Guides and Resources
The following guides and resources are used by the Digital Services team to build their services. Take a look through these guides and resources to get a better understanding of how we accomplish our work.
Discover the rest of our guides and resources; think there's something we should consider using on your project? Contact email@example.com and let him know.
- Discovery: A short phase, focused on understanding what the service is supposed to do, and even before that, who it is actually for.
- Definition & Design: We'll learn precisely what it is we’re trying to build - and that’s often quite different to our initial view. The vision of the product will change through conversations, interviews, workshops and research as we build a picture of what we actually want.
- Alpha: The Alpha phase is the MVP - the minimum viable product. Its a primitive version of what we want to build, stripped down to its basic functionality so that we can test it in a live environment, with actual users and see if they use it, and it works, in the ways we assumed.
- Beta: This is the pre-live version. Again, shared publicly, this is a fully-functioning prototype where we get as many users as possible to test it.
- Launch: Once the beta phase ceases to raise obstacles, we can go live - final changes to design and the implementation within the ICANN environment follow
Recent space activity