1. You must be logged in to the Community Wiki with a valid Username and Password in order to complete forms within CROP.
2. Your organization must first complete and get approval for the Outreach Strategic Plan before any CROP trip could be processed.
3. There are two CROP forms required for each Trip: a) a Trip Proposal; b) a Trip Assessment (must be complete within three (3) weeks of all travelers having returned from the event, no later than the assessment due date which is automatically calculated based on the trip return date).
4. Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
5. To fill out the the form, click(top of the screen)
6. Answer each of the questions that appears within the form. Use the scroll bar (right) to reveal all contents. Click here to read the full instructions
7. Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
8. CROP forms must be completed in English. For those who do not speak English, all of the pages within this Wiki may be translated using the "Translate" option located at the end of the status line just below the page title. (Disclaimer: These translations are computer-generated and, as such, may not be technically correct in all instances).
9. When you are finished answering the questions, remember tothe page (bottom right of the screen).
10. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. If you need to amend any information/contents subsequently, you simply click on the appropriate form and then clickon the top menu bar. Don’t forget to any changes you make. All prior versions are automatically archived.
11. Once any form has been completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing. The designated PC is responsible for (a) reviewing each form for completeness, (b) coordinating within the ICANN structure and with the Stakeholder Engagement VPs to determine which trips will be approved, and (c) communicating form dispositions to the CROP Administrators (Staff) for further processing.
12. Once any form is fully approved and has received concurrence from the designated Regional VP, Program Administrators (Staff) will mark APPROVED in the status section and lock the forms to prevent further changes by you. It will receive continued management, processing, and tracking by Staff.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed by the traveler him/herself.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
1) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|2) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
CROP to cover 3 nights and 4 days: 20, 21, 22 October
|3) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
|4) Event/Conference Dates:|
|5) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|6) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
|7) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
8) Activity Sponsors:
9) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
As a European member of the IPC, I am helping with the IPC’s work pertaining GDPR from an IP Global Association and European perspective. My association, the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI), is the voice of the recording industry worldwide. Currently, we represent the interests of 1,300 record companies from across the globe including Spain. Therefore, IFPI’s participation on the ground during ICANN63 will increase an awareness of the IPC at the local and regional level. This specifically addresses the IPC’s Outreach goal of increasing its membership by ten percent in the upcoming year. Through my participation and outreach during ICANN63, we will work to increase the awareness of the IPC and their work specifically on GDPR given its utmost importance at the moment. In advance of the IPC Open meeting, I will be able to conduct outreach to our local members and our Spanish National Group Promusicae to invite them to participate and engage with IPC members. I will also invite our local contacts to join us for other CSG related events during ICANN63, with the goal promoting the IPC and benefits of membership.
|10) Additional Information (optional):|
Initial CROP Participant was Flip Petillion, whose name was submitted by the 31 August due date. As he is given funding as an incoming GNSO Councilor, the IPC submits Patrick's name instead.
11) Consent & Authorization:
If you agree to text above, please fill out your name and date in the box on the right.
CROP Trip Proposal Template (June 2018)