IMPORTANT: (1) Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option at the top of this page when updating this page/form; and (2) You must be logged in to this site with a valid Username/Password in order to add/change SOI information.
1) Your Name:
Personal Profile Picture/Image (Optional):
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
The Shadowserver Foundation
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Chair, Stichting Registrar of Last Resort Foundation
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Security non-profit based in Amsterdam NL. Quarantine of malicious domain names for sinkholing and mitigation on behalf of law enforcement and security researchers.
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimis stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
I am chair of an ICANN-accredited registrar, Stichting Registrar of Last Resort Foundation (IANA ID 2482) and employed by the Shadowserver Foundation. In 2016, Shadowserver received funding from the registry Nominet UK, in order to provide a public DNS abuse feed.
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
Former technical officer for the UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) e-crime unit, subsequently Cyber & Forensics, and the UK's National Crime Agency (NCA) National Cyber Crime Unit (NCCU).
14) Page last revised (updates automatically):
SOI Template v7 (5 May 2016)