French channel, Aurélie and Jacques.

Before we begin, I would like to remind everyone to please state their name before speaking for the transcription purposes and also so the interpreters can identify you on the other language channels. Thank you very much, and with this I turn the call over to you, Hadia.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Thank you so much, and welcome everyone to our first webinar team call. Today I have no slides, but I have shared the agenda on the email and you can see it on the screen. We will be discussing possible topics for the webinars and hopefully will be able to agree on a topic for the first webinar.

Second, we will discuss the issues that would be addressed under the first webinar, and discuss the list of speakers and how to invite them, and also agree on a date for that webinar. And then we have Any Other Business. I think also Alfredo had suggested to add an item which is to

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

discuss the virtual ICANN67 meeting. So, if you will agree to this agenda, we can proceed, or maybe if you have any other suggestions. Hearing none we can proceed.

I have shared over the email some possible topics and actually my reference for selection of topics mainly came from the Consolidated Policy Working Group discussions and the topics were raised there. Some of the topics that were discussed at the Consolidated Policy Working Group were DNS Abuse and Cybersecurity, DNS/HTTPS and DNS/TLS, the Expedited Policy Development Process for the registration data, and the new round of the gTLDs.

So, on the agenda of the Virtual ICANN67 meeting we have actually DNS Abuse. So, my first suggestion was to start with this topic, but since we are going to be discussing it soon during the Virtual ICANN67 meeting, maybe that's not the optimal selection for the first webinar. However, I have also seen on the agenda of the Virtual ICANN67 meeting also DNS/HTTPS and DNS/TLS. I have also seen Geopolitics and Cybersecurity.

So, what remains, I think, is the Expedited Policy Development Process which I haven't seen a scheduled webinar for or discussion for during the Virtual ICANN67 meeting, and also the Subsequent Procedures. Talking about the Subsequent Procedures, my initial thought was to tackle this from a different aspect than what is going on now.

So, what's going on now, we have Justine explaining to us what's happening and we have the Board, and we are trying to reach consensus. However, I was thinking that the webinar to address the

history of the gTLD rounds just from the beginning, and then go into this new round and what is being done. So it's more like an awareness session of the gTLD previous round and the expected new round. So, I will stop here and listen to your opinions or questions.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Hadia, while we're waiting to hear from other people, can you unmute your phone, the interpreters are having a hard time hearing you and the operator is dialing out to you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, it was on mute. [AUDIO BREAK]

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Okay, the echo is gone now, thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, maybe Joanna or Alfredo would like to take this one.

ALFREDO CALDERON: This is Alfredo, I'll take the floor for a second. I was wondering if Joanna or Maureen which I think are on the call could give us an idea of when is the DNS Abuse session planned for in ICANN67 or if you're still figuring out when it will take place. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you Alfredo, yes we've just had that little discussion and at the moment, and I mean things are going to have to be happening pretty quickly because we've got to get the sessions all organized by tomorrow or the next day. At the moment the first session is going to be on Monday afternoon in Cancun time. So that's about all I can say. I think Jonathan agreed that he would be happy to have it.

We're going to have a little welcome session which is going to be an introduction to what our program is going to be during the week and some talking points, the usual welcome session, it's just an introduction to the week conference for At-Large and then we want to go straight into the At-Large DNS Abuse introduction session that Jonathan had organized for the first session. That's as much as we know at the moment. So, you asked the right question.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you, Maureen, this is really helpful. So that means that we could actually discard DNS Abuse and Cybersecurity as our first topic, since it will be discussed this Monday during the ICANN67 At-Large Virtual Meeting. Do we also have DNS/HTTPS and DNA/TLS as a topic?

MAUREEN HILYARD: That's the one that Holly was going to take? Is that the one that you're talking about?

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Yes.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, at the moment we haven't decided a time for that, but that session, we're still wanting that to go ahead, yes, that will happen during the week.

HADIA ELMINIAMI: Okay, so we can cross this one, also. And what remains is the [inaudible] for Access/Disclosure and the new round of gTLDs. And of course, we welcome all to suggest any other topics that you would like to have. My initial suggestion actually would be the EPDP but I don't know if people are just bored of it and heard too much, that they maybe do not want to know more. And again, I stop here and I would like to hear your opinion on that. Thank you. Joanna, Alfredo, Maureen?

JOANNA KULESZA: I think there is significant interest which we could see during the Consolidated Policy Working Group last time that you did your presentation. We basically ran out of time because so many details were asked and you did have some questions. In that sense, I believe the EPDP remains of crucial importance for At-Large policy involvement and other capacities.

I understand that you and Alan probably have an overflow of information when it comes to EPDP and it can get quite tiresome, but I believe it to be beneficial to the community as it is to have some information for us to the inform the community, but also to provide you with feedback on where we stand. I personally would welcome us

having a call to discuss the issues, of understanding this better, and you and Alan in providing us with information. So, in that sense, I think it's a worthwhile effort.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, thank you for that, Joanna. Alfredo?

ALFREDO CALDERON: Yes, this is Alfredo for the record. I agree with the comment that Joanna has made. My biggest concern is how much time will each one of these webinars be? Are we talking about 45 minutes, an hour? That's my first question.

My second question is regarding what would be the audience. Are we talking about At-Large individuals only? Or are we talking about trying to get newcomers involved in the conversation we're going to have? Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, if I may try to answer. I think an hour is good for a webinar, it's not too long and not too short. As the audience, I was thinking maybe At-Large individuals, newcomers, ALSes, and I'm happy to hear your opinion on that. Cheryl, if you can please go ahead?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Capacity building should be for existing and new entries into our At-Large community. Totally brand new unknowns, that's the remit of the

Outreach and Engagement. Capacity building is what you do once you've got them. And I think if we keep that line, that will help us look to a better audience experience.

Also, based on relative novices, and in fact we should focus more on and encourage the less experienced and the more novice in each of these particular subjects, I would think that would be where I would pitch it, and an hour, or even 90 minutes is possible, but certainly an hour is average.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Okay, thank you Cheryl for that. Joanna? So, basically we are talking about the webinar that extends from 60 up to 90 minutes and having newcomers is also a good thing, definitely. Joanna, if you would like to take the floor? I can't hear anyone...

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

I can't hear Joanna, either.

ALFREDO CALDERON:

And I can't either, and she has her hand up. I don't know if it's an old hand.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Let's try this one. Perfect, thank you. As much as I strongly support everything that Cheryl was saying, I think we might want to keep these meetings as open as possible. You have been selecting things that I am

convinced are of high interest to the entire community, so if we can keep them open to everyone who is willing to drop by and listen in, and these are just capacity building sessions, so we're just trying to advertise the topics and provide content that is behind them.

So, in essence I would keep them as open as possible, choosing from the options that Alfredo indicated, I would suggest all of those, but my ambitious plan would be to have some training sessions for those who wish to drop by, listen, and possibly share their views, and we can use that to have a discussion, as well. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Thank you, Joanna. Cheryl, is this a new hand?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

It is, I did type it and I'm going to have to dash very shortly. I'll be back on but I'm going to be in the dark for a little while. Joanna, all ALAC and At-Large meetings should be open by default, so we don't disagree there at all. But I am very aware, and that might be what Alfredo is looking towards, that there is a difference in pitching a presentation to the different type of audience, and you are going to need to inform your presenters about where they should be pitching their material at.

And I particularly like the suggestion, just to get it on the books before I may have to drop, from Hadia regarding Subsequent Procedures, for it to be not simply a rinse and repeat of what is done in CPWG meetings, but what would be seen as more entry level or general background and

informational material. That sort of thing is what I think we need to look at, as well.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, thank you, Cheryl. Joanna, if this is a new hand, please go ahead.

JOANNA KULESZA: I'm just trying to briefly reply. I fully understand where Cheryl is coming from. I understand it is very important to know your audience. I'm just thinking these are capacity building workshops and in that sense, inviting our speakers, we would put emphasis on the facts in the background and if a discussion should unfold, I think that would be beneficial to us understanding and leading the path to understanding certain issues.

So, I would not see it as much as a vice, this could be a virtue, but I am again open to the experiences of folks that have been around for much longer. This would just be my initial understanding. Thank you for sharing your concern, Cheryl.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thanks. Alfredo, please go ahead.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Yes, following the trend that Cheryl and Joanna have presented, if it's going to be part of the ICANN67 meeting, we're going to have a specific timeframe for that. So the speakers need to know that. The other thing

is how are we going to deal with other audiences that won't be able, for some reason, work-related or the time zone, would like to participate in a discussion but they can't because of the time zone.

So I was thinking that probably, yes, we can go ahead all these topics in the Virtual ICANN67 meetings, and that's why we have a table as you can see on the screen, we're trying to set up the time and date, sort of a capacity building webinar schedule within the Virtual meeting, so that we can have those discussions or those conversations, and then we can follow up with another webinar which probably would be a few weeks after, and we can start that series of in depth more detail consensus building webinars. That's my two cents. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Okay, I think Alfredo we need now to distinguish between the topics we have in ICANN67 and our webinars. So, what I mean by that, of course we will need to consider the topics that are going to be discussed during ICANN67, but the purpose for us considering these topics is to avoid having the first webinar on one of these topics.

That is, having a webinar on a different topic that has not been discussed during the Virtual ICANN67 meeting. At least this is how I was thinking. I will give the floor to Maureen now, and then maybe Alfredo, if you would like to comment. Maureen, can you go ahead, please?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yeah, thank you. I just wanted to follow up on something that was said earlier about the timing of the webinar. Traditionally when we've had

webinar, an hour, 60 minutes is generally used for the introduction and the presentation. And then it usually goes on for 90 minutes, because the last half hour is the time when there is actually discussion.

And this is what Joanna was concerned about, that there wouldn't be time for that interaction following on from the presentation, and it is something that Alfredo was also mentioning, that others who are listening to it as a recording don't get that opportunity. But there is a 30 minute session where people who want to get more clarification or delve a little bit deeper can do so.

And one of the things when I had time, and Glenn also helped, was from the webinar we created, using the transcripts and also the PowerPoint presentations, was to create an e-book which basically had the information that came across in the webinar plus the questions that were asked by the participants, so that you had the whole session as an e-book, which I found quite useful to give to people who were not able to listen to the recording.

But when we're looking at a webinar we must make sure that there is that time for people to ask questions, because sometimes they ask questions that were in the e-book and people could read them, sort of the questions that other people would have asked if they had an opportunity. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Thank you, Maureen, this is really helpful, and the idea of having an e-book is an excellent one, actually, and if we are able to do that, that would be great. Are we ready to start putting the topics, the first topic?

Do we agree on having the EPDP on gTLD registration data as our first topic? Or would you like to proceed with new gTLDs? Joanna says EPDP, and Alfredo, so are there any objections to have the EPDP as the first topic? Lilian as well.

So, let's go ahead and have this as our first webinar topic. Then the speakers, who do you think should be presenting during this webinar? I'll stop here and wait for your answer. So my initial suggestion would be Alan and maybe myself. Maybe also Holly. So, maybe all three of us. But again, I'm happy to hear other suggestions, as well. Maureen says EPDP is an appropriate topic to start with you, Alan and Holly, all three of us.

The problem, Joanna, I did think, of course, about having the EPDP Chair, however, I'm not sure that having the EPDP Chair is a good idea because the Chair has to be neutral and cannot actually express his opinion on the matter, but this is how we would like the webinar to go ahead, to be completely neutral. But I was thinking also that it is good not to be entirely neutral, to point out what we think, to point out not only one point of view, but to point out all points of view, all arguments.

I guess if the Chair was presenting, I'm not sure that he will be able to say, well, this is what one group thinks and this is what the other group thinks, and this is what the third group thinks. Maybe we could do that. I'm not sure that the Chair can do this, the Chair can only present the substance during the webinar that was held last Thursday or the Thursday before, I'm not sure, but yeah, Joanna, do you want to take the floor?

JOANNA KULESZA:

Yep, I'm happy to do that. I'm just trying to think out of the box. Thank you Hadia, it's Joanna for the record. I think the natural choice is for you and Alan to do it, clearly. But I'm wondering if it might be interesting to have, not other views, but as you indicate, a very fact-based or objective presentation for us to get informed and then to work on our policy advice or policy development.

I'm just trying to think out of the box here. I know that you and Alan are wonderful, as you are the natural choice. But I'm looking at alternatives. I also appreciate as Maureen indicated with us inviting folks from other constituencies and listening to what they have to say. These are interesting options we might want to consider. But, as always, I'm happy to follow the majority here, I'm just sharing my thoughts, thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Thank you, Joanna. And again, before the call I was thinking of each and every item and what issues could be discussed under each topic and possible speakers. And I did think of having the Chair or Rafik to be on the call.

But again, it will be a call very similar to the webinar that was held and was recorded and we can all listen to. We can more freely express not only our views but the views of others, as well. So that's why I did not raise this opinion now. I saw Gisella's hand, Gisella did you have your hand up?

No. Okay, so now we have a topic, which is EPDP, and we have the speakers, Holly, Alan, and myself. Now the date. Again, the Virtual ICANN67 meeting starts this Monday and would we like to have the webinar, of course having it before that is almost impossible, so the two choices would be either during the Virtual ICANN67 meeting or after. So, maybe Maureen, any thoughts on that?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay, during is going to be difficult, I think that one of the things that we're actually trying to grapple with at the moment is a timeframe within the actual meeting time, which is going to be based on Cancun time, what is an appropriate time during the actual conference itself.

So, I'm thinking that maybe after would be a lot easier to manage, and you're not so rushed. There is a pressure cooker time for us all, I think, just getting ready for that week. So if you want to get this done and everybody, Holly is going to be busy because she will be involved in the conference week, so we're going to require a bit of give and take, so perhaps plan it for after.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Yes, I also was thinking initial that after ICANN67 makes sense. So, when would that, if we could have the calendar. Yes, Alfredo, go ahead please.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Somebody, I think it was Heidi that wrote that we won't have interpretation until after the 23rd of March, so it will have to be after that.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: After the 23rd, okay. And would you like to have a fixed day? For example we would say we would have a webinar every month and it would be for example every first Monday of the month. Would you like to go ahead with such a plan? And then we could for example look for the first Monday after the 23rd.

ALFREDO CALDERON: You know what, Hadia? That would be an interesting approach because that would set the mindset among the audience, that every first Monday at a specific time, probably, I don't know, we haven't figured out the time zone differences if we're going to have one in the morning one month and then another one in the afternoon for the second month, in order to have people from around the world join the different sessions we're going to have. But, yes, it would be interesting to schedule a monthly webinar, specific date for that. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you for this. Heidi, please go ahead.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you, Hadia. In the past when there were regular, we used to call them briefing webinars, they were held at a standard day and time and

that time is that globally friendly time around 1800 UTC to 2100 UTC, or so. I'm assuming that we would want interpretation on this call, so that would be a good time to have standing developing calls monthly or as frequently as you would like. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Maureen would you tell us what works best for APRALO?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, I think there's nearly 12 hours, I'm at the far right of APRALO and Liana is at the far left in Armenia, and there's about 12 hours or close to that. So, whereas that timings suits me perfectly, between 8:00 and 11:00 in the morning for me, that can be late in the evening and then during the night across Asia Pacific, it's during the night for them.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, so maybe having the rotating time?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Nothing is going to be perfect for everybody, really. Rotating times, hmm, might.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: So, between 1800 and 2100, but again, as you said, it's not good or might not be good for others. So, Natalia is saying if we will take two slots and conduct two webinars on the same topic. That's possible too,

but with resources, I'm not sure that we would have enough resources for two slots and two seminars. What do you think? Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

I'd go with rotating times. Sharing the pain, this is what we do. If we have one month at that time and another time, time zone friendly, the next month, it just means that every two or three months people just have to deal with the recording.

And any other means that we can actually produce the material, we've got the e-books, we might be able to get Jonathan to do a video, there are lots of ways in which we can present the information, so I think we can get by with at least allowing people an opportunity to attend a webinar and be able to participate in at least one of the topics in real-time.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Very good, thank you for that. Gisella has put to rotating times between 1200 and 1300 and between 1900 and 2000. And I think this is perfect, and I see support in the chat room. Alfredo would you like to take the floor?

ALFREDO CALDERON:

Yes, thank you. This is Alfredo for the record. I have to agree 100% with what Maureen mentioned. So we can rotate it and in the table that we have in the webinars team section, we can start identifying those time zones, which month we're going to have it in the morning, which month

in the afternoon or evening, and start filling in the blanks so we can set up a mindset of what's going to happen when.

We already have the first webinar set up. What's going to happen, the way that I see it, is that if there is enough demand to repeat the topic a couple months down the road, we can probably do it with new information that we gather.

And if there is policy advice coming, we can add that to that discussion at the end, so that instead of having probably a 60 minute webinar it could be an hour-and-a-half so we can sort of peer into the CPWG with some sort of advice from that group from the larger community of At-Large. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Thank you, Alredo, for that. Now we have agreed also on the time, but it's the date. We said maybe the first Monday after the 23rd, so if we could check if this is possible? Maureen or Joanna, would you like to take the floor? I need to look at the calendar to see the first Monday after the 23rd.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

The first Monday after the 23rd is actually the 30th of March. But if we wanted the first Monday of the month, which would be the 6th April.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Which would push it to April. Okay, that would be April 6th. Is this date okay for everyone? Okay, be it so, the date will be April 6th, we will start the first one, do you want it 1200 or 1800?

HEIDI ULLRICH: On that point, I wonder if you could just leave it with Staff and we'll send out the...

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, good. Yeah, sure. So I guess we have sorted it for the first topic and first webinar. If you would like, we could proceed to the second webinar and the topic for that one. So, I was thinking that one would be the gTLDs and the new round for the new gTLDs. What do you think? And then especially that one would be the first Monday of May and that would be close to when the SubPro will be finalizing their work, as we understand. Any comments on that?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: SubPro won't be finishing at that stage.

MAUREEN HILYARD: SubPro will not be finishing that early.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Well, people insisted on us having a full public comment on everything so we now are having to run it much longer and much later. So I would

suggest you push SubPro a little bit later, it doesn't matter when you have it if it's a more introductory one.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Okay, so we can push SubPro maybe in June or July and think of another topic for the first Monday of May. I think that we could use one of the topics that are discussed during the Virtual ICANN67 meeting and maybe that would be a followup and maybe some new data or information would be available. So, maybe we could be talking about DNS Abuse or DNS/HTTPS or DNS/TLS. Any thoughts? Joanna please go ahead.

JOANNA KULESZA:

Yes, Hadia, thank you. I was actually just thinking exactly the same thing. I'm convinced we could use the Virtual ICANN67 opportunity to provide webinars, capacity building platforms, however we wish to name them. I'm always thinking in terms of advertising this as such. And as you rightfully indicated, topics that you highlighted as needing a capacity building webinar will be on the Virtual ICANN agenda.

So I think it's a natural selection for us to incorporate them into the webinar's agenda especially since they tick off the topics that you have indicated, we might want to talk about that. So in that sense, the strong +1 from me, I raise my hand to exactly say what you've just indicated. So, thank you for doing that.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you so much, Joanna. So, which one would you prefer, or in your opinion, can with start with? DNS/HTTPS or DNS Abuse?

JOANNA KULESZA: It's Joanna again, just picking up on that question, I think with might want to go with the agenda as it is for Virtual Cancun, which we have the DNS Abuse session that Jonathan sets up on Monday, then the open slot for Holly's session, and there is also a Wednesday slot for the Geopolitics session that I understand still remains on the schedule. So, that would give us a week of training that could be added onto the list that you're working on, if that makes sense. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, very good. So your suggestion is to go with the same order, and that makes sense. And that would make us also add a fifth topic which is Geopolitics and Cybersecurity.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Yes.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, shall we do that? I guess we have agreed on a list of topics now. The first is the EPDP, the second would be DNS Abuse and Cybersecurity, the third would be DNS/HTTPS and DNS/TLS, the fourth would be Geopolitics and Cybersecurity, and the fifth would be the new round of the new gTLDs. Is this good?

ALFREDO CALDERON: It sounds good to me, Hadia, and as a matter of fact, I would as an Action Item have Staff fill in the table with the sequence of webinars and my understanding is that they will take care or help us out identifying the best speakers for each one of those. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, very good, thank you so much. So, Any Other Business?

ALFREDO CALDERON: In my case, Hadia, this is Alfredo for the record, we're going to have, after we have all the teams meet probably by the end of this week, we're going to have a capacity building working group meeting and it will have to be obviously after Virtual ICANN67, to go over the details of all the work in progress that each team has, so keep that in mind so that we can set that up after we have the Virtual ICANN67 meeting. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you, Alfredo. When would we like to have our next meeting? Next webinar team meeting? Certainly after, in my opinion, it should be definitely after the Virtual ICANN67 meeting and after certainly also the 23rd of March, because of the interpretation. So, any suggestions for our next meeting?

ALFREDO CALDERON: Hadia, how about letting Staff put out a Doodle.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: I was going to ask Heidi, but yeah, okay, so very good. So, we put out a Doodle for that. So, any other comments, suggestions before we close?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Hadia, just really quickly, so the Doodle is to be sent for the week of the 23rd, is that correct?

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: We can also update you on the scheduling of the EPDP, the first one, as well.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, very good.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Alright, thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you so much, Heidi. Okay, so we are 5 minutes before the top of the hour. Any other suggestion or comments?

ALFREDO CALDERON: Hadia, I'm sorry for this, but I would like the team to review the questions that are asked after each one of the webinars and submit some recommendations if we are happy with those questions that we have at the end of each webinar. Because I have the feeling that some of them could be tweaked a little bit to get more information out of those.

Like, for example, how did you learn about this webinar, what made you participate in this webinar, something like that, to gather more information to see if we're on the right track in the future. Thank you.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, Alfredo, this is a very good idea.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Hadia, sorry, I'm on my mobile, can't put my hand up. There's usually two types of questions, there are the stock standard ones that the Staff run and yes, I think adding some of those, the more useful ones, as opposed to that you were outlining Alfredo, certainly have my support, but we also have asked in the practice, and I think it's a good practice, for the presenters to do a couple of quizzes, preferably during or throughout, not necessarily at the end of their presentation, it just gets engagement.

ALFREDO CALDERON: Cheryl, this is Alfredo, I agree with you, we should have those questions as well, just to keep engaged the audience or the participants in the webinars that we have. Thank you for that comment.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Thank you Cheryl for this. Definitely having quizzes during the webinar is a very good idea, and keeps the audience engaged. We will definitely try to have such quizzes in the webinars and what Alfredo was suggesting is the questions about the webinar itself, to gather information and try to make it better, and I guess, Alfredo, this won't be done during the webinar, but we would set like a survey that maybe we could provide the link for during the webinar and maybe send it out also in email, correct?

ALFREDO CALDERON: Yes.

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, thank you so much, Alfredo. Thank you, Joanna. And if there is nothing else, I guess we could close the call 10 minutes earlier. So, Gisella is saying survey can be sent to participants post call. Yes, and I think this is what Alfredo actually meant by the survey of questions that he is referring to. Okay, so maybe Gisella can tell us the Action Items?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Hadia, this is Heidi, I was actually taking them, so if that's okay. Well, mostly they're notes. So, topics, that's to be updated because we now

have several in the table, you will see that. The calls are to be 90 minutes to allow the presentation and discussion. Timing is to be the first Monday of the month and will be rotating between two time zones that are somewhat globally friendly.

Audience will be looking at At-Large and individual newcomers, but keep it open for ICANN community members. The interaction, we will as the presenters to provide quiz questions and the survey will be after the call for feedback. For the first webinar as we agreed, it will be EPDP with Hadia and Alan, April 6th, and we'll work with Yesim to identify which rotating time we will start with. Then we will send out a Doodle for the next CBWG webinars team and there in the table are the first five topics.

HADIA ELMINIAWI:

Perfect. Thank you so much, Heidi. That's very helpful. So, any other suggestions or comments? So, if nothing, thank you so much. It has been a very productive call. Thank you Heidi, Gisella, for helping us with that. Thank you Joanna and Alfredo for leading the capacity building group. Thank you all, and I think we can close the meeting now. Thank you so much.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Sorry, if you're still there, this is Heidi, Alfredo and Joanna I'm not sure, do you wish to present your results on the capacity building working group mailing list, or should Hadia go ahead and do that?

ALFREDO CALDERON: No, let Hadia go ahead and do it.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, perfect, so I'll make that another Action Item for you, Hadia, okay?

HADIA ELMINIAWI: Okay, thank you so much.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Thank you all for joining, this meeting is now adjourned.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]