1. You must be logged in to the Community Wiki with a valid Username and Password in order to complete forms within CROP.
2. Your organization must first complete and get approval for the Outreach Strategic Plan before any CROP trip could be processed.
3. There are two CROP forms required for each Trip: a) a Trip Proposal; b) a Trip Assessment (must be complete within three (3) weeks of all travelers having returned from the event, no later than the assessment due date which is automatically calculated based on the trip return date).
4. Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
5. To fill out the the form, click(top of the screen)
6. Answer each of the questions that appears within the form. Use the scroll bar (right) to reveal all contents. Click here to read the full instructions
7. Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
8. CROP forms must be completed in English. For those who do not speak English, all of the pages within this Wiki may be translated using the "Translate" option located at the end of the status line just below the page title. (Disclaimer: These translations are computer-generated and, as such, may not be technically correct in all instances).
9. When you are finished answering the questions, remember tothe page (bottom right of the screen).
10. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. If you need to amend any information/contents subsequently, you simply click on the appropriate form and then clickon the top menu bar. Don’t forget to any changes you make. All prior versions are automatically archived.
11. Once any form has been completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing. The designated PC is responsible for (a) reviewing each form for completeness, (b) coordinating within the ICANN structure and with the Stakeholder Engagement VPs to determine which trips will be approved, and (c) communicating form dispositions to the CROP Administrators (Staff) for further processing.
12. Once any form is fully approved and has received concurrence from the designated Regional VP, Program Administrators (Staff) will mark APPROVED in the status section and lock the forms to prevent further changes by you. It will receive continued management, processing, and tracking by Staff.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed by the traveler him/herself.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
1) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|2) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
Benjamin Akintunde Akinmoyeje
|3) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
ICANN 65, Marrakesh Policy Forum
|4) Event/Conference Dates:|
|5) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|6) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
|7) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
8) Activity Sponsors:
Non Commercial User Constituent
9) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
1) Engagement/Outreach including broadening awareness of ICANN in targeted regional areas.
Review the updated Africa Strategic (NCUC Africa strategy)
Discussion of Africa DNS market report with African stakeholders and collaboration with AFRALO
Participate in the New Buddy program, get to see face to face with some of my mentees and also help NCUC to recruit valuable members as an NCUC membership engagement Team.
2) Recruitment including formal/informal invitations to become involved in ICANN stakeholder communities, working groups, and/or fellowship programs.
NCUC outreach event, as this ICANN is happening in Africa, region - it will be a strategic opportunity to recruit vibrant new members at the NCUC Outreach event.
3) Fulfillment of documented Outreach Strategic Plans and/or ICANN Regional Strategies.
NCUC meetup at Africa IGF, Global IGF, AIS, and other global Internet governance meetings.
4) Knowledge Sharing including intentions to extend learnings within and among ICANN stakeholder communities.
Conduct a post - ICANN65 readout event.
I also hope to engage my NPOC PC member to engage in drafting some of our comments to the call for public comments.
|10) Additional Information (optional):|
11) Consent & Authorization:
If you agree to text above, please fill out your name and date in the box on the right.
CROP Trip Proposal Template (June 2018)