

---

GISELLA GRUBER:

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening to everyone. Welcome to the ALAC monthly call on Tuesday the 21st of January at 01:00 UTC.

On today's call we have Holly Raiche, Maureen Hilyard, Sébastien Bachollet, Bartlett Morgan, Humberto Carrasco, Javier Rúa-Jovet, Barrack Otieno, Cheryl Langdon-Orr.

We also have on the English channel Jonathan Zuck, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Abdulkarim Ayopo Oloyede, Hamzah Haji, Daniel Nanghaka, Alan Greenberg, Leah Symeker, Vanda Scartezin, Satish Babu, Glenn McKnight, John More.

On the Spanish channel, we have Waldimir Davalos, Alberto Soto, and Harold Arcos. On the French channel, we currently do not have any members, neither on the Russian channel.

We had apologies noticed from Loris Taylor, Seun Ojedeji, Andrei Kolesnikov, Joanna Kulesza, Alberto Soto, Gabriel Bombambo Boseko, and Yrjö Länsipuro.

From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Evin Ergodu, Claudia Ruiz, and myself, Gisella Gruber.

Our interpreters today on the French channel are Camilla and Claire. On the Spanish channel, we have Veronica and Paula, and on the Russian channel, we have Galina and Maya.

If I could also please remind everyone to state their names when speaking, not only for transcription purposes but also to allow the

---

*Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.*

---

interpreters to identify you on other language channels. And if you are not speaking, please do try and keep your microphone muted to avoid any unnecessary interference.

With this, I'll hand it back to you, Maureen. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Gisella, and thank you so much for making staff available at such an early hour, for you and with such a bad cold. I hope you get well soon.

Yeah, today we just want to, part from our normal bits and pieces, there are issues relating – we just wanted to formalize – does anyone else hear music?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Apologies, Maureen. [inaudible]. Yes.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay. Just update on the budget decisions that were made, just a few updates on the review implementation plan, and of course, the ATLAS III meetings which are coming up. And still needing some finalization as to the ICANN meeting. So if we can just get some of those, some feedback, that would be really good.

Okay, so let's just start very quickly to get through the – is there anyone else who wants to raise anything else in this meeting at the earlier hour

---

that it is on the other side of the world? It's a bright sunny day, everyone's really busy here in the southern hemisphere.

So, before we start, is there anyone that wants to raise anything? Or we'll just get straight into it. Okay, let's do that.

So, can we have Evin and the policy team start on agenda item three, please?

EVIN ERDOGDU:

Sure, Maureen. Thank you. I'll just go through briefly the updates that are on the agenda, and Olivier and Jonathan can please take it from there.

To note for everyone's attention, there's a new At-Large executive summary page that's in development, and on tomorrow's Consolidated Policy Working Group call, they'll be sharing feedback on it. That's linked to the agenda, and of course, there's also a new 2019 ALAC policy comments and advice page.

There have been three recently ratified statements by the ALAC. Those executive summaries are also posted on the agenda. There's currently one public comment open for decision by the ALAC, and that is the initial report on the Customer Standing Committee, CSC effectiveness. This closes on the 25th of February.

Besides this one comment for decision, there are currently four other comments currently being developed, statements being developed, and one that will be submitted later today and the ALAC vote will launch on Work Track 5 on geographic names. The penholders for that were

---

Marita Moll, Justine Chew and Yrjö Lansipuro, so congratulations to that being finalized soon. The final statement is posted to the agenda.

So, Jonathan or Olivier, I'm not sure if you'd like to discuss the public comment for decision or any of these other comments, but I'll turn it over to you. Thank you.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Hi. I hope Jonathan is in a position to be able to comment on this. I'm unfortunately now under the rain outdoors, so a little difficult to comment without a laptop.

HOLLY RAICHE: Jonathan has got his mic muted. Unmuted.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Unmuted now.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. Sure. Sorry about that. I wasn't prepared to make a presentation, but basically, the Work Track 5 comment sort of comes down to this idea that we should be trying to – not Work Track 5, the geographic codes comment that's going in is about the – can you hear me?

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes.

---

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND: Yes.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Hello?

HOLLY RAICHE: Yes, we're listening.

MAUREEN HILYARD: We can hear you.

JONATHAN ZUCK: Okay. Sorry. Yeah. Okay, no, somebody started speaking, so I thought they couldn't hear. Alright. So, it was about the two-letter codes, and preserving those for ccTLDs. And we were supportive of that but ended up rejecting the notion of preserving the three-letter codes for that same purpose in our comments.

I don't think it's much beyond that. There was broad consensus in the group, and so I think it should be a pretty easy statement to ratify by the ALAC.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Any other comments from anybody else? There is a meeting coming – oh, Holly.

---

HOLLY RAICHE: Yeah. Thank you. Jonathan, given that we hadn't completely finalized everything that we were saying on geo names, we had a really good discussion and I enjoyed it very much, but where did we come down on some of the issues? I actually went back and tried to comment and couldn't find out how to comment. So, is it on Google Docs? Is there a link to Google Docs? Jonathan has disappeared. I bet he's talking into a mute mic again.

MAUREEN HILYARD: I was [maybe] just looking at the public comment table, and of course, it's at the vote process now.

HOLLY RAICHE: Yeah.

MAUREEN HILYARD: And I think that the responses have just been on what was actually considered consensus call on what was –

HOLLY RAICHE: Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah, so I think that if there are any other things, that we may have to leave that at this particular point in time. The closing date is today, so it really has to get [inaudible].

HOLLY RAICHE: Okay. I looked for it a couple of days ago after the discussion and didn't actually see how to comment. I think it was on a Google doc.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay.

HOLLY RAICHE: So, maybe revisit that. But if we're voting, we're voting. And I think what Jonathan has outlined is pretty close to the conclusion we came to at that meeting.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. I think so.

HOLLY RAICHE: Justine's got her hand up. [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Justine.

HOLLY RAICHE: Hi. Thank you.

---

JUSTINE CHEW:

Good morning, everybody. Or it's morning for me anyway. Just to reply to Holly – okay, I do apologize to the ALAC that the statement took a while to settle, mainly because a lot of people were still commenting up to a few hours ago.

The three penholders have actually settled a draft that's been handed over to Jonathan and Evin for word processing. I presume the copy is posted in the Wiki workspace, so I need Evin to confirm that, because that's what I understand is going to happen. So, if any members of ALAC want to have a look at the so-called final settled statement, then please check with Evin or go and have a look at the Wiki workspace. Thank you.

HOLLY RAICHE:

I will do, and I'm pretty sure we actually landed at the same place, so I'm pretty happy with that. And thank you, everybody, for the work you put in.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yes. Same here. Thank you. Any other questions or queries following on from that? Okay. I'm just trying to get scrolling rights here so I see where we're up to. Am I going to get scrolling rights? Oh, here they are.

Okay, just going through the table, my name is down there for the FY20 operating plan and budget, and that will come up later, but just want to say that there are comments on the Wiki space, and I would really appreciate if people would like to make additional responses to the different sections that are actually listed there, or if there are any other sections that people want to raise comments about within that



---

operating plan and budget and the five-year operating plan update as well.

We've only got a couple more weeks, and there's really been very few comments made, and yet it's really important, there are some really important issues that we need to bring to the attention.

And I note that Marita's actually started some work on the strategic plan she's very keen to raise. Or Judith, I do know that Judith is actually looking at the two-year planning process.

So there's quite a lot to be brought up, and I know that there'll be some good discussion at the next meeting that we have. Any more on the policy issues?

Okay, so let's move on therefore, and have a quick rundown on the issues of the ALS and individual member applications. Evin.

EVIN ERDOGDU:

Thank you, Maureen. On the agenda, there's an At-Large structure snapshot as well as the individual snapshot, and we have a couple updates on ALS applications. There's currently a vote out for ALS ratification on a LACRALO ALS application. That will close next Monday.

Then there are currently three awaiting regional advice, including one that was just forwarded, another LACRALO application today. There are also several undergoing due diligence, including two new applications from NARALO.

---

So, moving to individuals, we have one recently added EURALO member and four applications from AFRALO and APRALO. And I just saw an e-mail a few moments ago from AFRALO wanting to process one of their members. So I think we will be breaking even again on 100 members. So, congratulations.

That's all for me, unless there are questions. Thank you, [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Are there any questions? Yeah, I just noted when I was going through this that the number of individual members on the list doesn't match the numbers that are on the Wiki list of individual members. There are some issues related to the individual members that I think are going to be things that we're going to have to discuss as part of our looking at how we improve our relationships and our work that is being done by our individual members.

There are actually 22 members on the Wiki list in APRALO, although this says there are 19, and I can honestly say that of the 22 members, we only have one that is actually active.

So, I just think that it's a misrepresentation to have all these individual members who aren't really working [inaudible] we would expect. So, it's definitely something that is part of our review team, and I know that it's part of the plan that we should be looking at that. Humberto.

HUMBERTO CARRASCO:

Thank you very much, Maureen. I saw there is a certification of individual members, particularly speaking in EURALO, and I would like to

---

make a point of attention for staff, because some months ago, the [amendment] of individual members in LACRALO was approved by consensus, and I believe it is important to start working on the processes, at least in the case of LACRALO, to be able to accept individual members. So, I believe this is important. This is my comment. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Humberto. It's a new process for LACRALO, and I'm sure that once a system has been put in place, yes, there will be members. And we're all available to provide you with support to actually assist with anything there.

But it'd be really good that we get our own processes in place so that the individual members who came into LACRALO are perhaps a little bit more prepared for what the expectations are of our individual members as well. But that's probably because we haven't been very clear ourselves to individual members, and so we need to work a little bit harder in that area. So, that's something we'll all work on. Things to do. Part of the review.

Okay. Are there any other questions or queries related to that issue? No? Okay. Moving on then to reports and discussion with At-Large past leaders. Again, I'm not expecting our people to give their reports [inaudible] as something of importance that needs to be brought to the attention of the – I see Cheryl's hand going up – but I have to mention that there are some RALO chairs who have big gaps in the notifications of what's happening in your RALO. So, if you can just put some catch-up

---

information in there, just so that people know that the RALO does exist, and has existed since in the gap between when the last report went in.

And also just letting you know that there is a report on the meetings that we've had with the FBSC which we are going to be reporting on later. So, just to keep people up to date with what's happening in that area as well. Cheryl.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Thank you very much, Maureen. From the GNSO council upcoming agenda – this is just one small part of the three-day strategy planning meeting that they're having in Los Angeles. I think most people are actually in the air, if not landing shortly. I just wanted the ALAC to be forewarned and to encourage them to consider a proposal that I'd like to make with my GNSO liaison hat on.

At the strategic planning meeting, and then as an agenda item update in the GNSO council meeting, the matter of the almost completed – so still subject to change during this upcoming meeting, but it's certainly getting to the last bits – policy development process 3.0 is going to come to conclusion, if not near conclusion.

And it's probably a good thing if the ALAC would consider if it's early in February, that we're looking at completion of that document, whether or not it goes out to public comment by then, if it was possible during February for a webinar or update call to bring the ALAC and the leadership up to speed on the new policy development process before you all gather in Kobe, because I think it would be important for you to

---

be fully appraised of the new system that we will be moving into in the not-too-distant future. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Cheryl. Okay. Good to be forewarned. Any other discussion points to be raised? Okay. Moving on. EPDP. Lots of discussion going on the mailing list about that.

So, we have Alan. Alan, are you ready to give us an update?

ALAN GREENBERG: I guess I could do that.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Great.

ALAN GREENBERG: The EPDP met in Toronto last week, Wednesday through Friday. A somewhat intensive three days, and we addressed many issues and finalized them. I think it is safe to say that none of the positions that we took – none of the issues that we took strong positions on where there was strong controversy did we essentially lose.

The one that was settled, as an example, was the display of the organization field in WHOIS. There was strong pushback from the NCSG on that and strong pushback from the contracted parties. We ended up coming up with an interesting – I won't say compromises, interesting implementation. And the implementation in essence – and it still needs

to be finalized, so this is where it stood at the time we left– is registrants will be told if they have an organization field and given notice that it will be displayed.

If they do not do anything, then that field will be essentially zeroed out, emptied out at some later date. If they confirm that, yes, they want it displayed, then they can hit a button and it will stay there. All new registrations will of course have a similar positive confirmation that they want it displayed.

And that's not exactly where we wanted it to be. It means in theory if you ignore the notices from your registrar, then that field could disappear. If you take some reasonable but minor action, then the field will stay there if you want it to stay there.

Another area where we felt strongly was that registrants be given an opportunity to display fields if they want to, fields that would normally be redacted. That, turns out, was partly already part of the temporary spec, although no one seemed to be quite aware of it.

With the exception of e-mail addresses, because e-mail addresses will not be redacted as such but will have an anonymized version of them or a webform in their place, and the wording in the temporary spec was such that you would not be given an option to show your real e-mail address if you wanted it. So that was taken note and presumably will be fixed in the final wording.

Most of the issues which were very controversial were pushed off until phase two, because they were all somehow related to access or were

---

---

really difficult issues which don't need to be in place to replace the temporary spec in May.

The other thing that we came to a reasonable conclusion on – again, the talk has not finished, but something we need to finish pretty quickly is the exact implementation of what we do. it's quite clear that no matter what we do and how fast we finish, there is no possible way that the GNSO can approve this, the board can approve it, the implementation be done, and registrars and registries are prepared to actually implement. That's all going to take time.

So, we came to a general conclusion that a reasonable way forward is for the EPDP to essentially present two policies to the GNSO [inaudible] board. One which is effectively the temporary spec under a new name, which will be an interim policy pending the implementation of the policy that we're actually describing. So, that allows the temporary spec to functionally continue past May, not under the name temporary spec but as a formal policy approved by the GNSO and the board. And that was a real problem that we had not talked about until this meeting. And I think we – the proposal came from the registrars, but it was almost simultaneously created by a number of different parties, so there was general agreement that it's a reasonable way forward.

That's about where we sit. Things like legal versus natural persons, I suspect we're going to end up in phase two implementing something similar to what we just talked about for the organization field. There was a feeling that that could be generalized.

---

Geographic differentiation, not clear. That, again, is pushed off to the second phase, and not clear how that one's going to turn out. So, it was a hard week. We started meeting initially at 8:30 and went until about 6:00 or 6:30. I don't know how many hours that is, it's ten hours, I guess.

Day two, we ran a little bit later, and day three, we started at 7:30 and ended early because a number of people had flights. So the general meeting ended, but we continued working on some other issues in small groups essentially until the end of the day.

So, it was a hard day, a hard week. Literally, it was more intense than many meetings – most meetings I've ever been at. But we worked well together. There was a little bit of tempers now and then, but not a lot. And a little bit of snarky, and a little bit of humor.

I think we ended up effectively accomplishing a lot, which I think goes along with my general feeling that we tend to skimp on face-to-face meetings, but when push comes to shove, that is the way to get real work done.

And that's about it.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you. Thank you very much, Alan. From the report, it sounds as if things went really well, and I think that if you come back saying that you found that the outcomes were very positive from within the group, I think that's a really good sign. We have two hands up, and one of them is from León. Thank you, León. [inaudible] interpreter. León? Muted?



ALAN GREENBERG: Which channel is León on?

MAUREEN HILYARD: God knows.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Can you hear me now?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. We sure can. Twice.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Okay. So, I don't know what's happening with [inaudible] but I'm using the computer's microphone now.

ALAN GREENBERG: It sounds like you're in an echo chamber, but we can hear you.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: I am so sorry for that. I will dial in back again in a moment. But I just want to say that Alan and Hadia are doing a great job. I was in the meeting with them. I can tell you that they were outstanding.

And I also want to report that we also had a fire alarm during the work of the EPDP.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Well, that would have heated things up a little bit.

ALAN GREENBERG: We could spend half an hour telling you about the fun of the fire alarm messages. The hotel had a unique public address system that gives you half a message. When they get to the critical part of it, the speaker cuts out, and then it comes back at the end again.

And then they repeat the same message three times.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh well. At least you came back safe. Holly, did you have a question?

HOLLY RAICHE: I did. Alan, having looked at the report, the things in blue that were indicated, there's still some more discussion. Is that where we should be focusing our discussions and comments?

ALAN GREENBERG: You're one up on me. I haven't looked at that report. Give me an idea of something in blue, and I'll tell you.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Can you hear me now?

---

ALAN GREENBERG: But first, back to León.

HOLLY RAICHE: Just like the fire alarm.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: No, I'm sorry, I was just [inaudible] because I dial in back again, and I think that you can hear me better this time, right?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, we can.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Thanks. And I was just testing because I'm next. So, okay, I'll go mute now.

MAUREEN HILYARD: So, Holly, did you get your question asked?

HOLLY RAICHE: Yeah, Alan, that was something I looked at about, I think, two days ago when it first came out. I've corrected and marked a lot of papers between now and then, so I don't remember.

I did send a message to the policy working group saying given that those things in blue are the things that are indicated there's more work to be done, it would be good if we could actually focus on those things.

---

One of them was virtually going through – and I looked at the implications for a range of GNSO policies already passed that are going to have to be revisited and took a deep breath and thought, “Oh my god.” But yeah, if you could just have a little look and think about that, because when I read through, there were lots of areas in green where the instructions were essentially, “Agreement has been reached on these issues, please don’t touch,” and I was happy to see a lot of the issues that were raised were green.

So I gathered from that, yes, our big-time issues have largely been taken onboard. And you can read the words and read the compromise that was reached, which I'm happy with. So I guess when you present to the Consolidated Policy Working Group, maybe focus on the blue so that we can actually assist in any final comments. That would be really helpful.

ALAN GREENBERG: I'll commit to focusing on stuff that needs to be talked about.

HOLLY RAICHE: Okay. That's fine.

ALAN GREENBERG: Whether that's blue or not, I won't say until I actually look at those charts. If you want to commit me to just talk only about blue things, I can. But that may not be where the consultation is needed.

---

HOLLY RAICHE: Well, look, let's just say the blue was probably there by GNSO staff, so I would hope you'd take the liberties to say, well, they basically think that things were settled which weren't, or they thought that stuff was fine and it wasn't, or it wasn't fine and it is.

So, I'm expecting you to have your own judgment as to what we should focus on, but I was particularly interested in the blue areas, having been told by GNSO staff to actually look there.

ALAN GREENBERG: Yeah. I'm just trying to find them as we're talking, and so far, I haven't found blue yet.

HOLLY RAICHE: Okay. No, actually, there's a lot there that is not in colors.

ALAN GREENBERG: Holly, can you tell me what the name, the subject –

MAUREEN HILYARD: Can we have that happen offline?

HOLLY RAICHE: You know what? We're going to do this at the CW – [inaudible]

ALAN GREENBERG: That's a whole two days from now.

HOLLY RAICHE: I know. Maybe that's just the best place to do that.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Thank you.

HOLLY RAICHE: Okay.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Are there any other questions for Alan for this? Thank you very much for that, Alan. It's great, and I think we'll all be looking forward to the CPWG meeting, and whatever color you happen to be discussing.

Okay. So, now we have León now that he's got the right connection, and he's going to give us an update on what's on top for the board. Thank you, León.

LEÓN SANCHEZ: Thank you so much, Maureen. As you might know, the board will be having one of its workshops later in January in Los Angeles. We will be meeting from Friday 25 to Sunday 27th of January, and during this [inaudible] workshop, we will be holding four public sessions.

And of course, I would like to invite you to participate in these public sessions. The first one is going to be held on a Saturday, January 26th, and that is going to be at 18:30 UTC. It will be a short session. It will be a

---

30-minute session to provide an update on the status of the fiscal year 19 priorities.

You might remember that the board established a list of priorities to take care of or to address during the fiscal year 19, and what we will do during this public session is to update you on what is the status of the different priorities, the work that has been done, and of course, the work that remains to be done.

That is, again, Saturday, January 26th, 18:30 UTC. Then the second public session is on Saturday, January 26th as well, and this will be held at 21:30 UTC, and this is a session on geo names as TLDs policy development process track five. This will be a session led by Avri Doria, and of course, the [stuff that's] being discussed is something with which Javier is very familiar with, is Work Track 5 on geo names as TLDs.

The third session will be a public board meeting. This will happen on Sunday, January 27th at 18:00 UTC, and amongst other topics that are in the agenda, I would like to inform you that the implementation plan for the At-Large review is in the consent agenda, so the board can approve that implementation plan for the working group to continue working on the implementation of the At-Large review recommendations.

So far, we have that on the consent agenda. It is not on the main agenda, so it wouldn't be discussed by the board, but only approved as part of the consent agenda.

Even though it is in the consent agenda, any board member can request that it is taken to the main agenda, but I don't expect that anyone will actually be pulling this out of the consent agenda to drag it to the main

---

agenda. so we can expect that this will be approved as part of the consent agenda.

Then the fourth open session will be held that same Sunday, January 27th, at 23:30 UTC, and this session will be about the Work Stream 2 implementation. During this session, there will be a review of the recommendations, and the feasibility assessment, including its financial impact, and those are the four public sessions that the board will be holding during this workshop in Los Angeles.

I will however send an e-mail to the list with a reminder of the dates, the times, and of course, a link for remote participation. You can join, and of course, be part of these public sessions.

The second topic that I wanted to mention is that recently, the board sent to the SO and AC leaders a request for questions to be as part of our discussions with all SOs and ACs in our meeting in Kobe.

The three topics that we are requesting input or possible input from the SO/AC leadership are the draft strategic plan for years 2021-2025, which, as you know, has been published for public comment. The first consultation paper on a two-year budgeting process, which was also published before Christmas for public comment, and the draft fiscal year 21 to 25 operating plan and financial projections, which will be posted by this year's summer. But as you know, we have been requesting feedback and participation from all the community.

So, the two requests that the board is doing at this stage is to ask from you what the board, ICANN Org, and the community should be doing now to prepare for the successful implementation of this plan, and we



---

are asking that you kindly make three suggestions as concrete as possible, providing one for the board, one for ICANN Org, and one for the community.

So, we are requesting this input. This would be very valuable for the board, and of course, it could be part of the discussions that we will be holding in our sessions in Kobe.

The second request that the board is doing is that while the success of this plan [inaudible] primarily within ICANN, we all know that ICANN does not operate within a vacuum. So, we need to do some alliances, form some partnerships, because we know that these are important to our success.

So, the question that we are asking, what the board is asking to the communities, how can we increase the likelihood that important allies and partners in the space are on the same page and working together to achieve common agreed-upon goals?

We are asking that you kindly provide one suggestion of something that could be done externally to improve the trust and collaboration in ICANN and its community.

So, these are the two topics that I wanted to touch base with you and update you, Maureen, and I would of course now open the floor for any comments or questions that you may have. Thank you for having you again with you tonight.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, León, and we always love having you. And it's great to get to hear what is on top with the board and how we can actually support each other with regards to, as you say, trying to enhance the work that we're doing within At-Large for us anyway. Cheryl has got her hand up, had her hand up for a long time.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Thank you, Maureen. And thank you, León, excellent update for us as we've come to expect. But with the public sessions in the board activities coming up, and as you know, León, being one of the few people [inaudible] usually get Sébastien and I there, but occasionally, we've got two or three others with us, but that's a big turnout.

I was wondering, so that the board does continue these public sessions and they do see that they are worthwhile and appreciated by the community, if, Maureen, might it be worthwhile considering getting staff to convert León's advice on when and where and what the links are, join those sessions into calendar invitations that at least go out to ALAC and your leadership of regions? The usual suspects.

Perhaps we might get another four or five people turning up to the sessions, particularly – it'd be nice to have more, of course, but particularly because so many of these topics are very important to the At-Large community. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Good idea, Cheryl. And you're right, we do need to get more ALAC members, and I have noted that sometimes, the ALAC numbers are a

---

little bit low on these attendances, and we really do need to show our support and at least be there to hear what's important to the board as well as contributing our own voices to those discussions.

Are there any more questions or queries to raise with – comments to raise with León at this particular point in time? A very comprehensive, interesting – I see Sébastien has his hand raised.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Yes. Thank you very much, Maureen. Yeah, it's just to make [the following] comment. The board changed a lot since few years. Last four years made a lot of changes, and I think it's a good improvement. The fact that we finally have open public sessions and the fact that there are some guidelines given by the board of what they would like to hear from the community, I think it's both a result of the board change inside and the fact that we are now after the IANA stewardship transition.

I hope really very much that the board will take care of Work Stream 2 efficiently and quickly, because for the community, it's one point we need to address. It was for us part of the transition, it's still going on, and it's in the end of the board. I hope that now it will be taken care expeditiously. Thank you very much, and thank you, León, for your feedback and your participation.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Sébastien. Thank you, León. Any other contributions in this section? Right, okay, moving on. Thank you, León, for being here. Let's move on to one of the topics, of course, that I mentioned that is of great

---

interest to the board, of course, the FY20 budget. And for us, it's the additional budget requests.

And just before I get Heidi – I hope who's here – she is – to go through the budget requests that we have voted on just to make a note that when we were going through the list, there were some decisions that we actually had to make with regards to what we really felt was going to be accepted and what would not be accepted. And Heidi went to all the people who she felt were going to be integral to the decision making further down the track and got the information that we needed to hear in order to make our decision.

So, I think that one of the key decisions that we had to make in light of the fact that they were refused last in the FY19 and we felt that they would be again – from what we were hearing, they would again be refused for the FY20, and that was anything that was related to an IGF.

So, that's something that probably was a major impact on the decisions that were made. But yes, I'll let Heidi tell everyone about those ones. Thank you, Heidi.

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Thank you very much, Maureen. Hello, everyone. I hope that you can hear me.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yes, we can.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH:

Okay. So, thank you, Maureen, for that introduction and some of the main points that we're taking into account for the ALAC Finance and Budget Subcommittee and their decisions for the fiscal year 20 additional budget requests or ABRs.

Overall, we had 19 proposals submitted to the FBSC. So we had seven from the ALAC and 12 from the RALOs. And as Maureen said, this year, we tried something a little bit different. We actually reached out to the GSE for example, we reached out and we looked at some of the documents associated with last year's, this was year 19 additional budget requests. We just got the report on those, and we saw that some of their guidelines, particularly relating to the IGF.

So, as Maureen said, most of those, and we had many for the IGF that were not approved for submission. However, the aim is that as many as possible will be – some of the activities will be done, but just in a slightly different way or using a slightly different source of funding.

So, I wanted to make that introduction before I review some of those, or those that were approved for submission.

So again, let's start with the ALAC, and again, from the seven that were received, the FBSC approved three for submission. The first one of those is access by RALOs for funding of local engagement activities. This is a RALO discretionary funding that currently in the second year of this program which allows funding for each of the RALOs to have activities, including this year for regional travel. This would be for outreach and engagement activities, for promotional items, for printing that was not covered by the communications department, etc.

---

What this request is is that it increases it from 20,000 for all five RALOs to 30,000 for all five RALOs, so that's 6000 per RALO for fiscal year 20 with the addition as well, one cross-regional activity. So that would allow at least one person, if approved, and if that person is going to – has a policy-related workshop, would allow them to go to the IGF.

So, while it's not perhaps a full team, it is that one person going to the IGF. So that is one of the ABRs that was approved.

Another one is a request for additional two travel slots for ALAC. Again, in the fiscal year 20 draft budget, what we're seeing is a slot of 28, plus the chair, so a total of 29. That's down one from the last several years, so this request is to increase that or get that back, not only to what it was last year but to increase it by one. So, that would be an additional two slots for ICANN meetings.

Then the third ALAC proposal that was approved was the request by Judith for real-time transcription, and this would allow, if approved, for ten hours per month for At-Large calls in English only. So, that was a very strong request as well.

One slight change from the [ones] that were actually approved was that following a discussion with some senior staff, a request for support for the ALAC chair for Internet support was approved, so that one, that actual activity will be taken care of, but the ABR did not need to be submitted. So that is also very good news there.

Okay, so, any questions so far? Okay, I'm going to continue with the RALO ones. So again, from the RALOs, we had a total of 12. Most of them were for the IGF, so overall, the FBSC approved three. There was

---

one that will be taken care of by normal staff support activities, and then there are two tentative approvals based on upcoming calls with GSE and At-Large staff trying to see if we can sort some funding out without submitting an ABR.

So, those that were approved, one was from APRALO. This is for funding for an IDN – a one-day conference, and that one is hoped to actually be supported by the GSE, but it was decided to submit this just to give the staff a little bit more ability to get that funding to [Lianna] for that event.

Then another event, another activity that was – I'm just going down the table here – the request that was approved just by normal staff support is a request from EURALO for support of their individual users association, and it was decided that normal activity by At-Large staff could meet those requests. And there was another request within that one for promotional items, and there, it was thought that promotional items could be taken care of through the RALO discretionary funding.

Okay. Just moving on. LACRALO submitted one for an online and face-to-face workshop for those not involved in Internet governance. This is a way to get people not involved in At-Large made more aware and possibly made into a member within At-Large. This one, we're having a call with Rodrigo de la Parra and At-Large staff to find out a little bit more about this and to see where funding could come from, but we will be submitting that one to the controller.

Then there was one by Glenn from NARALO. This is actually an At-Large policy advice development [writing] course workshop. This would be

---

taking place prior to ATLAS III as well as during ATLAS III. It's an excellent course utilizing ICANN Learn, utilizing the expertise that we currently have in At-Large. This consists of four trainers and one and/or two courses given if there is enough interest there, for both online courses as well as some face-to-face sessions during ATLAS III. So, that one is approved for submission.

There is another one that is a tentative yes based on an upcoming call we have with Ergys and Siranush. This is from Loris Taylor in NARALO for setting two slots aside or in addition to the normal slots for the fellowship program for indigenous people from North America, and the idea here is if Ergys and Siranush were to agree to focus their promotional or develop promotional items to focus on those communities, that it was thought that that could take place just within the normal number of fellowship versus setting aside two slots for indigenous people.

And the last one under RALOs is, again, from Glenn, and this is for the second North American School of Internet Governance. This is a tentative approval pending a call with Chris Mondini. This is for a second North American School of Internet Governance to take place two days during [RIPE] for ATLAS III. So, we're just waiting for that call with Chris, and depending on how the outcome of that call, we will or will not submit that request as an ABR.

So, Maureen, that covers all of them. [Back over to you. Thank you.]



---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you very much. Are there any questions or queries on any of those?

ALAN GREENBERG: Maybe Adobe Connect isn't working, but I do have my hand up.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Sorry, Alan. Yes, you do have your hand up. Sorry, I missed it. Thank you.

ALAN GREENBERG: Yeah. Heidi, you mentioned that our travel slots had been decreased from 30 to 29. If I read the documents completely, we are the only AC/SO to have its travel allotment cut. Have you looked into that at all? Obviously, we can make a comment on the budget when we submit our comment, but was there any rationale for singling us out?

HEIDI ULLRICH: My understanding is that that additional slot actually should not have been even in the fiscal year 19, and apparently, it was not seen, and then they have seen that and they wanted to reduce it to the "normal" amount. That is what I've heard. So, this would just bring it back up – plus one actually would be 31 if the two slots were taken.

ALAN GREENBERG: Pardon me?

HEIDI ULLRICH: So, again, right now – go ahead.

ALAN GREENBERG: Last year, we had a total of 30, including the chair. This time, we have a total of 29.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Correct.

ALAN GREENBERG: So you're saying it should never have been 30?

HEIDI ULLRICH: No, what I'm saying is – I think it should have been – because we had those two policy slots, okay? Extra in the past.

ALAN GREENBERG: Right.

HEIDI ULLRICH: So those apparently should not have been there. One should not have been there. I think it just was a mistake to have it in the fiscal year 19 and we wanted to set it right. I can investigate that further if you would like, Alan.

ALAN GREENBERG: Well, it's not my call, but if nothing else, their lack of communications in talking to people, if they inadvertently gave us too many and now they want to revert back, it would have [been] nice to have heard that from someone and not just have to [divine] it from the numbers. Thank you.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Okay. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Alan. Yes, we did have quite a bit of discussion about what the actual number was, which is why we decided to go for, "Well, let's just apply for two anyway." So, yes, that's what [inaudible] because we can always use – what we're trying to do is to build up our numbers of people who are interested in policy, and we can say [that the two] encourage people who are working hard in the policy area to participate. We'll definitely be pushing [that] anyway.

"[This strikes me as] [inaudible]." Alan's comment. "Effectively, they're creating an expectation in ALAC for the slots, and then yet –" Yes. Well, only because [they] can. As Heidi said, they found that they made a mistake, and yeah, [took that] away. So we're just sort of saying we don't accept that, we want it back and we want another one.

We can but try, and we're going to try it, see what happens. Are there any other questions or queries on that, on the budget now? We can't make a decision on this because we don't have the quorum.

---

So, everyone has had a chance, an opportunity to have a say, and it will have to go to a mail-in vote by the ALAC as to whether we accept the recommendations that have been made by the FBSC to accept what has been suggested here.

Sébastien?

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Yes. Sorry, Maureen. Just a question. Did the FBSC get back to the RALO saying about IGF and asking if they want to [inaudible] their request for budget not to include any IGF references, or the time didn't allow this type of exchanges? Thank you very much.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay. I'm sorry, and I'm also at the same time reading the – I know the IGF issues is still ongoing and we have to look at other options, but just also reading about the – if we've got a consensus amongst the people who are here, we can actually ask those who actually aren't available today – I think that we really do need to get some decision pretty quickly to the next step. But yes, thank you, Heidi, to be able to follow up on what Sébastien has actually mentioned too.

Well, we've got half – no, I think we've got seven now. But if we've got seven members, the others will be notified, and they can be asked the same question as to whether they accept so that we can get some sort of consensus. Alan.

---

ALAN GREENBERG: Yeah. Thank you. You don't have quorum for a vote because you don't have anyone from AFARLO.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. We don't have [inaudible].

ALAN GREENBERG: So you cannot hold a vote. You must do it some other way.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Okay, so I was sort of saying that we could do it as an online meeting, couldn't we?

ALAN GREENBERG: You can do it as an online vote, you can have staff call everyone. All sorts of ways to take votes.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Okay. Well, we'll try whatever we think is the easiest way. Okay, let's go with that. Alrighty, so, okay, we can't make any decisions on that one here and now anyway, so let's carry on. There is a discussion about – just getting right down to the bottom of this – getting back to the agenda. Can I have the agenda back on, please?

Oh, yes. Just making light of [inaudible] Who's making the noise? Okay, thank you. We've got some budget comments and the FY20 budget workspace. Please add any comments or suggestions to that particular

---

section, as well as on the two-year planning process. There's a Wiki space that's been set up there. And we'd like to have a few more voices. We've actually got just a couple people putting in [inaudible], but surely, other people have got ideas of what we should be saying in our – what we should be doing budget-wise for At-Large.

I just got a message from Justine. Could I have in the action items that we are going to be holding a vote via e-mail for a call or something? Whatever we decide on, but it should be in the action items. Thank you, Justine.

So, I just wanted to highlight to you some further comments. There will be discussion, I guess, in the CPWG, but I think getting something concrete in those discussion spaces is really important.

Any other questions or queries on those issues apart from the fact that you're probably on those pages already and writing comments, I hope?

And then looking at item number nine, next steps in the At-Large review working group implementation plan. As you heard, of course, from León, we are going to be waiting for that consent agenda item to go through with the board, and once it does, of course, that just means that we'll be able to go ahead with the items that we have actually stated as being the ones that we're going to be focusing on. And there were only eight items that we worked on, and we've decided steps on how we're going to go.

And to be honest, with a lot of these items, we've made some great strides already. And I know that the stuff have been absolutely brilliant in working with us to ensure that policy advice – we're looking at policy

advice, processes, ways in which we can use staff more efficiently, and that – I think the CPWG as far as policy side of things is concerned, that's been really amazingly effective in making sure that we're getting a really broad input into our policy discussions.

And Heidi brought it to the attention of Göran in my meeting with him the other day, and he even commented that he thought that what we were doing was a really fantastic effort. So, I think that if he thinks that we're doing really well, that's really great.

I think the executive summary section where it actually details each of the different policy issues, the executive summaries for those which [given] very simple terms, like what the ALAC viewpoint is with regards to each of those policy items, really, I think that's been major credit to all those people who attend those meetings and have that input into that policy work.

So, just the way the At-Large, the ALT Plus team [is] working, that we're getting more effective inputs from members within the RALOs. I think RALOs are working – they're really making an effort to work really hard within their own communities, and I think that that's – it's only been a few months already, but we are already seeing some changes, and I think that if you had a look at the implementation proposal that we gave to the board, and there's a graphic there – which I actually hoped we'd be able to see, but there is a graphic there that shows that some of those things are supposed [to be] taking up two years, and we've made some great strides already.

---

---

So, that means that there's a great team working within At-Large, and once we get the okay from the board, we get those working groups just checking through the plan as we propose to make sure that we can tick the boxes, make sure that what we suggested is actually being done, we're achieving what we actually planned for the particular proposal, and then we can start looking at some of those continuous improvement activities that were also proposed. That would be a bonus.

So, is there anything that anyone – Cheryl, anything more to add on that? Really, it's like, what we do after the board gives us okay.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Maureen, I would think the only thing is with the board meeting looming up at us, it must be time to get out a Doodle and work out a reconvening meeting for the ARIWG. That's all. So, perhaps that can be an action item.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Action item, yes. Who's writing these action items? There should be one for the vote –

HEIDI ULLRICH:

I am now.



---

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yeah, that's there. And yes, something that we will set up another call, ARIWG call after the board meeting. Yes. Okay, moving on then to the ATLAS III, if there are no other questions or queries about the ARIWG.

ATLAS III, yes, we're finally going to have a meeting next week – oh, no, tomorrow, Wednesday, looking at moving forward. So, what we plan to do is to have – our first meeting is going to be a big group meeting to introduce everyone to the plan for moving forward.

And I think that it's going to be a real – this is going to be the major start to the ATLAS III program. Just giving everybody a heads up, it's been a long time coming, but for those people who volunteered – and of course, we decided that anyone who volunteered would be in their initial working group of choice.

But at the same time, even within those working groups, we'll be assigning tasks, and we'll be assessing the participation of people within those working groups, and some may make the grade even for the sorts of things that we want to do, there'll be specific working groups selected to do particular tasks, and they will be those who already seem to be active [participators] within the activities that we're working on at the moment.

I'm probably talking more about my group, but Olivier might, and Eduardo working on their own separate activities. But we'll be explaining these to the working groups, to both teams when we have our meeting.

So, we've set up a home page which everyone has access to, and there will be sections for example in mine which is going to be talking about

---

individuals. There may be sections that may not be open to everyone, because we're actually talking about, as I said individual members, looking at criteria and that kind of stuff. So, sections may be closed off for the public kind of thing. But everything else will be pretty much open.

We've got Olivier. Great, thank you. Hand up.

OLIVIER CRÉPIN-LEBLOND:

Thank you very much, Maureen. And I just wanted to add a couple more words with regards to the ATLAS III program subgroup. What we'll have is an additional number of subgroups in the subgroup we're planning. And this is just Eduardo and I at present, just looking at it and saying we've got quite a number of people that have signed up to help out and to work on this, which is great, so we'll be proposing to fragment it to a slightly larger number of groups with slightly less people in each one.

One has to remember that not only is the program subgroup going to design the program, but we've also got to work on all this capacity building leading to ATLAS III. We have to also try and build something whereas participants that will be coming to Montréal will also be able to not only just attend the ATLAS III meetings but also attend other meetings during the week.

So it's quite a good number of tasks that need to be done, and so we'll share the tasks among the different participants. But we're very pleased with the feedback and the number of people we've seen that wish to volunteer to build this thing.

---

And I wanted just to add one more thing, which is that the local At-Large structure, ISOC Quebec is now actively involved. They've got people that are signed in to both the program working group and the group that Maureen is leading. So, there's going to be some good collaboration here with local ALSes.

And obviously, if you do know of anyone in the other ALSes that are local, perhaps not in Montréal itself but across Canada, and are not involved at the moment in building this thing, then it would be great to have even more buy-in from the local community.

So, if you know them personally, then please just drop them a note and suggest to them that they might want to join the groups this time, because the work is just starting. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Olivier. Great. Sébastien.

SÉBASTIEN BACHOLLET:

Thank you very much, Maureen. Yeah, just to say to Olivier that the other ALSes from Montréal, Communatique for example, and [the third one,] I guess, but for Communatique, I met the chairwoman when I was in Montréal two years ago, and I think if we contact her, she may be happy to help that. And I hope that other from Canada will join the team to help to build both the program and how the meeting will be organized. Thank you very much.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Thank you, Sébastien. And as Olivier said, I think that if we can – as the other ISOC chapter has done and put a representative on each of the two working groups, if we can get that group to do the same so that they're actually looped into what it is that we're doing and how they might be able to support it locally. So, yeah, we might get back to you on that to see how we can make that happen.

Great, are there any other questions or queries? Yes, the meeting is on Wednesday at 18:00. Wednesday, 23rd at 18:00, if you are interested in coming along to listen to what's happening there.

Okay, so no more questions. Moving on therefore. Oh, yes, ICANN 64. ICANN 64 meeting. Again, it's probably contributed to Gisella not feeling too good at the moment, it must be a real headache for her. But we do need to get confirmation on those who are going to be – we're going to be putting – Gisella can actually propose the sessions under the At-Large working session, or whatever it's called, so that when we actually come closer to the time and as things are more formalized, these titles can change. But we just want to make sure that we have enough spaces organized to include all the things that we need to do.

So, Heidi, are you going to do this, or can Gisella manage to –

GISELLA GRUBER: Maureen, I'm here.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, okay. Thank you, Gisella. Just let us know what you're up to and what you need us to do.

---

GISELLA GRUBER:

Thank you, Maureen. I'm going to keep it fairly brief as we have been discussing this under the ICANN 64 planning committee, and we've reached a schedule which you can see on the screen which has the sessions in, and I know that they will be [inaudible] differently as you've just said. In order for us to secure our room, they have been submitted as At-Large leadership working session part one through to part 16, and then on the last day, the two ALAC wrap-ups, part one and part two, bearing in mind that those are not the final session titles.

Please do note that we've still got a couple of weeks to work on the session titles, and as everyone has pointed out in the past, it would be useful to see on the main ICANN schedule a little bit more information about what we will be talking about during these sessions.

:

Other than that, we secured the meeting with the board, with the GAC, with the ccNSO. [I know that] Barrack did send out an e-mail wanting to find out any topics we wish to raise with the ccNSO. León has touched on the board questions, which we need to submit early February, and I also sent an e-mail around this morning just for everyone on the ALAC and ALT Plus to please provide contributions towards that.

:

And then for the rest, as Maureen said, we're still [building] on the schedule and all the topics that have been raised, policy issues, etc. now just have to be slotted in, which is fortunately something that we can do over the next few weeks together. But as I said, in the next two weeks, it is important to lock the session titles down.

---

With regards to social events, except for the gala on Monday evening, nothing else has yet been fixed. I'd just like to remind you all that in Kobe, it is going to be a bit more challenging to organize any large dinners. [Again, most likely be] done at the hotel. Many places don't accept credit cards, and lots of the restaurants [are fairly] small.

But I think that will be [inaudible] now as we move closer towards the meeting to finalize any other social events. Thank you, Maureen. I will let maybe someone else touch on the APRALO events that you plan on holding in Kobe.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Alright. Thank you, Gisella. And I think one of the things before we go on to APRALO, just to point out that next to the working session Gisella has put in where there are sessions that we're going to have members from At-Large participating in these activities. So, we have to look very clearly at what we're actually going to hold within the session that is not going to require those people who are going to be busy in some of the other – especially the SubPro and EPDP sessions.

:

So, yeah, and just looking at, for example, the session on [inaudible] Monday with the auction proceeds thing, which is something that's close to my heart. So, I'd really like to be part of that particular session, so it means that [it would be holding something back,] wouldn't require me, or perhaps you wouldn't want me there, that would be a good time to dine or die for it. But that would be a good it me for people who might want to keep that slot for themselves.

---

Okay, so anyway, Gisella, is there any chance that everyone can get this? Especially those people who are looking at being part of the program, and they may wish to start sending to us what particular dates and times that would best suit them for their activities. So if we could send that out to everybody. This is the updated one. So, that would be good.

So if we can have an action item that that comes out, gets sent to everyone, especially everyone in the ALT team, ALT Plus.

Okay, so, I saw Satish. Satish, do you want to raise anything in relation to what APRALO is proposing during this week? I know we've got a networking event on the Wednesday. Did you know about that? And what else is being proposed, if anything?

Oh, okay. Alrighty. So they've got a Wiki page, so that's being updated. So if you can let us know when it's ready for everyone to have a view so we can start looking at making plans with respect to that. Okay, that's cool.

Okay, now, is there anything else about ICANN 64? There's a meeting – I don't have a meeting [down.] Gisella, do you know when the next ICANN 64 meeting is?

GISELLA GRUBER:

Maureen, I need to just check on that, and I'll keep you all posted.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. That's fine. You'll be told very shortly when that is, and we'd like to have everyone's participation in that so that we can get some – it was asked that we actually do interesting sessions, and that's really good, but the interesting part of it has got to come from the team, not just one or two people having to work really hard at trying to make things interesting, and what's interesting to one may not be interesting to others. So, let's try and get a good coverage and get more people involved.

Okay, Any Other Business? There is just one item that I would like if Leah is available. She's on the NomCom, and she has sent out a message to everyone to support an activity which she's part of, and I just wondered if Leah might want to say something to everyone just to support the work that she's actually doing for the NomCom gathering some support for her work there. Leah?

LEAH SYMEKER: Yes, sure. Can you hear me?

MAUREEN HILYARD: You're very quiet. Might have to get [inaudible]

LEAH SYMEKER: Is that better? Okay. Is that better?

MAUREEN HILYARD: A little bit.



LEAH SYMEKER:

Okay. Thank you. Oh, goodness. Okay. Yeah, I've put together a summary of where we are at. The NomCom application period just rolled out. We kicked that off on the 17th last week, and the deadline for candidate applications is March [inaudible]. So, we are actively doing outreach to qualified candidates and sharing all that information with, of course, the ICANN community, as well as other ICANN outsiders who would definitely [– who we think would] bring value to the ICANN board and leadership team.

So the e-mails that I shared with Maureen have been sent out to everybody, I think, through the social channels, to ALAC, and I encourage you to share that with any other people in your network who you think would be qualified candidates and would add value to ICANN. And if you have any questions and need any help from me as part of the outreach subcommittee and chair – I am the chair as well as Pablo Rodriguez – I welcome you to contact me at any time. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Leah. And I'm sure that the community [would be only too willing] to offer you their assistance within their region. And yes, I do request that people – it's outreach, and that's part of our role as well. So if we can find good people to fill the positions that we've got, just like the positions we've got at the moment, I think they've done a good job, so we really need to support that.

Okay, so, is there anything else that anyone wants to raise? Because [it's time.] Okay. Thank you very much everyone who has come.

---

Unfortunately, we couldn't make the one and only decision that we were going to make today, unable to do so, but we will do that via e-mail, and I really do appreciate the people who've actually turned up today.

So, yeah, have a good rest of the day for you, and thank you, and we'll see you at the next meeting, which I assume would be the CPWG. Thank you. Bye.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes. Thanks, everyone. Bye.

GISELLA GRUBER: Thank you, everyone. Today's meeting has now been adjourned. Please do disconnect your audio, and thank you very much for joining. Have a good morning, afternoon or evening. Thank you. Bye.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**