
MARIO ALEMAN: Thank you everyone. This is the RSSAC Teleconference on Tuesday, 5th of February, 2019. We are at the top of the hour. We're going to give a couple more minutes actually for people to join and then Fred, you let us know when you would like to start the call. Thank you.

FRED BAKER: As you said, we'll wait a couple minutes. I think we're about half here right now. [AUDIO BREAK]

It's 6:03, let's take a run through this. Is Cogent here? [AUDIO BREAK]

ICANN? I see Matt. [AUDIO BREAK]

ISC, I'm here. Jeff, you're here, right?

JEFF OSBORN: Yes, I am Fred, thanks.

FRED BAKER: Okay, Netnod, Liman?

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Yes, I'm here.

UNKNOWN SPEAKER: You skipped NASA.

Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

FRED BAKER: You guys skipped NASA, sorry. Keith and Tom, are you here? [AUDIO BREAK]

RIPE NCC? [AUDIO BREAK]

This is not going well.

BRAD VERD: Brad's here, sorry I'm late.

FRED BAKER: Good morning, Brad. University of Maryland?

KARL REUSS: Yup, I'm here, Karl.

FRED BAKER: Okay, USC?

WES HARDAKER: Wes Hardaker is here.

SUZANNE WOOLF: And Suzanne.

FRED BAKER: Hi there. Okay, US Army?

KEN RENARD: Ken Renard is here.

FRED BAKER: DOD?

RYAN STEPHENSON: Ryan Stephenson and Kevin Wright are both here.

FRED BAKER: Verisign, Brad I heard you?

BRAD VERD: I don't know if Matt's on, but I'm here.

FRED BAKER: Okay. And Wide, I see Hiro in the list of participants.

HIRO HOTTA: Yes, Hiro is here.

FRED BAKER: Okay, so how are we with respect to quorum; do we need to wait another couple minutes?

CARLOS REYES: Hi Fred, this is Carlos. We have quorum, so the call can proceed. The only vote we have scheduled today are the minutes, so I think we're okay.

FRED BAKER: Okay, cool. [AUDIO BREAK]

CARLOS REYES: Fred, this is Carlos, if you're speaking, we cannot hear you. [AUDIO BREAK]

I think we lost audio. Can anybody else hear or speak?

SUZANNE WOOLF: Hello?

JEFF OSBORN: Hi, this is Jeff. We can't hear a thing.

MARIO ALEMAN: I assume we lost Fred. We're going to give it a minute and then we'll be back with the role call again for the remaining participants. Thank you.
[AUDIO BREAK]

BRAD VERD: Why don't we give Fred a minute or two here and if he can't get back on, I'll jump on and just run the call. [AUDIO BREAK]

MARIO ALEMAN: Thank you, Brad. [AUDIO BREAK]

FRED BAKER: Apologies on that. I was suddenly looking at the beach ball of death on my computer.

BRAD VERD: Welcome back, Fred.

FRED BAKER: Are we all here? Okay. Mario, you want to look at the Draft Minutes?

MARIO ALEMAN: Thank you. Fred, if you don't mind, actually I think we have the attendance from the Liaisons and the Representatives, if you'd like to continue. Thank you.

FRED BAKER: Sure, thanks. IANA Functions Operator? Naela are you here?

NAELA SARRAS: Yes. Can you hear me?

FRED BAKER: Now I hear you. The Root Zone Maintainer? IAB?

BRAD VERD: Duane is on a plane to the Southern Hemisphere for a meeting, so he will not make it, he sends his apologies.

FRED BAKER: Okay. IAB, I think I see Daniel here.

DANIEL MIGAULT: Yeah, I'm here.

FRED BAKER: Okay, SSAC? Okay, the Board, Kaveh are you here? I don't see Kaveh in the list. CSC, Liman are you here?

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Yes, I'm still here.

FRED BAKER: Okay, and RZERC, Brad you're still here. Among the Staff we're missing Steve, he's still out with a baby. No, Steve is here. I think we're all here, right?

MARIO ALEMAN: Yes, that is correct, all Staff is here. Thank you, Fred.

FRED BAKER: Now Mario, do you want to look at the minutes?

MARIO ALEMAN: Thank you. Hi everyone, this is Mario for the records. I have circulated the Draft Minutes I believe a week ago and you should have seen that we have actually gone through all of the Action Items from the Teleconference and all of them have been completed. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.

FRED BAKER: Did we have any objections to those minutes?

BRAD VERD: I think they look good. I make a motion to approve.

RYAB STEPHENSON: I'll go ahead and second the motion.

FRED BAKER: Thank you. Is anyone opposed to that? Abstentions? Hearing none, we'll presume it passed. Going on to the Work Items. We've talked the last few weeks about essentially a Work Party describing what is good. This is expected to be an RSSAC Work Party but we'll probably want to

involve people from the Caucus as well. First question, we don't have a Shepherd for it, do we have a volunteer to be the Shepherd now?

CARLOS REYES: Fred, just in case people need a reminder of what the Shephard does. The Shepherd presents the Statement of Work to the Caucus and then the Shepherd provides updates to the RSSAC on the status of the Work Party.

FRED BAKER: And Wes, you commented, you actually did a lot of the text in that Statement of Work, I was hoping you might be willing to step into that.

WES HARDAKER: I was giving other people the opportunity to. I can, my time is tight but I think I could Shepherd it if nobody else wants it.

BRAD VERD: I think this is important, I'm happy to Shepherd it if no one else is going to step up either.

FRED BAKER: Well, Wes...

WES HARDAKER: Why don't you, Brad, because you're already swamped.

BRAD VERD: Happy to share the responsibility with you too, Wes.

WES HARDAKER: We could try that, it's never been done before.

FRED BAKER: Fine, let's do that. Brad and Wes, you can share that role. Always up for new experiences. That will obviously be something we talk about in Kobe. Liman, you want to talk about Service Coverage?

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Nope. I don't have much to contribute there. I've been bogged down by a thing. I came back from Christmas hoping that now I'll be able to dedicate some time to this and even before I had returned, I had a thing which you will probably notice if you're really a keen reader of Netnod's new section on the web. We were actually part target on a rather nasty middle attack, which did actually pertain to the Root Servers at all, so that was never in jeopardy in any way shape or form but it kept me busy for a couple of weeks. We're in the fringe of a rather large thing that's been ongoing for a couple of years. Sorry, I haven't had the time I would have liked to dedicate to this. Hoping to be able to pick this up now that this is behind us.

FRED BAKER:

Best of luck with that. Studying Modern Resolver Behaviors, we're having a call on the 19th to continue that. There's two major parts of the effort, Paul Hoffman has a lab that he is setting up and is documenting ne GitHub and he's kind of hoping that other people will download that and do their own instance of the lab.

One of the basic things about science is the repeatability and reproducibility of experiments and so he's trying to make a reproducible experiment. The other half is whatever APNIC might be able to come up with and so far, frankly we haven't heard a lot from them. We'll see where that goes. All is continuing on. We'll have a call on the 19th. Carlos, you want to talk about RSSAC 0?

CARLOS REYES:

Thanks, Fred. I have an update on 000. As we discussed last month, the document has been stable for quite awhile now, nearly two months. Working with the Admin Team and reviewing the Bi-laws, I've put together a suggested timeline for your review of the next steps. Basically, we can review this in more detail in Kobe but at Kobe the intent is that the group would review the Operational Procedures one last time. If there are no issues with the changes, then the RSSAC would potentially approve it in mid-March.

At that point, the Operational Procedures basically go on hold until the Bi-Law Amendment Process finishes. Staff would submit a paper and the actually Bi-Law Amendments to the Board. The Board would review that paper in April. If the Board has no issues with, they would approve the Public Comment Period in mid-May at their Workshop. Then in May

and basically through early July, we would have the Public Comment Proceeding on the Bi-Law change. If there's no sustentative feedback, Staff again prepares a Board Paper, recommending Board action. The Board would consider that throughout August and then the Board would approve in mid-September at that Workshop.

If that all goes according to plan, the final step is for the Empowered Community Administration to be notified, since it's a Bi-Law change and they have 21 days to reject it. If those 21 days move ahead without any issues, we're roughly in mid-October timeframe and then the new Bi-Law and then 000 Version 4 would take effect. As you can see, there's roughly six months or so of different steps that need to happen. Again, we can review it in more detail in Kobe and I'm happy to take any questions now as well. Fred, back to you.

FRED BAKER:

Thank you. Do we have any questions on that? Hearing none. Carlos, do you want to talk about the Draft Work Plan?

CARLOS REYES:

Thanks, Fred. This is a Draft Work Plan, you may recall one of the recommendations from the Organizational Review, one of the recommendations was that the RSSAC have some sort of Public Work Plan that just gives the community and idea of what RSSAC is working on. For now, I have a draft that I have populated with some of the standard things that RSSAC does. For example, every year we review 000, every three years the group elects the Board Liaison. I'm starting to populate it with some of the other standard things that RSSAC does.

Then obviously, we would add Work Party's as those get launched and as they finish their work. But, for now, I think this is a good start. We can give all of you some time to review it. We have a session coming up in Kobe that we would like to focus on this. Hopefully this gives both the group and the community an idea of what the RSSAC is working on and it's transparent. I'll pause there, see if there are any questions now. But, as I mentioned, we'll dedicate some time to this in Kobe.

FRED BAKER: This is an outcome from the review, they asked for a Work Plan.

BRAD VERD: Took the words right out of my mouth Fred. This is part of our response to the review and quite honestly, it was something I think will benefit everybody. I look forward to everybody's input on it.

FRED BAKER: I'm going to guess that we don't have comments on that right now but we will have probably in Kobe.

CARLOS REYES: Liman has his hand up.

FRD BAKER: I'm sorry, Liman, go for it.

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Thank you. A mild request to Carlos, would it possible to have it flipped horizontally as a bar chart? I realize that there is more data in this spreadsheet than you can fit in a bar chart but just to have the year overview of the various things that we deal with would be helpful to me. Would that mean a lot of work for you?

CARLOS REYES: No, I think that's a good suggestion. I think for the initial step Liman, I'd like to cover all of the various tasks and activities and then we can talk about presentation, how's that.

LARS-JOHNAN LIMAN: Sounds good to me. Thank you.

FRED BAKER: Sorry about that. Moving on. Carlos, you want to talk about ICANN64?

CARLOS REYES: Thanks, Brad. Quick update from me on ICANN64. Mario and I have submitted all the various session requests and we are now working with the Co-Chairs on various agendas. As you heard on the call, we have a few things we plan to review during the various Work Sessions. Obviously, the Work Plan that we just discussed, the three Work Parties that are now underway, Service Coverage, Resolver Behavior and then the matrix for the Root Server System.

We'll also spend some time on 000 and that timeline as I mentioned. Then, probably some time on 37 and 38 and where their Board stands with that. We have agendas coming together. Mario is working on the RSSAC dinner, that will be Saturday as per usual. We'll spend some time talking about the joint meeting. Russ isn't here but he typically takes the lead on developing the agenda for the joint meeting with SSAC. We circulated the questions from the Board.

I'll guess I'll hand it back to Fred here shortly and if there are any initial questions for the Board now, we can start capturing them. Then we'll have a standard RSSAC meeting in lieu of the March Teleconference, we'll just have a meeting onsite, that was a decision the group made I think last year, to just have meetings onsite that are open. I'll stop here, if there are any questions about the ICANN64 schedule. Probably sometime next week we'll start circulating agendas. I think things started coming together really in the last week or so.

FRED BAKER:

I do have one question. Starting on line 29, you have Work Session 1, Work Session 2, etc., and I don't see anything to correlate those two times on the chart. I can guess but, okay, let me guess, this is Work Session 4.

CARLOS REYES:

Fred, that's a good question. That's just my notation, where I'm capturing things that we've discussed as the Admin Team and then later we'll go in and actually create agendas for specific sessions but that's just my notation for now.

FRED BAKER: Okay. Any other questions on this? Comments? Carlos, you want to talk about the Work Shop?

CARLOS REYES: Thanks, Fred. I'll be brief because I think most of this will -- the next steps are really up to Mario. Thanks everyone for participating in the informal poll. Based on the results, it seems that we would have every operator in attendance at the Work Shop if it were held in Reston. I think Brad and Fred, based on the doodle poll results, it seems that Reston is the selection. Fred, I'll defer to you to see if there's a discussion about the location and then Mario can talk about next steps.

FRED BAKER: Okay. Is there any discussion on the location?

BRAD VERD: I'm sorry, I jumped in front of Liman, Liman has his hand up.

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Not discussion about the location but just a brief question, are the dates now finally set and if so, what are they?

FRED BAKER: I believe we had chosen the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday immediately following Easter, which is the 23rd, 24th, 25th.

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Okay, I've been confusing myself. That's what I actually believed. Good, thank you.

BRAD VERD: Since we're expecting a bigger than previous crowd and Carlos, Mario, Fred please keep me honest here, we haven't figured out how yet but I believe we plan on inviting some of the Caucus Members also. With that, we probably don't fit in the meeting room that we've all been in here at Verisign. We have larger meetings rooms, however, with the larger meetings rooms comes some logistical challenges that I just want to make everybody aware of and that is, the larger meetings rooms are inside our secured access.

We won't have free rein to come and go as we have in the past and I'm still working through with our security teams how that will work out but I just want to give people heads up on that. There is that challenge because we will be beyond that key card access, which means you'll have to be escorted wherever you go. Keep that mind. That's the only thing, I just wanted to add to everyone. With that, are there any questions or concerns? Mario has his hand up.

MARIO ALEMAN: If there is any question, I will just like to inform to the RSSAC that I'll be following up with the Admin Team and also with each of the members to provide travel support, that will take place immediately after this call.

Please take a look and we'll give some time for you to actually to respond. Thank you.

FRED BAKER: Okay.

BRAD VERD: I think Daniel was going to add something.

DANIEL MIGAULT: I was just wondering if there were any Caucus Members expected? Any of them expected or anyone shows some interested?

FRED BAKER: I don't know that we've invited anybody in particular. Brad, I don't think we've even talked about process on that but I would expect that we would make an invitation to the Caucus and see who replies based on RSVP. Who might reply? Well, actually Paul Hoffman as Work Party Leader on one, whoever the Work Party Leader is in Liman's thing, I could imagine them showing up. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine. Suzanne?

SUZANNE WOOLF: I'm actually a little bit uneasy with sort just drawing open the invitation there because I think that quite a few people will be interested on the basis that this is a seat at the table, this is a chance to be in a secret cabal meeting where they get to tell the Root Server Operators what to

do. The selection criteria for the Caucus, we've worked hard to stay away from that. But, I'm pretty sure an awful lot of people wanted to join the Caucus, at least in part for exactly that reason and now we're handing them a chance to be in the room where it happens or what they imagine to be that. Maybe the only way to dispel the mistake to throw the doors wide open but, on the logistical question, I think there will be quite a lot of interest.

BRAD VERD: Fred, I think you've got hands raised. Did we lose Fred?

FRED BAKER: No, I'm still here, just talking to a muted mic. Brad, I think you wanted to respond to Suzanne.

BRAD VERD: My first response to Suzanne really quick and then I'll keep my hand raised for a different discussion. I really hope we can stop using the term secret cabal. I know what you're saying and I understand, just the fact that it's being used means we're perpetrating it. I think we just need to stop, if we could, stop using that. I'll wait in line for my next comment.

FRED BAKER: Suzanne.

SUZANNE WOOLF: I don't think it's a matter of us using that term, I think it's a matter of maybe I spoke poorly but it was attempting to reflect how other people thing of the situation, in an attempt to address Fred's question about the logistics, who's going to be interested? Anybody who thinks there's a secret cabal and I think we need to be realistic about that.

FRED BAKER: I guess the way to approach that will probably involve a Doodle Pole of some kind but we'll see. Wes, you've got your hand up.

WES HARDAKER: I think there's three things that will help. I understand Suzanne. I think that the way around that is and a way forward is to determine room size and who's interested is A, we need to ask them first. We're a little bit presumption that there's going to be a problem. I would rather send of note to the Caucus saying, look we are going to hold this offsite meeting on these dates in West Virginia, who would be interested in participating so we can judge room size, that would take care of some of that and it lets us know if anybody is actually going to come.

Before we do that, we have to have a list of topics narrowed down, so that they can decide whether it's of interest to them or not. Until that's flushed out, I think it's hard to decide if the Caucus going to care about this? We won't know until we both a list of topics and then ask them. Finally, because if we are turning it into a Global Work Party System of some kind to do work, we should probably rename it, it's no longer just an RSSAC offsite, it is a RSSAC and Caucus Retreat or something. Where

we change the name so that it doesn't sound like just RSSAC in the first place.

RYAN STEPHENSON: Just to remind people that also there's going to be an RSSAC Caucus gathering at the next IFT as well, where the Caucus members will be able to provide input. Second of course, Wes and Suzanne.

FRED BAKER: Brad, you took your hand down, was that what your comment was about?

BRAD VERD: No, I don't know why my hand disappeared but it did. Couple things. My immediate thought, I'll take through response to Wes and then comments on logistics, at least that we've talked about so far. Currently, it's just the RSSAC Workshop, I don't know if renaming it -- I don't know, I guess I need to think about that more, that's the first time I've thought about renaming it or the optics of RSSAC Workshop and if there's a negative connotation there or not.

Regarding the logistics, I think some of this goes to -- so far, the discussions around the Workshop have been, we believe it will be focused on the output from this Work Party that we're just getting started now. Obviously, there is kind of a chicken and the egg thing there right, we need to get the Work Party to see what the interest is in the Work Party and then based upon that, my guess is you'll understand better on what the interest is in the Workshop.

What we had talked about logistics wise and this was just a discussion, we haven't come up with what the process would be but I think I shared this in Barcelona when we talked about this, giving priority to people -- obviously there'd be some randomness, just like there is for choosing travel support but there would be priority given to people who were already interested or working on the Work Party to come to the Workshop since that would be the topic.

I think as an Admin Team, we still need to go back and figure out how that's all going to work. First and foremost, we've got to get the Work Party started and get that going. That's my two cents. Thanks.

FRED BAKER:

Thanks. I guess you and I need to talk about that Brad and then we'll take that up further in Kobe. Reports, not sure the Chairs have a lot to report. Brad, do you have anything?

BRAD VERD:

Since this was your first time, do you want to give them read out of the meeting that we had last week in L.A.?

FRED BAKER:

Sure. Brad and I and Carlos went to San Monica last week at the request of Goran. Cherine was there and a couple of other people from the Board, notably Tripti. Goran basically us to define the word independent, what does it mean that the RSO's need to be independent? Not, he stated, that RSSAC37 was particularly unclear or that our previous documents been unclear but they expected a question

from the Empowered Community what that would actually mean. I had sketched together a few words on that, lacking in actual request for the Board, we haven't started anything going on that.

What does it mean for the RSO's to be independent? Expect that to come up probably an email, perhaps as a session in Kobe. I think we all know what it means but getting it down on paper so that Goran can be happy might be useful. My personal comment on that, the whole meetings was kind of mysterious. Brad, do you want to add to that?

BRAD VERD:

A couple takeaways. One was there was this repeated question that has come up about RSO independence. I think it was important that one of the action items from the meeting was that the Board needs to ask RSSAC, formally ask RSSAC about RSO Independence if they wanted us to formally respond. In lieu of that, we've been trying to put thoughts on paper so that we could provide that to everybody here and get input. That's one thing that I believe we're going to have to take on in the very near future, is putting to paper what we mean when we say RSO Independence. That was a big takeaway.

The second action item, which I think is more just a FYI, for your situational awareness and that is, the Policy Team now has lead on the response or the evaluation for the Board of RSSAC 37 38, where previously we were working with OCTO on it. Goran basically said, David Olive now has lead on that. David Olive is working on next steps for 37 & 38. I think that was it, did I cover everything Fred?

FRED BAKER: I think that was it. The fact of handing it to David was kind of the last 30 seconds of the meeting.

BRAD VERD: Just to add, I think this is -- as we all knew, this is kind of greenfield, this was new policy, this was just, new, new, new for everyone involved, including ICANN and not quite sure where this was all going to fall. I think we're kind of figuring this out as we go through it. We being ICANN and us and everybody involved and this was just one of those steps. It started out with the Technical Teams looking at and putting something together and as they worked through it, it was like this needs to go to the policy side. That's kind of my take.

FRED BAKER: Yeah. In any event, that's what's happening. Let's move on. Kaveh isn't here, I'm going to skip him. Liman, do you want to comment about the CSC?

LARS-JOHAN LIMAN: Just a quick one. It's more or less business as usual, ticking along. We have -- the work on the delay change maintenance continues. I believe Naela now has in her lap to describe what needs to happen next to make the -- we've now put framework in place, so we now need actually execute the process to make changes to the Service Level Expectations or Agreement regarding IANA's performance where early on identified a few places where the expectations are skew with reality and we need to adapt them. It's taken quite awhile to get the process in place.

Now we have the process, now we need to execute it. That's what are starting to do now, that's one thing. Second one is that the CSC is looking at asking for travel support. That wasn't part of the original agreement but we've come to realize that that might be a good idea. I think we limited that to the actual members, the voting members. We also had a report on the IANA Annual Survey, which is any many surveys received rather poor response, not in the assessment but in the shared numbers of responses, that's a bit saddening. On the other hand, the response was quite positive on its appreciation of the IANA.

FRED BAKER: Thank you. Brad, do you want to comment on the RZERC?

BRAD VERD: This is really quick. Nothing has been going on at RZERC. We are meeting in Kobe but there is no Public Meeting that is going to be scheduled for Kobe because there is nothing to talk about.

FRED BAKER: Okay, that sounds like a good outcome. Russ isn't here. Danie, you want to talk about IAB?

BANIEL MIGAULT: I have nothing to say.

FRED BAKER: Okay, Naela?

NAELA SARRAS: I'll just give one update. We recently completed at IANA's request to do a third-party audit, we do [inaudible] Organization Control Audit due the 31st of January, that was delivered to us by the third party that does it. This year it was [inaudible] was the company that was chosen to complete the audit. There were no exceptions in this audit that was on January 31st. [Inaudible] that we work with, for example the IETF, has already been delivered to the leadership [inaudible]. That's it.

FRED BAKER: Thank you. Duane's on an airplane somewhere I believe. Brad, do you have anything from him to pass along?

BRAD VERD: No, nothing. I think I will, if I may Fred, given that Kaveh is not here, maybe I'll just repeat what he shared with us in L.A. from a Board perspective. None of this is new, he shared this last time with us but it's starting to gel as we get closer to Kobe.

Regarding 37 & 38, given that the Policy Team has taken over lead on it, what I think -- what my understanding is and what Kaveh kind of shared with us is, is that the concept paper will go from policy to the BTC, which is the Board Technical Committee, they will review it and then hand it off to the Board for the resolution that would happen in Kobe. The resolution being that we need to create this group based upon the Stakeholders identified in 37 to finalize the models and nothing more than that, kind of that plan that they would -- this is the plan forward,

which is, we're going to create a group from these Stakeholders and they will go forward in creating and identifying what the final model is. That will be the resolution and that will go out for Public Comment after Kobe.

Then in theory, if everything goes as everybody thinks it will based upon the input, they'll make modifications to whatever the Community needs and then you'll have a resolution in Marrakech to actually create the group and have them start work on that. With all that said, that ties back to the RSO Independence piece that Goran kept bring up, which was, if we defined RSP Independence ahead of time, then we kind of know what -- how did the put it Fred? What to not talk about or something like that?

FRED BAKER:

Well, I think it Goran that said, he was concerned that the Board and BTC and whoever, in the process of sorting things out, might try to stick their fingers into the middle individual RSO, please run your network in this way and he wanted to know where not to go.

BRAD VERD:

Yeah, I think the way Cherine put it was, they wanted to create precision up front, before it went to the Community, which basically, if you define what RSO Independence then these things are not basically included in the policy making world, if that makes sense. That was my attempt to try to channel Kaveh for you.

FRED BAKER: Ryan, you've got your hand up.

RYAN STEPHENSON: Thank you, Fred. Brad thank you for that update. And I don't know if other members feel the same way in here but with the updates, because a lot of it contains a lot of really good information, would there be any way -- especially when it pertains to 37 & 38, would there be any way to have those sent via email? Like the highlights of what we were briefed?

And I know we have the minutes and so forth but sometimes the minutes don't necessarily go to the in-depth level that is required for us update our respective organizations. Sometimes it would be nice to have an email to draw back upon, like okay this was said, this was said, this was said and so forth? I don't know if that's something that doable? I apologies if it causes any extra work, just throwing that out there. Thank you.

FRED BAKER: Well, I imagine we can do that. Brad, you and I are talking in an hour I believe, we can discuss that then. Suzanne, you had your hand up monetarily.

SUZANNE WOOLF: Actually, I was just making sure I supported Ryan's suggestion there.

BRAD VERD: If I may, again, that me was me channeling Kaveh, so that was not the official report from the Board. I'm not involved on the Board, I don't get to hear those conversations, that was just what he had shared with us when we saw him last week, not when we saw him but when we talked to him, he actually wasn't here. I think Kaveh does a pretty good job of sending out written updates to the mailing list but yes, that is something the Admin can talk about it.

SUZANNE WOOLF: I understood Ryan's comment to be about all of the updates. He's quite correct, there's a fair amount of information that can be hard to digest in real time, that's all I was intending to support. Thanks.

RYAN STEPHENSON: That was my point. Thank you guys, I appreciate it.

FRED BAKER: Ryan, let me ask a question, are you asking for this to be emailed for point 8 A through H or specifically on the discussion with Goran?

RYAN STEPHENSON: Actually, if you wouldn't mind, both. I remember a couple teleconference ago, when we were working on the Governance Model because of the time and everything, we send emails for updates and I know that we don't have the huge amount of time that was spent on 37 & 38, we have that time now available again. Because I know I go back

and forth with Kaveh on emails to ask him, can I get further clarification on this? Can I get more clarification?

Just because of the fact that in here there's a lot of seniors for their organizations but some of us, we really need to take this for our management for them to digest. Again, the more information provided, helps garner support for the RSSAC submission and goals and stuff. Thanks.

FRED BAKER: Okay, thank you. Let's move to AOB. Mario, you wanted to take about Travel Support.

MARIO ALEMAN: Yes, thanks Fred. For these travels attending ICANN65, ICANN has requested to provide a shorter notice on them, in particular for travel support. I'll be circulating an email after this call and we'll give you about a week and a half so that you can confirm if you want to be one of the travels. Thank you. Back to you Fred.

FRED BAKER: Okay, any other AOB? Hearing none. Carlos, are you adjusting?

CARLOS REYES: I'm sorry Fred, I didn't hear the question.

FRED BAKER: Well, the agenda basically moved up and down, seeing if I was missing something? Okay, I think we are done with agenda. We'll go ahead and adjourn at 6:57. Thank you all.

CARLOS REYES: Thanks, Fred.

[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]