Welcome from the Chair
The main strength of the ccNSO is the ability to listen to the community and the willingness to respond to the challenges and changes of the DNS environment, that has become more dynamic following the introduction of new gTLDs, and the many other evolutions of the Internet.Topics like delegation/transfer of ccTLDs, IDN ccTLDs, the performance of PTI, are just few examples of the items the ccNSO deals with in the mid and long-term. Your contribution to this work will be greatly appreciated. Welcome on board!
Consult the Quick guide to ccNSO to learn more about the work of the ccNSO, and how it is organised.
You may also enrol in an „Introductory course about the ccNSO“, where you can read more, practice what you learned through quizzes, and find additional links and resources. Visit http://learn.icann.org/p/ccnso-onboarding and enroll now!
Should you need any assistance or additional information, make sure to contact us:
- Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ccnso
- Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ccNSO
- Frequently asked questions: http://ccnso.icann.org/about/faqs.htm
- ccNSO workspace: https://community.icann.org/category/ccnso
- ccNSO website: http://ccnso.icann.org/
- ccNSO Newsletter
- ccNSO onboarding slide deck