
CLAUDIA RUIZ:

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening everyone, welcome to the ICANN65 planning committee call on Monday the 29th of April 2019, at 19:00 UTC. On the call today we have Maureen Hilyard, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Agustina Callegari, Humberto Carrasco, and Danial Nanghaka. From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber, and myself, Claudia Ruiz on call management. We have received apologies from Jonathan Zuck and Joanna Kulesza. Before we begin, I would like to remind everybody to please state their name before speaking for the transcript record, and with this, I hand it over to you, Maureen. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Claudia. Maureen for the record. I know it's the only time I say it, and I have got to remember to say it more, but thank you for those who are here, I really do appreciate it. I do not see it to be a long meeting, but it is an update just to make checks on what we are going to be doing, what is already proposed and what might be suggested for other sessions as well that we might include into our program for ICANN65. We are going to start the meeting with a deviation if you do not mind. Last night I received an email from Agustina Callegari, who works with Rinalia, and I thought that this meeting, although it is a meeting in advance, would be a good opportunity for Agustina to meet with the team, and that she would be able to meet the team and sort of get an idea of what it is that we do when we are planning ICANN

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

meetings, and how the ISOC may fit in with the sponsorship that they are giving for ICANN66.

Of course, the main contact person will be Gisella for the work that Agustina will be involved in, but I thought first of all if Agustina can unmute her mic, that she might introduce herself and give us any sort of idea of what is being proposed by ISOC. Some of us have actually had some information given when we had our meeting with Rinalia. But just a short introduction, Agustina, and then I will pass you over to Gisella, introduce you to Gisella, who will be your main contact person for ICANN66. The floor can be yours, thank you.

AGUSTINA CALLEGARI:

Thank you very much, Maureen. Yes, my name is Agustina Callegari, I work for the Internet Society as global engagement manager. Yes, I am part of Rinalia's team, and I will be supporting our participation for ICANN 66. Just to give you a few words about what is our goal for that meeting, we are planning to support a lunch discussion of the official ATLAS III event. We will have to discuss the content of the discussion, we have some potential topics that we would like to discuss, but the idea is to coordinate with you all about which topics are of interest of your community. And we are also planning two other social events, one for community of chapters and another social event that we usually do at ICANN meetings, that will be open to everyone, which is an ISOC and ICANN event. So I am happy to be at this call and to meet you all, and I think I have met some of you in person in the past, but I am looking forward to working with you during this month.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you very much Agustina, and we look forward to working with you as well. Regards to the actual program we were talking about, Olivier will probably be a contact for you as well, but we will look at that, and Gisella will coordinate that as well. Gisella, would you like to introduce yourself, and perhaps talk about some of the logistics that we have actually been speaking about in other related activities?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you very much, Maureen, and welcome Agustina, lovely to have you on the call, and to meet you over this call, and I am sure that we will be meeting soon, either in Marrakech, if you happen to be there, or otherwise in Montréal. But I know that between now and ICANN 66 in Montreal, we will be working closely together on hopefully what will be a very successful joint event in Montreal for ATLAS III. So with regards to the lunch that we discussed with Rinalia, on the one hand, we have the topics, which is something that has already been put forward by Olivier to the ALAC, and I am sure that he will be getting back to you with the suggested topics, or Maureen, or maybe both of them jointly.

And I will be dealing with the logistics side. What I am working in at the moment is the venue, so we are looking at having the lunch in what we call a catering room, so that will be on-site, and it will be set up with round tables. We will have an AV system so that you'll be able to say a few words, and we are still in the process of putting the quote together for this lunch. The Meetings team went to do a site visit in Montréal,

that was about ten days ago, and we are currently working on a few deadlines for the next meeting, which is going to be held in Marrakech.

So apologies for the delay in getting back to you with a quote, but I will be getting back to you with a quote, and everyone will be on copy to give you an idea of the costings for this joint lunch at ICANN 66 for ATLAS. And I think that we can take it from there to be fine tuning all details, and as we get closer to the time, I will be working with you on all of the logistics of this. I believe that that is our joint venture with ISOC for ICANN 66, so is there anything else, Maureen, before I hand it over to Heidi?

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, nothing further from me. Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you, and very warm welcome Agustina. Thank you so much to ISOC for helping us with ATLAS III. I am the lead for the At-Large support team, and therefore I am also the ultimate budget holder for all things to do with At-Large for activities. What might be useful is once you do get a better understanding of the venue, the themes, and the likely catering cost, that we get on a cost with Olivier, Maureen, and Gisella, to just go through the details. Would be that be something that you would wish to do?

AGUSTINA CALLEGARI: Yes, of course. [Come to me with the plan.]

HEIDI ULLRICH: Perfect. I think as this call, the title of it, we are now heading into ICANN 65 in Marrakech, and so that is going to be our focus for the rest of this call, but you are very welcome to stay on the call if you do not have any other questions. Otherwise what we can do is just get in touch with you once we have more information. Gisella, correct me if I am wrong, but I would think that in the next week or two we would have more information, and so we could move ahead that way.

AGUSTINA CALLEGARI: No, that's perfect. I have another call [in a couple of minutes,] so I will jump off in a couple of minutes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Perfect, thank you so much and we will be in touch with you.

AGUSTINA CALLEGARI: Thank you. Great.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you Agustina, and yes, we look forward to meeting and working with you. Even before Marrakech, there will be some contact, Marrakech it'll be full-on after that. Okay, moving onto our other agenda items, and, Agustina, just repeating what Heidi said, you are welcome to listen in, but if you have to leave, feel free. Gisella, do you have any updates on the ICANN65 meeting schedule?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Maureen. We are a little bit in limbo, and I seem to be repeating myself from the last meeting, but we had a call on Thursday with the SOAC chairs, the call you were on, and the ICANN execs, and we went through the cross-community HIT sessions, long discussions on how many we were going to hold, and it was all really topic dependent. We have not yet had a final on anything, and nothing was sent out further to that call, and I think that we are hopefully expecting something to come out after that call to then get the ball rolling, as the meetings form have opened up today, and are open for the next two weeks.

Now I have not got into panic mode at all yet, because we have until next Friday to get them to submit them, but I'd hate it to be Friday 5:00 pm and having to submit 20 meeting forms. So we are going to try and avoid that, so we are going to try and work backwards. However, I think the starting point to anything and finalizing anything will be having the new block schedule. My understanding is that there will be a welcome coffee on Monday morning and that in the evening we have got Ethos Awards.

And I am very reluctant to scheduling anything on the last session on the Monday, purely because I am not sure what is going to be slotted in at the time just before the Ethos Awards. Then secondly, we need confirmation that the HIT cross-linking sessions on Monday, there was one on Monday, and that the two on Wednesday are going to be removed, which will then leave us with two on Tuesday and two on Thursday. Obviously, if the Monday and Wednesday ones are removed,

that gives us quite a bit of extra working time. That is the only update I have at this stage.

And that Meetings team [inaudible] Tanzania have agreed for us to do a joint community cocktail as well as the AFRALO networking event, meaning that we can look into bringing entertainment into the community networking cocktail on Monday evening, and hopefully Aziz will be able to stand up and say a few words about entertainment, and that will be the joint AFRALO networking event where the students will be able to attend as well. And that is as much as I have got at the moment, although I have - Yes?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Just a couple of things. What I understood is that the joint civil society outreach, which is now showing at 10:30 on Wednesday, that has to be rescheduled. We also heard on today's AFRALO 65 planning call that they would like to have a session within one of the At-Large sessions, Monday, most likely, perhaps Monday morning, to have a focus on their hot policy topics that they have completed, and that will be likely distributed at their event during their evening cocktail activity. So, Maureen, that is something that, if okay, that we would slot then perhaps 60 minutes or so for that, and then also we would like to invite Göran and Cherine to that, and they might be able to stay with At-Large after that session as well. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Heidi, if I may? Just a quick question or comment, I am not sure which way.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Absolutely.

GISELLA GRUBER: I have been in touch with Maryam. I am looking at Monday. The only place, she tells me now, because they have the NCUC executive committee meeting on Monday afternoon, the only place we could put the joint outreach event is on Monday morning from 10:30 to 12:00. The second option would be on Monday afternoon from 15:15 to 16:45, where the HIT session currently is scheduled. That would be the second option. But she is saying that we could do the morning from 10:30-12:00 because things have moved around, and the NCSG is busy both in the morning and the afternoon.

If we find that it would be better suited to have it in the afternoon, before the, as I said the 15:15 to 16:45 session, as soon as we get confirmation that the cross-community session is canceled, we could have the outreach there, or the morning. Both conflict with an NCSG meeting, so it is much of a muchness. Thoughts?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. They're actually asking for ... One of our sessions ... I mean as it is, I said sort of ... Are they going ... Is that the only AFRALO meeting they are actually holding and expecting to be within our schedule?

GISELLA GRUBER:

We have got the AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting on Tuesday from 10:30 to 12:00, which we have at all the meetings. We usually have it on the Wednesday afternoon, during the first afternoon slot, we have just put it Tuesday morning to allow for the students to attend. Now, in the past, there has been meetings running parallel to that, but I do not know if you would want a meeting to run parallel to that one as we are in African region?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

It is just that they are asking for on for the HIT topics. That is actually using up quite a few of what few At-Large sessions we have got. It would have to be ... I really need to look at ... We really do need to have Tanzania's confirmation on what is available and what is not. Although we have only got a few suggestions at the moment, I think that they could very well fill the slots that we have got in the next four days. I can not confirm it, but we will add that to the list of sessions that are being suggested for our working group session. Just add it to the list, and we will see where we can fit it in. It is a big call to be wanting ... I am not quite sure how committed Göran and Cherine will be on the Monday, as well, so we will have to see about their availability.

Again, no commitment as yet to a separate time, but we will put them on the agenda list of suggestions that have been made for our working group sessions. Righty-righty. Okay, any more on this, Gisella? Other days perhaps?

GISELLA GRUBER: Other days ... If you would ... Thank you, I was on my document, thank you very much, Claudia, I will move back to my document, but I see that you have the same on your screen. So, Mondays. I think we need to wait to see what Tanzania sends out, but as I have said we are likely to have a welcome coffee in the morning, and then starting our sessions, so fine-tuning the exact start time of our sessions, etc., will depend on what time the welcome coffee is. If in agreement, we can keep the outreach sessions for the second morning slot. If not, as I have said, we can do the second afternoon slot. Working lunch is yet to be confirmed subject to catering budget, I am working with Suzie on that. And then we have got two afternoon slots, and then we have got the last slot, which is not yet defined, because it is currently still labeled as the 'welcome and Ethos slot', but I think it might just become the Ethos Awards and something else may be plugged in there. We will then go onto the joint community cocktail ... Sorry, Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: I was just going to say that we have got an Ethos meeting sometime this week, and just to give you a bit of a heads up, there were only three nominations. Last year we had nearly 20.

GISELLA GRUBER: Wow.

MAUREEN HILYARD: One of the things that Steven said, and I totally agree, is that during the timeframe that we were given for the Ethos award nominations, people

were really tied up with preparing for the Kobe meeting, and a whole lot of public comments, and all that kind of stuff, and I know that within At-Large they were [inaudible] around a couple of nominations, and of course people just didn't have time. All the three nominations have all come from the same group, who are very staunchly members from that group, very staunchly supporting that, just because it is not multi-stakeholder representation that we choose from that list. There's still a lot of discussion. I had to raise it because I knew that that was a discussion that was happening within the group already, and I just wanted to give David a heads up that there is a possibility that there won't be an Ethos award this year. But it is not given every year, so it is not as if it is anything new. But at the same time, we will just see what happens. Just a heads up, anyway. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Okay, well I think watch this space. Sorry, this is Gisella. So we are working on the joint community cocktail and AFRALO networking event, we had a call earlier today, so it is all still work in progress, and we will let everyone know how that pans out. Tuesday, there's been a request from John Laprise to have a social media breakfast, so we will make sure that that is fit in somehow, depending on what everyone has. We will make sure that it is the main restaurant of the venue of the hotel.

We have got a morning session, and then the second morning slot is the joint AFRALO-AFRICANN meeting currently just put in red so that it stands out as it's not at our usual time. Lunch break first afternoon slot, and then we have HIT cross-community sessions, and [inaudible] in the evening, nothing's changed there. Wednesday, two morning slots. Now,

there was the whole discussion about the ALAC and GAC meetings potentially becoming and ALT-Plus and GAC Leadership meeting instead because, in order to get a full ALAC and GAC meeting, we do need to submit the topics to the GAC in order for it to be considered.

Sincere apologies, I did miss the last GAC inter-sessional meeting or GAC/ALAC intercessional meeting, so ... A little bit of an action item from me there, but I am not sure if anything with regards to this meeting in Marrakech has been decided. I know Heidi was on the call.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Was that to do with the communication? Was that the one?

GISELLA GRUBER: I was traveling, I think.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes, you were traveling at the time.

GISELLA GRUBER: In any case, I think if this can just be, then, clear whether we are doing just an ALT-Plus and GAC Leaders meeting, or whether we do an ALAC and GAC meeting, or if you would like me to put a note out, or if you would like to write a note to Yrjö. I think it was Jonathan who thought of the idea of doing an ALT-Plus and GAC Leadership meeting that we have done in the past. We thought that could work quite well, as opposed to having the big meeting.

HEIDI ULLRICH: They might as well do both, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I am sorry. They wanted two sessions. They wanted a small informal one and then they wanted a larger one with the full joint group. But let me look at my action item.

MAUREEN HILYARD: GAC and ALAC full meeting and smaller group.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry Maureen. I do recall that there was some discussion around that and that they did want a larger meeting.

GISELLA GRUBER: Hadia is going to join us now, sorry, unless she is joined ... I am just proving that yes, Hadia is on the call, apologies about that, Hadia.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Welcome, Hadia.

GISELLA GRUBER: I am just getting used to the different screens

MAUREEN HILYARD: Alright, okay. Heidi, you are looking up as to whether they actually specifically mentioned that they want to have two sessions?

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes, Heidi, I have got it. Gisella and Julia to coordinate a working level session of the GAC and ALAC capacity building group, followed by a full GAC/ALAC. Now, in order to get the full ALAC/GAC, I will check with Julia now whether they still need the topics from us, or whether from that call it was enough to decide that we needed the meeting.

The only reason being that this time around, GAC has sent a Google form where we request a meeting with the GAC, and we have got to give our topics. And unless we submit that form, we are not getting considered for a slot. So let me just follow up on that, I'll just take that as an action item. Sorry about that. Julia on whether Google docs were required. And I will then work to getting the smaller session with GAC/ALAC capacity building.

Now, what I have done on the Wednesday, again, it is more placeholders than anything else. We have said that At-Large regional readers, they usually have a 90-minute session at all ICANN meetings. And then the At-Large regional leaders and regional partners session, it wouldn't be a 90-minute session necessarily, it would be a 60-minute session. Are we still going ahead with that or not?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Sorry which one was this?

GISELLA GRUBER: The At-Large regional leaders which we always hold ... That is the RALO leaders. They get together for a 90-minute session, but then we had said followed by the regional partners, and I think that was John ...

MAUREEN HILYARD: I do not know where that came from. I really do not think that regional partners in such a short meeting are going to really have the time. I am not quite sure where that came from, but I do not think that will happen.

GISELLA GRUBER Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I have been talking to Paul, and I know that he's going to be pretty tied up, and so I was [inaudible] everyone else as well. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Okay, so what I will do is I will just put back an ALAC and ... Sorry.

JOHN LAPRISE: I am sorry, I just wanted to pipe in.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, nice!

JOHN LAPRISE: Hi. I am here! Usually, I am silent. But one of the reasons for the regional leaders meeting was to get some buy-in for the Universal Acceptance pitch that we are trying to advance across the ALSes, and to have a conversation with regional leadership on this, to make them aware and to get them on board for buy-in. I am not sure if this has to be done formally. We were going to try to do it formally in a session. Jonathan and I had been talking about this and have been in contact with ... Who is it? It is not George, who's in Universal Acceptance, but this is an initiative that grew out of the last session, that we wanted to carry the ball forward on.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right. I can accept that, but I think we can do that and really highlight it in one of our formal ALAC sessions, and have Don returning, and do a special ... And making a special invite to all ALSes, and anyone who's associated with us to come to that particular session. I think as we did last time, I think there's just advertising what we were going to be covering in our sessions, and that kind of thing, really did help people pick and choose us for our sessions, so I think that that is something we can continue on with.

[JOHN LAPRISE: Sounds good.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Is that Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Just on UA. When we are talking about UA, and we talked about it with Don Hollander – for whatever reason, I am getting my voice back into my ... Mute me. Because I am hearing my voice back in my headset as well.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Cheryl, that's why I muted you. When I mute you, I could still hear you through the AC lines.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Fine. Can you hear me now?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Yes, I hear you well, and the echo is gone.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Great. That is another interesting concept with Zoom, if you are also on the phone bridge, it doesn't automatically make a difference with muting and unmuting, so that is fascinating. We will get used to this. However, what I was trying to say is we always remember to invite Don Hollander, who obviously is acting as secretary general of the group involved in Universal Acceptance, but we also have a new chair of the Universal Acceptance group, and that is Ajay Data, he's going to be in Marrakech, he goes to the ICANN meetings. I know he'd been keen to also be identified and involved. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, definitely. Add that to the list, Gisella, that would be great. Continuing.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, hang on. Apologies, was just noting something. So going back ... So we will keep a 90-minute session At-Large for regional leaders, which we could then ... If there's only a 90-minute session, the best may be to hold it on all slots, all options open. We could hold it on Thursday? I do not know if that is too late in the week for the last sessions that we would have, which is the first afternoon session. I initially had on the Thursday in the morning, 'Wrap-up part one, followed by wrap-up part two, followed by the regional leaders meeting'.

I have just changed it because of the regional partners meeting that I thought that people may wish to have back-tracked. Now that there's been a slight change, you may wish to be more ALAC work focused on

the Wednesday, and do the regional leaders on the Thursday. I do not know how you feel about that, all options are open.

MAUREEN HILYARD: We can discuss it when we know for sure what our timing, what our sessions are, once Tanzania tells us.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sure. Perfect. For now, I'll just keep it in that it doesn't drop through the cracks, the 90-minute session, and again on Wednesday afternoon, it is all subjects to the cross-community sessions being canceled. Or not. And that is all from me.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I just wanted to see what Thursday looked like. I am only getting a ... Great, so those are those three sessions. As long as we have a session which is our sort of debrief and prep stuff, that last one will be good. Okay. Can we see the agenda again, please?

DANIEL NANGHAKA: Daniel for the record.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Daniel, yes, Daniel.

DANIEL NANGHAKA: I think that the agenda is really taking shape, but [inaudible] something regarding my outreach and engagement.

MAUREEN HILYARD: That is on the list, Daniel. We have got a list of all the things, and they include what is in agenda item number four, it includes these, plus some other ones that we have just noted during the discussion of the scheduling. So, outreach and education. Outreach and engagement meeting is actually noted down for you.

These are the sessions that we have got listed at the moment. And for example, Jonathan, policy sessions, I think we should at least be able to have one. But it looks pretty tight. Something that allows At-Large to really discuss the policy issue in depth. Sorry about that. So you haven't been forgotten, Daniel. You're here.

DANIEL NANGHAKA: And another thing.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Go.

DANIEL RUTHERFORD: And also there's the ATRT3 meeting, I think with At-Large. Is it an At-Large one or one of the [inaudible]? I'm not confident [inaudible]. I think it also has got to be listed in the agenda, because [inaudible]

dialog, the ATRT3 team together with the At-Large team. Back to you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

If there's anything ... Can you make a note of it, send it to Gisella to add it to the list? It is just that I have got windy conditions outside and I did not quite catch everything that you said. But if you write it down, send it to Gisella, she puts it on the list, and when we finally get that 'okay' from Tanzania about what sessions we actually have, and what is non-conflicting and what is important that is non-conflicting, we will be slotting everything else in. I see Heidi's hand is up, I can actually see that.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Yes, thank you. Gisella, or Claudia, could you put the schedule back on? I am just wondering ... Because you said that Thursday afternoon – yeah, if we could take a look at Thursday? And afternoon? Gisella, you mentioned that rather than that final session ... Thank you. We are getting there. Rather than the wrap-up part two, it looks like it would be possibly a 60-minute session followed by a 60-minute with regional partners.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

But that is two hours.

GISELLA GRUBER: No, no.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry. So, in my initial proposal ... And just to make sure that the regional leaders meeting gets left on the schedule that we can move it around to make sure that you and Silvia and Maureen, they are all happy with where [it's based,] I initially had – and to allow also more time, because I know that we always get quite short for time for the wrap-up, because not only do we do the wrap-up of ICANN 65, but we will also have the prep for ICANN 66, which also happens to be ATLAS III.

So my suggestion, then, was to hold wrap-up one from 8:30 to 10:15, followed by wrap-up two from 10:30 to 12:00, so that is 105 minutes and a 90-minute session, and then the first afternoon session to be the At-Large regional leaders meeting, which we'll always hold for 90 minutes. Ignore the red writing, that was just keeping things on the board about the regional partners meeting, which we've decided against. We would then just hold a 90-minute At-Large regional leaders on Thursday from 13:50 to 15:00. [inaudible]

MAUREEN HILYARD: Although it is a ... Sorry, Heidi, you go.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you. Where would the regional partners session be? Or would it not be a session, you are saying? Or would that be under outreach and engagement? Sorry, I am not following.

GISELLA GRUBER: No, Maureen said – please, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: If I could just ... Thank you, Gisella. I have actually said that I do not think we will actually have a regional partners meeting separate as we did last time. I do not think that that is necessary. In such a small condensed meeting that this is, I think that the partners are going to be engaged quite busily in other sections. In that particular session, which is the final session of our meeting, I'd like to make it the end of the wrap-up, and also a debrief of what worked. And again, we are looking at a different kind of meeting from Kobe.

What I will send on to you are the notes that I took of what people thought of the Kobe meeting, and their views on various different bullet points on what they felt was things to consider for future meetings, or about the Kobe meeting. I think that it is something that when we are putting our meeting together for this session, that we take into consideration some of those points that were raised. I think it is important that we debrief after each of the meetings, sort of say that we are actually looking at making the sessions more meaningful, and better coordinated for people. We want to have that debrief. From my

perspective, I am looking at that last session as the end of the wrap-up, the debrief, and then planning for 66, that is how I see that last session. Yes?

HEIDI ULLRICH: We are thinking of an At-Large wrap-up one, 8:30-10:15, then a leadership part two, 10:30-12:00. Is that the session that you are now talking about? You want that to be a debrief and then –

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, I am talking about the very last session, the very last session, 13:50 to 15:00.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. I thought that Gisella was saying that that session was going to be the regional leaders session. Or are you saying -

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, she did say that, and I said that it is not going to happen.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Got it.

GISELLA GRUBER: No, no, no. [inaudible] The regional leaders -

HEIDI ULLRICH: When do we have the regional leaders session?

GISELLA GRUBER: That is my suggestion for regional leaders. Just the regional leaders like we always have at every ICANN meeting for 90-minutes, the regional chairs get together. That's it. [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, they do. That is what ... That is part of the list. That is part of the list, we will fit it in somewhere. They will have a session, I think it is important that they have it. But it won't be that session. That final session is mine.

GISELLA GRUBER: And any name to it? Maureen? Placeholder?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, it is the debrief I am planning really, but any leftover wrap-up stuff will go at the beginning. So it is really debrief I am planning for ICANN 66.

GISELLA GRUBER: As well as the two morning sessions, so the whole of Thursday is wrap-up, debrief and planning?

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, those are empty slots at the moment. Apart from that wrap-up that we start at 10:30, it depends on what the wrap-up is. It may not require the whole lot, so we will call it wrap-up, but it depends on ... It will also be wrap-up for some additional items, depending on what's involved. But it is just that the last session, I want to keep it so that we are actually blending what has happened within from one meeting into another, and we are not just going ... We are not forgetting what went wrong, we are not forgetting all that kind of stuff. I really want people to be able to have some say.

HEIDI ULLRICH: So you are basically doing a development session, or former ALT session that was on Friday, you are moving that to Thursday afternoon, which I think is great. I get it.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Basically, yes. It is everybody. It is ALAC as well.

HEIDI ULLRICH: [inaudible], yes. Perfect. Gisella, I am taking some notes as well on the AI page.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, Heidi.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right, are we okay with that now? Can we go back to the agenda? We had discussed the AFRALO event, agenda item five, and Daniel I am not quite sure if you were here when we were talking about that. We are adding the AFRALO event which is the AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting, and we have been asked if AFRALO would like a HIT session. Because of the tightness of the program, they might have to have one slot, not two, but then again it just depends on what we can fit in elsewhere. Just to give you a heads up on that so you can relate it back, and Hadia as well. Next steps. We are ... once Tanzania gives us the final block schedule, then we can start working the list ideas, so if anything needs to be considered, it must be on that list, and [inaudible].

Okay, great. Gisella will give us a list, the link to the list, so that we can actually access it and add anything that you want to add into it, any information, especially, for example, with compliance, John – Is John still here? John. I am just assuming that you will start your relationship building and inviting people that you want to attend your compliance session, and be organizing that, that sort of thing so that we... Oh, that is what I wanted to ask. Cheryl. The ATRT3, do you have any specific times? Because you've already got a program of meetings that you are going to have ... You are going to have to give us times -

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: It is quite the opposite. Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Why we wrote to the AC/SOs [inaudible] was to get a time from them that works for them as early as possible. We are trying to fit with all of you. We will be ... Not all of us, some of us will be there the whole time. It is not as if the whole ATRT team is going to be there, it is just a selection of us. Those of us who are going for other [reasons,] in fact. Obviously, we do not want to have clashes, and we certainly would like each of you to get back to us as early as possible with a block of time. My issue now is -

MAUREEN HILYARD: In a block of how long? How long?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Well, we asked for 30 minutes or so, we will take 45, we will take 90, whatever you want to do.

MAUREEN HILYARD: You'll be dreaming.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I know that, and that is why we did not ask for 45. Because what we are finding is ... I am still not sure why we are being delayed so long getting those schedules out of people, but what I am hearing from you in this meeting is exactly what's holding up every other bloody AC and SO

getting back to us as well. Please get in early, you'll get the time you want, is my suggestion.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay, we will prioritize that and make sure that that gets slotted in early-early. Thank you very much. Okay, so -

GISELLA GRUBER: Maureen? Sorry.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Gisella, sorry.

GISELLA GRUBER: My mistake there, Cheryl, you can retract your claws, it's my mistake. ATRT is, I believe, on Monday, we have had a change with Jennifer, and I will slot it in, I think you've got Monday morning. We did mention the second slot, but I will get back to her with an option for possibly the first slot. Yes, everyone seems to be in the same situation, we're just waiting for the block schedule. So my mistake, then. I will add it to my draft schedule now, thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Good, good. Awesome. I see John's hand is up?

JOHN LAPRISE: Yes, I just wanted to say that on the compliance session, I think we already have an inquiry out to Jamie and his team. This is basically an extension of the last meeting where we were cut short. Actually, we weren't really cut short, we just had a shortened session.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, fantastic. Good. So, that is an extension. Great. Okay, so next meeting, next week. Gisella? Next week?

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes, Maureen, we'll just – let's send a Doodle out for Tuesday/Wednesday next week, just to try to get as many people on the call as possible. We will then be finalizing for the Friday submission of the forms.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. That sounds good. Thank you very much. Righty-righty. I think that that is the list. Anyone got anything else? Yearning to avail themselves? Not? Okay, thank you very much for coming, everyone. Sorry, yes?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry, Maureen, on the dinner, Gisella has been working very hard to contact the restaurant with many emails sent but no responses. We finally do have one liaison person identified by the catering team, so Gisella is going to go ahead and reach out to that person, and hopefully,

we will have an update on the ALAC dinner, At-Large dinner, next week.
Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: We live and hope is all I can say.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay then, thank you, everyone, we will see you at our next meeting, which will be next week, after a week, after we get the Doodle. That means that we have got our next ... My next meeting is 7:00 am tomorrow with staff. Okay. Thank you, everyone. Bye.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Thank you all for joining the call, this meeting is now adjourned. Please remember to disconnect your lines. Thank you.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]