1. You must be logged in to the Community Wiki with a valid Username and Password in order to complete forms within CROP.
2. Your organization must first complete and get approval for the Outreach Strategic Plan before any CROP trip could be processed.
3. There are two CROP forms required for each Trip: a) a Trip Proposal; b) a Trip Assessment (must be complete within three (3) weeks of all travelers having returned from the event, no later than the assessment due date which is automatically calculated based on the trip return date).
4. Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
5. To fill out the the form, click(top of the screen)
6. Answer each of the questions that appears within the form. Use the scroll bar (right) to reveal all contents. Click here to read the full instructions
7. Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
8. CROP forms must be completed in English. For those who do not speak English, all of the pages within this Wiki may be translated using the "Translate" option located at the end of the status line just below the page title. (Disclaimer: These translations are computer-generated and, as such, may not be technically correct in all instances).
9. When you are finished answering the questions, remember tothe page (bottom right of the screen).
10. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. If you need to amend any information/contents subsequently, you simply click on the appropriate form and then clickon the top menu bar. Don’t forget to any changes you make. All prior versions are automatically archived.
11. Once any form has been completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing. The designated PC is responsible for (a) reviewing each form for completeness, (b) coordinating within the ICANN structure and with the Stakeholder Engagement VPs to determine which trips will be approved, and (c) communicating form dispositions to the CROP Administrators (Staff) for further processing.
12. Once any form is fully approved and has received concurrence from the designated Regional VP, Program Administrators (Staff) will mark APPROVED in the status section and lock the forms to prevent further changes by you. It will receive continued management, processing, and tracking by Staff.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed by the traveler him/herself.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
1) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|2) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
Would like a flight out on 4/26 and return on 4/29. Please book a room in the conference hotel, which is the Galt House Hotel
|3) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
|4) Event/Conference Dates:|
|5) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|6) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
|7) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
8) Activity Sponsors:
Currently the only listed sponsor is Charter Communications/Spectrum, but sponsorship are still open according to the event sponsorship page: http://www.cvent.com/events/arin-45-public-policy-and-members-meeting/custom-17-d3ebb4caba4143788735e724bd67e167.aspx
9) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
1) I will bring relevant literature about NARALO and ICANN to distribute to interested parties.
2) Engagement Outreach - ARIN is an extremely valuable strategic partner for NARALO. In 2015 ARIN and NARALO entered into an MoU, focused on collaborative outreach and capacity-development opportunities. Additionally, since the regional overlap is between the two organizations is significant, ARIN meetings provide a great opportunity to raise awareness about NARALOs activities broadly in the North American Region. Additionally, this particular meeting is held in Kentucky, where there are is currently no involvement in NARALO.
3) Part of the outreach and engagement plan described above will focus on recruitment new members for NARALO, both in the form of organizational and individual members.
4) In part of NARALO's FY20 CROP Plan there was a gap analysis highlighting that within the US, ALSes only come from 7 states, with major gaps in the middle of the country. Since this meeting is held in Kentucky, there will be a higher likelihood of reaching individuals outside of the 7 states that currently have ALSes.
5) In addition to recruit members, it is also a part of the goal to raise awareness and the level of knowledge among stakeholder groups about ICANN and its processes. With years of experience and existing literature, I'm am well equipped to do so.
|10) Additional Information (optional):|
11) Consent & Authorization:
If you agree to text above, please fill out your name and date in the box on the right.
CROP Trip Proposal Template (June 2018)