1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:||Non-Commercial|
|Non-Commercial Users (NCUC)|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
dotgay LLC; Independent Research Consultant; Portfolio worker
6) Please identify your current position(s):
VP Policy & Governance: dotgay LLC. (half time) Faculty: International Summer Schools in Internet Governance (http://www.issig.info/) Volunteer/Affiliate: Association for Progressive Communications (APC) (https://www.apc.org/) Current contract(s):
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
I generally do not represent contract clients in any venue. I do, however, represent dotgay LLC on occasion if explicitly stated.
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
None. I do not not even have less than de minimus stock ownership and feel that this should be included as well in any SOI.
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
While I will mostly express my own view, when stated explicitly, I may represent NCUC, NCSG-EC or dotgay LLC.
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
In the SCI I am appointed as a primary representative for the NCSG and as such will represent their requirements as I understand them. In all other groups I serve as an individual user and registrant.
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
Other Organizational Affiliations:
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)