- Category: Administration and Budget
- Topic: Payment to Senior President
- Board meeting date: 22 April 2010
- Resolution number: 2010.04.22.03
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-22apr10-en.htm
- Status: Completed
Approved payment to Argo Pacific for the Senior President Dr. Paul Twomey's performance bonus.
Whereas, on 30 September 2009, the ICANN Board granted to ICANN's CEO "the authority vested under the Consultant Services Agreement for setting milestones, evaluating performance against those milestones, and making payment to Argo Pacific for the Senior President, Dr. Paul Twomey's performance bonus, as the President and CEO reasonably determined, in his discretion."
Whereas, the CEO has developed a proposal for payment to Argo Pacific for Senior President Dr. Paul Twomey's performance bonus for services provided under the Consultant Services Agreement.
Resolved, (2010.04.22.03), the Board hereby adopts and ratifies the proposal for payment to Argo Pacific for the Senior President Dr. Paul Twomey's performance bonus under the Consultant Services Agreement between ICANN and Argo Pacific.
Other Related Resolutions
- Resolutions 2009.06.26.35-36, appointing Paul Twomey as Senior President, at http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-26jun09.htm
- Resolution 2009.9.30.23, granting authority to the CEO to set milestones and evaluate the performance of the Senior President against those milestones, at http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/prelim-report-30sep09.htm
- Additional resolutions to be determined
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.