1400 UTC, 06:00 PST, 09:00 EST, 14:00 London, 15:00 CEST. For other places see: http://tinyurl.com/ok7ce8v. The calls will be held weekly unless otherwise noted.
- Roll Call
- Updates to Statements of Interest
- Review of the Draft Work Plan (See Below)
- Continue Discussion of Proposed Questions (See Below)
- Status of action items and next steps
- Staff will capture the main points from the discussion pertaining to the question "why are we doing this?" based on the MP3/Chat Room and add this to a wiki page. (DONE: See 2. Why are we doing this? Is this particular feature necessary?)
- Staff will create a draft work plan with a timeline for deliverables for review during the 16 January meeting. DONE: See Translation-Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG Draft Work Plan 12 Jan 2014.doc
Staff will look at definitions of contact information provided by the Expert Working Group, IETF, and EPP and add them to the taxonomy page on the wiki. (DONE for Expert Working Group.)
- What is contact information & What Taxonomies are Available?
- Expert Working Group on New gTLD Directory Services Status Update Report 11 November 2013
Proposed Questions and Wiki Pages:
- WHOIS Review Team Internationalized Registration Data Expert Working Group: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisird/WHOIS+RT+IRD+WG+Home
- Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services: http://www.icann.org/en/groups/other/gtld-directory-services