1. You must be logged in to the Community Wiki with a valid Username and Password in order to complete forms within CROP.
2. Your organization must first complete and get approval for the Outreach Strategic Plan before any CROP trip could be processed.
3. There are two CROP forms required for each Trip: a) a Trip Proposal; b) a Trip Assessment (must be complete within three (3) weeks of all travelers having returned from the event, no later than the assessment due date which is automatically calculated based on the trip return date).
4. Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
5. To fill out the the form, click(top of the screen)
6. Answer each of the questions that appears within the form. Use the scroll bar (right) to reveal all contents. Click here to read the full instructions
7. Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
8. CROP forms must be completed in English. For those who do not speak English, all of the pages within this Wiki may be translated using the "Translate" option located at the end of the status line just below the page title. (Disclaimer: These translations are computer-generated and, as such, may not be technically correct in all instances).
9. When you are finished answering the questions, remember tothe page (bottom right of the screen).
10. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. If you need to amend any information/contents subsequently, you simply click on the appropriate form and then clickon the top menu bar. Don’t forget to any changes you make. All prior versions are automatically archived.
11. Once any form has been completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing. The designated PC is responsible for (a) reviewing each form for completeness, (b) coordinating within the ICANN structure and with the Stakeholder Engagement VPs to determine which trips will be approved, and (c) communicating form dispositions to the CROP Administrators (Staff) for further processing.
12. Once any form is fully approved and has received concurrence from the designated Regional VP, Program Administrators (Staff) will mark APPROVED in the status section and lock the forms to prevent further changes by you. It will receive continued management, processing, and tracking by Staff.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed by the traveler him/herself.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
1) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|2) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
|3) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
ICANN65, MARRAKECH, MOROCCO
|4) Event/Conference Dates:|
|5) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|6) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
|7) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
8) Activity Sponsors:
- Your Public Interest Registry
9) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
1) ENGAGING WITH OTHER ICANN65 ATTENDEES AND INTRODUCING THE BC AND OUR PURPOSE/ACTIVITIES, ETC. TO THOSE WHO VISIT THE BOOTH.
1B) DISTRIBUTE THE BC NEWSLETTER AND BC FACTSHEET IN THE BOOTH AND IN OTHER INFORMAL DISCUSSIONS YOU PARTICIPATE IN TO HELP TO BROADEN AWARENESS OF ICANN
2)ATTENDING ICANN65 AND PARTICIPATING IN THE VARIOUS HIGH LEVEL SESSIONS/WORKING SESSIONS OF THE BC AND CSG WILL ASSIST IN FURTHER ENGAGEMENT IN ACTIVITIES IN AFRICA/COTE D'IVOIRE.
3)COLLABORATE WITH THE BC OUTREACH COMMITTEE AND THE BC EXECOM TO REACH OUT TO THOSE FELLOWS ATTENDING ICANN65 WHO ARE IDENTIFIED AS “BUSINESS” TO INCLUDE THEM IN THE BC’S AND CSG OPEN MEETINGS WITH INFORMAL INTRODUCTIONS
3B) ENCOURAGE MORE AWARENESS OF ICANN’S FELLOWSHIP AND NEXTGEN PROGRAMS ACTIVELY ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN THE WHOIS ACCESS DISCUSSION AND UNIVERSAL ACCESS
3C)ATIVELY SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE IN THE JOINT CSG OUTREACH EVENT DURING ICANN65 TO ENGAGE WITH PARTICIPANTS.
[IN COLLABORATION WITH THE ICANN OUTREACH COMMITTEE AND BC EXCOM]
5) MY PLAN IS TO IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES TO INTRODUCE ICANN AND THE BC PRIORITIES to GOTIC and CLUB DES DSI IN COTE D'IVOIRE
|10) Additional Information (optional):|
11) Consent & Authorization:
If you agree to text above, please fill out your name and date in the box on the right.
CROP Trip Proposal Template (June 2018)