
CLAUDIA RUIZ: Good morning, good afternoon and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the At-Large review working group call on Monday 20th May 2019 at 20:00 UTC. On the call today on the English channel we have Maureen Hilyard, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Shreedeeep Rajamajh, John Laprise, Eduardo Diaz, Yrjo Lanispuro, Alan Greenberg, Ricardo Holmquist, Vanda Scartezini, Bastiaan Gosling. And on the Spanish channel, we have Sergio Salinas Porto and Alberto Soto. We currently do not have anybody on the French channel. Our interpreters for today are Veronica and David on Spanish and Aurelie and Isabelle on French. And we have received apologies from Bastiaan Gosling, Justine Chew, Marita Moll, and Sebastien Bachollet.

And before we begin, I would like to remind everyone to please state their name before speaking for transcription purposes, and also so that the interpreters can identify you on the other language channels. Thank you very much, and with this, I turn it over to you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Can I be heard? Did Claudia get cut off?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: No, I can hear you. [cross talk]

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, thank you very much, Claudia. Okay, welcome everyone, and yes I did note that Bastiaan was both present and as an apology, but we can

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

remove the apology. Great to see you, Bastiaan. And also I'll just note that Jonathan put in an apology earlier as well. Welcome, everyone. It's good to see a good group here, and we'll get going on our presentations today. You'll note in the agenda there's a PowerPoint, which I'm not going to go through in total, just looking at one slide right at the very end, which will be an introduction to the interim report, which Cheryl will give us an introduction to. Lot of work going into that report ... Well, has gone into that report already, and still, some finessing to be done.

If we can get some updates from people later on in the meeting just in case there are any updates that haven't been put onto the dashboard. Which is really important, but please raise these if there is anything that needs to be said. So, all action items completed? Evin, Jonathan, Alan, the schedule for regarding taking of historical ALAC advice [versus] comment. I guess that for item number one. Is that being done, Evin? Alan?

EVIN ERDOGDU:

Hi, Maureen. I believe we are scheduling the call [inaudible] myself and Jonathan and Alan, so it will be scheduled some time this week to discuss that issue number one. And if Alan would like to comment, [inaudible]. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Alan, would you like to come in?

ALAN GREENBERG:

Someday I'll get used to having to unmute myself on the screen. For the last ten years I've just been unmuting myself on the phone, and that was

sufficient. I didn't realize the meeting is being scheduled, but I'm happy that it is, and I'll participate.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Right, well that's all okay then. That's all, and all the other action items have been covered so that's good. Moving on, we'll go to the next steps. This will actually but a very brief introduction. The PowerPoint is really just a – and of course people can actually view that for themselves. It's actually just an introduction and a lead up into what we've actually gone through up to this point in time where we are reading the interim report for the [OEC]. And it's a preparation for the Marrakech meeting. But if we could just get to that second to last slide, which is something that can be used as an introduction to the ... Which is a table that Cheryl can follow on from with her presentation on the interim report. Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Thank you. At least I've seen the PowerPoint Maureen, because I was in the last meeting. Just while we're on this shared screen, and in a moment I might ask if Claudia could ... And I hope she's got queued up if not someone else may queue it up. The actual Google document would be useful to have a quick scroll through that in a minute. Maureen's drawn your attention to a table that was drawn out. At the moment this is how it is currently written in the draft report, which, remember, is a report going to the organizational effectiveness committee.

It's the first six-monthly report that we need to put in after our costed and detailed implementation plan was noted and accepted by the ICANN Board. And here, the percentages in terms of status complete are a

reflection on the whole job. It may be that you feel you are 80% or 90% finished on something, but unless there was clear evidence in your reporting on your Wiki pages, that you ... Or from meeting notes, and we went back through meeting notes and reports to see if we could find any evidence of more progress. This is the current reading.

What I'd like to do in our time together today is also show you how and where you can update your own dashboards and your own Wiki pages for each of the issues, so that if there needs to be a modification in this chart, we can do that. There's another, I might get them to move to that in a minute. Claudia just be ready to move to the next slide when I ask you, if you don't mind.

There's also these percentages taken from a tiny macro which means we can constantly update it from just an ordinary project management tool, [just to piece over the sort of] stuff that prepares Gantt charts and things. When we can see that 35% of something is clearly done as you're reporting it then we just make that number appear in the reporting of percentage complete, and that will change all the graph and everything else not only in this report but for use in future reports.

So I wanted to make really clear to you that just turning up to these meetings and telling Maureen what you've done is not all of the job. Updating the Wiki spaces and particularly doing something in your own dashboard is going to make it much easier for accurate reporting. We've still got a couple of days to make sure that the report is accurately reflecting the work you are declaring is done and is demonstrable to be done. The other question that you need to answer ... Heidi and the rest of the staff and Maureen and I are unaware of any expenditures of

allocations of sums against budget that have been made for any of the activities.

At the moment we're not reporting any cost involved with the implementation so far. Obviously, that will change, particularly as things like updating not just our own Wiki pages, but updating our web pages where we need to obviously look at the cost of having IT support within ICANN doing that. Social media training was a piece of low hanging fruit. 23rd of June, they are actually running the course, so it's sitting at close to 100% completed as we can possibly get for a document that is going to be launched by June 6th. Things that were substantially underway, and the example Maureen, kicked out under issue seven, working groups, is the one she's put into greater analysis in this PowerPoint presentation that some of you will have seen, but you can also scroll through in your own good time.

You may wonder why it's only sitting at 35%. Well, there is in fact, as Alan has pointed out in the meeting that Maureen just held, there is more to happen, and that will jump probably to 60% very quickly. The things like the outreach and engagement dashboard ... There is a much larger amount of work, even once you've decided on the specifics of the deliverables for the dashboard, then you've got to also have that dashboard design, it's got to be embedded somewhere in a place that's safe and on the web pages as well as the Wiki, and again, it's one of those that you'll see leaps and bounds happening for. Let's now perhaps take you to the next slide please, Claudia, if you don't mind.

ALAN GREENBERG: Cheryl, it's Alan. Can I ask a question about this slide?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: You most certainly can. I didn't realize I wasn't scrolled to the place to see your hand, my apologies. Go ahead.

ALAN GREENBERG: Two questions on numbers one and thirteen. I think it's unfortunate we may only be 10%, but I'm not questioning it, but I am questioning the end-date. That was a project that originally had a six- to nine-month time frame on it. How did it get extended to a year and a half, or a year and a quarter, whatever?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: That's very simply a product ... I can certainly explain that to you. That's simply a product of if and when any evidence of starting the work can be put into the project management tool. It won't let me put in a date that is ... So, if nothing has started, or it's only low, but we can adjust that. I can adjust that on the table, but at the moment if you think when we've already got six months into, if not nine months into, the project, that something that is literally barely started should still be having an unmodified end date, please argue the case. But at the moment, the end date is set out to match the actual thing being done.

ALAN GREENBERG: Alright. I would suggest that the work that people are saying the meeting that is scheduled will come close to doing that. I'm not going to predict

the outcome. Thirteen is a more troublesome one in my mind, because you may recall that thirteen was a very specific recommendation related to travel opportunities. We generalized it as an outreach and engagement dashboard as a future activity, but not as part of the review implementation, and somehow it has morphed into ... Since it's the words in the title, it has now morphed into the continuing work is now part of the implementation.

I don't know if these are the only [aims]. I have a little bit of trouble with things that we said are part of future work that we're going to do, but it's not part of the review, suddenly becoming a measurable part of the review.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Alan, the only thing that is in these tables are things that were specified and accepted. Out of the text boxes that were presented a detailed implementation plan. So if it's got through that filter, then it will appear in this document. There is no additional changes ...

ALAN GREENBERG: This is the plan we presented in December, you're saying?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Correct. There is literally no text in this report in terms of the details that is not a very minor polishing of cut and paste from the ARI.

ALAN GREENBERG: Troubling, but I won't question you at the moment. Thank you.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I can assure you as the only author up until now, that is all I used. If nothing existed in the Wiki pages or the update, then the only source document I used was the table that was part of the documentation that went to the board six months ago.

ALAN GREENBERG: Then I need to go look at that, thank you very much.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Not a problem because I just took it as what was agreed to. And more importantly, what the Board has accepted. That is what it is now, even if it wasn't intended to be in the first place. I'm hoping that things like having the meeting that you were referring to under issue one will indeed take that 10% to 60%. And providing that happens before this has to be finalized and handed to the [OEC], that's easy enough to reflect it. I've set it up so if we just change the numbers, it gets reflected in the document. Right? No error should occur. If we can now look at the next slide if there's no other questions? Thanks very much.

This is another piece of auto-generation that comes out. We've got a tiny little spreadsheet that sits behind this which links to the project management tool as well. So whatever it says in the tiny little spreadsheet is what it says in the project management tool, and what it says in this issues list progress to completed implementation which is an image you will see in all of the six months that was really reporting now

as we go on. I would like to think that at some point we'll embed this, perhaps even on the landing page, so the ARIWG space. But that can change in a matter of seconds if the Wiki pages give us evidence that needs to go to 50%, or 60%, or 75% .That's fine.

I would beg you as you're reporting your own progress instead of leaving it to people like me to try and glean what progress you have made in any of your areas based on what is published, which wasn't all that easy I can tell you for some of these issues, then please note that the project management tool is particularly fond of doing things in fives. So rather than put 66%, which might be my personal preference for something that I think is 2/3rds finished, tell me it's 65% and one of the tools will be much happier with that. It just means that you only have to push the up button, or the increase incremental button, rather than overwrite it and type it in as 66%. Just be warned that the graphing does like to have things done in fives.

With that, is it possible for you, Claudia, to go to the issue sixteen metric, Wiki page and dashboard, please? If you just bear with me, that's the report, top-down sixteen. You can get to it from there. Just click the live link there, there you go.

CLAUDIA RUIZ:

I'm sorry Cheryl, which one did you want again?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Sixteen? The one I have control over? I have no control over anybody else's. I'd love to have control over other people's progress, but I don't.

Let's try one more. There we go. Just gently scroll down until we get towards the end here. Remember sixteen is one that has not been able to progress very fast, so I'm not making this is a tough example, this is just an example that we can continue to use as an exemplar because I've actually got control over that. This is literally cut and paste, what you see is exactly what it said in our report, with some minor ... Sorry, in our detailed implementation plan and costing, with some minor changes based on changes made since, so things that were mentioned as a metric we needed to kick up from another issue will now also be reflected here.

So they should be the only differences between the FAIC and the ARI documentation, and what you see on the screen. And I would encourage you all to do the same, just make some updates there. Can you now ... And that is, I've actually done a little asterisk there, an update regarding the customer relationship management tool. If you go down to the dashboard now please, that would be appreciated. Now each of your pages has this example dashboard at the end of it here. There we go. Just the as it was, I felt it was more useful at least for the metrics group to reverse the order, and we'll have a look at another one in a minute.

But what I found was starting at the oldest point in time, in other words, when ALAC reconvened its existing sub-committee on metrics, shorthand was SC-AM, that happened on the 27th of November 2018, that's the completed action. It's a line here in the dashboard. And then the next thing we've done is the final drafting and distribution for the refreshed membership. That has been a month waiting for distribution. I'm assuming it will be distributed shortly. I live in hope and may die in despair that that will be able to move to 100% once that goes out as an email.

Then there's the administrivia that happens after that. It's not huge details, but little bite-sized pieces of progress. So even though there's completed and a 90% in there, it's still only added up to 10% of the total project. If you could go to, for example ... And that's just running through to the end of our plan.

If you could now pick any other one. Pick number one, because Alan mentioned that one. Or number thirteen? It doesn't matter. O-N-E or number one. One's fine. Perfect. If you scroll down what you should see here is literally what was written in the FAIT and ARI documentation. But if you scroll down to the dashboard now ... And as far as I can ascertain, is there has been no edits or updates to this. Now, in the dashboard now, you'll see it's the reverse. This has not been changed. If Jonathan and his team and Alan's, if you want to run from completion of work, I personally think that's the wrong way of doing it. I would rather run from the beginning of work at the top of this dashboard to completion of work.

But report dates have been put in, so you don't lose those. But there is a whole lot of stuff that just isn't filled in, which I'm assuming after your meeting will be filled in in the not too distant future. If you can put in percentages completed, associated with each of these items that would be good, but my personal advice is for you to turn this dashboard on its head and start with the earliest item, so back in 2018 if need be, and then move towards completion. And then, Alan, if you want to move the completion date to something else, then that's fine, just make sure it's reflected on this dashboard. Does that help? Because I will still answer some of your concerns, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG: As I've said, number one was not a concern, I was just curious how it happened, you explained it.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Okay. Can we look at number thirteen, which I think was a concern of yours?

ALAN GREENBERG: It was, and it may just be nomenclature. I'm looking at the details now.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: So again, I have not fiddled with any of these dashboards. That's sixteen. If we can go to thirteen, thank you. Terrific. That's another one, and Alan will go through this with a fine-toothed comb I'm sure. If there's been any changes or when there are changes, please reflect it as 'update' in this chart. If you go down to the dashboard please, [sir]. This is like all of the other ones you all have to now get in there and deal with. You now need to, in my view, turn these on its head, make sure it ends with completion not starts with completion. The dates for reports are listed, and you need to ... You can add lines, subtract lines, put in dates, but make just short reports of little bite-sized pieces of what implementation steps you've done.

I would encourage you to list at the very least the implementation steps as they are written in the top part of each of these pages. Whatever you said you were going to do in the IRA and in the detailed implementation plan, make sure they are reflected in this dashboard. You can then do

sub-sets of it and make changes. But just make sure you pick up the big-ticket items at the very least. Yes, Alan?

ALAN GREENBERG: Can you scroll back to the previous page?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Previous page, or up?

ALAN GREENBERG: I want to see ... What are the details we're talking about here for number thirteen?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: You mean up the page, not ...?

ALAN GREENBERG: I guess so. I don't know.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Stop! Proposed implementation steps. One. [inaudible] Can you go down, please? Don't we all wish we could have scroll control? If you just go down just a bit further?

ALAN GREENBERG: Or give us a link to where the document is so we can look at it ourselves.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: You can indeed, and that's on the agenda. Proposed implementation steps, there you go Alan. Number one, create a dashboard on the At-Large website and/or Wiki with ... As it is listed. If you want to change all of that then ...

ALAN GREENBERG: That's exactly what I want to do, but the point I'm making is that was supposed to be effectively setting up a webpage that staff was going to be doing. I'm a little bit confused how we're six months into this, and we're now talking about it's another year's worth of work.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Alan, as I've said, I've only got the completion date as that date because when the uniform dashboards across all of the issues were put in, they ran to the end of all of the projects. I am assuming that the leaders in each of the issues will modify their own dashboards to match their own progress and their own status. If you want staff or me to go in and fiddle with everybody's dashboards then do let us know, but that wasn't certainly my job description. I'm only recording from what these dashboards say. If you go in and change your completed date, that will change everything in the report as well.

ALAN GREENBERG: Okay, one more comment and then I'll be quiet. My issue is not to go in and change the dates, my issue is how do we get the work done? Because this one among other ones was a really simple one that we should've

ticked off the box sometime early in calendar 2019, and we haven't, and it's not clear that we have a plan in place to do it. Those are my concerns, that we're not cleaning up the easy ones really quickly. Thank you.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: And without making any value judgments, I'm just reiterating to you, this report, the first initial report for every six month's activity, is reporting on what has been done, not would've, could've and should've, what has been. And what has been done is barely 10%. You want to kick it up to 60% before we hand in our homework, that's terrific. I'm only here for the reporting. How you all do your work is not my job.

[CLAUDIA RUIZ]: Can we have Alberto, who's actually working with Daniel on this, who has his hand up?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Great. And we've got Evin as well. Or is she trying to get Alberto's hand noted? Go ahead, Alberto. I'm not seeing his hand anywhere, sorry.

ALBERTO SOTO: I was working with Daniel. We have nothing finished yet, but my idea is because since you have done a great job ... I'm going to read everything once we're finished with this call, perhaps tonight. I'm going to make a proposal so that different people, the responsible people for lead for these items, may be able to work in a further way, and so that we are able to update all the information that we have. What I'm going to do is this. I'm going to create a work methodology to share with you so that we can work together. Thank you.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thank you, Alberto.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thanks Alberto. I'm just typing that how you work in each of these issues, as far as I understand, Maureen said is your business. And that's fine. However, you all want to do it is great, but the reporting only comes off these dashboards. So if you've done nothing to update these dashboards then we have no evidence of work done. Kind of as simple as that. Evin? Over to you.

EVIN ERDOGDU: Thanks, Cheryl. Can everyone hear me okay? Because I couldn't be heard very well earlier.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: It's better now. Thank you.

EVIN ERDOGDU: Great. I just wanted to follow up to Alan's comments, at least on issue one. I think Jonathan is an apology for this call, but he noted on the last ARIWIG call that much as the work is actually complete for this one, but of course as you noted there are a couple of outstanding items, and that's essentially what we wanted to powwow on this week. But there has been a new page created for executive summaries of ALAC statements that denote which ones are advice versus comments, versus correspondence. There have been some updates to the At-Large website as well [inaudible] as well. So I think it's just a matter of us updating this

dashboard and then just powwowing later this week. Thanks for that one, and I'll back over to you Cheryl, or Maureen.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Thanks. As I just put in the chat, the reason I've been keen to get this on the agenda of an ARIWIG call is just to remind all of you that if you don't have evidence of what you've done in these dashboards, and none of you have, because all that's in there are the things that staff put in, like the major dates milestones. Like the reports, etc.

You need to do the dashboards. I encourage you to turn the dashboards in the reverse order, and if it's in the dashboard then it'll make it into the report. But we can only report on what you can declare. Thank you. Over to you, Maureen. If you're talking we're not hearing you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Oh, yes. I'm sorry, I've just been talking to myself. I've unmuted myself now. You've basically introduced everything that I was going to say for the next session. It's something that we've been going on about for how many weeks now, but it is really important at this specific point in time now when we actually have to report on what we've done. As Cheryl said if there's nothing in there ... And also taking note that the dashboards ... We're going to be linking those to the report as well so that ... There are people who are going to be looking at what we said we were going to do, and what we have. This is going over and above what's going into the report, which will be a summary of what is on the dashboard.

So do please, for your issue items, note ... Bullet points are really good. If you've ever been through my things, I do a big rave, but it's not essential. It's only because I thought I would be the one transferring information. Cheryl's taken a lot on board, and it's looking excellent. Bullet points give some indication as to the progress, and I think that's really how it is that we actually... Any meetings that you might have, any conversations that you might have that actually add value to the work that you're doing, I think it's really important that that information gets put into the dashboard that you're working on.

Rather than going through each individual person's [inaudible], because we've actually had a pretty good run through, if there's anyone that actually has any comments or updates that they'd like to give, if you'd like to do so now. But just remembering as Cheryl said, what you actually write down is really important to us now. Evin, is this a new hand?

EVIN ERDOGDU:

I'm so sorry. No, I'm done.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay. Do we have anyone who's got anything they would like to report as a burning issue? Or even are there any problems related to some of the implementation steps that you're supposed to be writing on? Or is there an issue that's holding up the dashboard inputs, or something like that? If you do have any issues, please contact either Cheryl, myself or Heidi so that we can help you get over the initial humps or whatever so that we can get this going. I think it's a week or so before we've got to get something finalized because it's got to go to the ALAC before we move it

on to the [OEC]. It is really important that we start getting some more detailed information in the dashboard.

I don't actually have that much more. I know that everybody's just dying to get off this call and get stuck into their issue items so that Cheryl and Heidi and I can contribute to more inputs into what is already starting to be a pretty impressive document to start off with. If there's nothing else? Going, going? No other ... Any extra business? Next call. Will we have a call when the final document's ready, Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

I think that could be a very wise choice. What's our opportunity just before the first of June ... I don't even know what date the first ... What day. Obviously, I know what date the first of June is, it's the first of June. But the first of June is a Saturday so something like next week would make sense. You can do the 31st if you want. That would actually be my first of June of course. But whatever works, like next week. At least that give people ten days-ish to get on with their jobs.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

The end of the week will be really good for me, too, I'll be back at home. So we'll send out a Doodle soon and we'll get a date organized. But please, I implore you, please get those issue dashboards filled in. Again, it's really good to see the progression and the development of that plan that's been set for your issues. Apart from that then, how about we finish early? I've already had a morning of meeting already and it's only 8:40. Okay, so seeing as there is nothing else, I'd like to call this meeting to a close.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Maureen? Apologies for this interruption. Olivier has his hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Ah.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Can't you see my hand up?

MAUREEN HILYARD: I can now, it wasn't there before.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: It's been up for a while. So when you ask anybody else has got questions. Not ten minutes, but it's been there for 30 seconds ago.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Honestly, it's only just popped up on my screen.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Oh, really? Wow, that's delayed. That does happen, by the way. Just a quick open question. From a management point of view, are there specific reasons why some of these issues are so far behind? Would it be worth asking if those groups that are behind might need a boost, and in what way? [cross talk]

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: How many answers do you need, Olivier? Some people have been very busy doing other things. Others have been, as it appears, beavering away but just not giving any evidence that they've been beavering away. And in the absence of evidence, you see the reporting. I think it's a darned good question to ask, but hopefully today's ... Here is the report, people should disagree, do something about it. Discussion might [enthuse] ... Regardless, of course, the outcomes to where we need them to be.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: I'm just saying if they needed help then offer them help if there is something that's missing and stuff like that. They might be stuck on something. For some of them, they might be stuck on a specific thing. You mentioned for example being awfully busy elsewhere, so might they require more help as in more people who might have been finished with their section to help out with what they're doing? That's what I mean.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: If I may, Maureen, just because I can be the nasty person that everyone knows I really am ... At every single ARIWIG meeting, every single issue has had the opportunity to report, to discuss, and to update. I assume, assuming that we have issue lead to competence, that they would also have the ability to say, and "I'm having difficulties in the following areas because ..." That's three calls, so far. Anyway, [cross talk].

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: You're assuming! Anyway, thanks,

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Olivier, for raising it. It's a really relevant question. I think when you're, for example, if you can remember back to the progress chart that is going to be included into the report is a graphic. The graphic line for issue nine, which is a staff one, on the social media training that they've been getting and really involved in. It's nearly completed, and that's excellent. And it's really excellent too that staff have actually completed an item and will now be able to get back and help us with ours. The one that's got the least progress is issue two. That's mine and Alan's and it's on the ALS criteria and expectations.

Granted, Alan's been very busy. I've had two other groups that I've been working on, and we're getting moderate to good progress in those areas. That particular item will progress, probably not before this report, but will progress considerably once the other issues, as Cheryl mentioned. Once they have been completed they will go ahead. It's not something that I'd like to start without me, so that's why it's been delayed. But I think that with all the others, progress has been made, it just hasn't been documented and that's what we need. And once the documentation goes down and the reporting is updated, then the progress report is going to look really good, except for issue two. Unless Alan sort of [inaudible].

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Takes a ... Yes, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just to let the issue leaders know, if you're having issues with hosting, please do send your updates to staff and we'll either host for you or just help you figure out why you're unable to host. Or if you also need a call with your group please let us know. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you. And Alan's got his hand up, too.

ALAN GREENBERG: Thank you very much. Just as a bit of a recap, item numbers two and sixteen are really difficult, and we are going to use our full amount of time to implement those. All of the rest of them, unless I'm forgetting something, are not at anywhere near the same level of magnitude. If people who are working on those other items feel that they have a large onerous job, then maybe we need to talk and make sure that there's no misunderstandings along the way.

I know everyone's busy, and yes, it is hard to find the time. And it's even harder to find the time to update the documentation afterwards. But there's no question, two and sixteen are the ones that are going to kill us. The rest of them, if they're killing us, there may be a misunderstanding along the way, let's go back and understand properly what we committed to. Thank you.

One of the clues is, if you look at the proposal we made in October, or whenever it was, that the Board accepted, their initial proposal. Look at the completion times. If it says six months there was a reason for it. And maybe we missed the six months' time, but let's not try to make these jobs bigger than they are because the hard parts are going to take all of our efforts.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Alan. Thank you. Are there any other questions?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Heidi.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Alberto has his hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Sorry, Alberto.

ALBERTO SOTO: I agree with what Olivier said, and I don't know if he heard me. My function when I was organizing the meeting was to be in touch with each of the leaders to try to coordinate and see which are the problem. I have one issue in particular for health reasons, but on the other hand, I can't

really get in touch with Daniel Nanghaka. I suggest we solve that and try to coordinate whatever is needed so that we can progress with all the work we have to do. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Alberto. Okay, we're leaving it up to the individual leaders and taking into account issues two and sixteen. I think that we can ... I probably touch base with people individually, and Heidi will probably do the same. Just to see if we can get things ... It's the documentation that's the issue anyway.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, Maureen. To follow up with Alberto, we're happy to get a call set up between him and Daniel, and we can even get interpretation on that if it's needed, just to move his issue ahead.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I'm aware too that, issue thirteen, I think I mentioned ... Because we're looking at a dashboard, we do need to have staff support on that one. So that's something we can work together on.

HEIDI ULLRICH: We could even get Adam Peake, he's a lead on the GSE, who I'm assuming is going to ... GSE would like to be involved in some of that. Maybe he can be on that call too.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Exactly. Let's work on that.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I'm sorry, I know you're going to fill out your whole meeting card out now, but just so people don't fall on their swords and feel that they need to commit ... Most humblest apologies here. [inaudible] what it says in issue thirteen, in the body of the report. This is the [datum], people. It's not long. It won't take much. It says progress to date, 10%. Cost against allocated funds from budget to date, not applicable. And then this is all it says. Development of a single location which will point to travel funding opportunities and from links to documentation of what resources were ultimately distributed for use in outreach and engagement, so as to provide more systematic RALO participation in regional events.

That's direct paraphrasing if not a direct quote from the ARI. And that's what you'll find under each of the issues. That's a direct quote or paraphrasing. Then it says ... And this is all there is in the report. This issue has not undergone any substantial implementation at this stage. Planning has begun, noting the following points. Availability of staff and may be contingent on other parts of ICANN org deciding to make such information available. Staff resources need to be made available for the creation of the travel dashboard. And following implementation of the

travel dashboard, if At-Large continue to build upon the dashboard for outreach and engagement purposes and agreed method for closer collaboration with At-Large members of the sub-committee on outreach and engagement, and senior At-Large support staff and GSE regional staff and officers will be required. That's everything you're all saying. It's already there.

It then says it is planned that further and substantive work will be undertaken in corridor one and corridor two at FY20 with the following steps as shown. And that is an exact copy of what comes from the Wiki page. The proposed implementation steps any metrics. So very easy to change. We can say Q3 and Q4 FY2019, if there's evidence to it. That's changing four words in one sentence. Not a big issue, it's okay. Just look at the report, look at the progress, make sure it's accurately representing what actually happened. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right. Heidi, now we know what we've got to do with Daniel and Alberto and Adam ...

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Reading that, and thank you for reminding me, Cheryl. If a Wiki page is okay to start with, I'm happy to make a good go of that, that will advance that hopefully significantly. And then you guys can look at it if that would be okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right. That's a good start. Great. That used up several minutes. Any other questions that someone's hiding? No? Alright. That's it. [inaudible] Thank you, Alan. Yes, we've got it. Let's all get back to our issues and get that documentation done. Looking forward to seeing you at the end of next week, and a Doodle will go out to get the exact time and date. So, we'll just call it an end to the meeting, and thank you very much for joining in today, with a lot of participants. Thank you.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thanks, everyone. Thank you.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Thank you all for joining this call, this meeting is now adjourned. Please remember to disconnect your lines. Thank you.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]