- Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
- Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
- Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
- This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing.
Trip Proposals must be approved within the Organization/Structure and Regional GSE Team at least six (6) weeks before the event start date.
Questions about this program should be directed to: CROP Staff.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
LINK TO TRIP ASSESSMENT : NPOC Trip Assessment 2 DRAFT
1) Number of Travelers:
2) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|3) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
|Swelling in legs so I would need a front row seat/premium economy preferably|
|4) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:||IGF 2017: Geneva, Switzerland, 18-21 December|
|5) Event/Conference Dates:|
|6) Event/Conference Website Link:||https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2017-geneva-switzerland-18-21-december#overlay-context=content/igf-2017|
|7) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
8) Indicate whether it is a regional trip OR an out-of-region trip.
|9) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:||Europe|
10) Activity Sponsors:
11) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
Outreach & engagement and exchange ideas about Internet Governance.
This event is attended by those involved in Internet Governance and the aim is to share ideas and best practices, network, as well as discussions on emerging issues to bring them to the attention of not for profit organizations.
|12) Additional Information (optional):|
CROP Trip Proposal Template (May 2017)