Here below is the list of confirmed members and participants
Dates: 26-27 March 2015 (two full working days)
Venue: Hilton İstanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
SILAHSOR CAD. NO: 42 BOMONTI-SISLI, ISTANBUL, 34381, TURKEY (see map here)
- ICANN will offer travel support to the 19 CWG members only, but the meeting will be open to anyone in the CWG who wishes to attend in person (at their own expense).
- The deadline for confirmation of in-person attendance is 2 March 2015.
- The meeting will be webcast live through Adobe Connect and include remote participation capabilities consistent with the CWG meetings to date. The meeting will be recorded and transcribed.
- Alternates will be eligible for travel funding if and only if they are a current participant of the CWG and approved by their SO/AC to serve as an alternate.
- The F2F meeting is a working meeting for the CWG. Like all CWG meetings, in-person attendance is limited to CWG members and participants. Since anyone can join the CWG as a participant, if you know of someone who is interested in the work of the CWG, please encourage them to join. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC);
- Eduardo Diaz (ALAC);
- Lise Fuhr (ccNSO/ccTLD);
- Vika Mpisane (ccNSO/ccTLD);
- Seun Ojedeji (ALAC); – cancelled
- Jonathan Robinson (GNSO);
- Greg Shatan (GNSO);
- Avri Doria (GNSO);
- Erick Iriarte (ccNSO/ccTLD)
- Donna Austin (GNSO)
- Graeme Bunton (GNSO)
- Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)
- Paul Kane (ccNSO/ccTLD)
- Elise Lindeberg (GAC)
- Staffan Jonson (ccNSO/ccTLD)
- Alan Greenberg (ALAC) – alternate
- Pitinan Kooarmornpatana (GAC) – alternate
Jaap Akkerhuis and Robert Guerra (SSAC) send their apologies for the meeting.
- Chuck Gomes (GNSO)
- Jordan Carter (ccNSO)
- Allan MacGillivray (ccNSO)
- Martin Boyle (ccNSO – member ICG)
- Maarten Simon (ccNSO)
- Matthew Shears (GNSO)
- Pedro Ivo Ferraz Da Silva (GAC)
- Markus Kummer
- Stephanie Duchesneau (GNSO)
- Boyoung Kim (GAC)
- Thomas Schneider (GAC)
- Jorge Cancio (GAC)
- Sarah Falvey (GNSO)
- Konstantinos Komaitis (GNSO)
- Jan Scholte
- James Gannon (GNSO)
- Desiree Miloshevic (At-Large)