
CLAUDIA RUIZ:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the At-Large Leadership Team ALT-PLUS Monthly Call on Monday the 7th of October 2019 at 19:00 UTC. On the call today we have Maureen Hilyard, Holly Raiche, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Cheryl-Langdon Orr, Yrjö Lansipuro, and Ali Almeshal, Ricardo Holmquist, Hadia Eliminawi, Judith Hellerstein, Andrei Kolesnikov, Natalina Filina, and Sébastien Bachollet just joined as well. And on the Spanish channel we have Lilian Ivette De Luque and Alberto Soto. We have received apologies from Alan Greenberg, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Yrjö Lansipuro, Satish Babu, Barrack Otieno, Daniel Nanghaka, and Eduardo Diaz. From Staff we have Heidi Ullrich, Gisella Gruber, Evin Erdoğan, and myself, Claudia Ruiz, on call management. Also, Jonathan Zuck has just joined the call. Our Spanish interpreters for today are David and Claudia.

And before we begin I would like to remind everyone to please state their name before speaking for the transcription purposes and with this, I turn it over to you, Maureen. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Claudia, and welcome everyone. A lot of apologies as Claudia mentioned but that's pretty understandable at this present point in time. We have got, it's really an update Session for everyone, especially those who haven't been able to make the At-Large Meetings or the ICANN66 Planning Meetings. That's not a problem. We're slowly making our way through and I think it's going to be a very exciting Montreal meeting.

So, we will start off, therefore, with there were a couple of Action Items from the last call which was in August, because we had to miss last month, but they were both items that had been completed, so we don't have any need to go back to there. So, let's go on to the Policy Activities that we're involved in, and I guess we'll start with Evin.

EVIN ERDOĞDU:

Thank you, Maureen. This Evin speaking, and I invite Olivier and Jonathan to jump in whenever. So, recently ratified by the ALAC since the last ALT-PLUS Meeting are none. There are currently no new public comments for discussion, but the CPWG this week will be working on quite a few responses, some in response to ICANN public comment and some informal feedback. The first being next step to improve the effectiveness of ICANN's MultiStakeholder Model and the public comment for this closes in exactly one week from now. And Marita, Holly, and Abdulkarim have been finalizing the comments on the draft statement, and there's a link there on the Agenda to that draft statement. It's a comment only link.

Then we also have a response being developed, a relatively short response being developed, to the Amazon Public Interest Commitments. Maureen will submit a short statement on behalf of the ALAC to the comment forum regarding the Amazon PICs, and during a CPWG Meeting last week it was determined, recommended, that the ALAC should could convey that it understands the importance of the Amazon PICs and has discussed it at length but there's still no consensus within the At-Large on the topic.

Then also another topic that will be of focus for this week's CPWG is the invitation to provide feedback on the ICANN Board's proposed public interest framework, and you'll see there's a reference there to the prior, now archived, At-Large Public Interest Working Group, so this may be a good reference to the group, as well as a link to the GPI Toolkit. So, this week, they'll be trying to determine who would best be in position to consolidate comments related to this and also submit feedback.

And lastly we have the ICANN public comment on the CCT-RT Accepted Recommendations – Plan for Implementation and next steps, and Jonathan Zuck is currently a volunteer penholder for this statement and also presented on the topic. So, with that I'll turn it over to you, Jonathan or Olivier. Thank you very much.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Jonathan, if you would like to speak, you're on mute, but Olivier is an apology for this meeting.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Oh, I was waiting to see if he would speak up. I think that pretty much sums it up. I'm happy to field questions about any of those things.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Are there any questions on that? None? Great. It'll be a short meeting.

HOLLY RAICHE: My hands raised.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes? Cheryl, please. I was just going to say that I've just had a power cut and it's actually cut out my Zoom screen, but I can still have the phone. So, sorry. I didn't hear that. Someone's going to have to tell me when there's a hand up. Thank you. Cheryl.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: No, that was Holly.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, it's Holly. Oh, okay. You Australians all sound the same.

HOLLY RAICHE: [Inaudible]. Just a really brief comment on the first one, which is the MultiStakeholder Model. It's really been Marita and I who have drafted it. It's a reasonably long statement, so I would ask people to have a look and see if it needs editing or not and make suggestions. Basically, we've discussed the issue probably for about three weeks. One of those weeks we had Brian Cute talking to us and we made some suggestions.

The primary suggestions were on how to help ALAC Members participate more, not simply... And the concern we expressed was with one of the solutions suggested within the actual paper that we're commenting on was looking at the process being developed by the GNSO to revise the actual PDP Process, and while it will streamline it there are some issues that may arise [inaudible], so we have to look at that. But the other thing we looked at was, well, quite apart from the

PDP Process itself, how can we assist ALAC Members who don't have the time and knowledge or whatever to participate in the Processes, what other steps can be taken.

And one of the suggestions that I make is actually if you look at the Review of the GNSO, they do start to comment on how to be more inclusive of the Working Groups for PDPs, we're suggesting also should have other measures on how to ensure that particularly ALAC Members are aware of the issues, and don't necessarily have to join a Working Group to be aware and to make comments. So, I think that's the summary and I think, Jonathan, I don't know if that covers it completely, but we've got one week left, and any and all comments are welcome. The draft is up. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Holly. Any other comments? Claudia, could you, I don't have Zoom on my screen anymore so could you please let me know if there are hands up, please, because I won't be able to see that?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Yes, Hadia [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Speak. Was there a hand?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Yes. Hadia, I'm not able to unmute your mic. Are you able to speak, Hadia?

HADIA ELIMINAWI: Yes. Thank you, Maureen and Claudia. Marita and Holly, I've actually followed a little bit the [inaudible] of your statements and I've also drafted the [inaudible] statement in this regard. And I did think that we have a lot in common. However, the problem I was facing is that it's very difficult to look at the MultiStakeholder Model from the perspective of one group because you're talking about the whole Model, right?

And, for example, if you're talking about priorities, definitely you won't be looking at the priorities of one group as opposed to the others. So, the difficulty I was facing, you know, is trying to tailor the statements to the group I was trying to talk on behalf. And I think this is also the problem that I was facing when I was reading your statement. Again, trying to focus on one group within the whole Model is pretty difficult, and it's pretty difficult to come up with an objective statement from only one group, while you need to be looking at the benefit to the whole. But, again I think you did a good job and to help with it as well. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Hadia, and I'm sure that they will take note of those comments. Are there any other hands up?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Yes, Marita has her hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Marita.

MARITA MOLL: Hi, Marita Moll for the record. I'm here. Can you hear me?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, we can.

MARITA MOLL: Sorry. I'm having trouble finding my unmute button. Thanks a lot, Hadia, for bringing that perspective in. You're absolutely right. I do think that we shouldn't see this only in our own very narrow perspective and I think, in some part anyways, in our response we have tried to be a little broader than that because you're right, it doesn't even make sense to try to be really, really narrow in our response. So, hope we had some success in broadening it, although obviously we are speaking from our own group. So, thanks for bringing that up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Marita. Okay. So, are there any other comments on that particular issue, the Policy, anything to do with Policy? Okay. Right. Then, let's move on to the next item, which is, of course, the main event for us in Montreal, the ATLAS III. And there've been many meetings, you know, more than one or two a week, in the lead up, and I have to

apologize that I haven't been able to make all of them, but it was a very interesting meeting we had this morning. So, let's go and have a look. First of all, we'll go through 5A, which is our Program Update and next steps, and we don't have Olivier, but I think we have Eduardo. Oh, no, we don't have Eduardo either, do we?

CLAUDIA RUIZ:

No, we don't. Correct. Eduardo is an apology as well.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay. Well, Heidi, can you give a summary of the Program as it stands at the moment?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Yes, it's a very brief summary. So, again, the ATLAS III will be a facilitated Session. There will be a series of Plenaries and Breakout Rooms. Everyone, all of you, will be part of that. You will be getting your Prep Session on Sunday evening. You will be asked to be Coaches and Leaders of some of the Breakouts. The content will be based on an EPDP Phase 1, which has now been prepared. So, that will be the context that all of the learning skills will be taught through.

So, again, the Breakout Groups, there will be seven of them. There'll be part of the SOs/ACs represented within the EPDP Phase 1. And, let's see, what else do we have? So, that runs Monday through Wednesday. There are some social events, networking events, starting with Sunday there's a Welcome Reception. Tuesday, there will be a sponsored lunch from ISOC on the topic of Regulation Issues related to DNS. Then

Wednesday there will be the ATLAS III Networking Reception that is being sponsored by the Verizon.

And then Thursday will be Wrap Up. Now, there will be several Sessions during the Thursday Wrap Up. One will be a working lunch, will be more the ceremony of giving people certificates and some of their responsibilities for being an Ambassador, the ATLAS III Ambassador. And then the afternoon Session will be basically post-ATLAS III Activities. So, again, given what has been accomplished at ATLAS III, what will be the next step. Sorry, it's Verisign. I knew that was wrong. Thank you, Judith. But that is the quick summary of what will be expected or what will be happening in Montreal. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you. And I think it leads into B, which was the role of, as Heidi mentioned, everyone in the Leadership Team will have a role as a Coach or a Guide during the ATLAS. So, we're going to be totally involved as part of the program. And I think that it's going to be really important. And I think on Sunday, as Heidi mentioned, it's going to be David's opportunity to explain to everybody what their role is going to be exactly.

But I think one of the really neat things about the program is that there is a story, there is actually a story that explains what the whole context of the ATLAS Activities, and it's the back story related to this. And I really think that story should actually be, I don't know whether that's going to be online, because I think everybody needs to read it to be able to understand and it's non-technical, in a non-technical way, about how

the whole EPDP story in a different light. And I think that everyone would enjoy that. And Heidi, do you know if it is going to actually be published before ICANN, before Montreal?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry, the background?

MAUREEN HILYARD: The back story.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I'm not sure.

MAUREEN HILYARD: So that everybody gets to understand. Yeah, I think it's a good story.

HEIDI ULLRICH: The Prep Webinar, which is going to be a little bit later in this item, that will include the back story, that will include all you need to know in fifteen to twenty minutes on the EPDP 1. That's what's on the current Agenda for that Prep Webinar.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay.

HEIDI ULLRICH: And I do have two people with their hands raised, Maureen. We have Leon and then Holly.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Let's have Leon first, then. Nice to see you, Leon.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Leon, if you're speaking, you're on mute.

LEON SANCHEZ: Hello?

HEIDI ULLRICH: There you are.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Hello, Leon.

LEON SANCHEZ: Okay. Thank you very much. I think I might have some [inaudible] in my communications but here I am. So, I just wanted to let you all know, as you might be aware, that the ATLAS III Visa issues are being taking care of by the Meetings Team. I am aware of the problem. Maureen has raised it to me, and I have escalated this directly to Göran and Cherine, and the Meetings Team is following on rejections, and of course on those who are still in the process of getting their Visas issued. And I would like to let you know as well that I have been personally following

this issue and that I have been in touch with the Meetings Team and with Göran himself, very closely following this.

And as well, I can assure you that the Meetings Team and Staff are doing their best efforts to try to get as most Visas issued as possible, but we also need to be mindful and acknowledge that the final decision on Visa issuing relies upon the local government, in this case the government of Canada, and there are some hurdles that, of course, no matter how hard they try in Staff and how hard we try from the Community to save these hurdles, to lick these hurdles, there will be some attendees that might not actually make it because of the criteria set by the government.

But I do want to let you know that and I will continue to follow this personally with the Meetings Team and with Göran and I will update you as feasible, and I really hope that we can bring as much people as possible to ATLAS III and of course to have the most participants issued their Visa on time for that. Thank you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Leon, and Leon has been a great support for us in At-Large to try and get our travelers to this event and I very much appreciate that has gone through the various levels to try and make it work for us, so thank you very much. And then was Holly, was it Holly?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Yes, and then Alberto.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, thank you. Holly.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Claudia, it looks like she's dropped. I don't see her in the AC Room. Maureen, while we get her back would you like to go to Alberto?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Alberto then. Thank you. Alberto?

ALBERTO SOTO: This is the interpreter. We are not hearing Alberto for the time being.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, okay. Alrighty. Okay, so we'll just wait until Heidi and Alberto get back to us.

ALBERTO SOTO: Alberto speaking now.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Thank you. Carry on.

ALBERTO SOTO: Alberto Soto speaking now. The Visa application was relatively complicated for me but only because of the webpage. Because I am going to stay a few days in Canada, I didn't really get the Business Visa

or the Conference Visa, so I got a Tourist Visa that is a lot less demanding, has a lot less demands than a Business or a Conference Visa. They don't ask for any banking information, etcetera. I'm going to be traveling with my family so it's going to be easier for me. Maybe now that the Visa was applied for, if they applied for a Business or a Travel Visa, I'm not sure if they're going to be able to ask for a Tourist Visa now that the other one has been requested.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Right. Okay. So, yeah, I'm not quite sure what the differences are between the different types of Visa, but I guess most people did apply for one for a Conference. And that was mentioned, I think, in the responses that came for rejections, stating the reason for your visit or something, so that may have been to do with the Conference. I'm not quite sure. But, that's being followed up on and thank you very much. Do we have Holly back yet?

CLAUDIA RUIZ:

Yes, Holly is back. Holly, would you like to speak now? Looks like Holly is having audio issues. In the meantime, we have Alan with his hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay, yes. Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG:

Yes, thank you. It's Alan speaking. I have no idea about the rules in Canada but in some jurisdictions, saying you're going to be there as a

tourist and you're attending a conference which is deemed to be a business activity, can be fraud and could be a reason for having problems with Visas. So, if Alberto is going to visit family, that's fine, but just using a Tourist Visa instead of a Conference or Business Visa in some jurisdictions could be very problematic. Just a note. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay, thank you for that. Right. I've just realized, of course, with the power off my modem is off. That's why I'm not getting anything, can't connect anything else other than the fact that I downloaded, fortunately, a copy of the Agenda so I have that in front of me. Okay, so now, if there are no other questions related to Visa issues, we can just get a quick update on the Schedule from Gisella. Is Gisella with us?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Hi Maureen. Thank you, this is Gisella. Hope you can hear me.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Oh, okay. Yes, I can.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you. So, for the Schedule, I think that what we can do is I'll just put the link to the one stop shot in the chat, and this is also, if anyone doesn't know where it is, I'm happy to put it on any other chat that you need it. This is where you'll be finding all the information for ICANN66 in Montreal. So, it will be not only the Meeting Agendas, but you will see the Prep Week Webinars, the Action Items that come out of ICANN66,

etcetera, questions to the Board and GAC, note that we need to questions to the Board by the 14th of October, etcetera.

So, Maureen, unless you would like us to go through the Schedule in any further detail, I'm happy to take everyone through it, but everything is on these pages with Saturday and Sunday mainly being for our At-Large Leadership Sessions. And then Monday through Thursday, the ATLAS days, bearing in mind that on those days we still do have meetings for the ALAC At-Large Leadership, with for instance the GAC on the Tuesday and with the Board on the Wednesday.

And all the meetings are listed here. And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Staff and we'll supply you with any further information that you need. Maureen, would you like anything further at this stage, more details?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Well, if possible, would you mind going over the Saturday and Sunday? These are things that I would actually, items that I'd really like the At-Large Leadership to be sure that they attend and get some idea of what's coming up. The fact that there's going to be Policy Issues discussions and things, so if you wouldn't mind.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Absolutely, with pleasure, Maureen. Thank you. It's Gisella again. So, on Saturday, we'll be starting promptly at 08:30. Now, the Meeting Room information will be put on this Wiki Page and we'll make sure to have a general venue map as well. I know that this has been posted on the

ICANN66 Wiki Page under Venue Map. So, the ALAC Room is very well situated very close to the GNSO Session which is great because we do have quite a few GNSO Sessions running in parallel. Excuse me.

So, we'll start from 08:30 to 10:15 with the At-Large Leadership Session, the Welcome to ICANN66, At-Large Talking Points, and the Policy Platform. And you can see there that you have four sections to the Agenda at this stage. The Welcome Overview of Main Aims of ICANN66, The At-Large Talking Points with Jonathan will be setting up for us, and the Policy Platform with Jonathan and Joanna. After the Coffee Break we'll have a Policy Issue, which is Subsequent Procedures, Finance for FY21 and the title has now changed because we can't have the ICANN Academy so that will change back to the third Session with Jan Scholte. So, we've got the Agenda there also with our guests, etcetera, already all set up.

There's a free lunch on Saturday. Please note that the Sessions that are in green are the GNSO Sessions running in parallel but where we have At-Large Members as well. In this case, we have GNSO Subsequent Procedures Work Team 5 running. Then our first afternoon Session, and Regional Leaders, please note this, from 13:30 to 15:00 we have the At-Large Regional Leaders Meeting, and the Agenda will be posted shortly.

And then after the Coffee Break, we'll be going out into the At-Large Outreach and Engagement Sub-Committee with GSC and Government Engagement. You'll see that in that Agenda, the first part is the update on IGF, etcetera, and the Introduction to At-Large Fellows Mentor and the role. And we do have a section under AOB which is feedback on the

ITI Communications Subject and a Universal Acceptance update with Sarmad Hussain.

The last Session of the day is the Joint ALAC GAC and NPOC Communications and Capacity Building Session. We already have the Agenda there with our guests coming to this Session. And on Saturday evening as a social, we have the Fellowship Social Networking Event where all the At-Large Members are invited to join. Maureen, do you have anything to add at this stage, please?

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, not just yet. That's fine. Thank you very much. Are there any questions anyone?

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN: Yeah, I had my hand up. It's Judith.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Judith. Go ahead.

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN: Yes, it's Judith Hellerstein for the record. So, I saw quickly, are we doing the Finance, because I saw on Maureen's note that the Finance is interested in speaking to us and it was sort of combined with others. I wasn't sure if there's enough time for us to have talks with the Finance and Planning people on Saturday?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, I think that we were looking at fine tuning if I could find another Session, probably a private Session with them. But, the Session that we've actually got planned proposed is that update that they're going to give us if there's anything to be updated. And we don't assume that it's going to be too long.

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN: Right, so let me know about these other Sessions because I think we should have a longer time for those people who are particularly interested in the Financing issues and the Planning issues.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, Gisella and Heidi will probably organize something and if you're interested, we can take you along. That's fine.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: A couple of points. This is just an update. This is not a main intro to Fiscal Year 21 Items. I believe there's going to be a public Session around that which you should likely to go to if you have a particular interested in that. But we could also have a Wiki Page set up, or just add to the current Wiki Page we have for questions, that you could post

your questions for Finance and we're happy to send them to the Xavier and his team in advance. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: That's good. Right. Any other questions? No? Okay, good. Okay, moving on then to the Communications Plan. The ATLAS III Communications Plan which I'm going to have to give to Heidi because I can't access even the Google doc. So, Heidi.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, Maureen, before we do that, would you like Gisella to go over the Sunday Session?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, have we not done Sunday? Of course, we haven't done Sunday. [inaudible]. Sure. Yes, please. Sorry.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Wishful thinking, Maureen. Just because you know it doesn't mean everyone else does.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I think we're all in that state, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: It's really hard when you can't... Now I know exactly how other people feel when they can't see the Zoom or can't see... Sorry, my fault.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, Gisella, so we have it up and we don't have anyone with their hands raised. So, Gisella, over to you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Maureen, and thank you, Heidi. This is Gisella again. So, on Sunday we'll start at 08:30 to 10:15. The first Session will be the At-Large Leadership Session which will be the Board and GAC Meeting Prep, updates from the At-Large Review Implementation, SSAC Leadership, and ICANN Academy. So, we have the Agenda there if you'd like to have a look at this. We'll then go on to the second morning Session which is 10:30 to 12:00, the At-Large Session on EPDP Phase 2. Our moderator there will be Heidi and Alan. We have a working lunch that day, which is the ATRT3 and the NomCom Leadership, and we'll be putting up the Agenda shortly.

The first afternoon Session is the At-Large Policy Session on DNS Abuse End Users Concerns. We have Joanna and Jonathan leading that one. We then go into the At-Large Leadership Session with the ccNSO Leadership and Introduction to Preparation for ATLAS III. So, the first 45 minutes will be with the ccNSO and then the second part will be the ATLAS III Prep with David Kolb, so basically what is how the week ahead is going to plan out and also the role of the At-Large Leadership in that.

From 17:00 to 18:30, we have the second part of that ATLAS III Prep Session with David Kolb, and we end the day off with the GNSO Update with Keith Drazek. That evening, from 19:00 to 20:00, we have the ATLAS III Welcome Reception which will be at the DoubleTree Hotel,

and that is basically for us to go and join all the ATLAS III Participants who have arrived at that stage. Maureen, Heidi, would you like to add anything?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, there's just one... Go ahead, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Go ahead.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, I was just going to say...

HEIDI ULLRICH: Go ahead.

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, no. You go.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, just one, if we could scroll up to the morning, and I've just remembered that over the weekend I've heard that the Session with MSSJ on the Fiscal Year 21 25 Strategic Plan, that likely will now be

Sunday morning. So, now there is a little bit of a tight squeeze there, and particularly so if we do wish to have that SSAC Leadership there. So, they need about 15 minutes, so I'm not sure where we should fit that now.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, dear. Okay.

HEIDI ULLRICH: So, they have so that they could do that Sunday morning.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Alright, well we've got a bit of shifting around to do. Yeah. That's okay.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: We'll sort that out. There is just one thing, and of course because I like sped you through only half of the Saturday, we have a really, really important Session at the end of Saturday which we didn't do, did we? Gisella?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, we did, Maureen. We did go over that.

GISELLA GRUBER: We mentioned it, but we didn't go into detail. Sorry, okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, it's just that I think that it's really important because I really do want the Regional Leaders and ALAC Members to be part of that whole communication discussion that we have with ICANN Org with the two Sally's and with the ICANN Learn. I think it's really important that we find out the status of how we can collaborate with those communication links as we are moving forward with regards to the work that we provide for our ALSes for their outreach. And so, we do need to, it's an important meeting and I'd really like everybody to be there for that particular Session. Okay, now I'm done on that now. If there's anyone else that's got any questions or queries? No? So, can we go on to the Communications? Yes? Claudia?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Maureen, we have Sébastien with his hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, okay. Sébastien.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you very much. Sébastien Bachollet speaking. Regarding the, not really the Schedule, but the participation. I know you already discussed but I was in an ATRT3 Call, about the question of Visa. It's not just an in-

house question, it's also from some other countries, as you know one in Europe, or at least we have some trouble with the Visa. I hope that all will be solved.

But, some participants, some people will participate through the North American Internet School of Governance or something like that, and they will be in Montreal, they will be there. Therefore, the question for me can they participate to the meetings on Saturday and Sunday? Is it something where it will be worth to have them and ask them specifically to come? I think it's important to think about that. And we could have also some locals who will wish to participate, and the same question. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yes, I think the only Session that is actually closed is the Working Lunch. I think everything else is open, is it not? Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Gisella, could you answer that one? I know that we have space limitations, but I think our room is quite large this time. So, of course people can stay in the rooms. There is a Working Lunch on Sunday, as well, so I think as we have had in the past, priority goes to the At-Large Leadership and then it will be opened up, I believe. But Gisella could confirm.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Heidi, thank you. It's Gisella for the transcript. Yes, on Sunday we do have a lunch and the ALAC Room is a large room, so I do not think we'll

have any problems accommodating additional people. I'm pretty sure that North American Catering will be fairly generous so we will let the At-Large Leadership have their lunch and then we will most definitely open it up to those remaining in the room because it's horrible to see all the food wasted. So, yes, I don't foresee it being a major problem. Thank you, Heidi.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay, that's good. I hope that that answers your question, Sébastien. But, yes, for Saturday and Sunday, it would be good to get as many people as we can get to just see what it is that we're doing and what we're planning on doing within At-Large. So, that's fine. Thank you. Anymore hands up then for anything Schedule? No? Okay. Moving on then to the Communications Plan which I have to give to Heidi because I can't see it. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Okay, so we have John on the call. John, would you like to go over the entire Communications Plan or only the Social Media part?

JOHN LAPRISE:

Sorry, I'm unmuted now. John Laprise for the record. I think largely we're going over with the Social Media Plan, and to a large extent the Social Media Plan is going to be similar to what we've had in previous meetings with a Welcome Breakfast early on in the meeting and live tweeting throughout the meeting. This will be augmented, however, in the sense that with ATLAS III there, we anticipate having more people to

share out content on Social Media and so we are taking steps to invite the ATLAS III Participants to the Social Media Working Breakfast to meet other posters and content sharers. And I think that's all I've got at the moment. That's a summary of what we're going to be doing. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Thank you very much, John. So, this is, what's being displayed right now, is the plan. You may have seen this on the last call. These are some slides. It basically is the same as what we do have on our Communications Page now, and let me see if I can get that posted so we can... Okay, that is... Let me just come back in one moment.

Basically, there's a page that shows what the key messages are, the At A Glance message, the main one, and then there's also three separate points. It's divided into pre, during, and post Communication Activities. The pre includes now a scheduled webinar, a Prep Call, for ATLAS III that will take place in about two weeks and that will include a summary of the EPDP Phase 1 and some information that all participants will need to know, including logistics information. And then during, we now will... Also, pre, we have a newsletter that we're going to show you in just a moment.

During the ATLAS, there will be some newsletters from the ICANN, a daily newsletter. We're also hoping that people will be speaking to other Community Members about ATLAS during that time. And there will be post-ATLAS, a Chair's Report on the Summit, and a mini post-ATLAS III Activities. Any questions there?

MAUREEN HILYARD: So, you've also raised the next item, Heidi, which was the Prep Call, but I think the Prep Call's mainly going to communicating all the different things that we're going to be doing and who's involved and what they'll be doing and how, why.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah, it's basically some content but also by that time we will have Logistics Page, and Gisella will be basically giving information onto a page that will lead people from basically their house all the way to the airport, to the hotel, to the venue, and what to expect once they get to the venue including registration, which we are needing to stress that they do need to register for ICANN66, and also perhaps what they will expect in terms of once they get to the Plenary Room in terms of their purple ribbon, nametags, they'll be getting a Program hard copy, they'll be having a folder with a lot of material in there, just to make sure people are aware of what to expect.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Great. Okay. So, that one's done as well. Thank you very much. So, we go on to... Are there any other questions related to the Communications Plan or the Prep Call?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Maureen, we have Judith with her hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Judith?

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN: Yeah, so this is Judith Hellerstein for the record. I want to follow up on Sébastien's comment about other people who may be in, who are in from different ALSes or individual members who have come in from the School of Internet Governance or are just funding themselves. So, can they attend some of these ATLAS events, sit in the back, or are they going to be not allowed to participate or are they told to be silent? I'm just curious about how that's going to look.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I'm aware that the Plenaries are going to be in the Main Hall and that's going to be big enough to hold anybody, I would say. But the Breakout Rooms are going to be restricted by size and how many can fit in there. So, we're going to be restrained, I think, with the Breakouts, but with the Plenaries, I would say that that's going to be not a problem. And I think, too, that where it's going to be quite a lot of ongoing information and based on what they have as part of the prep with David the day before or with David in the Prep Call and that kind of stuff, so we are going to be restrained, I think, by adding too many people come in who will need explanations because that's not what we want to do. We want to be able to get straight into the work. So, having them on the side if there is any room is probably not a problem, but we won't be able to pour too many people into the Breakout Rooms as there's not enough space, from my point of view. Others might have others.

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN: Thanks so much.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, Judith?

JUDITH HELLERSTEIN: Also, when you talked about the newsletters, is it a table? Are we just showing them online? Is it going to be printed copies of just a newsletter out there? I didn't understand how you were doing that. Thanks.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, is Evin here? Has she got her newsletter, Heidi?

EVIN ERDOĞDU: Hi, Maureen.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, great.

EVIN ERDOĞDU: This is Evin speaking. Thanks for your question, Judith. Perfect timing. Actually, on the Agenda, there is a link to a draft ATLAS III Newsletter. It was just discussed today on the ATLAS III Organizing Committee Call, any updates to this draft, what content would like to be featured, and suggested timeline for finalizing it. So, the Committee decided they'd like to add certain content and update the layout, but also translate it

into Spanish and French, and then the target release date would be, I think, it was the 23rd of October.

So, this is something that would be sent to the participants in advance to the ATLAS III online. And of course, it's up to them. They could have a PDF as well to print off. But, it's like a good briefing and good overview of resources for ATLAS III in advance of ATLAS III. But it's posted on the Agenda for your input so if you have any ideas please feel free to suggest. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay, thank you for that, Evin. And, yes, we were just talking about that as a draft at the moment, and we're proposing that it goes out in October. And we sort of say that it might seem, for those people who have been attending Prep times with regards to ATLAS, that they may be a bit repetitious, but it is a newsletter that's to go out and explain to people who haven't been involved and who may want to know what ATLAS is all about and how we set it up, why we set it up, and just to give them the bigger story. And I think that's going to be... We'll probably do one for pre, this is a pre-ATLAS Newsletter and we will no doubt do one at the end to especially show how it actually all went. Are there any other questions then...?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yes?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen, you've still got Sébastien's hand up from before.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, Sébastien?

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yes, thank you very much. Sébastien Bachollet speaking. Yes. You can hear me? Yes, I guess.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, we can.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: No? Yeah, okay. Sorry. Sébastien Bachollet speaking. Yeah, Olivier is not here but I wanted to be sure that we try to have discussion with some locals to have them doing the same prep as the others who will be participating to ATRT3. I wanted to be sure that there are now, in one way or another, involved as the other. Or if not, what we need to do to have that as there is now not so much people. That's my first question. And the second is that how it's handled, the fact that we may have some missing participants for any good and bad reason, how we handle that? Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Wasn't quite sure about the second question, but the first question with regards to if they've completed the activities that are required, and if Olivier says that they are part of the ATLAS Participants, if they've got one of those little purple stickers that we're planning on having.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen, if I may? It's Cheryl here.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, sure.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: You weren't at one of the Planning Committee Calls. I just want to reassure Sébastien that Olivier has on a couple of occasions, in fact I think he's sent a hefty message to reach out and what he has so far is only about three to five people who are taking up the opportunity to have done the preparatory work and to be more participant than observer, and they will be given the same markings and purple stickers and everything else as everyone else.

So, yes, Olivier has had that well in hand. Yes, the Organizing Committee is well aware of it, and yes, that has been made available to everyone who wished to have it made available to them. People like Luis who is unable to commit to larger blocks of time have said that they will simply be an observer and come in and out of Plenary as they wish, and that's fine as well. Thanks, Maureen. I just thought seeing if I could [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Awesome. Exactly. And that was one of the meetings that I missed but that's how I understood it, too. And, sorry, Sébastien, what was the second part of your question, of your request? Was that it?

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Thank you, Maureen. This is Sébastien Bachollet. It was the question of we will have some people who will not be able to attend for any good or bad reason. Do we have any plan to replace them or to do something about that? I'm not just talking about the ones for Visa, but we just heard that our colleague from one of the islands is not coming because of election during the same time and this candidate, he will not be able to come. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. We will have, of course, the Plenaries will be able to be recorded but the Breakout Sessions, because they're just going to be all over the place, unfortunately the Breakout Sessions, unless we record one, I don't think that that's actually possible. But the Plenaries will be available. And there's probably one or two Breakout Sessions a day so that would be probably unavailable unfortunately. Plenaries would probably be more important anyway apart from what happens, what evolves from the discussions. Yeah, that's just unfortunate but that's just the logistics aren't going to be very helpful for us there. Okay, are there any other questions?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah, Maureen, you have Alan with his hand raised.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Alan. Thank you. Alan?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Alan, if you're speaking, you're on mute.

ALAN GREENBERG: Sorry.

HEIDI ULLRICH: There you are.

ALAN GREENBERG: People keep on muting me without telling me, or at least without me noticing. The way I heard Sébastien's question is he was asking if we know people are not coming for one reason or another, are we trying to back fill and invite other people at the last moment. As far as I understand, there isn't really enough time to do that and we're focusing on making ATLAS as good as it possibly can with whoever is there. Given the Visa problems and other issues, and the Prep Work they had to have to have done, it's not really practical to add people at this late date. At least that's my understanding.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I agree with you on that one, too.

ALAN GREENBERG: Happy to be overridden, but that's what I understand.

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, that was like very much made a decision at the very beginning, is that we had already made our decision as to the sixty people and we had exhausted, I think, from the ones that qualified, because we had to go down that track, so we decided that we probably wouldn't replace people. Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, Maureen. Sébastien has his hand raised.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Sébastien.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: Yes, thank you. Sébastien Bachollet. Not a question, sorry for that. We have, you say, prior to the call that people need to be registered and then especially the participants. My experience is that if you don't have, I guess, if you don't have your hotel reservation, you can't make the registration. At the beginning of the registration, they say if you are Support Traveler you need to wait for email, and I guess it's within the hotel, at least it was within the hotel mail list that I have this link, can you confirm that? Because for example, there are people with no hotel, and I don't know how they can register. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Gisella? Heidi? Do you have a response for that?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, sorry.

ALAN GREENBERG: It's Alan. I have a response.

GISELLA GRUBER: I'm here.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, let's hear Gisella's response first.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, Maureen. This is Gisella. I'll doublecheck with the registration process on the hotel information required. Thank you Sébastien for raising this point, and then I will get back to everyone on this call, to the ATL-PLUS list with the details on this.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, thank you. Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG: Yeah, I think we're talking about two different registration processes. Sébastien was talking about registering for the conference and getting a

badge and Olivier was talking about registering with the ATLAS people so that we know, because we want to know ahead of time who is going to be there and who isn't. And he has been reaching out to the local ALSes and other local people to try to make contact with them, and as was reported, has not gotten an awful lot of people coming back and saying they want to attend. Those are two different registration process, though.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Right. Okay.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

If I may, Sébastien Bachollet speaking. The second one, Alan, the one for the local, I know very well because if you want to know everything, I organized the call with Olivier and the local people. And it's why we have four local people [inaudible]. When I say local, it's not just local people. It's people who are living there for the moment. And yes, we have only been able to find four but as it was [inaudible] to me that we can't add people and you can't add people, then I was very appeased that we find four.

So, I think it was the reverse that you are giving. I am happy that we have almost find four. But my question was for the registration to the meeting, to the ICANN66 Meeting because it seems that if you don't received a hotel reservation, you can't do that or is there something different to be done for some very special people who don't need a hotel there. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, alright.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Can I jump in there, Maureen, because I registered without any hotel. I registered long before my hotel. In fact, I still don't have a hotel confirmed, by the way, Gisella. That would be nice if we could find out where I'm staying. I just realized I had no hotel confirmation for Montreal. I just registered off the Meeting Site the normal way. [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, I don't think you have to. I don't remember putting a hotel down on my registration. But yes, there are two registrations, of course. They must register with the ICANN and get their badge, but then before they go into the ATLAS Room, there will be a registration table there that will hand out their folders and the other paraphernalia that people will get as an ATLAS Member. And of course, it will have on there that they will need to have their ICANN badge before they come to the ATLAS Table, before they go into the room, we'll be looking at that. Okay.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: I will stop here but you have to understand that it's written at the beginning of the survey to register or the question to register, if you are a Supporter Traveler, don't use that for the moment and wait for something else and it's why I am asking this question. I know that we can use it, anyhow, you can push the system, but if they want to make

some links with participant who At-Large and ATLAS III, it may be useful to be sure that they have all the information needed. That was my point. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay, Gisella will make sure that that is actually added to the information that is going out. Any information that ATLAS III people need will be in that information document that is going out from her sometime soon, okay? Right. Okay, so we're moving on. We need to look at post-ATLAS III Activities. As I've mentioned before, post-ATLAS III Activities are going to be related to, associated, and incorporated into the At-Large Review Implementation Activities. There are things that we need to finish off and I'm really looking forward to having more participants helping us to finish off those activities by joining some of the Working Groups that are still in active in those areas. So, more on that a little bit later but you will all be kept informed.

Let's move to ICANN66 because we've only got about 20 minutes here. And we've been through a lot of the Program as it is as we've gone through the Summit work. So, we've done the At-Large Schedule, we've done for that step. That's the Saturday and Sunday. We do have to work on questions for the Board and the GAC. Now, this is definitely an ALT-PLUS Activity.

I think we've had a couple of questions. Thank you to, oh Barrack's not here, but Barrack was one of the first ones who put up a question and we need a set of questions. We're only allowed one question, so it's got to be the one that we want. And I haven't... I'm sorry I can't access the

questions page, but Heidi can you and just let me know if there have been any other questions that have gone up on that questions page to date?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. There is only the ones from Barrack and Holly.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, yes, Holly.

HEIDI ULLRICH: It's actually... No, hang on. There was a thread. I recall that there was a thread that said, well, let's make the question on DNS Abuse and I think that is it. So, we have the question from Barrack on the question to the incoming Chair and his Vice Chair, and that is do they plan to adopt a different approach in how the Board engages the ICANN Community and the ICANN Organization, and B, what are the top five priorities from the Board from 2020 to 21. And then the other one, again, is the one on DNS Abuse but has yet to be defined what that question is. And I believe the CPWG is working on that.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, that's good. I'm glad that they're working on that one. Great. So, that's the Board and the GAC is something we're still working on as well.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, if I may, just really quickly. Regarding Barrack's question about the future, you'll see that the one question that the Board is asking each of the SOs/ACs groups is basically similar to that. It's looking ahead to Fiscal Year Strategic Plan and the Financial Plan for Fiscal Year 21 25. So, I think that sort of covers Barrack's, if I may.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right, okay. So, his is already incorporated. We can actually give a mutual forward thinking thing. Okay. So, we're working on that one. Great. Policy Update on Policy Topics and Policy Platform. That one, we're actually preparing for that in the first Session of Montreal. So, is Jonathan on? Would he like to just give a very, very brief update on what is being decided on for that Session?

JONATHAN ZUCK: Can you hear me?

MAUREEN HILYARD: We sure can.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Oh, okay. Because I was screaming to be heard earlier and it didn't seem like anybody was hearing me, so I assumed that I was dropped.

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, not before.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. Yeah, so we have a PowerPoint that basically goes over a framework for how we decide what's in and what's out and that outlines the topic that the platform will focus on. And we're endeavoring to deliver that presentation to all of the RALO Calls before Montreal. I don't know if we'll succeed in that or not, but I guess the idea then is to get a final word on which topics are in or out in Montreal and then we'll fill it out with prose. That's the idea.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Alrighty. Okay.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Alright?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, jolly good. I notice for Outreach and Engagement neither Olivier or Daniel are available, but I'm sure they'll be able to give us an update sometime in October. Oh, we're up to Seat 15 Elections. Alan, are you still here? Are you talking to yourself? Hello?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Hi, Alan, if you're speaking, maybe your mic is muted. You are not muted on Zoom, however.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, I can give a very brief update if you'd like.

MAUREEN HILYARD: If you wouldn't mind, yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay, thank you. So, both the BMSCP and the BCEC are meeting pretty regularly, and some of the key documents on the BCEC have been approved by the BCEC. They are now with Legal for their GDPR Review, that includes the Expressions of Interest form, the Call for Expressions of Interest. There's also they've all agreed to the guidelines, the new updated 2019 2020 BCEC, I think they're called the Operating Plan and Guidelines. So, they've all agreed to that.

The BMSPC is just about ready to look at their updated Board Selection Timeline. So, the reason that's been held off a little bit because we are waiting to hear back from Legal and we don't know when that Call for Expressions of Interest can actually go out. Once that goes out is when, I believe, Alan intends to have the BMSPC look at this timeline and confirm it. So, I think that's an absolute brief summary. Once this is updated, then I believe Alan is going to take this to the ALAC and get that approved, I believe. Okay?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right, okay. Are there any questions related to that? It's a very involved process and they've been very busy. Much appreciated. Great to see new people, new blood in the team, that is awesome as well. No questions, no hands up for anything? I did ask earlier, but is there any

other business? Anything else that anyone wants to bring up seeing as we've got a few minutes?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah, did we just have the Item 8? This is Heidi. And that Items for the 22nd of October ALAC Meeting.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: And just wondering if anybody has anything. Again, that is going to be just about a week, a little over a week, before ATLAS and At-Large ICANN66, so I assume that that is going to be, those will be the key issues right there. And I believe there'll be some updates by that time on Leadership Positions for the Alts and for the Liaisons, I believe. But, Maureen, other than that probably an update on Seat 15, but I think that will be it, then.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Maureen, this is Claudia. We have Hadia and then Sébastien with their hands up. Oh, I see Alan is back. Should we go to Alan first?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Alright. Okay. Yes, let's do Alan first.

ALAN GREENBERG: Sorry, I had to go away for a few minutes, and I didn't think you were going to get to me that quickly. Well, what you see is the tentative schedule. At this point, we are documenting the Call for Expressions of Interest to go out this Friday. It may or may not. As may have already been reported, we spent an immense amount of time updating the Call for Expressions of Interest. The Expressions of Interest itself was being updated by the BCEC and altering it to address privacy issues and the various Wiki Spaces. That took much longer than we expected. The documents are now all before Legal and we're hoping to get them back this week and issue it.

If the Call does not go out this Friday but is either a few days early or a few days later, then the schedule will be adjusted, essentially changing the BCEC deliberation time so that the announcement of the BCEC Slate is still scheduled to be on the 20th of December. If there's a significant delay at this point, we may have to make some other changes. So, at this point this is pretty well firm and hopefully we'll be able to adhere to it, but of course if there are changes than it may change that going forward. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Awesome, thank you Alan. Are there any questions on that? Okay. Did you say Sébastien?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: First we have Hadia.

ALAN GREENBERG: Hadia and Sébastien.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Hadia first, okay. Hadia?

HADIA ELIMINAWI: Thank you, Maureen. I had a quick comment with regard to the Policy Issues. With regard to the ICANN Global Public Interest framework, I sent an email, but I can actually try summarizing or looking up some points together with regard to that. So, I just wanted to point that out. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, thank you, Hadia.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: And next we have Sébastien.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Sébastien?

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Thank you very much. Sébastien Bachollet speaking. Any other business, I wanted to... I guess some of you already have information, but Jean-Jacques left ICANN. Therefore, we don't have any Vice President in Europe, at least in Western part of Europe, for the moment. And we are following what is happening. The second point is that the next ALAC Meeting will be the 22nd of October and it will be at the same time that the retreat for the ATRT3 Team and it will not be middle of our night, it will be during the meeting. Therefore, I would like already to apologize for not being able to participate. Thank you very much.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you. Sorry, what was the comment you made before about Jean-Jacques? Which Jean-Jacques?

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Jean-Jacques Sahel, the Vice President for Europe is leaving ICANN or has left ICANN.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Oh, really? Oh, I didn't know that.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Yes, madam. [inaudible]

MAUREEN HILYARD: I'm always the last one to know.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET: No, no, Maureen. No, no. You are not always the last but this time, it's come to Europe first and as I am your European voice, I will tell you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Exactly, perfect. Oh, well, that'll be interesting. Okay, are there any other bits of gossip from the regions? Anything else, any other business? No, great. Here we are. We can finish before time. Thank you very much everyone. I think it's been a very busy meeting.

Thank you for those who've asked questions. That's what we need to make sure that we're all on the same page, we're all getting the right information, so thank you very much. And we will see you in a couple of weeks at the ALAC Meeting. So, just remind your ALAC friends that it would be really good if they turned up. Thank you very much, everyone.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Thank you all for joining the call. This meeting is now adjourned. Enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Bye all.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]