1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:||Non-Commercial|
|Non-Commercial Users (NCUC)|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
NCSG member, ALS member
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
Technicalities Independent research consultancy for varying group of customers
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Current contract(s): Consultant: dotgay LLC. (quarter time) Faculty: International Summer Schools in Internet Governance (http://www.issig.info/) Researcher: Association for Progressive Communications (APC) (https://www.apc.org/) Consultant: PIR Secretariat for Advisory Committee for .ngo/.ong Consultant: Research for Donuts Inc. on various technical domain name issues
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
While I will mostly express my own view, when stated explicitly, I may represent a viewpoint of NCSG, APC or dotgay LLC.
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
In the CWG IANA, I represent the interests of NCSG. In the NCSG, I represent the interests of APC
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
Other Organizational Affiliations:
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)