

---

YEŞİM NAZLAR:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the ALAC Monthly Call taking place on Monday, 16<sup>th</sup> of December 2019 at 15:00 UTC. On our call today, the ALAC Members we have are from AFRALO Region are Abdulkarim Oloyede, Dave Kissoondoyal, and Tijani Ben Jemaa. From APRALO we have Justine Chew and Maureen Hilyard. And from EURALO we have Bastiaan Goslings. From NARALO Javier Rúa-Jovet and Jonathan Zuck.

And our Liaisons currently present on today's call are Andrei Kolesnikov, Barrack Otieno, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, and Yrjö Lansipuro. And on the English channel we currently have Vanda Scartzini, Priyatosh Jana, Glenn McKnight, Yeseul Kim, Amrita Choudhury, Sarah Kiden, Kerry Kerr, Nadira Al-Araj, Roberto Gaetano, Joan Katambi, Ali AlMeshal, Vrikson Acosta, Anne-Marie Joly-Bachollet, Pierre Jean-Darres, Raymond Mamattah, Judith Hellerstein, Sébastien Bachollet, [inaudible], Ron De Silva, Satish Babu, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Alan Greenberg, Hanan Khatib, and Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong, as well as Adrian Carballo.

On the Spanish channel we have Alberto Soto. On the French channel we have Minata Zong-Naba and Olévié Kouami. Currently we don't have anyone on the Russian channel. And from Staff side we have... I'm sorry for that. And from Staff side we have Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber, Evin Erdoğan, Alperen Eken, and myself, Yeşim Nazlar. And I'll also be doing call management for today's call.

And before we start, our interpreters are on the Spanish channel Veronica and David, on the French channel Claire and Jacques, and Russian interpreters are Ekaterina and Galina. And just a kind reminder to

---

please state your names when speaking, not only for the transcription but also for the interpretation purposes as well, please. And now I would like to lead the floor back to you, Maureen. Thank you very much.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you very much, Yeşim. And just noting that Marita and Lilian are also in attendance. So, thank you very much. We've got, you know... We do have a very good turnout for today's meeting. So, good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to you all. And thank you for joining the ALAC Call this morning. No doubt, we'll probably get some more ALAC Members joining us during the session a little bit late.

Just going over, first of all, what we're going to be covering today. We've got a few standing items, Action Items, Policy Development, updates from Olivier, Evin, and Jonathan. We'll also look at how our membership is developing. And some reports, if anyone's got anything. And then we'll be going onto an update from Leon if, I don't know if I heard if Leon was on board just yet.

But then we'll go briefly over some information on post-ATLAS Activities, funding opportunities, and the At-Large Review, which we're actually still working on for an interim report that's due very shortly, and some ICANN67 preparation. So, that's the general Agenda at the moment, and if anyone has anything else that they would like to add, if you would like to speak now or forever hold your peace? Is there anything else that anyone would like to bring up, other business? Nothing? Okay. Right, well let's move on therefore. We have...

YEŞİM NAZLAR: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes?

YESIM NAZLAR: Maureen, sorry, this is Yeşim. Apologies for interrupting. We have a raised hand from Marita Moll.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Alright, yes. Sorry Marita, I've just seen it. Marita, have the floor.

MARITA MOLL: No, thanks, Maureen. It's Marita Moll speaking. Don't be sorry, I was slow on finding the hand raising icon. I was just wondering whether it was appropriate to add, or will we be talking at all about the PIR issue on this call?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Marita. It may be raised in the CPWG item. It hasn't actually been into... I think that if it isn't, we can add it at the end, okay?

MARITA MOLL: Okay, thank you.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, is there anything else? Thank you for that, Marita. Okay, well let's move on then. We have allocated ourselves an hour, so there's quite a lot to get through. So, moving on, we will therefore first of all look at the Action Items that came out of Montreal. I notice that there are a few items still outstanding. So, Heidi, would you like to go through those please?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. Hello, everyone. This is Heidi. I've just put them into the chat. We just have a few Action Items from 66. The first one is that Gisella and myself are to have, for the ICANN Legitimacy, that's the team with Jan Aart Scholte and Hortense, are to be given more time on the Agenda during ICANN67. We will be doing that, so that is going to be an At-Large Session. And that, I believe, will likely be on the weekend given the time.

Then we also have one with Maureen, Jonathan, Silvia, and myself. That will be post-ATLAS III activity could be the At-Large Ambassadors who live in the areas where IDNs are big, could be a source of getting the word out. So, that's sort of something that's been ongoing, and I know that we've been doing it for UA as well, and that's something that we might be doing, Maureen might be discussing that in the post-ATLAS III discussions with all of the RALOs and the ALSes. And then we have another one. Maureen, Gisella, and myself to schedule a one hour roundtable on UA during ICANN68 in Kuala Lumpur, and that's looking ahead.

---

Then we have one under the ALAC, GAC, and NPOC Communications Development that I'm to follow up on this item from the ALAC NPOC GAC to consider identifying how Comms might help awareness raising, outreach, and then engagement. Maureen, given our discussion on this last week, that might be closed. And that is that we're going to schedule an intersessional meeting, a webinar or a teleconference, sometime in January, followed by a likely face-to-face in Cancun at ICANN67. Should I close that one or should we wait until we've actually scheduled that intersessional meeting?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Heidi. I think we can just leave the open for now until something is actually finalized. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Okay, perfect. Thank you. And then we have another, Gisella to schedule a one hour Session on the issue of Mobilization and Individual Users. I believe that is in progress, so we'll leave that one open until the ICANN67 Schedule is complete. And then finally we have one more for the DNS Abuse End Users Session, that took place on Sunday, and that is Jonathan and Joanna to work with the CPWG and the ALAC to inform Jamie Hedlund how Compliance can be more effective. Maureen, should we ask either one of them on that status?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yeah, I see Joanna's not here. Is Jonathan? Jonathan, do you have an update on that one, please?

JONATHAN ZUCK: I'm sorry, say that again.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Do you have an update on that one, it's to look at involving Jamie and Compliance about making, be more open, work with Compliance and CPWG issues.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Oh, sure.

HEIDI ULLRICH: How Compliance can be more effective, Jonathan.

JONATHAN ZUCK: I've completely forgotten that. So, I'll have to figure out what that meant and because what I think what we need to do is really get a definitive answer out of Compliance and the Board as to whether or not they feel sufficiently empowered. So, I mean, I think that's the, you know... Because there's this conflicting, constantly conflicting, statements basically that they have the power to do more or that they don't. And getting a definitive answer that, I guess, is probably the first step in accomplishing this Action Item. So, I'll try to figure out how to pursue that. I guess part of it is the DNS Abuse Advice that we're doing. But that's the... I think that's the central problem.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Jonathan. I think that clarifies it for everyone as to what that particular Action Item's all about. So, yeah, we'll leave that one open and we'll see what comes out of it, especially before Cancun. Thank you.

Okay, there's a few reminders for things that we have to do with regards to preparing for ICANN67. So, they'll probably be closed very shortly, and no doubt before our next meeting anyways. So, okay, is there anything else that anyone would like to raise, any other questions or queries raised from that, from the Action Items? No? Thank you, okay. Moving on then. Let's go to our Policy, ALAC Policy Development Activities with Olivier, Jonathan, and Evin. Thank you.

EVIN ERDOĞDU:

Thank you, Maureen. This is Evin speaking. So, just running through the latest ALAC and At-Large Policy Activity, as you can see on the Agenda and in the Zoom Room, there was recently ratified by the ALAC since the last ALAC Monthly Meeting two statements. One, the draft PTI and IANA FY21 Operating Plan and Budgets, the executive summary for this statement is on the Agenda. And the next which was very recently ratified by the ALAC is the Registration Directory Service, WHOIS2 Review Team Final Report, and this summary is incoming, will be shared soon.

In addition, the At-Large have submitted informal feedback to the SubPro Working Group Chair regarding ALAC input on the scope of the upcoming new gTLDs, this was submitted today. And also submitted informal feedback to the GNSO, and this was an invitation from the

---

GNSO to provide input for the PDP 3.0 Implementation. And links to all these resources and statements are on the Agenda.

Currently there are no public comments open for decision, but soon there will be some new public comments coming up. And so, there's an ALAC vote ongoing on the Implementation Plan for the GNSO Consensus Policy relating to the protection of certain Red Cross names. Justine is penholder, submitted this last week, and the vote is going on now.

And for discussion today are two topics that are, one is the ALAC Advice to ICANN Board on DNS Abuse and a link was just shared in the Zoom Room Chat to the Google doc of this statement so please have a look and provide comments if needed. And the other potential ALAC Advice to the ICANN Board on the issue of ISOC Selling PIR. So, and finally there's the At-Large Policy Platform, which is near finalization by Jonathan and Joanna. So, with those updates, I'll turn it over to you, Jonathan and Olivier. Thank you very much.

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Thanks, Evin. Olivier, I don't know what to necessarily cover. I think calling the ALAC Policy Platform near completion is probably an overstatement. What I think we're near completion on is deciding what it should cover, although we still have some pushback from Sébastien Bachollet, I think, particularly on the topic of gender equality, and we had to figure out, you know, what that might mean again in the context of DNS Policy versus, I guess, Organizational Policy inside ICANN, or something like that. I don't know what the nature of that disagreement is, but I know that it's persistent.

---

And then it's on Joanna and I to try and come up with what the bullet points behind each of those current Policy Platforms are, and that's probably the next step. So, I will get in touch with her to get that ball rolling again. I think it's gotten a little bit stagnant, so we'll pick that back up. As for the DNS Abuse Advice, there is a draft that's been up for comment for some time and it's gone through some discussion on CPWG Calls. I don't know if folks on this call have had a chance to read that or not or have questions about it or what the best way as to lead a discussion on that.

I think this might be my first ALAC Call. Perhaps in the future I should treat this a little bit like a CPWG Call and create a few slides for a document, in case people haven't read it. I don't know how it works in terms of people voting to submit advice, if that can be done off a discussion of a PowerPoint, or if people need to confirm that they've read it top to bottom. I don't know. Maureen, how best do you want to handle that? If there's a recommendation from the CPWG to submit the advice, is that enough to go on or how does this go through this next phase? I'm sorry. It's just new for me. And Sébastien, you've got your hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. I think it would be best to...

JONATHAN ZUCK: Yeah, Maureen, go ahead. Yeah.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Just before Sébastien, sorry Sébastien. I just wanted to say that because this is advice and we're not pressured by any real deadline date, I think that when we come to this kind of discussion, it's really, and I feel like a PowerPoint slide is probably appropriate just to raise it with the large group of ALAC Members who may not attend the CPWG Meetings, and just to highlight to them that the document is actually there for comment if they'd like to make it. Sébastien, go please.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you, Maureen, and thank you, Jonathan. I will not comment on the first question about At-Large Policy Platform. I think we need to have this discussion within the CPWG. But regarding the DNS Abuse, just to inform you that just after the end of this call, we will have a EURALO Call and one of our ALSes will be presenting their point of view on the topic. They have a written document and we will have this discussion. And my thinking was to bring that discussion after to the CPWG, either somebody from this ALS will come or I will be the voice of them during the next CPWG Call. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thanks, Sébastien. So, I guess my report on that is that we will try to reach some consensus on the DNS Abuse Advice on the next CPWG Call on Wednesday, and I will then, if there is a consensus, I'll circulate that via the email list to the ALAC Members, if there's an endorsement of the document. Does sound like the best next step, Maureen?

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. No, that sounds great. Thank you, Jonathan.

JONATHAN ZUCK: I'll become smoother at the transition between CPWG and ALAC as we go on. But my first time thinking about it. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Not a problem. Okay. Did I hear someone like wanting to pitch in there? No? Okay, awesome. Is there anything else? Did you want to sort of like mention anything about the ISOC PIR thing now?

JONATHAN ZUCK: Yeah, is Olivier on the call, or is it just me?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Olivier has just arrived on the call but I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sorry. Olivier Crépin-Leblond speaking.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Well, yeah. Apparently we have another standalone call scheduled on the PIR thing?

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yeah, thank you. We're working this one out at the moment. I'm trying to find the process by which we will need another call. I think that, and I suspect that it's for the statement that we're currently putting together that the ALAC will be or is drafting and will be sending over to the

---

Board. So that is at the moment a forthcoming call, but we don't have a date yet. We will be discussing this in the Consolidated Policy Working Group Call tomorrow, and we might do either a call later on this week or early next week. That's it. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay, yeah. CPWG I think Wednesday but yes. Thanks, Olivier. So that was the only other thing. So, again, we'll work on the best flow between CWPG and ALAC and we'll circulate something to the ALAC list so that we don't need to wait for the next ALAC Call. Thanks, Maureen. I think that's it.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Awesome, thank you very much. Okay. So, Marita, is there anything that you wanted to raise over and above that, knowing that the PIR issue is going to be discussed at the CPWG and a standalone call to be made, decided on, at that call? Anything more?

MARITA MOLL: Thank you, Maureen. Marita Moll speaking. No, I was just wanting to make sure there was a little update happening here, and I guess I didn't see it on the Agenda. And I'm kind of hoping Leon will have something to say about it when he comes on. But other than that, you know, we're moving ahead. Thank you.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Awesome, thank you. Thank you, Marita. Okay, is there any other discussion therefore about the Policy work that we're involved in at the moment? Nothing, no hands. Okay. Right. So, moving on then to our review of current ALS and individual member applications from Evin and Alp. Thank you.

EVIN ERDOĞDU: Thank you, Maureen. This is Evin speaking. So, there's quite a lot of good activity regarding Membership Applications. We have recently certified an ALAC, so the total number is now 239 At-Large Structures and 104 countries and territories. And today, later today, two ALAC Applications, sorry, two ALAC votes will be launched on two ALS Applications, one from APRALO, that's the Internet Society Lebanon, and one from LACRALO, and that's the Internet Society Chapter Haiti.

So, in addition to this, we have as always ongoing applications undergoing due diligence or awaiting advice. So, stay tuned, probably in the new year we'll have a few more ALAC votes on ALAC Applications. So, with that, I'll turn it over to Alperen for the individuals and related activity. Over to you, Alp. Thank you.

ALPEREN EKEN: Thank you so much, Evin. Regarding individuals, we have 13 Members and 3 Observers in AFRALO, 26 Members in APRALO, 56 Members and 3 Observers in EURALO, no Members but 11 Observers in LACRALO, and 30 Members in NARALO. In total, we have 125 Members and 20 Observers. Recently we, 2 NARALO Individual Members were accepted and there is an awaiting application from APRALO Membership. In

---

addition to that, an AFRALO Orientation Call will take place, it's date will be determined.

And also, we were working on individual data structure on our website for future use for analytical purposes, and also for data keeping. For that we will add membership date and individual's names and their respective countries on the website publicly. And in the background we will have other data of individuals as well, for example, email and phone numbers. In the future, we will be working more on data of our ALSes and individuals, Data TRM Program Company probably, as well, but it will be announced in the future, I guess. Thank you so much. Over to you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Alp. And just an interesting questions going on in the chat. One of the things that Cheryl mentioned was that the At-Large does have a long-term goal about having one ALS or Individual Member depending on the size of the country and the interest, from... That is the goal, to try and get some connection with each country in the world, and our work's so we are, I know that I actually have a concern about that and have raised it with the RALO Chairs, and they've given me some information to work on for that, that the project that... It's a discussion that I've had with Sally Costerton and Sally Newcomb in Montreal. So, that is an interest area for me personally anyway. I see Sébastien has his hand up. Sébastien?

---

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you very much. Sébastien Bachollet speaking. I am still concerned with the fact that we have names of individual people within our website. And I would say that specifically within EURALO, I don't think it's... And I am speaking personally for the moment, I will maybe take my hat off and share of EURALO one day on the topic. But, I don't think it's a good idea to have that in our ALAC At-Large website. Specifically, because within EURALO, we have an ALS taking care of that, and if the name of people must be somewhere, it's in the website of this ALS, not in the one of a global organization.

I know that the other RALOs decide not to go in that direction, even if I think it's the best way for end users to be taken into account and to allow them to have some discussion amongst themselves. In Europe, it's the way we are, which is to go, and I would like very much that we reconsider this list of individual people on the website. Thank you very much.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Sébastien. And I guess, I've got Alan to speak next and that may be something that he may be able to address. Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG: Well, I'm not sure I can address that. Certainly, there are privacy issues that are raised under the guise of GDPR for Europe, but there is comparable privacy many other places in the world and unless we could make a credible statement that publishing the name of the individual users is a requirement to be able to do the work, then we probably have privacy issues about publishing that list anyway. So, that's something we

---

need to look at from a different perspective. You know, and we can go forward.

The reason I raised my hand, however, is to comment on the target of one ALS or Individual Member, and I like adding that last phrase, per country in the world. Our target really cannot be that we want to hit every country in the world with an ALS or Individual Member. It has to be that every country in the world has a productive contributing ALS or Individual Member. Now, we're not going to use those words each time, but it's really important to remember that we're looking for actual participation and contribution, not just count. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Very much agree with you there, Alan. And I think that that's our view anyway, and I think this is where I hope that your document on ALS Mobilization addresses the fact that we do have some ALSes who are not contributing so we do need to address that as well. Is your hand going down, Alan, or do you want to make another comment? He's probably still trying to get... Okay, Marita.

MARITA MOLL:

Hi, Marita Moll speaking. I'm just curious as to how we are currently managing that information, this is about Individual Members, I believe their names are up there somewhere. I don't think their phone numbers and things are anywhere, is that anywhere handled in the background or is this a totally new Agenda? Or am I totally misunderstanding what's going on here? Sorry.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Sébastien, what's your comment?

ALPEREN EKEN: It's Alp, Maureen, can I?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, sorry. Alp?

ALPEREN EKEN: Hello. We have Individuals name and email addresses, mostly, and countries, all of them of course, cities for some of them. And for EURALO, this is a different story because of EURALOs Individual Members Association, we don't have most of the information regarding EURALO, such as like phone numbers, in the background.

But of course, we don't have any phone numbers on the website publicly. We don't have email addresses on the website publicly. We don't actually individuals names publicly now, but yeah. Like everything regarding individuals are in the background now, and if something is going to be on the website publicly, I guess it will names, not phone numbers, not the other information that are critical information regarding GDPR.

---

MARITA MOLL: So, thank you for that. Marita speaking again. Just to clarify, if I'm an Individual Member within a RALO, my name isn't anywhere and no one knows about it, is that the way it is?

MAUREEN HILYARD: This is Maureen, for the record. Just on that, I think that the GDPR issue has sort of like, I thought that we were actually looking into that whole naming of Individual Members. Perhaps this is something we just need to take up with Legal. But, at the same time, I think Amrita mentioned that people who put their names down as Individual Members because they weren't associated with any ALS that may disguise their interest, perhaps, that they basically consented to have their names down. But we, again, as an Action Item and clarifying this with Legal is probably the way to go. But we have several people. Tijani, first of all has put a hand up.

TIJANI BEN JEMAA: Thank you very much, Maureen. Tijani speaking. Reacting to what Alan Greenberg said, I don't think that we have to add active ALSes or contributing ALSes since we are supposed to have only active and contributing ALSes. I believe that after the work that he started doing and I volunteered to be a part of it, after this work we will manage, in my point of view, to have only active and contributing ALSes. So, we cannot put in any official document this distinction because that means that we have non-active, that means that we give an image to our At-Large Community that they are not all active. Thank you.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Tijani. Sébastien?

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yes, thank you very much. Sébastien Bachollet speaking. Regarding this question about active ALSes, I have a middle ground. I am not sure that we adjust to have active ALSes. We can... There's two different types or three different types of ALS, one who are active, participating, the one who are supporting us but not participating, and the one who didn't participate. Those ones need to be taken out. But I will not, I think we need also to have support, and that needs to be taken into account, why they are not there.

Regarding the question of names of people, I am surprised that we have names of individuals, but we didn't have email even on the same website as the name of the leaders of the ALSes who are the contacts for the RALOs and for At-Large. Really I think we need to give a thought on that. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Sébastien. Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG: Yeah, a couple of things. First of all, I wasn't proposing we change the words that we publish to say we want active ALSes. Tijani's right, that should be part of our DNA, but in the past we have focused more on, "Can we get one from this country?", not, "Are we going to get someone who is actually going to do anything?" So, that's got to be part

of our DNA. I wasn't proposing necessarily wording changes somewhere to emphasize it.

In terms of individual names of people, I wasn't aware that we're actually showing the names of the Representatives of ALSes on a public website, maybe we are, and I've missed it. We certainly are publishing the names of Individual Members, and to my knowledge we have never asked them, "Can we?" We have never given them an option of opting out. All of that has to be done, it's work that has to be on our to-do list.

And as I said, unless we can justify why publishing their names is necessary to them doing the work, and I don't think we probably would be able to make that case very well. So, there is work to be done. And that's true, by the way, regardless of whether they're organized in an ALS or if they're organized separate, or if they're organized in some other way in a different RALO. The same kind of rules can apply even though the wording might be different. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Alan. And I think that, you know, from ALSes is just the name of the ALS, but they do have a Wiki Space and on that Wiki Space is that they actually provide the information. So, in that information many of them do have the names of the contact people on it, that they themselves actually provide. So, that's something that we, you know, need to look at but it's not everyone does, so that...

Again, I think looking at what the expectations are information wise, but also notifying people about how that information is actually going to be used that we request as is usual for any privacy issues that this has to be

---

---

a little bit more clear, and our Registration, when we actually register them I think, it's one of the things that are brought up on several occasions about the information that we gather on Registration, and so that people know how we actually use it. But Alperen, your hand is up.

ALPEREN EKEN:

Thank you, Maureen. This is Alp. Justine already shared the link in the chat, but I wanted to correct it. We have individual names and countries publicly on the At-Large website now. I was talking about the details in the background previously, regarding more structured data of membership dates, etcetera. Thank you so much.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Alp. Alan, final word on this before we have to move on.

ALAN GREENBERG:

Yeah, thank you very much. I just wanted to point out that currently our situation is yes, some ALSes may have some personal contact information in stuff they post, whether it's on a website or on a Wiki, doesn't really matter. But there are many that don't have any contact information at all, personal or non-personal, and that's one of the proposals in the ALS Mobilization Group that every ALS must have a contact information. We say on our website that if you're from this country, consider joining an ALS, and we provide no information for how to contact that ALS. So, one of the potential requirements is that we will require a contact, not necessarily personal information, but at

---

least an email so someone interested in joining knows who to ask.  
Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Alan. I see Alberto's got his hand up. This has to be the last one and make it as short as possible. Thank you, Alberto.

ALBERTO SOTO: Sorry, it was an old one.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, if you're speaking, you're on mute.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, sorry. Yes, I'm just waiting for Alberto. No, nothing coming from interpreter?

YEŞİM NAZLAR: Maureen, this is Yeşim.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Yeşim.

YEŞİM NAZLAR: I'm checking with the interpreters at the moment to see if Alberto is speaking or not.

ALBERTO SOTO: This is Alberto Soto speaking. I think I'm running out of battery. This is Alberto Soto again. Unfortunately, none of the three LACRALO ALAC Members are present but I think in all the regions, we have very active ALSes that they're not really participating within the RALO or within ICANN.

And I do agree with Alan that we need to focus on participation in those countries where we do not have it, but the priority should be that those do not participate, even though if they are active, they should leave the RALO because we would have a number of people but there would be no quality. I think this should be dealt with at the LACRALO Call tonight. Thank you very much.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Alberto. And both comments I'm sure Alan's taking note of for his ALS Mobilization Document. Now, we have to move and thank you for that discussion. And certainly, it's something to work on and it is topical at the moment anyway, so it's great to have this discussion. Okay, the next item on our Agenda of course, is the reports that we get from our Liaisons, Working Group Leaders, and the RALO Chairs. Because of time constraints, unless someone's got something burning to bring to the attention of the ALAC Meeting, they may put their hand up and do so now.

But I would say that a lot of the discussion that we actually have, especially with RALO Chairs who I would like to see some reports coming from the RALOs to the ALT-Plus Meeting, probably more so

---

---

because we're putting a lot of attention into the RALOs and it'd be really good for us to get some feedback from the RALOs about what's happening there. But the ALT-Plus meeting, which everyone, people are allowed to attend as well to hear what's happening there. I'm assuming that Alberto's hand is an old way, and Judith's is a new one. Judith?

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN:

Yes, this is Judith Hellerstein for the record. I just want to mention that the LACRALO Translation Tool after much work by the IT Staff has been rolled out and we want to thank the IT Staff for all their great work, and hopefully this, after we test this, we are going to look in the Technology Taskforce about trying to move onto AFRALO and copy the same success that we're going to have no in LACRALO with communications and increased communications with doing it in French. That is our hope. And we're going to have a call in January, but if you want to let me know what your issues are, happy to address them. Thanks so much.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you. Thank you for raising this, Judith, and this has been an ongoing issue and I'm so thrilled to hear from the LACRALO region that there's some real positive work that has taken place in that particular area, and Judith for her work, too, with the... Judith and Dev especially, their work in making that happen. And hopefully the communication issues won't be as dramatic as they have been in the past. So, thank you for that.

Okay, so if there is anything else coming for the regions or other Working Groups? No? Good. Okay. So, we're up to the session now that

---

is just like an overview of what's happening within At-Large. And first of all, we have an update from the Board from Leon if he's here, I don't know if I saw...

LEON SANCHEZ: I am here, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, he is here. He is here, yes. Okay, Leon, the floor is yours.

LEON SANCHEZ: Thank you very much, Maureen. Can you hear me well?

MAUREEN HILYARD: We can.

LEON SANCHEZ: Thank you so much. Well, first, I would like to say happy birthday to Cheryl. I believe it's her birthday still on her part of the world, certainly in mine, so happy birthday, Cheryl. I hope you have a lovely day and full of love and health going forward.

Second, the Board has been working on different issues, as you might imagine. One of them is shaping our Agenda for our LA Workshop, which will be taking place in late January. We will be in LA holding a workshop from January 24<sup>th</sup> to 27<sup>th</sup>, if I'm not mistaken. So, we are

---

shaping the Agenda for that, and of course, there will be different interesting topics to take care of and issues to decide upon.

Recently, the BAMC, which I chair, had a meeting on Reconciliation Requests from EFF in regard to the .org renewal process, and the recommendation from the BAMC to the Board will be to deny this Reconciliation Request as it stands. We are also, as you may have seen, there was correspondence to Public Interest Registry in regard to the transaction of the sale of .org between PIR and Ethos Capital. And there are some questions that are being asked to PIR in order for the organization to evaluate the transaction. As you know, this is something that has been done by the organization several times, several hundreds of times. It is mainly a day to day operational issue to review the change of ownership or the change of control in a registry.

But given, of course, that there a lot of doubts surrounding the transaction, there are questions that have been sent for PIR to answer. According to the process, once PIR notified ICANN about the proposed transaction, ICANN has 30 days to request additional information about this proposed transaction, including information about the party acquiring control, it's ultimate entire entity, whether they meet ICANN's Registry Operation criteria, etcetera. So, these are the kinds of questions that are being asked. Once received, PIR will have 15 days to reply to those questions. And after that, I believe that ICANN has additional 30 days to provide or withhold it's consent to the request, that means the transaction.

So, as you may be aware, there was also a letter that has been sent by ICANN General Counsel, John Jeffrey, urging PIR to increase

---

transparency and clarify all these questions ICANN and the .org community. So, this is mainly what we have been dealing with.

We, of course, looked forward for next year's activities. It will be an important year for the organization and the Community. We definitely encourage you to comment on the Operational Financial Plan. As you know, I'm not sure if Justine already published, or it will be published shortly, but it is very important that you provide your feedback on the Operational Plan and Financial Plan for the next five years. This of course is tied to the Strategic Plan that has been approved and published for the next five years, and this is also a living document, so when we framed this Strategic Plan, we didn't think about it as a static document, we of course planned the strategy according to what we had on hand, but very mindful or aware that situations change as time evolves. So, the intention of the Board is to continuously review the Strategic Plan as feasible and as convenient so that it is not just a plan that is forgotten in a drawer and no one follows it.

So, again, the intention is to stick to the plan, to review it regularly so that we can do adjustments, and of course we can continue to face the challenges that we're presented with in a successful way.

So, at this point, I would like to open the floor for any questions or comments that you may have. And, of course, wishing you all a happy holiday season and the best for the year to come. Again, thank you everyone for all the support that I received personally and collectively. As I always say, this is teamwork and nothing that I have done would've been possible without the support of each and everyone of you. Thank you very much. Maureen, back to you and I'm open for questions and

---

comments and then I will have to leave the call after we finish the questions and comments. So, I apologize for that. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Great. Thank you very much for that, Leon. And we have two people with their hand up, and I'll have Marita first.

MARITA MOLL:

Hi, Marita Moll speaking. Thank you, Leon, for your forthrightness on what's going on with the PIR issue. A lot of us have had our attention and resources sidetracked by this, as I'm sure the Board has as well. Just trying to understand the process, the questions have gone out to PIR, they have 15 days to respond, now what happens when you get that response, who's deciding on whether or not that's an adequate response, and if it's not an adequate response, what happens? Can you ask more questions after that, extending the time before you actually approve or not this particular deal? And the other part of that question is what happens with the... At one point will the comments from the Community be taken into account? Thank you.

LEON SANCHEZ:

Thank you very much, Marita. So, this is an issue as a process, as I said. We, the Organization sent questions to PIR. These questions are expected to be answered within the timeframe given. Once the Organization gets the replies from PIR, they will, of course, evaluate whether those replies are suitable, complete, etcetera, etcetera. And if they are, well then, we will continue with the process of evaluating

whether the change of control is feasible or not. But that is something that the Organization needs to evaluate.

As to what happens if the answers are not satisfactory or not complete or the Organization feels that there is more information needed to completely evaluate the transaction, then as I said, it's an internal process, so I guess if that is the case then the Organization is of course entitled or allowed to ask new questions to PIR, and then this process will follow. So, this could in fact delay the date for the transaction to actually conclude. So, we need to wait and see what the replies from PIR are, how they are evaluated by the Organization and whether those answers are satisfactory to the Organization.

In terms of the processes that happen or ran in this fashion, and if not, well of course, as I said, I guess they will be asking new questions to PIR. I see a question that for transparency are their replies going to be made public. Remember this is still a negotiation between ICANN and PIR, as the letter sent by John Jeffrey to PIR requests, we are urging them allow us to publish all information and make it publicly available. But this is not something that depends on ICANN or the Board itself. PIR needs to provide it's authorization for this to become public.

So far, they have declined to make this information publicly available and that's why this letter from our General Council again, invites and urges PIR to increase transparency and to allow ICANN to publish all the materials related to the transaction. So, Marita, I hope that I have answered your question. If not, I am happy to follow up.

---

MARITA MOLL: Just one more, Leon. What happens to the public comments coming from the Community in this process? At what point will they be dealt with?

LEON SANCHEZ: Well, remember that this is a contracted process. This is not a process that is open for public comment. We are aware about all the comments that have been coming in from different parts of the Community, but to be true, those comments should be addressed to PIR and to ISOC, not to ICANN because ICANN, again, is running a process that has run several hundreds of times in other similar transactions. But this is an Operational issue for ICANN.

So, again, any comments or any information that you feel is important for the transaction or surrounding the transaction should be at this point addressed to PIR and ISOC. Again, we are not strangers to those comments. I can assure you that we are listening, and we are following closely, but unfortunately it is not something that ICANN needs to take into account at this point.

MARITA MOLL: Thank you, Leon. Interesting answers.

LEON SANCHEZ: Thank you, Marita.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Marita and Leon. We have two hands up and I will have to restrict the comments to these two hands. Firstly, Jonathan.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thanks, Maureen. Jonathan Zuck for the record. Thanks for your presentation, Leon. So, if I understand your comments correctly, there's not much appetite on the Board to go beyond Operational concerns, which respective of their approval of this. I think there's a lot of thought on the part of the Community of trying to get PIR back to the negotiating table and taking on some Compulsory PICs or Enforceable PICs, etcetera, prior to a Board approval.

But you seem to be suggesting that absent truly Operational concerns, that there isn't an appetite for the Board to put the brakes on this transaction. So, recommendations to you to force PIR back to the negotiating table and to use your approval power as leverage, are going to fall on deaf ears with the Board?

LEON SANCHEZ: Well, I wouldn't characterize it as deaf ears. That's definitely not the message. In fact, as I said in my last answer, we are hearing, we are listening to the comments and we are following on the issue. But remember that this is a negotiation between ICANN and PIR. And we are following the process as it should be, and we are also in this letter from the General Council and his last blog post, we are urging PIR to address the concerns of the .org community. This is not something that we as a Board can address. This is not something that ICANN can address itself. This is something that, because it involves within a

---

negotiation environment, this is not something that we can unilaterally impose on a contracted party. So, I know that there is a lot of...

JONATHAN ZUCK:

But, Leon, that's only not the case since you have the power to kill this deal. So, as a literal fact you do have the power to influence the nature of the negotiation because you have the ultimate authority to say the deal doesn't go forward and given the criteria that were placed on the selection of ISOC and PIR in the first place, you have a rationale to do so. So, it's really about whether the Board has a willingness to do so.

LEON SANCHEZ:

It's easier said than done, Jonathan. It's not about willingness, this is not about something that the Board is willing or not to do. This is about following process, this is about whether the change in ownership or control poses any kind of risks to the stability, to the security, etcetera, etcetera, of the operation of the registry. So, it's not something that the Board can say at it's will, "Okay, just kill this deal and that's it." No. There needs to be a basis for that. It is not something that we can do unilaterally.

I know that the Bylaws and the different Policies that we have say that the Board must approve and have the power to approve or deny as a last resort. But there needs to be a basis for that. It is not something that can be done just because the Board says or feels they should. I know you understand this. So, it is not something that we can unilaterally decide.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Sorry, and I don't mean to drag this out on this call, but I mean you need to have a reasonable rationale for doing it and I get it, and so it sounds like...

LEON SANCHEZ: Exactly. And that is exactly the process we're trying to run right now. We are trying to gather all the information, we are trying to evaluate all the information, and once we have it then we will be able to do this evaluation and act accordingly.

What I'm trying to say here is that nothing is set in stone, and there is no predetermined decision on this. I'm just asking you for your understanding to provide us with the space and the time to have all information at hand and once we have that, then we will be able to do the right decision.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you very much, Leon and Jonathan. We just have one last final comment from Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you very much. I'll be very brief. I think what Leon is saying, and it's implied by what Jonathan said, is if the Board convinces itself that

---

---

there were conditions applied when the original award was made, then maybe that is something that ICANN could use as a rationale for denying, but that's a judgement call that the Board has to make. And given the sensitivity of the situation, I don't think we want to push Leon to be more clear than already he has. And I'd like to thank Leon. His responses here were, I think, clearer and in more detail than I was expecting a current ICANN Board Member to apply in public on this. And I'd like to thank Leon for how he's handled this and is continuing to do it. Thank you.

LEON SANCHEZ:

Thank you, Alan.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you for that. And thank you so much, Leon. I agree with Alan. It certainly gives us a lot of information that you have given for our discussions and the standalone, and the CPWG Meeting of course first, and then the standalone session that they have. And I certainly thank you very much for being so honest with us in this particular meeting, and I know that you're rushing away again now anyway. So, thank you for coming and sharing with us and we do appreciate your participation in our ALAC Meeting. Thank you. Okay.

Jonathan, that's an old hand that is up at the moment? Thank you. Okay, so what we'll do now, moving on to, we've got like 20 minutes to discuss the other issues, and the main things that I really want to draw your attention to, and if I can have my slides up that would be really

---

cool. Just to, where I've got summaries of the information that we're going to be discussing next. And I'm sure it's coming up. The...

YEŞİM NAZLAR:

Sorry, Maureen. Sorry. I'm having a problem with my laptop at the moment. It will be delayed a bit. I'm sorry for that.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

That's alright. Okay. The first activity that we're going to be talking about, of course, is the post-ATLAS activities, and I'm just drawing these to your attention because we will be having a webinar, I think on the 19<sup>th</sup>, so that's a Thursday. And at that webinar we will actually have a little bit more information from the leads in those particular areas. And especially the probably more urgent feedback that we are requiring from the ATLAS Participants on the survey that is... I think the survey is, we've had a good response from the surveys from the actual Participants where I understood that we were still waiting on some of the Coaches and Mentors, just to get some of their information back as well.

And there's another document, which is the report that is required from the ATLAS Participants as well. This is probably does seem a little bit like information overload when it comes to the requirements that we're making of the ATLAS Participants in Montreal, but what the reason being that we do want to get some feedback, but it's going to have some meaningful input into the work that we do moving forward. For example, in Section 4, where we've got those four areas, the feedback that we get from the ATLAS Survey and Report will actually be

contribute to our ongoing continuous improvement program that we actually have for At-Large during the year.

So, that's the more pressing thing, getting that feedback. One of the things, too, is that analysis and some recommendations will be made by a group that we're hoping that Joanna will put together, and we've got a group that understands analysis of important information and so that the recommendations made are meaningful to our other work. We currently got the At-Large Review Implementation Interim Report due by the end of the month.

And so, we pretty frantically going through, if you had a responsibility for an Implementation activity, it would be really handy if you had a look at your Dashboard and updated what has been done, because I do know that work has been done on a lot of those Implementation issues that were almost complete. And we'd really like to be able to put in our update report to the Board that we have been working hard on it, and that I think the final report's due in April so that's when we really have to make sure that everything is all done and so that's work in progress.

But of course, the issue that is currently being debated is of course the ALS Mobilization issue, which Alan's in charge of and he's got a team already so that should be operational I assume this week, Alan? Do you have an update that you'd like to give to your team? You do. Hand's up. Okay, thank you, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG:

Thank you. We're just finalizing the membership. When I looked at the volunteers, it turned out that there was some gaps in some regions, so

---

---

I've given the Regional Officers an opportunity to make sure that they're well represented, since what's going to be coming out of this is going to the ALAC for approval, we need to make sure that the regions have actively participated. So, that will be done by the end of the week.

We'll be sending out a Doodle for convening a meeting early in January. Sorry, I'm out of breath from running. And we hope to be close to finished by the March Meeting, whether we'll make that date or not, or just have an update, it's not clear. But this is not expected to be a long ongoing activity. I will point out, however, that Issue 2 has two components. One component is ALSes, the other is Individual Members. And I presume that is actively going to be starting at the same time because they both components have to be addressed. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Alan. Yes, and I think that the discussions that we've had already will contribute to that report as well. And Number 3, Heidi and Alp have a short update to give us on the Sustainable Management Plan.

ALPEREN EKEN:

Thank you, Maureen. This is Alp. The previously informed ALAC regarding the Sustainable Management Plan. It is, to sum up again, for engagement of members of At-Large and also their inclusion in Policy Activities in a more active way. We will be working with GSE and Regional Leadership for this. We will start working in late January and early February. Yeah, this is the short update, Maureen. Thank you so much. Over to you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you very much, Alp. Yes. So, people will be hearing more about that in the coming months. I just wanted to highlight, too, that the 4.1 to 4.4 are our four core areas of interest for At-Large, and they are the four, in the for example Policy and Outreach of course are in the Bylaws for us, we've expanded that a little bit more to include Capacity Building because it's very much part of the work that we wanted to do as a result of ATLAS, plus our involvement with other areas of ICANN, especially with the work that we're doing with the GAC and with NPOC and developing resources that will help to build capacity within our RALOs and to enhance the outreach that we want to support.

First of all, the At-Large Ambassador Program plus any other outreach that is happening. So, just to highlight for you that there are some areas in which you can have a look at if you're interested in, they'll be making calls for membership of their Working Groups and I'd really like to see a lot of people involved and actively engaged in these activities. Alan, I see your hand is still up, is that a new hand?

ALAN GREENBERG: That is indeed a new hand.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, okay. Over to you.

---

ALAN GREENBERG:

Very brief comment on Number 3. May I plead or beg or ask or suggest that the title be changed to not say it's a Management Plan? What's going to be coming out of the ALS Mobilization Work is going to be a plan for how do we keep track of ALSes, how do we know that they're still around, how do they report to us, that's going to be much more of a management issue, plan for ALSes than this is, which is really managing interactions between ALSes and GSE.

So, if I could suggest we not use the term Management Plan but come up with some other term here, we're going to have a lot less confusion going forward. Otherwise we're going two things which sound like they're the same thing and are very different. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Alright, thank you for that. And I'm assuming, too, that Heidi and Alp and their currently Sustainable Management Plan will be working with you anyway so that you guys can work on another title. Okay, so can I have the next slide please?

Okay. Now, this is something that I really want to draw to the attention of the RALO Chairs. It is something that I need to get some feedback on to take to our meeting at the end of January. And so that if we can have any responses from RALOs about what they see would be an appropriate way of using the Flexible Funding that is available. One of things that I put here are the objectives and some of the scope issues, but if you please take note that in the Agenda, use the Agenda because I have got the full document linked to that Agenda and also the Work Space for you to put your recommendations, to add your applications,

---

too. And of course, we will be going through those applications before the, mid-January. So, you have to get those in pretty soon.

We've notified, well, I notified people of this Flexible Funding when it was first raised, and it was only in October that ICANN Org developed this document because we asked for it. So, it is important that you follow the objectives and the scope when you're looking at what you might propose from your RALOs. Judith, you have your hand up.

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN:

Yes, this is Judith Hellerstein for the record. So, I see these objectives in the scope, but I'm still a little confused when you say that Communication Projects and Engagement Projects, such as like the Translation Tool and having it done in Africa and other places, are not covered under this. And so, because they seem to fit right in your objectives. And so, I'm a little confused about what types of projects that you're looking for RALOs and others to bring forward. Thank you so much.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yeah. No, thank you for that, Judith. And I think that, like for example, and this isn't the whole document of course, but it does say that funding will be limited to projects not otherwise budgeted for in the Financial Year 20, which is now. And that it's not available for second bites at projects. So, you have to look at, has work been done already in Financial Year 20, and whether it will be accepted. But I mean, put the application in anyway, and we'll look at it and try to change it if we need to. But in the end, it is up to the other SO/AC Chairs to actually agree to

---

it anyway. And they will be looking at statements like this and whether they think it's appropriate or not. Okay?

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN:

Yeah, thanks so much. This is Judith again. Thanks so much, Maureen. Because, yeah, turning it for AFRALO has never been done because there's never been envisioned, it was only because of success of the LACRALO one and the increased communications that we're putting forward, but we've never ever put in even in ABR, we were thinking of putting it in ABR, but we would rather have this. So, that's it.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

That's good. I think that, and I like Satish's idea of multiple RALOs jointly submitting a project, and I think that that would have great attraction if we've got something that's across them. And I think that what Judith is suggestion, where it hasn't actually been proposed before, and the LACRALO one for example was the trial. So do put in the things. And make it, remembering that and making sure that is close to the Strategic Goals, it is really impressive on that it's sticking to the Strategic Plan. So, as long as I've got RALO attention on this and that people are taking note of it, and working with each other, I think that that's really good if you can just as Judith said, you're looking at the benefits that have been given to LACRALO and how it can help other regions, that is a good way to go. Okay, next. We've got five minutes.

Next slide. Of course, that was one of the funding options, and of course the other one that I want you to start thinking about is the Additional Budget Request, and again the link is there for the details and what you

---

can and can't apply for. We're getting pretty good at this in that we know what they're going to say no to. But at the same time, if you've got a good idea that you think is worthy of asking for additional budget, please do so. There is the timeline, because we have to fit in with what everyone else is doing, so I think that that's really important as well. Judith, is your hand to ask about ABR?

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN:

No. I'm just going to take it down. It's not up for ABR. I was going to take it down, but we will also be submitting for the Translation Tool on ABR for the RTT and expanding it to Spanish. Heidi and I have been discussing this.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Alright, okay. Thank you. But we're pretty good on the ABR process, so I think that it's just that we do have a deadline, and I think you've got to get everything in by the 16<sup>th</sup> of December, that's today. Maybe we'll be discussing it on the 6<sup>th</sup> of January so that you can get it in as soon, that would be really, really good. Next slide. Okay.

We might've mentioned that we've got this Interim Report that is due at the end of the month, and it's looking at the eight issues that we were concentrating on for the At-Large Review Implementation. And so that, just going through, I see that there is still work in progress. Issue 1, I think that the issues that were raised as things to be done, from my perspective, that's completed, but then when Heidi and Cheryl go to look through it, they are the ones that make the final decision. Issue 2, of course, we've just heard from Alan as to how that Mobilization Plan is

---

going. Issue 3, of course, Issue 3 and Issue 9 were so related, and they have completed their activities, so that's 100 percent in two areas at least already.

And Issue 4, there's some work that I need to get done. We said we'd write roles and responsibilities of the Leadership area, so that's still a work in progress, I'm still working on that one. Issue 7, we had to look at the Working Groups just to cut out on the Working Groups page, like Working Groups that weren't in existence anymore. We've got it down, and I think it's a very nice and neat and tidy Work Space now, so I've put that down as completely but that's not for me to say that it's 100 percent. Issue 9, that's one of the Staff ones, that's gone.

Issue 13, yeah, this one was a little bit of a concern to me because the Work Space hasn't been worked on for quite a long time and really does need a little bit more updating, and I'm sure that the Outreach and Engagement Working Group could spend some time on making that a little bit more appealing as a resource page for anyone who wants to know about events and how to apply for anything related to events that might contribute to effective outreach in the region. So, I'd really like Daniel and his team to get working on that page. It's just very dry at the moment.

And of course, Issue 16 is the metrics, and really that is one of those things that when is everything completed we can get some measures done. So, that's just an update. If anyone who hasn't been involved in that progression and wants to catch up on what has been done, there is a Work Space that has, for each of those issues, and what has been done, and that's on the Dashboard.

---

---

So, it does show that we were doing, we have done quite a lot of work, but I'd like to see more involvement by people. For example, as I mentioned before, Issue 13 with regards to outreach, that is an opportunity for a lot of people to get involved through the Outreach and Engagement Working Group. Next slide.

If you've got any questions put your hand up because I'm going through these really quickly because we're already at the end of the time for our meeting. Next slide. Okay. This is just the draft page, it has been set up already by Gisella. And readiness for our ICANN67 Meetings and the sorts of information that we need to put up online for getting people organized for that particular meeting. Gisella, do you have any updates that you can give us at this particular point in time?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Maureen, thank you very much. This is Gisella for the record. The page that you have displayed, thank you very much for putting that up. We've just recently done the added the daily Agenda pages, which will now be completed over the next few days. We will already add the Main Sessions which we already know of. The Main Sessions, I'm referring to the ICANN67 Draft Block Schedule where we already have the Welcome Ceremony and a few of the other meetings.

And we also have on the page that you have displayed at the bottom, the ICANN67 Planning Committee, and on those pages on the Action Items Page, we have already listed the groups and topics for discussion and the ICANN67 Planning Committee is actively working on putting an Agenda together and by early next year we will already have some meat

---

on the bone. So, please do watch this space. Again, this is the one stop shop where will post all the relevant information to ICANN67, again, on these Wiki Pages. That's all from me. Thank you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Gisella. And for those of you who've been attending the ICANN67 Meetings, it's really important that anyone who has got any suggestions about a Session or something that they feel would be important for other people to know about that we might need find to bring them along to explain something to the At-Large Sessions, please pop into that meeting and make a note of it so that we can do some work to try to get the information that people would like to be covered during our At-Large Sessions.

And of course if you think there is a Session that you would like to take, for example, and you've got a whole lot of presenters, organized, and that includes people from the ALAC, from At-Large, or from outside of the At-Large Community, depending on what the topic is, do let us know and we can see what we can fit into the schedule of the allocation they give us of Sessions of this particular meeting.

Okay, so from my perspective, I think that this is the end of our Agenda for this meeting, and I thank everyone for coming. Next steps, of course, is the just reminding you of the webinar for anyone who is interested in joining any of the Working Groups that we're going to be establishing for moving forward in Policy Development, Capacity Building, Outreach and Engagement, and in some of the Communication activities that are part of my responsibility. Do come along, and after the webinar we'll be

---

putting out a call for interested persons to be engaged in those activities, and we'd really love to see a good group.

And I really do appreciate the fact that we've had a really good number of people at this meeting. And thank you all for coming, and I hope you have a good rest of the day, evening, wherever you are. And I'll see you on Thursday at the webinar. Thank you. Bye.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thanks everyone, bye for now.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thanks everyone.

ALPEREN EKEN: Thank you, bye.

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN: Bye all.

YEŞİM NAZLAR: Thank you all for joining today's call. This meeting is now adjourned. Have a lovely rest of the day. Bye-bye.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**