
CLAUDIA RUIZ: I'll begin the official recording of this call. Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to everyone. Welcome to the ICANN64 Planning Committee call on Thursday, the 7th of February, 2019, at 18:00 UTC.

On the call today, we have Maureen Hilyard, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Daniel Nanghaka, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Hadia Elminiawi, and Jonathan Zuck.

We have received apologies from Alberto Soto.

From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber, and myself, Claudia Ruiz, on call management.

Before we begin, I would like to remind everyone to please speak their name before speaking for transcription purposes, and also to mute your mics when not speaking to prevent any background noise.

Thank you, and with this, I turn it over to Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Claudia. Okay. Today we'll be mainly going over the working sessions and things that have actually been planned already for those and to discuss those, as well as working on the Sunday program, which I had [inaudible] predominantly free to include our policy session.

Okay. Sorry, is Gisella around just to explain our block schedule at the moment?

Ah, Gisella. Thank you.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Maureen. What I put on the agenda for everyone to have a peek at is the updated [iScheduler], which was updated yesterday, the 6th of February, at 2250 UTC. On that [iScheduler] – I've been through it now, and all the sessions of importance I have actually put on our day-to-day wiki pages. So, instead of using the Excel document that we've been using until now, I've transferred everything to the wiki pages.

So, Maureen, if you'd like to, we could just essentially go straight onto each of the wiki days and look at what we've got, the timings available – also to be able to slot in all the policy discussions, etc. I think that would be a good basis for today's call.

As we go through the meetings, please, let's also think about the titles. The most important for this week for me is catering. I'm pretty much on top of that, so it's not a problem. But what we will need to finalize next week for me to be able to enter the into the system – as on Monday, the 18th of February, the schedule is going live. That means no more changes.

So, we'll have a call next Tuesday, and if need be, we can always have another one. But, on Tuesday – or, if it suits everyone, we could even do it on Wednesday to allow for more thinking time. But we need to get the session names correct.

So, Maureen, if you're okay with that, we can get straight onto [names].

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Great. Thank you very much. [inaudible], please go ahead.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: [inaudible] time – sorry. Sorry, Maureen.

GISELLA GRUBER: Claudia, if you'd be so kind to put up Saturday, the 9th of March, please, on the Adobe Connect. You have all the links on the agenda page. So, please feel free to go into your computer and have a quick look.

As I said, with [iScheduler], you'll have time to go through it. Please do take a look at the sessions that are out there. But I think we'll be covering most of them. Most of them have been added to our wiki pages in different colors.

So, if we go to Saturday, the 9th of March, as previously said, we will be attending the GNSO EPDP. We'll now just put the whole session title there to make sure that everyone knows what it actually means. The EPDP will be running all day, from 0830 to 1830. Note, then, that Work Track 5 is from 09:00 to 12:00. Then, the new gTLD Sub [inaudible] is running from 13:30 to 16:45.

Over [inaudible], I've put the At-Large Leadership Development Session lunch with David [Kulp]. Note I have put [in that] "by invitation only." For those who weren't on Tuesday's call, it is an e-mail that will be going out to everyone, which actually has already gone out to everyone because, in Kobe, in Japan, the catering is pretty much: if I put a number in, we will only have that number of meals, whereas elsewhere, they're very generous with the helpings, which means we can always try and flip a few more people in.

But what Meetings Team has told us is that, if you ask for one portion, you're not going to feed three people with that. So, hence "by invitation only" and also to the At-Large Leadership Development session. So, I'll let Maureen expand on that, but it is for the people who have been invited to the session.

Maureen, over to you, as I've put all other sessions of interest on the schedule. And no coloring for the GNSO, as those are our primary sessions. Maureen, I'm sure, will tell everyone it's not optional. I think she would like everyone to attend one or the other.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yes, definitely. I see Cheryl's got her hand up. It may be something [inaudible].

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Thanks, Maureen. Just because we want to make sure that our names our [inaudible], I was just going to say that what we should be saying is, with EPDP – you would think I would be able to say that by now – we probably should use the longform title as well and fix the SubPro Work Track 5. I think we hang the expense here in the desperately expensive calligraphy used in Japan and call it Subsequent Procedures for New gTLDs Work Track 5 Geographic Names. Yeah, that type of thing. So, I'd just expand those so it is clear, even [for the uninitiated], what it is. Just may as well, in my view anyway. Thanks.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Cheryl. Yes. I'm sure Gisella would be able to follow that up as she had mentioned.

Just going into the At-Large Leadership welcome – the very last day session of the day – we actually have our welcome. The third comment, the third item [here], was actually – and Gisella has very kindly just copied some notes that I actually had on a document that I sent her. But that was actually the start of something that I actually changed to talking points. So, that third bullet point can actually be removed because it isn't what I ended up wanting to say. I should have deleted it myself.

At the moment, we're still working on those, but I think that that might be probably enough for our first session, anyway, unless something else comes up.

But I do think that the talking points that Jonathan has raised – and from the outset, especially after we've just been through the CCWG presentations, people are bound to be asked our views on various issues. If we're all, as Jonathan says, [seeing from the same [inaudible]], therefore it will be really good to actually make sure that we get some things organized for that.

Yeah, so I'm done on that one. Gisella, if you want to move ahead.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Maureen? This is Heidi. There are some comments in the chat on that welcome session.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. I'm definitely—

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. Cheryl is commenting that she thought that we had changed that from "Welcome" to something else, given that that was [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Well, we've already [inaudible] Part 1/Part 2. [inaudible] our introduction to ICANN64 or something?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: "Preparation" is a term used in other – you know, GNSO meets – to have preparation for GAC, preparation for GNSO, preparation for Board. Why don't you just use "Preparation for our upcoming meeting." Anyway, I've put in [five C's]. That's me being flippant.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, I like that, and it's in keeping with, as you say, the prep week that David and his team are organizing. And it's a continuation of that. Sounds fine to me.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. So, "At-Large Leadership Prep for ICANN64 Session." Is that what you'd like?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Do we have to add the "session" [there]?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. Gisella, I don't think we need to add "session" because it's getting a little long there. "At-Large Leadership Prep ICANN64."

GISELLA GRUBER: Whatever you'd [like].

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. And, Maureen—

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: [inaudible] on the main schedule.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Sorry?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay.

GISELLA GRUBER: Whatever you'd like on the main schedule. So, it could even still be the working sessions. Whatever you'd like. That title will just be showing on the main ICANN schedule when everyone is planning their [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Okay. But at least we've got a title for this one.

Okay. Carry on.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry, Maureen. Just one more point, Gisella. You said to delete the consolidation of [day] by Jonathan. That's what you wanted to have removed?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I think when we were first talking about it, Jonathan mentioned a consolidated view on things we were going to maybe talking about during the week. So, I'm sorry. It should have been deleted, yeah.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. So, I'll delete that. And I have added metrics, Maureen, because, given our discussion yesterday, you wanted to discuss metrics, I believe?

MAUREEN HILYARD: In that first session?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. That's where I thought you said you wanted to do that.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Probably not.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Because there are other things.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: So, not at this particular point in time, yeah.

Okay.

GISELLA GRUBER: Okay. Thank you. So, we'll go onto Sunday now—

MAUREEN HILYARD: So—

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. That's Thursday? Oh, I see. Okay. I'm looking at Thursday.

GISELLA GRUBER: Oh. So we're going to go onto Sunday. Sorry, we've got Jonathan has raised his hand just while Sunday—

MAUREEN HILYARD: Jonathan, let's have you while we look for Sunday.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thanks, Maureen. I'm happy to do the talking points and briefing for the upcoming meeting kind of thing at the end of the day, but does that mean that you also want me to be part of the lunch or anything too? Or just come in to give that session? What's the best way for me to spend my day, I guess is my question.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, I think, when I'm asking for mandatory attendance at the policy session, it's for the At-Large, the ALAC, and regional chairs because I'm assuming that our liaisons and others may have other sessions to go to.

But, as you're not a member of the ALAC or a regional chair, I think that most of your time is your own, and I'm sure that you're going to be productively engaged in whatever you do anyway.

But, for this particular [inaudible], please, you are part of the team, and you are always welcome to attend any of our activities as you wish.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Hey, if I need to be trained by David [Kulp], Jonathan needs to get trained by David [Kulp]. Come on.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, I'm expecting – his name is actually on the list. I don't know if you've been told [that your name] is on the list of [inaudible].

JONATHAN ZUCK: Oh, yeah. I guess I didn't know. But, Cheryl, some of us are natural leaders.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Well, I look forward to looking to you, Jonathan, to learn some of these tricks of the trade.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I'm sorry, Jonathan, that you haven't [inaudible] the actual invitation for that – it hasn't gone out yet, has it Heidi? To everyone who's going to be going to that workshop? Or has it?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Gisella is going to do that, but what has gone out, Jonathan – and it should be in your inbox – is a request from David [Kulp] to respond to a series of questions. So, you should look for that.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Oh. I don't think I've seen that. I'll take a look for it.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. If you've received that, that means you're in.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. I don't remember seeing it, but I'll check spam or something.

HEIDI ULLRICH: It's from me, so if I go to your spam ...

JONATHAN ZUCK: Oh, did I say that out loud?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Jonathan. Sorry about that. I hadn't realized that you didn't know that you're part of that. But any session that we have of course you're welcome to go to, and in particular, that invitation-only one because you're invited.

JONATHAN ZUCK: And that's just the lunch. So maybe I should try to come to the lunch and then the pep rally session at the end of the day.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Jonathan, that is not just a lunch. It includes the lunch right prior to it, but the session is a significant session for team-leading skills development.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah.

JONATHAN ZUCK: So plan to spend the afternoon there then. That's cool.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Well, that's the broader lunchtime session for sure.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. You got it. I'm just asking.

MAUREEN HILYARD: And I think it's two sessions, but we're going to be ... yeah. Okeydokey.

JONATHAN ZUCK: And I found your e-mail, Heidi.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Cool. Thank you. Okay. Now we're onto Sunday. Sunday is actually a very free environment and –

HEIDI ULLRICH: [Sorry,] Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Can I just carry on for Jonathan's benefit? This is where we are actually going to be including the policy sessions that you were keen to take. We do have some time – I think there's a session at 01:30, which has an hour slot, that we can use for – I'll be discussing with staff about admin-type things for just an hour. But above that, there are three sessions. Would that be suitable for you and the work that you're actually wanting to cover with regards to policy? And it's a continuation, too, from the policy issues that we've actually been listening the previous day. So, I think it's quite relevant to actually have that follow-on.

Jonathan?

Jonathan, is your hand still up from last time?

JONATHAN ZUCK: Sorry, I was on mute.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, okay.

JONATHAN ZUCK: So, you're giving me basically Sunday morning, is what you're saying?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. That's good because I wanted to try and invite some people—

MAUREEN HILYARD: Including the working lunch.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. I wanted to try to invite some people to participate, and with the time locked down – I was going to try to get somebody from FTC or whatever to come to talk about when we're doing the privacy versus security and things like that.

So, yeah. I'll take those times slots. Do you need me to specify which is going to be which prior to the publication of the schedule?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. It would be good if it's ready by the – is the 18th? Gisella? So you've got a bit of time, especially making contact with people.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, Maureen. I was one mute. Jonathan, on the 18th, the schedule is published. So, if you don't have the final speakers by then, I would highly suggest that, just in the title of your [inaudible] two morning sessions or the lunch session – whatever you work out with Maureen – we can even just put “At-Large Leadership Policy Discussion” or something.

Then, what I'd do for the main schedule is that you'll see the title appear. So, you choose the title, whatever it is, even if it's just vague or more general about policy.

On the actual schedule, there will be a link – it will say “Agenda” – and a link to the wiki page. So, as and when you're updating your agenda, anyone who goes onto the main ICANN schedule and says, “Ooh, At-Large (for instance) Policy Discussion. That looks interesting,” will click onto the link and it'll take them to the wiki agenda pages that you see in front of you in the AC room.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay.

GISELLA GRUBER: So, you [have plenty of] time to fine-tune those.

JONATHAN ZUCK: But if I want to be specific about them – and I see three sessions here – I need to have that to you prior to the 18th?

GISELLA GRUBER: Correct.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Not the speakers but the titles, is what I'm getting at.

GISELLA GRUBER: Correct.

JONATHAN ZUCK: So that which one is privacy, which one is universal—

GISELLA GRUBER: [inaudible].

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. Sounds good.

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thanks.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes?

HEIDI ULLRICH: So, as I've noted in the chat, I'm assuming that you would like Jonathan to have those three sessions fully policy, and that's fine, but at some point I think [inaudible] Sunday we were going to include at least one session for Board, for the prep for Board, for the Board meetings, the Board meeting with the GAC, the meeting with the GAC with [Anna] and Yrjo, and then also, at some point, to have Goran and David come in. We can certainly bring them in later – Wednesday during the first wrap-up might work for David and Goran – but just wondering about that prep. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. I think that, because it was noted that they wouldn't know when they're going to be available until everything had actually been organized, that session – that spare session – just before Rod comes in – the SSAC group comes in – at 01:30, we have got that hour slot. That might be used for the prep.

HEIDI ULLRICH: I'm sorry. What time was that?

MAUREEN HILYARD: That's 01:30 to 02:30.

GISELLA GRUBER: 02:30.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Because at 0230, the SSAC comes in. So, that's that spare session. That was the only spare session we had. But that was going to be our prep time.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Gisella, I've noted that and we'll finalize that and finesse that as we go on. Okay. So, I'm just going to quickly know that, for sessions 08:30, 10:30, and 12:15 are in Jonathan's hands. Okay?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: [Great].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Is that okay, Jonathan? All set?

JONATHAN ZUCK: All set. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you very much. Okay—

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Gisella?

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry to interrupt. Just to note that it sounds really silly but for the lunch session on Sunday, I've just put that we'll have the 12:00-12:15 transition break. Everyone can just stretch their legs [by a] break. Note that, during 12:15-13:15, if you are inviting anyone, know that we do have a lunch session. Again, it is [inaudible] from a number of At-Large people. People might be up and down and going to fetch [inaudible]. It is likely to be a buffet, so people will be walking over to the buffet, getting some food, and coming back to sit down. Just to take that into account.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. All right. Thank you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Thank you, Gisella.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Jonathan will take that into account. Thank you. Cheryl has her hand up.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Can I just—

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, he wants to – yes, go, Jonathan.

JONATHAN ZUCK: I was just going to say I'm thinking about getting a couple of outside speakers for each of those sessions, so can you just add two people to whatever your count is for lunch from me?

GISELLA GRUBER: Sure.

JONATHAN ZUCK: All right. Thank you. Sorry, Cheryl.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Go, Cheryl.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thanks. So, remembering that we – I seen that that lunch session is going to be more closed rather than open, or the lunch is specifically by invitation – however you want to do that, it's not a purely open public session, [which] of kind of culturally inappropriate. You'll have your call group in the room, Jonathan, unless public walking in or out or local people.

So, with that, I'm kind of less concerned if they pop up and get their food off the buffet and back in. It's a sort of thing that other meetings during all the time. The GNSO are constantly doing that, even when they're meeting with the Board.

So, I'm not overly concerned, but we just need to be slightly culturally sensitive. That's all. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Thank you, Cheryl. Right. I guess just working around an activity that you don't mind if people are going to be eating their lunch at the same time.

Okay. So, we're moving into that next session, at 01:30. Therefore, it's going to be our question prep time for the Board and anyone else that we're going to be visiting.

For the 03:15 session, which ends with Keith Drazek, Rinalia actually asked if she could speak to the At-Large, and I've had some pretty positive comments about her involvement. She's going to be engaging with ICANN org anyway. I think there are some things she may be able to relay to us in relation to the relationship between ISOC and ICANN in the future, and especially in relation to, for us, the ISOC chapters that are ALSes.

So, it seems an ideal opportunity. She's going to be available. I'm trying to engage her into the partners session later on in the week as well, with ISOC as a partner for ALSes and for the RALOs when they're planning their strategic outreach and engagement plans. So, she's going to see if she come to that as well. But that means that she has the first hour, and then Keith comes in for that session.

Daniel?

Daniel?

DANIEL NANGHAKA: Can you hear me?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes we can.

DANIEL NANGHAKA: Okay. I was inquiring that, since she's most probably likely – I don't want to draw a final conclusion on whether she'll be there or not. Can

we put here tentatively on the agenda for probably the [inaudible] to advise generally on the RALO collaboration with the respective partners? [inaudible] probably how much input [she'd be planting] since we have a limited – probably 19 minutes – for the workshop.

Thank you. Back to you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. We will make sure that we can work around that, definitely. Thank you. We'll take note.

Heidi's hand is up.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. Maureen, just wanted to know: should we invite Leon and Lito etc.? Or anyone else to that session?

MAUREEN HILYARD: I haven't gone down that track with her, but yeah. If she thinks it's appropriate. I know that we're meeting up with them later on. Yeah, I know that she's meeting with them later on, but she didn't mention that – I mean, they could be included in the invitation while she's here. Nothing wrong with that. But [they might] be involved in any way.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Could I make an action on that? If you could just ask her about that?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Sure. Okay, that's fine. And of course, one of the things that's going to be happening during that particular session, which I'm going to be missing out on, is the joint APRALO-APAC meeting with ISOC Japan. That is a special meeting that is looking at supporting the new Board, who are basically – I think a lot of them are new to the Board and just need some advice about how they can be effective ALSes, as well as being ISOC chapters. So, this is supporting a local ALS, and it will be led by Satish and Jia-Rong. So, that will be happening then.

Then, we have our – Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just really quickly, are you going to go to that session, or are you going to be at the session with Rinalia and Keith?

MAUREEN HILYARD: I can probably their session off and the first session and then zip out because it is actually being taken by Satish and Jia-Rong. But I would like to probably zip out and be part of that and try to be back for [Keith's].

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. So, for the leadership session, I'll put you as moderator, and then you can delegate someone else when you're stepping out. Then I'll put Satish and Jia-Rong under just the ISOC Japan one. Is that correct?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, please.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, that'd be great. Okay. Thank you. And the final session of the day is, of course, our meeting with ccNSO. I'm not quite sure if we've worked out the questions that we want to ask the ccNSO team. We haven't actually had anything back from them, I don't think, yet about their questions, either. So, I'll get onto Barrack. If you would just make an action item about that as well.

Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thanks, Maureen. I did ask in chat, but I'll ask now, did you ever get specific questions or topics for Keith? I mean, I'm happy to wing it. Keith and I can do that. That's not a problem. But if you actually got anything, please do let me know. Or, if you want anything, please do let me know.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Cheryl. I think there were a couple of questions, actually, that came. Marita had one. I think Holly had one. But we don't want to belabor him with anything that's [inaudible]. We can look at the questions and Keith can answer anything he feels is appropriate.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen, I looked over the questions and I counted both of those as being highly inappropriate. And Marita, in fact, went, "Oh, yes. Of course, you're right."

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Either that or we needed three minutes because the only thing he was going to be able to say was, "I'm sorry. That is subject to a current GNSO policy development process, and I'm not in not in the position to answer." Very simple.

MAUREEN HILYARD: That's fine. We can raise that in our in our prep meeting.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Okay. I'll wing it then. Fine. I'll wing in. And I did also suggest, if you wanted to break the earlier part of Sunday up, what about giving Jonathan the red letter hour at 01:15 and doing your prep during your lunch? So, he can invite guests knowing that he'll have fully fed and attentive people. And prep, to be honest, is the same amount of time, but prep can then go through while the lunch is on.

Anyway, just saying.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, do you want to do that? Again, give the Jonathan the 01:30 to 02:30 slot and have the prep session be during the lunchtime session?

MAUREEN HILYARD: During the lunchtime session? Yeah, it suits me. If it's okay with Jonathan and he's got an hour slot there, just before the SSAC comes in.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you. So, Jonathan, we're going to—

MAUREEN HILYARD: Jonathan, yeah, if you just plan for the hour slot, we can easily slot into there. I do like the idea of having a serious session, where we might have guests and stuff like that talking and interacting. A working lunch around something a little less formal, like question prep, would be a lot more formal and more. I like that idea.

Okay. Moving on ...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: [I'll read your book. Gotcha].

GISELLA GRUBER:

Sorry about that, Maureen. Sunday's all done. On Monday – pretty simple – we've got the joint At-Large and NCUC outreach session from 10:30 to 12:00 in the morning, and then, from 12:15 to 01:15, lunch, which we're just finalizing the details of. But we do actually have funds for that all going well. It's all on standby. [inaudible] Fellows and Next Gen will be joining us for the lunch as well, so it will allow for a great networking opportunity.

Then, in the afternoon – I'll leave that over to you Maureen – is the joint At-Large and NPOC session. As you can see, I've just put underneath At-Large Leadership Working Session – I just need to there again make sure that we get the time for, and I'll make sure that I change in on the main schedule.

In green, you can see the other sessions. Opening ceremony. We've got a [HIT] in the morning on strategic planning. In the afternoon, we've got APAC Space running against the New gTLD Auction Proceeds. We've also got our high-interest topic or cross-community session, which is the next step in ICANN's response to GDPR. Public forum. And you'll see in red, which is not yet 100% confirmed but likely to be happening, from 18:30 to 19:00, the Q&A with ICANN execs. And the gala on the link of the hosts is actually showing at 19:30. It's Hotel Okura Kobe. So, I think that timings fit in just perfectly.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay. I'd like to note that 13:30 time is actually quite busy, and an ICANN photographer coming in when everybody is going to be away is

going to be really handy. The NPOC group is creating a title for their session. That's coming along.

I know there was concern raised – and Olivier might like to mention something here – about the fact that the Fellows would not be available in the second session of the NCUC outreach session. Has that been dealt? Are there going to be people there, or do we focus on another group for that session?

Olivier?

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: I believe it's being sorted out, so I don't think we need to worry about. Thanks.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. That's great. Awesome. Thank you very much. Daniel?

DANIEL NANGHAKA: I wanted to mention that at least [we] are in the final stages of the ALAC-NPOC agenda. I think probably by tomorrow or tomorrow night we shall be ready. And also the session title on ATLAS [rec] documentation about the session is following the respective document.

I think the link was shared on the Google – on the Skype [set]. Probably I'll need to share that later on, after the call. Thank you. Back to you, Maureen.

MAUREN HILYARD: Thank you very much, Daniel. That's great. Good. Awesome.

Okay. So, Gisella, you say that the Q&A is still to be confirmed?

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes, it is still to be concerned, but I believe that we will be more than likely moving ahead with that auction. The timing may not be 100% of what I put in there. They may add another 15 minutes to it and cut the public forum by 15 minutes, but that seems to be the most likely slot.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. That's great. Good, good. All righty. Okay. Tuesday?

GISELLA GRUBER: Perfect. If we could have Tuesday up on the screens. So, Tuesday. There again I've taken what you've had on your notes, Maureen. I hope there's no confusion there, but I just put At-Large outreach and engagement, the first session from 08:30 to 10:15. Then the 10:30 to 12:00 is the At-Large RALOs and regional partners outreach and engagement planning meeting. Note I didn't put a moderator there. I put Daniel Nanghaka as the outreach and engagement [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Although probably Daniel and I will be co-moderators for that particular session.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry. For the first or the second, Maureen? Sorry about that. I need to go look at the [bunny].

MAUREEN HILYARD: The first session, which is Daniel's meeting. It's his actual outreach and engagement meeting. It's the regional partners that [we will share with].

GISELLA GRUBER: So, regional partners. Second meeting. [inaudible].

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just so you know, I'm editing in the wiki.

[GISELLA GRUBER]: [inaudible]

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. That's great. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: And then we have—

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen? Sorry.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry to speak without raising my hand. I think, as we discussed earlier, we're going to be inviting the Government Engagement, just one person from that team as well for that session.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right. Yes we are.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Great. Okay. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: That's fine. Thank you.

GISELLA GRUBER: Then we'll have the 13:30 to 15:00 At-Large regional leaders meeting. They're having a call, I believe, the week after. I think it's the week of the 18th. I know Maureen is traveling, as well as Satish, etc., so I know we will get an agenda for that within the time. That is the 90-minute session that we have at all ICANN meetings.

In the afternoon, the joint Board and GAC meeting [we'll have] after that, which we usually attend – hence no other At-Large session running against that – and then, Maureen, again, your lovely note that I just copied and pasted for the last session of the At-Large capacity building

session. If you would like to say a few words about that before we have to go.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Just a brief comment about that. This is a 90-minute session, and I am hoping that Joanna – the sorts of things she was discussing in yesterday’s CPWG meeting; that’s looking at the capacity building program – can introduce that in between the times that the presenters make themselves available.

We’re still working on – there’s contact in RSSAC that is wanting to come to give an introductory talk about RSSAC. And then of course there’s Brian ...

[CHERYL LANGDON-ORR]:

Gutterman.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yeah, Gutterman, who is going to be talking about registrants. Now, I’m not quite sure, but I think I missed the session that he talked in in Barcelona. I think that’s when he last gave a presentation. But, yeah, I just thought these are people who have offered. And what I did say – it’s really important – is that, whenever we actually have a session like this, people are actually understanding why it’s important for them to have the session, and also that there’s come communication between Joanna and the two presenters so that the capacity building is capacity building for our participants who attend.

Just put down a little action item for me just to follow that up so that I don't forget.

Carry on, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry. I'm back. Then we have the joint APAC and APRALO networking event. The title may change slightly. We will have a large number of people joining us there. There will be a few speeches. Both the APAC hub and APRALO leadership are working on the program for that. It's going to be essentially networking with cocktails and few nibbles, which I think will be a great opportunity in Kobe to join forces here.

That's it.

MAUREEN HILYARD: And we're working on finances, getting some funding from local partners as well.

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes. [inaudible]

MAUREEN HILYARD: Just to help support the catering.

GISELLA GRUBER: Yes.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. That's [it then].

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry. Just coming back to the capacity building session, is that the session where the – and Jonathan, maybe you know something about this, about this policy information that Joanna is requesting? When is that going to be? Because that's—

MAUREEN HILYARD: That's actually part of it. That's what I was just saying. We have two presenters. It's a 90-minute session, but I'm assuming that the capacity building program that Joanna is introducing will actually incorporate the [relevance] of the sessions that they're going to be provided with.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. So, should we have an intro by her first?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, I haven't spoken – that's why I want to have a little chat with her about how she wants to actually do this. But we do need to know when the RSSAC people and Brian are actually available during that timeslot so that we can actually provide an appropriate agenda. But Joanna will be the moderator.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. I'm just going to go ahead and put Joanna's intro just as a bullet point so we'll know when to schedule that. Also, did you want Alfredo to be asked to call in? I don't know what time it will be for him, but [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. He did say that he would participate remotely if he possible could. So, I think we should add his name as a reminder. So, I would [inaudible].

HEIDI ULLRICH: Perfect. I will do that. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, Jonathan. Sorry.

JONATHAN ZUCK: No problem. I was just going to ask, is this the only session, then, that's going to incorporate the principles that Joanna was talking about? And it's in conjunction with RSSAC's presentation?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, the presentations are usually about 30 minutes, so she would have a 30-minute option [just before our] presentation at this particular point in time. But she's having regular meetings with the Capacity Building Group and that sort of stuff. So, this is basically a consolidation in the face-to-face sense.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. It felt like a more expensive conversation with multiple policy issues and things like that when we got them talking about it yesterday, but I wasn't sure how that ended up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Outreach and engagement, as Daniel will probably tell you – we have had several conversations around the whole capacity building development of their strategic plan and that kind of stuff. So, it's been a full-on – and Joanna has done a wonderful job, and there's been a lot more engagement about the different types of capacity building options that we might be able to consider – and still incorporating webinars but a little bit broader. She's very [inaudible] going through [inaudible], but she can do a presentation – probably [more of a] presentation as part of her 30 minutes at this particular thing – and coordinate the two speakers.

Okay?

JONATHAN ZUCK: Sure, yeah. I just didn't know if she needed help and she was trying to do, "If you're interested in this, go to this session," or – I'll reach out to her to see if I can help her, but I just wanted to make sure it didn't fall off my radar if it was supposed to be on it. That's all.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you very much. And I'll follow up with that as well. Thank you. Cheryl?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thanks a lot, Maureen. Jonathan, that would be brilliant because this block of time is a perfect opportunity for Joanna and – I just had a mental blank – Alberto to get the buy in they need for the whole concept because, yes, there's been [inaudible] of work done, but it's all done in the little tiny cell of a slightly larger cell, which is the [ONE] group. So, this is the ideal time to get everybody on board, etc., etc.

And we've got to realize – yes, Daniel's correct – there's been a lot of work done on the [CB] strategy, but it's a lot of work done on the [CB] strategy by a couple of people. Now they need to sell that and bring all the leadership along.

So, if you, Jonathan, who knows a hell of a lot about marketing, can help her pitch that, that would be really good.

MAUREEN HILYARD: And that's a good plan. So, supporting that, definitely. Thank you, Cheryl.

Okay. So, we've got the plan organized for that for capacity building and the networking event. Moving onto Wednesday, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Maureen. Swiftly moving onto Wednesday, we start with the joint Board and ALAC meeting. We have to submit the Board questions. I know we've [inaudible] page now, which incorporates not only the questions to the Board but Maureen has done this a little differently this time, so please take a look. I'll put it up in the AC chat in just a second.

Then we've got the – now, Maureen, we've got the joint Board and ALAC meeting from 08:30 to 09:00 but then we've got a transition meeting, which is 15 minutes, just to get us to the ALAC room.

Now, you'd initially had Jamie Hedlund down from 10:00 to 11:00. Now, seeing that this doesn't fit in with the block schedule, I'm quite susceptible to just put him in from 10:00 to 11:00, bearing in mind that people will miss the 15-minute coffee break or will be walking in and out of the session to and fetch coffee because you can very rarely keep them going until 12:00 without something as strong as a nice cup of coffee. So, I've told the staff member I'm working with just that we've finalized the timing, so now we have it from 10:00 to 11:00.

Then we have another couple of sessions in green that morning – the ICANN FY20 budget update – as well as the third part of the EPDP meeting.

So, those morning slots are really up to Maureen and how you wish to manage them, bearing at mind that, at 10:15, we'll be leaving our room to then go onto the joint GAC and ALAC meeting.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right. Daniel, do you have a comment to make on this or on the previous?

DANIEL NANGHAKA: Thank you. It may not be directly related to this, but just following the previous conversation we have been having on the Outreach and Engagement Skype group, regarding the communication strategy, there was a need for at least a face-to-face. Will this still be happening or not? If it is not happening, can you come up with an appropriate strategy or recommendation for how we are going to be able to do the strategy [course]? Recommendation strategy currently I think is one of the missing links we're having as far as outreach and engagement strategies are concerned. Thank you. Back to you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Daniel. We're used to focusing more on the strategy for capacity building ... oh, we can talk about that later. That'd be fine.

I'm just a little bit concerned about the compliance activities that we had planned. It's conflicting with some important other meetings. I guess I'm going to be involved in the FY20 budget update. It's important that I get to that.

The compliance activity is under John Laprise, anyway. I'm going to assign it to him. He was the one who actually raised it in the first place. So, that's not so much of an issue, but the timing is – that first bit is only a half-an-hour.

For example, one of the things that we had hoped to do was to make it as a workshop activity. That first [part] [inaudible] could be an introduction from Jamie, with a coffee break, and then we could go into the second session, after the coffee break, which is the workshop and then the feedback. So, we could probably use both those two sessions. And that's really only – yeah. What is it? Half-an-hour plus three quarters of an hour. So, we'll take both those.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen? Cheryl here. I didn't think there was a 09:45 to 10:15 block. I thought the block was 09:00-10:15 and then 10:30 to 11:15. The only reason it's not 9:45 and 10:15 in there is because that's where you'd said you'd organized Jamie. But do I got that wrong?

MAUREEN HILYARD: No. Well, 09:30 to 9:45 is a transition break, and then 09:45 is when the thing starts. I'm just going by the schedule.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Then I'm confused why the budget update is running across the transition break. That's all. Okay. Whatever. I'll work it out.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I didn't realize there was an FY20 budget. Okay. So, carry on. I'm sorry, Gisella.

GISELLA GRUBER: Not at all. It's just, when the [iScheduler] pulls up this meeting, they don't all get put in at the same time. So, the SO/ACs put their meetings in, and then other parts of the company put their meeting in. That's going to be trying to do conflict resolution here to say, "Look, let's see what are the most important" – I've picked up, as I've said – this one is available on today's meeting agenda page, which you can look at after this call. [iScheduler] is of yesterday, the 6th of February, at 22:52.

Unfortunately, there's no tracking on this document, so I literally have to go through each and every day to see what's been changed, what's been removed, and what times have changed.

The ICANN FY20 is within the block schedule of 09:00 to 10:15. Because the Board does not adhere to block schedule times and we've got an 08:30 to 9:30 with the Board, I'll already told Meetings Team that that then makes us lose a full 30 to 45 minutes. We're just allowing the transition time a 15-minute transition time to move from the Board room to get ourselves seated in the ALAC room. Again, I'm not 100% [yet insistent] that that should be ample time. That's why I've put a 09:45 to 10:15. That is being entered onto the main schedule, meaning that, as far as I'm concerned, I will have tech staff there to start at 09:45. That's not our doing. It's the doing of the Board not adhering to the block time.

As you know, why I've put that in red is that it doesn't fit in for block schedule. It's that, from our side, I usually always stick to the block schedule because, during the coffee break, the tech staff need a break. The interpreters need a break because they will have come from another session. That doesn't mean that they're not doing anything before. So I was just trying to make this as user-friendly as possible, and, as I said, incorporating the coffee breaks.

It's up to you how you want to use it, but that's mindfully 5:00-10:15. It's what they'd call a block because it's not a block. I'm just using part of it because otherwise, as I said, we'd lose 30 minutes of our time doing nothing.

Now [that] this is the FY20 budget, we may wish to move from the Board meeting at 09:30 and quickly pop into the FY20 budget meeting instead. Up to you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yeah. That's the new one, and I think that that's an important one, especially in light of the fact we've [put] quite a lot of energy into the actual budget comment, which is going to be coming out today. We need to be there.

I can actually move Jamie. I'm sure he won't mind. What we had originally planned I'm sure he won't mind that we change. We slot him into the second slot therefore, and we make the budget update and public comment review an ALAC and ALT-Plus attendance activity.

Cheryl's got her hand up.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: No, no. I haven't. You've picked up exactly what I wanted to say.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh. I've read it. Thank you. Yes, we're on the same wavelength. So, if you can put an action item, and I'll speak to Jamie and to John. That will mean that John – it's only a three-quarter hour, and it'd probably take away the workshop activity that we were going to do. But that's okay. As long as we get the issues on compliance.

The reason for this is one of the very first questions that came up when we first initiated ICANN64 planning. They were some questions from John Laprise about compliance. So, it is an issue that I think would be valuable for [ONE] to promote, to give people a bit more information about what compliance means within the ICANN context.

So, we'll do that. Okay. So, we can make that from 09:45, straight after – or, actually, 9:30 – I think that people should be going to do it as soon as they can – from the ALAC meeting straight to the budget meeting, which means the Board members are going to be missing out on that first part as well, unless ...

Okay. So, moving down, therefore, we'll have the GAC and ALAC meeting. We're all prepared for that one, so that's not a problem. The AFRALO and [inaudible] running the regional meetings, running consecutively.

Then we're up to the wrap-up. At the moment, I haven't got any agenda items yet, but they'll be done by the 18th.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: So, would the wrap-up be a good spot to invite Goran and David? That wrap-up: part one.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, please. That would be the ideal time because we have a final working session after that, and the only reason why the working session is actually after the wrap-up is because of the auction proceeds meeting, which is happening at the same time.

But, this is one of the sessions that I've thought that somebody may want to, if not Jonathan, take up as an additional policy discussion time. But that is something I'd like to take back to anyone who may still have – oh, hang on. Is that the one that we actually gave Olivier? The GCSC group.

GISELLA GRUBER: GCSC.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. But they wanted to go at an earlier time.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. That's that session, as far as I – Olivier, that's when, I believe, you asked Wolfgang.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, it's not there—

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Yeah. Hi [inaudible] speaking—

MAUREEN HILYARD: But it has to do with the Cyberspace Group, which a lot of people indicated some interest in. I think we proposed the session, but they were keen while they were – because their meeting is a day or so before the ICANN meeting or our start of the meeting. They wanted to know if they could actually have a Sunday session. But I'm not quite sure what we decided on that.

With Jonathan – if they do need to have a session on the Sunday, we might move one of our 60-minute slots to this final slot. Would that be – really, we're still waiting to get some feedback from Olivier and his group, which I think will come. Has he been—

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Olivier is on the call. Maybe he could tell us.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Yeah. I thought I had mentioned – hello?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Thank you, Olivier.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: [inaudible]. I've been speaking a number of times, but I'm caught off every time, so I'm thinking, "Okay. Maybe nobody hears me."

No. The response that Wolfgang that everyone – the ministers and whatever – would be gone by the Wednesday, so it would definitely be better to have it earlier. I think the ball is in our court at the moment.

That being said, there might be some movements also on the CCWG-IG, in which case I don't know if we can maybe fit it during the CCWG-IG session. There's some movement going on. So, shall we just put this to the side for the time being and then we'll work it out behind the scenes? If that's okay.

But I guess, right now, the interesting point maybe would be to ask Jonathan if he was willing to, if needed, move one of the sessions later in the week, rather than doing it on the Sunday. I think that's the gist of the question, isn't it?

MAUREEN HILYARD No. Because I had assigned the Wednesday afternoon, and I understood that they wanted one closer to the beginning of the week, which is only Sunday that we can offer. But that will mean that we'll probably upset

one of Jonathan's sessions. If he doesn't mind moving one of his sessions to the Wednesday.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Yes. That's what I was saying.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, sorry.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Would it be helpful just to move it now?

MAUREEN HILYARD: I don't know what time. They haven't organized their time yet.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. Yeah, I think the universal acceptance one could be later in the week, quite easily.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Okay. We can—

JONATHAN ZUCK: Because it's more of what we call a green field discussion.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you. I've just lost by Adobe Connect. It just died on me. So, I'll just—

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Olivier still has his hand up, so I don't know if he has—

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Thank you. Let's have Olivier first. I'm just reconnecting.

OLIVIER CREPIN-LEBLOND: Thanks, Maureen. Just saying what Cheryl actually put in the chat, which is, indeed, that what we're looking at the moment is to have an option for Sunday. If they come back and say, "Okay. Cool. Let's go for it," then at least we'll know we can allocate that. If not, let's keep it [inaudible]. Thanks.

MAUREEN HILYARD: That's great. That's exactly right. That's what we'll do. Thank you.

Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Just a couple of points on the wrap-up sessions, either one or two. Traditionally, ALAC will have a session – 30 to 45 minutes – for ALAC actions – any votes, etc. That needs to be taken care of. So, I’m not sure when you wish to have that.

Also, traditionally – doesn’t mean we have to do that – we have updates from liaisons and RALO and working group chairs. Those are just some of the things we do in wrap-up.

Also, one last thing is—

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. We can put those in.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. And then one last thing is a “Looking forward to 65,” and/or a “Review of 64.” So, I’m not sure when and where you’d like those. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Right. We have a session on Thursday, don’t we?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. We have one. We have a [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: We have a session on Thursday.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah.

MAUREEN HILYARD: There's one. At that one, which I wanted to use as a debrief and next steps – make next ICANN meeting [view] – because I really like what we did in Barcelona, where we had that session and everyone was there and everyone had an opportunity to look at what – we're introducing a whole lot of new things here, and I think that it's good to get some feedback so that, when we're looking at what we do at ICANN65, we're looking at the things that may be the things that [didn't].

But that's a Thursday? Yeah. But I think, for the wrap-up, stick with the traditional things for the moment, and we will incorporate anything else that needs to be there as we're moving through the finalization of our schedule.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: So, we're waiting for this 5:00 session, the working session which is free at the moment. We'll just wait to get some feedback from Olivier and his team about whether we're actually going to change anything on

Sunday and how we use that slot. So, that's a to-be-confirmed kind of session. That's our spare session at the moment.

Okay. So, moving onto Thursday again – Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Sorry. I'm just trying to get my head around some of these changes here. So, looks like we're not discussing process at all, except that there's a brief discussion on Saturday with Finance, which is sort of process. But it's all policy. So, just wondering: do you want to have any time – which is great, obviously, and I think we're definitely meeting that 80/20 percentage that we agreed to Barcelona – on ATLAS III or ARIWG? Or is that just – I know, Cheryl, that was the [inaudible] that at all, or?

MAUREEN HILYARD:

I think that, for example, the session that we had had included, with regards to the prep questions, which I don't think should take too long – there are some spaces where I did want to give an update on both of those. I did hope that they might be around the time that Goran and David were going to be available, if they were going to come earlier in the week. But, as you're saying, they'll probably more than likely come for the wrap-up.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Okay. So—

MAUREEN HILYARD: There are some things we definitely need to fit in, and there are some spaces there that we can do that. But we just got to move those in. And I think that there are some priority areas that we assigned, and we've got to make sure that that's given.

It's just that other things, like this new session – and I'm not assuming that it's going to take a full 90-minute session. So, there's going to be space around that. I thought a 30-minute session, but it might need to be more. But it can't intrude too much on what little time we have left.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, one thing we could do – just one suggestion – is we could add under that wrap-up one, under the brief report from liaisons, RALO chairs, and working chairs – that includes the ARIWG and ATLAS working group chairs. Do you want to just do that?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Well, we've got – how long is that session?

HEIDI ULLRICH: 90 minutes.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, it's 90 minutes. That's tons.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: And it's a wrap-up. That's an update.

[Done?]. Okay. Got it, Heidi? Good. Thank you. Moving on to Thursday – oh, okay. Go.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry. Just one thing on that ARIWG. I thought that you had mentioned on the last ARIWG call that we were going to have more of a significant update by Kobe. So, I'm not sure how you wish to do that, or just have it on teleconference, [etc.]?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, we've got another session to – we do have to finalize the leadership of each of the sessions. That probably will include more [of a] meeting of the leaders, and that will – yeah. We can give an update, and the leaders might be able to give an update or whatever. But I think just touching base with both those issues. And we probably need 30 minutes, 15 minutes each. That'd be fine.

Okay. Now can we move on to Thursday?

GISELLA GRUBER: Sorry, Maureen. Yes, we've got the Thursday morning session, which you've touched on, which is the debrief. Then, for the rest of the day, we've got – well, the fourth part of the EPDP session in the morning and then the high-interest topic on universal acceptance of IDNs, and a

kickoff over lunch – again, by invitation only. Then the GNSO Council meeting is running against that.

In the afternoon, we've got the [workshop] on governance, the public forum, and – voila! – we have finished in Kobe. That's when we [get back].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Right. Okay. So, that's it. Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: I've just noticed that the new title for that wrap-up two, basically – so we're not calling it wrap-up two. We're calling it a debrief. I note that it says ALAC plus ALT-Plus. But that does not include the RALO secretaries. So, does that—

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, no. That's everyone. That should be everyone. Anyone who's there. Anyone who's left.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. So, did you want to change that back—

[GISELLA GRUBER]: I think we need to change the title.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. Do you want to just call that Wrap-Up Two or ...

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, I don't want to call it Wrap-Up Two. I want to call it Debrief and Next Steps. But, as anyone –

HEIDI ULLRICH: How about At-Large Leadership Debrief?

MAUREEN HILYARD: No. It's not just At-Large. It's the At-Large leadership meeting but anyone can attend, if they're available and they want to hear about what we're doing and our views on how things are going and what we're proposing for Marrakech.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. How about "At-Large Debrief"—

MAUREEN HILYARD: It's an open meeting.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. "and Next Steps for ICANN65"?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Are there any other questions from anyone else on this?

I think that that just gives us a good finishing-off. I got a lot out of that Barcelona meeting, where everybody was able to contribute to the overview of the meeting and what we were actually able to achieve and whether we actually did achieve what we'd set out to do.

I think that, as you say, there's lots of – sorry, Jonathan. No. Not [net] times. It seems to be pretty full on, and probably more so than in previous meetings. But it's pretty full, and I think the people are going to be rushing around all over the place. I know that, for example, I'm really going to appreciate support from the team for taking over sessions when I'm not going to be there, as we had to do when Alan was really busy in other areas. So, we'll be good.

Heidi, you have another question?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

No. Sorry. That was an old hand.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay. So, nothing else, then, from anyone? Yeah, we've got a few more meetings before then and before the 18th anyway, so if there are any changes, let me know and I can work with Heidi and Gisella to make sure that we make it appropriate, especially the titles of the sessions and that kind of stuff.

Okay. Well, thank you very much for being here today. Thank you for your participation. I really appreciated it. So, we can call it. I can carry on with the rest of my morning, and you guys can carry on with the rest of your day, too. Thank you.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]